JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamada Akiko - Kawaii Dokubou

Author Topic: Blank face (S1 COMPLETED) + S2 chap9 (MaYuki) 29/10/2013  (Read 59412 times)

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Blank face (S1 COMPLETED) + S2 chap9 (MaYuki) 29/10/2013
« on: February 10, 2013, 12:11:11 PM »
hi guys I'm kinda new here and this is my first fanfic and hope you like it heres my prologue

Prologue  :huhuh

here I am doing my daily routine wake up, go to school, and go home its always the same. until that day. until I met her she change my life. my blank face gain some expression, shes the only one that can see me smile. My boring life has change thank's to her. now I notice many things thanks to her, I gain friends, trust, respect, and love thanks to her. but I know I can never have her she love someone else. I'm just her friend, my heart break every time I see her cry or with him. I hate that guy. he treat my love just like a toy. he play with other girls, he always cheats with her. I'm ready to sacrifice my friendship with her just to save her from that bastard. I will become the villain in her love story with that guy just to save her. I will use this blank face of mine to hide my true feelings. I know I will get hurt , have a broken heart or cry, but I'm gonna do it just to save you Yukirin.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 07:07:25 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: blank face
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 12:15:14 PM »
Hello :D

Please Continue it :D

I hope there's also WMatsui here in your work :D

GANBATTE ;D
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 12:41:09 PM »
Mayuki!!!!!!! No Mayu ...
Continue please!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 12:56:10 PM »
YO! welcome ~ :DD

waaaaaah.. interesting interesting o:

i hope i see Wmatsui in your work ^__^ hehehe.

please continue ~

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 01:11:26 PM »
Yay~ MaYuki :3

Update soon!  :deco:
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: blank face "chapter 1"
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 04:05:06 PM »
.............Chapter 1 "mayu"

I wake up as the morning sun touch my face. I open my eyes and found myself in unfamiliar place. "oh yeah, this is my new house" I said to myself. and get up from my bed and go to the bathroom and change. and when I'm done I scan again my new house that my father gave me. yeah he gave me a house as a birthday present from last year. Because I'm getting tired to moved every 5 months just because of my mom and dad's work. Their business man and women every year they open a resto in all over Japan that's why they couldn't stay in one place. They maintain our business and make sure that they won't go bankrupt.
Well I don't really understand why they just can't stay in one place. But I don't really care cause I know I will stay here and finish my highschool here. I go to the kitchen to make my breakfast and prepare  my first day of school.

As I go in the school gate I search from the board to find my class was, I immediately found my name " Watanabe Mayu Class A-1'  I mumured myself. and go to the said class. When I got there, there are many girls " oh yeah dad want me to attend girls school" I said in my mind and take the sit beside the window. " Hi there I'm Matsui Jurina. What's you're name" a girl in front of me said to me. " Mayu, Watanabe Mayu" I said without thinking. She smiled at me and take my hand "nee- you're just new here right??. It's really rare for us to have a transfer student here at Sakura University" said Jurina. I look at her blankly but she still have a smiling face at me. " lets be friend Mayu" said Jurina. Then the door open and our sensei starts the class....
 And I didn't notice the time it's already lunch time, I open my manga and start reading it when suddenly someone grab my arm and start pulling me " nee-Mayu lets eat I will introduce you to my friends" said Jurina while she dragged me out of the room. I try to resist her but she is just to strong.
When we reach the cafeteria some girls wave at Jurina. "Juri-na!!! " a girl with short hair smile at us. then Jurina dragged me at their table. "hi minna!!!" said Jurina while smiling. " yo who is this new face " said the short haired girl. "she is Mayu Watanabe" said Jurina. "whaa cute name for a cute girl, by the way my name is Yagami Kumi you can call me Kumin" said the short haired girl. " Mayu these are my friends that girl is Yagami Kumin she's our sempai one year older than us by her side is Kimoto Kanon is  in the same year at us she is in class A-2 . the girl with melon pan is Matsui Rena also our sempai. said Jurina. "Matsui?" I said looking at Rena, " well where not blood related where just the same last name that's all" said Jurina.
       We eat and chat " well actually they chatted me and ask me so many question" but I don't mind I just answer it with no expression. then Jurina ask Rena "nee- Rena where's the other?" Rena look at Jurina and said "Acchan is with Takamina in the Student Council room they have a meeting, Haruna is in her club looking for new recruit at her game club while Yuki is kinda busy with something and Yuko is I don't know where she is". "Oh I see" said Jurina and continue to eat her meal.
       When we finish our lunch we go back at class and continue our boring life as a student. Time went fast and it's already 2:pm
I want to go home but Jurina grabbed again my arm " this girl is really clingy " I said to myself " Mayu want to hangout?" ask Jurina with a catsmile on her face.I stare at her then I said "no" then walk out to the room.

While I'm walking home I see a lover kissing in the park like nobody could see them. I just ignore it and went home to finish my unpacking and tidy my house. I was hungry with all the cleaning that I do so I went outside to buy some food. I passed again the park and I see the boy again but the girl is now gone and he is all alone now he smile at me while I ignore him and go to the store to buy some food. while at the store someone suddenly hug me from the back " Mayu glad to see you here " said Jurina with Rena with her. " Mayu what are you doing here?" ask jurina " just gonna buy some food" I said " Mayu we could eat at this famous Restaurant" Rena said while dragged me and Jurina. I could do nothing but to follow her while Jurina just smile and winks at me.
       At the restaurant Rena sit with the table with three other girls I just look at her and Jurina just sit Beside Rena and tap the chair next to her. I sit next to Jurina " Rena, Jurina who is this cutie?" ask the girl with a cute dimple " ahh Yuko she is my new classmate Watanabe Mayu" said Jurina. " ohh The transfer student" said Takamina . " I see that's rare" said Haruna and back palying her PSP vita " umm guys can I ask you why is it you guys always say its rare ? what to be transfer in SAKURA UNIVERSITY??" I ask them. then they look at me " yes" Takamina said " Why" I ask her " because Sakura U. only accept student in pre-school or elementary school so that's why its rare to be able to transfer here in highschool " said Takamina I look at her and gave her a questioning look. " mayu the reason is to keep the student well maintain and know their weakness and improve it" Rena said " You must be really smart to be able to transfer in our school" Jurina said with a catsmile.
      We ate and they chatted until I got home. I just  go inside my house and said "what a tiring day" then go to the bathroom to take a bath and put my tiny short and a bit shirt then lay on bed and fall asleep.

sorry minna I didn't make yuki appeared in this chapter but she will come soon hehehe
sorry for my grammar error hehehe hope you like it  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:38:08 AM by -gibson-mayulover »

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: blank face chapter 2
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 01:08:03 AM »
.........Chapter 2

I go to school and go to class then sit on my place and look at the window and saw some girls running at the track field. Then suddenly someone hug my back again " Mayu moring" Jurina said with a catsmile face and then look to where I'm looking at " ahhh Mayu are you interested in track and field?" Jurina ask "no" I answer but still staring at the leading girl in the track " hmmm.. Yuki is really fast doen't she?" said Jurina now tighten the hug. Then Kanon came and tap Jurina on the shoulder " sorry if I disturb you're lovely moments but jurina can I have my math notebook now, I need it eh" said Kanon, Jurina just let go and said "okay" while the two get away I just keep staring at the girl named Yuki, Then our sensei came Kanon go back to her class and we start our lesson. I didn't notice the time well I don't the time well I don't listen to the lesson cause I already know it, I just draw some scribble on my notebook. Then It's lunch time. Jurina offered me to have some lunch with her again. But this time I didn't refuse because I know she will just dragged me if I refuse. Again in the same table I saw Kanon, Kumi, Rena plus the addition of Takamina, Yuko, Haruna and plus one more girl that I didn't know. we go to the table and Jurina said " Acchan you haven't met Mayu right?" The girl just nodded " Mayu this is Maeda Atsuko also our student council secretary" said Jurina I just nodded "okay now let's eat I want some ebi zushi" said Jurina. While in the middle of eating a girl came in to the group " sorry minna if I'm late" said the girl. I can't see her face, her hair blocked my view from her face" "It's okay Yukirin here some Dragon Maki" said Rena. But she saw me " nee I see some new face , Hi I'm Kashiwagi Yuki" she said then offered her hand I just stared at her hand but then Jurina hug me then kiss my cheek again "Yuki, Mayu is mine" she said then hug me tighter. Rena tap Jurina on the head " Mayu is not yours and she not you're pet" said Rena with a death glare. Jurina stop hugging me then relese me. then when I raise my hand just to stretch it, Yuki grab my hand and said " Mayu nice to meet you" Jurina just make a puppy look on me.

As usual when we finish our lunch and said where gonna met up in the school gate after school everyone agree and I said nothing. While in the middle of the class the teacher ask me to do some errand so I said to jurina to not wait me up. It's 3pm when I finish those errand and I want to go home to finish my homework and watch some anime but then I saw Yuki run to my direction then grab my arm "mayu want to watch some movie?" she said smiling. "why??" I asked her. " because my friend who is my date in this movie suddenly  said he can't go " Yuki said to me with a teary eyes. "she must be sad and lonely to just suddenly ask me out" I think. Then I just nodded and she smile at me. then grabbed my are and link our fingered together.

At  the cinema all I see are just lovers. When we enter then then  sit I look up and down find myself right we are just the only one here without any lover. Then the movie start but no one is really watching,  they are really busy to flirt  with each other. Then I look at Yuk, she just stare at the screen no reaction at all. I don't know if she is really watching the movie or not but all I can say that she is sad I know, because i can see it on her eyes.  "Yuki are you alright?" I ask her then she smile at me and said "yeah I'm fine"I just stared at her with no emotion on my face. Then she look at me then her phone to see what time it is " ehh it already 11pm sorry Mayu I don't know that movie is so long" Yuki said with apology. " Mayu I will take you home" said Yuki. I look at her then " my house is far from here I don't think that's a good idea" I said to her. "then how about stay at my house, my house is near her we could get there 15 minutes by walking" said Yuki with a smile. then just dragged me. like Jurina she is strong so I couldn't refuse.

Hi guy's hope you like this chapter 2
sorry for my grammar error
and please like our page in facebook http://www.facebook.com/AKB.fan.page

Offline nik11

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu - Yuki - Yuko - Rena - Jurina Daisuki
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 02:34:05 AM »
Ah, Mayuki! AWESOME.  :thumbsup

I like it so far please continue on

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 03:22:02 AM »
MaYuki in a very interesting situation :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 07:59:21 AM »
Interesting! MaYuki~ Wmatsu~

Very good chapter c:

please continue!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 10:32:39 AM »
Yes!Yes :P I read this two chapter... it's really good!

Mayuki wouhouuuuuuuu!!!!!

Please continue!! :D
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 04:15:10 AM »
MaYuki and Wmatsui, I like it!  :mon thumb:
Can't wait for your next update  :mon star:

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 02:22:15 PM »
Poor Mayu... She's being dragged everywhere by Jurina and now Yuki :lol:
Rena is jealous  :kekeke:
The man Yuki like is absolutely a jerk :angry1:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013, 05:42:28 AM »
............ Chapter 3

We arrive at her house then I scan the place, it's pretty normal. then Yuki open their gate and let me in. she open the door and turn on the lights then she walk straight to the living room. " Mayu are you hungry?" said Yuki "no" I reply her. then I followed her, " Mayu do you want to watch the TV or play games?" Yuki ask me again. then turn on the TV, "Yuki where's your mom and dad?" I ask her " ohh their on vacation, so I'm all alone here so don't be shy Mayu' said Yuki. I look at her then sit to watch the TV. We watch for an hour then she get up and said " Mayu I'm gonna take a bath" then leave me all alone in the Living room. then I turn the channel to watch k-on, " Mayu  I'm finish, you can take a bath now" Yuki said, I stared at her in her white nightgown then nodded my head she gave me a pink nightgown " Mayu I will let you borrow my pink nightgown" said Yuki. I take a bath and wear her pink nightgown then go to the living room again and I see Yuki reading a book. Yuki stop reading when she notice me then look at me " look good on you" she said. my cheek turn into pink then she grabbed me at said " let's sleep Mayu". " okay I will sleep on the sofa" I reply her. then she said 'no, you will sleep beside me or I will sleep on the sofa". I only look at her then Yuki grab me and dragged me in her bedroom. we sit in her bed then she chatted me and ask me many question.
until I fall asleep without notice..

I wake up 3 am I look beside me and I see Yuki's back, she still awake doing something in her phone, then I hear a sound. a crying sound " she's crying, but why?" I ask myself then she turn off her phone. when she's about to turn around I close my eyes and pretended to be sleeping. Then I feel my body being hug and something soft hit my face. I slightly open my eyes to peek what it hit me. Yuki's breast hitting my face and hugging me, then I hear her say " I don't want to be alone" she's still crying . I didn't do anything I just let her hug me.

It's now morning and I wake up then I see Yuki still hugging me, I remove her hands and go to the bathroom. I put back my cloths my on and go to the kitchen and makes her some breakfast. then I notice her watching me " Morning" Yuki said I look at her I want to ask her some question like "why are you cyring last night? why you look so sad?' but I can't. Yuki go beside me and said " look's delicious". I look at her " this is for you for letting me sleep here tonight" I said to her. she smile at me "really?? thank you" Yuki said. then place the meal on her table then she eat it up while I wash the dishes. " I need to go, Thank you for letting me sleep here last night" I said to her. she look at me then smile " hey how about let's hangout with Jurina, Rena and the others later?" she asked me I look at her and said " sorry I'm busy but thank you, bye". she only look at me ' okay I understand, Bye bye " Yuki said.

I got home and change my clothes and continue my unpacking " still a lot to unpack" I said to myself. then my phone ring I read the text message .

: mayu do you want to hangout?? I here with Yuki, Rena and others where gonna go to the to the amusement park: 
 - jurina; 

I reply her
 : jurina I can't I have to unpack my things here I'm busy

Jurina text me again
: really?? okay I'm gonna help you unpack where's you're house?
-jurina

I reply her
;my address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you're going to help me how about you're plan to go to amusement park?

Jrina text
; don't worry
-jurina

I only sign when I read her message then continue my unpacking.

here's the chapther 3 minna hope you like it
and thank you for you're comments.

Offline nik11

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu - Yuki - Yuko - Rena - Jurina Daisuki
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 05:51:33 AM »
Hehe, I bet thats all Yuki's plan to see Mayu again

Mayu so sweet and innocent and nice

I wonder how shes gonna make Yuki fall for her

Liking your story very much, please update soon  :thumbsup

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 05:56:28 AM »
Yuki gotta stop suffocating Mayu XD

But Yukirin is such a nice person though
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 06:04:04 AM »
Yuki was crying but she has Mayu beside her :whistle:
Yuki'll meet Mayu at Mayu's house :hehehe:
Mayu is better than that guy, Yuki!! :temper:
Update soon, please :bow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 03:29:39 AM »
Hi guys okay  sorry for not updating this fic. i'm kinda busy, thank you for commenting in this fic. Hope you like this chapter.

Chapter 4

After I read Jurina's text I continue my unpacking. There's a lot to unpack because I did bring almost all of my collection of manga, anime DVD, figures, and many more. Then after 45 minutes I hear my doorbell being ringed. I open the door then suddenly Jurina hug me then give me her catsmile. "Mayu I miss you" she said then kiss my cheek. I just look at her. Then Rena hit Jurina and grab her collar " sorry for this Mayu" she said then bow at me. I let them all enter my house. When they see the thing that I need to unpacked they just frost from their position. I think their amaze or thinking what the hell. because all you can see in my living room are just box that needed to unpack.
                          Then Jurina open one of the box . When she open them her eyes widen " Wow!! you got all the volume in One Piece manga" said Jurina. when Takamina hear that she  run close to the said box. " AHH!!!" she scream then grab one manga     " I've been searching for this in the past five months" she said then she walk close to me "Mayu can I borrow this" she said with a puppy look in her face. i just nodded I didn't really mind cause I have four copy of that manga two for reading one for display and the last one for my collection. After three hour of unpacking where almost done. Thank's to their help. actually thank's to Acchan, Kanon and Yuki's help. The three of them were the one that actually help me because the other is just playing around. Takamina reads my One Piece manga and check my figures. Jurina also read some of my other manga and play with Rena. Rena browsing around my collection and read some then check my cosplay costume of K-on. while Haruna plays my playstation with Yuko. And Kumi lay down the sofa while reading some manga and playing games on PSP.
                           After awhile I decided to buy us some snacks. " Guys I'm gonna buy some snacks" I said to them. Then I hear Yuki's voice " wait I'm coming with you" she said. I didn't refuse her. she chatted me until we reach the overpass she just waited for me to go first. then I go. I'm in the middle of the stairs when I suddenly  feel a hand grab my butt. I look who is touching my butt to my surprise it's Yuki. my eyes wided. Then she pull me in for a hug still touching my butt and whisper to my ear
"you're skirt is too short. the men below us is trying to peek in your underwear" she smile . My face is now red because of the position were in right now and also because of what she said. We stay in that position until the man below us pass us. Then I look at her and said " Thank You". She just nodded her head and contiune our walk my face is still red. We arrive at the store and I buy a lot of snack and some softdrinks. good thing Yuki is here to help me carry all of this.
                            When we arrive home they still busy playing and reading manga. Jurina approach us and said "WHoa!! that's a lot Mayu" then look at the wall clock and smile  " Okay guys change of plan we gonna cancel our plan to go in the amusement park to a party" she scream and got the attention of the other girls. And they smile and said "Yes"

sorry minna for the gramar error and more..jaa
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:39:57 AM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 03:55:36 AM »
Gotta love Yukirin's mama character :D
Random Thought: