JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yum!Yum!Orange - Clover

Author Topic: Mad House 2 Completed  (Read 66308 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Mad House 2 Completed
« on: September 23, 2012, 04:40:58 AM »
Hello everyone! For those who haven't met me yet I am miyumi and I have been writing here on the forum for a while now. I've come to bring you the season 2 of one of my previous stories. That story was picked by you guys and it was Mad House! I got a lot of new ideas and even some new characters! I hope you all enjoy it and for those who are new, you may want to read the first Mad House. Just look for my other stories and you'll find the link. Anyways, here is season 2 of Mad House. Enjoy!

Here is the link to the original Mad House!

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=33249.msg1059213#msg1059213

Here is the link to some of my older stories!

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=33532.msg1077789#msg1077789
==================================================================================

Mad House 2 Prologue

"Acchan get back here!"

"No way I hate shots!"

"You have to take them now get over here!"

One of the patients was being chased down by one of the doctors. As usual the small doctor is having a hard time keeping up with her feisty patient.

"Sayaka help!"

"You deal with it Takamina! I gotta settle Sae down because SOMEONE gave her candy!"

The taller doctor was busy trying to sedate a patient who was very hyper. At the same time one of the patients was being chased buy another.

"Ahh leave me alone Yuko!"

"But I can't! I love my Nyannyan!"

The smaller one was chasing her down the hall and as they ran, the door opened and a girl with short hair came out.

"All of you shut up! Rena is trying to take a nap!"

Just then another girl appeared behind her.

"Jurina it's fine. Just come back to bed with me."

"Hey juri-dog."

A girl with twin big tails stood in front of the other girl while her doctor stood behind her.

"Mayu no fighting. You promised remember." the doctor said.

"Don't worry Yuki I won't!" the patient said.

"Oh yeah? Well then let's break that promise!"

The one with short hair jumped on the one with the pig tails. They were now rolling on the ground fighting. Meanwhile the midget doctor was still chasing her patient and the taller one was still struggling with holding down the other hyper one. The smaller patient was chasing the other and every thing was just nuts. But then again what do you expect from a mental facility? However the doors opened and in came a tall figure followed by a shorter one.

"Mariko!" 

"Jeez can't I leave you guys alone for five minutes?"

"Help!"

Mariko sprang into action and got the situation under control. After five minutes everything was back to normal. Now all the patients were back in their respected rooms resting. Meanwhile, all the doctors went to a separate room to have a meeting.

"Thanks for helping us out." Takamina said.

"Yeah if you hadn't there then who knows what would've happened." Sayaka said.

"I thought Mayu was really going to kill Jurina that time." Yukirin said,

"I was only in the bathroom for like five minutes and when I come back out the whole place is a mess." Mariko said.

"Well stuff happened."

"Apparently a lot of stuff."

"Anyways thanks for helping. Now I got this letter from the director. Take a look."

Sayaka handed Mariko a folder. Mariko opened it and read the letter.

"Attention all staff at Hirokawa Mental Facility,
The previous owner has passed away so the facility has been sold to another owner. Everyone will still continue their jobs just there will be some slight changes. The Facility will now be called "Akiba Mental Facility and there will be some new staff and patients. They will be arriving in three days. Until then please make sure everyone is on their best behavior. You will be expected to work well with everyone so please do your best."

"So we're getting new patients?" Yukirin asked.

"Yeah. But I also think we get one doctor." Takamina said.

"Do you guys know who the patients are?" Mariko asked.

"We weren't given their information yet." Sayaka said.

"Alright well until then, we should probably tell the others."

"Good idea. Let's go."

The doctors disbanded and went around to spread the news. Some of the patients were happy and some were irritated. Some didn't even care and some were a little frightened. But overall Mariko thought they could handle it. She had just finished talking to her last patient and was now on the way back to her office.

"Ahh look out!"

Some thing slammed into Mariko making her fall over.

"Ahh sorry are you ok?"

"What the heck Gachapin!"

"It's Miichan! Not Gachapin!"

Mariko stood up and stared at her nurse with an irritated expression on her face.

"What were you doing?" Mariko asked.

"Trying to get you. I was going to sneak up on you but the plan back fired." Miichan said.

"Ahh jeez. Well let's go get some coffee. We got a long day ahead of us."

"Ok!"

The two walked down the hall when Mariko suddenly said,

"You know we're getting new people soon right?"

"EHHH?!"

"You didn't know?"

"No I didn't!" Miichan said.

"You're stupid you know that?"

"HEY!"

Mariko laughed as the two walked. Just like everyone else, she was curious to see who her new patients will be. The place was already crazy enough but now she'll get even more crazies. Things are going to get very interesting.

=================================================================================
Well what do you guys think? Should I keep going or stop and go back? It's up to you! 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 04:40:39 AM by miyumi »

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
Re: Mad House 2 Prologue
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 05:21:21 AM »
Yahoo...SEASON 2

Please continued
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 05:38:35 AM »
Finally season 2 LOL

Love this
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 05:51:45 AM »
YES SEASON TWO! I'm all revved up for it! Can't wait for the next update

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 06:04:30 AM »
WOOO! I've been waiting for this ever since you announced you would be writing the sequel :D I'm really curious as to who will be the new patients though.

Offline Sara-chan

• Hentairin is my Goddess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I dont Speak english very well sorry :'C
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 06:19:57 AM »
SEASON TWO?! yay  :rockon: I want to know who are the new patients an Doctor  :wigglypanda:

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 06:29:23 AM »
yay~ Season 2~ I love this fic so much that I've been vounting days until the season 2 is released!!!

Thanks for writing this awesome fic miyumi~

I'm looking forward to your next update <3

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 06:37:57 AM »
i love it looking forward to the next chapter :gmon twirl: thanx <3

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 08:18:34 AM »
i'm really excited to see where you're going to go with this story  :deco:
I've read all of your fics and am a big fan, please keep writing  :) :)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 01:12:11 PM »
Aaaaaannnd... Mad House is back! :banana:

I'm loving the crazy start to Season 2 already! Keep rocking the Mad House! :rockon:

Offline flunicsnaz

• ♥ is easier to be demonstrated than define
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 05:44:12 PM »
 :scolding: i think you should STOP. :on_plug: (please dont be mad..hehe)
 :wahaha: hahaha.. STOP asking those question and just CONTINUE your season2 story..  :on woohoo: :on woohoo:
 :on drink: Please update!! i want more mad house 2... :on crazygran:
 :dunno: hmm.. hey writer.. is there any chance RAY the diva be the patient??? :kekeke:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mad House 2 update Chapter 1
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 09:03:46 PM »
@xxx220: Ok I'll continue! But only because you asked.   :P

@kurogumi: I hope you do love the story.  :)

@sasumiofjp: Good! I got a lot of things in stored for everyone!  :lol:

@Sasshii: Well I hope you like all the new characters and what not.  :sweatdrop:

@Sara-chan: Well I hope you like it! It seems everyone was looking forward to the season 2.  :)

@Sayuki: Thank you for loving my fics! I won't let you down!  :)

@ILOVESAEYUKI-MAYUKI: Here is the first chapter! I hope you like it.  :nervous

@yuuzu05: Ahh a new reader? Well I'm glad you like my fics and I hope you like this one as well!  XD

@seigus: I knew you'd be excited about the new season. I have a lot of mayuki stuff planned just for you~  :lol:

@flunicsnaz: Ok I'll stop. After this chapter I'll stop completely. Thank you for your honest opinion.  :cry:

Well here is the first chapter! I hope everyone likes it. Please enjoy!
==================================================================================

Chapter 1

The day had come where everyone was getting the new patients. Mariko was busy running around making sure everything was set for the new patients. She did one last sweep before finally thinking everything was ready. She walked over to the front desk where everyone was waiting.

"When are they going to be here? I want to get back to my anime soon." Mayuyu said.

"They'll be here soon don't worry." Yukirin said.

"They better get here soon or else I'm leaving." Acchan said.

"Acchan you have to be nice. They'll be here shortly so just be patient." Takamina said.

A couple minutes later a van pulled up and 5 people came out. They all walked in and stood in front of everyone. There was one in a lab coat who walked over to Mariko.

"Hello I am doctor Takayanagi Akane. These four are my patients. First I would like to introduce Yagami Kumi."

The first girl stepped forward and was staring blankly at the ceiling. She had medium length black hair and round eyes. She looked pretty normal but there was something very odd about her.

"The sky is white!" she said.

"No it's not." Haruna said.

"You're a toaster!"

"Hey!"

"Yagami-san has an intellegence problem. We don't really know if it's a birth defect or something happened in the past to cause severe brain damage. But she can't live alone and all her care takers couldn't stand her anymore so now she's here with us."

"Hi everyone! Who's ready to get poppy!"

"Poppy?"

Yagami steped back and the next one came up.

"This is Furukawa Airi. She has dellusion problem. She used to be an artist but suddenly started confusing real life with her creations. Due to a recent incident, she has been placed into my care. Furukawa-san could you please introduce yourself."

Airi had long black hair and a thing waist. She looked like you could snap her on one punch. Mariko wasn't sure if she was the one that noticed this but it seemed like Airi was staring at Rena a lot.

"My name is Furukawa Airi but everyone calls me Airin. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The next girl was a very thin girl as well. She looked very shy and was carrying a creepy looking puppet. Instead of her talking the puppet talked.

"Hello everyone. My name is Kimoto Kanon. But you can call me Non-chan. I hope we all get along well." she said.

"Kimoto-san has a social disorder. She doesn't talk to people so she uses the puppet to talk. Now everyone please be careful because if Kimoto-san doesn't have her puppet then she'll go into a state of panick."

She stood back and the last one stood forward.

"Last but not least this is Hata Sawako. Hata-san has multipersonality disorder. She has a total of 3."

"Hello.. nice to meet you."

She had short hair and was very quiet. Mariko could barely hear her.

"These are the new patients and I will be working here as well. I hope we all get along."

"Ok. Well to put things simple, I am Shinoda Mariko. The midget is Takahashi Minami. The greek statue is Akimoto Sayaka and the one with big boobs is Kashiwagi Yuki. We are all the doctors." Mariko said.

"The patients are Maeda Atsuko who's a spoiled brat, Matsui Rena who has a psycotic disorder, Matusi Jurina has a behavior disorder and is Rena's little sister. The spaced out one is Kojima Haruna and she has a seizure problem and the short squirrel clinging to her is Oshima Yuko who has an attachment issue to Haruna. The one who's constantly twitching is Miyazawa Sae and she has energy issues so don't give her sugar. The one reading a manga is Watanabe Mayu who has an issue with stealing stuff. That's everyone."

"Hey what about me!"

"Oh yeah and that's the nurse Minegishi Minami. This is everyone here so I hope we get along as well. I'm looking forward to working with you."

Mariko showed everyone their rooms and then let them be. Once that was over she started going through her daily tests on all her patients. She walked into Yuko's room and found her staring into a hole in the wall.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing!"

"Let me see."

Mariko walked over and looked through the hole. On the other side you could see Haruna blankly staring at the wall half naked. She was having a seizure while changing.

"Yuko... you know I have to cover this up."

"But but I need my Nyannyan!" Yuko said.

"Well you can have her during free time but for now I need to cover the hole." Mariko said.

"But, but wait!"

"What?"

"If you leave the hole, I'll give you this."

Yuko held up a certain hand bag that Mariko wanted so badly.

"Where did you get that!"

"I have my ways. Anyways if you let me keep the hole you can have the bag."

"Deal!"

Mariko took the bag and left.

"Thanks Yuko!"

Mariko then walked into Haruna's room who was still in the seizure. Mariko didn't want to ruin Yuko's view so she pulled Haruna's shirt up just a little more. She could hear a thud coming from Yuko's room. Mariko smirked and then moved onto the next room.

"Hey Jurina hey Rena."

"Hello Mariko."

"Hey."

"I brought your medicine." Mariko said as she held out a small cup of pills.

"Thanks."

Jurina took the pills along with Rena.

"Is everything alright here?"

"Yep."

"Alright then I'll be going."

Mariko left and started to walk down the hall. But then she ran into something. She looked down and saw Yagami Kumi on the ground.

"Kumi? What are you doing?"

"I'm a rock!"

"What?"

Kumi was still on the ground not really looking like she was moving at all. Mariko just stepped over Kumi but then she grabbed onto her leg.

"Now I'm a koala!"

"Hey let go!"

Mariko tried to shake Kumi off but still couldn't.

"Get off me!"

"NEVER! Hey look a chicken!"

Kumi bit into Mariko's leg drawing blood.

"Ouch! Hey that hurt!"

"I'm a zombie! I want brains!"

Kumi tried to climb up Mariko but grabbing her skirt but she was only pulling it down.

"Hey!"

"Let me see the heavens!"

"Someone help!"

Mariko was trying to get Kumi off but still had no luck. Then suddenly another voice came out.

"Hey Kumi-chan!"

Mariko looked over and saw Kanon standing with her puppet.

"Come on Kumi you said you were going to do my hair."

"Ok!"

Kumi let go and started running towards Kanon. Mariko just stood there wondering what the heck just happened. But then Miichan walked over and saw Mariko.

"Nice panties "doctor"."

Mariko realized her underwear was showing.

"Ahhh!"

Mariko pulled up her skirt while madly blushing.

"I'm saving that on my phone."

Mariko looked over and saw Miichan with her phone out. She had taken a picture of Mariko.

"Stupid Gachapin!"

Well there's the first chapter! I hope you guys like it! Please tell me what you think!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:15:14 AM by miyumi »

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
Re: Mad House update Chapter 1
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 09:15:19 PM »
OMG yes! I can tell Kumi is going to be a riot! "I'm a rock" loving this! Good chapter

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2012, 09:16:09 PM »
Ahh, so the new patients are SKE ones, and you also put in my SKE oshimen YAY, I hope we get to see a lot of Sawako in the future :D

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2012, 02:52:27 AM »
LOL Nice chapter xD I love Kumi on this story a lot!! Somehow her disease makes me laugh a lot.

I want to see what she will say later on xD

Oh oh~ Jurina's rival has come~ I wonder who Rena will choose at the end? Jurina or Airi?

Thanks a lot for the update, miyumi-san~

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 03:04:53 AM »
One doctor taking care of 4 patients, (I'm presuming) just how badass is Dr. Takayanagi? :grin: Even the four doctors + 1 nurse had already been in chaos handling all 7 patients, referring to the prologue.

I hope we get to see a lot of Sawako in the future :D
Same hope from me. She would fit nicely as a patient of the mental hospital with those multiple personalities. :lol: After all, she and the other three makes an interesting line up of patients.

And... a nice lol moment of MariMii. How closer would they be in the future?

Keep rockin' Mad House 2, miyumi-san! :D I see there's no reason to stop, so keep be confident!

Edit:

I forgot to ask this to you... who's the central character for the second season? Is it still Mariko?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 03:40:52 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 03:32:56 AM »
Kyaaa Non-chan with a doll,, it must be named Sally :D
and Kumi, "I am a rock", haha,,
but i hope there is a riot in chapter 2 :D
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 03:39:50 AM »
Just finished reading season 1 when I noticed this was posted  :w00t:
Really excited to see what all the new characters do, Sawako's personality and Airin joining the wmatsui.
Can't wait for the next update :)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mad House update Chapter 2
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 05:11:40 AM »
@sasumiofjp: I'm glad you like it. I think everyone is going to get a kick out of Kumi.  :lol:

@Sasshii: Is your SKE oshimen Sawako? If so I'm glad you like it. I added her because I felt there aren't very many fics about her so I wanted to write about her! Plus I like her too.  :wub:

@Sayuki: Well Kumi is part of team Baka so it's only natural to make her one! Who knows what Rena will do. But I will tell you one thing, I'm a wmatsui fan. But who says that will stop me from playing around?  :twisted:

@aruka: Mariko is still center as always. It wouldn't me Mad House without her. Takayanagi is a boss. But she will get help from the others when the time comes. I like Sawako. I felt there weren't many fics with her in it so I decided to throw her in! I like her a lot. Thanks! I will do my best! Thank you for supporting me!  :inlove:

@fael_c00l: I'm glad you like the story. And hey I can't let there be a riot yet it's a little too early. But if you've read my previous fics, I always throw in a huge problem every ten chapters.  :P

@nori: Really? Did you like season 1? I hope you like season 2. I have a lot of things in stored for everyone!  XD

Well it looks like everyone likes the story so I'm going to continue! I hope you guys enjoy the story! Now let's start to get to know our new patients a little better shall we?

Chapter 2

Mariko had just arrived to work when she suddenly bumped into something. She looked down and saw Kanon on the ground rubbing her head.

"Ahh sorry."

Mariko help Kanon up and bowed to apologize. Kanon just shook her head and held up her doll again.

"It's ok." the doll said.

"What are you doing up so early? It's only six. Everyone is still asleep." Mariko said.

"Kumi was being weird so I left."

"But aren't the doors locked?"

"Ours wasn't."

"Hmm I'll have to fix that. Anyways, go back to your room and sleep. It's too early for you to be up. The other doctors haven't even arrived yet."

"No there's one."

"Who?'

Kanon pointed to the front desk where there was a sleeping nurse hunched over the desk.

"Stupid Gachapin."

Mariko walked over and put a blanket over Miichan. Then she went back to Kanon.

"Well since you're up how about you help me out a little. You seem sane enough to help me."

"I would love to!"

Mariko and Kanon went around making sure everything was set up. Mariko knew she shouldn't let a patient help her with stuff a doctor should do but Mariko hated doing all the work alone. As they worked, Mariko noticed Kanon was really good at using her one hand. With the work that would normally require two hands, Kanon was able to do it with one. Mariko thought the girl must be strong in that arm.

"Thank you for helping. I think you should go back now. The others are showing up."

"Ok thanks for letting me help. I'll see you around."

Kanon bowed and then walked away. Overall Mariko thought Kanon wasn't so bad. She maybe the most sane patient here. A couple hours later the others began to show up and Mariko's day began. While doing her daily rounds, she stopped by Kumi's room who was staring at the wall just like Haruna does when she's having a seizure.

"Kumi? Are you alright?"

Kumi turned her head and smiled at Mariko.

"Do you see it?" she asked.

"See what?" Mariko said.

"The paint. It's drying!"

"Uhh Kumi those walls don't have paint on them."

"Really?"

Kumi pressed her head against the wall. Then she licked it leaving a saliva mark on it.

"It tastes like it's drying."

"Nevermind. I'm going to have Akane check in on you later."

Mariko walked away slightly disturbed at what she saw. As she was walking she heard a loud bang down the hall. She ran over only to find Jurina on top of Airin. The two were fighting and Mariko had no idea why.

"Stay away from my sister you pervert!" Jurina shouted as she punched Airin.

"But I must draw her!! Her beauty must be preserved by my brush! I must see all of her beauty!!"

Airin pushed Jurina off her and then ran back into the room.

"Kya!"

"Rena!"

Mariko ran in and saw Airin trying to tear Rena's clothes off.

"Let me see it. Let me see your beauty!"

"Nooo!"

"Get off her!"

Jurina threw Airin off and she hit the wall hard. Then Jurina pulled out a knife and was about to stab her.

"Jurina enough!"

Mariko stepped in and punched Jurina right in the stomach causing her to black out. Mariko set Jurina on the bed and fixed Rena's clothes.

"I'll handle things from here. Let's go."

Mariko grabbed Airin and dragged her to an isolation room.

"Now please explain to me what happened." Mariko said.

"I'm sorry. It's just when I saw Rena-san, I saw the most beautiful thing in the world. It was like I was staring at God herself. I had to draw it no matter what." Airin said.

"And the reason why you tried to take off her clothes?"

"They were in the way. They were preventing me from seeing her true beauty."

"Well I think you need some time alone to think about what you've done. Rena is very delicate and when you go crazy on her you'll only scare her. Plus you'll get Jurina mad and she'll try to kill you. I'll be back in an hour."

Mariko got up and left Airin in the isolation room. As she shut the door, she saw Takamina running down the hall. She ran straight to Mariko and grabbed her hand.

"Hey what's going on?"

"Acchan.. Kannon.. big trouble!"

"What?"

Mariko walked into Acchan's room and found Acchan standing at one end of the room while Kanon was chained to the other side.

"What happened?" Mariko asked.

"Acchan took Kanon's puppet and went berserk. She came in and tried to kill Acchan!"

Mariko looked over at Kanon who was chained to the wall. There was a whole different expression on her face. She looked angry and wild. It looked like someone had set off a bomb inside Kanon and was now ready to explode.

"Acchan give Kanon her doll back!" Mariko said.

"No! It's mine now and I'm not giving it up!"

"Acchan!"

There was a loud snap and a crack. Mariko looked over and couldn't believe what she was seeing. Kanon was pulling out a segment of the wall with just brute strength. Heck she might be as strong as Rena when she loses it. The wall was about to collapse and Mariko knew if Kanon got out then Acchan was dead. Mariko had to stop her if Acchan was going to live.

"Acchan give Kanon her doll back or I'll suspend your magazine privilages!"

"What!"

Acchan dropped the doll and Mariko took the chance. She grabbed it and then walked over to Kanon.

"Kanon calm down. I have your doll see?"

Mariko took Kanon's hand and slid the puppet back on. Kanon completely changed and was back to her old self.

"The name is Sally."

"What?"

"My name is Sally." the doll said.

"Oh well nice to meet you Sally." Mariko said.

"Thank you for rescuing me. That girl was awful."

"Hey!"

"Stay out of it!" Mariko growled.

"Anyways thanks. Non-chan gets scary when I'm not with her so thanks for bringing me back. Now if you excuse me we'll be leaving."

Kanon got up and left the room taking the chunk of wall with her.

"Oh great now there's a hole in the wall!" Takamina said.

"It's all your fault." Acchan said.

"No it's yours!"

As the two bickered over who's fault was who's, Mariko looked back over at the wall. Imagining what would happen if Acchan was the wall sent shivers down Mariko's spine. Maybe Kanon wasn't as sane as Mariko thought she was. Either way Mariko knew one thing, never take away the puppet.

Well now you know more about Kanon and Airin! Up next is Sawako! Wanna see who her personalities are? Well find out next chapter! Please tell me what you think!

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
Re: Mad House update Chapter 2
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 05:25:11 AM »
Updates LIKE A BOSS! OMG here we go again with Acchan taking people's stuff! Another good chapter

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yum!Yum!Orange - Clover