JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ANGERME - MODE

Author Topic: Friend's Lover | "X" (WMATSUI) COMPLETE  (Read 32385 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
I LOVE NORI CHAN FANFIC
ITS NOT TOO LONG BUT NOT TOO SHORT CHAPTER,THAT'S WHY I ENJOY IT

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
[nori's fanfics] Friend's Lover & X | Final Replies [Wmatsui] [COMPLETE]
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2013, 04:57:28 PM »
Hey guys how have you all been doing? Firstly I gotta say sorry for anyone who is reading my new fic, its taking me a little while longer than I thought to get started but hopefully I’ll have it done as soon as I can. Secondly this’ll probably be my last post on this fic, unless I get more comments that I can respond to. Finally thanks to everyone for voting in the silly little poll I set up and reading, doesn’t matter if you left a comment or not since I love you all :deco:

@hikari_043083: Firstly you have to stop with the -sama’s, just nori is fine, otherwise my ego will become uncontrollable XD Jokes aside though, now that I think about it the first ending could have been at the place of Yuki’s death, it kind of feels a little cheap using the same setting twice.
Haha, and I guess the less we talk about Mayu’s fate the better then. Well I guess its as cute as you can really get in front of a grave, but as long as it leaves some sort of impression on you then that’s awesome. Though I think the amount of milk that Jurina has drank is the real reason for her speedy recovery but then the power of love is a lot nicer to think about.
Who knows about what the future holds for the two of them, I might revisit this fic again sometime, not too sure really but for now I think I’ll just focus on the new one. Oh and I’m glad you’ve checked it out and I look forward to an awesome comment once I eventually update it.

@DC2805: No problem, I think a lot of us are a bit of a sucker for a happy ending including me sometimes. Cheers for the comment.

@kurosawa87: That’s great since you could so easily not like either. Thanks for the constant commenting

@karomuwi: Really? That’s so awesome since I also prefer sad endings though I think stories with one of the main characters dying is fairly rare, I don’t think I’ve seen one yet so I just chose to write one.
Well I guess I try to keep the suspense with cliffhangers so that you readers keep coming back to read the next part and who knows I might pick this up again sometime and write more. Though I did do something strange in that I wanted it to be fairly obvious and predictable that Jurina killed Yuki since there was always going to be that unexpected twist of it being Mayu who actually killed Yuki.
So yeah I’m still fairly new to the whole writing fics thing so receiving such a lovely comment like this is really encouraging. Thank you very much :)

@Wmatsui22: Glad you liked the final WMatsui moment since I guess if I think about it that was sort of my first ever proper cute/emotional WMatsui moment I guess? Anyhow thank you for commenting!

@BbSis: Well its lucky that you managed to spot this here since I was never going to post it on the AKBlasphemy blog and yeah I guess it is a bit of a mean question since I personally think that the two endings are nice in their own way. Then again I wrote them both so I’m a tiny bit biased about them, though I do definitely prefer one because of it was the original ending. Also thanks for the comment and I look forward to more of your comments.

@geki geki: Its nori-san or nori-kun lol I’m a dude XD That aside I’m glad you found the chapters just the right length for you.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 01:29:27 AM by nori »

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: ANGERME - MODE