JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Shampoo

Author Topic: [Blog Update 12/2/2012] Forbidden Flower | WMATSUI +Annin  (Read 28778 times)

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I just have to leave a review now. For the nth time me saying this, I don't usually leave a comment in any fics i am reading because I am such a lazy ass girl  :nervous and I really don't know how to put my spazz into words. LOL.

okay enough with my nonsense intro XD
... Now how to start... First of all, I don't read wmatsui fics that much. I am not really a fan. Then this thread popped out and I saw that the author was "anonymousdowner" and i was like the author of "candlelit smile huh? why not give it a try" (Btw I am such a big fan of that atsumina fic of yours, and the sidestory mariharu aswell  :heart:) I never thought that I would be this attach and wanted to scream "MOREEEEE" in front of my laptop when every chapter ends. LOL.

..omg how to review properly

.. to cut this nonsense comment short. I just love this fanfic so damn much much much. Let me love you. LOL  :deco:

Thankyou for this masterpiece, can't wait for the next awesome chapter.  :thumbup

Offline kuronekosan

• Member+
Yay! Double update!! :twothumbs

Haha! I'm glad you like my username. I've been incorporating Neko into my usernames lately. Probably cause my cat is always sleeping nearby....I'm flattered that you think I have "awesome insight". Haha! I wasn't expecting that. Don't be embarassed! Every word of praise was well deserved! Don't kowtow to me! YOU'RE the author of this fic. :bow:

Anyway, on with the fic.
First off, Tulip.

OMGOSH Jurina is SO clearly flirting with Rena! Why is it that it is always blatantly clear to others when people are "subtly" flirting, but you, yourself are blind when it happens to you? Is it because you become shy, or are in denial? And I had to laugh at the part with the pencil. You even managed to add that in! Haha! Gekikara will always have a connection to pencils. I'm surprised no one got her to endorse some yet! Like "Buy___ pencils! Long lasting and resistant to Gekikara!" LOL. Though I don't think anything can resist Gekikara.

Ahhhh...poor Kanon, so infatuated with Jurina. I was kinda mad that Jurina had somehow led her on. Things like this should always be stated clearly no? It just ain't right. But then she redeemed herself by respecting Kumi's feelings. Or is it that she herself didn't want to kiss Kanon. Since she likes someone else.

Hmmmmm....more questions about Black. But I'll keep them to myself for now. I'm sure you'll answer them in your updates. Rena being so frail is always worrying.

The Annin and Jurina scene was so touching. Then came the R scene. WOW...just..WOW. So the misunderstanding is Annin not willing, or not being able to tell Jurina that they're now step-sisters. Understandable, that's one of the worst things that could happen. But then, they're not blood related, so assuming that there's no problem with them both being girls, they could still be lovers right? I mean, it's happened before, but I'm not sure how it's like in Japan.

Haha. Rena's love for melon-pan shone through, and its an amazing coincidence(or is it fate?)that Jurina found Rena's home.

Cornflower

Uh oh.....Jurina definitely has too much money to spend. The way she can just throw it away...If had that sorta wealth, I'd have bought all my favourite artists albums and gone to all their concert! But anyway, Rena not taking medication? Not good. Her staying back? REALLY not good. Jurina popping up? TROUBLE with a capital T. Well, for her anyways. I'm sure the readers went wild at the end. Myself included. XD

That scene with the pixy stix was just so kawaii! There was one part where Rena said that she shouldn't get mad. Somehow, from then on, it seemed as though she was trying to hold Gekikara back by consuming lots of sugar and being Amakuchi? Ahhh...yes. So if I'm right, Jurina's dad not only cast her away, but he cheated on his wife? Seeing as Jurina was cast away, I'm guessing that her mother was the one he cheated on his wife with right? So she'd be a child born out of wedlock. A very tough position for her, making her more vulnerable and dependant on the attention of those she cares about.

Having that much money, definitely helps. At least her father provides for her financially. And yea! Rena bit her! Gekikara is out?! The title matches this chapter 100%.

All in all a great job as always anonymousdowner-san! Such a wonderful read. There's the drama, the poetic vision, the fluff, the touching moments, the kawaii moments, the mystery, the intrigue, the humour, this fic has practically everything! :on woohoo: The double update was definitely well worth the wait. Job well done. :on GJ: Take your time, I'll be waiting here as always.

Offline Ryo Hiroshi

• Mariko-holic
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mariko-sama <3 <3 <3
Hello, sir ~ Sorry for the late comment but I need time to gather my feelings and thoughts  :nervous Your update just made me  :panic:
Thank you for loving me but you know, I also have the same feeling toward you  :wub: I loveeeeeeeeee you too, my sir   :inlove: Thank you for always working hard with all your writing, sir   :twothumbs
And this one thing, sir  8)
Girls are amazing, they are where beauty begins in the world.
Seriously, I can't believe it  :shocked This is exactly what I have been always thinking, sir  :cathappy: I always think that girls are amazing, and they are the greatest gift that God gave to us  XD
About your other fics, well, it's sad that you're stuck with them but don't worry, my sir  :thumbsup I believe one day your inspiration will be back and I'll wait until then  :fap Please take your time  :cathappy:

Now it's time for me spazzing over your DOUBLE UPDATE, sir!!!  XD I love it, sir, seriously love it  :lol: Double update and one R-rated scene  XD I can't expect more, sir  :cathappy: I love you, just love you so much  :deco:
So, with chapter three, you reveal to us that Annin is the president of gardening club, and Jurina had been in that club because of Annin I guess. But after they broke up, Jurina quitted? So, does that mean all the things Jurina knows about flowers is thanks to Annin? Just to think that Jurina now using those knowledge to flirt with Rena makes me  :catglare:  Just kidding  :lol:
But sir, to me, Annin with flowers seriously is the most beautiful combination?  :inlove: Just think about it makes me want to go fangirl already  :nervous
About the R-rated scene, seriously I didn't expect you would put one in this chapter, so I was very surprised  :shocked And you don't know how much I love it, sir  :wub: Well, it's just simply beautiful, sir  :wub:
To think about Annin and Jurina relationship, you made it very adorable, you know?  :wub: I can feel the love between them, it's just so lovely  :wub: They really love each other. The way Jurina needed Annin to comfort her when she felt uneasy, the way Annin would come to Jurina's side when she knew the girl needed her. Let me say this again, sir, it's just simply beautiful  :oops:
Yes, their love is beautiful like that but you, my sir, you don't let them be happy until the end!!! Why? Just why, sir? WHY YOU DO THAT TO THEM? WHY YOU LET ANNIN'S MOTHER GET MARRIED WITH JURINA'S FATHER?? WHY???  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
You made me cry, sir :cry: :cry: :cry:
And now things seem clear to me. Annin knows the truth about their parents, and she doesn't want Jurina to get hurt by knowing the truth. That's why Annin decides to take all the pain to herself and leave Jurina...  :cry: Nooooo, Annin  :cry:
Seriously sir, why you do that to them?  :cry: They are the perfect couple you know!!!  :cry:

Anyways, it's a good and dramatic plot, my sir  :twothumbs I enjoy reading it and I'm eager to know how everything will turn out and how you will solve all the problems  :thumbup Just don't let it be too tragic, sir  :cry: My weak heart can't handle it  :cry:
I, too, wonder what had happened between Rena and Black, and also what was their relationship  :shocked Your fic has so many interesting secrets, sir  :cow:

About Jurina and Rena-sensei's date at Disneyland  :lol: Just so fun and so cute  :lol: Poor Jurina being dragged around by Rena and can't even have a proper meal  :lol: Not mention she also has to take care of her sleeping teacher after her sugar high  :rofl: Poor kid, that's what you get for trying to stalk someone  :lol:
Jurina is such a rich kid  :shocked Just how much money she brings to herself when she goes out?  :shocked
And a student and her teacher in the same room in a hotel, wow  :drool: I don't want to imagine more, sir  :oops: Lol, I'm just kidding  :lol:
But you know, sir  :P The scene in which Rena bites Jurina is just  :panic: I really don't know what to say, but it's just so  :panic: Wow, Gekikara is back  :panic: Hope Jurina will be fine  :nervous But I really don't mind if Rena eats or does something to Jurina, really don't mind  :rofl:

And we have Rena, Amakuchi and Gekikara in the same body  :shocked: It will be interesting I guess  :cathappy:

OK, until next time, my sir  :D Thank you very much for working so hard  :bow: Please take your time  :peace:

Offline half-baka

• So much feels
yay!! an update!! DOUBLE UPDATE  :cathappy: :heart: :bow: :bow:

aksjdkalksdlad;ad OMG Jurina Annin scene  :inlove: , love it
D: nooo so that's why annin left jurina D: holy effff , LOL suddenly character change from rena xDD did she forget to take her medicine or did disney brainwash rena  :? , whoa jurina is seriously rich  :shocked
the last part OMG :w00t: , can't wait for the next update!!!  :deco:

Offline Thetroop

wow!!! I love your storyline. really interesting :thumbsup
i want to know what happened between Jurina and Annin. the reason why they broke.
can't wait for your next update!!!!
ano! i know this is WMatsui fanfic but i want more JuriAnnin  :P

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATE! 9/17/12] Forbidden Flower | Azalea| WMATSUI xAnnin
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2012, 09:39:21 AM »
A/N: Personal Replies

Megumi:OMGawd, your comment LOL. I loved it like always, because you’re funny. In my fic Annin/Juri will have a lot of flashbacks so my readers will get a better understanding of how their complicated relationship came to be. Your insight is good, because with Jurina living alone there is a reason why and it comes into play with how her character developed. She’s very lonely T^T haha. You will find out more about Annin/Juri and Rena’s condition in this update so I seriously hope you’ll have a good read! All your emoticon usage is just loved and I’m flattered. Thanks so much for the support!

:shocked Mr! Your personal replies I see that you took time to reply to everyone it always relieving to read.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

ASDFGHJKL Mr. how do you think I'm suppose to write my review here?
Double update! Mr! Are you trying to kill me? This is....Yabai! Way too many feels! *spazz
I'll go with easy reaction emoticons this time or the review will be super long  XD

Review: Chapter Three | Tulip
Feeling slightly awkward, “Jurina-san, aren’t you going to take down any notes?” Rena asked.
Jurina’s grin vanished temporarily. “I apologize for being unprepared, but it seems that I must’ve misplaced my utensils box.”

:lol: Jurina seriously? Are you smart trying to flirt with Rena-sensei or did you actually forget?  :rofl:

Nonchan?  :shocked  I knew it! Jurina you don't have to do anything and girls are falling for you from left and right.  :lol:
I'm glad that Jurina didn't do anything to Non tough, Kumi would be so devastated if Jurina pimped around.

:rofl: Jurina sniffing her shirt it's just OMG LOLOLOL that's weird somehow even if it's hers.

Black... I think that she will play an important part somewhere further in the future...

Anna responded to the kiss as she subtly arched up and tilted her head to the side, deepening the sensual contact. As Jurina pulled away they opened their eyes
and stared into the depths of each other. The loose blouse Jurina wore slid down to her shoulders and exposed her pale flawless flesh…

“I just need you…” Jurina said.

------------------------------ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ--------------------------------------------

Pedobear? The fact that they are lolis  just makes me laugh :rofl:

:banghead: Annins mom and Jurinas dad?  :shocked this is I want to know more!
I want to know if Jurina also knows or that Annin decided to not tell her...
Now I also knows why Jurina knows the meaning of flowers. :thumbsup

Jurina bicycling around with Rena while she sleeping....(my favourite part) I enjoy this scene so much  :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Review: Chapter Four | Cornflower

Jurina you're actually stalking Rena-sensei here no need for excuses  :lol:

I'll make it short Rena-sensei in this update is so moe~
From giving out balloons, acting like a kid, to scary gekikara..

Does it have something with her medication?
and why are she on top of Jurina...
asdfghjkl and yes Mr. I'm the hentaipedo on tumblr  XD

Thank you a lot for your update Mr.
I like these kind of long fics.
Can't wait for your next update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
A/N:

What's up all you precious readers/Wmatsui/Anninaga shippers??!!!  :peace:

According to the new stricter rules, perv talk relating to Jurina/Lolis or going into too much details for example with the kissy scenes in my fic are going too far and even calling her a "Perv angel" for example is forbidden  :bleed eyes: ... My avid readers....You guys know that I can not live without detail or almost details??!!! LOL :rofl: && there has been talk if I can't refrain from details (By "details" I am not talking about what I have added with this guy ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ I'm just talking about the make out scenes or scenes close to that) that the main character should be swapped with an older AKB member lol, but no it will not be the same as Jurijailbait...Unless this turns into a BuraGeki fic. Hmm...this means that Anonymousdowner has literally gone to jail virtually* & the whole fic will have to undergo some major revision and honestly it'll really kill the theme. Seriously I thought it was okay at first since it's fiction lol. Excuses 'XD

I guess tumblr had too much influence on me.  :lol:  As a warning to all Wmatsui writers on JPH!P ahahh we have to stick to protocol. My next update is already 90% done, but because there's some uncomfortableness going on...Sad to say that as much as I love JPH!P, my fic will be on hold. On a brighter note, I've created a blog and will most likely continue my work there. I am also inviting some awesome writers/artists (to promote their limitless imagination/fanart there once everything becomes official. I'll be great if we could gain some supporters ':) 

Thank you all for the extremely long and wonderful comments my fic has received so far...really..really...I am so happy (Y'all have no idea *wipes tears of joy*) and would like to repay the favor, but it'll have to wait until I get to the personal replies. I'll post up a link to my website once it's finished.  :grin:

With lot's of love,

Sir Anonymousdowner  :pimp:

P.S. Thanks to the moderators too for the heads up.  :thumbup
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 12:06:02 AM by anonymousdowner »

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Important Author's Note 10/27/2012] Forbidden Flower | WMATSUI +Annin
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2012, 02:19:51 AM »
That's a shame you can't continue the story here but I will definitely continue reading this on your blog  :thumbup
Only thing is could you post a link to it or is it one of the links in your signature?

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2012, 02:32:21 AM »
That's really sad, and I was hoping for an update since I'm following this (though I've only started to read a little in my spare time). I guess your decision is for the best, I'll wait patiently for your blog, and you do had me thinking too since there are limits to how I can put some fics here (that being mostly my ideas for AnniNaga...Jurina surely makes it hard huh....? Not that I'm complaining since I find amusement in this small complication.)

Anyways, I look forward to seeing your blog up, and yes, hopefully you get some writers to come along. :) And you should try restraining yourself with the details. You just make me curious somehow. :roll:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2012, 02:39:48 AM »
That's a shame you can't continue the story here but I will definitely continue reading this on your blog  :thumbup
Only thing is could you post a link to it or is it one of the links in your signature?
The site isn't completely finished right now. I still have to rearrange the layout a bit, but when I do soon I'll make sure to notify that the site is up on here and will probably have to link it in my profile or tumblr.  :yep: Ahhh, & thanks so much for supporting!  :deco:

That's really sad, and I was hoping for an update since I'm following this (though I've only started to read a little in my spare time). I guess your decision is for the best, I'll wait patiently for your blog, and you do had me thinking too since there are limits to how I can put some fics here (that being mostly my ideas for AnniNaga...Jurina surely makes it hard huh....? Not that I'm complaining since I find amusement in this small complication.)

Anyways, I look forward to seeing your blog up, and yes, hopefully you get some writers to come along. :) And you should try restraining yourself with the details. You just make me curious somehow. :roll:

Sieka!! I've been a super fan of your work since just a couple hours ago lol. You should come join me, you've got some powerful imagination and your fanart is off the hook! I love it  :inlove: ...trust me I do restrain myself with details, I dislike explicit things tbh. It's just the awesome subtext that brings me down  :rofl:

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2012, 04:14:09 AM »
it's ok i will definitely continue reading this on your blog as im in love with this fanfic :luvluv2: :luvluv1: , im also following you on tumblr my blog's name is foreverloveakbske48 just letting you know lol thanx :heart: :peace:

Offline Taivas

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2012, 11:47:15 AM »
anonymousdowner-san,

I have to say that I really enjoy this fic a alot, in fact it's probably one of my personal favorites right now because Jurina's pimpness is just making me go ashfjkjashfdkjasdf and I'd like to see where the Gekikara situation is going now  :lol:

I personally hope that you do not let the new jphip rules influence your story writing in any way. I'd totally happy to read it on your blog or on Tumblr or some other site than jphip. (I wonder if ebi48's Artwork section could be an alternative place for fanfic writing, but it's pretty much dead at the moment.) But please don't edit the storyline in any way just to make it comply with the new rules  :lol:

Looking forward to your next update

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2012, 04:25:08 PM »
I am already your follower on tumblr. . . :>
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2012, 07:08:47 PM »
It's okay as long as I can continue to read the story on your blog. I really love your fic. This.... Cause I'm WMatsui and AnniNaga shippers..

Thank you very much m(_ _)m

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2012, 12:06:46 AM »
Is sad that you I'll not be able to continue the story here (maybe I'll have to take a better look in my wmatsui fanfic that I post here too, even that I just a sugar and romantic story without hot moments,scenes and kisses, the rule that involve Jurina make me worried too D:).
But I think that is better you post in another place and keep the story essence ^^ (I serious love how this story is in the moment and would be really sad if everything changed because Jhip restricted rules ;_;).

Offline dirtydeeds

• ecchi
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2012, 03:36:10 AM »
I've been a silent reader of all your fics and I'm sorry for that  :bow:
its such a shame that you can't continue posting it here but I'm begging you please do not change the format of the story  PLEASEEEEEEEE
you inspired me to write btw and although i really haven't posted anything yet, i will SOON. seriously tho, i have a long ass jurimayu oneshot sitting on my laptop but i still have no clue of where to post it and its really crappy too.

i just wanted say thank you for inspiring me, anonymousdowner. you are one of the best if not the best writer in jphip.

oh and i do follow you on tumblr but i had no clue that it was you different account names and all

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2012, 05:54:26 AM »
it's ok i will definitely continue reading this on your blog as im in love with this fanfic :luvluv2: :luvluv1: , im also following you on tumblr my blog's name is foreverloveakbske48 just letting you know lol thanx :heart: :peace:

Ahah, I didn't know that was you! I see we're all probably following each other on tumblr and thanks! :deco:

anonymousdowner-san,

I have to say that I really enjoy this fic a alot, in fact it's probably one of my personal favorites right now because Jurina's pimpness is just making me go ashfjkjashfdkjasdf and I'd like to see where the Gekikara situation is going now  :lol:

I personally hope that you do not let the new jphip rules influence your story writing in any way. I'd totally happy to read it on your blog or on Tumblr or some other site than jphip. (I wonder if ebi48's Artwork section could be an alternative place for fanfic writing, but it's pretty much dead at the moment.) But please don't edit the storyline in any way just to make it comply with the new rules  :lol:

Looking forward to your next update
Thanks for the support really! I seriously appreciate it so much you know. Especially now with all the pvs out, it's impossible not to go asdfghjk over jurina or Wmatsui  :inlove: I've never been on ebi48 though and their artwork section does look pretty abandoned like you said, but Im still not sure about their rules either. I couldn't even find it -___-;; & I already had to edit what was already on here. The blog will be up in probably two days, because I'm currently waiting to purchase my domain name for the site first.

I am already your follower on tumblr. . . :>

Ahah, like I said we all are probably following each other on tumblr! *Hugs the fandom!* XD I'd also like to thank you for following all this time ':)

It's okay as long as I can continue to read the story on your blog. I really love your fic. This.... Cause I'm WMatsui and AnniNaga shippers..

Thank you very much m(_ _)m

That means a lot thanks! I'll try to not to make you guys wait too long for my blog. The next chapter has already finished and I'm just waiting for my site domain name change ahah. I hope you'll continue to enjoy it then ':)

Is sad that you I'll not be able to continue the story here (maybe I'll have to take a better look in my wmatsui fanfic that I post here too, even that I just a sugar and romantic story without hot moments,scenes and kisses, the rule that involve Jurina make me worried too D:).
But I think that is better you post in another place and keep the story essence ^^ (I serious love how this story is in the moment and would be really sad if everything changed because Jhip restricted rules ;_;).

I just started reading your W matsui story (Kawaii!  :heart:) and I'll tell you that the Fanvid that inspired you by our awesome Renafangirl...I watch it probably everyday on my iphone LOL!!!! I was suddenly really happy that someone decided to base their fic on it! The last I read it was on mobile so I haven't been able to finish the latest chap, but I hope you'll update soon too then I'll also put in my spazz/input on it 'X)  :thumbup ...but yes be sure to check your story, because this issue is starting to become a little touchy to a lot of users on here from what I have observed. It's just really sweet and innocent so far though  :yep:

I've been a silent reader of all your fics and I'm sorry for that  :bow:
its such a shame that you can't continue posting it here but I'm begging you please do not change the format of the story  PLEASEEEEEEEE
you inspired me to write btw and although i really haven't posted anything yet, i will SOON. seriously tho, i have a long ass jurimayu oneshot sitting on my laptop but i still have no clue of where to post it and its really crappy too.

i just wanted say thank you for inspiring me, anonymousdowner. you are one of the best if not the best writer in jphip.

oh and i do follow you on tumblr but i had no clue that it was you different account names and all

Ahah, no don't apologize! It's fine, because I love and appreciate everyone be it views, silent readers, thank you pressers, & commentators ':) I am also very happy to hear that I was able to inspire you!! BEST?! THAT'S FLATTERING!  :nervous  :bow: I changed a little of what I have on here already, but not in the future updates that won't be on here. You should really post up your work, can't let the awesome imagination our 'Feels' have granted us go to waste! lol and hmm...If you're interested though you can also post your fic on here and on my blog once it is complete (Soon, 80% organized)

TO EVERYONE~!

Although my site is just a little blog...For anyone who would like to post up/link(Not on here if it relates to ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ of course lol)/whatever their AKB/SKE/NMB/HKT/JKT/SNH48 fanfics on there is completely welcome to! I will be creating a main page for "Fanfic Authors" where you can provide me a little intro description of yourself and then under the Fan Fiction menu people can find your name and enjoy your lovely work be it with art or not & I don't know if anyone does this but along time ago i read a fic with ost O__o that's nice isn't it? If you're into that, i think i might embed tracks into our reads lol. Again, I have no confidence in my bad grammar...but I will warmly accept anyone who would also like me to help read/review or just someone to talk to about the matter of your fics. I'm pretty friendly  :thumbsup Feel free to message me here, there(when it is open), or on tumblr if you'd like me to create a category/start a profile entry for you. Hopefully it'll be some fun. ':)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:27:24 AM by anonymousdowner »

Offline melon-lover

• Coconuts and Watermelons
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATE! 9/17/12] Forbidden Flower | Azalea| WMATSUI xAnnin
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2012, 01:01:26 PM »
Melon-lover: You make me feel flattered too! I’ve been slow at updating though, but I hope I’ll stay in your list of recent favorite authors with this update. I’m still waiting on your fanfics though, just so you know I always go back and read them a lot hence is why I know what you’re up to on tumblr LOL. It’s not stalking!’XD It’s called ‘Following’ ;) Your fanfic page is always a tab on my iphone, always a good read. Annin/Juri’s relationship should be a bit clearer with this first chapter so you will find out why they broke up and yes the sexual tension is definitely there…you will understand when the pedo bear emoticon shows up. With Rena though, her character is complicated you’ll understand in this update too. Then with black, I won’t get into her character until later in the story. Anyways, thanks for the comment and support! I hope you enjoy this read.

Awww that's nice of you to keep reading them haha. LOL this is true. But I can't help it. I loves me tumblr (and I also have posts on queue) Oh wow, I feel very flattered being on your iphone tab  :w00t: And I did enjoy it so, to the commenting:

Tulip:
Awww bless Kanon, especially when Jurina whispers in her ear. Come on KumiKanon!
I love Anna and Jurina’s past relationship. And then my feels went all over the place at the restaurant. Was that the beginning of the end?
Love the WMatsui interaction, “they make me feel so good~” (ref to ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ   XD )

Cornflower:
A WMatsui date in Disneyland and Rena changing into Amakuchi… what more can I ask more?  :lol:
Except! Then Rena/Amakuchi/Gekikara jumps Jurina in the night and bites her?! Awesome!
I really couldn’t wait for your next update but then… I saw your notice.

I'm sad that your fic is going on hiatus and I don't think you should hold back on detail, but maybe just haze over the more... intense scenes  :P But I understand it is your decision and I will wait patiently for whenever you do decide to update.
And I will also check out your blog when I have time  :)

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2012, 04:33:02 PM »
A/N:

Hello everyone, it's been quite awhile hasn't it? Here is a link to my tiny Blog --> http://akblasphemy48.com/

I hope you all will enjoy the read^^

Hmm & to answer some questions...Jurina doesn't know what Annin sadly knows. Then to give it away---Yes, Rena-sensei has dissociative identity disorder lol. Anyways,you guys have been such awesome supporters & y'all should know by now there's lots of love from me to you guys lol. I especially appreciate those of you who always comes back to comment, makes an effort to comment longer, never usually comments but somehow does for my fic, etc. so basically every single one of you haha. It took awhile since I decided to do revisions for all my fics and with this chapter I think it's a little more improved so yay. I am happy to update for you awesome akbskeforumdwellers. ;A;

p.s. If any post in my blog is cutoff that probably means I am re-editing it -___-;;so sorry in advance.

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: [Blog Update 12/2/2012] Forbidden Flower | WMATSUI +Annin
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2012, 04:47:09 PM »
You've finally had it up, I checked through it and you already nailed a few authors...that's nice. ^ ^
Hope to see the blog prosper...I'm still rethinking whether I want to join in...wait, I don't even know how to join in. =))
Ahh, anyhow, I saw that SayaMilky fic you did, I'm hooked. I hope to see more of your fics there or here, anywhere, I'm really looking forward to them. :)
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Shampoo