JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Malice Mizer - Beast of Blood

Author Topic: A Second Chance to Love  (Read 6236 times)

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
A Second Chance to Love
« on: November 05, 2012, 08:29:24 AM »
Hi !! Ahm .. This is my very first time to write a Fanfic ..  :) I'm hoping that someone would eventually like it  :hee:

Here goes ..  :onioncheer: hehehe ..

Hope you will like this .. This is just a preview of what the story is going about ..

Please lend some time to read it  :kneelbow:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Niigaki Risa is a tough girl and a tough lawyer. She also has another dream, to go for her "one tru Love" Kamei Eri. In fact, Eri was the sole reason of insisting to her parents to go to Tokyo.

And in her quest to capture his true love, she came face - to - face with her ex-boyfriend Takashi Ai. Ai was her worst nightmare yet, he was the only man who could her heart around. but she can not do anything to a man who can't accept her strength as a woman. and he don't need a girl who can protect herself without any help of a man.

But what would happen if she finds out that her ex is the best buddy of her "True Love"? And when every time Ai kisses her she can't do anything but to surrender to his lips and melt in his arms.

"I may lose you but at least I know I contributed something to make you happy. Even if it kills me." -Takashi Ai
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 07:13:43 AM by MisscLumsy26_o24 »
LovE, pEacE .. and iCE CREAM !! ♥

akO nuMbEr onE fAn mo .. MAiKEATO.oT ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: A Second Chance to Love
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 08:34:46 AM »

"I may lose you but at least I know I contributed something to make you happy. Even if it kills me." -Takashi Ai

that's takahashi Ai :) and it's a very long chapter  :lol: :lol: anyway.. nice start :) keep up the good work. and welcome  :welcome

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 11:31:06 AM »
it is an interesting plot... hope to see your update sooner  :thumbsup

and you know what... your story really save me to start a story with almost similar setting... since you started yours here first, i will not do mine anymore as mine is really a long and complicated one until now, even to think and sort the stuffs into chapters have really caused me into a great headache XD so, thank you  :stuffed:

i am looking forward to your updates :grin:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 11:44:58 AM by yellow »

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 06:23:30 AM »
Nice!!!   :rofl:

Man Ai is so hot!  :inlove:

please update soon!  :bow:

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 07:22:11 AM »
 :) ei thank you for lending your time in reading this mess.  :lol:

Im currently working on my first chapter .. Honestly... Im having a hard time on the characters, beacause i dont know that much in the memebers of MM  :P

:on ksweat:  and .. oh .. sorry for the change of the plot  :kneelbow: just got some mix-match there :))

Gomennasai. ... Gomennasai  :gyaaah:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 07:33:04 AM »
Wel i think the pairings threat can help you with that.. :)

hope that helps you  :nervous

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 07:41:35 AM »
alternatively, you can go and read other authors' fictions to understand each relationships of the members :nervous... some of them are really quite well written and interesting like those written by our beloved maikea and cmze :P

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 07:51:48 AM »
^thank you for mentioning my name ! hoho u know i always tell her to read other fictions. specially by our dear SarangAi.

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 07:56:29 AM »
^thank you for mentioning my name ! hoho u know i always tell her to read other fictions. specially by our dear SarangAi.
tt's a good option too.  :thumbup

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 07:57:19 AM »
thank you for all the suggestions  :)

actually there someone i know that can help me .. but unfortunately she didn't want to .. but its okei ..

i want to view the members in different outlook than their usual self .. hehehehe .. maybe you'll get surprise on what kind of characters the members would be  :hee:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 07:59:52 AM »
thank you for all the suggestions  :)

actually there someone i know that can help me .. but unfortunately she didn't want to .. but its okei ..

i want to view the members in different outlook than their usual self .. hehehehe .. maybe you'll get surprise on what kind of characters the members would be  :hee:
i really like how you deal things :lol:
i think i gonna like your fiction as the way how you are going to deal with them makes me feel excited and refreshing. XD

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 08:01:00 AM »
can someone tell me what is "Serenity" is Japannese  :hee: arigatou gozaimasu :kneelbow:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 09:21:54 AM »
heisei^
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
Re: A Second Chance to Love :: Chapter 1
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 10:44:13 AM »
Chapter 1

“Gaki-saaan!! Congratulations!! It’s your first anniversary with Ai.”

Her two friends greeted her and hug her. Niigaki Risa has just arrived from their date of her boyfriend Takashi Ai.
She was together with her two friends Ikuta Erina (Eripon) and Ishikawa Rika (Rikacchi) in an apartelle in Osaka. They even formed an all-girl band – Shizukesa. Ishida Ayumi (Daashi) with a beauty like a beauty queen for their vocalist, Rika who looks so innocent is their bassist, Erina is the lead guitarist and composer and she who commonly mistaken as a teen ager was in drums.

Daaishi gave her the assorted bouquet of flowers. “Here, your boyfriend sent this for you. Assorted vegetables. Congratulation because he managed to survived your evilness to him, and for a year of his idiotnes. Banzai!!”
He just loves me very much. And he’s not like the other man who can’t accept that we are all equal.” She said to them with a huge grin in her face.

She met Ai in one of their gigs through a common friend. He was a business man. And currently putting up a new business in Osaka. At first she didn’t like him. She thought he was full of himself. And because of being handsome, she also thought that he is a playboy. But when she gave a time to talk to him, she found out that Ai is very intelligent and sensible man. And because of this she fell in love with him.

She was so lucky to have Ai. He always gives what she wants and he loves her so much. That’s why she decided that she will never let her go.

Rika sadly bite her sandwich, “This only means that you cannot join our gig this evening? Then we don’t have a drummer.”
“Maybe next time girls. This day is very important to me and you all know that.” She said regretfully. She was so excited for this day to come. And also so much excited the surprise that Ai has for her.

“We know all that”, Daaishi said pouting her lips. “That ever since Ai came to your life, he was the only one that matters to you.”

Risa hug Daaishi and kiss her in the cheeks. “Iie! Don’t say that. You will all understand me, when you fall in love.”
She didn’t want to ignore her friends but this day is very important to her and to Ai. This is their future. And Ai is her life. And she was excited to know if Ai is finally going to propose to her. Especially when there is only one semester left and she will get her law degree.

“You better stop comparing your love story to her. You know that she is allergic to every topic regarding love life.” Rika signaled her. “Just go! And enjoy your date with Ai.

“What about the gig tonight?” she asked worriedly. Now, she doesn’t know what to do. She knows that her friends really miss to play.

“What else can we do? We just have to grab some hot boys to play for us!” Erina signed but grinning widely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was excitedly playing the petals of the flowers while sitting on the cab. She was on her way to the mall. She will meet Ai there. Risa was so bored. Then the cab stop and the two pairs in front of her step down. She stiffened when she felt a rough hand touch her knee. It was from the man in front of her. She was just going to ignore it because she thought the man needed something to hold on to.

But she caught her breath sharply when she feels that her hand went upward under her dress. Her eyes went wide open when she sees that the man was smiling maliciously to her.

She immediately grabs the arm of the man while closing the cab’s door. “Hey! Stop there maniac!”
Just when the man looks back to her, Risa threw the bouquet to the man’s face. She took advantage of it and gives the man a hard straight punch on the face.

“What did you do to my boyfriend?” the woman frantically confronts her.

“Your boyfriend is a maniac!” she said angrily.

They caught the attention of the policeman. It immediately comes to them. “What’s happening here?”

“Officer, she just punches my boyfriend!” the woman told the policeman.

“Because your boyfriend just grabs my legs. It’s an act of lasciviousness. Officer! You better arrest that man or I’m going to kill him!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bastard! How dare you! A maniac like you should hang to death. So there will be other woman that will be abused by guys like you.”

Risa was very mad. She could feel her blood rising to her head. She feels like killing this man, Kiseki Shuu. Risa was now murderous. She grabs the bat of the policeman and was going to hit the man. The officer doesn’t know what to do to stop her.

“Stop making a scene! You’re so fussy. It’s your fault in the first place.” The man’s girlfriend snarled at her. “You’re going wear that kind of dress? It’s natural that kind of thing will happen to you!”

Risa’s eyes threw wide open. “You’re telling me that it’s my fault that I get harassed? Well just look at yourself missy, compare to your micro-mine my dress is a lot more decent than yours!” she snarled back at the woman.  She just can’t hold herself anymore.

She was going to slap the woman’s face when someone enters the door.

“Risa what is going on here?” her cousin Masaki asked her. He is a lawyer. Next to her cousin is Ai that automatically hugs her tightly.

“Risa are you okay? Are you hurt?” Ai asked her worriedly while caressing her face.

“You’re asking her is she’s alright? She almost killed my boyfriend!” the woman hissed. “Look at what she did! She almost had beaten him to death! We are going to file charges here. Physical injury. And we are going to demand for her to pay the hospital bills. We will not let you get away with this!”

“Sumimasen!!! I will not pay for your boyfriends hospital bills. Until he is bleeding to death!” she objected angrily.

“She’s right ma’am, it’s just bruises and swelling. An ice and alcohol would do”, the officer agreed to Risa.

“You want me to pay for his hospital bills? Come here and I’m really going to beat him to death!”, she dared the woman.

Ai caught her in the shoulder, “That’s enough, Risa!” Ai told her with finality.

Risa looked up to him. That was the first time Ai uses that kind of tone to her. She was used to Ai letting her do whatever she wanted.

“I want to see the blotter”, Misaki told the officer in charge in the desk.

Risa followed her cousin. Still suppressing her anger. She feels like she was a volcano ready to erupt. She was ready for the situation she just encountered. In fact, she really studied martial arts, to protect herself from people that might do her harm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Risa, next time you should calm yourself. Up until in the police station you are making ascene. Act like a lady not like an Amazon warrior. But I’m telling you, I don’t want a next time.” Her cousin Misaki lectured her while eating in a restaurant.

“There’s nothing wrong with it oniisan. Serves the jerk right.”

“Ai, you should think twice before marrying my cousin. She might abuse you as well. If I were you, I will start taking lessons in self-defense and knowing all my rights”, Misaki jokingly said to Ai then tap him onb the shoulder and leave.

Risa still has her murderous look until her cousin left. “Do I look like a monster that will eat people anytime I think to? But I’m just too beautiful to be a monster.” Risa thought to herself.

“What? Are you also afraid of me?” she asked Ai.

“Iie”, Ai uncurled her fingers then laced it with his, “Are you alright now?”

As soon as she heard the tenderness and concern in Ai’s voice Risa calmed down. “I feel violated Ai. I could still see the face of that bastard.”

Ai held her on his arm and kiss her on the forehead. “I should have been there to protect you. Gomennasai.”

“It’s okay. I can handle him.”

“But I want to be there for you.”

She feels like losing all her energy when she remembered that it was their anniversary. “Darn! It’s our anniversary today but it was ruined by that jerk.” Then she stiffened when she remembered the flowers that she gave her. “The flowers....."

“What happened to the flowers that I gave to you?” Ai asked her.

Risa gave him an awkward smile. “I threw them on that jerk’s face. Sorry…..”

Ai just smiled and poked her on the cheeks. “Do you like another flower?”   

“Hai! Are you going to buy me another one?”

"Yes, but you got to chance to pick what you like now.”
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 09:38:58 AM by MisscLumsy26_o24 »

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 10:49:04 AM »
 :P sorry if it was just short .. im still thinking if im going to do some  :shy1: :shy1: on their anniversary ..  :hee:

waaaaaaah !!! Gomennasai  :depressed: im not really got at this .. bye .. late for school !!!  :imdead:

np: Password 486
 by: younha

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 04:56:51 PM »
first of all, both Ai and Masaki are both male characters, right? :nervous

yay...mmm... I really like the way you have depicted the bean... she is really too beautiful to be a monster  XD
and I really miss fiction with her being well-geared with martial skills... and now I see it here again... which is something quite memorable for me :heart: so Thank you :love:

btw, what is this? :?
np: Password 486
 by: younha
did you left something confidential here? :wth

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 05:12:46 PM »
Risa going nuts over the accident :panic:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 09:11:27 PM »
Aichan is a cute boyfriend!  :inlove:

That bastard so body should beat him for touching Risa  :angry:

Thanks for the update!   :grin:

please update soon!  :D

Offline MisscLumsy26_o24

• ♥kHioNe♥
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 09:37:02 AM »
 wee !! thanks for reading  :bow:

@yElLow :: yes, Ai and Masaki are both male characters :) Password486 is a song of Younha .. i'm listening to it while typing the chapter 1  :lol: i just love that song  :nya:

that issue will surely a big thing on Risa  :smhid it will really make her go crazy  :wahaha: :wahaha:

waaa !!  :shock: i dont have any thing to right for the chapter 2  :on lol:

i wonder what will they do for their anniversary ??  :nya:  :luvluv2:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 09:42:49 AM »
oh haha... i'm such a dork for not knowing it's a song  XD