JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ketsumeishi - Sakura

Author Topic: Mayuki: Silent Killer/WMatsui: Great Escape COMPLETED  (Read 91644 times)

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: Silent Killer update Chapter 10 part 2
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2013, 05:06:01 PM »
Totally  interesting!!!

Love when Rena and Black are together and then Nezumi is jealous!!

Want to know the next!! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Silent Killer update Chapter 11
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2013, 06:59:52 PM »
Well here's chapter 11! I decided to take a break from all the serious stuff and have a little fun~ enjoy!
==================================================================================

Chapter 11

The next day Black and Nezumi were back on the road because they wanted to take a vacation and decided to head towards the beaches. They got up early so they could get there early and everyone was still tired. However because of their deal Black bad to carry Nezumi around as she promised. Black could just feel her smiling and felt her hug her closer. Sakura just walked along side them staring at them wondering what was going on. As they walked the forest path, they suddenly heard a loud growl. They looked over and saw the noise was coming from Sakura. It looked like she was hungry so they decided to stop and take a break. Sakura was really hungry as Black and Nezumi watched her eat a lot of food. When they finished they continued walking but then suddenly Sakura fell over.

"Oi! Are you ok?"

Sakura didn't respond.

"Lets just leave her here." Nezumi said.

"No Nezumi we're not leaving her here. Get off me."

Nezumi got off of Black and Black picked Sakura up. She started to carry her like a baby and Nezumi wasn't too happy. In retaliation Nezumi jumped on Black's back while Black held Sakura in the front. The two weighed a ton but balanced out and Black was able to move without falling over. However they still weighed a lot and it required a lot of strength to move. Then to make things worse, Sakura was having some kind of strange dream and suddenly reached out and grabbed Black's breast.

"Kya!!"

"Hey!!"

Nezumi was furious and Black was embarrassed. Meanwhile the sleeping Sakura didn't care and continued to fondle them. Nezumi became more mad and tried to reach out and punch her. Black stopped her and then set Sakura down. Nezumi jumped off and pulled out a knife.

"I'll kill her! No one touches your oppai but me!"

Nezumi walked over and was about to stab Sakura but suddenly something happened and the knife was sent flying into a tree. Black looked over and saw Sakura was awake but she looked different. There was a dark look on her face that looked like she could destroy anything in her path. She looked at Nezumi and was about to move but then she fell back down and was out again. Black and Nezumi stared at her with strange looks and then Black decided to carry Sakura and Nezumi would just have to walk. Black could feel the dark aura coming from her but she didn't care. After a half hour they finally made it to the beaches where they would relax and take a long deserved break.

Black set Sakura on a blanket and Nezumi and Black stripped. They wore towels around their private parts and then went into the ocean. Now it was Nezumi's turn to play with Black so she jumped up from behind her and groped her breasts. Black blushes and said,

"Nezumi! What are you doing?!"

"Claiming what's mine!" Nezumi said.

Before Black could do anything, Nezumi pulled her down into the water and wrestled her to the bottom. In the water Black could see the beams of sun on Nezumi's face and her hair flow with the water. She looked like some kind of sea goddess and looked absolutely beautiful. Nezumi leaned in and kisses Black right on the lips making her blush but relax. They held for as long as they could until they had to come up for air. Nezumi hugged Black and held her closely saying,

"You are mine and only mine..."

Black nodded and patted Nezumi's head. They stayed like that holding each other until suddenly Black felt something wrap around her leg and pull her down. She turned around and almost screamed as she saw a giant octopus holding onto her. It brought her above water and held her arms back with its tentacles. Black couldn't believe this was happening and Nezumi was just staring with an open mouth. Black tried to fight but the octopus tightened its grip on her. As the grip grew tighter Black let out a moan that made Nezumi almost faint. The tentacles started to move around Black's body. At one point it slipped under her cloth and tore it off. Now her breasts were just barely covered by the tentacle. Black was blushing bright red and the tentacles kept moving down to her lower area. Nezumi's eyes were wide and her nose was bleeding with a little drool coming out of her mouth.

"Nezumi quit staring and help!" she shouted.

Nezumi snapped out of the sexy trance she was in and finally decided to help Black. She ran back to shore and pulled some things out of her bag. Then she jumped up and threw a bunch of smoke balls at the octopus. The air was filled with smoke and that's when Nezumi pulled out a knife and cut the tentacles that held Black. She grabbed her and then the two dove into the water. Black held onto Nezumi as she swam as fast as she could to the shore line. However both Nezumi and Black were pulled back by the monster and it started to tear away their clothes. Now both Nezumi and Black were both naked and about to be eaten by the octopus. They both looked at the shore and shouted,

"SAKURA!!"

Sakura woke up and saw the girls and blushed at first. Then when she saw the octopus her stomach growled. She was hungry again and to Sakura, the octopus looked like a giant sushi platter. Sakura stood up and charged at the octopus and jumped high into the air. Then she came down on it with a hard punch and made a huge indent on it's head. The octopus let go of Black and Nezumi and focused on Sakura. It wrapped its tentacles around her but Sakura bit down and tore a piece of flesh off. The octopus let go and tried to leave but Sakura wouldn't let it. Sakura jumped on top of it and bit into to octopus. Then she grabbed one of its huge tentacles and tore it off. The octopus retreated back into the sea and Sakura walked back to shore happy she got a little treat. Black and Nezumi stared at each other and then realized they were both still naked. The two ran to find cover and change into clothes.   

Later on that night they cooked the octopus tentacle and had a good meal. Then they cleaned up and got ready for bed. Nezumi had already passed out but Black was still awake. While trying to sleep she suddenly heard someone get up. She looked out and saw Sakura walking towards the ocean. Black gazes in awe as she watched Sakura walk across the shoreline. Her skin glowed in the moonlight and her hair span as she twirled. Black saw Sakura walk into the water and play around for a bit. She was smiling and having fun not caring about anything. As Black watched her she felt that Sakura looked very familiar to someone she knew but she couldn't think who.

The way she twirled in the water was something she had seen before but couldn't put her finger on it. She searched deep into her memories and remembered back when she was little she went to the beach with her parents. She went with Center and her sister but that's all she remembered because it was such a long time ago. Black was about to get up but then Sakura started to walk over towards her. Black turned away to make it look like she was sleeping. She felt Sakura move under the blanket and sleep shortly after. Black fell asleep soon after still wondering who Sakura really was.

The next day the three decided to have some more fun on the beach minus the crazy octopus. Sakura and Nezumi were playing in the water while Black stayed on land and watched. She was still a little afraid off going into the water. Over with Nezumi and Sakura, the two were playing and splashing at each other having fun when suddenly Nezumi got an idea. It was a cunning plan and surly she would win Black with it. Nezumi ran over and started pushing Sakura into the water. She just kept pushing her down into the water not letting her come up for air.

"Come on Sakura you can do better than that!" Nezumi said.

Nezumi kept pushing her until finally Sakura fought back and punched Nezumi right in the face. Nezumi flew back and landed into the water. However Nezumi didn't come back up and started to pretend to drown. She'd come up every once in a while and say,

"Black help! Help!!"

Black saw this and ran into the water. She swam out as fast as she could but by the time she reached Nezumi she had sank under. Black dove down and retrieved Nezumi then brought her up to the shore line. She wasn't breathing and Black started to panic. She then remembered something she learned a long time ago to give people air through lip contact. Black took a deep breath and then kisses Nezumi's lips and blew air into her. She did it a couple more times before Nezumi came back to life but she grabbed Black and held her close. It was then Black realized that this was Nezumi's plan and became irritated. Nezumi say up and smirked as Black glared at her.

"You sneaky mouse." Black said.

"Haha couldn't help it~" Nezumi said.

"Nezumi ok?" Sakura asked.

"Yes Sakura Nezumi is ok."

Sakura reached out and hugged Nezumi.

"I sorry..." she said with tears in her eyes.

Black was really mad now and was ready to kill Nezumi but she fixed it.

"There there it's ok now. How about we go look for shells?" Nezumi said.

"Ok!"

Sakura got up and ran out into the ocean again. Nezumi was about to follow but then Black pulled her close and said,

"Play nice.."

She gave Nezumi's shoulder a tight squeeze and Nezumi shook her head in understanding. Then they ran out to the ocean where the two searched for shells. It looked like Nezumi was going to be nice so Black decided to lay back and relax. Then slowly she started to drift away into sleep.

"Yuki! Nee Yuki!"

Black opened her eyes and saw two little girls staring at her. One was center and the other was her sister.

"Hey Yuki look! Neechan and I found you some shells!"

Center held out a small white shell and handed it to her.

"Nee look at mine!"

The other girl handed Black a small pink shell. She smiled and then her and Center went out into the ocean. She watched Center play and her sister twirl in the water a lot like Sakura. Then suddenly Black was splashed with water and woke up. Nezumi and Sakura were giggling as they stared at her. Black got up and looked at the two with a ticked off look. Then Nezumi said,

"Black look we found shells!" 

Nezumi handed Black a small blue shell and Sakura handed her a pink one like in her memory. She looked at Sakura for a long time who stood there with a smile on her face. Then she ran out and started twirling again. Nezumi ran out and joined her and the two were twirling in the ocean. Black stood there staring at them and something started to click in her hand. She looked at Sakura and pictured her in a younger form. It wasn't perfect but it looked pretty similar. Black started to wonder on thing. She said to herself,

"Could it be? Sakura is Center's sister?"

Black started to think about it but then Nezumi called her over and asked her to play. She forgot about the entire thought that day and didn't think about it.

(Over at the palace...)

"Ojou-san what should we do with Shibuya!?" the guard asked.

"We'll keep her in the dungeon." Torigoya said.

"And for Center?"

"Leave her be. We have a bigger problem to deal with."

"Like what?"

"When Sado died word got out and now all of our enemies are coming out to invade. We need to prepare for war."

"How many are we going against?"

"Over 800,000 at least."

"God help us.."

Torigoya walked over to the window and looked out.

"We maybe able to win without even having to fight."

"How so?"
"The Matsui sisters."

"What?"

"If we remove the seals on the two and set them loose on the enemy we'll win for sure!"

"But what if they turn on us?"

"Then we'll kill them.."

"Ojou-san that's-"

"Silence! Send out the troops to find the other Matsui before Center kills her without even knowing she's her sister."

"Yes mistress."

The guard bowed and left. Torigoya looked out into the town and thought,

"Now that you're gone Sado a new ruler shall rise and I'll show you that you were wrong for doubting me..."

==================================================================================
Well there's chapter 11! Trouble is stirring and what will Torigoya do? What will happen to Jurina and Rena? Find out next time!

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2013, 08:18:07 PM »
Yes! Next chapter has WMatsui :doe eyes: your update is really fast :adore: please keep up the good works :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2013, 10:40:14 PM »
Interesting update

Ah... so Yuki is recognized Rena little by little....

Wah.. Haruna is very ambitious person...

Can't wait what's going to happen

Thank you for the lovely update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2013, 01:30:54 AM »
lmao the ocean scene is so funny!!!

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2013, 01:48:45 AM »
Sakura is so cute, cool and badass at the same tim. I love it!!
And finally MaYuki development :heart:
Torigoya is indeed one scheming lady. Jurina and Rena, please be ok.

I really love this fic of yours, I read Mad House too and loved it (though I only read the 1st season cos there's less MaYuki in the 2nd Season, gomen). Anyway, I think Silent Killer, in terms of plot and creativity, exceeds Mad House. I love the fight scenes and the powers/abilities of the characters. I'm curious as to what these are (like for Rena and Jurina). I like how this is not predictable and it's something new.

Thank you for continuing this!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Silent Killer update Chapter 12
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2013, 03:34:30 PM »
Here's the next update! Enjoy~

Chapter 12

Black woke up to find Sakura was gone. She didn't know where she was but she knew she had to find her. Black thought Nezumi had something to do with it but she claimed that she did nothing and if she did she would just kill her. Black still suspected Nezumi but she did make a valid point. Sakura must have wandered off somewhere and now they had to find her. Black started to walk along the paths trying to find her but was having no luck. She tried calling out her name in hopes she would get some kind of response but still got nothing. Black started to wonder where she could be.

(Somewhere in the woods...)

Center was on her way to meet up with Black and Nezumi and she was a little mad. She would normally teleport but Torigoya put a collar on her that blocked her teleporting powers. Center was extremely ticked off but she couldn't do anything about it so she just listened like the good pet she was. She was walking through the woods when suddenly there was some rustling in the bushes. Center prepared herself to fight with whatever was coming to attack. The rustling continued and then suddenly something rolled out and slammed into a tree.

"Itai!"

Center looked over and saw it was a girl. She couldn't let her guard down yet though because she wasn't sure if she was friend or enemy. Center ran over and quickly aimed a blade at the girl's neck and said,

"Who are you?"

"Sakura!" the girl said.

Center was a bit surprised when the girl said her name. She thought she looked very familiar but couldn't tell who she was. She could sense and aura that was very familiar to her sister's but it wasn't an exact match. However the girl definitely looked like her sister and Center thought perhaps she was some weird twin. Center put away her blades and looked at Sakura more closely examining her. She pokes her and every time she did Sakura would giggle a little. It was then Center determined that Sakura was no harm and just a confused girl.

"What are you doing out here?" Center asked.

"I had saw a butterfly!" Sakura said.

"Why do you talk like that? What are you a two year old?"

"I don't know~"

Center facepalmed herself and then asked,

"Well are you here alone?"

"No I with friends!"

"Who?"

"Black and Nezumi!"

Center was surprised when she heard this girl was traveling with Black and Nezumi. She just became more interesting what Center had thought.

"Well how about you come with me? I'll take you to them."

"Ok!"

Sakura reached out and grabbed Center's hand but Center pulled back. Sakura reached out again and held it and once again Center pulled back.

"Quit it!"

"No!"

Sakura held her hand once more and this time Center gave in and allowed it. Sakura was happy and then started walking while holding onto Center. Every once in a while Center would look over and see Sakura smiling and humming some time she never heard of before and for some reason Sakura gave off this really strong resemblance of her sister. Center thought about checking Sakura's back because on there is a birthmark that they both shared when they were little. All she would have to do is lift her shirt up and look. She stood there thinking about it when suddenly something jumped out and tried to attack. Center pulled Sakura back and then kicked whatever was attacking.

Turns out it was some kind of assassin sent to kill Center. The assassin pulled out a knife and threw it at Center but missed. Center told Sakura to hide while she fought but Sakura wouldn't run. They didn't have time to argue as the assassin was coming to attack again with a sword. Center threw a fire ball at him but he moved out of the way and tried to attack. Center was going to attack but then Sakura got in the way and threw a rock at the assassin. It wasn't really effective and the assassin just pushes Sakura out of the way.The assassin was aiming at Center and was ready to strike but Center had an idea.

Before the attack Center jumped up and slammed into the assassin knocking him down. Then she took a fire ball and was about finish him with it. However the assassin was quick and pulled out a knife and stabbed Center in the ankle. Center fell over and now it was the assassin on top of her trying to strangle her. Center was about done but then something hit the assassin knocking him off.

Center looked over and saw Sakura holding a huge boulder twice her size right above the assassin. He was about to move but Sakura dropped the boulder and crushed the assassin killing him instantly. Then Sakura walked over and tried to help Center up but when Center tried to stand she fell back down. Her ankle was hurt pretty bad and it looked like her healing powers weren't working. Sakura quickly pulled out some bandages and wrapped them around Center's ankle. Then she picked Center up and carried her piggy back style. Center was a little embarrassed but she actually kind of liked the warmth coming from Sakura. She liked the feeling of her as she held on. There was a sense of warmth and comfort coming from Sakura that reminded Center of happier times. The two walked the path until suddenly the ground caved in and Sakura started sliding down. They landed in a huge mud puddle and now they were both covered in mud. The two laughed and Center said,

"Let's go take a bath."

The two found a nice hot spring to relax in and they stripped and got in. Sakura laughed as felt the warm water clean her body. Center also felt extremely relaxed and let the water ease her tensions away. As she sat there Center thought this would be the perfect opportunity to see if Sakura had the mark. Center walked over and tried to get closer to Sakura but then she turned around and saw Center really close to her. Center's face blushed and Sakura smiled and started to tickle Center. She laughed and laughed as she tried to get away from Sakura but she was strong and knew all the places that were the most sensitive. However Center decided to fight back and tickle Sakura who started giggling and trying to run away. At one point Sakura fell over and Center landed on top. While she was on top Center tried to check for the mark once more but Sakura turned around and got on top of Center.

"I win!"

Center giggled and said,

"Yes yes you win~"

The two finished their bath and then got out to dry off. While they were getting dressed Center peeked over and couldn't believe what she was seeing. There on Sakura's back was not a mark but a whole seal. Center was amazed by all the markings and couldn't believe such thing existed. She didn't say anything but concluded that Sakura wasn't her sister but something else. The problem was what was she?

The two finished getting dressed and then started to walk again. They were just walking normally when suddenly more assassins came out. Center was still in no condition to fight so this time Sakura decided to fight and she did it quickly. She grabbed one by the head and threw him high into the sky with amazing strength. Then she grabbed a huge log and knocked the rest of them out. Center was surprised with Sakura's strength and was speechless.

At the same time two more people came out and turns out it was Black and Nezumi. They were surprised to see Center with Sakura but they were happy they were able to find them safely. It was then that Center decided to stay with Black and Nezumi because she didn't like the ruling style of Torigoya.

"What will you do if her people come after us?" Nezumi asked.

"I'll take care of them." Center said.

"Alright then you can stay with us." Black said.

"Yay!!!"

Sakura was happy along with Center. Black and Nezumi thought there was something up between the two but they didn't worry about it. For now all they cared about was heading to their next destination which was an old town that was said to have a couple things about Black's past. Therefore that was there next stop so off they went on their next adventure. Little did they know that something Center was clicking and gears were turning in Nezumi. The two had something evil planned and they were both aiming towards Sakura.

Well I hope you guys like the update! Look forward to the next one to find out what's going to happen to Rena!

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2013, 03:46:38 PM »
Thanks for the update! Love the mystery...and the unique but cute Black X Nezumi couple!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2013, 04:46:23 PM »
Thank you for the update!

Nezumi and Jurina, what did they want to do?

Jurina and Rena are "together" now!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2013, 12:35:23 AM »
Wah... Little Sakura is so strong...

Even as a little girl without any memories... she knew that she likes Yuki and Jurina...

Jurina and little Sakura... so cute together  :lol:

AH... they are getting close to their place of their past, what's going to happen?

What Torigoya is going to do with Jurina's rebel?

Can't wait to see what happen next

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2013, 02:09:55 AM »
Gekikara is not Center's sister?

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Silent Killer update Chapter 13
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2013, 04:27:47 PM »
Update! Hope you like it!

Chapter 13

The four had set off to a village that used to be in an alliance with Black's old home town. She was told that there may be some information about her past and she wanted to find out what. They were all walking with Sakura in the front next to Black and Nezumi and Center in the back. Black could feel a strange aura coming from the two but she wasn't sure what it was. Instead she just ignored it and continued to move on. As they were walking there was a problem up ahead that was going to be hard to avoid. There was a camp of war soldiers up ahead and they didn't look friendly. Black thought about going around them because she wasn't in the mood for killing but then Center ran straight into the camp.

"Banzai!"

Without even thinking Center set the whole camp on fire burning the people in it. When she came out she had a happy look on her face and Black had more of a irritated look. However it got everything out of the way and they decided to move on. Every once in a while they would find a couple survivors but Nezumi took care of them. For some reason the two were really wanting to kill people and Black couldn't tell why. Up ahead they reached the town and when they walked in they greeted with the most interesting welcoming party. There was a whole group just standing there waiting for them as if they knew she was coming. Then a an old woman stepped forward and Black knew who it was.

"Hello Yuki-chan."

"Amaru!"

Black ran over and hugged Amaru so glad to see her again. Amaru was the leader of the village and helped her family in the wars. It was good seeing her after all these years and was glad to see her once more. Amaru was happy to see Black but when she saw Center and Sakura she paused for a moment. The two looked at Amaru with a confused look but then Amaru told the others to go relax. Amaru took Black into her own home and had her sit. She poured some tea and the two began to talk.

"How have you been Yuki?" she asked.

"I've been good. Things could be better though." Black said.

"Now I'm guessing you got my message?"

"Yes I did. What do you have about my past?"

"Here look at this."

Amaru handed Black a drawing of her family that was made years ago. There was her, her father, her mother, Center and the other girl. Black stared at it for a long time and wondered who the girl was.

"Do you know who these two are?" Amaru asked as she pointed to Center and the girl.

"I know this one is Center but I don't know who the other is. All I know is that she is Center's sister."

"I see... Then how about we clarify what you seem to miss."

"What do you mean?"

"Lay down."

Black laid down and Amaru moved to her head. She placed her hands over her ears so she couldn't hear anything. Then Amaru made Black close her eyes and imagine the day she first met Center. Black claimed that she didn't know but Amaru just said to try so  Black did. She closed her eyes and started to imagine her home. She imagined playing in the garden where she would play alone since she didn't have any brothers or sisters to play with. Suddenly the image became clear and everything else grew quiet. All Black could see now was herself playing in the garden. She was playing with her favorite doll when suddenly she dropped it and it broke. Yuki cried and cried sad that her doll broke but then her mother called her over to see something.

"Yuki you're going to have sisters!"

Hearing the news made Yuki extremely happy. She wanted to see her sisters badly. Yuki's mother looked at the door and called someone in.

"Come on in you two!"

The door opened and two girls walked in. It was Center and the girl and Black watched herself stare at them in amazement.

"The shorter one will be your younger sister Jurina and the taller one is the same age as you and her name is Rena."

"Jurina and Rena..."

Something in Black's head lot up as she realized that the other girl's name was Rena. Jurina and Rena were the Matsui sisters. Black remembered hearing about their palace burning down and their castle destroyed. The only two survivors were the two children and the Kashiwagi family at the time were friends with the Matsui family. Black's parents must have taken them in when hearing of the death and destruction of their home. Things were starting to come back but she still didn't know everything.

Black tried to fast forward to the day when her family was killed but suddenly she was pulled out and was awakened by a scream. Black opened her eyes and saw Amaru standing by her door. Black looked out and saw a woman being dragged out and then killed. There was a group that was going door to door and killing the people. There was a sudden knock on the door and in came in Nezumi and Center. They explained what happened and Black knew she had to stop them. However Black noticed someone was missing and asked,

"Where's Sakura?"

"Oh she's back down there." Nezumi said.

"What?!"

"What we thought she could take care of herself."

"You idiot!"

"Why am I the idiot? You're the one who suddenly cares about her. I wanted to get rid of her but no you wanted to keep her. You've gotten soft Black and to be honest I liked the cold you better."

The anger in Black reached its high and was now ready to explode. Black walked over and slapped Nezumi in the face. Nezumi stood there not believing what happened and then Black said,

"Maybe if you weren't so selfish then I wouldn't treat you this way."

Then Black ran off leaving Nezumi alone. She ran out into the town and started killing the attackers. She sliced through everyone that tried to attack the others. However she was more concerned about finding Sakura since she didn't know where. Then in the distant background, there was the sound of screaming and giggling. Black ran over and saw Sakura on top of one of the attackers bending his arms back and giggling. She kept bending them until there was a loud snap and the man screamed.

"Sakura!"

Sakura looked up and saw Black. She let go of the man and ran over to her. Black was happy to see Sakura and a little disturbed at the body on the ground. Black took Sakura and led her to the middle of the town where all the attackers gathered. There were many of them and Black didn't know how she was going to handle it all but she was going to figure it out. Black drew her sword and she prepared herself for battle. However suddenly all the men froze and didn't move. Black didn't know what was going on but suddenly she saw Nezumi standing above on a roof. There was a dark look on her face as she held her threads.

With a wave of her hand, Nezumi pulls the strings and all the hands of each attack came off. Soon after the rest of the arms and the feet then the legs. The mean were crying in pain as they squirmed in their own blood. Nezumi started to slice away piece by piece making their deaths long and and painful. Black was horrified at the sight as she had never seen Nezumi this dark before.

"DIE DIE DIE!!!!"

Nezumi kept slicing until they were all dead but even then she kept slicing until there was nothing left but mush. Then when she was done, she came down and walked straight to Sakura. She threw a string and it wrapped around her neck. The look in Nezumi's eyes was those of anger and hate. Nezumi was going to kill Sakura and take off her head. Black was about to stop her but she didn't even have to move because someone already did. Someone threw a knife and Nezumi dodged but she was still hit. Nezumi fell to the ground and began to bleed.

"Nezumi!"

Black held Nezumi and carried her inside where Amaru started to treat her wounds. After about an hour of waiting Amaru came out and said,

"Her injuries weren't fatal but there is another problem."

"What is it?"

"This girl is very sick. She must have taken a drug to suppress the symptoms but she had been fighting it for a while. She needs medicine and we don't have any here. If we don't get it soon she could die."

"Where can I find it?"

"There is a young woman who lives high in the mountains. She makes the medicine we need but she is too weak to move on her own. You'll have to go there and get the medicine yourself."

"Then I'll go. Watch over her and the others. This is my mess so I'm going alone."

"Hurry then because I fear she doesn't have much time."

With that Black left and set off for the mountains in search of the medicine she so desperately needed. Nezumi's life was in her hands and it was up to her to save her.

"I'm not gonna let you die Nezumi... I'm not!"

What's going to happen to Nezumi!!?! Find out next time!

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2013, 04:56:06 PM »
Hope the Nezumi X Black couple could clear things up asap...Black should just tell Nezumi that she only treated Sakura as a sibling/ it is just sisterly love ... (but how not to be suspicious for Nezumi who is kind of a possessive girlfriend...) Not much presence of Center in this chapter... wonder what is she plotting?
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2013, 06:13:40 PM »
when nezumi start felling sick? this caught me surprise.. and who had threw a knife to nezumi?

please update soon  :kneelbow: :mon pray2:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2013, 02:27:13 PM »
Ara... Sakura is so disturbing indeed...

Yuki remembered her past... what is she going to do next?

Wah... Mayu was so strong...

Is Mayu that jealous of Sakura that she wanted to kill her?

Was it Jurina that saved Mayu?

Ah... Mayu was sick... and it's up to Yuki to get the cure

What's going to happen next... can't wait to find out

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2013, 03:32:38 PM »
Mayu is sick nooooo! I mean Nezumi! Black save her !!!!

Why is she sick??? :(
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Silent Killer update Chapter 14
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2013, 06:36:29 PM »
Update!!! Lets find out if Nezumi lives of dies. Hope you like it!

Chapter 14

As Black set off to leave in the mountains, Center and Sakura were left to watch over Nezumi. Center stood outside guarding the door while Sakura stayed but Nezumi's side. Sakura was taking care of her and Center was watching from a distance. She couldn't help but admire Sakura as she sat there watching over Nezumi like a guardian angel. Center watched as Sakura tried to feed the weak Nezumi but had no luck. Sakura set the food down and started to cry feeling bad that she could do nothing to help. Center walked in and comforted Sakura telling her Nezumi was going to be alright.

Sakura kept crying though and Center decided to try something that made her sister stop crying when they were little. Center stood back and then set her hands on fire. She created two people and made them dance in midair. Sakura saw this and smiled happy to see the two people. Center then changed it to a kitten and made it run around which made Sakura's eyes sparkle. She was happy seeing Sakura happy but suddenly Sakura fell over and started crying while clutching her head.

There was something wrong with Sakura but Center couldn't figure out what. She was on the ground groaning in pain and Center watched as she saw something suddenly glow on Sakura's back. Center walked over and saw the seal on Sakura's back was glowing through her shirt. Center watched as the seal slowly grew a little smaller as if part of it was breaking. At that moment Sakura looked at Center and gave her a wicked smile. A smile that sent chills down her spine like the one of Gekikara's. However Sakura changed back and went down cringing in pain. Once it stopped moving the seal settled down and Sakura passed out.

"Sakura?!"

Center picked Sakura up and carried her into a different room. Center didn't know what that was about but she was a little scared and curious. That seal on Sakura was holding in something big and Center wanted to find out. She walked into the room and stared at Sakura for a long time. Then she moved in and flipped Sakura onto her stomach. Once that was done Center carefully pulled Sakura's shirt up shown the seal. There were two rings surrounding a center flame. Center remembered how she saw the first ring break and now there were two. If all three broke then who knows what would happen. Center reached out and gently stroked her back making Sakura moan. Center was surprised and was taken back a little with a blushed face. She was about to touch her again but then there was a scream.

Center walked into Nezumi's room and found her shaking and screaming. Center rushed over and tried to hold her to calm her down but then Amaru came in and handed Center a bowl. Center knew what was going to happen and placed the bowl in front of Nezumi. Seconds later Nezumi started throwing up into the bowl and Center had to sit there for ten minutes and hold her. She looked out at the window and thought,

"Black you better get here soon..."

(Meanwhile with Black...)

Black had gotten the medicine and was on her way back to the house when she suddenly was stopped by a hooded stranger. Black didn't have time to talk and was going to walk around the stranger when suddenly something knocked her in the back of the head knocking her out.

"Nee okotteru?"

Yuki opened her eyes and saw her house again. Another vision of the past that she had long forgotten. She had not seen this one before so she was surprised to see Rena and Jurina standing in front of her. They were happily and playing but then she noticed someone else watching them from afar. Black saw this and walked over to find a little girl in a hood. She was staring at Black when suddenly there was a loud shout.

"Oi Watanabe!"

The little girl looked over and stared at an angry woman. Black recognized her as the head of the maid service at the palace. She walked over angrily and shouted at the girl. The girl apologized and went back to work. Black watched the girl walk away and it took Black a while to figure it out but that girl was Nezumi. Black had no idea Nezumi worked at the palace as a maid because she never saw her. Seeing this was new to Black and also a little interesting. She started to wonder how did Nezumi get in the palace let alone a job?

Black wanted to follow Nezumi but then the scene changed to Black inside the palace when it was on fire. She saw herself watching the whole scene and then right as Black was going to see herself get killed, she watched Nezumi sneak up behind her and knock Black out. She watched Nezumi drag Black out but not without being burned in the process. Nezumi cried but managed to escape the burning palace with Black. Black couldn't believe what she was seeing and was amazed all this happened and she didn't remember.

Black watched Nezumi bring her out of the palace and up above she saw four people run inside but she couldn't tell who. Black watched as Nezumi fled into the dark and the guards came and rescued Black. After that everything grew dark and the hooded figure appeared again and asked,

"Would you like to know what really happened that day? How all of it started?"

"Yes I do." Black said.

"Then go back to the palace. There you will find the memories you had lost and the memories of others."

Then Black woke up and found herself alone again. The hooded figure was gone and now it was alone once again. She got up and realized she had to move but didn't forget what the hooded figure said. When she got back she had made it just in time. Amaru gave Nezumi the medicine and then soon after she started to get better. When Nezumi woke up the first thing Black did was hug her.

"I'm sorry Nezumi..."

For once in a long time Black started to cry as she held Nezumi. She was happy she was alive but sad that she had treated Nezumi so badly. Black didn't expect forgiveness but suddenly she felt a warm touch on her heard and soothing strokes. She looked up and saw Nezumi smiling down on her. Then she leaned in and kissed her lips. Black held her close and as the two embraced in the warm kiss. As they held each other Black felt Nezumi's hand slide down to her chest and start to undo her top. Black pulled back and blushed and Nezumi grinned.

"It's good to have you back Nezumi. I'm sorry for the way I treated you..." Black said.

"Hmm you'll be forgiven on one condition..."

"And that is?"

"I get to claim you as mine."

"Meaning?"

Nezumi pushed Black down and kissed her neck. Black understood and nodded her head while blushing. That night Black and Nezumi had one heated night.

The next day Black woke up and saw the naked Nezumi sleeping beside her. She wrapped her arms around her and kissed her forehead. She held her close and stroked Nezumi's body. There on Nezumi's arm was the scar she got when she was little when she was saving Black. Black kisses the scar and waited for Nezumi to wake up. When she did Nezumi kissed her lips and said,

"Ohayou Yuki~"

"Ohayou Mayu~"

The two giggled and then there was a knock at the door. Center came in and Nezumi had to hide under the covers while Black covered herself. When Center saw Black she covered her eyes and was blushing. Then she said,

"So where are we heading now?"

"We're going to my old home to look for something."

"Alright then let's get going. Oh and if you see Nezumi tell her to hurry up."

"Ok."

Center left and Nezumi popped out with a smile on her face. She kisses Black's cheek and then the two got ready to leave. They were back on the path now and Black and Nezumi held hands as they walked. Center and Sakura noticed and wondered if something was up. However they wouldn't say and Center decided to let it go. The only hung they did tell her was she would find out when she got older. Center just ignored them and continued walking. Up ahead they finally reached the old palace and Black felt a chill shoot down her spine as they stood outside the gates. Nezumi held Black's hand right and said,

"It's ok.. I'm here.."

Black smiled and nodded her head. Then she took a deep breath and stepped into the place of her lost past.

Next chapter we get to figure out what happened to Black back then and how all of them are connected! Look forward to the next update!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2013, 10:28:18 PM »
Ah... who is this 'hoody' person...?

Jurina likes Sakura... hehehe

Sakura's seal is breaking little by little... as the memories that being suppressed wanted to release themselves.

What'll Yuki find out by going to the old palace?

Can't wait to find out

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2013, 11:26:12 PM »
I love how you write,
but sometimes, the story skips around too much
or rather, goes too quickly...
Rena/Sakura-chan is epic <3 :heart:
I wonder now..........

Offline Kazumiyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 人こんにちは!|・ω・`) 私は主に恥ずかしがり屋ですが。(*ノωノ)
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2013, 12:22:06 AM »
Great story you had going.I was like ''Ahhhh'' ヽ(´Д`ヽミノ´Д`)ノ 
I always stop near the end and read it later after I calm down lol.(^▽^)
I can't wait until the next update.(*´▽`*) 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 12:56:09 AM by Kazumiyu »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ketsumeishi - Sakura