JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Takahashi Ai - Cha Cha Cha

Author Topic: [Blog Update 12/2/2012] Forbidden Flower | WMATSUI +Annin  (Read 28776 times)

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
[Blog Update 12/2/2012] Forbidden Flower | WMATSUI +Annin
« on: August 28, 2012, 11:01:22 AM »
Forbidden Flower

Prologue | Camellia

Brightly lit lanterns threaded together filled the night sky and illuminated a radiant glow of apricot over the crowd of pedestrians. Amongst the hoard of bonodori entertainers, the sakura tree lined pathways were brimmed with enticing food stands and variations of game stalls. The echo of laughter and obscure conversations filled the warm evening as people of all ages came together joyously to celebrate another summer festival.

Matsui Rena smiled at the happy children skipping around gleefully with their tiny plastic bags of goldfish. She was cladded in the elegance of a baby blue yukata designed with the delicacy of flowers and held by a lively pink obi. As the warm summer breeze blew by Rena lifted up a hand to fix her fringes, her dark silky hair was pulled back smoothly into a bun and held in place by two artistically refined kanzashi hairpins.

“Rena-Rena, let’s check out that flower place over there~” Her best friend Furukawa Airi suggested as she pointed excitedly.

Interlocking her arm with Rena’s she pulled the girl into the direction of a long table seemingly overflowing and surrounded by a wide collection of exotic plants. Upon arrival an elderly couple with matching outfits greeted them in a friendly fashion.

“It’s nice to see such young women still interested in flowers these days.” The older lady commented flashing them her happy expression.

“Of course, flowers make life that much more beautiful don’t they?” Airi replied returning the kind gesture.

“Might you two be interested in floriagraphy?” The older man asked.

“Floriagraphy?” Rena timidly returned.

“Yes, meaning the language of flowers. Each and every one of them tells a different story while holding their own symbolic meanings.” He defined the word with an aura of someone who was absolutely fascinated by the idea.

Rena just nodded fathoming the fact and smiled at him while Airi’s eyes sparkled, “Eh, is that so?” her friend thought the whole concept was simply amazing.

“Would you guys like to have one?” The older lady offered.

“Can we really?!” Airi beamed cheerfully.

“Go ahead and choose, simply pluck one from out of its batch.” The man answered the girl in his generous voice.

“Yay, let’s pick one Rena~” Airi clapped her hands together, let go of her friend and proceeded to walk away in search for one perfect to her liking.

Rena quietly scanned over the beautiful cluster of flowers in front of her. Each display had their own differences in color and sizes, and oddly enough no two flowers were ever alike. Nurtured on their own pace by their own compatibility with the environment, plants were more complicated than one would have originally thought.

The pure white petals in contrast to the yellow center of a delicate flower caught Rena’s attention and slowly her soft hands reached for the plant. As her slim fingers came close in mere inches, the gentle touch of someone else’s hand brushed up against her skin.

Rena halted in place and turned to meet the gaze of a fine stranger standing next to her. She blinked up at the person whose face was hidden behind a thin porcelain kitsune mask and dressed most sophisticatedly in a beautiful men’s white yukata with an obi the royal shade of burgundy.

A pink blush crept up to Rena’s cheeks. She and the stranger remained still in place midway in reach for the same flower, until the voice of the same elderly man caught their attention. The two immediately recomposed themselves and gave the man their flustered attention.

“Ahh, it’s the white camellia.” He said before continuing, “Such a simple beauty it whispers the phrase, ‘There’s no doubt to me you’re very lovely.’” The man gave the duo a cheesy look and exaggerates on his voice to some extent before further explaining, “The camellia is a symbol of admiration as well as adoration, but the story behind this flower is sometimes told much tragically.” He nodded with his eyes closed sympathetically.

“Rena, I picked out my flower isn’t it pretty?” Airi interrupted.

Rena observed her friend’s bright yellow flower, “It suits you well.” She smiled.

“You think so?” Airi giggled in an agreement and then asked, “You haven’t found anything?”

Rena bit onto her bottom lip lightly and shook her head no. She then peered over nervously to look at the masked stranger behind her friend's back, but it seemed as though the person was not paying attention. Airi raised a brow in confusion, but shrugged it off a moment later. The duo then both gave a bow to show their gratitude towards the floral couple and decided to move on to the next attraction.

The intriguing sound of taiko drummers and authentic shakuhachi flute players as well as other traditional instruments brought to life their age old customs. The night was going by perfectly.

Rena spotted a man in front of an interesting machine plastered with the bolded letters that read, ‘Men ame’ and fastened her footsteps towards it. With her mouth slightly agape, she knew what it was and it was exactly what she needed the most at the moment. Airi followed the girl shaking her head and laughed at her friend’s silliness.

“One please!” She happily chirped. Rena’s hands were placed together in front of her like a child anxiously awaiting their treat and observed as the smiling man complied with her request. “Ahh, it looks so fluffy~” She said, her eyes following the sweet as it twirled delicately onto a cone.

The man laughed at her expression, “You remind me of my daughter, she’s an elementary kid. Are you a high school student?” He asked.

At his question Airi darted her amused gaze towards Rena and watched as her merry features faltered, “…No, I’m older than that.” Feeling embarrassed she hurriedly paid the man with money from her tiny pouch and excused herself.

Shaking off the awkwardness, Rena shifted her attention back to the fluffy delight in front of her and closed in on the treat. As her lips met the cotton candy, she bit into the confection and let the sugar melt inside of her mouth. An adorable smile graced her lips and she giggled at the satisfaction of enjoying her little snack.

“Can I have some?” Airi asked already ready to take a pinch of the airy treat.

Rena nodded and licked at her lips. An unexpected flood of emotions came over her and suddenly feeling the eyes of someone on her, Rena turned back to look over her shoulder. Her eyes scanned over the crowd of people, until they came to a halt as she locked gazes to a familiar person. The fox masked stranger stared back at her and she felt her ears become warm.

Self-conscious, yet slightly apprehensive she looked away and took another bite of her cotton candy. Rena then pulled on the sleeve of her best friend and dragged the girl to a different location. With each step that she took she glanced to the side and the stranger also followed them from the other side of the wide dirt laden pathway.

The person didn’t even take into measure that hiding was an option and just made it blatantly obvious to the girl. Rena didn’t know what the stranger wanted from her, but she had sensed that it was probably harmless. Airi though had taken notice to her friend’s quirky behavior.

“What’s wrong?” She asked her tone with a hint of concern.

Rena didn’t answer the girl and just sped up the speed at which she was walking and shifted her position to the middle of the road in order to lose the stranger. Unbeknownst to the girls walking, just up ahead near a ramen stand a fight had just broken out.

As two different groups of punks violently retaliated against each other, chaos had begun. Chairs were thrown and stands were trashed as the groups of thugs picked up random objects to use as weapons. Alarmed, the crowed of people fretfully moved out of the way and cleared the pathway. When the losing team began to flee, the merciless group began to chase after them.

“Rena!” Airi called out to her heedless friend and moved away in a haste to the dodging crowd of people packed together on the sidelines.

When Rena had snapped out of her paranoid daze, her eyes widened at the fact that she was the only person standing alone in the middle of the walkway and a group of dangerously looking savages were running right in her direction.

She dropped her treat. Her body immediately stiffened up in fear, but her legs refused to move. She did the only thing her body naturally allowed her to do and in a panic she tightly shut her eyes, awaiting the brutal impact.

In a swift movement, the arms of a person wrapped themselves securely around Rena’s body. With an arm over her shoulder and the other slightly covering her head protectively the stranger pressed their heads down against each other. The action was as if the person was also afraid, but willing to sacrifice for Rena.

Time stood still for the two locked in a tight embrace and miraculously the group of trouble makers charged right pass them. Rena jumped slightly with her shoulders raised when the thunderous sound of fireworks ruptured into the night sky and she gripped onto the clothes of the stranger.

As the sound of fireworks continued to alarm, and no damaging impact was ever made she slowly fluttered her eyes open and gazed up to look at the person. Rena’s breathing hitched in her throat and her heart began to race in her chest as she found herself staring into the passionate gaze of the kitsune masked stranger from before.

The ever changing lights of the fireworks illuminated an indescribable glow over their figures and in that instant an unfamiliar tingle ran down her spine and her breathing quickened. Trying to calm her excited heart, Rena blinked a couple of times and immediately removed herself from the person.

With her cheeks flushed and a million thoughts running through her mind, yet no words to say she looked down abashed and decided to dash away. The second she turned to leave though, a hand grabbed at her wrist and she nervously turned back to gaze into the eyes of the masked stranger.

“…W-what is it?” She stuttered.

The stranger didn’t say anything nor did the person mutter a single word. After an intense moment of silence the taller person merely turned around Rena’s hand and placed something into the soft flesh of her palm.

Rena hesitated before looking at the object. Her eyes widened with a gleam of indescribable emotions when she was met with the sight of a pretty camellia flower and instantly gazed back to look at the stranger who had just let go of her hand.

After her release the stranger took a couple of steps back into the crowd of people who were now resuming onto the pathway to enjoy the view of their celebration and soon disappeared from sight. Rena gripped onto the stem of the flower and brought it up to her chest as she stared into the direction of the person who’s finally hidden.

“Are you okay?!” Airi’s distressed voice interrupted Rena’s stunned figure and she turned to look at her friend with a seemingly unsure nod.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The summer had already long ended. Dressed in her most professional attire Rena smiled brightly and shook hands with a balding man. Suited up in his usual snappy suit, the principle of Sunshine Sakae Gakuen greeted the young woman most cordially.

“We’re most excited to have such a young and ambitious woman join us for this year’s intern program.” The man said in an attentive fashion.

“Thank you so much for accepting me here.” Rena replied politely.

A gorgeous teacher walked into the office and also shook hands with Rena. She looked up with a questioning gaze towards the professionally assembled man and he explained, “This is Ohori Megumi, she will be supervising your teaching performances for this year while you take over her class.” He smiled at the two.

“Please take good care of me.” Rena bowed respectively to the teacher, but the older woman frankly patted her on the back instead.

“Class will surely commence soon.” The principle looked at his watch. “Ohori-san, why don’t you guide Matsui-san here to the class she will be working with?” He asked and she undoubtedly complied.

Making her way to the class room Rena took a deep breath before stepping inside. Taking notice, Megumi laughed and set a hand on the younger woman’s shoulder, “Don’t be nervous, you’ll be fine.” She assured.

The first year students whispered amongst themselves curiously as Megumi explained to them the new changes with the school’s intern program allowing university students to gain real classroom teaching experience. She then looked to Rena and she without hesitation introduced herself competently.

After the initial information was given out, the student teacher began her official duties. Reading off a list she took roll call. Calling each student one by one who raised their hand and answered her obediently, she stopped for a second when her eyes read the name of a student with her exact surname.

“Matsui Jurina?” She asked looking up from the list to scan over the students.

When no answer was given nor was a hand shown in the air Rena tilted her head and repeated again. “…Matsui Jurina?”

The moment of silence was interrupted rudely as the loud clash of the room’s sliding door snapped open. Stepping inside of the room with her captivating aura and charming smile the teenager answered.

“Matsui Jurina, present.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Hmmmm, what do you guys think? Lol, I’ve been upset…Still trying to get over my lovely Acchan’s graduation. I wasn’t really into this pairing at first, but now that Atsumina makes me undoubtedly depressed…I’ve come to love Wmatsui very much haha. Well first of all there is the real age gap between the two in this fic, therefore if you can’t handle jailbait in such a relationship I’m really sorry haha ^__^” I like it like this, it’s quite nice actually and pfft this is japan age is just a number lol. Well this prologue is short, but when the first chapter is up it’ll be twice as long. I’d like to read everyone’s opinions good and bad accepted. It really motivates me to update, thanks so much for reading! (Please excuse my grammar errors) :heart: Ahhh, and credits to tebasaki-army who created the gif that inspired this fic for me!
:bow: :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 04:32:44 PM by anonymousdowner »

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Forbidden Flower | Camellia| WMATSUI
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 01:01:33 PM »
I really love it, this prologue is very interesting!

...and... I like the age gap :)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 01:21:09 PM »
 :luvluv1: :luvluv2: I LOVE it  :shy1: :shy2:
teacher and student  :nya:
 :glasses: it's really interesting  :ding:
I can't wait for the next  :wriggly:
 :onioncheer: :hee: please update the chapter soonn !!!!  :on gay: :whistle:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline serffix

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 01:35:34 PM »
I normally don't comment much, but your fanfic really deserves praise!
I love your writing style!
The prologue is really interesting and the "mysterious" atmosphere is just great.
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
The age gap will just lead to more awesome tension so I'm all for it.
Looking forward to see your version of our cool, pimpy jailbait  :wub:

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 02:44:17 PM »
I love your previous fics even though i'm not so into Atsumina. Your writing style is awesome <3

Now you make a Wmatsui fic that make me love you more <3

I'm officially your fan now :)

I'll follow your fic 'til the end. Thanks for the hard work.

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 05:51:44 PM »
OMG moreeeeeeeeeee!!!

i want moreeeeeeeeeeee~  :OMG: :frustrated: :gyaaah:

the prologue is already interesting, i can't wait for next! more WMatsui love!  :farofflook:

please update soon!
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline kuronekosan

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 07:57:11 PM »
I think it's really good. Such an interesting idea you have here. I'm worried about the camelia's tragic story though. Isn't that the one about it falling(dying) ungracefully?(tragically) It happens to be my cousins middle name.....i wonder if my aunt knew about the meaning when she picked it. :nervous

Despite the obvious rule breaking and hints of tragedy, I'm hoping it'll have a happy ending. We all need that right now.

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 08:10:35 PM »
I really loved the prologue, is really good write and the ideia is good too  :w00t:
I hope this will not be a tragic fanfic  :lol:
please continue  :on asmo:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 02:10:11 AM »
Quite intersting beginning o/ I love student/teacher stories, and age gap ones hauhauhau

I'm worried too with that camelia meaning thing ;p you know, its already tragic a teacher falls for her student.
I hope after all the drama, they end up together o/

Can't wait for the next chapter o/ thaaaanks \o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 07:51:33 AM »
 :mon thumb: wh0ow...interesting fic...please. update soon looking forward to it....
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline Ryo Hiroshi

• Mariko-holic
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mariko-sama <3 <3 <3
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 08:28:38 AM »
You!!! First, you started with an AtsuMina fic, then a MariHaru one and now, a WMatsui one!!!
OMG, all of my OTPs!!!
Are you trying to kill me with your awesome writing skill, sir???
\(>______<)/

I love all of your fics and I'm looking forward to ALL of them. So please update soon!

About this fic, well... OMG this is an age gap and a teacher-student relationship!!! Damn it, I loveeeeeee this kind of story >_____>
I'm glad that you like the age gap between them, I like it too. Although it's hard to write, this age gap makes this couple have many things to write about them ^__^
And, yeah, I'm waiting for chapter 1, because you said that it'll be twice as long as this prologue. Well, I love ittttttt

P/s: My English is bad (actually it's crap, I know it) but I do hope you can understand my fangirling over your fanfics well  :lol: Thank you for your hard work *bow*

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 12:30:11 PM »
 :dizzy: OMG! I'm in lala land  :on BDay:

It's so captivating that I actually slowed my reading to fully taking in every word by word because the prologue was  :panic:

So mysterious! the mysterious person was so cool! (Jurina?) but still the atmosphere everything!
And then mysteriously disappeared (I wonder what could the sad story behind the flower "Camellia" is)

And the Jurina dashing in like that...so uncool!
Like a messy student or something LOL!

But I can't wait for next update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline melon-lover

• Coconuts and Watermelons
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 12:53:49 PM »
My gosh, this was such a good read!
So well written, and with WMatsui, what is there not to like  XD
And it's just the prologue! With this, I'm definitely expecting this fic to be great!
Thank you so much for this creation  :bow:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 01:44:59 PM »
WOW!!!

WMATSUI, one of my favorite pairing..

anyway..

please update..

thank you..
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2012, 12:36:05 PM »
Personal Replies:

Kiri-el: Ahah, thanks so much for commenting! You were the first and that’s always special. I like age gap too of course keke. I appreciate the support, enjoy this read.

Mo-chan: Sorry I took a while to update. Your comment was cute ahah, I like gifs. Yeah, I’m into that kind of thing too hence the story lol. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Serffix: Wow, I am feeling very honored then that you commented then! I try and improve, but I hope my writing style just doesn’t get too confusing. Hmm, I didn’t notice the mysterious atmosphere until you mentioned it lol. I guess it came out naturally mysterious then haha. Well, I don’t know if this chapter sums up jailbait’s personality though…I just hope you’ll enjoy this update either way. Thanks so much!

Sayuki: You read my previous fics? Haha, that’s soo awesome! This comment made me really happy and motivated. I think you’re my first fan ever. Now I feel the pressure of not wanting to disappoint you... O_O lol, I appreciate the love and support so much. Thanks, I hope you enjoy this first chapter.

Lollita90: Haha, your comment made me laugh! A happy author is a great thing you know. Hmm…Oh yeah, there will be lots of wmatsui love. I’ll make sure it’ll be oozing just that, but of course lots of drama too haha. Thanks for the support and comment!

Kuronekosan: Wow, your username is so awesome when I read it, it automatically comes out with a cool singsong voice lol. I thought I’d share that bit of strange info with you haha. You don’t have to worry about the camellia, the flowers change each chapter and for the camellia’s story it simply means…the moment was short lived. Haha, and your cousin eh? It’s a beautiful name regardless. Thanks for the comment I hope you enjoy this chapter, and don’t worry always a happy ending hehe.

Juribait: Thanks for the comment and support mu fellow Jurina loving fan! I appreciate the opinion and don’t worry it might get angsty, but a happy ending shall follow!

Bbsis: I do too of course haha! Don’t worry about the camellia, the flowers change for every chapter. The camellia’s story only meant the moment was short-lived. There will be lots of drama and surprises, but there will also definitely be a happy ending. Thanks for the support, aha I like your DP it’s cute! I miss that pairing.

Dreamstalker: Sorry for the late update, I will definitely do as you say soon haha! Thanks for the comment and support, I hope you enjoy this chapter too ‘: )

Ryo Hiroshi: Hihihi~ I know you lol. Since we have all the same OTPs…no killing lol, how about an awesome virtual high five instead?! 3…2…1…VIRTUAL HIGHFIVE** I really appreciate you following all my fics you know, it means a lot. The age gap makes it more awesome, because that’s how it is in real life too. It makes it complicated and awkward for Wmatsui lol. && You know what? Your English is great actually so I have no idea what you’re talking about haha. Thanks so much, I hope you enjoy this chapter although it’s a bit draggy.

Megumi: Haha, your comment was wonderful and funny. I’m very flattered you did that now I’m nervous you might get really disappointed since this chapter is kind of draggy. The mysterious person is pretty obvious of course haha. Again like I’ve been telling the others, don’t worry about the camellia’s story. It only meant the moment was short lived and the flower changes for every chapter so yeah lol. Hmm..I wonder how Jurina turned out to be like anyways…I can’t really tell sadly T^T. Trying though, but thanks so much I hope you enjoy the read.

Melon-lover: You know how I tend to ramble when I’m writing to you? ...Yeah well, those tendencies are trying to leak right now too haha. I hope it’s not annoying. I’m sorry for the long wait, but like I said when a great author that I admire such as you go commenting on my work…I get embarrassed, I hope this draggy chapter doesn't fail you. Thanks so much for the comment and support and enjoy the read. It's truly an honor haha. I’m also sooo looking forward to any of your updates too lol.

Wmatsui: Ahah, I like your comments. They’re like “AWESOME” then wam bam update! But when I check it’s like on allmy fanfics so seriously, thanks so much for the love and support. I hope you enjoy this update.

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 12:36:44 PM »
Forbidden Flower

Chapter One | Chrysanthemum

“Matsui Jurina, present.” The teenager replied most suavely.

Light from the beautiful veranda seeped in, casting a radiant glow over the class room’s latest occupant. Girls waved on enthusiastically in turn, and the whole classroom seemingly lit up into smiles. Rena turned, her gaze shifting over to the younger girl who had just answered her so.

“You’re late Jurina-chan.” Megumi voiced out, her expression unexpectedly pleased.

The young girl made her way in with each step clear and conspicuous. “It won’t happen again, Ohori-sensei.” Her composure was calm and collective as she replied.

The student teacher remained quiet. She glanced back and forth awkwardly as Megumi winked at the girl who just paused to give a respectful bow in Rena’s presence. To her surprise however, when Jurina looked up she felt a sudden nostalgia soak throughout her body.

They made eye contact…

In that short moment of silence, Jurina’s eyes glimmered expressively. Confused by such an intense aura, the shorter of the two had to blink a couple of times to compose herself.

Rena couldn’t shake off the feeling as she watched the girl’s pink lips curve into an amused smile. The corners of her mouth igniting into view a set of charming dimples.

Rena looked away clearing her throat, and Jurina proceeded to settle herself down at her assigned seat. Hesitantly, she resumed the roll call duties. As she continued to read out names on the list her eyes slowly, yet curiously traveled to Jurina’s seat. Rena quickly darted her eyes back down regrettably though, when she noticed that the younger girl's eyes had never left hers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the sound of a bell signaling lunch break in session, loud echoes of laughter and lively chatter began to fill the modish school. Jurina watched as the student
teacher made an exit with Megumi out of the room, she had guess that it’d be for the faculty lounge and kept silent.

“Did the new teacher catch your attention or something?” Kimoto Kanon, a classmate asked.

Jurina propped her elbows up onto the desk top and laced her elegant fingers together. She glanced up to look at the younger girl, “Perhaps, it’s something like that.” She replied with a smirk.

The girl suddenly furrowed her eyebrows, “…But, I don’t want that.” She commented with a pout and her index fingers nervously tapped against each other.

Jurina chuckled softly, “She just looks like someone I’ve met before.” With that said she lifted up an arm and ruffled the top of Kanon’s dark brown locks.

At the kind gesture, a smile returned to the girl’s adorable features. “Are you going to eat in the cafeteria with the seniors again?” she asked.

Alluring fingers suddenly slid against Jurina’s desk, “Of course she is.” An upper classmen named Takayanagi Akane or better known as Churi walked over. She sat down on the countertop in a seductive manner, placing a hand on the shoulder of its occupant possessively.

“I wasn’t asking you.” Kanon glared.

Churi shrugged and turned to Jurina, “Let’s share an obento together.” She smiled.

“I’d love to, but unfortunately there’s some things I need to attend today.” Jurina declined politely.

The smile on Churi’s face fell, “Aww, but my friends really wanted to spend some time with you too.” She added.

Kanon removed Churi’s hand from Jurina’s shoulder, “You didn’t hear? Jurina-san definitely said she was busy.” The girl chided.

Churi ignored Kanon and this time grabbed onto Jurina's hand instead.

“Go on ahead without me. I’ll pay a visit to the cafeteria when I’m done.” Jurina said.

“…Okay, I’ll be expecting you then.” Churi looked disappointed, she removed her hand and got off the desk to leave the room in a sulk.

Kanon eyed Jurina’s back as she also stood up and walked towards the exit, but not before patting the girl on the head first.

Jurina walked out of the room and a refreshing breeze blew by. The cool air circulated around her figure as she took in the sunlight. The white corridors of their aesthetic school were an open area and with her high class being on the second floor she had a view of the opposing balcony mirrored by doors to neighboring classes. In between the building down below was a vast courtyard filled with students, beautifully green and flourished by an amazing garden’s worth of extravagant flowers.

The creak of a door opening on the opposite side of the building sounded loudly and Jurina’s attention was turned to look across the canvas. Tilting her head to get a better look as a person closed the door, a smile instantly came to her.

With a water bottle and a book in hand, Jurina watched as Rena tilted to the side to get a better look at the other end. A gentle breeze put a sigh through the older girl’s hair and how she gently brushed back the long silky locks sent a flutter to Jurina’s chest.

…Slowly, a hypnotic rhythm played itself melodically into her heart.

Rena began to walk and diametrically opposed from the young teacher silently, Jurina began to mirror the action. The warm smile she held as she kept her eyes on the woman never once left her features. Just the two of them in importance, the rest of the word seemingly drowned out…

Making her way through the hallway, Rena occasionally stopped to bow respectfully at the teachers who passed by. The captivating glimmer of innocence in Rena’s eyes as she smiled courteously brought the younger girl back to a familiar time and again she recalled the pleasant memory of summer. Jurina also paused from time to time in order to return polite greetings to friends, but never did her gaze on the student teacher ever lose their focus.

Enamored, Jurina continued staring on across the balcony at the unsuspecting person. To the student, with each step her view was simply beautiful. Rena’s attention was suddenly shifted to a couple of wagtail birds previously perched on the railing beside her and with a knuckle under her lips she watched as the two soared away into the mist of their blue haven.

As the birds flew away drifting out of sight and into the clouds, Rena looked down and smiled to herself seemingly enjoying her break. Coming near the end of the hallway Jurina stopped not wanting to expose herself and eyed as Rena made her way down the stairs. The student had a couple seconds to herself, before deciding to head for a nearby railing.

She glanced down at the exquisite view of the building’s front entrance. The yard was a beautiful field lined with pear trees and its flowers, a little pass the prime of their blossom. The dark tree trunks breathtakingly in contrast to the snow white flowers occasionally, drifting to the ground.

Then surely enough Rena came back into Jurina’s line of vision.

Rena made her way under a tree and sat down. Her slim legs were extended out and crossed comfortably on the grass. She wore a stylish white long sleeved blouse and a slick black skirt completely complimentary to the tree and together they painted an exotic portrait of fall.

Jurina gazed as the teacher began to read, but quirked a brow when the young woman stopped to set the book down in her lap and took out something she couldn’t make out. The girl from above squinted her eyes to get a clearer focus and witnessed Rena pop something into her mouth, before drinking liquid down to help her swallow it. 

------------------------------------------------------

Over the next couple of days Jurina observed her young teacher the one who held an innocent gaze, frail and elegant in posture, yet uncharacteristically outspoken and slightly timid in manner.

Jurina gently tapped the end of her pencil on the surface of her desk as she smiled to herself. With her gaze on the text of a passage from her book she couldn’t help it, but to enjoy the sound of her educator’s voice as the woman cracked another unnecessary saying. She was oddly poetic, and to Jurina’s revelation she was also very good at it too.

The class became silent, pondering on the said words and nodded consensually to its deep meaning. Jurina’s eyes lit up as an idea came to her and she raised a hand, gaining much attention.

At the action, Rena walked over to the student and with a small smile she gestured for the girl to speak her mind.

“I’d like to exchange a few lines of poetry with Matsui-sensei.” Jurina’s eyes sought out to stare confidently into her advocate.

Rena blinked in surprise at the unexpected request. She stared on mouth slightly agape, until a full smile graced her delicate features. She nodded in approval and tilted her head a little in amusement, “Theme?” she asked the younger girl.

“Hmm,” Jurina scanned the room until she caught sight of something in the backdrop of their grand veranda. “…Flowers.” She answered, her face showing signs of satisfaction.

Rena licked her lips slightly entertained and watched as Jurina stood up from her seat with the thin textbook still in hand. The young girl cleared her throat and began to walk closer to her teacher who in turn slowly took a few steps back.

“…Following the scent, there is indeed a flower.” Jurina halted in her collective steps and lifted her head up, her eyes gazing intently into the woman before her.

Realizing that she had been backed up into the speech podium, Rena took a few seconds to think of a reply. “Who has heard of a butterfly that shamelessly tramples over a flower?” She questioned in return.

The class remained speechless, just gawking up at the fortuitous debate in front of them. Everyone turned their attention to Jurina who has yet to make another comeback.

“It is natural for a butterfly to light down upon a lovely flower.” Jurina smirked.

Although impressed, Rena remained calm and replied. “It’s not a flower for just anyone to land on...” With that said she began to move from her spot, but again her student followed.

“There is no case where the flower loves the butterfly.” Jurina reasoned with a pleased smiled.

“S-sensei!” Kanon abruptly stood up from her seat.

Jurina turned around to face the afflicted girl, “…Kimoto-san?” Rena questioned.

Kanon flinched at the call of her name and looked down a bit irritated, “I’m sorry to interrupt, but c-can…we get back to reading? …There’s still a lot I don’t understand.” She stuttered out a quick excuse.

At that sentence, Rena shot Jurina a glance and the younger girl merely smiled warmly in return.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jurina stared down from the balcony, yet for another day. She carefully jotted something down on a red sheet of paper and folded it into a neat paper airplane. Closing one eye playfully as to aim for the right direction she tossed the folded object off the railing.

In contrast to the blue sky, the crimson colored airplane glided beautifully into the air and landed at the feet of the young teacher down below. Rena looked away from her book, having caught sight of the bright object and reached out for the item.

The corners of Jurina’s mouth quirked up in a delighted grin. When Rena lifted herself up to look in the young girl’s direction though, she quickly duct down in embarrassment. Hidden from view, Jurina thought more clearly about her actions.

“Are you not eating Matsui-san?” Yagami Kumi an acquainted fourth year asked.

Jurina glanced up stoically at the voice and slowly stood back up like she hadn’t been doing anything suspicious and shook her head no. “Are you looking for Kanon?” she guessed.

Kumi’s eyes widened. She looked down at her hands, which she clenched and unclenched nervously, her face deepening to the red shade of someone who’d just came back from a trip to Cancun. At that moment, she looked back up at Jurina and admitted truthfully. “…Y-yeah.” She said.

“She’s kind of upset right now, still in class though.” Jurina answered.

The other girl looked curious, “Why is she upset?” she asked.

“…Something about publically flirting like old people.” Jurina chuckled, her hand behind her neck guiltily.

Kumi nodded, “I see…thanks.” She replied.

Just as the fourth year turned to leave Jurina stopped her, “I was wondering…” she started.

“Hmm?” Kumi returned her gaze.

“…Are you going to eat that?” Jurina gave a shy laugh. She left a hand behind her short raven mane and pointed at the fruit in the grasp of Kumi’s palm.

In response, the shorter girl returned her smile and tossed the fruit over to Jurina who made a perfect catch. “Thanks, I appreciate it!” Jurina beamed. She took a bite out of the apple and made her way down the stairs energetically as Kumi headed off to find Kanon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The open field was deserted of anyone else’s presence, except for Rena. Turning a page in her beloved book, the young woman set a small business card in between the compacted seam and set it aside. She picked up the red paper airplane and observed the object. Noticing pen marks, she opened a slick piece that surprisingly led to a poem.

‘As we watch the summer days depart and the natural blossoms of silence fall, little mist of starlight just beyond our reach, a dreamy sadness fills each heart. As the rooted trees stand forsaken, even our garden seems a dreary place, no brilliant flowers in its border grace, save in a sheltered nook apart, where a glee beneath the autumn sun, blooms the longing of our own chrysanthemum.’

Rena’s eyes scanned over each word and she read the small passage two more times, before crossing her arms in thought of what it could mean. “Blooms the longing of our own chrysanthemum…chrysanthemum…chrysanthemum?” She repeated the phrase and thought back to where she’d last heard the familiar word before.

At the sound of calm footsteps, Rena looked up at the shadowy figure that casted towards her. With lips slightly apart she opened her mouth to speak, but the student placed an index finger over her lips and the teacher was suddenly refrained from doing so.

Rena watched silently as Jurina set down her hand and gazed up to admire the falling pear tree blossoms. The teacher followed the action in curiosity, but stopped to look back at the younger girl who had just stuck out her arm.

Letting the tiny flowers drift into her palm, the girl caught a couple and then put her hands behind her back. “Watch carefully…” Jurina’s voice was in a soft whisper as she made her command and Rena waited patiently.

Slowly Jurina undid her hidden arm and extended out a fist towards Rena. With a snap of her fingers, the young girl threw up the once captive blossoms into the air. Rena watched in awe as the snow white buds danced into the air and in one swift swipe, cutting into the artistic display…Jurina held out a single beautifully white chrysanthemum in front of the bewildered woman.

Rena remained still, her heart beating faster bit by bit as she stared wide-eyed at the girl holding a flower out towards her. Not really knowing how to react she hesitantly reached out for the offering and smiled back timidly.

“…Was that a magic trick just now?” Rena asked looking up from the flower that was now in the clasp of her hand.

“Hmm...Maybe.” Jurina hummed a simple reply.

Rena shifted her eyes in thought and then smiled, “Where a glee beneath the autumn sun, blooms the longing of our own chrysanthemum…I suppose you know the meaning to this line?”

For the first time Jurina dropped her gaze, but after a moment of blinking to herself the girl looked back up confidently. “I’m asking for your friendship.” She boldly confessed.

Rena tilted her head, slightly taken aback by yet another unexpected request from the same girl. She thought about it for half a second then let out a small giggle, extending out her hand as she agreed. “Let’s be good friends then Matsui-san.” She smiled.

“…Jurina.” The student corrected her teacher and reached out a hand to return the handshake, her slim fingertips gently grazing over the soft porcelain skin of Rena’s own in the process.

The images of lanterns, flowers, fireworks, and a certain kitsune masked stranger instantly flashed through Rena’s mind. She could hear the distinct sounds of rowdy festival music drum into her ears and as if a match was lit up igniting memories for the woman she immediately glanced up from their linked hands to look at Jurina.

“Rena-chan!” At the call of her name Rena looked away from Jurina and quickly let go of the girl’s hand. From a distance, another young woman stood holding a small box while waving an arm wildly into the air.

A broad smile stretched onto Rena’s face, “Airin!” she waved back.

Jurina turned to look as the outsider made her way to them just slightly out of breath. She quietly observed as Rena welcomes the woman into her arms for a friendly embrace.

“I brought you delicious inarizushi and vegie tempura.” The woman passed the box to Rena who gladly took it in, but not before setting the flower in her hand down first.

Feeling awkward, Jurina bit onto her bottom lip and tapped her shoes against the ground. She halted when a small business card caught her attention and she bent down to pick it up. Rena who had taken notice shifted over.

Jurina scanned over the card and stood back up. It was an informational card for Tokyo Disney with dated events on the back. Jurina furrowed her eyebrows at the item and Rena opened her mouth to speak. “Ah, I must’ve dropped that.” The student teacher claimed and at the said statement, Jurina handed it back over to the woman.

Also taking a glance at the card, “That reminds me! I’m really sorry, but I don’t think I can pick you up after your shift at Disney next Saturday.” Airi apologized using the both of her hands.

“Its fine, I think I can manage.” Rena replied, she set down the box next to her other personal things and placed a hand on the shorter person’s shoulder.

“Are you sure it’ll be okay?” Airi’s voice was full of concern and from their interactions Jurina could tell they were extremely close.

“…Excuse me, Matsui-sensei.” Jurina bowed respectfully after feeling out of place and proceeded to leave, but a voice stopped her.

“I apologize for interrupting you two earlier. You must be a student of Rena-chan right?” Jurina nodded and the woman continued, “I’m Furukawa Airi, it’s nice to meet you.” She beamed.

Jurina glanced from the woman then back to Rena, and Airi took notice of the lingering gaze. “Your sensei is pretty isn’t she?” Airi put an arm over her friend’s shoulder. At this playful remark, Rena turned to the woman and whined.

Jurina made sure to gaze into Rena’s eyes before speaking, “…She’s very lovely.” she answered.

The student backed away after speaking her honest opinion and bowed, then left…Rena’s eyes remained on the girl’s back as she left the scene and felt a distant, yet familiar feeling arise somewhere inside of her.

Slowly Rena brought a hand to her lips and bit onto the nail of her index finger nervously. She couldn’t tell what it was exactly that bothered her, but a nagging sensation kept its probe on the back of her mind anyways…

Seeming in a daze, “Rena-chan…Rena?” Airi called out.

“Hmm?” The taller girl immediately turned to look at her friend.

Airi’s gaze softened and she removed Rena’s hand away from her mouth. “Are you okay? …You didn’t forget to take your medication did you?” She asked the concern was etched deeply into her voice as she makes eye contact with her friend.

Rena’s eyes widened in horror and quickly studied her slightly trembling hands, “…I took it earlier.” She said.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jurina made her way back up the stairs, the loud echoing of footsteps clear and evident that she wasn’t alone. Without turning around to check who it was she spoke, “What do you want from me?” she asked competently.

“Are you going to keep on ignoring me forever?” A female voice returned.

Jurina let out a scoff, “You left me remember?” she bitterly replied.

Two slender arms sensually snaked itself around Jurina’s torso, the girl’s smooth fingers slowly fanning out over the fabric covering her midsection. “…You won’t understand.” She spoke, her voice with a hint of agony.

“Exactly, I meant nothing to you that’s why…” Jurina casted her eyes downwards as repressed memories began to resurface.

The girl tightened her hold and pressed up her firm body against Jurina’s back. “…That’s not true.” The girl shook her head. “You have no idea just how much…I miss you.” Her voice slightly cracked and a hot tear slid down her cheek.

Jurina immediately placed her hands over the pair that clasped around her body and broke the hold. She turned around and her eyes hesitantly looked up to gaze into the eyes of the girl she hasn’t been able to face for a while.

“Annin…” Jurina breathed. She reached up a hand to wipe away the girl’s tears and they stared into each other. After a couple of seconds, the taller girl sighed, shook her head, and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry, draggy chapter you guys. I hope it wasn’t all that boring. This chapter took a while to update, because I thought I should update on my other fics first so yeah. Hmm…the ending scene for Rena to this chapter is a strange one don’t you think? Lol, thanks for all the love and support so far just for the prologue ahah! I promise a more delicious update in the future hehe. Then there’s grammar issues -___-“
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 12:51:45 PM by anonymousdowner »

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
Re: [UPDATE! 9/08/12] Forbidden Flower | Chrysanthemum| WMATSUI
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 01:23:45 PM »
... The ending..... I don't really understand that though....  Who did Jurina call "Annin"?..

Wait... What does Annin mean anyways? @_____@;;

Wmatsui intrigues me a lot.

It's a great update. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank for the hard work :)

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »
i love this thankyou its a lovely fanfic the way you write it out is beautiful :) thanks <3

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 02:39:34 PM »
Is that a Majisuka 3 refrence at the end of that chapter?  ;)   Really enjoying the story, please keep up the good work :)

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2012, 02:55:30 PM »
It's not boring, it's beautiful! I really love to read this. Flowers and poems... I love the atmosphere in this fic, and I'm very interested the story

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Takahashi Ai - Cha Cha Cha