JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)

Author Topic: [Blog Update 12/2/2012] Forbidden Flower | WMATSUI +Annin  (Read 28643 times)

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATE! 9/17/12] Forbidden Flower | Azalea| WMATSUI xAnnin
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
I'm too tired now to write longer comment, but I was not disappointed in this chapter. Still very interesting and I really like the way you write :)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2012, 10:33:39 AM »
 :OMG: OMG! IT's getting more complicated! Waaaaaaaaaa love chart is expanding!

flashback dream? It was beautiful oh so innocent Annin&Jurina.
Jurina live alone she must have felt lonely but what the?
AnninxJurina...Maria?   :tama-slide:

Rena sensei is so clumsy  :tama-piss: and Jurina is a nice delinquent?! student...

Oh hm? Rena-chan have amnesia? or not? or had an accident that made her forgot?
 :tama-uhh: B BB BBBBBLACK????? OH MY GOD! ME approve!  :tama-yeeaah:

More drama!  :tama-music:
Lalala your fic is great! A pro writer I must say.

Looking forward to your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Ryo Hiroshi

• Mariko-holic
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mariko-sama <3 <3 <3
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 08:21:23 PM »
First of all, I want to thank you for your compliment to my username :P I have the same thought for your usernames, and even your real name  :lol:
Oh, about the whole "Anninaga eyes seks" thing, yeah I remember it :lol: It was quite crazy back then on Tumblr :lol:
And of course all of my "wows" are all because of your goodness, sir  :P
Actually, when I found out that you were male, I was quite surprised  :lol: You know, I rarely see fanboy writing fanfics, so it was very surprising to me  :lol: And I didn't know why, but when I read your fics, saw your writing skills, I had an urge to call you "sir"  :lol: So I decided to go for it in my comment  :P I'm glad that you like it  :P
Oh and I think that you now have Annin in your favorite girls, I guess  :lol:

Ok, enough with our chat, let's back to your fic  :cathappy:
I see you have many complicated relationships here, in your fic  :lol: First is Annin and Jurina, and now is Rena and Black  :lol: Really impressive, I'm looking forward to it  :lol:
Ah hmmm... well... I just wanna say...  :nervous Hmm... well...  :nervous OMG How can you write about Annin and Jurina like that? I mean, beautiful like that!  :panic: God, you make me want to forget about WMatsui and become an Annin x Jurina shipper  :banghead: OMG I did have this thought when I read your Annin x Jurina scenes "Oh please! I don't need Jurina fall in love with Rena anymore, just bring Annin back to her sir! Please, sir!"  :panic: OMG what have you done to me???  :panic:
Oh, and I like your pervert Jurina  :lol: That girl really needs to calm her hormone down  :lol:
And another "wow" you'll receive from me today :lol: Some days ago, one of my friends just told me about how Abe Maria likes Annin, and the next thing I knew is that you did write about Maria wanted to start a fight with Jurina because she did something to her Annin  :nervous
Sir, you're really... :nervous Well... I don't know what to say anymore  :panic:
Oh, and the part in which Jurina gave Rena her shirt  :lol: Just imagine Jurina with only her vest make me  :bleed eyes: I'm pervert, I know that  :P
Just a random thought, but I'm curious about how Non would react when she saw Maria said something like that  :lol: Well... Jurina did something to Annin  :lol: Wow, jealous Non is coming, everybody be aware  XD

OK, that's all for this time  :lol: Thank you for your hard work and please keep working hard  :lol:
Oh and I just wanna say that I miss your other fics too, sir  :lol:

Offline melon-lover

• Coconuts and Watermelons
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2012, 11:09:23 PM »
I'm the same, I hate not doing something I said I will haha. Gosh, every time you say something nice it makes me blush hehe. To be honest, you're probably my recent favourite author since your fic is the only one I've really kept up with XD and LOL! Well someone has been stalking (jokes)
Once again, another lovely read  :D

The beginning with Anna and Jurina, oh the sweetness of it was enough to give me cavities  :lol: Loved it!
But then the sexual tension! I wonder why they broke up....
And then more confrontation with Maria jumping in, dramaaaa~
What is Rena so nervous about I wonder...
And oh my gosh, the end! Black? And the fact Rena had forgotten about her! gasp!

Beautifully written and can't wait for the next update  :)

Offline Taivas

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*♥:・゚✧
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2012, 11:42:14 AM »
Jurina is being a total pimp again. How many of the school's girls did she date already? Probably all of them since she starts seducing teachers now.

...just kidding, we love our little pimp  :lol: Go get your Rena already and don't mess with her like in KataFai

About Rena's condition....nail-biting? Medication and therapy sessions? And now Black is showing up? Could it be...Rena suppressing her Gekikara side?  :lol: Waiting for the epic showdown between Gekikara and Majisuka's Annin.

Looking forward to the next update  :)

Offline red48

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2012, 12:41:51 PM »
OMG!! I just found you from tumblr...and I didn't know you are actually one of the author in this site. And this fic is totally lovely. Lots and lots of poetic words. Beautifully written indeed. And the JurinaXAnnin love >.< Gyaaaaa~h. All of my feeling of NobuAnnin"eye seks". I just found out the girly-girl Annin is shippable because of you (I used to see her as the badass "Annin" of Mongoose) Now I feel like drawing a sweet & innocent AnnaXJurina fanart.   

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2012, 01:19:58 PM »
I'm waiting for the devloppemnet of Wmatsui's relationship  :cathappy:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina ♥ Wmatsui ♥ MariHaru( *`ω’)人(бвб)
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2012, 05:21:39 PM »
A/N: Personal Replies

First off, I decided to do a double update! You guys have been showing me so much love and support for this fic it is overwhelming. I hope to show more of my appreciation in the future, thanks so much everyone!

SESE: If you are reading this…GOMEN NASAI! (ノ´д`)Seriously though, I’ve been haunted with Candlelit smile for so long. There is not a day where I don’t wake up traumatized for not being able to update. I did try so many times, but can never get the ending scene right and it’s really frustrating me. Weird to say, but you are on my mind O__O  …A lot. You have been patient and I’ve truly been trying to dedicate the chapter to you. Please forgive me it’s a painful progress.

Yuukimoko: I’ve actually thought about having Center, but I rather save it for a new fanfic idea ahah. BuraGeki is one of my favorite pairings in the world and I would hate for them to have a bad end, because that will be depressing! Can’t be helped though..This is Wmatsui, I’ll try BuraGeki central in a future fic.

Kahem: You are always commenting on my fanfics and I seriously appreciate it so much you know. I hope you’ll find interest again in these two chapters. The relationships will complicate even further lol.

Sayuki: The story will get even more complicated as more drama is revealed in this update, I hope you’ll not abandon me lol. There is not much info on black yet so it will remain a mystery for now. With Nezumi though…As much as I want to add her, I have to save CenNenzu for probably a future fic lol. I really really appreciate your comments and support though. Please, enjoy the read!

Dreamstalker: Ahah, really now?! This update will not fail to disappoint you then kekeke. Rena will be a very chaotic character and variation in this story is a must for me as the writer lol. I’m flattered to hear you stalk my fic haha. Thanks for the great feedback, I’m happy.

Kuronekosan: Saying your username will have it get stuck on my mind and force me to repeat it all day haha catchy I like it! I really enjoyed your feedback. You have awesome insight don’t you? About Rena’s condition you’ll find out very soon what it is in this update, but for now I’m saying you did an excellent job with the reasoning. You’ll also find out more about Annin/Juri’s relationship too. Then with Maria and Haruka’s appearance I’m not sure why I turned the tables like that, I guess the relationship chart expanding was getting out of hand. Then with your heavenly words of flattery, I’m embarrassed! I kowtow to you! It is awesome comments like yours that inspire me to keep on writing.

BbSis:
Thanks for the feedback! It really helps me to see where I should improve and all. Every character in this fic will have a purpose and their own complications that will add to the plot. Then with Rena you will find out in the update hehe. Oh! I forgot to say, you should post up your fanart somewhere for people to see like tumblr or something. If you do, please share it with me~I think your work is kawaii!

Nori: I hope I don’t fail you in how this chapter will flow from scene to scene, but I worked hard and really hope that you will enjoy it too! I think pretty much both Jurina and Rena are spoilt for choice as you have mentioned ‘XD You will find out more info on Juri/Annin’s past in this update so questions should be answered a little better regarding their complicated relationship. Then with Haruka and Maria, I like the role reversal kekeke it adds variation. Haruka isn’t a girly character in my fic though so there isn’t much of a difference once I get into explaining more into her character in the future like how I will with the others. && Hmm..Gekikara reference? Hehe, you will find out with this update.

Juribait: Again, I was laughing like crazy at your comment. It really made me happy and I appreciate the support so much you know! Your feedback seriously helps me to improve and inspires me to keep on writing too so that I can live up to the expectations. I’m really sorry that I made you feel sad with Anninn/Juri though. I hope you feel better and in life things are always sad things happening so that your heart will get hurt, but be strong and smile big! Staying positive is the key to overcome obstacles thrown at you. I hope you’ll be happy with this update of mine, thanks again!

Kiri-el: I’m glad that you weren’t disappointed and I really appreciate your comment, because it gives me encouraging feedback. I hope you enjoy this update too!

Megumi:
OMGawd, your comment LOL. I loved it like always, because you’re funny. In my fic Annin/Juri will have a lot of flashbacks so my readers will get a better understanding of how their complicated relationship came to be. Your insight is good, because with Jurina living alone there is a reason why and it comes into play with how her character developed. She’s very lonely T^T haha. You will find out more about Annin/Juri and Rena’s condition in this update so I seriously hope you’ll have a good read! All your emoticon usage is just loved and I’m flattered. Thanks so much for the support!

Ryo Hiroshi: First of all, do you know how much I love you reader/follower?!!! On here and on tumblr too so you pretty much know what I have been up to with the Annin spams and Jurina craze with me constantly reblogging stuff hahah. You’re always inspiring and commenting and encouraging and reblogging and liking and leaving nothing but good ole “SIR!” goodness that fills me up with so much happiness haha. I’m really glad to know you this way, let’s just be friends ‘XD I know…my friends think I’m odd for being a fanboy so into akbpairings and fanfics, I can’t help it! Girls are amazing, they are where beauty begins in the world. I’m not alone though, I noticed a bunch of other dudes on tumblr too haha…don’t talk to any of them though it’s kind of weird lol. Oh, with your Annin/Juri feels though I can totally relate! They had a very beautiful relationship in my opinion. You will find out more about them in this first chapter and keke there is a smut scene too. Let’s just say that last MJSK one you read was not up to par because I was in a rush…but this one…I believe I did a better job, please enjoy it! I also added an insight on Non in this update too. Well, I will eventually for every character because they are all important. Then with my other fics…I’m stuck -___-“ I hope inspiration drops down from the heavens. Thanks again, please enjoy the read!

Melon-lover:
You make me feel flattered too! I’ve been slow at updating though, but I hope I’ll stay in your list of recent favorite authors with this update. I’m still waiting on your fanfics though, just so you know I always go back and read them a lot hence is why I know what you’re up to on tumblr LOL. It’s not stalking!’XD It’s called ‘Following’ ;) Your fanfic page is always a tab on my iphone, always a good read. Annin/Juri’s relationship should be a bit clearer with this first chapter so you will find out why they broke up and yes the sexual tension is definitely there…you will understand when the pedo bear emoticon shows up. With Rena though, her character is complicated you’ll understand in this update too. Then with black, I won’t get into her character until later in the story. Anyways, thanks for the comment and support! I hope you enjoy this read.

Taivas: Haha, your pimpin’ Jurina comment was great! I had a good laugh’XD She just probably doesn’t care who should and shouldn’t be a potential dating partner. && Katafai…hmmm I can’t guarantee anything since she is more than just a katafai pimp now…Her UZA pimpness was just wow lol. You will find out about Rena more in this update, but with the epic MJSK showdown…I can’t wait for it as well ;) Thanks so much for the feedback and support! Please, enjoy this read.

Red48: Shadyblack is Red48 here haha awesome! I’m really so very happy that it looks like my fic is your first post on jphip ‘XD I just have to say, I love your AnninNaga comics and fanart so much! I really look forward to enjoying more of them. I’m glad I was able to make Hime-Annin shippable for you. You will definitely enjoy the first chapter to this update then, because it focuses on their past. Thanks for the comment and support, I really feel the love.

Mo-chan: I’m sorry I took so long with the update, but with the development in Wmatsui’s relationship it should be the second chapter to this update hehe. I hope you will enjoy the moments they will share together in the upcoming scenes. Thanks again for the comment and support!’

Pink-Wota: Hey, if you are reading this I want you to smile ‘X) I am a day late in updating aren’t I? Because of that you were on my mind haha, and you don’t have to feel like a creeper. I liked the love-letterish conversation we had on tumblr, it made me happy. I’m still looking forward to reading your fanfics, I’m excited about them now you see? Well, I hope you enjoy this update then! It's short even though I thought it was long haha.

To all Thank-you button pressers,  :deco:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:31:03 PM by anonymousdowner »

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2012, 05:26:10 PM »
A/N: I give you a double update! This first chapter gives deeper meaning to Annin/Juri while the second focuses of Wmatsui’s budding relationship. Please, enjoy the read~ ‘X) Oh, but forgive me for the grammatical errors and choppy scenes.

Italics signify events that have already happened in the past. With the font Itallics are hard to see, so it might get a little confusing.

Flower: Cornflower - A sweet, but sometimes spicy friendship.

Flower: Tulip - A broken heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Flower

Chapter Three | Tulip

The sound of chalk tapping against the board sounded dottily into the classroom.

Rena finished the sentence she was projecting and turned around to face her students while they continued to copy down the notes. As she scanned through the group of scribbling novices, a particular person caught her attention…yet again.

Matsui Jurina, who simply sat there staring at her teacher with an unwavering smile, did nothing to follow along with the rest of the crowd and merely tilted her head to the side when the two made eye contact.

Feeling slightly awkward, “Jurina-san, aren’t you going to take down any notes?” Rena asked.

Jurina’s grin vanished temporarily. “I apologize for being unprepared, but it seems that I must’ve misplaced my utensils box.” After a polite nod in reparation, the
small familiar smile returned right away.

Rena blinked at the girl a couple of times and turned away timidly, it was too much of a dubious answer for someone who’s sat there all morning simply smiling.

She picked up a pen on her work desk and proceeded to walk up to the girl. “I can lend you my pen for now.” She placed the item down.

Before Rena could walk away the student spoke up. “Sensei, do you by any chance…Have a pencil instead?”

She stopped. “…I don’t really like to use pencils.” Every time she would try to use a pencil, she'd have to mentally shudder at the odd feeling it gave her.

Kimoto Kanon, who sat at the far end of the classroom rested her head against her extended arm and stared lifelessly at the short exchange between her young teacher and a certain special someone. She had also spent that morning ignoring lecture and silently studied Jurina while the girl merrily watched Rena instead.

Kanon looked away for the first time and buried her face in her arms. A memory of the previous day coming back into memory…

“Where are you going?” Kanon asked.

Jurina who was out in the open walkway slowed her steps. “Nowhere in particular…”

“Can’t you spend some time with me today?” Slowly behind Jurina, Kanon followed.

A small thump sounded as Kanon bumped into Jurina’s back when the taller girl came to a sudden halt with her steps. She turned around and smiled brightly. Without answering, Jurina ruffled her hand through Kanon’s hair.

“You didn’t answer me!” Kanon glared at Jurina and her breathing became more audible.

Remaining silent, the older girl simply shifted her eyes at the people whose curiosity had been gained and suddenly conscious of her outburst, Kanon followed the action. Not long after though as she found herself not being able to contain her emotions, she slipped an arm around Jurina’s and led the way to a secluded place around campus.

As soon as the duo was alone pent up one-sided emotions discharged. “You said I was different from the other girls, you said I was special, but do my feelings even matter at all?” Kanon’s eyes began to shimmer.

Jurina smiled softly as her eyes sympathized with the girl. “Don’t say that.” She placed a hand on the girl’s cheek and rubbed at the smooth skin with her thumb.

Kanon quivered under the comforting touch. “…Are you seeing Iriyama-senpai again?” At the end of her question Jurina stopped her movement and Kanon had to bring her own hands up to cover over the girl’s hand, afraid she’d lose even that small amount of contact.

Jurina shook her head no.

“But Abe-senpai looked so upse-”

Jurina leaned down closer and cut the girl off. “I’m not seeing her.”

Staring into her eyes Kanon couldn’t help, but to become mesmerized. “Then kiss me.” She demanded.

Jurina smirked and Kanon stared deeply into her eyes, before closing her own when Jurina leaned in...

Instead of feeling the touch she so desperately desired though, a peck was made near her cheek and the girl spoke into her ear. “Yagami-san really likes you, you know.” Kanon slipped her hand away and was left not knowing how to reply.

Kanon shook her head to rid herself of the thoughts and sighed as she looked back up to the front of the class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As the school bell rang and students began to shuffle out of the exit the teacher had to call out to a student. “Jurina-san, I need a moment with you…after.” Rena said.

Returning the respected bows she received from leaving students, the teacher looked up and found a particular student giving her an unpleasant eye. “…?” She then watched mildly confused as Kimoto Kanon left the room in subtle march.

Jurina packed up her belongings and moved positions to the front of the class obediently, while waiting patiently until everyone has gone out. “Yes?” She asked.

Rena walked calmly over to her bag and pulled out a neatly folded blouse and returned it to the girl. “I didn’t get a chance to thank you for yesterday. I hope to be able to return the kind gesture someday.”  She smiled.

Without replying Jurina simply sniffed at the shirt in her hands and Rena’s face turned beat red. “W-why are you sniffing it, that’s embarrassing!” She bashfully exclaimed.

Jurina chuckled, “You washed it.” She said.

“Of course I did…” Rena answered.

“It smells nice.”

At her good word the atmosphere became a little bit unsettling for the woman. “You…” Rena started.

“I?” Jurina pointed towards herself playfully.

The teacher nodded, “…What are you up to?” she mustered out.

“What do you mean?” The student tilted her head.

“You’re always looking at me…like that.”  Rena spoke what was on her mind.

Jurina feigned innocence. “Like what?”

“At the balcony area too, because if this is a prank…” Rena trailed.

Jurina held her leather satchel firmly in the grip of her hand and bowed in a polite apology. “I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way, I just… must’ve really wanted to be your friend.” She ran a hand through her hair using the same old excuse and laughed.

Charmed by the flustered way the friendly girl had responded to her suspicious questioning, she bought the answer. Rena smiled as she felt the heavy feelings of uncertainty leave and decided to say something else she had also wanted to tell. “I picked up a chrysanthemum yesterday…” Her eyes shied away, but she continued to speak. “I wanted to present it to you in acceptance to your friendship, but you seemed busy. Not getting into any more trouble are you?”

Jurina took in her bottom lip in thought. “Hmm…Maybe, I’m not really sure.”

“Well, friends or not…I’ll have to punish you according to the school rules next time okay?”

Jurina lifted up her chin in acknowledgement and replied. “Understood.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching her steps as she took one foot in front of the other a lingering thought came back to Rena...

“It’s me…Black.” The beautiful woman inched forward, but Rena moved back.

In a speed at which the feverish girl couldn’t even come to sense, Black pulled her into a tight hug. Her embrace was heavy hearted, but upon contact the trembling they both felt eased to the point where it seemed as though they’d melt into the hold of each other if prolonged.

Then as the taller woman pulled away and looked at Rena, she took an item and clasped it around the girl’s neck. It was a necklace with the word ‘Rock’ as she felt the surface of it with her fingertips.

“I don’t understand why everything had happened the way it did, but I’ll always be waiting for you…” With that final statement, the stranger stepped back and disappeared into the night.

Feeling an impeding headache at thought of her strange encounter, the girl placed a hand over her closed eyes and suddenly it seemed as though the sun rays had wanted to scorch her in their disdain.

Rena trembled slightly losing control as she dropped her binder. She halted in her steps mildly befuddled as she tried to reach down for it, but ended up in her imbalance swaying to the right instead.

“Rena-sensei!” At the call of Rena’s name, the arms of a person wrapped themselves securely around her fragile body.

Sensing an air of distant familiarity, she looked up and her hazy view gradually refocused until the face of her student drew clearer. “…Jurina-san?”

“Are you okay?” The girl asked.

Jurina’s brown orbs stared into Rena’s with so much intensity the woman had to break contact.

“I’m fine.” Rena answered. She began to walk away in dazed-like state, while tucking away few strands of hair behind her ear. It was only after a couple of steps did she turn back around in a stump. “Wait, what are you doing here?” She asked.

How her student could be beside her thirty minutes into her walk home was simply beyond her…

“I…Umm,” Jurina scratched her cheek with a finger in an antic way. “I forgot to give you your pen back.” The girl chuckled and handed over the item.

“Eh?” Rena’s mouth was left agape as she looked up in disbelief from the pen to the girl standing in front of her. “You could have just given it back to me
tomorrow.”

“There’s no school tomorrow, it’s the weekend.”

“Ah…but still you didn’t have to.” 

“It’s okay. I was on my way home anyways.” Jurina lied.

Rena just stared at the girl with a lost face expression. “You don’t live in this direction…”

This only widened Jurina’s grin. “Wow!” She flashed her dimples. “Did you checkout my student records or something?”

A tint of pink cascaded across Rena’s cheeks, there was no doubt she had been curious…Therefore guilty. “I-I have the right to…I’m your teacher after all.” She admitted.

Jurina placed her hands near her hips and leaned forward. “How’s the academic stand point, my marks are great aren’t they?”
Rena shifted awkwardly in thought, before nodding at the question. “You’re a very bright student.”

“You’re not even hiding the fact that you were curious about me too. Hmm…I’m happy.” Jurina moved back into an upright position and giggled.

“Why should I hide….wait, too?” Rena blinked a couple of times to try and process the thought.

Jurina simply ignored the question. “You seem to live quite a distance away from Sunshine Sakae.”

“…And you’re much more talkative now than how I remember.” Rena said. She placed a hand on her forehead and resumed walking. It wasn’t as though she disliked the girl’s company though, she just wasn’t used to it and her fatigued state didn’t help either.

The student picked up the fallen binder and followed closely by. “I’ve always been a talkative person.”

“Oh?” Rena having remembered her binder turned back around, only to see her belonging clasped in Jurina’s arm.

“I know you don’t feel too well. Let me carry it for you.” Jurina suggested.

Reluctant though, the teacher took it back and returned to looking straight ahead. “I didn’t get enough sleep last night.”

Catching up with Rena, Jurina placed her hands behind her back and faced the woman. “Are we anywhere near your house yet?”

“You’re planning to walk with me all the way there?” The tip of her ears gradually turned into a shade of pink.

“I don’t see why not?” Jurina gave an amused reply.

“I’m not sure if that’s a good idea…”

Jurina slowed down, “Is it because you don’t like-” she didn’t even get to finish was she was saying.

Rena had hurriedly intervened worried that she had said something offensive. “N-no, it’s not that. I like you Jurina-san…It’s just…” Rena looked down trying to sort out her rational thoughts.

“That already sounds like a good enough reason to me.” Jurina halted and leaned in with a big smile.

“…”

“I like you too Rena-sensei.”

Rena froze and her cheeks heated up at the realization of her mistake. Jurina had never suggested what she had slipped. It was Rena’s own embarrassing assumption. She turned away completely awkward in a poor attempt to save herself from the humility and continued on her way, not even waiting for the girl.

Not even once after the mishap did Rena find the strength to turn around and face her student. It had only been after ten more minutes of walking did she finally speak up. “Wouldn’t your parents be worried about where you are right now?”

…She received no answer.

“Jurina-san?”

The sound of street traffic carried on, but still there was nothing.

Rena turned around and found herself to be alone…

------------------------------------------------------------

Shimada Haruka walked into a club room carrying a heavy bag of potting soil and set it down against the side of a wall. Standing back up she scanned around the room and groused. “Don’t tell me we lost another member?”

Yagami Kumi looked up from her seat. “I think Kanon already left too…”

“Ehh…but we really needed extra help with the garden today.” Haruka replied.

Kizaki Yuria who was sitting on top of Kumi’s desk crossed her arms and nodded. “We’re back to just our original members now.”

“The only reason our club gained anyone’s attention in the first place was because of Matsui-san, but she stopped attending …” Stating a touchy fact, Ichikawa Miori continued to sort through a pile of floral packages. 

Haruka’s eyes shifted over to look at Abe Maria who remained silent with her head down, but then turned back to the girls in question. “Where’s the club president?”

“Annin-san went out to answer a phone call.” Miori answered.

Iriyama Anna sat alone in the middle of a stairway not too far away from her club room. In the middle of a mobile conversation, her voice echoed throughout the empty area.

“I don’t know if I can join you two for dinner.”

The voice on the other line followed up immediately. “But I miss you dear. My husband also said he’d really like to see you again too. It’s been quite some time now hasn’t it?”

“Okaasan…I’m still busy with school work, maybe another time okay?” Anna’s voice became quieter as she spoke.

“How complicated must it be?” The older woman sighed. “I don’t understand you young people.”

“I’m sorry…” Anna apologized.

“Always apologizing just like your father.” Her mother added. The woman was literally shaking her head through the other line.

Closing her eyes in slight frustration from the comment, Anna clicked on the end button and took in a deep breath. She folded her arms on top of her knees and rested her head down. “…No one understands…They have no idea.” She muttered.

A hot tear slid down her cheek. “Jurina, I need you…”

“I heard your mother is going remarry.” Anna’s father spoke up as he opened and peaked into her room.

Anna who was sitting in a chair at her study table looked up from the book she was reading and answered. “…Yeah, she is.”

“That’s good for her then.” The man commented.

Anna simply nodded feeling a bit awkward at the conversation, but before her father could leave she stopped him. “I’m having dinner with them later. Okaasan wants me to meet him... I already prepared you some food so, please eat without me.” She informed him and he merely acknowledged it as he left.

‘Beep-beep~’ Anna’s mobile phone flashed a new message and she hurriedly picked it up. A beautiful smile immediately gracing her lips as she reads the name of its sender and moves to go lay down on her bed.

Rolling to the side with a strawberry plushy in her grasp, she scanned the text. ‘I need you.’ Her smile leaves immediately at the blunt command.

Then…

‘Beep-beep~’ another message follows. She reads it again, this time with the return of a smile. ‘You were frowning weren’t you? Aheh, I love you Annin~(^з^)- ♡’

She hurriedly replies back. ‘What do you want? (;¬_¬)’

It wasn’t long until a response came. ‘…Come over? Please? (>人<)’

‘I can’t, I have to go somewhere later.’ Anna answered.

This time it took a while to receive a text. ‘But…I really don’t feel good.’

She shifted in her bed to look at the digital clock sitting on her night stand and thought it over. ‘Okay, but just for a bit.’

Anna prepped herself and twirled before her mirror. She wore baby blue shorts, a white polka dotted tee, and over that a knitted pink off the shoulder crop top.
After leaning in closer to fix her bangs for the finishing touches though, she picked up her bag and left her home.

It didn’t take long until she reached the front entrance to Jurina’s studio complex and with her own key to the place she unlocked the door and entered. The girl’s home was clean as always even though Anna knew she made a mess, but money solved everything and from what she figured…Jurina’s family must’ve swam in it.

Anna placed a hand on the wall and took off her shoes, before looking around. “Jurina?” She called out for the girl, but no answer was heard. She walked into the grand room and spotted her girlfriend asleep on the bed. She had no covers on her, but wore a loose white blouse and shorts. Her skin glowed radiantly under the gleam of light transcended from the veranda and to Anna there was simply no one more beautiful.

With a warm smile, she walked over and sat down beside the girl. As soon as the bed shifted though, Jurina wrapped her arms around Anna and nuzzled closer.

“What’s wrong?” Anna softly asked.

The younger of the two didn’t answer as she tightened her hold, she simply remained quiet and kept her eyes closed. Anna figured that something was definitely
bothering Jurina. Whenever her lover was angry she was a force not to be reckoned with, but when it came to sad troublesome thoughts…the girl simply
remained silent, her unyielding exterior completely eradicated and replaced by vulnerability. Almost like a harmless child in need for some tender loving care and attention.

Anna placed her hand on Jurina’s cheek and rubbed against her smooth skin with the pad of her thumb. “Are you hungry?” She knew Jurina would never tell her what was bothering her and so, she tried a different way to cheer the girl up.

Jurina shook her head ‘no’ adorably. “Hmm…want to go somewhere fun?” Again the girl shook her head. Annin sighed. She then thought about it and leaned down to place a peck on the girl’s cheek.

In a swift movement, Jurina gripped tighter and swung the girl over on the bed. Jurina now laid herself out comfortably on top of Annin, her breath tickling against the older girl’s neck. “J-jurina?”

“I just need you…” Jurina said.

---------------------------------ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ--------------------------------------------

“Don’t ever leave me…”Jurina whispered.

Anna who noticed the loneliness in the girl’s voice turned back around and smiled sadly into her eyes. “I should be the one telling you that...”

They clasped their hands together.

After a while Anna spoke up again, “I have to go soon, may I use your shower?”

“Go ahead, but I have somewhere to go to too.”

“…Where?”

Jurina looked away and played with the girl’s hair with her free hand. “Don’t really want to talk about it.” She stated out flatly.

Anna, who didn’t press further slipped away her hand from the hold to get ready and put on a set of classier clothing. Jurina on the other hand remained in bed facing the other way. She never liked watching her girlfriend leave.

“I’ll be going now!” Anna yelled out, before shutting the door behind her.

After taking a cab the girl arrived in front of her destination. As Anna entered, the melody of classical piano pieces played beautifully and she had to stop and marvel at the elegance of the restaurant.

A hostess guided Annin to her respected table and there she was greeted by the sight of an older gentleman and her mother. She gave them a polite bow and introduced herself to the man at the request of her mother.

“As expected, you’re a very beautiful girl.” The man commented and gestured for her to take a seat.

She sat down and the man continued to smile at her in a friendly manner. “We’ve already placed our orders, I hope you don’t mind.”

Anna replied, “I don’t mind.”

The girl then noticed a single tulip encased in a porcelain vase in the middle of the table, but her mother interrupted. “Why are you so quiet?”

“I heard you’re the top of your class? Any particular subjects you’re interested in?” The man asked.

“I’m very fond of math and science, but I’m not sure if my skills are any good though.” She honestly replied.

“I doubt that, but I have a daughter that goes to your school too by the way. Perhaps you two might know each other?”

“…Eh?” That bit of information caught Anna’s ears.

“Isn’t she a bit late?” Anna’s mother asked.

The man looked at the time on his rolex. “That kid always does whatever she wants.” He shook his head.

“It’s exciting isn’t it? I’m very happy.” Anna’s mother added.

Not feeling too well from an uncomfortable sensation, Anna excused herself to restroom. After coming out of the stall, she washed her hands and stared into the
mirror for quite a while. Upon walking out though a loud shatter rang throughout the place and gained her attention.

Anna took a step out of the hidden section of the hallway she was in and peered out into the opening. At the commotion, heads were turned in the direction of the
table she previously sat and a waiter nearly lost his platting.

Glass were scattered everywhere from the broken vase and the tulip from earlier remained lifelessly on the floor…

“I will not stand for your disrespect any longer!” The man Anna had previously acquainted with yelled out viciously and grabbed onto the wrist of the person he was arguing with.

A familiar voice laughed and Anna’s heart began to drum against her chest. “What good will the respect of a child you’ve cast away do for you in the first place?”

“…I didn’t cast you away.” The man grumbled, but slowly he let go of his hold.

“Whatever, I’m out of here.”

“Jurina!” At the call of her lover’s name, Anna’s heart sank and her hands trembled.

The older man stepped out to follow his daughter and stomped over the tulip in the process. He had given up though as the teenager walked away and as the girl came into Anna’s direction, she placed a hand over her chest and quickly moved into hiding…Jurina walked right pass her and without the slightest clue.

No one had understood. No one even knew that in that exact moment, Anna’s heart had shattered into a million pieces.

“Annin-san?” A voice had suddenly freed Anna out of her trance.

Sniffing away and wiping the last bit of her tears, “Yes?” she answered standing up.

“…Are you okay?” Haruka asked.

“Yeah…”

“Should we start working then?”

Anna nodded and they both began to walk back to their club room. Before they entered though, “Can I ask you a favor?” Haruka asked.

“What is it?”

“Please, don’t be too upset with Maria…She was just worried about you.” Haruka reasoned nervously and Anna acknowledged it with a small smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jurina stopped a tiny middle school student who looked like he was about to get on a bike. “Hey kid, you want to sell me your bike?”

He looked at her skeptically and replied. “No thanks, my girlfriend bought it for me.”

At this the girl only smirked. “I’ll pay triple in terms of the original price.”

“…” His eyes instantly doubled in size. “Sold!”

Jurina handed him a wad of cash and after handing the contraption over, “Have fun!” He skipped away merrily.

With an equally satisfied grin, she placed her satchel inside the front basket, got on the bike and began to peddle forward. In search for the person she was walking with earlier, people glared at her as she recklessly zipped passed them.

“Rena-sensei~” Jurina called out to the familiar figure ahead.

Rena halted at the call of her name and turned around to face Jurina who stopped the bike with a loud screech of the tires. Her eyes widened. “Where did you get that bike?”

“I bought it just now.” Jurina beamed.

Stunned, “Eh??” she replied.

Jurina then extended her hand out in front of the woman. “You were exhausted weren’t you? Let’s go.” She smiled.

Rena was hesitant at first by yet the unexpected, but took the girl’s hand. Jurina guided her teacher to sit on the metallic seat behind her and spoke. “Where should I go?” She asked.

Feeling a little embarrassed, Rena hugged the binder she was holding to her chest and spoke in a low voice. “Just keep on going straight ahead, and then turn left on the third light…”

As soon as the student felt her teacher’s hand placed gently onto her shoulder, a mischievous idea came over her. “Okay, hold on tight.”

Jurina aligned herself to the bike and began to peddle. As soon as they inched forward though, the girl came to an abrupt halt and Rena who didn’t have a secure enough hold flung forward.

Uncomfortable that she had bumped into her student, the teacher moved away and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Jurina who held in her laughter only began to move again.

Rena didn’t suspect a thing as she placed her hand back onto the girl’s shoulder. Not a moment longer though with the press of its break, the teacher lost her balance once more.

This time she knew Jurina had been doing the action deliberately to distract her…

Rena stared at her student with a questioning gaze and Jurina smiled. “I told you to hold on tight, it’s not safe.”

Rena blushed at the reason and slowly she slid her arm down to Jurina’s waist. The student however wasn’t satisfied. “Hand me your binder.” She commanded.

Rena did as she was told and Jurina threw the object in the front basket in place along with her satchel. “...Are we going now?” Rena asked.

“Almost,” Jurina then moved her hands back to grab at Rena’s wrist and guided the woman’s arm to wrap securely around her torso. “We’re ready to go now.”
Jurina started out slow and then gradually picked up the speed at which she was biking. The wind caressed through both of their silky locks with sigh as they glided through the walkway and as they rode in silence, the woman tightened her hold.

This gesture did not go unnoticed by Jurina and a happy feeling filled her insides. Jurina then refocused back onto the road and neither one spoke as she followed the directed path. She did as she was told riding pass three stop lights, but as she made the final left turn there were no more guidance to follow.

“Where do I go now from here?” Jurina asked.

“…” It was now her turn for not being able to receive an answer.

“…Rena-sensei?” She called out again.

Rena who had the side of her head pressed up against her student’s back didn’t give a reply. Jurina then slowed down to a stop and glanced back in question, only to find the woman sound asleep.

“You must’ve been exhausted.” Jurina couldn’t help it, but to take in Rena’s beautiful features. Her eyes were gently closed with her eyelashes resting cozily against her soft cheeks, creating alluring shadows.

To Jurina, even the way the woman inhaled and exhaled peacefully seemed pretty. She thought back to the only other time they’d been so close and her beat began to mimic the continual pounding of that night where the taiko drummers played their melody.

Jurina began to peddle to wherever her heart was pleased with. Not wanting to wake up the person in slumber, she simply biked around the block for what seemed like hours….

Then as the sky began to darken, the woman behind her stirred and finally she came to a stop. “Are you awake now?” Jurina asked.

Rena tiredly rubbed at her eyes having come to and lifted herself off of the girl’s back to scan around the area in a daze. Having realized that she had fallen asleep though, the woman immediately jumped off the bike.

“Don’t worry about the drool on my back, I didn’t mind at all.” Jurina joked.

Rena’s face immediately heated up and gradually she lifted up her hands to cup at her mouth in embarrassment. “I’m sorry!” She bowed down.

Jurina waved her hands. “I’m kidding,” She laughed. “…you did say some weird things in your sleep though.”

Rena shifted back up with a questioning gaze and Jurina continued. “Something about melon pan…”

Rena remained still with a look of absolute horror on her face, before tightening her lips and shifting her gaze away at the snagged situation. Unable to take any more embarrassment from the same girl, she closed her eyes and turned around.

When she reopened her eyes though, she was surprised to be standing in front of her apartment complex. “…How?” She spun around to look at Jurina in amazement. “How did you find out where I lived?”

Jurina’s face changed excitedly, “You live here?!” she clapped in amusement.

“You mean it was a coincidence you stopped here?” Rena asked.

The girl nodded, “I actually biked passed here a few times already…”

“Oh…” Rena didn’t know how to reply.

“You can go up now.” Jurina displayed her charming dimples.

Rena couldn’t help it, but to smile back as she suddenly felt an immense amount of appreciation for the girl. “Really…thank you.”

Jurina felt a vibe through the woman’s expressive eyes and returned an equally heartfelt look.

Rena then held her lingering gaze on the girl as she began to back away. When she was about to turn though, “Sensei~” the girl called out.

Jurina unhooked a plastic bag from the handle of her bike and tossed it to the woman who barely managed to catch it. “I got a random kid to buy these for me when you were asleep earlier.”

Rena curiously peeked inside the bag and her lips parted in surprise, “…Melon pan.” She breathed.

“Please, enjoy them~” Jurina gave a bright smile and an enthusiastic wave, before peddling away.

Rena clutched onto the bag as she watched the girl disappear into an intersection and even so remained still just staring out into the direction of the person who had just left.

The scenario had played out much like deja vu to her and even if she was sure it couldn’t have been animatedly the same, the lingering feelings were just as she had felt that summer night…

Hearing the slam of a door and footsteps coming towards her way she turned to face her apartment and was met with the surprised face of her roommate. “Rena-chan!” Airi yelled.

“Airin…”

“I was just on my way out to find you!” The woman hugged her then noticed the bag in her friend’s hands. “…You went to buy melon pans didn’t you?”

At this Rena had to stifle a small giggle and offered the girl one of many.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Next up… Wmatsui at Tokyo Disney!!! Yay~~ Sorry for being choppy for this chap and the next one advance lol.

If you guys see the ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ emoticon, just check out my tumblr under the Fanfics page lol. No more needs to be said.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 10:42:33 PM by anonymousdowner »

Offline anonymousdowner

• Journey ∞
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2012, 05:27:14 PM »
A/N: Thanks so much for reading! Apologizing in advance for grammar & lack of detail!

Flower – Cornflower: A sweet, but sometimes spicy friendship.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden Flower

Chapter Four | Cornflower

‘It’s a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.’ Rena wiped at the sweat inching down her forehead and sighed as she read the famous quote plastered on a tall wooden overhead board.

It had actually been a bad morning for the woman.

Rena had started off the day by waking up an hour late and it didn’t help that her workplace had been in another city. She had barely made it in time for the scheduled show at theater Orleans and after two intense consecutive performances in front of wild children…she’d nearly lost it.

Rena had been up all night just tossing around in bed. She had figured that it was probably due to the fact that she had already taken a nap and that in turn had thrown off her circadian rhythm. The consequences led to her being late and therefore she had forgotten to take her daily dose of medication. She knew it wasn’t a big deal if she was to remain calm, but in her current work environment and restless state it wasn’t that simple.

Rena took in a refreshing amount of cool water from a bottle and her manager approached her. “Good work today, your dancing has improved by a lot.” He patted her on the back and she thanked him with a smile.

Although Rena studied to be a teacher…Acting, singing, and performing were her true life aspirations. She pursued it while she can, but she knew it was hard to make a living doing so with the completion in the industry. Therefore it had only become a dream and though she was busy with her studies, working at Tokyo Disney had become a sort of happiness for her…On a voluntary basis and sometimes only on occasions where she felt well enough to undertake the task though.

“I’m very sorry for causing a delay this morning.” She apologized and he waved it off.

“It’s fine, but say…you’re already done with your shift. Would you mind filling in for one of my guys in the sales department?”

Rena gave him her attention and he continued. “The job is simple, just sell balloons. We received a whole stock of them last week and my boss is declaring that something needs to be done to get rid of them. I figured that since your character is popular at our theater, maybe it’ll help?”

“Sell them while I’m dressed in my mascot?” She questioned.

“Yes, it’s just one batch. After that then you’re free for the day.” The man replied.

“I’ll try my best to help you sell them all then.” Rena had been feeling a bit queasy, but agreed eventually.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jurina took slow twirled steps through the central plaza upon exiting out of the grand emporium gift store and proceeded to search for her teacher. She had not meant to come and stalk the woman, but last night as she returned home she realized the binder belonging to Rena was still in her possession.

Jurina wore a dark royal blue flannel, jeaned shorts, black leggings, and a pair of classic timberland boots. Behind her back she had also strapped a plush Mickey Mouse backpack and held onto the sides as she walked around.

The teen smiled brightly to no one in particular as the tune of ‘Hip hip Pooh-ray!’ sounded happily and she simply enjoyed to bask herself in the nostalgia of memorable childhood days. Jurina had actually been wandering around the park for quite some time, but it wasn’t an easy task to look for any particular person in such a crowded place.

As she exited out of Cinderella’s castle and headed for the direction of fantasy land which resided in the far most end of the park, something caught her eye. She had to literally back up at the sight of a person in a Minnie mouse mascot watching over a ton of colorful weighted down balloons.

The pink dressed mouse was interacting with a little girl who seemed to have just bought a balloon. The child’s parents were waiting for their kid as she gave a hug to the mouse and in a silent gesture Minnie became embarrassed.

That’s when Jurina knew…

As the mouse’s hands came up to cup at her cheeks, then leaving them clasped near her chest to how her shoulder’s raised up ever so slightly in embarrassment…There was no doubt she’d figure the person under the suit had to be Rena.

Minnie mouse waved goodbye to the little girl she was just with and watched as the family made their leave. Her attention was caught however, as a brochure of the park folded neatly into that of a paper airplane glided by in her line of sight.

Still seemingly in a trance by the object she flinched slightly at the sound of a familiar voice. “How much is the cost of a balloon?”

Turning to the direction in which the airplane had flown from, the mouse was met with the beautiful face of an amused Matsui Jurina. A minute had passed in silence as they simply stared at each other, until the mascot hesitantly held up six fingers.

Jurina’s eyes widened, “That’s way overpriced!”

The mouse stood there for a bit, until she decided to play along. Minnie nodded in agreement then moved her hands up to her cheeks to mimic the crying gesture of someone who was sad.

“You think so too huh?” Jurina said tilting her head to the side. “Would you be done for the day if you sold them all?” The girl asked.

Again, the mouse remained frozen just having been stunned by another unexpected question. Slowly, she responded with another nod and the awaiting girl looked to be in high spirits by the reply.

Jurina took off her Mickey Mouse bag and pulled out two large bills from her wallet then placed the money in Minnie’s hands with a wink. “I’ll take them all Minnie mouse-sensei.”

Rena took off the head piece she was wearing and revealed her bashful features. “J-jurina-san you can’t~ What are you doing here?” She stammered.

Jurina held her wide smile as she ignored the woman and proceeded to gather all the balloons. She then walked into the middle of the path way, set the balloons down and cupped at the sides of her mouth. “Free balloons!!!~” The girl bellowed out enthusiastically.

Not long after a flood of people came by and Rena watched as the girl directed the group to form a line with beaming friendliness. One by one she handed out the balloons to children and adults alike, until there was none left. The last little boy thanked her and she simply leaned down to pat him on the head as he left.

“Jurina-san…” Rena called out.

Jurina stood up, “I haven’t paid my respects yet have I?” she gave a small bow with her neck and chuckled.

“You…” Rena trailed.

Jurina could already tell what the woman must’ve wanted to say by the look on her face and explained herself. “First off, I didn’t mean to come stalk you...” She struggled to hold her serious composure and continued. “To be honest, I came by your apartment this morning to return your binder. I figured that perhaps you would’ve been in need for it with our essays in there, but your roommate said you’ve already left so...I was reminded of how much I missed Disney.” Jurina tried her best not to sound weird as she finished.

Rena remained silent as she kept her look on the girl, but under the gaze Jurina began to feel self-conscious with her lame reasoning. To her surprise though, the woman clasped her hands together and moved it up to her chest and giggled. “You came all the way here all alone?” Her eyes glimmered sweetly even as she spoke.

Jurina’s smile returned and even if she wanted to, it was currently impossible for her to stop smiling…Not with how the woman had responded to her excuse.

She nodded. “I hope…I’m not a bother.”

Rena shook her head no. “I…I love your company.”

Jurina had never felt so accomplished before in her life. “Would you like to enjoy the rest of your day here with me then?”

“I’d love to.”

“That’s great!” Jurina bit onto her bottom lip unable to contain her happiness. “I’m happy…” Her gaze then shifted down and back up to Rena and they simply held their gaze onto each other with smiles.

“I have to change first though.” Rena said. She broke the contact first and began heading for the direction of the theater in which Jurina happily followed.

When they reached the area, the teenager waited outside patiently. She sat on top of a low stone built ledge where on top a small flowery patch was settled. The girl had been able to recognize the plant and smiled. Looking up to check if anyone was looking, she plucked out a bluish purple one and twirled it between two fingers.

Hearing the footsteps of someone approaching though she turned as was met with the shy smile of Rena. The woman was adorned in a plain white shirt with a peachy pink cardigan over it, jeaned shorts with a black belt, and dark boots.

Jurina’s lips parted slightly at the captivating sight of the woman and immediately she hopped down to the ground. “You look…amazing.”

Rena breathed out a small laugh and pushed lightly at the younger girl’s shoulder. “Don’t joke with your teacher.” She replied slightly embarrassed.

Jurina then held out the small cornflower to the woman before her and Rena’s eyebrows rose gently in surprise. “You love giving flowers don’t you?” The teacher asked as she accepted it.

“You don’t like receiving them?” Jurina returned.

Pleased with the counter question, Rena smiled. “I think it’s sweet.”

“…and spicy.” Jurina added.

“Spicy?” Rena tilted her head.

“The flower I mean, they say the cornflower is sweet and spicy at the same time.” The teen informed.

Rena observed the flower in hand then placed it inside the small pocket on her chest. “I love it then, thank you.” She let out a soft chuckle.
Jurina merely nodded.

“You’re quite the expert on flowers, what makes them so special to you?” Rena asked curiously.

Jurina shifted her eyes in thought and turned her back to the woman. “…Because, I can relate to them.”

Rena pursed her lips. “What do you mean?”

“Like how a flower cannot bloom without sunshine, people can’t live without love.” At that Jurina turned back and glanced at Rena who wasn’t expecting that sort of answer.

Their eyes locked on each other for a moment…

“That’s beautiful.” Rena mused. She placed her hands behind her back and walked up to stand beside the girl.

“Since you work here, you should recommend where we should go first!” Jurina beamed.

Rena tensed up and at the silence Jurina raised an eyebrow. “Actually, I’ve never even done anything except perform on the stage here and to be honest…I’m afraid of rides.” The woman admitted.

“Ehhh?! …No way.”

Rena looked away and sighed out. “…This is embarrassing.”

Jurina moved a hand up to her mouth to stifle laughter. “Well, is there anything else you want to do?”

“Umm…” There was a moment of silence as Rena thought about it. She wasn’t even sure if she should have stayed longer at the park in the first place, since she could feel herself become quite jittery from a minor headache and the exhaustion. She knew she didn’t feel too well, but then things changed when she spotted a family in the distance snacking on something she had always loved. Her eyes shimmered immediately. “I would really like some cotton candy.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rena walked out of Main Street daily a confectionary shop holding the third large bag of cotton candy she’s had since she’s last said she wanted to eat some.

Jurina on the other hand merely watched slightly incredulously as Rena hummed ‘Pop! Goes the weasel’ and every time the song came to the ‘Pop!’ part, the woman would take a pinch and pop it into her mouth playfully.

“Sensei…”

Jurina received no answer.

“Hey.” She tried again.

Rena smiled happily. “Hmmm?”

“Are you sure you don’t want something to eat?”

In a tone as sweet as honey the woman answered. “I’ll eat cotton candy.”

“No, I mean real food…Would you like to go get some real food?”

Rena frowned slightly at the thought of eating anything other than candy and shook her head no. “I want sugar.”

Although Jurina had found it odd how all of a sudden the woman had become somewhat more childish she figured that perhaps Rena was getting more comfortable around her and laughed. Her teacher sounded so adamant and Jurina had found it to be cute. It almost sounded like the woman was addicted to the treat or something.

They finished some more sightseeing around Tomorrowland, just until Rena had finished her third bag and during the whole time Jurina had only observed the person beside her. She watched as the woman tossed the remains of her treat into a trash bin and practically skipped on over to a random vender.

Rena picked up a big stripped plastic tube and asked. “What are these?”

“Pixy Stix’s” The man wearing a Mickey Mouse hat replied.

She looked at the tube again and then back to the man. “I do not understand.”

“It’s flavored sugar.” The man elaborated.

Rena’s eyes widened happily. “Oh…” Then she looked back at all the tubes. There must have been at least twenty of them. Some with blue stripes, orange, green, red, purple and yellow each coordinating to its flavor. “I'll take them all.”

“Alright~” The man clapped his hands together and rubbed them together blithely.

Jurina stood dumbfounded as she eyed the woman from the side. Each stick had to be at least a yard long and completely filled with nothing, but sugar. “Rena-sensei, you can't be serious.”

She gathered all of them in her arms and narrowed her eyes dangerously. “I’m as serious as death.”

Now that comment coming from her shy and proper teacher completely threw the teen off. “…What?”

Once the woman had all of the sticks in her possession she began to walk away.

“Hey young lady!” The man called out. “You haven’t paid for those yet!”

Jurina’s jaw just dropped and simultaneously she and the vender turned to look at each other. The student quickly understood the glare he was giving her and she hurriedly paid him, before quickly jogging to catch up with the other.

The teen grabbed at her teacher’s shoulders. “Rena-sensei, are you okay?” Rena looked down avoiding the gaze and her hands trembled slightly. As her eyes shifted down on the ground, her hand came up to her mouth and she muttered something the girl couldn’t make out.

“What?” Jurina, who was now worried leaned in closer.

“I said…you’re doing it again.” Rena whispered louder.

Jurina was confused. “What am I doing again?”

Rena looked up. “You called me Rena-sensei…”

Jurina slowly released her hold at what was said. “Was that what was bothering you?” She begins to feel the pull of a smile. “Then…Rena-chan?” The teen suggested.

Rena looked upset as she glared at Jurina, but the expression only lasted for a few seconds. Her gaze shifted to the side then slowly lowered as she too casted
her hand down. “I shouldn’t get mad!” She turned around and bit onto her bottom lip.

Jurina was afraid that she had somehow offended Rena and reached her hand, placing it on the woman’s shoulder. At the touch, the woman glanced back to give the girl a meaningful look and soon her lips curved into soft awkward smile. “A…Amukuchi.”

“Amukuchi?” Jurina was still confused as she returned the word.

Rena nodded keeping the bright smile on her face.

Jurina blinked. “…So you want more sugar?”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rena rocked to the side back and forth sitting crossed legged inside of a large pink teacup bench nearby the ride attraction Alice’s Tea Party and watched as
Jurina shoot water out of a pistol into the mouth of a Disney character. 

‘RRRiiiiiiiinnnggg!!!!’

“We have a winner~!” The vender yelled out.

Jurina fist pumped into the air as she tuned to smile in Rena’s direction and the worker handed the girl her prize.

A young boy sitting in the neighboring seat placed his hands onto his hips and glared at her. “You’re no fair!” He huffed.

Jurina turned to the kid with a raised brow and smirked. “I won fair and square.”

“Yeah, but you’re an adult so that’s cheating!” He was clearly upset over losing.

The teen laughed out loud at his reasoning. “Look kid, I’m probably not even that much older than you.” She taunted him with the prize in her hand. “I do somewhat agree with you though…adults do sometimes like to cheat don’t they?” She smiled sadly as he stared up at her mildly perplexed and not long after she bid him her separate ways.

Jurina walked up to Rena with a smile as she placed a plush Goofy hat onto the woman. “Kawaii~” She marveled.

Rena smiled happily and held out a Pixy Stix to girl. Jurina took the sugar tube, tore it between her teeth and handed it back to the sugar high individual. She understood that Rena wasn’t offering her any of the ‘sugar’ she was simply having difficulty opening it.

Jurina still remained slightly puzzled at how Rena had managed to take in so much sweet without getting sick. She shook her head as the woman downed her last
Pixy Stix.

Rena hummed childishly as she tilted her head way back and filled her mouth with sugar. She held onto the plastic tube with one hand and tapped on it with the other, to ensure not one grain of sugar escaped her mouth. When she had a mouth full of the sweet substance, she leaned her head back and slowly started to swallow. All the while she giggled.

Rena had been acting really silly for the past half hour and Jurina couldn't really understand why. When the woman finished what was in her mouth she sighed blithely and started to blink really, really slowly, before resuming to consume the rest of the sweetness inside the tube.

Every time the woman leaned her head back, Jurina couldn’t tear her eyes away. The sun rays were light as they shined over Rena and the silky slope of her shoulder to the soft column of her elegant neck attracted the younger girl immensely. Jurina was entranced as she watched Rena stick her tongue into the tube, then lap her moist pink flesh around her perfect lips to lick at the corners of her mouth.

Jurina gulped. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

Rena nodded, threw the empty tube on the ground, and giggled. “I’ve never felt better in my entire life!”

The loud outburst caught Jurina completely by surprise. “…Are you really sure?”

“Yep!” Rena quickly stood up and jumped out of the teacup adorably with her open arms wide apart.

Jurina was about to comment, but was interrupted. “Let's go on some rides!”

The teen arched a brow and figured something about the drastic change in her companion’s behavior seemed way off. “I thought you said you were afraid of rides?”

Rena completely ignored Jurina’s question. “Come on you~!” She grabbed onto the girl’s hand and began to dash for Fantasyland.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The sky was beginning to darken and Rena was still having a ball on the rides, the kiddie rides and refused to go on anything else…

Jurina on the other hand was not having as much fun. After floating around on the Dumbo ride for ages and having only ridden in attractions with safety bars too small to put down without inflicting some kind of pain on her…she’s about had it. She has also concluded that kiddie rides were twice, if not three times as long as adult rides. If it hadn’t been her who insisted they stay and Rena whom she was with, Jurina would’ve ditched for home eons ago.

Jurina exited out of the gate along with a bunch of small children and waited for Rena who had to go pick up her belongings that were set aside before the ride.

On their way through the Plaza before the rides, the woman had suddenly wanted to go shopping and in Jurina’s opinion picked out the weirdest souvenir from the Mary Poppins section of the store.

Rena giggled as she twirled around an umbrella and made her way on over to the girl. Jurina in turn just smiled warmly at how expressive the woman had been all day.

“Can we go on Cinderella’s golden carousel again?”

Jurina made a face as her smile widened, but in truth she was tired. “We went on that ride five times already.” The teen had already begun to dread the boring ride, especially since Rena only liked riding in the carriage. Unlike the horses, the thing didn't even move. She could be sitting out on a bench in the open and wouldn't be able to tell a difference.

Jurina began to walk towards a bench and Rena followed. The woman came behind Jurina and took the girl’s hand, but with the loose hold and Jurina’s fast pace…the contact broke as Rena fell behind.

In that moment, Jurina hesitated. She suddenly felt the return of a cold trauma, but something else slowly embarked from within her as she felt Rena’s warm hand return to reach out and hold onto hers again.

Jurina stopped her tracks and turned to look at the person standing beside her. Rena looked surprise at the sudden serious look she was receiving at first, but a moment later she simply smiled. “…Hey you~” She giggled.

Something aroused from within Jurina, but she looked away without replying and by puerile curiosity began to walk again…as expected the loose hold came undone. What puzzled Jurina though was the fact that Rena had again hurried her footsteps just to link hands with her once more.

There was a sensitive part of Jurina that have always dreaded the feeling of people slipping their hands out of her grasp. So even if Rena’s act had been simple…it had deeply affected her.

Jurina quickly interlaced their fingers.

“D-do you… still want to ride the carousel?” She stammered for the first time.

Jurina leaned over with her head down and arms stretched out onto the ledge of a ticket booth, the man inside raising a brow at her. As Jurina finished catching her breath, she stood back up and spoke to him. “Can I get two tickets for Nagoya?”

The station clerk narrowed his eyes at her. “The last Shinkansen bullet train for Nagoya has already left.”

“What?!” Jurina glanced over to look at Rena who was currently dozing off at a lone bench and then back to the man.

“You can check the early train schedule and come back tomorrow in the morning.”

“But—” Jurina started, but he cut her off.

“I suggest you go and find someplace to stay, the curfew will be in affect soon.”

Jurina lowered her shoulders. She knew they shouldn’t have attended that last Mystery tour and now they were late. It was honestly not a big deal for her though, for she knew there wasn’t anyone waiting for her to return home…but she wasn’t sure about her companion.

Apparently, in the middle of the boring tour back at Disneyland Rena had suddenly come down crashing from her sugar high. Jurina had mentally cursed herself for not realizing sooner that the woman was indeed seriously affected that badly by all the sugar she had consumed.

“Rena…” Jurina gently shook the woman’s shoulders.

Rena’s eyes slowly crack open. “…?”

“The last train left already…we were late.” She informed.

“…” Rena closed her eyes. The umbrella fell out of her grasp and onto the ground as she shifted her body down to lie on the bench.

Jurina sighed and called for the Tokyo cab line.

The taxi driver eyed the exhausted duo from his rearview mirror. “You kids shouldn’t have drunk so much. It’s seriously a really bad habit to pick up you know?”

Jurina snickered. “We weren’t drinking.”

“Your friend looks pretty drunk to me.” He laughed as he gradually came to a stop.

“This is the nearest hotel?” Jurina looked outside of the window.

“Yes, it is.” The driver replied.

“How much do I owe you?” After her question she paid the man and stepped out of the vehicle.

“Are you sure you can manage her?”

Jurina took off her Mickey Mouse bag, swung Rena’s arms over her shoulders and boosted the girl on her back as she stood up and answered the man in a slightly strained voice. “Yeah…I got her.”

People eyed the two once they were inside and Jurina just ignored them as she set Rena down in a lounge chair. Rena’s head tilted up and then drooped back down as she settled in with her Goofy hat falling out of place and onto the marbled floor.

“I need a room with two beds.” She was out of breath once more.

“Do you have a reservation Miss?” The desk clerk asked.

“…No.”

“Hmm, that’s really unfortunate—”

Jurina interrupted her as she slid her ‘Black’ credit card across the counter and the woman’s eyes widened upon seeing the prestigious item.

“Let’s just take a moment as I sign you in here...” She changed her tone of voice and began to work at her computer. “May I see an I.D.?”

Jurina took out her other card and handed it to the woman. “Wait a minute, you’re a minor?” The lady asked. “I’m sorry, but it’s hotel policy no—”

Jurina looked annoyed as she slammed down a bill towards the woman and everything fixed itself immediately.

“I’ll just make some adjustments then.” The clerk smiled.

Jurina rolled her eyes.

“Here is your room key. I hope you enjoy your overnight stay~”

Jurina sat down on the edge and released her hold on Rena. The woman fell gently into the soft comforters of the bed and curled onto her side. She kicked off her shoes and proceeded to take off her teacher’s boots as well.

The day had been exhausting and Jurina was starving, but none the less she admitted to the fun. The teen stood back up, stretched and headed for the shower.

Half an hour later she exited out of the bathroom while drying her dampened hair and sat herself down on the unoccupied bed. She hadn’t put her flannel back on and wore only her white tank top instead.

Captivating light peaked in through the curtains and Rena’s moonlit silhouette was the only thing Jurina kept her gaze on in the dark. The student simply sat there on her side and pondered about the day’s unbelievable events. Rena’s gentle and polite nature had always drawn the girl in, but after a whole day spent with the woman…it had been an even more interesting twist. She was able to witness an awkward, but undeniably adorable side to Rena that she would have never expected to get to know and it left her with a feeling she’s long thought was impossible to experience ever again.

Jurina looked down at her hands, but after while decided to get ready for sleep…

An hour after Jurina had fallen asleep…she felt the edge of her bed shift a bit from an unknown force. Slowly, someone climbed into her bed and carefully maneuvered seductively over her body.

Jurina jolted awake when she felt the weight of someone straddle her waist and in an instinctive fright, flipped the person over…swapping their positions.

Rena giggled.

Jurina froze in place as her cheeks heated up and her heart beat began to escalate at an alarming speed. “R-rena-sensei…?”

Rena wrapped her arms around Jurina’s neck and moved upwards as she pulled the girl down. Her lips made contact with the smooth curve of Jurina’s sweetly scented flesh and…

“Itaaiii!” Jurina closed her eyes and yelped in pain.

The woman under released the girl from her hold and smiled. “Ne, okotteru?” There was a small dab of crimson at the corner of her lips.

There was no answer at first, but at the feel of a water droplet falling to slide down her cheek...Rena tilted her head to get a better look on the girl.

Jurina whimpered. “No…but you bit me, that hurt.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Yay, I was finally able to finish after all. I hope this chapter wasn’t that confusing…I tried with the whole Disney thing lol. Thanks for reading everyone. I don't know if this way of introducing Rena's character worked though...oh well.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 06:56:03 PM by anonymousdowner »

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
Awesome chapters and not only was it a double update there was that bonus scene :drool:  You really do know how to spoil a reader ;)
Poor Non right at the beginning but at least Kumi will be there for her, I hope, that's better than Jurina and Annin are step-sisters  :shocked (Does Jurina know about this?)  :?
Amakuchi forgot to take her medicine so now Jurina has to survive a night with Gekikara, anything can happen now  :w00t:

I really appreciate the personal replies, it means a lot to me, but please can it be in a font colour that I can actually read  XD

Joking aside, I am seriously looking forward to your next update really loving your work anonymousdowner-san  :twothumbs

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Double update, and how many thing happened!! Now I'm understand a little bit what happened between Anna and Jurina, but I'm really curious Rena's past, and what will happen to WMatsui... and so much more thing I want to know. :)

I'm really glad for the double update, thank you for this again!

And Rena-sensei bit her student...  :D

Offline red48

aldsjflaejalkdjfaklsdf... All of my feelings...(;≧皿≦)  Can I just...can I just love you like forever!!!(●´□`)/~♡
The JuriAnnin part...I cried (´Д` ). Seriously...poor Annin baby~ T T she love Jurina that much......why this has to be happen? Aaaw~the angst is killing me...
But seriously though, I love love LOVE your story here (*´▽`*). The way you put the plot... it is so good. All of the characters feels so real and alive to me. You did a very good job! (●´□`)=b

Offline red48

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2012, 08:04:41 PM »
A/N: Personal Replies

Red48: Shadyblack is Red48 here haha awesome! I’m really so very happy that it looks like my fic is your first post on jphip ‘XD I just have to say, I love your AnninNaga comics and fanart so much! I really look forward to enjoying more of them. I’m glad I was able to make Hime-Annin shippable for you. You will definitely enjoy the first chapter to this update then, because it focuses on their past. Thanks for the comment and support, I really feel the love.

Wait...you're right! I think I wouldn't realize it if you didn't tell me. It was indeed my first ever post in jphip XD Hahahha... I remember I made this id just to read some infos of 48's girls, but never felt to drop some comments before. Your fanfic was the one that made me feel that I have to leave some because it's worth lots of lovin' (´ ▽`).。o♡ Just keep writing this good stuff~ It gives me the strength to draw some fanart tooヽ(´ー`)ノ. 

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I saw that you update I was just like  :panic:
I then I saw that was a DOUBLE update and I start to freak out like :shock: :hiakhiakhiak:
Oh god now I understand what happened with Jurina and Annin, they father and mom married and Jurina discovered about and then she break up with Annin  :cry:
So good and sad that scene between they two  :cry:
And I started to freak out again when Rena turned into Amakuchi, if Jurina don't be careful she will be in dangerous!  :shocked
And in the end when Gekikara come and bite Jurina I was like  :imdead:
SERIOUS! THIS FANFIC IS AMAZING! I'm really happy for has to wait so many days for this chapters, really worth It  :farofflook:
I can't wait to know what will happen between Jurina and Rena in the next chapter  :shocked

PS: I forgot to say this in my other comment about the other chapter, when I read about Jurina just wearing her blue vest I was just like  :drool: this jailbait even in the fanfics is really sexy hahaha XD

PS2: I have fear of what will happen when black appear again XD

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
It became more interesting as the story goes on. .the story behind annin and jurina, rena's changing moods and jurina being a cool rich kid. . .it excites me really! Thanks for the double update. . .i will read it again from the first chap. . .heheh, i don't know..i just get hook in such a beautiful fic of yours. . .because i like no i love rena's gekikara character. .ever since i've watch MG. She's out! Sweet and spicy. . ..
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
I love your fic! Still confused but I can understand it.

Really interesting :)

Wait for the next update (^^)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Omg! Double update *.* I'm so slow, it took me ours to finish reading xD

Tulip
Somehow I felt sorry for Annin... She really seemed to like Jurina. Her heart broke because Jurina was her mother's fiancee's daughter or because Jurina didn't notice her, or both? Sorry I couldn't figure it out ><" you will probably answer that on other updates, so I guess I can wait ;p
It was the first time I read hot scenes here(I mean with the 48 family girls ><) o/ I've already read this kind of hot scenes in english before and I really liked yours. It was cute, sensual and full of feelings. They transmited this, at least to me ;D it was well placed and showed one side of Jurina's behavior that she might still hold. My imagination gone wild and I mentally had a hard nosebleedxD

Cornflower
It was a cute one o/ I got really curious about Disney's amusiment park hauhuaha too sad I don't have money to travel abroad xD I guess this chapter turned out well. Jurina's father have too much money! Can someone be that rich? XD Her father must have bunch of money trees xD Must be tiresome to Rena work in two places... It was funny and somehow creepy her behavior change. I still think she has a double personality... (Perdon me, but it was kind of obvious by the end of the chatper ><") Poor Jurina, hope that bite didn't make blood flows... Can't wait to see Rena's reaction *.*

I liked the combo and you keeped up with the narrative style I like so much o/

Thanks for liking my work o/ if you see it larger maybe you would change your mind (yes, I'm a low confidence person...) Anyways, I've been thinking about signin on tumblr o make a blog for that, I don't know what is better ><. I have a DeviantArt account though xD with just a coulpe of draws... My head is full of ideas for fanarts and I've alredy sketched few things.

Sorry, talked too much ^^" waiting anxiously for the next chapter o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline pink-wota

• Juribb pls ;A;
  • FIFTEEEEEENNNNNNN
Hey! I finally made my JPH!P account. OTL

Not gonna lie, I actually read this last night during work. Sorry for not commenting on this sooner (I was using my phone! ><).

I'll tell you about my night at work while reading this...

WARNING:
SPAZZING AHEAD!

OMFG. OKAY. SO last night, I was at work. I work at an amusement park btw and since it's October, all that Halloween scary shit was happening.
4 hours into my work shift, they FREAKIN' moved me to the kids' area (where all the kid rides are and this happened at like 9PM).
So I worked there by myself and it was practically deserted! There was NO kids at all. I don't even know why they would put me there.
BUT ANYWAY, I WAS SCARED. I WAS WORKING BY MYSELF TOO. PLUS, ALL THAT NURSERY KID SONGS THEY WERE PLAYING DIDN'T HELP!!

Aside from being scared out of my mind, I was bored too since like I said, there was no people at all.
So I was like, "Okay, I guess I'll go read some fanfics," and then I went to JPH!P on my phone.

AND THEN I SAW YOUR UPDATE. *GASP* <--- LITERALLY MY REACTION. LOL!
I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE TOO!! IT WAS ON MY MIND THE MOMENT YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GONNA UPDATE THE OTHER DAY.
IT NEVER LEFT MY MIND.

ALRIGHT, SO I GET TO THE LAST PAGE AND I WAS LIKE CRUISIN' DOWN THE PAGE.

THEN I SEE THIS YOUR PERSONAL REPLIES.

I WAS GONNA SKIP IT BUT THEN I SEE THIS:

Pink-Wota: Hey, if you are reading this I want you to smile ‘X) I am a day late in updating aren’t I? Because of that you were on my mind haha, and you don’t have to feel like a creeper. I liked the love-letterish conversation we had on tumblr, it made me happy. I’m still looking forward to reading your fanfics, I’m excited about them now you see? Well, I hope you enjoy this update then! It's short even though I thought it was long haha.

OMGGGGGG. THE MOMENT I SAW IT, I SMILED. THEN YOU WERE LIKE, "IF YOU ARE READING THIS I WANT YOU TO SMILE."
I'M LIKE, "DA FUQ??!!! YOU CAN READ MY MIND?!!" THEN THE GRIN I HAD LITERALLY GREW WIDER. ASDLFKJSDL;KFS;LDFKJ WHY YOU SO SWEET?!! >.< YOU'RE SO SWEET THAT YOU SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. OMFG. DID I JUST SAY THAT?!! YES I DID. AND I DON'T EVEN CARE.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU~

Ok. *cough*

So onto your updates, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- That's my comment to your updates. LOL

Annin and Juri R scene HHHHNNNGGGGGGGG!!!! <3

BUT THEN MINUTES LATER, YOU BROKE IT INTO A MILLION PIECES.
WTFFFFFFFFF. I WAS READING THIS LAST NIGHT AND I LITERALLY SCREAMED SILENTLY.
WHYYYYYYYY. FD;LKADJSF;LKDJS;LFKJSA; WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!! ;A;
WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THEM RELATED?!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT. I SAID I LOVED YOU BEFORE BUT NOW I DISLIKE YOU. THEN YOU WENT AHEAD AND DO WMATSUI FOR THE NEXT UPDATE?!! I'M LIKE, "OK FINE. MAAAAAAYBE I'LL TAKE YOU BACK. I WILL CONSIDER IT."
THEN RENA AKA GEKIKARA BITES JAILBAIT. I LITERALLY DIED RIGHT THERE. I LOVE YOU AGAIN.
I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO JURIANNIN BUT I LOVE YOU FOR WMATSUI. LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP RIGHT THERE.

AND WHY AM I STILL TALKING IN CAPS? I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Lol, I felt like I ranted so much in this.
Sorry. OTL

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
thankyou!!! so much this is one of the best,nicest fanfics i've ever read :luvluv2: i love this fanfic so much :luvluv1: and thanx for the double update too i love long chapters  :ding: :D im really looking forward to the next chapter :on woohoo: :onioncheer: thanx :heart: and i love the jurianna smexy part to lol
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 04:23:28 AM by ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)