JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KAT - S.O.S -SAME OLD SONG- feat. VERBAL

Author Topic: OS - Blue Rose (Sakiko)  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Prataz

• Member+
OS - Blue Rose (Sakiko)
« on: November 05, 2012, 04:27:06 PM »
Long slender fingers travel along the keys of black and ivory, creating a melody plotted by a series of dots and curves on sheets of paper.

Starting with a D major, the left fingers run through a series of chords while the right plays out the familiar melody of Pachelbel’s Canon.

As the song rises into the crescendo, the pianist hunches as she prepares for the passage only to be defeated by the sound of a violin playing out the passage before her right fingers.

She gasps in shock at the rude interruption but her fingers take on a life of their own, completing the melody out from muscle memory in unison with the violin.

Note by note, the violin plays in harmony together with her piano notes, completing the melody as the original composer intended it.

But Matsui Sakiko isn’t one that liked being disturbed during her practice. As soon as Pachelbel’s Canon was over, she switches the gear of her playing into Vivaldi’s Four Seasons, Summer.

The Concerto No.2 in C# Minor, L’estate, Presto or commonly known as the piece Storm was one of the most challenging piece for a violinist, which require the player to play a barrage of notes as if he’s like one with the raging storm. This piece would serve as a suitable challenge for one who dears to intrude on the privacy of her playing.

However, her challenge was easier put down with ease by the violinist, who seems to be familiar with the piece. Every note seemed to scream out in rage and challenge, bringing a scowl to Sakiko.

“If the storm can’t kill you, maybe the bee would…” she smirks as she switches the melody to the “Flight of the Bumble Bee”, a piece of music made famous by the fanatic tempo to play a series of fast uninterrupted run of notes.

If “Flight of the Bumble Bee” was hard for a piano maestro like her, she could imagine the difficulty that it had for the limited strings and playability of a violin.

But her eyes widen as the violinist matched her note by note, in unison and accuracy.

“Hontoni?!” she exclaims in disbelief that the limited violin could catch up with her piano.

However, no matter how good the violinist is, the instrument couldn’t keep up with the playing as a sudden loud twang of a broken string interrupted the playing.

With a loud sigh, the violinist started to pluck only the G string as if he was tuning it.

“Was it a hint?” ponders Sakiko as her fingers started to play the only piece that a violin could play with only a G string, Air on G.

As if on cue, both of them start to play together in perfect union. The solo G string providing a haunting melody to the soft notes of her piano.

Sakiko’s heart tightens as she continues her melody. Never had she played together with one as good as this. But it couldn’t be anyone in the academy. She had played with every violinist but there’s non as good as the one playing outside.

Her mind starts to wander as she wonders how the violinist is like.

“It must be a guy…”

“Tall… Lanky… “

“Quiet… Serious…”

“Melancholic…”

Her initial scowl twists into a smile as sweet thoughts invade her innocent heart, making her lose focus of her playing as she played a wrong chord, disrupting the perfect harmony.

A soft chuckle emerges from outside as footsteps slowly lead it away from the room.

Embarrassed by her mistake, she buries her face in her hands, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

However, there wasn’t anybody to see her in such a state, as the footsteps grew fainter and fainter.

The door slowly creaks open as she gathers her courage to peek out, only to discover a stalk of blue  rose lying gently outside…

“Who are you…”

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: OS - Blue Rose (Sakiko)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 09:02:40 PM »
Oh, I love this so much!!! I wish there was a continuation...

But if there is no...

It's still good this way  ;)

thank you  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Re: OS - Blue Rose (Sakiko)
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 06:27:18 AM »
This is the first time I saw and read a fanfic about Sakippe.  :nervous

And it's damn good!!
I really hope there's a continuation of this story..
If there isn't..

It's still good and mysterious  :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KAT - S.O.S -SAME OLD SONG- feat. VERBAL