JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4 in Love - Shui Pa Shui

Author Topic: Blank face (S1 COMPLETED) + S2 chap9 (MaYuki) 29/10/2013  (Read 59156 times)

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
Re: blank face
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2013, 05:24:22 PM »
i just read all chapter and woooww its interesting  :twothumbs
cant wait for the next chap especially when yuki start to fall for mayu  :inlove:
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2013, 11:05:10 AM »
Update please...

Can't wait to see your next chapter

Thank you,  -gibson-mayulover-san

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2013, 07:32:49 AM »
                                     Chapter 7

It’s been a month since I started to have this feeling, when I look at her I can feel my heart beating much faster than before. Acchan and the others already forgive her from the  party that happened to my house. And they already acting like it never happened, sometimes Yuki excuse herself to meet her lover, Acchan and others just let her. Because they know if they try to stop Yuki, they will just end up fighting all over again.

It’s finally time to go home, Jurina just like usual drag me into the school gate  along with Kanon on our side. When we reach the school gate we saw Rena, Kumi and Yuki waiting for us. “nee Rena-chan where the others?” Jurina ask, “Acchan and Takamina have some meeting in the student council while Yuko and Kojiharu said that they need to finish their project, so they will be staying late in the library” Rena answered while smiling… “Oh “ Jurina just reply to her.

As they talking to each other while walking, my eyes suddenly daze on her back. Jurina just wave her hand over my face but I didn’t notice it, until she kiss my cheek. “Nee Mayu, Now I finally got you’re attention” Jurina said then place her arm over my shoulder. “huh?” the only thing that I could say to Jurina. But Jurina just chuckled to my reponse.

When it’s time to separate, on our way Jurina just pout and said “Ehh!! I wanna go to Mayu’s house again”. But Rena just drag her away. Kumi and Kanon also bid their goodbye. And now it’s only me and Yuki

As we were walking I didn’t notice that we miss my house. “Eh !!” Is the only thing I could say when I saw where I am. And Yuki just smile at me “mayu you’re spacing out again” she said, I just blush. “why didn’t you tell me, huh” I said to her, while facing the other way and going back to my house. But she grab me and make me face her, “Mayu since were here how about stay at my house for tonight?” she said.  I was shock by the sudden invitation but I try to ignore her. But she keep forcing me to go with her. So I ended up being drag again by Yuki.

As we arrive into her house, I notice nothing change, and still quiet. I think her parents are out again that why she drag me again.  “Mayu are you hungry?” she ask “A little bit” I reply to her.
then she  go to the kitchen and get some cup of noddles and some beverage. “Ehh what’s that” I ask her, she just smile at me and said “food and drinks”. I just stare at her while preparing our so called “meal”. “Is that a cocktail?” I asked her, she just nodded. “Ano I’m underage” I said, but she just still preparing the drinks. I can see  a bottle of vodka, milk and Kahlua. “Don’t worry nobody gonna know about this” she said while smile at me.

I gave her some uneasy look, but she just smile at me “Beside don’t you want to experience to drink” Yuki says. I just give up, then she put a ice on the glass and add the vodka and Kahlua and give it to me. “This is Black Russian” Yuki said, then handed me the drink. I sip on it and the first taste that come to my mouth is the flavor of coffee. “Coffee?” I asked her, she just smile at me. “If you want much sweeter you can add some milk” Yuki said, then add some milk on my drink. “Now it’s called white Russian” she said. I try it and it taste much better now..

We drink until she passed out, It made me smile, to think that she’s the one that ask me to drink. I handle alcohol much better than her. As Im cleaning up our mess, I heard her say “I want some strawberry” I just chuckled by her action. And come closer to her, and look at her face. It amaze me, even though she’s asleep she look so beautiful as usual. I come closer to her and brush away her messy bangs. “I think you’re just lonely” I mumble at myself. And come even much closer than her, now I can feel her breath. “I want to stay by you’re side forever” I whisper to her and lock my lips unto her. But I realize of what  I I’m doing, and push her away. She’s now lying on the floor still mumbling about something. I just back away by my action, and put my hands over my lips. I can feel that my heartbeat beating like a drum, and my face is redder than usual. “What I’m doing?” I asked myself while looking at her.

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: blank face ( Chapter 7 )
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2013, 08:46:49 AM »
Finally! A kiss :farofflook: :onioncheer:
Just keep going Mayu and Yuki'll be your :on GJ:
Mayu spacing out on the way to go home and end up stay at Yuki's house :on lol:
Yuki seems not as good at drinking alcohol as Mayu :hehehe:
Everything is more and more interesting :kekeke:
Wonder when'll Yuki fall in love with Mayu :on cloudeye:
Too curiuos about what'll happen next :tantrum:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2013, 11:19:58 AM »
The atmosphere between Yuki and Mayu is getting hot...

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the update

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
Mayu getting her alcohol and a kiss :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline momondmozide

• IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER HAD, THEN YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2013, 02:52:25 PM »
1. Being curious more and more.
2. Really like this fic.  :D : :O2
and last
3. I really wish you cab update soon or maybe everyday ehehhh  :inlove: :twothumbs
VISSITED MY INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER : @momondmozide

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2013, 01:29:00 AM »
still long time for Yuki to realise that Mayu loves her -_-'
poor Mayu :(
gambare Mayuuuu!!!
PS: by the way the kiss scene made me remember a manga I don't remember the title maybe girlfriends something like that :P
you.must continue this fic or I ll kill you if you don't (I'm kidding XD )
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:14:59 PM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2013, 05:05:39 PM »
Waaa.. :P ..I finish it all at once..it's rare for me..  :lol:

Love this story..all couple in this fic is my fav.. XD

n the kiss scene make me remember something.. XD

KEEP IT UP!!!   

:thumbsup I vote for continue updating... :twothumbs

:peace:
~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2013, 02:23:32 AM »
Yuki felt lonely,ìts because her boyfriend

C'mon yuki you have mayu,but i guess itp still long time for yuki to notice mayu,hope that time she not to late to get mayu.

Thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2013, 04:30:14 AM »
Chapter 8

After that kiss, I tried to avoid her. I leave when she come to have lunch with us, I stay late at school so I cannot see her, and I tried not to talk to her. I just can’t face her, I’m too embarrass to what I did. Until one day, she got me cornered in the garden, she push me against the tree, I try to look the other way but she touch my cheeks, and make me face her. My heart beating like crazy right now, and I feel really hot.

She look at me with a serious face, then give a sad smile. “Mayu do you hate me?, did I do something wrong?” She asked me, but I just look down. She didn’t do anything wrong, and I didn’t hate her, I don’t know what my feelings for her. “Answer me!!” she said, but I just look at her, I can’t answer her, I just can’t. Then she step back and look at me, she give me a sad smile and said. “okay I understand, if you hate me, I won’t bother you anymore”  and she walk away slowly.

When I saw her walk away, my chest hurt, and without thinking I grab her shirt. “I I d-don’t hate you, it just me, I did something wrong to you” I said, and she just look at me. “Mayu” she said while looking at me, then she pulled me in for a hug. “would you mind telling me what did you do, and why are avoiding me?” she whisper to my ear. “I kiss you” I reply to her.  Then she just look at me “huh?” she said while giving me a questioning look. “Yuki I said I kiss you, remember last time you invited to you’re house” I said to her while blushing.

Then she smile at me and laugh, “Mayu is that the reason why are you avoiding me?” she asked, and I just l nodded. Then she grab my shoulder and give me a quick peck on the lips. “now were even” she said. And I just froze by her action, “Mayu please don’t avoid me for something like this” she said with a serious face. I just look down and said “Gomen”. “you already French Kanon right? So please don’t be embarrass over something little like this” she said, then give me a re assuring smile. I just look at her “hai” I reply to her.

Then she tap my head “And beside were friends right?” she said, I look at her and just nodded my head. Then her phone rings, and she excuse herself to answer it. I think it’s her lover that calling her. While I’m looking at her I can feel my chest hurt, “yeah were friends” I mumble to myself and walk away from her…
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 05:04:12 AM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Re: Blank face
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2013, 04:54:29 AM »
Yey! Update! :fap

Omygosh! Mayu did not got away from Yuki.. :nervous Mayu told the truth and Yuki gave a quick friendly pecked.. Ouch! Yuki sees Mayu as a friend only.. Yuki why so dense >_<

I wonder what will happen next.. Can't wait.. :thumbsup

Thank you for the latest update :bow:

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2013, 04:57:49 AM »
poor mayuyu..  :cry:

yuki...mayu is hurt there.. :(

XD thx for the update..   :heart: :cathappy:
~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2013, 05:00:29 AM »
Ouch for Mayu

Alcohol is a bad thing for relationships
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2013, 05:24:36 AM »
Man,yuki is so dense or blind? Does she know the mean mayu kissed her?
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Blank face ( chapter 8)
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2013, 07:25:33 AM »
I really had the feeling that it will turn like this
my heart hurts me so poor.Mayu ;_;

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2013, 10:01:15 AM »
Ah... They are only friends... REALLY....

I doubt it...

Can't wait to see more Mayuki moment...

Thank you for the update

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2013, 10:25:24 AM »
Mayu advoid Yuki since the kiss :stoned:
But luckily, they're now back to normal again :on woohoo:
But why Yuki :gyaaah: Why you just see Mayu as a friend :stoned:
It's make Mayu hurt :on shady:
Maybe Yuki's love to that jerk make she blind or become so dense :on voodoo: :on voodoo:
Hope she'll find out Mayu's love soon :prayers:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2013, 10:33:46 AM »
WHO'S NAME YUKI BOYFRIEND? I ALREADY FORGOT HIS NAME,AND TOO LAZY TO CHECK IT OUT AGAIN TEHEHEHE
WHATEVER HIS NAME I DONT LIKE HIM,WHAT SO GREAT ABOUT HIM THAT MAKE YUKI BE SO BLIND LIKE THIS...
EVEN MAYUYU KISSING NOT WORKING ON HER
DAMM THAT BOY, WHAT SPELL YOU GAVE ON YUKI!!!???
SHE FEEL LONELY BUT STILL LOVE HIM SO MUCH?
SO FRUSTRATING,I WANNA SLAP YUKI HAHAHA

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2013, 12:09:24 PM »
awwww mayu

how ccould you yukii you break mayus heart

please update soon
Love AKB