JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Please Smile Again

Author Topic: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)  (Read 39565 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 5
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 12:13:35 AM »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My eternal blue rose

Chapter 5-A rose who begins to wilt

Sae's POV

....It hurts....

...It really... really hurts....

I open my eyes and found myself in Sayaka's apartment. In Sayaka's BED!!! I instantly pop up and saw her sleeping peacefully. Her hand was holding my own and her cheeks were wet from her tears. I try to remember what happened. I ran out of the studio after grabbing Sayaka like that and went to the nearest bar I could find. After drinking a few shots, I can't remember what happened.

Then, I saw the bandage around my hand, arm, and shoulders. I lifted Sayaka's shirt and saw her entire back and chest wrapped in gauze. My head pounded a bit and everything played again inside my head like an old tape. It was stratchy, but I was able to analyze it. I was drunk and got my shoulder hurt in a fight with a drunken old man. Sayaka protected me, then forced me to calm down by knocking me unconscious.

Tears fell from my eyes and I started to hear Sayaka's soft voice whispering some incoherent cries.

"Sayaka?"

".....Sa... Sa...e.... Du...g...."

"Sayaka!"

I shook her a bit and her eyes slowly opened a bit, squinting.

"....Sae...."

She held out her hand and reached to touch my face. I held it close to me and brought it up to hold my cheek.

"....I'm...so s-sorry.... Don't go...."

"...Sayaka..."

"I..... I lu...." Her eyes closed and she passed out again. She must still be hurt and tired from last night. She's been so busy, plus she risked her own life for my sake.

I can't let her do that. I can't let her get hurt just for me. I can't do this... I can't let her get too close to me... I can take care of myself. She has her own life to worry about. I need to be alone.

I got out of bed and changed into some new clothes. Then, I ran out of her apartment and rushed to the dance studio. Everyone was already waiting there for me.

"Sae? What happened to you?!" Yuko asked as she saw the bandages on my arm.

"Nothing, Yuko. Just a little accident while I was practicing."

I lied. I never lie to Yuko.

I felt such pain in my heart. I'm hurting my friends... Yuko... Sayaka... More importantly, I'm hurting myself.

But, does that even matter? Sayaka's getting hurt more than I am. I don't care if I'm hurt. I don't want Sayaka hurt. I'd rather I get hurt... I don't even care if I die, if it means Sayaka's gonna be okay.

To Be Continued

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 5
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 12:39:13 AM »
aww poor sayaka :cry:
sae you don't need to be alone :banghead:
and also you shouldn't lie to yuko :smhid
thanks for this :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 5
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2013, 07:45:48 AM »
Oh.. Sayaka is fighting off her fever from the injury...

What the heck, Sae what made you think avoiding Sayaka would be the best course of action

What Sayaka going to do... with Sae decision to avoid her?

Can't wait to find out the next

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 6
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2013, 07:23:05 PM »

My eternal blue rose

Chapter 6-Such a pitiful/precious rose

*The beginning will be a poem alternating from Sayaka & Sae's POV*

Sae...
Sayaka...
I love you. That's my I must leave you.
I hate you. It's because you're leaving me.
I must go on my own for a bit.
How will you survive alone?
I know that you are strong. You can live without me.
I know that YOU'RE strong. But, I can't live without you.
I'm sure you'll be fine.
I'll die without you.
Why can't we be together?
I hope you find your future...
I'm lost without you.
I hope someone will still help you, even if I'm not here.
I don't want anyone else. I want you.
Please try your best, Sae...
I can't do anything without you, Sayaka...
Because we're eternal.

*In Sae's mind*

I guess I should've known better
To believe that my luck had changed, oh..
I let my heart and forever
Finally learned each other's names

I tell myself this time it's different
No goodbyes, cause eyes can't bear to say it
I'll never survive the one that's coming
If I stay, Oh no!

Just walk away! Oh and don't look back
Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurt so bad
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that
Before It's too late... Oh, just walk away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Ooh, just walk away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) heyyy heyyy yeahhh

I really wish I could blame you,
But I know that it's no one's fault (No, No, No, No)
Cinderella with no shoe
And the prince that doesn´t know he's lost
This emptiness feels so familiar
Each goodbye with just the same old song
But this time I will not surrender
'Cause I'm gone, noo noooo!

Just Walk Away! Oh and don't look back
Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurt so bad
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that
Before It's too late. Oh, just walk away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Ooh, just walk away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Ooh,Ooh just walk away

I've got to let it go
Start protecting my heart and soul
Cause I don't think I'll survive
A goodbye again
Not again!

Just Walk Away! Oh and don't look back
Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurt so bad.
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that.
Before It's too late. (Before It's Too Late!)
Oh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Walk Away, Walk Away, yeah!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away!) Walk Away, Walk Away, ooh noo
(Walk Away, Walk Away!) Walk Away, Walk Away.
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away!) Walk Away, Walk Away, Ooh...Ooh...

Sayaka's POV
I've been calling and texting Sae nonstop, but she won't answer me no matter what I do. She suddenly disappeared the night I saved her from that drunkard, and whenever I tried to get a chance to talk to her or see her, she'd run off and ignore me.

Sae, what are you doing to yourself?

After I finished filming, I texted Sae one more time. I prayed for an answer, but finally gave up and threw the phone onto the carpet.

"Ano, Akimoto-san, you can take a break for now."

"Ah! Thank you."

I walked into the break room and turned on the TV while opening a bottle of mineral water. The TV instantly turned to a variety show Sae was on. But, I began to notice a strange change in Sae's behavior. Sae's loud laugh was now only a small giggle or two, with a smile that didn't reach all the way. Also, her eyes looked so dark and lifeless. There was no more "genki-ness" inside of them, no radiance. No..."Sae."

What is she doing?

To Be Continued

*Sorry it's short*
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 01:51:51 AM by TTLuver497 »

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 6
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2013, 08:12:35 PM »
Incredible how you are setting all up by breaking down the pieces of the eventual relationship into IMHO one-shots and stringing them together :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2013, 01:35:00 AM »
sae please don't ignore sayaka :cry: :cry:
thanx for the update  :cow: :bow:

Offline Archie28

• Sayaka is gorgeous <3
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2013, 04:32:41 AM »
Sae's really hurt  :( :( :( :(

Sae don't ignore Sayaka please... :(

Sayaka don't give up :thumbsup keep calling Sae....

It doesn't matter if you're a senbatsu or not, we're all comrade - Akimoto Sayaka

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2013, 11:54:37 AM »
I like how you used that HSM song... so fitting with your fic...

Ah... Sae is so upset there...

But she is under impression that by walking away and avoid Sayaka was the right thing to do

What's going to happen to Sae and Sayaka?

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the update

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2013, 12:06:08 PM »
I like how you used that HSM song... so fitting with your fic...

Ah... Sae is so upset there...

But she is under impression that by walking away and avoid Sayaka was the right thing to do
Glad to hear you like my use of HSM in this fic.

Yes, sad, but true. Sae is avoiding Sayaka and making herself suffer for her sake.

See ya with an update soon! :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 7
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2013, 05:40:16 PM »

My eternal blue rose

Chapter 7-Bleeding rose petals

Sae's POV
Flashback
130428 春のメンバー人事 新兼任等宣布 AKB48グループ臨時総会夜公演—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
Sayaka... I see you... I see you crying...

I know you must be happy... We can be together, but... only for a while...

"Sae!"

You suddenly hugged me. Aren't you ashamed? You hurt me.

Aren't you sad? I'm ignoring you.

You cry now. Why not then?

You sure do cry a lot, Sayaka...

"Sae, I'm so glad... Listen, I promise I'll never leave you, okay? Ill always be RIGHT HERE!"

I pushed her away and silently walked out of the room. But, she forcefully opened the door and chased after me. I felt her grab my wrist.

"Sae, don't ignore me!"

"............" I stay silent. I can't face her now.

"Sae, I DEMAND you SPEAK to me!!! SAE!!!!!!!!!!"

I made her let go and ran off as fast as I could.

"Sae, come back here! Sae?! Sae!!!"

Shut up! Shut up, Sayaka!

End of Flashback

She doesn't realize it. This is the ONLY thing I can do for her. I have to do this for her sake... For OUR sake. I can't let her get to close to me. Doesn't she see I have to be alone? I don't care if I make myself suffer. Sayaka needs to be alone, and that's exactly what I'll do, even if it means we both can't go anywhere near each other ever again.
End of Sae's POV

Sayaka's POV
Sae, what the hell are you doing to yourself?!

You're acting like Jurina, y'know? You're working yourself to death, refusing to eat, plus no matter what I say or do, you're always so dark and cold.

You feel cold to the touch and never say a word to me.

Sae, stop acting like this and turn back to normal!!!

I've already called Sae, but she only makes me leave a message. I've texted her I don't know HOW many times now, but she won't reply. I try to call her again and again, but her phone is always turned off. I found it almost impossible for her to be off her phone all day, so she must have ripped the battery out to prevent me from trying to call again.

Now, I've given up and had to search for her everywhere. I've asked the other members where she probably disappeared to, but they haven't seen her at all today after she left the practice room. Then, I finally found Yuko and asked her if she knew.

Flashback

"Mm~ after dance lessons, she just disappeared from us. Maybe she went back to her apartment. I dunno... I'd check, though, JUST to make sure she didn't fly back to Shanghai yet."

"No time for jokes, Yuko!"

"No, I'm serious! She's been saying that she doesn't want to got to close to you, because she may hurt you..."

"Eh?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised it's not the other way around!"

"..Oh, damnit, Sae!"

End of Flashback

I ran as fast as I could and finally reached Sae and Yuko's apartment. I stopped at the door and waited to open it, trying to catch my breath. This is the only other place I know Sae could be. I have to talk to her and straighten things out.

However, when I opened the door, I saw something that shocked me to my core. Sae was holding a knife in her hand, ready to cut her wrist. Her blank expression and dark eyes staring straight at her untouched skin, cold tears running down her cheek.

"Sae, what are you doing?!"

I grabbed the knife and threw it to the ground. Her mouth slightly parted as she blankly stared at me with wide eyes.

Sae... Don't do this to yourself...
End of Sayaka's POV

Sae's POV

I looked down at the floor to the knife, away from her strong gaze.

"...Go away."

"Sae..." Her grip on my wrist tightened and she made me look up at her eyes. "Tell me the truth. Why are you trying to kill yourself?"

"...You obviously don't need me, Sayaka. Y-you're just saying all this stuff to try and make me feel better... It wouldn't matter..'cuz you're going to leave me anyways."

She bit her lip and hugged me.

Sayaka, let go of me!

Why can't I say it out loud? I try to push her, but my hands don't cooperate.

"Sae, I'm so sorry if I hurt you! I won't hurt you ever again! I'll stay right here with you. ONLY you. I promise you, Sae! I LOVE YOU!!!"

I gritted my teeth and finally just..exploded.

"..I hate you.."

"Eh..?"

"...I HATE YOU!!!"

I pushed her hard and she flew to the wall. Her back pounded on the ground hard and she looked at me with weak eyes.

"Sae, I--"

"No! NO MORE!"

I punched her in the stomach, making her cough. I punched her again and again and she coughed up blood.

"Sae.. *Cough* *Cough* Sae, what are you..?"

"SHUT UP!!"

I punch her in the face. More and more time passed and her face was covered in bruises and scratches. Her mouth was cut a bit and blood was sliding out of her mouth.

"I hate you, Sayaka! I hate you! Hate you!!! HATE YOU!!!!"

"Sae... Stop..."

I'm punching her face... Beating her to a pulp... I can't control myself. My arms. My body. My tears. Why can't I stop? I hear Sayaka clearly, but I can't surpass my feelings anymore. Sayaka's just sitting there... Weak and bruised. Her lips are bleeding and she's coughing a lot.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

The light in her eyes are slowly fading... I can't stop... I want to, but my body's rejecting me.

"You hurt me, Sayaka... This is all YOUR fault! YOUR FAULT, SAYAKA!!!"

"...Sa...e..."

"Why don't you just...!!!"

Wait...

My dream... This is exactly like that dream... I was completely reliving my nightmare.

"What am I saying?"

My hand slowly dropped to the ground. I looked down and wiped the tears off my face. My nose sniffled a bit and my rubbed my eyes.

"Sayaka, I..."

I looked back up and Sayaka wasn't moving. She was hurt badly and her eyes were closed.

"Sayaka? Sayaka?!" I shook her, tried to wake her up, calling her name again and again. I scream louder and louder, longing for her to answer. "SAYAKA!!!"

But, she remained still and silent.

"No.... No. Nononononono! NO! Nononono..." I quickly carried her to the couch and kept slapping her cheek a bit, shaking her more, trying to wake her up. "Sayaka, please, PLEASE wake up. Please... Nonono, don't... Sayaka, wake up! Sayaka! ...Please..."

I have to help her, but how? I can't call Yuko or the other members. They'll ask me how it happened, and I can't just say I beat her up. I can't call the doctor or any hospital cause they'll do the same. If anyone finds out I did this, I'll be sent to jail.

But, still, I need to tell someone. I called Yuko on my home phone, because I had already ripped the batteries out from it. But, when she answered, I told her I called by accident and hung up.

I slowly walked back over to Sayaka and tried to call to her again.

"Sayaka... Can you hear me? Please, say something, Sayaka... Please... Open your eyes..."

My tears fell on her bloody cheeks and she didn't even flinch as I slowly picked her up and hugged her. But, what broke my heart the most was that her body as so cold. She didn't have a pulse and was no longer breathing.

"Sayaka, don't die... Please, don't leave me! Sayaka, please, wake up!! SAYAKA!!!"

I broke down crying, holding her in my arms. I created a tragic fate. I killed Sayaka...with my own bare hands...

To Be Continued

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 7
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2013, 06:10:39 PM »
I'm crying...  :cry: :cry: :cry: :ptam-hbk: :hip cry: :ptam-cry: :fainted: :farofflook: :gyaaah:
Sayaka die because of Sae ... So sad...
This chapter... I have no words....
I'm die with Sayaka...
I understand how Sae feel... But, Sae killed her lover, it's... NOOOOOOOOOOOOo~~~~~~~ Arienai!
Sayaka are alive, ne? Please, let her alive!  :bow: :bow: :bow: Onegai shimasu!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2013, 07:17:24 PM »
Sae unleashes her frustrations but ends up putting Sayaka into a grave condition :(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2013, 09:36:17 PM »
sae what have you done? :shocked
sayaka wake up!! :cry:
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2013, 04:44:09 AM »
Ah... Sae beat Sayaka up...

What's wrong with Sayaka...?

Did she die....?

Probably not... just unconscious... or having internal bleeding...

And she might be in critical condition...

Wah... what's going to happen next

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 8
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2013, 10:32:19 PM »

My eternal blue rose

Chapter 8-Rose's dream

Sayaka's POV

*Cough* *Cough*

.....Ugh.....

.....Mm... Sa..e...

.....Sae.... Sae.....!!

My eyes popped open and I suddenly woke up. I was lying on the ground. Then, I heard someone crying. Sae was crying on the couch. Someone was laying there. I slowly got up and walked over and was terrified at what I saw. I saw..myself! My own body beaten and bruised.

"No, it can't be!"

"Sayaka... *Sniff* Please, answer me..!"

"Sae! I'm right here!"

I try to touch her, but it was blocked off by an invisible forcefield. I call Sae's name more and more, but she can't hear me. She keeps crying and crying, desperate for me to answer.

"Sayaka, I'm so sorry! I won't do it ever again! Just PLEASE WAKE UP!!!"

I pounded harder and harder, trying to reach Sae. Eventually, I gave up and broke down, crying over the ground. My tears disappeared into the light from outside. I was a ghost, and I died. I can no longer stay with Sae.

"This is all my fault... All my fault..."

"No! Sae, it's NOT your fault!"

"I'm so.... *Sniff* so sorry, Sayaka..."

"Sae..."

"I didn't want to leave you alone. I didn't want to leave your side. You're dream was to be an actress...and I blew it... I'm sorry. I'm sorry, 'ya hear me?!"

I sadly smiled. I can't reach Sae, but her feelings can still reach me.

"I'M SORRY, SAYAKA!!!!!!"

"Sae... I love you so much..."
End of Sayaka's POV

*This song popped in my head as I wrote this chapter*

*I guess this can be either Sayaka or Sae's POV*

What are you, reflected in my eye, gazing at…?
A single ray of light piercing into the perpetual darkness
An injured heart too can become kindness
An innocent radiance releases everything

“Don’t fear
I’m always beside you”
Your voice echoes throughout my night sky

A pure white wing searching for hope
Surpassing countless pasts
Embracing the sorrow I hid alone
I believe I can surely become as strong
As the amount of tears I’ve shed
Because you’re here I won’t look down

What am I, reflected in your eye, thinking of…?
Unease attacks the warmth I know for the first time
Somewhere along, the wish that has disappeared time and again
Has had even the meaning of “sincere” erased

“I want to be here…
To be with you forever”
I thought if I said it it’ll be lost again

A straightforward dream seeking freedom
Writing an unending future
Destroy the clock that has stopped
I want to tell you first
Open the door of truth
Because I’m here I’ll protect you

Wanting to see your smiling face
Before I knew I was smiling too
You taught me that those days I took for granted
Are this precious

A pure white wing searching for hope
Surpassing countless pasts
Embracing the sorrow I hid alone
I believe I can surely become as strong
As the amount of tears I’ve shed
Because you’re here I won’t look down
Let’s fly to the place of genesis…

Sae's POV
I sat there, next to Sayaka's body. I cry over her stiff shoulder and hold her limp hand.

"Don't leave me..."

I slowly got up and held her cheek.

"I love you..."

I placed a soft peck on her lips and cry more. I decided to try and wait to see if she'd wake up, so I turned around and turned on the TV. I instantly started playing the video from the Request Hour DVD. The final day. I skip a few chapters ahead to where Sayaka's solo was on. I was so happy she could leave AKB with such a legendary song.

I wonder what will happen to the song after she leaves...

"Nee, Sayaka--"

I turned and remembered she was still asleep. Or, possibly asleep. I skipped a bit more and played my unit song. I was happier than ever and Sayaka was happy, too. I remember what happened after the concert was over.

*From my short fic, "Omedetou"*

"SAYAKA~~~~!"

"Eh?!"

I hugged her as tight as I could, never wanting to let go.

"OMEDETOU~~~~~~~!OMEDETOOMEDETOOMEDETOU~~~~~~~!!!!"

I could clearly see her blushing, and that only made her look even cuter. She turned to meet my gave and forcefully broke our hug.

"Sae. I should be the one congradulating YOU. You beat me."

"Mm~, I know, but.... No one can beat my Sayaka-chan! :heart: "

I hug her once again and, this time, she kindly accepted. Then, I felt her head shift down a bit as she whispered something to me.

"Compared to me, Sae, you've got so much more going for you."

"Baka!"

"Eh?"

She parted once again and looked at my eyes. I smiled and said, "I told you. No one can beat Sayaka. Not even me." I kissed her and she accepted each one as we went on.

I'm so happy to have met Sayaka. To be with her til the very end. To have her support me through and through. I could sometimes hear her voice correct me during rehearsals even if she wasn't there. And, even now, I'm positive it wasn't going to end.

I turned off the TV and slowly crawled back to Sayaka's side. More tears swelled up in my already sore eyes. I bring her hand close and slowly kiss it. Then, I bring it up to my cheek and let it hold it.

"***Sa****e****"

"Eh?"

I swear I heard Sayaka's voice calling. The next thing I knew, I thought I felt someone hugging me from behind. I felt someone's warm heartbeat and listened to the calming melody it created. I felt so..at peace...

"Sayaka..."

My eyes closed and I fell asleep. I could feel that person's warmth continue to grow and I drifted into a dream. I'm in my own world. A world where I can do absolutly anything. And, in that world, Sayaka and I are truly eternal, and no one can seperate us. I smiled in my sleep and continued to dream. Continued to feel the mysterious warmth from the heartbeat.

I absolutly had no doubt it my mind... It was Sayaka...

To Be Continued

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 8
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2013, 10:54:32 PM »
Saddening to see the story come to this. :(

Sayaka is probably still in a dazed state though
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Archie28

• Sayaka is gorgeous <3
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2013, 07:39:56 AM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sayaka  :cry:
It doesn't matter if you're a senbatsu or not, we're all comrade - Akimoto Sayaka

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2013, 02:36:37 PM »
omg :shocked the ending so sweet  :heart: :yep:but sad :cry:
thanx for this :cow: :bow:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2013, 06:12:35 PM »
Wah... luckily... Sayaka didn't die from her injury...

If she can recover her conscious, it means her injury was just physical...

May be a bit of bruises in her ribs...

But no internal injuries....

I like how you use the music to explain their feelings....

What's going to happen to Sayaka...?

Would Sae ignore Sayaka again?

How their relationship going to develop?

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the update

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
My eternal blue rose (Sayaka's Graduation fanfic)-CH 9
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2013, 11:50:01 PM »
:farofflook: We're almost ending!!! :farofflook:

My eternal blue rose

Chapter 9-The rose's softest kiss

Sayaka's POV
A few hours ago...

Oh god, Sae! I can't take it!!

All my confidence at my side, I screamed Sae's name one last time and successfully hugged her. My tears would fal and pass through her, disappearing in thin air. I repeated her name again and again, until...

"Sayaka?"

"Sae! I'm here!"

"Sayaka..."

She heard me. She finally heard me. I saw her eyes close and she collapsed on the couch. She took slow deep breaths and smiled, holding my hand tight. I leaned up against her and hugged her again.

"Sayaka..."

"Sae... Oh, I love you so much..."

My heart felt like it was slowing down again. Oh, god, no... Please, don't let me die... If I'm gonna die, let me hold Sae just a little longer. More tears streamed down as my eyes slowly began to close. God, I don't wanna die yet... My eyes finally shut and I fell asleep...

A few hours have past now... Strange enough, my heart is still beating.

*Cough*

My eyes opened again. My vision slowly came into focus. I was lying on the couch and was sore all around... I could feel... I'm alive! Oh, thank god, I'm alive! I slowly lifted myself up, hissing a bit at how sore my body still was. Then, I saw Sae, still laying there, whispering something.

"I'm sorry..! I'm sorry..!"

"Sae?" I said in a hoarse voice. Sweat beads formed on her head and her eyes squeezed tighter. Dear god, she's having a nightmare...

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-I-I'm sorry..!!!"

I slowly turned her a bit and shook her shoulders.

"Sae, stop! It's alright! Look!"

Her eyes slowly opened back up and her breathing calmed down. Her eyes widened when she saw me. She slowly sat up and carressed my face.

"..S-Sayaka? ...You're okay..?"

"Yeah... I'm okay..."

She smiled and hugged me tight, wailing into my shoulder. I caressed her back to try and calm her down.

"Thank goodness... *Sniff* I thought I lost you..."

"I thought so, too. I just didn't want to leave you alone, Sae..."

She broke the hug and sat up on the couch, just to fall right back on me and cry into my chest.

"I promise, I'll never, ever...*Sniff* EVER do that again!!! I promise on MY LIFE, SAYAKA!!!! *Wails* I'm so sorry~!"

"Sae, please stop... Don't cry... I'll still be here." I slowly sat her back up and stared into her eyes. "Look, just because I'm graduating to become an actress doesn't mean I'll be gone forever. I promise you, one way or another, we will be together again. Forever."

She wiped off her tears, but they get streaming down more and more... I swaer, sometimes she's a bigger crybaby than Takamina.

"..I-I..don't get it... *Sniff* Why are you so nice to me..*Sniff* even..hii..after I h-hurt you..?"

"...Because, I love you, Sae. I love you more than anyone."

I planted a soft peck on her forehead, and to my surprise, she pushed me away a bit.

"Eh?"

"Sayaka... You shouldn't be kissing me..."

She looked at me again, those innocent eyes I saw before she left for Shanghai not so long ago. Those eyes longing to stay with me forever. Ah... So cute.

"I need to kiss you. You're hurt... I hurt you...so, I'll heal you..." She kissed a small wound on my hand, which made me flinch. She moved up and pushed me down against the couch. "I'll kiss all your wounds and heal them... If you can do the least bit and forgive me, that will only make them heal faster."

She held my neck and started kissing the bruises around my shoulders, past my chest, and up to my neck. She slightly sucked on my neck and licked the blood off. She held my head in position and kissed my cheek gently. The bruises on my face and forehead. The small fracture in my nose; it wasn't broke, I was just so embarressed, I couldn't smile properly.

I turned my head a bit as she continued kissing my cheek. It became more intense and I can't take it. I turned my head and was about to say something, until our lips suddenly met each other and we both froze instantly.

Ah.. Her lips. They're so soft, so sweet. Before we knew it, we were making out, forgetting the world around us. We just stayed there and kissed. Neither of us stopped even once. The only reason we'd stopped was to breathe, then we'd return to each other and kiss again, more passionate than the last.

I felt her tongue slowly slip in and I began to do the same. My arms locked around her neck, deepening the kiss more, and she couldn't resist having the urge to slowly carress my body everywhere. We finally stopped after the two of us felt so hot, it was too much to take. She cried again and we hugged tightly one last time.

"Sayaka... I'm so happy... For you. For us. I hope you get in good as an actress."

I felt tears start streaming down and I clutched onto her shirt.

"Sae, thank you... I'll never forget any of you... Especially you, Sae. You're my one, true love, and that will never change."

"Then, let's graduate together! We'll get married," she giggled in a teasing voice.

"Sae, you think about YOUR future first."

"I am." She slowly broke the hug and smiled at me. "I'll be a star, just like you will."

*Giggles*

We hugged again, the sun shining down from the clouds. I can't control my tears anymore. I don't want to. They're tears of joy.

To Be Continued

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Please Smile Again