JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - L`oeillet

Author Topic: A love to change the History books chapter 5 24/8/13 ANNOUCMENT!!!!!  (Read 16233 times)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: A love to change the History books chapter 3 1/1/13 HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 02:04:06 AM »
Umm well yes I do have a few to  share

1)going to the Olympics  that's something I will never forget

2)Merlin who had been in my life for 4 years the last episode is something that I will never forget for the rest of my life <3<3

3) when I went to Germany with my dad and in a cafe he said wie to the shop keeper

4) making a new best friend through 2012 was awesome:)

5)  all the little memorys that I had in school with all my mates. Has much as I hate school I couldn't life without it lol

I hope this year is better than the last may all your wrongs be forgotten and all your rights remembered. May all your wishes come true and may fortune shine on you and your love ones.

You can quote me on that if you like lol anyway have a happy new year everyone

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 10:38:08 AM »
well, if there is, would be know quite a few new and interesting friends here in this forum, one of them is you, robyn   XD

yup, i managed to break out from my hermit shell to share my fictions?!  :D even i admit sometime they are not quite interesting for reading.   :pimp:
due to my funny accent and inappropriate usage of tenses and wording ?!  :huhuh which to some level, for people of my such age, I am indeed should be quite ashamed of it  XD but who cares  XD as i always have no intention to check my own  grammar and content before posting them :twisted:

and lastly, i hope everyone here to have a fruitful and smooth year in 2013. :)

happy new year! :cow:

« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:43:54 AM by yellow »

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 04:43:48 PM »
Replys :

@SleepingHam: Lol thanks and soon I promise but please read the notice that I have put on the bottom

@Adam: The cover that glee did of gangnam style was crap right lol

@Qweakb: Sorry lol I am going to re write it everything lol if you look at the bottom notice but im glad that you like my fic

@Kurosawa87: Glad you had a nice xmas and its sort of like a women island lol it will be explained propaly later but please read the notice

@Yellow: I cant answer you questions coz ive just realized the mistakes ive done and such mostly because I didnt read through propaly im going to re write everything if you please look at the notice and im very happy that you enjoyed your xmas and new years and as for your question yes i had a very fun xmas an new years thanks for asking

NOTICE: Okay so basically consider this fic over because I have realized I have set it in the wrong time and I planed it wrong however I am going to re write it it will have the same name and will be based in a different time and much more so please support me and im sorry

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: A love to change the History books chapter 3 8/1/13 NOTICE AND REPLYS
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 05:03:27 PM »
 :cry: I liked the fic how it was but if you need to that's okay good luck

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 07:34:46 PM »
The toughest thing is to change everything but please do so soon enough
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2013, 01:37:49 AM »
 :shocked
please do it sooner... it is really quite tedious as a process to rewrite the whole thing.

sorry friend,
i kinda caught up for a time being so please continue to write even that i won't appear to leave my comments but i will try to read whenever i am free and able to and maybe leave you a subtle comment when i am able to.

sorry to break such a subtle new to you.

ganbate!!

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2013, 09:02:57 PM »
Hey ppl ive got some questions regarding members of mm and H!P its self and im hoping you can answer them

1) Was Eri close to anyone other thanb Tanashige coz she needs a pairing in the fic and I cant think of other members she was close with

2) Does Yuko-sama have anyone she is paired with ???

3) Does Goto-sama have anyone she is paired with or is she a lone wolf ???

and lastly what are the popular couples in H!P and who are they made up of ?????

Thanks  for reading the questions and hopefully answering them thanks!!

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Erm  I don't think i can be much help here Robyn sorry  :( but I'm sure you will get the answers lol anyway go luck writing the fic

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
1) Was Eri close to anyone other thanb Tanashige coz she needs a pairing in the fic and I cant think of other members she was close with TBH Tanashige is probably the best of the pairing wise, Risa was more of mother/sister type to her and Reina was close but not close in pairing wise

2) Does Yuko-sama have anyone she is paired with ??? Yasuda and her went hand in hand but more as friends than anything else

3) Does Goto-sama have anyone she is paired with or is she a lone wolf ??? you can glue some together like Yossie and Rika.  Reina has the admiration point for her

and lastly what are the popular couples in H!P and who are they made up of ?????

TakaGaki is popular here. ReinAi always brings interest.  IshiYoshi is a must if you can catch the complexity.  There are many others if you can picture it, just find a backstory and put it together
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 01:26:24 AM »
1) Was Eri close to anyone other thanb Tanashige coz she needs a pairing in the fic and I cant think of other members she was close with
Our eririn is an easy going person, but some of the popular pairings on her are TanaKame, KameShige, GakiKame or AiEri. For your story, if you stick to your original setting where TanaKame are sibling, then you are left with the other 3.

2) Does Yuko-sama have anyone she is paired with ???
You can pair her up with Kei-chan or Marippe...Nacci and Yuchan also can make up an interesting combo

3) Does Goto-sama have anyone she is paired with or is she a lone wolf ???
Gocchin, you can pair her up with Nacci, Mikitty, Charmy or Yoshi. Ai or Reina also can. Or Konkon also can.

Some popular ones in history, KameShige, TanaKame, AiGaki, 1444, GAM, Ai&Miki

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
Okay so after a lot of thinking ive decided to carry on the fic the way ive already began since i honestly think it would be confusing for you the readers and for me if i re writ it so im just going to wing it lol so i will update soon.  :)

:yossi: :yossi:

@Yellow & Kurosawa87 : Thank you both for the replies and helping me =)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
Re: A love to change the History books chapter 3 10/1/13 Annoucment
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 09:00:27 PM »
A love to change the history books
By XxRoByNxX78

Chapter 4

This is the famous picture of Tanaka Reina and Michishige Sayumi when Reina was almost kidnapped lucky Michishige Sayumi managed to stop the english kidnapper. Michishige Sayumi was a servant in the castle who also happaned to Tanaka Reina's personal one its said that Reina was very fond of Sayumi. This theory of her being fond of Sayumi was then proven when a rumor was then spread around China saying that the pair were in a relastionship and a public appearance was then made confirming the rumor. The couple was loved by the people and ruled China like no one had done before them.

WHAT OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOOOO I DONT THINK SO!

THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD FALL INLOVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT!

MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY DIDNT I GO BACK TO MY OWN TIME!

WHY AM I IN THE HISTORY BOOKS?!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Ahhh how did my life become like this? Why is my future suddenly planned out ahead of me or is it my past considering im stuck in the past? Speaking of which how am I live since technically  I havnt been born yet since neither have my parents. Ouch headache ........

Never mind mabye I shoudnt be focusing on that mabye I should focus more on the fact im apparently getting married to the chipmunk Tanaka Reina! In what world do we suit!? I mean come on im cute she is well ....... she is her.  Sorry just well her appearance is better than her annoying personality. You could say she is an angel on the outside and a devil on the in. Well thats what I think. I tore the page out of the history book and thrown it to the otherside of the room into a corner where no one would be able to see it. "Erm whats wrong?" Oh thats right someone else is here what was her name again Yessie no humph erm ....... Yoyo nope close but no ahhh Yossi thats right. "Nothing is wrong." I answered as sweet as possible facing her and showing the worlds fakest smile. "Ahhhh just making sure oh the others will be here soon I suggest you do whatever you need to do now rather than later since the others dont really get personal bubbles." She suggested then turned around and continued with whatever she was doing before hand.

Then something in my bag caught my eye. A red light was flashing over and over again. What could that be? I placed the history book on the floor the rummage through my bag until I found the object that was flashing. I pulled it out to be met with the sight of my phone. Ahh I forgot all about this!

Mabye I can contact my mothers.

I quickly flipped my phone open to reveal its screen which had the background of me and mothers together on our holiday to Thailand from a year ago. Unconsciously I smiled at the sight and stroked the screen with my thumb. I miss them I truely do I wish they were here. I looked at the side of the screen to see if there was signal and of course as luck would have it I didnt. I sighed and switched the useless stupid thing off and dropped it in my bag. Who thought phones would be this useless. "Ahhh why was it so hard today?!" I heard someone whine from outside. "You think thats bad Lady Tanaka Reina has been in and out of the scullery since she came back from outside the castle Lady Junjun told her not to leave her room yet she cant even do that!" Another complained ahahah of course baka Reina would do that I bet she just wants attention. "Its because she is a little brat so spoiled thinking she can get away with anything." The door to the shed opened as another female voice began speaking.

"Ahhhh mabye but Lady Eri is so much nicer I gusse thats why she is the favoured daughter and why she gets to address Lady Junjun as mummy."

"I know right she is spoiled just as much as what Lady Tanaka was when she was younger yet she is the one the treats us like we are her family even though we have all been looking after that brat Lady Tanaka since she was small."

"She is ungrateful what can you do lets just hope she leaves us alone for a while."

I stopped listening to them after that as their conversation seemed to drift off into argument somehow. I shook my head what idiots. I throw my bag to the side of the rug that was now my bed and lay down so I was now looking at the ceiling. "Hey new girl where are you from?" I heard someone question I replied saying "Japan." earning little gasps from those in the room. I looked quizkly at the ceiling wondering why they all gasped until the smallest one shouted. "Ahhhh your just like us then!" I shot up and faced her my eyes wide. "Your from Japan then why are you here?" I asked actually interested in the coversation. "Hmmm all our familys came here you could say that each of our families owe a debt to their family and thats why we are all here." The tallest answered as she ripped a small loaf of bread in half and passed it to the girl beside her. "No way." Was all I could say "What about you why are you here?" they questioned. "I didnt come here by choice im from the future." When I said that silence filled the air then within in seconds laughter was heard coming from everyone but me.

"Ahahaha nice one!"

"Im not joking!"

"Surrrrrrrrrrreeeeee."

"Ahahahahahahaha nice one Michishige-san we needed that."

"Aish whatever dont believe me."

I quickly layed down again and faced the wall closing my eyes hoping that everything was just one bad dream.

Dream

"Mama where is mother?"

"She is at work she will be home soon."

"Really?"

"Yup and she even has a suprise for you!"

"Ahh really what is it what is it?"

"You have to wait okay little bunny?"

"Okay Mama."

"Good bunny."

The door to the house opened revealing a very exhausted looking Takahashi Ai.

"Mother!"

"Hey there bunny!"

Mother kneeled down on the floor as I ran to her engulfing her into a hug since I missed her so much. "Did Mama tell you we have a suprise for you?" I nodded into her chest since I was still in the hug. "Good come on follow us." The two of us pulled away from the hug then mother picked me up and carried my like a bride causing me to giggle. "Is this how you carried Mama into the house when you got married?" I asked. "Our bunny is right isnt she honey?" Mother asked smiling when she caught sight of Mama who was waiting in there room sitting patiently on the bed. "Our bunny is right yes ahahaha come on lets show her the suprise." Mama said getting up and standing on the bed jumping up and down on the bed like a child. "Yah im ment to be the kid in our relationship!" My Mother shouted plafully placing me on the bed the climbing on it herself jumping up and down with my Mama.
Obviously I joined in.

Seconds past no minutes no hours passed and we were still jumping on the bed laughing and playing. Im so lucky to have these people as my parents."Oh the suprise thats right!" My Mama scream suprising me and mother. "I think you just gave her a suprise with how loud your voice was then." My mother replied showing a playfull grin that turned quickly into a pout as Mama flicked her on the forehead. Not being able to bare the sight of Mother pouting playfull or not Mama quickly kissed it away with a little peck on the lips.

"What about me?" I question pointing at myself copying my mothers action of pouting. The pair smiled at eachother then bent down to my height. "And two for our bunny." The said in unison each kissing me each of my cheeks. I grinned and sat down on the bed crossing my legs then excalmied "Suprise please!" the two of them giggled then nodded jumping down from the bed and looking into Mothers wardrobe. After minutes of searching the couple pulled out a pink top with a cute bunny on it that said with a speech bubble by its mouth usa-chan peace! I screamed and jumped from the bed taking it from my parents hands and quickly putting it on over the top I was wearing.

"Ahh I love you!"

"We love you two bunny."

End of dream

TBC.....

@everyone : Thanks for supporting this story and im sorry for the delay with the chap I thought I planned it wrong but after some thinking I decied to keep it the way it is =)

oh and i just thought I would show you this song I have just fell inlove with it it is called Say!! Ippai by Ono Erena =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D3DXASm1IyI#t=244s

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: A love to change the History books chapter 4 11/1/13 UPDATED!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2013, 09:12:25 PM »
Umm are they married or are they getting married lol and :( she misses her family and mum I hope she sees them again too thx for the update

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 10:44:04 PM »
alternative timeline is developing with every action she makes
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 02:59:09 AM »
sorry for the late comment, had been busy with my school work.

I know that below had the translation, it just that i am chinese yet my pingying is just getting worst and worst...hehe...

it always will be your choice to be either rewrite or continue and I will respect it... ><

Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 01:13:12 PM »
wells... last time is a sad one, now is a happy one.
 :lol: robyn, you really brighten up my mood after a long tiring day outside.
thanks  :cathappy:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2013, 08:12:24 PM »
A love to change the history books
By XxRoByNxX78

Chapter 5

Seconds past no minutes no hours passed and we were still jumping on the bed laughing and playing. Im so lucky to have these people as my parents."Oh the suprise thats right!" My Mama scream suprising me and mother. "I think you just gave her a suprise with how loud your voice was then." My mother replied showing a playfull grin that turned quickly into a pout as Mama flicked her on the forehead. Not being able to bare the sight of Mother pouting playfull or not Mama quickly kissed it away with a little peck on the lips.

"What about me?" I question pointing at myself copying my mothers action of pouting. The pair smiled at eachother then bent down to my height. "And two for our bunny." The said in unison each kissing me each of my cheeks. I grinned and sat down on the bed crossing my legs then excalmied "Suprise please!" the two of them giggled then nodded jumping down from the bed and looking into Mothers wardrobe. After minutes of searching the couple pulled out a pink top with a cute bunny on it that said with a speech bubble by its mouth usa-chan peace! I screamed and jumped from the bed taking it from my parents hands and quickly putting it on over the top I was wearing.

"Ahh I love you!"

"We love you two bunny."

End of dream

"Wake up its time for you to go wake Lady Tanaka."

"No go away."

"If you dont I will use water."

"Go ahead I dare you."

"Okay fine."

I rolled back to my side and faced the wall closing my eyes again trying to go back to my dreams of the past. Then I heard a count down start ..........

"1.......2........3........4...........5 okay Kanon do it."

*Splash*

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed why those little brats im going to kill them. I sprang from the rug ad sent a deathly glare to everyone instantly making the soul freeze. "You have three seconds to run anyone who was involved in this before I kill you one ......(Tsuji ran out of the shed) two ......(Kanon hid under the table) three!" I shouted marching over to where the youngest was hid shivering with fear under the table that had bread and milk ontop. I bent down the dragged Kanon from under the table into everyones view. "Say sorry." I demanded my hands clenched tightly around the collar of her top. "S sssorry Michishige-san." She said stuttering trying not to look me directly in the eyes.  "Consider this a warning do it again and you will have to sleep with one of your pretty little eyes open now where is Tsuji-san?" I questioned realising my grip on the terrified Kanon.

"She ran outside I think she went to the stable." Yaguchi replied "Oh by the way what time is it?" I asked when I noticed it was still quite dark outside. "Its 5am you need to wake Lady Tanaka up at 6am the latest." Nakazawa -san answered as she walked outside muttering something about how she is getting old. I shook my head I have never been awake this early before in my life other than the time Mother and Mama were ill when I was younger and I tried to look after them and well not much to say there other than I failed ....... miserably.

Enough said.

Anyway ...................................

Lets get that brat Tsuji.

I quickly changed and charged out of the shed to where Yaguchi had told me the elder girl would be cowering in fear. As soon as I got there I heard a russle in the hay stack right next to me. The girl isnt good at hiding huh.

"Ahhh I wonder where Tsuji-san could be hiding hmmm mabye outside......" And just like that I heard ssexy beasting and then pop she burst out from behind the hay stack. "Got you!" I screamed pulling her towards me then dragging her to where the horses had releaved themselves. Then ....... squash! Thats right I thrown the brat into the horses waste. "Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry I wont ever do anything to you again!" She shouted jumping out of the waste and getting on her knees. "As long as you have learnt your lesson where is Lady Tanaka's room?" I inquired walking away. "Go into the castles up the steps on your right go straight then its your first door on the left." She answered wiping horse waste from her face.

I went to the castle and followed the directions perfectly from what Tsuji-san had told me. I knocked on the door then hearing no answer opened the door to see a very tired kitty girl snuggled into her bed with the cutest expression on her face. Unwillingly I advanced towards her bed and tried shaking her awake but that didnt work. And so not thinking of anything else that could wake her up I came to a last resort. 1...2...3.....flick.

"OUCH WHAT THE HELL MICHISHIGE!"

"You woudnt wake up."

"SO YOU FLICK ME!"

"Yup god calm down your giving me a headache."

She glared at me the got out of her bed though she done it as slow as possible as if trying to saviour the warmth and comfort of her bed. I chuckled only to get another glare shot at my direction causing me to put my hands up in the air like the police had told me to freeze or something like that. "Wait outside." She ordered. I nodded my head and left the room.

Twenty minutes later she came out of her room dressed in a long red and black dress that puffed out at the waist fashioned with a black necklace. Her hair straight falling down past her shoulders slightly curley at the ends. She looked wow. "I have to see my sister then we have to go see my mother okay?" She asked "Whatever its not like I have a choice not to go with you right?" I replied earning a smirk from the latter as if to say you-got-that-right-dont-forget-it. I followed her to her sisters room. She opened the door without knocking then strolled in side. "come on." She said motioning for me to enter as well. I went into the room carefully because I thought she was going to do something to me only causing her to laugh.

She went over to Eri and shook her awake. The girl yawned cutely then streched her arms wide. Seeing her sister she smiled and jumped on her giving her a giant hug. Then with that I heard the greatest sound in my life her laugh her genuine laugh. Just like that I felt my body numb and my stomach flutter. "Sayu!" Eri exclamied breaking me out of my froozen state.

I stood back a little from shock then smiled at the girl that was smiling at me still in her sisters embrace. "Play with me Reina please." She begged putting her head in to the crook of Reina's I mean Lady Tanaka's neck. "Hmmmmmm (Eri pouted) ........ I dunno (Eri had tears in her eyes) ......... okay but tommorow I have things to do today okay." Said Lady Tanaka patting her sister on the head and in reply Eri nodded her head anxiously. "And Sayu can play with us too rigth?" She asked smiling cutely. "Anything for you." Answered Lady Tanaka to my suprise. "Get changed Lady Linlin wants to see you today." Ordered Lady Tanaka. "Why are you calling mother lady Linlin Reina?"

"You will find out when you are older."

With that said Reina stood up and exited the room stopping outside waiting for me to follow. "Bye Reina bye Sayu!" Shouted Eri waving at us. I smiled at her then followed Lady Tanaka out of the room. "To the throne room." She said quietly as if dreeding what was going to happen next. I didnt question it and went to the throne room with her.

We got to the throne room and there was Lady Junjun sat smuggly on her throne on her left was an empty seat for im gusseing her wife or something. Then on her right stood a girl with brown her put into a pony tail. The sight of Lady Tanaka making the pair smile. I glanced at Lady Tanaka's face to see it with no emotion at all.

"Reina meet your future wife."

"Hello im Goto Maki nice to meet you I promise I will treat you like the queen you are soon to be."

"No thats okay I dont want to be a queen nor do I want a scrawny thing like you as my future lover so I think im okay now if you will excuse me."

"Reina you will marry her or never see the outside of the castle walls again."

"Trsut me I will mange somehow and like I said before no."

I swear this family isnt normal who wants their child to be married at the age of 18.

Pshyco paths.

TBC ...........

A/N : Hey people hope you liked the update thanks for reading ahh had anybody hear SNSD'S I got a boy? If you have its awesome right?

Oh and Reina's dress :http://redhotbrides.com/blog/media/blogs/redhotbrides/Realbrides/royal_wedding_dress11.jpg

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RIKA-SAMA AND AKB48'S YUKO-SAMA

@Adam : They arnt married lol and she will just not soon lol

@Kurosawa78 : Bingo your right there =)

@Qweakb : Thanks for respecting the discions i make =) and dont worry about late comments better late then never right? Besides I know how you feel school work is building up and taking over my life

@Yellow : Ahh im glad I could laten up your day =) ahahaha and I promise more Takagaki on the way

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: A love to change the History books chapter 5 18/1/13 UPDATED!!!
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2013, 08:31:19 PM »
Haha sayus was very angry it was a bit mean to throw her into the horse waste but funny lol and noo she shouldn't be forced to marry and in Romeo and juilet it was 12 lol update soon
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 08:36:42 PM by farquhar97 »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2013, 09:04:01 PM »
The forced marriage seems so weird but it could be worst :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2013, 09:29:32 AM »
wow...thanks robyn  :grin: for giving me takagaki, gocchin here
hmm... i see nothing wrong to marry at age of 18... is there something wrong about it that is beyong my comprehension?
for the forced marriage... i feel strange too... i really wanna know that reason why reina not wanting to marry gocchin?
and why reina has to address her parents so formally.... are you going to tell me when eririn grow up, she also have to address their parents like how reina did.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - L`oeillet