JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Cutie Honey

Author Topic: (Oneshot) Cinderella with a Twist(?!) 8/19 -RenAirin-  (Read 3364 times)

Offline itadakimasu

• The Happy Retard.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't mind me, I'm just a walking pumpkin. :D
(Oneshot) Cinderella with a Twist(?!) 8/19 -RenAirin-
« on: August 18, 2012, 06:45:51 PM »
Because someone requested this lol

Once upon a time, in the great kingdom of Sakae, there lived a normal girl named Rena. She had a really loving mother who would always dote on her and showered her with love everyday, and a father who extremely held his family dearly... With her parents by her side, Rena thought that she could continue on living a happy normal life until the very end.

However, everything changed in just a snap.

It was on a rainy day when the news had reached her and her father- her mother got into an accident, and as a result, took her life away. Shocked and obviously hurt by this horrible news, Rena’s father soon drowned himself in alcohol and drugs, though he still continued on working properly to provide his only child money. But even though they still have wealth with them, everything was different now.

Instead of hearing laughter echo inside their manor like how it was in the past, it was now filled with silence, and with only Rena alone attending the house, it was less tidy than before. The sudden change was too much for Rena, yet she had no other choice but to live on with it.

A few years passed since then, and finally she had reached the age of 18.

On that very same year, her father suddenly announced to her that he was to marry someone whom he met from work. A woman who would love her as much as her mother did, he said. Hearing that, Rena was of course excited, not to mention that she was to have two other siblings as the said woman was also a widow who had two child.

When they first met, her new family greeted her kindly, even to the point where her new siblings would call her ‘Sister’, however, as soon as Rena’s father excused himself to work, they began to show their true colors.

All of the sudden, the Mother, who had the name of Mizuki, had stopped sweet-talking her and started to call her names, telling her to clean this and clean that, or even to cook food for them. If ever Rena was too slow (for her that is), she would then march in front of the poor girl, either beat her up or give her a good rant, and then end it with a “Aside from Money, you and your father are worthless!” hearing this, Rena knew that Mizuki was only using her father for money. Yet, she couldn’t bring herself to tell her father, as it would surely break his already torn heart.

Then there’s her step-sisters, Myao and Kaoru. The two were the total opposite of each other, having Myao as someone who seemed to have eaten a little bit too much for her own good while Kaoru looked so malnourished it looks as though she was a skeleton. They do have something similar though, both of their personalities were rotten. Whenever Rena’s father was at home, they would act like such good kids towards him and even serve him food and invite Rena to eat with them at dinner, but when he’s not around, they too would order Rena around. Sometimes, they would come to her when they’re bored and bully her for their own amusement. Being the kind girl she was, however, Rena never fought back to them, only resorting to biting her own lip when she’s about to cry just so she could hold in her tears.

Days, months, and years continued to pass by like that, and finally, Rena was already 21.

Still, even after hitting the age where she was finally considered as an adult, she was still locked inside the house by her cruel step-family, drowning her with nothing but chores and cruelty. Having enough of it, Rena went to the kitchen to cook dinner, tears streaking down from her eyes as she made the food while remembering how her beloved mother used to teach her things like cutting onions and such when she was still young.

Thinking that she must has to pull herself together, Rena tried to wipe the tear gathering on her eyes away, only to realize that the hand she used was the one she held an onion with as soon as she felt a sting.

“A-Ah! You shouldn’t do that!”

Rena swore she heard someone say the following, but knowing that her sisters and parents were currently away, she thought that it might be a trespasser, out to steal some things and kill her or something. With this thought in mind, she tried to open her eyes, only to have them involuntarily close again out of pain,

“Don’t force your eyes to open if they hurt too much.” The same voice said, “H-Here, let me help you.”

Hearing footsteps coming closer to her, Rena instinctively took a step back, only to have her hip hit a table, signing her that it was already a dead end. She jumped a little when she felt something brush by her eyelids, and was about to pry it away, but before she could, she immediately realized that the sting in her eyes was gone.

Feeling no pain anymore, she slowly opened her eyes, bracing her self for whoever it was standing in front of her. The very moment her eyes met with the other pair before her, she suddenly found it difficult to breathe, as though something was blocking the air in her lungs from getting out, most of all, she could almost feel her heart beat rapidly against her chest, like it wanted to rip itself out.

Before her, stood a girl as beautiful as an angel, one who even though was still a stranger to her, she felt assured that she wouldn’t do any harm to her.

After a few minutes of silence and a staring contest, the stranger finally broke it by smiling awkwardly and letting out an apology,

“Sorry…”

Rena couldn’t help but lift her brows up in response, “Why are you apologizing?” she voiced out.

“I… A-Actually, I’ve been watching Rena-san for a long time already…”

Now even more confused, Rena kept quiet, hoping that the stranger would continue on. As if she understood what Rena’s silence met, the stranger nodded her head sheepishly before continuing,

“Um… How should I put it? Um… I’m… Well… To begin with I’m an um…” The girl began to fidget, her eyes scanning all over the room, yet avoiding Rena.

“Yes…?”

Hearing Rena talk, the stranger jumped up a little, “I-I’m a fairy! Well… I’m still a trainee though…”

Although Rena could see the serious yet shy look the girl was wearing, but to say that she was a fairy… That was something she found hard to believe. Still, she decided to keep quiet, and instead, nodded her head as a sign that she wanted the stranger to continue on. She has yet to answer one question roaming around in Rena’s mind, after all- what did she mean by she was watching her all this time?

“I… As a fairy in training, I was given a task to watch over you… A-And to help you in times of need, but every time I try to help, I always end up failing… That’s why all this time; Rena was suffering under her step-mother and sisters’ cruelty… So I’m really sorry!” the girl immediately bowed down, staying in that position until Rena finally told her to stop it and stand straight, which the girl complied without any question. She, however, still had a guilty frown on her face.

Too cute… She’s too cute! Rena suddenly thought out of nowhere, having an image of a puppy trying ask for forgiveness to his master appearing in her mind as she looked at the stranger’s expression. Even though her story was a little bit too impossible, Rena decided to brush it off with a smile, “It’s okay.” She said, suddenly holding her hand out to the stranger afterward, “That aside though, what’s your name?”

The so-called fairy stared down at Rena’s eyes for a second, wide eyed, before hastily taking it and giving it a quick shake, “A-Airi…” she managed to stutter out, her head hanging down a little as she let her hair cover her face, “B-But my colleagues call me Airin”

“Airin it is then!”

Just like that, Rena finally found her very first friend after a long while, having her mother as her last friend before the ‘fairy’ appeared before her. The two would talk to each other everyday, though only whenever Rena was all alone as Airi said that only Rena could see her, and as a result, they can’t talk to each other unless she actually wants her family to think of her as someone who has gone crazy. Rena couldn’t quite understand as to why Airi was too absorbed with her ‘fairy’ story, but Rena still didn’t raise a question and instead, simply nodded her head in response.

The two soon began to grow closer, days passed by with Rena listening to Airi’s story of her adventures as a trainee fairy whenever Rena was too busy doing chores to talk, and then there would be times where it was Rena who shares her past when her mother was still alive.

Though nothing much has changed regarding with the cruelty Rena receives from her sisters and mother, just by having Airi by her side was already more than enough for the girl to smile everyday.

“Did you hear? Prince Jurina has invited every young lady in the kingdom for a grand ball tonight! He’s going to choose a wife among all of the attendees he said!” Myao said to Kaoru as they ate dinner together with their mother. Hearing this, Kaoru immediately raised her head up and smiled gleefully
“Really?!”

“Yes! We better find the greatest gown we have and attend too! For sure one of us will capture the Prince’s heart with our beauty.” Myao shamelessly said, and hearing her sister and mother talk about it enthusiastically after ward, she too joined the conversation. “Ah-” she paused, turning her head to Rena who was standing by the corner, “You’re not going there so don’t get your hopes up, Slave.”

The three laughed like the devils they were and finally left the dining table, leaving Rena there to clean up their mess and wash their plates.

“Those three sure eat like pigs.”

Airi said as she walked beside Rena out of nowhere, growing used to Airi’s sudden appearances already, like usual, Rena simply nodded her head. Without even looking at Rena’s face, Airi could already feel how the poor girl was sad when she heard that she wasn’t attending the ball- as far as the fairy could remember; the Prince was someone who was handsome, kind, and gentle. All the characteristics every girl wants for their dream man, he has. That’s why she understands if Rena feels depressed after knowing that she wasn’t allowed to go there. But what is this painful feeling on her chest?

Remember, Airin. Your job is to make Rena happy. Do whatever it takes to make her the happiest woman in the world. Only then will you finally be recognized as a fully fledged fairy. Airi recalled Masana, the head Fairy’s words.

Airi knew how horrible she was when it comes to using her powers, but for the sake of making Rena happy, then maybe she could do better than what she can usually do.

It’s not about the qualities of the materials you use for your power, but the feeling! If there’s no feeling on it then no doubt, you won’t be able to turn an object into something you want! She once again recalled someone’s words, this time; it was from her colleague, Akane.

At first, she wasn’t sure of what Akane’s words meant, but now she does. Or at least that’s what she likes to think.

Airi wants to use her power, not because she’s obliged to make Rena happy so she can become a full-fledge fairy, but because she truly wants to see her smile. So see her happy face on again. Pulling out her want, Airi tried to catch Rena’s attention by letting out an obviously fake cough. Thankfully, it worked.

“R-Rena-san, would you like to go to the ball?”

“Eh? It’s okay… It’s not like I have anything proper to wear anyway. I’ll just become a laughing stock in the ball if I go there dressed up like this.” Rena didn’t even turn around from the sink as she answered, drowning herself with washing the dishes and that alone.

“Then I’ll make you a gown! One that’s filled with wonderful jewels, one that will show the beauty you have! Everyone will be jealous of you, and without a doubt, the Prince will fall for you!” Once again, the Fairy felt a painful pang on her chest. Just what is it?

Rena halted from washing, and reluctantly, turned around to her friend, “You don’t have to, Airin… I don’t want you to waste money over such simple things- actually, it would be better if Airi go to the ball instead of me instead. I’m sure that the Prince will come to like you.” She smiled.

“Like I said no one else but you can see me…” she couldn’t help but pout in response. She immediately brushed it off however as she gave her wand a quick wave.

Light began to cover Rena, startling the girl for a second but the light faded away in an instant, immediately revealing how her once torn and over-worn clothes had turned into a bright-colored gown, coated with red roses and jewels. Her slippers had turned into glass sandals, and her once messy hair was now tied neatly together. Seeing her new attire (Rather, appearance), Rena’s jaw dropped a little, her eyes locked on the Fairy whose stories she never believed. Airi responded by smiling smugly.

“S-See? I told you so; I can do things when I try! Ah, keep in mind that my spell always dies off by midnight though, so make sure you get back by then, Rena-san.” The short girl replied confidently, even though she herself was surprised that she was actually able to do a spell correctly for once. “Now let’s hurry; it’s almost time for the ball to start.”

“Airi—But… But the castle’s too far away from here, even if we leave now, we will never get there in time…”

“Don’t worry. We’ll get there. I’ll do everything I can so you can meet the Prince.” Once again, Airi gave Rena a reassuring smile, reluctantly grabbing her by her wrist afterward as she pulled her along outside the house. As soon as the two opened the door, a carriage greeted them immediately, beside it stood a girl who looked very familiar to the fairy. “C-Churi!”

“Hey there, I figured you’d need a lift so I came.” Akane, also known as Churi, beamed out to the two before opening the carriage’s door, gesturing the girl beside Airi to enter. “Don’t worry; I won’t harm you or anything. I’m just trying to help my colleague so she can finally be promoted soon.”

Though she was confused on what to do, with Airi’s ‘Rena-san, go! It’s almost time for the ball!’ Rena gathered all of her courage and walked inside the carriage.

As soon as Rena seated herself inside comfortably, the carriage immediately left, not even giving her a chance to say thank you to Airi or even a goodbye. She peeked out by the window, only to see the short girl wave at her happily with a smile on herself. Rena smiled back in response, wondering if the fairy could see it or not, still, she waved her hand as well.

Airi could only watch in silence as the carriage began to grow further and further away from her, and soon as it was finally gone from her sight, the fairy heaved out a loud sigh, her chest feeling heavy all of the sudden.

--

Rena arrived in front of the castle faster than she thought she would, in fact, she got there just in time for the ball to start. As soon as she got down from the carriage, she felt everyone’s eyes lock towards her, making her a little bit uncomfortable as she walked up the stairs and made her way inside the castle.

A lot of girls were present, all dressed in wonderful gowns and jewelries. All of them, however, were staring at her for some odd reason.

She stiffened a little and slowly, made her way further inside,

“Excuse me.” A voice halted her. “May I know your name?”

Turning around, Rena’s eyes widened. It was the Prince! The prince was actually talking to her, and he was asking for her name at that.

Indeed, the Prince was really handsome, he wore a confident smile on which almost resembled a cat’s in Rena’s point of view, or maybe in everyone else’s. Although the Prince looked like he was a little bit too confident, he still had this aura of kindness around him, which actually helped Rena in calming down.

“R-Rena…” she finally answered.

“Rena?  What a coincidence, our name sounds alike! Although yours is one syllable less.” His smiled widened as he spoke, stunning Rena in an instant as she kept her eyes locked onto him and him only for a few minutes. “Is something the matter?”

“A-Ah, no, no…” Snapping out of her trails, Rena shook her head a little in hopes that it would help her keep in tact. Breathing out quietly, she smiled at him again, “It really is a great coincidence, isn’t it?”

The two continued on talking, the Prince completely ignoring the other guests as he and Rena stayed outside the castle so they could have a better conversation without anyone trying to get in between them.

They actually enjoyed each other’s company, both of them getting more and more absorbed in their conversation as time passed by, however, the clock tower’s chime echoed throughout the kingdom, indicating that it was or may as well be, already midnight.

Ah, keep in mind that my spell always dies off by midnight though, so make sure you get back by then, Rena-san. Rena immediately remembered Airi’s words.

If Airi’s spell wears off now, then she would be back in her over-worn shirts and her hair would become messy again. Rena would never want for the Prince to see that. Panic was starting to take over her. She had to leave. Fast, before everything’s too late.

“I-I’m sorry, I have to go now.” Rena bowed her head down hurriedly and turned around to leave. The Prince had almost caught her arm when he reached out to her, but thankfully Rena was able to shake it off in an instant and with one last sorry, she dashed out of the castle.

The Prince, however, decided to run after her, calling out her named worriedly as once again, the other girls from the ball began to gather around him. By the time he managed to escape from them and got out of the castle, Rena had already climbed up on the carriage she rode towards the castle.

“Miss Rena wai-” Jurina called out once again, but it was already too late, the carriage has already left. He frowned as he watched the carriage drive off, and slowly walked down the castle’s stairs. Casting his eyes down on one of its steps, the Prince saw something shining despite the night’s darkness.

He walked closer to it and picked it up, immediately recognizing whose it was, “Miss Rena’s glass sandal…” he muttered to his self.

--

“Rena-san!” Airi hurriedly stood up from the chair she was sitting on as soon as she saw the carriage approach her, “Rena-san, you’re late! T-The Prince didn’t find out, did he?” She looked at the girl in concern as she walked out from the carriage and shook her head. Noticing that Rena had her head hanging down the whole time ever since she got back, Airi furrowed her brows to the middle, “Rena-san, did something happen…?”

“No… I’m fine, Airin. Just tired… Thank you for everything…”

“Wai-” Airi stopped mid-way as she watched Rena walk inside the house silently, a frown forming on its own on her feature as soon as she heard the door close. “Rena-san…”

--

Morning came by slowly for Airi as she silently watched Rena sleep. Seeing that the sun was already rising, she approached Rena to wake her up, but before she could even get close to her, one of Rena’s evil step-sisters slammed the door open and gave Rena a kick from the bed,

“Wake up, slave.” Myao ordered heartlessly before giving Rena another kick, making Airi angry in process. The fairy, however, couldn’t do anything as she wasn’t allowed to touch any other human being aside from Rena. “The Prince is currently searching around the city to find out who owned the glass sandal that was left by the castle. Just in case, even though I’m more than sure that it can’t possibly be you, make sure you stay inside the kitchen by the time they get here. And don’t ever show your face, understood?”

“Y-Yes…” Rena muttered as she sat up from her bed, her hand holding her other arm in pain from Myao’s kick.

Hearing Rena’s reply, Myao immediately left the room, slamming the door close on her way out.

“That stupid grumpy fatty! If only she wasn’t cute!” Airi muttered to herself while staring at the now closed door, even going as far as sticking her tongue out at it despite knowing that the person she wanted to show it to can’t see it anyway. “I-I’m really sorry, Rena-san… I can’t be of help at a-”

“It’s okay.”  Rena, despite feeling the pain on her arm, smiled at Airi sweetly, “It’s okay so you don’t have to apologize, Airin. Well then, I have to go do my chores now, are you coming with me?” she hopped off from her bed and made her way to the door soon after.

“A-Ah… I… I think I’ll stay here for a few more minutes…”

“Hm?” Rena could only lift her brows up in response. Now that was unexpected. Normally, Airi would immediately say yes whenever she would ask her… “Okay then, I’ll be there if you need me.”

“Yeah…”

--

Rena hurried herself down from her room and headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast, rummaging through the cabinets inside in search for the utensils she would need for cooking and proceeding to choosing the vegetables and foods she would cook. A little bit too absorbed in her cooking, as usual, Rena didn’t even hear someone call out to her, nor until she felt a light hit on the head, that is.

“You should listen to someone when she calls out to you.” The familiar voice made Rena turn around, and as soon as she did so, the first thing she saw was the face of Airi’s so-called colleague who appeared out of nowhere last night to help her attend the ball. “Hey there.” The girl greeted with a smile, “The Prince just arrived awhile ago, and is now testing the glass sandal on your sisters. Aren’t you going to join them? I mean, you are the person the Prince is searching for, right?”

“That’s… I was told not to leave the kitchen so…” Rena slowly shifted her eyes on the ground, feeling slightly disappointed that she won’t be able to see the Prince even though he was only a few steps away from her right now. Hearing the fairy hum, Rena lifted her head up again.

“Well, that’s fine too, I guess?”  Tilting her head to the side, Akane furrowed her brows to the middle, moving closer to the table close to Rena soon after as she rested her hip there. Seeing the puzzled look on Rena’s face, she continued, “I mean, marrying someone just because you think she’s beautiful… Isn’t that kind of a little bit too stupid for a reason to get married? Marriage should be done with love! And to know that you truly do love each other, it should at least take more time than just one night at a ball, right? Seriously, that Prince is just too conceited.”

“Eh? What do you mean?”

Hearing this, Akane couldn’t help but stare at Rena incredulously, “Like I said, it’s not right to just marry someone or even fall in love with someone under such a short time- I mean, sure, love at first sight is fine, but to immediately ask her hand for marriage just like that? That’s a big no for me. I’m sure there’s someone out there who has spent more time with you, Rena. Someone who made you smile almost daily,  and someone who’s always there to help you, not just some proud Prince who searches for his soon-to-be-bride in a ball.” She placed her hands on her waist, proceeding with nodding her head afterward.

“Prince, there’s one more female here!” A guard called out as he walked past the Kitchen,

One more…? What about her..? Rena blinked repetitively as she turned her head from the guard to Akane, only to see the girl place her finger on her own lips with a ‘shhh’. Ah, she’s a fairy, so they can’t see her…

“Young lady, if you don’t mind, please come to the living room as well and try on the glass sandal prince Jurina currently possesses.” The guard held her hand out to her.

--

Rena stood before the prince with her head hung low, her messy hair covering her face in process. Noticing that the prince was holding the glass sandal in his hand close to her feet, she reluctantly lifted her feet up.

Just like what she had expected, the sandal fitted her perfectly.

“I… I finally found you.” The Prince muttered with a genuine, happy smile on his face.

“Finally, the prince has found his soon to be wife!” The guard cheered, lifting his fist up.

“Yes…” The prince’s smile softened as he held his hand out to her, “My Princess, I missed you.”

Rena looked down at the Prince’s hand, slowly reaching her hand out toward it before halting mid-way,

I’m sure there’s someone out there who has spent more time with you, Rena.

Akane’s words rang in her mind, and in an instant, the image of Airi watching her all this time as she cooks, observing her sleep, appearing whenever she was about to cry, appeared before her.

Someone who made you smile almost daily,

Airi would always crack a joke for her, and never did fail once in making her laugh. Even though she tries to ignore the fairy’s antics, Rena would still end up bursting into laughter as soon as she sees the weird faces Airi would wear, or even the little puns she would make using random things and words.

And someone who’s always there to help you,

She recalled Airi apologizing to her every time she would get picked on by her step-sister or mother, repetitively saying sorry for not being able to stop them and bowing down again and again. After awhile, the short girl would then try to cheer her up afterward, cooking some melon pan, which she came to love, for her. Even though her body would be covered with pain after being beaten up by her cruel family, hearing Airi talk to her, eating the food the fairy cooked especially for her… Rena would immediately forget all of it.

Snapping back to reality by Jurina’s voice, Rena looked up to the worried Prince, slowly dropping her hand back to her side as she bowed down to him deeply,

“I’m sorry…”

She bowed down even more,

“I’m really sorry, but I already have someone who I wish to spend my forever with already.”

Straightening up, Rena looked at everyone's bewildered faces, and with a small smile spreading on her own, she bowed down to them again before dashing off to her room. To the place where she knew Airi would be at, waiting for her.

A/N: Kind of rushed the ending, sorry... "orz the story was already too long for my liking so I kind of... yeah... "orz

Offline Sara-chan

• Hentairin is my Goddess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I dont Speak english very well sorry :'C
Re: (Oneshot) Cinderella with a Twist(?!) 8/19 -RenAirin-
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 05:41:17 AM »
This one shot was so cute :wub: i like it  :cow:

Offline WhiteMeat89

• ecchi
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 07:49:05 AM »
This was awesome! I really enjoyed it :)
I was kind of expecting Airi to be the prince at first (despite her lack of princeliness), but when she got introduced as the fairy, i just went "oooOOOHHHHH"

Myao and Kaoru being the step sisters was pretty funny (and Katsuo stepmom lmao). The difference between them in terms of looks alone is comical :lol:
Reading your story, you really do realize how superficial and unrealistic it was for the prince to start looking for cinderella the day after hehe

Just one thing that I would've liked to read is what happens after Rena gets to Airin, what they do with the stepmom and sisters, etc.

But other than that, I love it!! :twothumbs

Offline gekirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 08:17:24 AM »
hell yeah! cinderella end up with the fairy! awesome! i love it plus RenAirin are the cast~ that's even better!
i would've like to see a bit more on RenAirin's ending though....but it was a great OS! ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 08:23:07 AM »
Lol the princess who dumps the prince for the fairy ^^
It's like that fairy tales should be xD

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 06:14:13 AM »
this is awesome! cinderella with a twist indeed!

hahha the princess falling in love with the fairy...man thats interesting!
once i got to the bottom and found out it was the end i was a bit surprised :P definitely wanted to find out what happens when rena rushes up to see airin! would she still be there or would she be gone sorta thing haha

but despite that its a great os :D just thinking back on those fairy tales... those princes only went for beauty and married them all practically straight away!

thanks for this!

Offline fffff

• ecchi
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 11:26:13 AM »
Stumbled across this just now...
It's awesome!!!!!
(Rewritten) Fairytales are great and I absolutely love them but your fairytale with a twist is definitely amazing   :twothumbs

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 12:01:31 AM »
I can't believe I didn't read this~
OMG!! Renairin is kawaii~~
lol, prince Jurina got rejected...
hrm... somehow, the scene of Myao dictating Rena is...

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 04:59:21 PM »
Kyaaaa! My RenAirin feels.. I don't know why i just can't stop fangirling this ship.. Sooooo cuuuutttteeeeee together!

Poor Jurina..

KYaaaa! Can't stop squealing!

Great story! :thumbsup At first i thought Airin will be a slave or prince here.. I even thought she would be Rena's step-sister.. Ahahaha :nervous I thought that was the twist thingy.. Hehehe

Thank you for the OS you shared :fap

Looking forward to your future story :bow:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Cutie Honey