JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyorin - Stalker (feat. Mad Clown)

Author Topic: Joshi Gakuen - chapter 45 (MaYuki & others) 29/08/2013  (Read 73208 times)

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
Joshi Gakuen - chapter 45 (MaYuki & others) 29/08/2013
« on: December 07, 2012, 02:46:11 AM »
Hey guys I'm a new writer  :nervous

I read a lot of fanfics about my favorite pairs especially MAYUKI their awesome  :lol:

So anyways... I hope you'll like my FIC!!!  :)

I apologize if I made gramar mistakes. Oh! and after you read this please tell me what you think about it. I'll be waiting with wide eyes  :w00t: thank you!!!!

:on cny1:

______________________________________________CHAPTER 1_________________________________________________

"Hi I'm Watanabe Mayu I'm at the 2nd year of high school everybody calls me cyborg because of my emotionless face and cold attitude towards people, so far my day today is just an ordinary boring day. Everybody's talking, chasing each other, lovey dovey scenes everywhere same old.. same old."

*RINGING BELL*

The teacher went inside the room and the students stood up as usual and bowed at the teacher.

" OK class today we have a new student. Be sure to treat her well. " the teacher said

" For once something new happened today " Mayu thought.

The teacher told the new student to come in. The new student went in revealing her pail skin and pretty face

" Hajime mashite I'm the new student Kashiwagi Yuki yoroshiku onegaishimasu "

" She looks like a princess " Mayu said outloud with out noticing it then she saw the new student looking at her with a slight visible blush on her cheek which made Mayu wonder if she heard what she just said.

" YORISHIKU ONEGASHIMASU!!! " everybody in the class shouted *except Mayu* ( NOTE: THEY'RE REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THE TRANSFER STUDENT THAT THEY DIDN'T HEAR A THING ABOUT WHAT MAYU SAID.)

The teacher told yuki to seat behind Mayu and as she was walking towards her seat she looked at Mayu.

" Hi I'm Kashiwagi Yuki "

The cold cyborg just looked at her with a * JUST SEAT!!!* face.  "I wonder what's wrong with her" Yuki thought as she sat on her seat.

" Wait what's her name again? Wota no Wote no ahh!!! now I remember it's Watanabe. I wonder what's her first name maybe I'll ask her later. Watanabe-san sure does look cute even though she looks like a cold cyborg type. I'm so happy I can seat behind a cute girl such as herself I'm so lucky! " Yuki said to herself

* LUNCH TIME *

Mayu got up her chair and went outside her class leaving Yuki who is staring at her the whole time.

" Oh sh*t I forgot to ask her name grrr... what I'm I doing " Yuki said to herself

While Yuki's occupied about her thoughts a boyish girl that looks like a prince approached her.

" Hey princess " the girl right across Yuki said

" Princess? I'm not a princess! I'm Kashiwagi Yuki nice to meet you uhm..."

" OH! it's so rude of me talking to a princess without even introducing my self by the way my name's Miyazawa Sae and since you're a pretty princess I'll let you call me Sae " The girl said with a smile

" Wow it looks like like I found my self a cute, confident, energetic prince in front of me " Yuki said playing along with Sae.

~ GROWL ~

" Princes it looks like your cute little pet's hungry wanna grab some food for it? " Sae teasingly said to Yuki. Yuki's blushing out of embarassment

" Yo-You do-don't have to say it like that!! " Yuki said

" Why is my princess blushing? is it because of my looks? " Sae said with confident

" NO! Of course not. Look can we please just grab some food? I'm hungry! "

Sae jumped out of her seat and stop in front of the classroom's door with Yuki behind her and said

" After You My Princess!!! " Yuki sighed and just did what Sae told her.

~ MEANWHILE ~

Mayu's at the rooftop admiring the city and eating her food *as usual*

" There's nothing much better than eating my food, looking at this peaceful city from the rooftop " Mayu said however after she said those words a sudden image of somebody flashed on her mind and Mayu started to think about her or more precisely her b**bs and accidentally said out loud the words " They're so big I wanna touch them " Mayu has her perverted smile on her face and she's laughing in a creepy way.

The bell rang and Mayu immediatly snapped back to her senses and realized what she was doing and a really pink almost red blush was visible on her cheek and she was wondering why she had those thoughts about the new student.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think is it good? should I continue? :gmon hween:

I'm gonna announce the other pairings at my next update but that's only if you want me to continue  :hee:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:42:25 PM by sophcaro »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: ~*Joshi Gakuen*~ Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:07:10 AM »
CONTINUE :twothumbs

Offline matsuru

• にゃはっぴー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井J♥
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 04:02:14 AM »
yeey new fanfic XD
Please continueee :twothumbs
twitter  tumblr

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 01:46:48 PM »
yeeey! More mayuki in my life o/

Continue please o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline stepk

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥ Takahashi Japan ♥
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 06:48:49 PM »
Mayukii!!    :inlove:

Continue
  :thumbsup

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »
yay! an other mayuki!  :cathappy:
welcome alex-san  :welcome
yes of course continue  :fap

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 07:29:48 PM »
Yes, more MaYuki pleaseee  :inlove:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 02:30:30 AM »
Continue it sounds funny ^^

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
Re: ~*Joshi Gakuen*~ Chapter 2 (ANNOUNCEMENT)
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 10:11:13 PM »
Thanks guys! 
I'm so happy you guys wants to continue this :onioncheer:

Announcement :

Pairings: Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Atsumina

This story is gonna focus more on Mayuki but there will still be enough Kojiyuu and Atsumina scenes Oh! and then this fic. might be a little boring but please keep on reading this fic. I will try my best for this fic to get better :kneelbow:

Okay so let's get this thing started!  :glasses:

_______________________Chapter 2________________________

~ After School ~

The teacher left the room. Mayu's packing her stuff and was about to leave the room until she felt something grabbed her wrist when she turned around she saw the princess looking girl holding her.

" Hey, I'm Kashiwagi Yuki nice to meet you Watanabe-san "

" What do you need? " Mayu said

" I just want to know your fist name " Yuki said

" Why? " Mayu said

" Because... I... " Yuki was interrupted by a voice coming from her back

" Yuki-san I have to take you to your room now because I have somethings to do " a pretty girl said

" OH! okay, see you tommorrow Mayu! " Yuki said

" Mayu? who said that you can call me like that? " Mayu said to herself (NOTE: MAYU LIKES TO TALK TO HERSELF)

~ In Front Of Yuki's Room !

" Ok Yuki-san this is your room, you're going to share it to someone but I forgot her name. I'm really sorry I have to go Yuki-san here's your key, BYE! " The girl said

Yuki just smiled and nodded to the girl before she went in. The room looks really clean but it also has a lot of figurines.

" It looks like my room mate's an otaku. I wish she's cute. " Yuki said

Yuki left her things on one of the beds before she went to the bathroom and take a shower. The door opened a girl went inside the room with her eyes closed and she moved as if she knows exactly where she is and where she going. She jumped and landed on a really soft cushion, she  opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling and said " I wonder why I can't get her off of my mind. " Then she sat up but when she did she saw a girl that has nothing but her towel covering her.

" Mayuyu? " Yuki said

" KASHIWAGI!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WALKING IN MY ROOM DRIPPING WET AND... " Mayu wasn't able to finish her sentence because she had a nosebleed. It looks like Yuki didn't notice that the towel fell from her leaving her body with no cover.

" Mayu are you ok? What's wrong you have a nosebleed! " Yuki said. Mayu pointed at Yuki and Yuki looked at herself and she let out a scream because of embarassment she got carried away and said

" MAYU YOU PERVERT!!! "

" What did I do? You're the one who's careless here!!! " Mayu said but after Mayu said those words she saw a shampoo bottle flying towards her it was so fast that she couldn't avoid it the bottle hit her right in the face and made her faint. Yuki was so shocked about what she did that she was just staring at the fainted Mayu. a long brown haired girl was knocking on the door which forced Yuki to open the door when she opened it Yuki saw a girl with a really red face.

" Yes? " Yuki said

" YO-YOUR clothes " the girl said Yuki looked down and saw that she's still not wearing anything Yuki screamed " KYAAA!!!!" then she slammed the door on the girl that looked like a red faced squirrel the door hit the squirrel's face making it redder.

" OUCH!!! " The squirrel said

" YUKO!!!! What are you doing and why is your face so red? " a cat like girl said

" OH! NYAN NYAN!! good timing I think there's a psycho running around Mayu's room!!! " Yuko said

" What? a psycho? at Mayu's room? oh no! I think Mayu's in trouble let's go in there " Nyan Nyan said

" Ok Nyan Nyan let's go in but stay behind me I don't want you to get hurt! " Yuko said

" Yuko why do you sometimes act so cool and idiotic at the same time? " Nyan Nyan said to herself

Yuko and Nyan Nyan went inside Mayu's room but when they walked in they immediatly spotted Mayu on the floor unconscious

" Oh My God Mayu!!! " Yuko said running towards the unconscious girl Yuko carried Mayu to her bed and she went to get a chair so she can watch Mayu's cute sleeping face. This made Nyan Nyan jealous and Yuko saw that when she looked at her face so Yuko walked towards Nyan Nyan and said

" I'm sorry Nyan Nyan I have to take care of my younger sister for a while. " Yuko said ( YUP YUKO AND MAYU ARE SISTERS )

" It's ok Yuko I understand but it's not like I want you to sleep with me tonight okay " Nyan Nyan said

" Don't worry I'll sleep with you tonight Nyan Nyan. Now give me a kiss " Yuko said Nyan Nyan gave Yuko a kiss then she said " It's not like I liked that kiss remember that!! " Then Nyan Nyan slammed the door
" What a tsundere but that's what makes her cuter  " Yuko said

" What was that about? " Yuki said

" You psycho where did you came from what did you do to Mayu? " Yuko said almost shouting

" I just put some clothes on " Yuki said after that she told Yuko everything that haappened from when Yuki entered the room to when she slammed the door on Yuko's face.

" Oh so that's what happened I see so you're Mayu's new roommate. I'm warning you though if you do something bad to my little sis trust me your'e not gonna like it " Yuko said with a smiling face which is scarier for Yuki

" Well then I have to go my Nyan Nyan's waiting for me bye!!! WHen she wakes up just let her drink this " Yuko said, Yuki just nodded and said bye

While Yuko's walking towards her room where she knows that Nyan NYan's waiting for her " Just you wait Nyan NYan I'm not gonna let you sleep tonight " Yuko thought to herself

~ Mayuki's Room ~

Yuki's staring at the unconscious girl. Yuki thought that Mayu's so cute when she's sleeping she was about to kiss the girl but Mayu groaned indicating that she just woke up Yuki had time to go back to her sitting position before Mayu opened her eyes so Mayu didn't know that Yuki was about to kiss her.

" Here you go Mayu your sister told me to give you this so you have to drink it " Yuki said, Mayu took the glass and drunk the liquid that was inside it.

" What was I doing I almost kissed her " Yuki said to herself

While Yuki was occupied with her thoughts she felt something touched her oshiri Yuki was so shocked about what happened that she could only say the word pervert

" What a perfect oshiri I wanna *hip* touch it *hip* again please Yukirin *hip* can I touch *hip* it again? Mayu said

" Yukirin? " Yuki said

" Yup from *hip* now on that's what *hip* I'm gonna call you! *hip* you don't like it? " Mayu said cutely

" I- I like it " Yuki said

" I'm glad you *hip* like *hip* it " Mayu said

" Wait Mayu are you ok what happened to you? you  sound like a drunk old man " Yuki said then she remembered the glass that Yuko gave her she smelled the glass and it smells like alcohol

" Oh great now I'm in trouble " Yuki said rolling her eyes

" What's *hip wrong Yu *hip* Yukirin? " Mayu said

" Here Mayu drink this coffee it'll help you " Yuki said nervously

" I *hip don't *hip like coffee *hip I want *hip* Yukirin instead *hip* " Mayu said while walking towards Yuki like a zombie

Every step Mayu takes Yuki takes a step backward, the cycle stopped when Yuki's back's pushing against the wall Mayu smiled in an evil way Mayu put both of her hand on the wall that's around Yuki's head making Yuki unable to go anywhere Yuki's blushing at the sight of the cute girl in front of her

" Yukirin your'e so pretty that I want you to be mine I know that we just knew each other for a day but I want you to be mine only mine I don't want anybody to touch you. Yuki have you ever kiss anyone before? " Mayu said

The sudden question made Yuki blush even more

" So have you? " Mayu said

" NO " Yuki said

Mayu smiled again but his time it's a possessive type of smile Mayu leaned over and kissed Yuki's lips after she fall asleep Mayu said " NOW YOUR MINE ONLY DON'T FORGET THAT YU-KI-RIN. " That night Mayu and Yuki slept together before Yuki sleep the sleeping Mayu put her hands on Yuki's oshiri at first it startled Yuki but then she said " Since you're drunk I guess I'll just let you do what you want, seriously I never expected that your'e such a pervert spoiled otaku child Mayu " Yuki sighed and put her hand around Mayu they stayed like that until she fell asleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
*******************************************************************************************--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry there's not much Kojiyuu and Atsumina didn't appear at this chapter   :err:

But at my next update I promise I'm gonna give them plenty of screen time  :tntrm:

So... Please don't hate me :on speedy:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:30:05 AM by alexsher99 »

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2012, 10:40:48 PM »
Oh god! :inlove: perfect scenes heuheuheuheuhe it was so awesome that I can't even get mad at you  :twothumbs

Thank you for the update! Can't wait for the next one o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: [UPDATED] Joshi Gakuen CHAPTER 2 [Announcement]
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2012, 11:24:41 PM »
Lovely...i love it mayu and yuki are so perfect for each other.  Thanka for the update
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATED] Joshi Gakuen CHAPTER 2 [Announcement]
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 11:46:49 PM »
Thanks for continuing the story :heart:
We already have a drunk Mayuyu :lol: What kind of sister is Yuko exactly? :thumbup

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
Re: [UPDATED] Joshi Gakuen CHAPTER 3 [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Atsumina]
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2012, 06:36:25 PM »
@BbSis: Thanks I'm really glad you liked it  :)
@yuukimoko: Thanks  :lol:  MaYuki are the most awesome pairings I've ever seen
@jell_o_jello: Thanks for making me continue it is the drunk Mayu too fast for a 2nd chapter? Yuko is the type of sister who acts based on her feelings.  :D
@anzai48:  Yuki is the type of person who falls in love easily.  :bingo:  Yuko likes Mayu's face because it's cute and if somebody ever damage Mayu's face big sis Yuko will appear  :lol:

_________________________________________Chapter 3________________________________________

~MaYuki's Room~

Yuki: Mayu... Mayu... MAYU!!! 

Mayu: ow!!! my head!!! KASHIWAGI what did you make me drink last night

Yuki: Your sis gave me a glass of liquid and she told to make you drink it

Mayu: WHAT!!! MEDICINE??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? DID YOU EVEN SMELL IT BEFORE YOU MADE ME DRINK IT??? FOR ALL I KNOW THAT COULD ALSO BE POISONOUS AND KILL ME DIDN'T YOU EVEN THINK OF THAT??? OW MY HEAD!!!

Yuki: Okay first of all you have to stop shouting it'll just make your condition worst. Second of all I'm sorry okay I was just to focused on your cute fa.. third of all why are you calling me Kashiwagi?

Mayu: I'm sorry I shouted but it's your fault to not being cautious can you repeat your second of all cause I didn't hear the cute fa.. part what's the fa.. for? and last I'm calling you Kashiwagi because I don't know you that much and your annoying!!!

Yuki's thoughts: No!!! Why do I have to say the 2nd of all part??? okay I'll just change the topic without her knowing okay okay that would work nice plan Yukirin what?? even I'm calling my self Yukirin now it's all your fault you cute little perv.!!! wait what??? did she just called me annoying ohh!!!! that kid's really gonna get I'm gonna teach her a lesson I'm gonna make her ( Okay let's stop there. Readers you've got to rely on your immaginations from this point to be able to know what Yukirin's thinking  :)  )

Several minutes have pass and Mayu's getting annoyed by how lonng Yuki has been staring blankly at the wall

Mayu: Okay that's it don't worry I wont make you repeat you 2nd of all anymore. Are you going to use the shower?

The voice made Yuki come back to Earth leaving her planet of thoughts behind

Yuki: OH!! You can use it now I already took one

Mayu: at least you could have said that in the first place

Mayu went in the shower

Yuki: Why is she acting so cold today does she remember what happened yesterday? Better ask her latter

Mayu: [In the shower and talking to herself] My head still hurts that baka Yukirin wait why am I calling her Yukirin ugghhh my head stilll hurts just what exactly happened last night better asked that baka Yuki latter

Mayu got dressed for school then she went out of the bathroom she saw Yuki sleeping on her bed

Mayu talking to herself: Why is that whenever I see you my heart beats so fast?? why do you have to be so pretty? wait my heart beats fast I think your pretty I wanna touch you hug you kiss you OMG!!! am I in love with you??? no that can't be I can't be in love with such a baka person!!!

Yuki woke up

Yuki: Oh! hey Mayu *yawn* ready to go to school?

Mayu stormed out of the room blushing "BAKA YUKIRIN BAKA YUKIRIN BAKA YUKIRIN!!!!" Mayu said to herself

Yuki: What's her promblem?? Oh I forgot to ask her about last night AGAIN!!!!

~ Kojiyuu's Room ~

" Yuko... Yuko... YUKO!!! " ( I know what your thinking MAyu and Yuko are definitely sisters  :lol:

" I'm up.. I'm up!!! "

Nyan Nyan: Why are you so hard to wake up Yuko?

Yuko: I'm sorry Nyan Nyan I can't help it *yawn* good morning Nyan Nyan~

Nyan Nyan: MOrning Yuko so get up and brush your teeth take a shower get dress and we're going to school and do it FAST!!! we're gonna be late!!!

Yuko got up and stole a fast kiss on Nyan Nyan's cheeks and ran to the bathroom laughing and shouting "I stole a kiss from Nyan Nyan... I stole a kiss from Nyan Nyan YAY!!!"

Nyan Nyan: What a kid (rolling her eyes)

Somebody's knocking on the door Nyan Nyan opened the door revealing a midget and a pretty girl

Nyan Nyan: Oh Hey Takamina and aachan!!! don you need something?

Takamina: Hey Nyan Nyan! where's Yuko?

Nyan Nyan: She's in there taking a shower why?

Aachan: Oh nothing Takamina just dragged me here for revenge

Takamina: What? I didn't drag you here you followed me here!

Aachan: Well I just don't want those girls to be all over you

Nyan Nyan: Revenge? for what?

Takamina: this is what happened

~FLASHBACK~

Takamina opened her locker a flush of letters flooded down from her locker and it's all love letters

Takamina: What the heck is this??

Girl: Oh look it's Kai sempai!!!
(the girls rushed to her which made Takamina jumped and run as fast as she can)

Takamina: What the heck is this?? how did they found out that I'm Kai?? Aachan!! Aachan!! where aru you?? help me Aachan!!!

(Coincidentally Aachan was walking across the hallway since Takamina's running really fast she wasn't able to stop Takamina bumped into Aachan and made them fall Takamina's on top of Aachan and Aachan's lips are on Takamina Aachan was so shocked about what happened that Aachan slapped Takamina)

Takamina: Ow that hurts!!! what did you do that for?

Aachan: I'm sorry Takamina are you ok?

Takamina: Yeah yeah I'm good anyway Aachan hhelp me!!!

Aachan: Why what's wrong?

Takamina pointed at the girls behind them some of them are screaming "Kai sempai kakoi!!!" some has nosebleeds  some are saying they're perfect for each other

Aachan: What? I thought Kai's identity was supposed to be a secret what happened?

All of the girls: (unison) Yuko-senpai toold us!!!

Takamina and Aachan: What?????

~ End of flasjh back ~

Nyan Nyan: So that's what happened you must have it hard

Takamina and Aachan: You think??

Yuko got out of the bathroom Aachan, and Takamina are glaring at her then Yuko looked at Nyan Nyan for help

Nyan Nyan: Don't look at me I'm not gonna help you it's your fault so fix it by yourself

Yuko: Nyan Nyan~

Takamina: Care to explain why the girls knows that I'm Kai huh Yu-Ko?

Yuko: Oh! about that I have no time to explain it to you MID-GeT!

Takamina: What MIDGET?? I'm not a midget you are Midget anyways Yuko it's too late to explain yourself all you have to do now is to prepare yourself don't worry it's not gonna hurt that much it will just be this!!

(Takamina showed Yuko the balloon that she was hiding behind her Yuko saw the balloon and started running)

Takamina: Comeback here you midget!!

Yuko: Never!!! (Where's Mayu? she's the only one that can help me now because my Nyan Nyan doesn't want ot help me)

~At the Classroom~

Yuki: Mayu~

Mayu: What now?

Yuki: Do you remember what happened last night?

Mayu: No what happened?

Yuki: Nothing it's just... NOTHING. (Yuki's pouting because she's disappointed and went away she's talking to Sae now)

Mayu: What  weirdo (She's so cute when she's pouting but what exactly happened last night? ugghh BAKA YUKIRIN you're giving me a headache)

Mayu heard somebody calling her name then BOOM!!! somebody slammed the desk in front of her making everybody in the class silent and staring at the two Yuki stood up and shouted "Aaahhh YOU'RE MAYU'S BAKA SISTER!" making everybody laugh

Yuko: What? who are you calling BAKA yoy psycho!

Mayu: Oh great now it turned into a Baka-Psycho battle *sigh*

Yuko: Anyway Mayu you've got to help me!

Mayu: for what?

After Mayu finished her sentence she saw a panting midget with a needle on 1 hand and a balloon on the other

Yuko: That (Yuko said pointing at Takamina)

Girls at Mayuki's class: KYAAA!!! IT'S KAI-SENPAI!!! KAI-SENPAI KAKOI!!!

YUKO, MAYU, AND YUKI: KAKOII??

Takamina: Yuko you have no where to run anymore

Yuko: Mayu please help me!!!

Mayu: Okay okay but you have to pay me double this time

Yuko: Sure thing just get that balloon off of her hands oh and don't forget the needle

Just as when Mayu was about to take the balloon and needle Yuko went to Yuki and said "You have a nice oshiri" Then Yuko grabbed Yuki's oshiri Takamina told Mayu to stop and pointed at Yuko Mayu got relly mad and took the needle and the balloon from Takamina. Mayu's walking towards her perv. sis that's so busy groping Yuki

Mayu: YU-kO~

Yuko: What is it Mayu? (closed eyes)

Mayu: You pervert squirrel!!! (Mayu popped the balloon on Yuko's face wich made Yuko cry)

While Yuko's crying Takamina did her victory pose and said "I WON!!"

Girls From Mayuki's class: Kai-senpai you're so smart!!

Nyan Nyan: I guess I was too late for the show

Aachan: You happy now?

Takamina: Yup

(Takamina jumped and hugged Aachan while Nyan Nyan's trying to comfort the crying Yuko)

Nyan Nyan and Aachan's thoughts: Why does this guys have to be such a kid

Yuki: So Yuko's your name I have a question for you why did you told me to make Mayu drink that alcohol? did you know that I had a really hard time last night just because of that?

Yuko: That's for slamming the door on my face and making it red

Yuki: What kind of sis are you? are you even concerned about your little sis?

Yuko: Well Mayu's condition wasn't bad when I was there so I told you to make Mayu drink that for payback because Mayu's pervert side only appears when she really likes a person or if she's drunk.

Yuki: Why you!!!

Nyan Nyan: Okay girls that's enough Yuko let's go back to class the bell's gonna ring soon

Takamina: Oh yeah almost forgot about the bell. Aaschan get on my back we're going to run!!!

Aachan: Ok

Girls from Mayuki's class: Kyaa!!! Kai-senpai sooo strong

Takamina: Stop calling me Kai!!!

Aachan: It's ok girls you can call her Kai but don't call her Takamina I'm the only one that's allowed to call her that understand??

Girls: Hai~

Takamina: Aachan!!

Mayu said to herself: OMG!! my pervert side ran wild last night that's not a good news! I have to remember what I did to Baka Yuki last night!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it for chapter 3 hope you liked it

What would Mayu do after she remember what she did to Yuki?

You'll get the answer at the next capter  :byebye:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 06:57:10 AM by alexsher99 »

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2012, 07:11:56 PM »
hehe~ yessssss! Mayu remember~~~

thanks for the update~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2012, 07:14:20 PM »
of course Mayu you have to remember  :fap
Mayuki in this fic fall in love so easly  XD

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 07:21:39 PM »
Just funny at all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!! Mayuki is just perfect!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2012, 05:44:09 PM »
Huhuehue nice update o/ at least Mayu is aware of her perv side when she is drunk :p

I want to know what Mayu will do ><
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:15:52 PM by BbSis »

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: Joshi Gakuen CHAPTER 4 [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Atsumina]
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 10:59:25 AM »
Aww. Yuko is really sweet:') need more kojiyuu actions!!  XD
Update soon  :)

Silent reader for now

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 12:05:36 PM »
Mayu is so possessive huehuehue and Yuki deals with well :p

So Yukirin is Black sister :o got more curious about Yuko xp

And what a kiss :drool:

Huehuehue is my perv laugh :D

Can't wait next update o/

<3

My fics:
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 06:19:44 PM »
It was beautiful!!! :twothumbs Yuki really have a twin?? isn't it a lie??? :?

Mayu and Yuki kissed!!!!! :w00t:

Is it normal that I see a lot of " [/color] and [/size]" because it is hard for me to read...
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyorin - Stalker (feat. Mad Clown)