JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Beautiful Day

Author Topic: Since the Beginning. Mayuki fanfic one-shot.  (Read 2790 times)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Since the Beginning. Mayuki fanfic one-shot.
« on: November 24, 2012, 02:36:46 AM »
Inspired by the tokyo dome concert and copied a bit of akb's song hometown lyrics, it's first time posting something like this so really sorry if it's bad. Enjoy.

Since the bginning you were there, you stood by my side. I am unsure of what lies ahead, but I remember all the times we shared, when we both cried, laughed
and shared our tears of sadness and joy together. There were times where I felt astray or wasn't sure, but you were there to support me, to guide me. When
I'm around you, it makes me happy thinking I'm so close to you. We never quarrel, we always have eachother but now, it feels like were about to be separated.
Why does it have to be this way? Why can't I stay with you? I guess we both know things aren't going to be same now, I wonder how were going to make it through
this, you were like the mother I never had, you were a great captin, and I was very glad that we were put in the same team. But now I guess we have no choice,
I really do appreciate all what you have done for me, but now that I'm being transfered to Team A from Team B, I don't know how to cope. We were always together,
why is it now things change? I know that moving into Team A is a great opportunity but it's not the same without you. I know we've faced through many hardships
and blessings, I hope I was a good friend to you, and even now there are obstacles which we have to overcome along without eachother. But like now sometimes we have
no choice but go through with it, you always understand me like no one else does. I know somethimes you might find it hard to reply to my emails and maybe troublesome 
but I really like it when you reply, I really really really love AKB48, because when I'm in AkB48 I feel a different change of character, I feel energetic and full
of cheerfullness. Also being in Team B, I felt relaxed and I was able to be myself, epescially around you. I believe that we should stay true to ourselves no
matter what, I couldn't hold my tears, my treasure is of memories of you and me, what I still don't understand is, I had a dream, you gave a helping hand, and my dream
turned into reality. The most important thing is to look forward and try our best, your supported and encouraged me, because you were there for me, I can be anywhere
when it gets hard, I look back to find you. I hold onto the words "don't give up" that you said to me, you always watched over me tenderly, as the years went
by, we were always busy but always were togehter, and I still haven't forgotton the time we spent through out these years, and the warmth of your heart, it was
an unexpected change of events, but it was no one's fault, it's just we had to go on different paths, but dreams and hopes could never dissapear if we don't
give up as we are still chasing the same dream. You always smiled at me, to be supported by you, I believe that someday we will reunite on this road, and I want
to hear you praise me for my endurance, I have nothing more to hesitate, I want to cry on you on your chest. The further the love the closer it becomes, I wonder
if I had grown from my previous self, when I was young and wasn't able to see anything and from the days I said a few selfish things, I wonder if I had grown
up no matter how much i cried, my heart will stay with you, because you were there to comfort me. Every time I close my eyes, you appear, even though our Teams are changed this relationship will not waver and as usual I love you Yukirin ( Kashiwagi yuki), love Mayuyu (Watanabe Mayu).
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:07:49 AM by mayuki_daisuki »
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: Since the Beginning. Mayuki fanfic one-shot.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 04:47:58 PM »
KAWAIIIIII
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Beautiful Day