JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou

Author Topic: Mad House 2 Completed  (Read 66686 times)

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
Re: Mad House update Chapter 2
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2012, 06:10:48 AM »
thankyou for the fast updates :cathappy:

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 09:18:51 AM »
LOL... Airin is quite bold though... No wonder why Jurina gets mad. I dont mind if you play around with Wmatsui if you put them together in the end though xP I wanna see Airin and Jurina fight over Rena.

Yeah I'm very curious abput Shawako personalities though.

Cant wait to read your next update xD.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 10:31:20 AM »
YEiiiii! MAd House season 2!

SKE appeared!
Kuumin is funny!
Non-chan is so nice but scary!
And Airin is um a scary pervert she is worse than Yuko!  XD

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2012, 02:48:30 PM »
Rofl the wall!!!! Poor Mariko, those new patients give her more work xD

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2012, 05:20:49 PM »
Entertaining. .! Can't stop smiling while reading this fic...
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 05:51:19 PM »
I now know that Kumi will make me smile every time she appears in the story and Non-chan is so scary and strong :shocked
Wonder who would win in a fight Non-chan or Gekikara?
Also the battle over Rena has begun, look forward to see that develop and to see Airin's reaction to Rena when she goes into Gekikara mode XD

Love the story, Thanks for the update  :twothumbs

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 07:59:40 PM »
Yes, Sawako is my SKE oshi and she truly is awesome, it makes me wonder why hardly anyone writes any fics about her, so I applaud you :D
And wow, even though Kanon is going crazy she's still cute.

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2012, 01:48:37 AM »
hahahaha cool!! Season 2 XDDD

Love the new characters >:] now Jurina has a rival lol

I hope to see more Mayuki >< sr if i request too much, i think i'll wait then, just ignore it lol

Btw, thanks for the season 2, love it :]

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Mad House update Chapter 3
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 04:29:18 AM »
@sasumiofjp: Thank you you're too kind. I'm glad you like the story. Yep Acchan is back to her old ways.  :twisted:

@yuuzu05: I will try to update as much and as often as possible. But with classes it's very difficult so I'm sorry if it takes me a while!  :cry:

@Sayuki: I am a Wmatsui fan so of course they will be together. I hope you like Sawako's alter egos. I've but a lot of thought into them and I think I got it!  XD

@Megumi: I 'm glad you like season 2! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.  :)

@kahem: Kumi is a strange one. Mariko is going to need a lot of help if she's going to survive this season!  :lol:

@Dreamstalker: I'm glad you like and I hope you enjoy the rest of it. I'm not sure if you've read season one but you can still read this one. I'm just saying, season was funny as well.   :lol:

@nori: Kumi is very silly and I love it. That fight is something you'll have to wait for! But I will tell you one thing, someone is going to end up badly hurt. Oh and Airin is going to have to work hard if she's going to get past Jurina!  XD

@Sasshii:Oh I see. Yeah I like Sawako so I thought I should put her in as well since she isn't mentioned much. I hope you like her development throughout the story.  :)

@Playgirlz: Jurina has a rival so she has to be careful! Don't worry there will be plenty of Mayuki to go around. But first I have to give everyone a good look at the characters. Then I'll got back to my usual cycle.  :)

Well everyone here is chapter 3! It's time to see what Sawako is hiding. We all know deep down she's probably one of the most crazy ones yet. I hope you enjoy the chapter!
==================================================================================

Chapter 3

"Nyannyan stop running!" Yuko said.

"No! Go away Yuko!" Haruna said.

"But I just want to feel you once!"

"No!"

Haruna and Yuko were running down the hall and for the moment Mariko didn't really care. She should be stopping them since they are her patients but right now she was more focused on trying to focus on how to fix the hole in the wall Kanon made in Acchan's room. It wasn't too big but it was big enough to cause a problem. Maiko examined the hole trying to see what she could do when suddenly she felt a light tap on her shoulder.

"Yes?"

She turned around and saw Sawako looking down.

"What is it Sawako?"

"Well I was wondering if you could...."

Mariko couldn't hear the rest because Sawako was talking in a very quiet voice.

"I'm sorry you're going to have to speak louder. I can't hear you." Mariko said.

"I said...."

Mariko still couldn't hear her.

"Huh?"

"I said can you please come and look at my room. I think there's something in it!"

"Oh sure."

Mariko thought Sawako really needed to speak up more. They fo to her room and the first thing Mariko saw was something scurry across the floor.

"I know what it is." Mariko said.

"What?"

"You got a rat in here."

"Ehhh?"

"Yeah. It must have gotten in last-"

Mariko looked over and saw Sawako standing on her bed.

"Kya! We hate rats! Get rid of it!"

"We?"

"Yeah! Me, Yuuki, Sasshi, and Ken."

"Who?"

The rat came out and scurried across the floor again.

"Ahh get rid of it!"

"Hang on I got it!"

Mariko ran out of the room and brought back a bucket and broom. She used the broom to push the rat into the air and then caught it mid air with the bucket. She put a lid over it and took it out of the room.

"There it's gone now. See?"

Sawako calmed down and came down from the bed.

"Thank you Shinoda-san." Sawako said.

"It was no problem. Now who were those other people you were talking about? There's no one here by those names."

"Oh Yuuki, Sasshi and Ken are my other personalities. They live with me in my head."

"You don't look like the type of person to have a separate personality disorder you know?" Mariko said.

"A lot of people tell me that and are very surprised when I tell them I do have it." Sawako said.

"How do you manage all them?"

"I keep them locked up. Unless I'm knocked out by something, they won't come out."

"You have very good control. I think you shouldn't be here then if you're that good at handling them."

"Oh no I belong here. It's just the way things are. Anyways thank you for helping me."

Sawako turned around and left the room. However as soon as she got out, there was a loud crash and screams.

"What happened!"

Mariko came out and saw Yuko, Haruna, and Sawako on the ground.

"What happened?" Mariko asked.

"I ran into something." Haruna said.

"I crashed into Nyannyan." Yuko said.

"I think that something was Sawako. Oi Sawako are you alright?"

Mariko looked over and saw Sawako on the ground with her head down.

"Sawako?"

Sawako sat up and looked right at Mariko. At first she thought Sawako was fine. But there was something different about her. Something in her eyes that seemed different. Mariko was going to say something but then Sawako suddenly stood up. She started to walk but only slammed into the wall. She dragged her head across the wall and punched it.

"Sawako are you alright?"

Sawako looked up at Mariko with round eyes. She put her thumb in her mouth and in a baby like voice she said,

"Sawako? Who's Sawako. My name is Yuuki and I'm six years old!" 

"What?"

"Lady I don't know who you are but can I have some candy. I'm hungry."

Mariko couldn't believe what she was seeing. One of Sawako's personalities must have come out. Mariko was now talking to one of the three personalities Yuuki.

"Uhh Yuuki where's Sawako? Can I talk to her?" Mariko asked.

"No but you can talk to Ken.."

"Who?"

Sawako's head bopped down and stayed still. Then her body suddenly started shaking and then popped back up. She pulled out a thing of hair gel and slicked her hair back. She pulled her shoulders back and stood taller. Then in a deep voice she said,

"Hey there sexy. See something you like?"

The deep voice had already scared Mariko but the fact Sawako called Mariko sexy was just plain weird.

"The name's Ken. I can get any girl I want in a matter of seconds. Wanna try?"

For some reason Mariko felt like punching Len in the face. But she had to refrain because she would only be hurting Sawako.

"Well since I'm out how about we all go clubing! I want to get some ladies if you know what I mean."

"That's enough Ken!"

Sawako went down again. This time when she came back up there was a wild look in her eyes. She looked like she was going to destroy anything in her path. She messed up her hair making it look crazy and then took out a metal bracelet and slid it on her wrist. On it was the words "PROTECTER" engraved in it.

"Len really needs to learn how to shut up. By the way my name is Sasshii. I'm a professional wrestler and kick boxer with a 2 dan in Akido. It's nice to meet you. I also enjoy cosplaying and manga conventions.

"Ok.. So Sasshi can you tell me what happend to Sawako?" Mariko asked.

"She got knocked out so we took over." Sasshi said.

"Where is she now?"

"She's out cold for now. When she comes to she'll back to normal."

"Ok and can you explain what's going on with all these people in her head?"

"Well when Sawako is out, we all take turns taking over her body. I'm the strongest among the four of us so I get most of the control but I havet to share with the others. Ken is a real player so look out for him and Yuuki is just a kid but be very careful. She can be very dangerous."

"Will do."

"Alright then I'm going to bed. I'm tired. Make sure to lock the door so that if I leave, the other two won't do anything too crazy."

Sasshii walked away and shut the door behind her. Mariko quickly walked over and locked the door. She now knew why Sawako was in the facility. The girl has some dangerous personalities. Once that was done, Mariko took Haruna and Yuko back to their rooms and then went back to the hole in the wall problem.

"So what am I going to do?"

Mariko looked at before figureing out way to cover up the whole. She took a book shelf and slid it over covering the hole. Until they called a repair guy, the hole stayed. Once that was done, Mariko walked back down the hall only to hear more screams.

"Great now what?"

Mariko ran down and saw Sawako on top of Acchan trying to kiss her.

"Get this weirdo off me!" Acchan screamed.

"Come on baby just one kiss!"

"Get off her!"

Takamina tackled Sawako to the ground and was going to punch her.

"Takamina stop that's not Sawako! It's her other personality Ken!" Mariko said.

"What?"

"Got you!"

Sawako kicked Takamina sending her flying back.

"Haha what a cute little girl! Nee want to play tea party?"

"Now it's Yuuki!" Mariko said.

"Who?"

"Come on let's play house! I'll be the mommy and you'll be the daddy."

"But I'm not a guy!"

"No I am now come here cutie."

Sawako pinned Takamina to the wall and leaned in close to kiss her. But then there was a loud bang and a thud followed after. Turns out Acchan had taken a fire extinguisher and based Sawako's head knocking her out.

"Acchan!"

"No one touches my Takamina but me!" Acchan said.

"I love you so much you know." Takamina said.

"I love you too!"

While the two lovers were off in their own world, Mariko now had a knocked out Sawako to deal with. She was about to pick her up but then Akane came in.

"Oh no did Sawako's personalities come out?" she asked.

"Yeah big time."

"Oh gosh. Well I better take her to bed. Thank you for getting her under control."

Akane grabbed Sawako and carried her off into the room. Meanwhile Mariko stood there thinking,

"That girl has huge issues."

=================================================================================
Well I hope you guys liked it! Now that everyone has been introduced it is now time to go back to the usual cycle. Look forward to the next chapter and please tell me what you think!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 05:42:51 AM by miyumi »

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 04:42:05 AM »
Acchan doesn't mess around! A fire extinguisher! LMAO this was great I love my AtsuMina~

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2012, 04:45:05 AM »
hmmmm~

You know I started liking Hata-san for 2 months now so Im happy that she is here!!! Thank you Miyu~

oh, and I just become one of her mind...? thats amusing!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2012, 04:57:57 AM »
no worries, i start classes soon too so I understand :)
great chapter by the way :cow:

Oh! quick question, in the first chapter when mariko introduced the patients she said that that rena and jurina weren't related, but if i remember correctly in the first season they were. so are they related?  :panic:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 05:09:11 AM »
Yep, Sawako fits as a patient alright, and an unpredictable one. :lol: 4-in-1 personalities and random changing at times, so dangerous!
It's only about time Sawako, Len, Yuuki, and Sasshii would cause much much bigger troubles in the future... I'm sure of it. :lol:

Now that everyone has been introduced it is now time to go back to the usual cycle.
Ano~ you haven't introduced Dr. Takayanagi herself. :sweatdrop:
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2012, 07:53:43 PM »
LOL~!
it was so much fun by reading all this,
Some how those new patient is having same issue like other,
Kumi like NyanNyan, keep spacing out but Kumi more terrible, she keep imagine.
Airin like Yuko, like a prevent, but Airin is like to draw the most beautiful things.
Kanon like Mayu, once lost her doll will when crazy, like Mayu lost her manga or others.
Sawako is different, she let me imagine Masked Rider Den-O , with different personalities.

I finally catch up finishing Season 1 and catching up season 2,
It was really fun reading your fiction,
and this great having a season 2 here,
looking forward to the next updated~!

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2012, 09:23:57 PM »
This makes me so happy you don't even understand lol. Airin is hilarious, I could totally see her doing something like this haha.
Also, Sawako is great, she actually reminds me of a movie I watched in psychology class, I think it was called Sybil or something like that, but uh hopefully Sawako doesn't have that traumatic of a past.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2012, 09:34:45 PM »
Rofl Sawako!!! I like this character!

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2012, 10:06:58 PM »
Yay, thanks for the update  :)
Looking forward to see Sawako (Len) hitting on Haruna or Rena and end up in a fight with the other half, especially with Rena now Airin is also here  XD
The other way around would be interesting as well so she hits on Jurina in front of Rena, either way I know she is gonna be a bundle of fun  :D

Ano~ you haven't introduced Dr. Takayanagi herself. :sweatdrop:
Yeah I kinda want to see what Akane is going to add to the mix but I'm sure you won't disappointing when you do introduce her  :thumbsup

Offline Calyrica

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Watashi wa yandere desu~
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2012, 04:08:14 AM »
I've been meaning to give feedback, but haven't had the chance until now!

I've read all of your stories, but the original Mad House was by far my favourite of them, so I'm so glad you are continuing it! Because of its setting, there are so many creative directions to go, which really makes it fun to read.

Of course, I'm reading mostly for the Atsumina!~  :heart:
My Tumblr | My Facebook
Chat with me on IRC
Member of: Evetaku, FFFpeeps, GotWoot, Jinsei, Sage, SHiN-gx, and Whine-subs

Offline JuRikki

• Joker is a Joker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Matsui Jurina & Kawaei Rina
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2012, 06:30:19 AM »
miyumi-san!! I've read all of your fic! and now i can coment! yeaay! i'm new here.. ganbate miyumi-san!! always waiting for your new update!! Come on Jurina,protect your lovely sister!! And sawako, Aaaw I like Len lol xD. Kanon is really scary, and kuumin haha lol XD
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:37:49 AM by JuRikki »

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2012, 12:53:58 PM »
Kanon in her nantene mode,, and sawako, 4 personalities in 1 body, i don't want sawako, i want sasshi :D
nice chap, and update soon okay,, :D
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou