JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rumtag - Senbou Sekai

Author Topic: [AtsuYuu] Unwanted feelings [COMPLETE] 13 Chapters  (Read 43865 times)

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
Re: [AtsuYuu] Unwanted feelings [ONGOING] Chapter 3
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 01:17:59 PM »
acchan so dense  XD
oh wait what does yuuchan mean at the last!??  :shocked :O :panic:
tnx for the update!  :bow: :inlove:

Silent reader for now

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2013, 01:27:51 PM »
Ahaha.. :lol: Seriously i can't stop my giggling! Ahaha XD

Yuko said yes! :fap I think MaYuki were right about Acchan being dense but i doubt.. There 's something.. I don't know.. I'm sure there is :banghead:

Ah! Why Yuko just said that to Takamina? What did she mean by that? Uwaaa! TakaHaru knew about it too.. Yey! :fap Acchan feelings.still unknown for Yuko? Uwaa! Double date? :twisted: :thumbsup

What wll happen next? Can't wait :fap

Thank you for the update :bow: :thumbsup :twothumbs

WONDERFUL~ I FEEL THE LOVE~ :twothumbs

Offline 48GGMU

• :love: Shinyuu Trio Forever :love:
  • ecchi
  • [Oshima Yuko = OshiMen] [Oshima Hip = OshiPet]
    • yuk00shi
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 04:03:54 PM »
OMG!! Yuko'll graduate??
Finally... :mon trudge: :mon trudge: :mon trudge: :mon trudge:
Graduate at top place
Smart squirrel  :on GJ: :on GJ:

Haruna knew? And she always comfort that poor squirrel?
*hugs Haruna* Aa~h my kojiyuu haato   :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

Thanks for the fast update Ashura-san  :kneelbow:

Looking for your next chapter  :twothumbs :twothumbs
KojiYuu - AtsuYuu - TakaYuu - MiiYuu - MayuYuu - RenaYuu - SadoYuu - SasshiYuu

[add-all-48-group-member-name]Yuu

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 07:05:31 PM »
Yuko admits her feelings and to hand it off kinda casually is affirming her actions
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: [AtsuYuu] Unwanted feelings [ONGOING] Chapter 4
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2013, 11:01:15 AM »
Ahhh I hope our AtsuYuu would hit it off without a hitch~

But sadly, reality ain't like dat. *sigh*

Anywho~

Mission Starto da! Oh yeah, 4 MONTHS time skip. XD

===================================================================

It's been 2 months since that day. The day she announced it to the world. The day that shook AKB to it's core and the day where phase 3 started.
   "... I, Oshima Yuko, will graduate from AKB and chase my dream"

She announced her graduation to the world the day after she told her General Manager, best friend and crush. Takahashi Minami, the General Manager and her best friend, Kojima Haruna, tried to stop her and told her to think about it some more, but she has already asked AKB48's Producer about it and the only thing he said was "I don't have a clue what you have been through but if you think you can swim, then jump in the sea of sharks." She pondered his words and replied "If the bottom of the sea lies a hidden gem, then I shall gladly face the sharks"

Before she told her 3 close friends, 1 of them already knew about it.

=====

"Are you serious...?"
"Yes." she answered instantly. Without a sign of doubt in her eyes. The other girl knew that her friend would never make a big decision without thinking of the best. She could only sigh in defeat. "You know that I won't stop you. But tell me, what makes you want to graduate all of a sudden?" The short-haired actress asked her. The squirrel-like girl knew that the actress is stubborn and will pursue her for the answer if she doesn't so she answered her "I want to become the Number 1 actress.", the now Number 1 actress was shocked. There are times she had hoped that her long-time rival from the same industry would pursue acting more but she also doesn't want her to leave AKB. But, even if she doesn't want to, she smiled. Her smile was genuine. Which reminded the squirrel-like girl of how she fell for her. "I don't know why you wanted to pursue acting, but that's what makes you my rival, Yuko." she says as she stood up and left the restaurant, and the girl, Oshima Yuko. "Because of you..." whispered Yuko to herself as she no longer saw the figure of her crush.

=====

Now to the present, she has encountered various obstacles and rivals but still didn't give up. She was criticized by many of her seniors and even fans for graduating without second thoughts. The media viewed her as stuck-up and insane. Her seniors never gave any chances to her and many times she wanted to come back to AKB but alas, that was impossible. She had thought that show-biz was cruel. What saved her was the smile of her crush. Even in the presence of her seniors, she never once complained nor showed her weakness. In just 2 years, she managed to obtain the title of the 'Ace Actress' and 'The one who surpassed her seniors'.
   Is what I'm facing the same as what you faced, Acchan? How can you be so calm? Do I even deserve to call you my rival...? she thought about it and never came to understand, that is until a certain day.

=======
[Chapter 4]
=======
-Yuko's POV-

Yuko :"Hey guys~" I entered the karaoke room. The one where I usually goes with all the AKB members.
Minami :"Oh! Yuko!" she was surprised by my sudden visit.
I sighted NyanNyan hiding under the table
Yuko :"NyanNyan~" I cuddled with her there
Haruna :"Y- Yuu-chan?! F- Fancy meeting you here..." she averted her gaze somewhere else

Actually, before I came in,

=====

??? :"T- Takamina! W- We're doing it here?!"
Minami :"Of course, Harunyan~ We're basically going out, right~?"
Haruna :"M- Mou. The others might barge in, you know..."
Minami :"I don't care. All of the others knew about us."
Haruna :"Y- Yuu-chan and Acchan doesn't know..."
Minami :"Acchan is stupid when it comes to herself but she's perceptive when it comes to other people and you don't need to worry about Yuko"
Haruna :"Why's that?"
Minami :"Coz she's an idiot."
'Who yer callin' an idiot?!'
Minami :"So let's start our fun-making, shall we~?"
Haruna :"W- Well, I guess it's okay..."

Then I barged in

=====

Yuko :"Aw~ NyanNyan's so cruel, making out with Bakamina and forgetting me~" I hugged her tighter
Haruna :"Eh?! You saw us?"
Yuko :"'Heard', actually. And I'm not giving my NyanNyan to you, Bakamina!" i said, caressing my NyanNyan
Minami :"Who are you calling 'Bakamina'?! And I don't your permission because Harunyan's already mine!" she took NyanNyan away from me and cuddled with her on the seat
Yuko :"Tch. Only 4 months after I graduated and NyanNyan's already lovey dovey with this midget. Miichan must be feeling lonely."
Haruna :"She's fine. Mariko always drop by to play with her."
Yuko :"What is she, a kid?!"
Mariko :"Pretty much."

Before I realized it, Shinoda Mariko is already inside the room, drinking soda that she bought from a vending machine. Minegishi Minami is also with her. Listening to what I said.

Minegishi :"Why would I feel lonely without this old hag?! She's always barging in the theater and causing trouble for me"
Mariko :"Says the gachapin that was crying her eyes out when I didn't come one day due to work"
Minegishi :"I- I was peeling onions!"
Minami :"How and why would you peel onions inside the AKB theater?"

While we were teasing Miichan, The two SKE members entered.

Rena :"Sorry for barging in, and thanks for inviting us, Takamina-senpai."
Jurina :"Hey guys, just before, Rena was-" before she could finish, Rena covers her mouth and glared at her
Jurina :"... Nothing, I'm sorry..."
Mariko :"Good thing Atsuko's not here or else she'd be curious and forced Rena to say what she did."

My heart skipped a beat when hearing her name being mentioned.

Minami :"Oh, I already invited Acchan but she's gonna be a little late" she says while snuggling with NyanNyan

My heart was beating faster. This always happen when I'm waiting for Acchan. I thought it would explode if I see her. We've been hanging out with each other a lot more than before after my graduation and we're also living together. My life is full of Acchan but I can't get used to it. My heart will always race when I see her. Once I saw her with only a towel on her after getting out of the bath but that's enough to make me faint. It was a good thing she was stupid though. She suspects nothing. I still remember her hot figure... Her sexy body...

Minegishi :"Yuu-chan, your nose is bleeding"
Yuko :"Eh?!" I checked and I feel blood came out of my nose
Mariko :"What were you thinking...?" her S mode is on
Yuko :"Hahaha! I have no idea what you're talking about" I wiped my nose and feigns ignorance
Yuko :"Oh yeah, Takamina. Who else is coming?" I changed the subject
Minami :"Chiyu dragged Tomochin to Nagoya and Sae wants to have her alone time with Sayaka since she just got back. Yuki said she's going to come with Mayuyu and there's no telling when Acchan will come"

Jurina :"Let's just sing~!" she grabs a mike and chose an AKB song, [Heavy Rotation]
Rena :"Jurina wanted to sing center for that song but Mayuyu got it first"
Jurina :"That damn twintails."
Mayu :"Oh, you dare to call your senpai and center that?"

Mayuyu and Yukirin just got here and heard Jurina and Rena's conversation.

Jurina :"Like I care"
Mayu :"You're really uncute, you know that?"
Jurina :"Better than being a narcissist"
Yuki :"Okay, enough you two."
Rena :"First about Maeda-san's successor and now it became worse after Oshima-san's graduation."
Mariko :"Mayuyu actually wanted Atsuko's position since she likes her so much and Jurina wanted your position since she respects you but they got switched." she says, talking to me
Yuko :"I see... Well, usually, that's what's going to happen. I'm closer to Shiriri-chan and Acchan's closer to Jurina-chan."
Minegishi :"They're jealous of each other."

We sang some songs and played around. Everyone was being merry, seeing as they rarely see each other these days. But then it became quiet. We heard the door open and what came through it was an angel. My heart was beating WAY faster than before and I could feel my face getting hot.

Angel :"Hey, sorry I'm a little late."
Minami :"Acchan, you made it~" this time, it was Takamina who clung to the angel. I feel a little jealous and angry... The same with NyanNyan
Atsuko :"Yeah, sorry. I was practicing my acting with my seniors." she patted Takamina's head
Mariko :"You sure are living your dream, huh"
Mayu :"Senpai~" she hugged Acchan as well
Rena :"When did the two get so close?!"
THAT'S WHAT I WANNA KNOW

Atsuko :"Ah, dunno. We started hanging out with each other lately and she's so cute I can't ignore it~" she also pats Mayuyu's head
I glare at Mayuyu but she just sticks her tongue out at me and clings to Acchan more
Mariko :"Whoa, Yukirin's aura changed!"
Mayu :"!" she quickly lets go of Acchan and hugged Yuki
Mayu :"But I like Mama more~"
Yuki :"Let go."
Mayu :"!... Hai..." she lets go of Yuki and sulks in the corner
Jurina :"Haha! She got scolded!" she laughs as she points at Mayuyu
Rena :"The same thing happened when you clung to Oshima-san in front of me."
Jurina :"Urg..."

While the others are busy choosing their songs, Acchan sat next to me. It seemed like NyanNyan dragged Takamina away outside.

Atsuko :"So how was your work these days, Yuko?" She asked with the same angelic smile as always.
Yuko :"As per usual... But..." I looked down, feeling depressed
Atsuko :"Your higher-ups, fans, family, friends and seniors giving you a hard time?" she asked me as she already knew what was going on
Yuko :"N- No... Just my seniors..."
Atsuko :"Oh. Then there's nothing to be worried about." she pats my head
Atsuko :"If someone as clumsy as me can make it, then the great Oshima Yuko would have no problem." she gives me her beautiful reassuring smile

My heart was beating beyond fast, I feel that if I let my guard down, I would've confessed to her right at that moment

Atsuko :"Feeling better" She asks as she saw me smile a bit
Yuko :"The number 1 actress Maeda Atsuko called me 'the great'. Then of course I would do my best!" Acchan giggled a bit when I said that
Atsuko :"Yup. My expectations for you are high, so don't disappoint me~" she said jokingly
Yuko :"As you wish, my queen!"
We both laughed at the same time

There's still a long way to go, but I wonder how long it'll take until I finally reach her...

Just then, my phone rang and it was my manager. I excused myself and took my call outside

Yuko :"Haha. Great timing!"
Manager :"Huh?"
Yuko :"Nothing."
Manager :"Oshima! We have great news!"
Yuko :"Let me guess, I'm going to be starring in a lead role in a drama"
Manager :"Eh? How did you know?!"
Yuko :"Whoa, is that true?!"
Manager :"Yes! Sadly, there are two main leads in that story."
Yuko :"Who cares~ I'm gonna try my hardest!"
Manager :"Ah! I forgot to tell you!"
Yuko :"Hm? What else?! Is this about the Pluto Revolution?!"
Manager :"Stay with me, Yuko-chan! This is really big news! Your dream is going to come true!

The other main lead is Maeda Atsuko!"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 11:29:55 AM by AshuraX »

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
Re: [AtsuYuu] Unwanted feelings [ONGOING] Chapter 4
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2013, 11:56:12 AM »
:shocked That was she meant about when she talked to Takamina.. Aaaaah!

Uwaaa.. Skip.. TakaHaru moment cute! Takaboy nice! :fap REUNION! :fap That's nice! Ah! I just love everyone moments!

Yuko got a role on drama and with Acchan! Ohmygosh! Will Acchan develop some feelings for Yuko? Will Yuko be true to her feelings? What will happen next? Can't wait! :fap

I can't stop smiling like a fool! :lol: :banghead:

SMILING~ GREAT~ :twothumbs

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AtsuYuu] Unwanted feelings [ONGOING] Chapter 5
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2013, 11:31:38 AM »
kenjoy12, argh, i seriously want the two to pair up RIGHT NOW! But whatever, Yuko's feelings come first

=======
[Chapter 5]
=======
POV : Maeda Atsuko

Yuko :"What the hell are you talking about?!" she glared at me with bloodshot eyes
I put my head down and looked at the floor in fear of Yuko's anger
Yuko :"Look at me!" she yelled, grabbed my head and forced me to look into her eyes
Atsuko :"I- I'm sorry..." I apologized and faked crying
Yuko :"HUH?! Your tears are obviously fake! Tell me! Where did you go last night with Ken?!"
Atsuko :"H- He just asked me to accompany him..."
Yuko :"WHERE?!"
Atsuko :"T- To the arcarde..."
Yuko :"LIES!" She slapped me but I felt nothing
Yuko :"Miya... How could you..."
We looked at each other, she has tears in her eyes and I was in shock

Director :"Okay, cut!" he shouted signaling the end of today's shoot.
Yuko :"Waaa~! I'm so sorry Acchan~!" she hugged me tight, feeling sorry that she lightly slapped me before.
Atsuko :"I'm fine~ I'm fine" I gave her a smile but she still apologized while crying a bit

This is the first time Yuko and I are starring in the same drama. Best part of it is that both of us are the main leads. I play a girl named Miya who the main character falls in love with and Yuko plays a girl named Mina, who is dating the main character in the early episodes. Miya and Mina are best friends who shared a deep bond, kind of like me and Yuko. The script writer was Akimoto Yasushi, our producer in our AKB days. He said he wanted us two to star in this drama. He even called Takamina to play as the main character. What's funny about this story is that the main character doesn't appear much at all. He'll only appear once and that's the kissing scene. When Takamina heard this, she mocked Akimoto-san in her MC the next day which led to Akimoto-san, being the nice guy he is, extending it to three scenes. The fight scene, the date scene and the kissing scene. Takamina still wasn't satisfied though...

Right now, Yuko, Takamina, who wasn't supposed to appear at today's shoot but appeared anyway because she had nothing to do, and I are in the changing room since the shoot is already over for today.

Atsuko :"Oh, how are you and NyanNyan these days, Yuko?" I asked her out of curiosity.
Yuko :"Fine, I guess. But she's been all lovey dovey with Takamina lately." she glared at Takamina and she flinched.
Minami :"W- Well, even if we aren't in the same team, doesn't mean we shouldn't hang out. Besides, we're in the same unit!" she protested trying to explain herself to me for some reason. I don't mind it much, since it has nothing to do with me.
Atsuko :"Well, NyanNyan can have her during the day," I hugged Takamina seductively "But I'll have her during the night" and licked my lips
Takamina and, for some reason, Yuko blushed madly as I did that

Yuko :"T- Topic change!" she yelled and tore me and Takamina apart
Haha! She's jealous of me for being so close with Takamina~
Yuko :"W- What's actually going on with you and Mayuyu?" she asked me nervously
Atsuko :"Hm? I thought I told you before that she and I are just close with each other lately for some reason."

Mayu and I always hung out with each other when she wasn't with the members and I wasn't with my seniors or ex-members. We actually have a lot in common so it's easy for us to talk about almost anything. It's probably because she realized I'm a closet pervert that she started hanging out with me a lot.
   I giggled a bit, making the other two curious.
Yuko :"What are you giggling so weirdly about?"
Atsuko :"Hehe, nothing~ It's just that it's laughable when Mayu, who I only recently hung out with, knows something about me that you two never figured out."
Both :"WHAT?!"

Takamina gave a signal to Yuko then Yuko quickly took out her phone and dialed someone's number. The two waited for that someone to pick up while I just smiled. Yuko put her call in loud speaker and we heard the person pick up.

??? :"Moshi moshi, oshiriko-chan~"
It's Mayu... as expected
Yuko :"Shiriri-chan! Tell me something you know about Acchan!" she demanded her to answer
Mayu :"Huh? She's left-handed?"
Whoa, she realized even that?
Yuko :"No no! We already know that! Tell us something we DON'T know!"
Mayu :"Hmm... She's an S."
Minami :"That's obvious! What else?!" Takamina, who was silent until now, demanded her as well
Mayu :"Eh? Takahashi-san's there as well?"
Yuko :"Just answer! Please, Shiriri-chan!"
Mayu :"Ehm... she usually mastur-"
Atsuko :"Okay, okay. Don't talk anymore, Mayu." I said to Mayu over the phone. She seems to have heard me as she stopped talking about that
Mayu :"Oh, Atsuko-senpai! You're here as well~?" she sounded so merry
Yuko :"WAIT! What were you going to say?!"
Minami :"If you're talking about the way she's usually masturbating with her left hand, then it's obvious!"
Yuko :"Sou da!"
Atsuko :"HOW THE HELL DO YOU THREE EVEN KNOW?!" I finally lost my composure

After that, Takamina had to leave so we split up. Yuko and I are walking towards our house since we're living together.

Yuko :"So, what DID Mayu know that I don't?" she asked, still on that topic
Atsuko :"NOTHING!" I pouted and crossed my arms
Yuko :"Haha! It's rare to see you acting so cute in front of me~!"
Atsuko :"So you're saying I'm not cute?"
Yuko :"No no~ You're the cutest in the world~" she complimented me with a blush on her face
Atsuko :"Haha, thanks~" I realized that I, myself, was blushing a bit
Yuko :"EH?! Acchan blushing?! KAWAII~!!!" She clings to me and rubbed her face against mine
Atsuko :"No, Yuko's cuter~" I giggled a bit

When we got home, we laid flat down on the floor, finally feeling tired

Yuko :"Ahhhh! I'm tired!!!"
Atsuko :"Can't blame it. We were walking around all day from 1 set to another"
Yuko :"The drama, huh... Tomorrow's the kissing scene..." she says recalling that tomorrow is the kissing scene between me and Takamina
Atsuko :"Yup. It's a good thing Takamina's a girl that looks boyish. At least I didn't have to kiss a guy... Again." I remembered previous dramas and movies.
Yuko :"... I hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow..." her voice sounds faint... probably because she's tired and sleepy
Atsuko :"Yeah" I closed my eyes.
As I entered dreamland, I don't know if it was only my mind's trick or my inner thoughts but I heard a faint voice...
"... with my heart..."

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2013, 12:31:01 PM »
@AshuraX - Even the author can't wait.. Ahaha :lol: Gambatte ne~ :fap In my opinion i think it's too early to let Yuko confess her feelings for Acchan because i want more.drama! But it depends on you how you manage your story.

Wow! The drama scene was pretty intensed! Hohoho I think Yuko just vented her feelings for Acchan.. But it's drama! Nande!? I hope it was the real thing :banghead: Ahaha.. Uwaaa.. Acchan so cute! Yuko made her Acchan blushed! Ohmygosh! Everytime i read this story i smiling like a fool even when i'm typing my comment! :banghead: Whoa! Acchan and Takamina going to kiss for tom drama scene! And she heard Yuko! Yuko gambatte ne~

Will everything gonna be alright for tomorrow drama scene? Of course.not! ohmygosh! Can't wait what they will think about for each other? We know that TakaHaru are together. Surely Takamina will comfort and assure Yuko but Yuko can't help it especially there's no mutual feelings between the two (AtsuYuu).. ! Now i wonder if Takamina really loves Haruna ? And does Acchan have feelings for Yuko or she's just denying it? Ouch! This sucks! Yuko i feel your pain! :cry:

UNREQUITED LOVE IS HEARTBREAKING~ AWESOME~ :twothumbs \m/(^o^)\m/
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 02:30:16 PM by kenjoy12 »

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2013, 02:08:12 PM »
Hmm... The latest chapter gives the feeling that acchan shares feelings for Yuko n seem to know Yuko has feelings for her? Or mayb thinks that Yuko has feelings for her but thinks Yuko doesn't know? ... Great chapter nonetheless! :thumbsup :twothumbs :bow:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AtsuYuu] Unwanted feelings [ONGOING] Chapter 6
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 01:32:35 PM »
As per usual, thanks for the comments and likes~

kenjoy12, thanks for yer opinion~ but I was thinking of Acchan realizing > Yuko avoiding > Acchan S mode on~ Yeah, it's boring so I'll stop myself >w>

tfme3638, don't know bout that, but in my mind, Acchan's slow on the uptake. Yuko will somehow make Acchan realize it and Acchan would just go 'okay'~ And they marry each other. That's what I thought when I was doing the first chapter XD

Anywho, next chapter. Time for the drama! (Not really, but it counts)

======
Chapter 6
======

POV : Takahashi Minami

Today is the day I'll be doing the kissing scene with Acchan. I kissed her a lot of times before but this was making me very nervous. I'm in the AKB theater trying to practice the steps for our upcoming single but some person somewhere was glaring at me. I looked in her direction. The girl has cat-like features with her air-headed facial and pout. I instinctively smiled while I watched her ran away as I looked at her and tripped. She got back up, wiped the dirt and dust off of her and walked away, stylishly. Even though bumped into a wall thereafter.

I finished my practice and Harunyan quickly came and hugged me.

Minami :"? What's wrong, Harunyan?" I asked curiously since it was usually me who initiated skinship with her
Haruna :"... Nothing..." she pouted, giving me the idea of what's wrong
Minami :"Oh, you're mad because today I'm going to kiss Acchan?" I looked at her with the same eyes Acchan always gave me
Haruna :"N- no! I- It's not like I care or anything!" she was red all over
Minami :"You don't need to worry, it's already over with Acchan and me." I said as I recalled her words

"Takamina, there's already someone out there who loves you more than I do"

Haruna :"I know, but..." her look was still insecure. She knew how much I loved Acchan in the past
Minami :"Don't worry, don't worry~ Besides, there should be another person you should be worrying about." I patted her head and heard her purring, probably due to the said person training her that way
Haruna :"What do y- Ah..." She realized it and broke the embrace
Haruna :"Do you think she'll be okay?" she looks down, worried
Minami :"This is her we're talking about. She knows how to hide her emotions deep down" I gave her a reassuring smile

============

POV : Oshima Yuko

I let out a weird sneeze for some reason and all of the seniors looked at me worriedly. I said I was fine and they gave me a warm smile.

My relationship with the seniors are getting better by the day. It's all thanks to Acchan who took the opportunity to invite everyone for dinner. At first I was alone but then Acchan made the others come closer to me and get to know me better. They eventually loosened up their glare and we became much closer. If it wasn't for that girl, I would've given up on being an actress. Heck, I wouldn't even think about it if I hadn't met her.

Right now, I was filming for a drama in which I played a major role in. After that, there was the drama which I was starring with none other than Acchan herself.

I finished the first shoot and was on my way to the drama set. It was in a forest we don't know. Luckily, the staffs said they knew their way around the area yesterday so I felt relieved

On my way there, while I was sitting in the car, which is on it's way to the filming area, my manager was talking about his children and how cute they are. I shared some things with him so he's really opened up to me and talks about his private life with me some time. I thought that her kids were cute, but that wasn't on my mind at the moment. I recalled how I realized that I fell in love with her in the past.

============
Yuko's flashback - Heavy Rotation

It was the first time that I was the center all alone. Usually, when I looked in front of me or by my side, there was a girl who always supported me. But now, seeing as I have beaten her in the elections, I was standing in front of everyone. It was hard... I was breathless, suffocating and stiff. I couldn't do anything. Being the center of Team K was nothing compared to this. No wonder they called Team A a monster house. I was embarrassed at myself. It was only a practice session but that took everything from me. I looked behind me and saw that everyone was looking at me, disappointed. Except that person. She always looked forward. She looked in the mirror and saw herself. Her eyes didn't falter at all. I needed to do my best, I needed to face forward, just liker her. But I couldn't. That was until the duo between me and her.

This time, she wasn't facing at the mirror, she was looking straight into my eyes. I could feel her breath on me, seeing as we were really close to each other. I realized that I was blushing madly, but decided to shrug it off as the pressure of being the center. Before our duo ended, which for me, lasted for eternity, she smiled at me. It wasn't a mocking smile... It was a smile of an angel.

That's when it hit me. She have been in the center for years, yet she was always smiling. How could someone like her carry all the burden and pressure all alone? I needed to do better...

I was thinking about her everyday after that. Sometimes I wondered why I was thinking about her, but thought it was natural since she is my No.1 rival. During the PV shoot, we had to redo it 10 times, probably because of my scene with Maeda Atsuko. I was seriously embarrassed. It wasn't like The Great Oshima Yuko at all. But even though we needed to redo it 10 times, I felt bliss...

Thus, I realized it... I was madly in love with her. We haven't spoken with each other privately before but I just fell for her. I don't know what attracted me to her so much. Her smile? Her personality? Her looks? Her boobs? No! Hers was smaller than mine! But, there's no doubt about it... I fell in love with her.

One day, I leaned next to the changing room's door and waited for her to come out and get to know her better thus becoming more closer to her. I thought of a million ways to start the conversation but none of them were perfect enough. I wanted to go with the regular one but I didn't think it would catch her interest. I greeted the other members normally as the came out of the changing room, then I saw her figure came out. The back which I always admired, so close yet so far. I tried to reach her but the more I stretched my hand, the further she went. After that, I tripped.

She looked at me weirdly. 'AAHHH! YUKO BAKA! BAKA BAKA! LOOK! SHE'S LOOKING AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE SOME KIND OF BABY!' I was having inner conflict within myself. After a few seconds of silence, Maeda-san bursts out laughing. I was bewildered. To think she was laughing AT me made me kind of depressed but the sight of seeing her laugh like that not only made my heart skipped a beat but also made me laugh along with her. When our voices were dried up from laughing too much, she finally broke the ice "Haha, you're kind of cute, Yuko~", that was her first words directed at me and also the start of our friendship. And hopefully, something more.

End of Yuko's flashback.

============

I finally realized that we reached our destination. Everyone was already there. They called me and I quickly joined them. We finally moved to the locations of the scenes.

======

After I was done with my final scene, it was finally time for Acchan and Takamina's kissing scene, or should I say Miya and Ken's. I took in the determination to hold my inner feelings. I promised myself years ago, that no matter what it's for, I would never disturb Acchan's road to fame. This might be a chance for her to make herself more famous than ever before. With that set in mind, I finally looked forward.

============
POV : Takahashi Minami

I was actually feeling a little nervous inside. It's been a long time since Acchan and I last kissed. The last time we kissed was when she apologized for rejecting me. It was kind of weird that she kissed me and apologized but nothing's not weird about Acchan.

With the director's cue, Acchan took a step forward and looked at me straight in the eyes. There it was, the seductive eyes that first captivated me. It was as if she was staring straight into my soul. I couldn't explain it. It was soothing yet terrifying at the same time. She took another step forward. We are only 1 step apart now. I took the initiative and pulled her head closer to mine, almost meeting our lips. One more push and we'll finally kiss after a long time.

"STOP IT!!!!" someone shouted and pushed me and Acchan apart from each other and both of us fell to the ground.

Before I could protest what was going on, I saw the person crying, as if she was holding her tears for so long. She realized what she had done and looked at Acchan one more time before running ahead through the forest.

"Yuko!" Acchan, who has gotten up already, shouted her name and chased her

I, who was sitting there speechless got up as well, apologized to the staff and chased the other two.

[To be continued?]

A little short and expected but meh. Blame my life QAQ
Anywho, please leave a comment and comment about your reactions, suggestions, or anything~
Thanks for read'n~

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2013, 03:02:58 PM »
@AshuraX - It can happen.. nod nod.. ^_^ Are you sure it's alright to give my opinions? Well the example you gave it can happen then just to Yuko can avoid Acchan there will be another character Yuko's friend not from akb circle and members doesn't know about her and Yuko going to spend alot of her time with her so-called friend.. Oh you will get the idea.. Well AshuraX-san you're the author.. Sorry if my opinion made you annoyed somehow.. :bow:

TakaHaru moment! :fap I see Takamina confessed to Acchan but Acchan rejected Takamina because Acchan knew about Haruna's feeling for Takamina.. Ahh! Ohboy! Yuko! She really can't endure to see her Acchan with somebody else.. :'(

Ahh! Does Takamina's feelings for Haruna is stronger than her feelings for Acchan? Will Acchan going to realize  Yuko's feelings? Will Yuko be able to admit her.feelings for Acchan? Aaargggh! My head is spinning due to alot of questions in my head? :banghead: And there will be alot of dramas will happen.. I can't wait! :fap

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:17:55 AM by kenjoy12 »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2013, 06:41:03 AM »
I hope YUKO is alright If someone sees the love of hr life kiss someone else it is hard to control your feelings  :cry: :cry:
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2013, 09:11:44 AM »
Im not too into AtsuYuu, but... OMG! this is awesome! I want to know what is next! I thought that Yuko could bear to see that scene, omg omg

good fic, btw <3

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AtsuYuu] Unwanted feelings [ONGOING] Chapter 7
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2013, 04:59:46 PM »
   Thanks for the comments~ And of course the likes =w=

kenjoy12, I like hearing others' opinion. They might contain information that I didn't realize or can help improve the fic~ As for what you said, yeah, I thought about it before. I don't know if that's a good idea, though, since I'm not actually a good enough writer(I think that's what I'm called?) to go that far. Yuko is more aggressive than Acchan. Meaning that if I made Acchan the aggressive one, I'm afraid that I might change Yuko's personality permanently. But hey, I should challenge myself OwO

Elo, it's kinda obvious that she isn't, but let's just see how her crush would handle the situation~

abcari, welcome to the AtsuYuu kingdom! (And LoL at the Boobies). Me too, I was actually thinking of making Yuko endure it and when it was night time and they were going home, she would attack Acchan, losing every bit of sanity left in her. And Acchan would finally see the light and realizes Yuko's feelings for her, and also her feelings for the little squirrel as well. But for some reason, it just happened...

Sorry for dragging this out a little longer... *bows*

Anywho, now to the AtsuYuu!!! and HER!

=======
[Chapter 7]
=======

I was running.... Running away... Away from her... I don't know where I'm going but I kept running anyway, evading the trees that I've sighted. A girl is right behind me, chasing after me. It's funny because she was always in front of me but right now, I don't want to face her. If I saw her anymore, I'm afraid I might lose my mind and do things that I would regret. There was also something else. The girl's face indicates that she seemed to be in pain. She's really not good when it comes to anything physical. I wanted to help her and stop right now. I wanted to comfort her and tell her 'Are you okay, Acchan? I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry...' but... I needed to get away. I muttered the one thing in that I wanted to say, "I'm sorry" and dashed off.

======

It's been 15 minutes since I ran away from the set. I didn't see Acchan in sight anymore. I leaned over a tree and started to drift off. I remembered the scene. Acchan and Takamina. The two were always close. Even though Acchan and I are called the Aces, and even though some people say that our relationship is so close that it couldn't be explained, I do know one thing. My relationship with Acchan isn't even close compared to her relationship with Takamina. I always envied Takamina and regretted auditioning for the second gen. I asked myself 'Why didn't I audition for the first gen back then...?' and another question popped in my mind '... Even if I joined in the first gen, would it make any difference? Would Acchan and I be more closer than her and Takamina...?'

I clapped my face with my hands and walked away, searching for a way out.

======

"I'm... lost..." I muttered to myself. I was walking around, searching for a way out of the forest, but it's already been more than 50 minutes already. I could actually call the staff ask them to pick me up, but the thought of seeing Acchan again scares me more. I found a lake while I was walking around. It looked so beautiful. It's already night time, so the scenery of the lake looked kind of romantic and pretty, but also lonely. A river would normally connect with the sea and so on, but a lake is always stranded, alone. I sat down next to the lake and cried. I muttered to myself. "Maybe the lake is just like me... Alone and jealous of the river and sea..." while I was crying my hearts out, I decided to just give up on Acchan and start a new life. I wanted to get away from it all. I would even quit being an actress for that. But before I could plan ahead more, still crying, I heard footsteps get near me. I heard the person greet me "Hey, I've been looking for you". I didn't look up, as I was crying, but I recognized that voice. The voice of an angel. The voice that I loved. "Acchan..." I muttered her name.

"Why are you here?" I asked her in a detested tone. I felt my heart was breaking when I asked her in that manner. It was as if I myself, broke my own heart. I decided to just wiped my tears away, but still won't look up. I could hear her giggle as she sat next to me and said "Because I was trying to fetch you, of course.". I couldn't see her but for some reason my heart, that was shattered in pieces, re-constructed again and the cold I felt because of the night time and the lake, suddenly became warm for some reason. I reminded myself that I needed to give up on her and the air felt colder again.

"Acchan..." I said, anxiously. I was scared and sad at the same time. "We... We need to talk..." I finally looked up at her. The scenery and the beauty of the lake with an angel such as Acchan felt surreal. I was captivated. All the things that I thought of just vanished instantly. No words came out of my mind, and mouth. I couldn't say anything.

"I already knew..."

She said the one thing that I least expected. Everything came back to me again. There's only one thing she could be talking about.

"And I'm sorry..."

That took a blow into me. It made me lose all of my strength. Tears started to fall down again.

"Ah, were you that touched?" she patted my head and ridiculed my feelings. I was angry and happy at the same time. "How did you know?" I managed to summon some bit of my strength and ask her. She pondered for a bit. "It was obvious. How many times did you think we hung out together?" I actually thought of it before since most of the members knew, but knowing that the real Maeda Atsuko knew it as well, was painful. I decided to ask her some more but refrained myself. "That's why I'm sorry... for kissing Takamina in front of you like that..." I was in doubt. Was that what she meant when she apologized? 'Then...', "Acchan... What do you think... of my feelings?" I finally asked her. She gave me her angelic smile

"I don't mind..."

I was happy. I couldn't cry anymore. I used up all of my tears. But...

"... your feelings for Takamina."

======
Takamina

I was actually listening to their conversation by the lake and was so happy for Yuko, that is until Acchan said the last bit. I was shocked. I thought that Yuko was in love with Acchan but why me? The only thing I could think of is...

"How...?" Yuko asked Acchan, still looking shocked. Acchan just smiled at her and explained "Well, because we've been hanging out with each other a lot recently and you always mentioned her name when we're alone even though the topic isn't about her at all." she continued "I confirmed it after today, when you separated me from her and looked at me after that. It's also because you mentioned something about being alone and jealous? Of course that's because of her and NyanNyan" she added confidently in her analysis. Yuko was stunned. Even I was. How could...

"HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH AN IDIOT?!" Yuko yelled at Acchan, grabbed her by the collar and pinned her to the ground. Acchan, who was not used to seeing the angry Yuko was silent and shocked. "You... How many times are you going to toy with me...?" Tears started rolling down her face. She was crying. I thought that she couldn't cry anymore but I guess I was wrong. Acchan looked at Yuko, who was crying, confused. I decided to step in.

======
Acchan

What did she mean? What is she talking about? Why was she so angry? Various questions played in my mind. None of them were the ones I could answer. I just looked at Yuko confused. I heard footsteps coming to us. It was Takamina. Yuko seemed to have noticed and looked at Takamina in disgust. 'I thought they were great friends, why did she look at her like that?' She released her grip against me and got up. Her eyes are looking down at me, telling me to get up as well. I did as she said.

"Hey, funny se-" before Takamina could finish, Yuko cut in "Did you hear us?" Takamina looked at Yuko with an apologetic face. "Not just heard, but also saw." She puts on a wry smile.

I was still thinking about what Yuko said, processing what happened but couldn't get anything so I decided to just ask her some other time. "I know the area. Let's go" I said the the two and put on my usual smile but before I could turn around and walk away,

I heard the sound of palm hitting a face at a fast motion. My cheeks were also getting hotter and painful.

"How... could you be such an idiot...?" she says, with tears in her eyes, the other girl, looked in shock.

That, was the first slap I got from Takamina.

[To be continued]

Y?! Y ACCHAN?!

Anywho, please comment your reactions, opinions and suggestions. *bows*
Since, I'm a BEGINNER~

See ya next time~ OwO/

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2013, 05:41:43 PM »
@AshuraX - nod nod.. Well there still room for improvement, right? Don't ya worry.. You wrote your story very well.. :) Just keep going with all your might.. nod nod.. Whatever your decisions are, i'll support you.. :) I'll try to give more opinions.. :)

Ahhh! Acchan why! Why are soooo dense! :banghead: I thought Acchan knew but when she continued her lines.. My heart just sank and reached the abyss of the sea! :cry: Ohmygosh! Takamina just slapped Acchan! :shocked Hope it will wake you Acchan!

Aah! What will happen next? What will Acchan reaction after the slapped? Angry? Confused? Will Takamina have courage to tell about Yuko's feeling to Acchan? Will Yuko can still endure the pain? Will she just give up? What will be the answer? Ohman the drama shooting just starting and alot of days they will spend together. Uwaa~ Too much drama.. But.. I'm loving it! :fap

PAIN~ DRAMA~ GREAT~ :twothumbs

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2013, 09:38:09 PM »
oooh so thats the principal plot that you thought xD but this is good too!! oooh yeah! Acchan is too slow!!! omg Its drama time!! xD

Offline rochilu

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2013, 01:08:39 AM »
omg! takamina slaped acchan? xDDD i didn't spected that!! waa sugoi sugoi >u<
i'm not usually a reader for Atsuyuu but i like your fic so... i think i will keep reading :3
so mucho drama and acchan don't get anything ajjajaja xD

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2013, 04:56:45 AM »
if takamina = bakamina then acchan should be ahocchan...why you so dense ahocchan...

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AtsuYuu] Unwanted feelings [ONGOING] Chapter 8
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2013, 05:31:43 PM »
kenjoy12, soo many questions, yet none of them shall be answered! Or at least that's what I'm thinking right now. Let's just wait and see

abcari, the drama is just starting! And yet, Acchan will take the lead this time!

rochilu, WELCOME to the AtsuYuu kingdom!!! Yes, let's just hope that Yuko would break the status quo right now and chase after Acchan!

bunny_rabbit Yup. Ahocchan's such an idiot. Wait, no! You can hate me all you want, but please don't hate Ahocchan!!! QAQ

ARGHH!!! I'm getting impatient! I wanna make those two a couple RIGHT NOW! But my mind of this story is telling me something else! Drama, or lovey dovey AtsuYuu? ARGH! Why did I think of Acchan like a super dense protagonist of harem anime?! Why didn't I make her more smarter?! Is this because of her Real Life image???? BAH!!! CURSE THOU MIND!!!

Anywho, enough of the Author's ranting. Next chapter, go go go!

=======
[Chapter 8]
=======
======

"Bear it ,Yuko..."

I was lying in bed, comforting myself. It's been two days since the incident with Takamina and Acchan. I lost myself and accidentally let out my anger at Acchan whilst Takamina, who knew my feelings and saw her close friend's misunderstanding, finally lost in anger and actually slapped the youngest of us three. After that, things have been awkward between us. Takamina and I avoided Acchan since that incident. She didn't question as to why we had the outbreak nor does she wanted to hear it. She just acts normally. That's what I don't like about her. She's always shouldering everything by herself, always thinking of others, always... always... puts on her mask...

I'm lost in thought, being angry at myself, and even Acchan. Luckily, she isn't at home right now. She's in a movie shoot. It seems she's playing the main character yet again. I wouldn't care, though. It's for her that I became an actress. It's only for her and only her... Yet, why does my my heart ache so much? Is it because she's so good at acting that I've started to think that she's always acting when she's with us? Could it be I've never seen her real self? Why? What can I do to find the answer? I need to ask her...

I wanted to ask her... Yet, these feet won't move forward...

======
======

I needed to do something... Something to apologize... I needed to apologize... To her...
   We've always fought when we're in AKB, and always made up by the end of the day, but this time, it won't be that easy. Usually we didn't need to apologize. We've always forgot about everything sincerely and became closer to each other... But... Not this time...

The last time I saw her, I was speechless. It was yesterday, on the drama shoot. The director decided to do the kissing scene some other time. When I spoke to her, she did it. I've never seen her do it looking at me before, but I knew... She was wearing her mask... It wasn't that physical mask that others wear just for fun. It was a skill she acquired. A skill that made it all go away. Usually, you would say that her smile is of an angel who descended to bring happiness yet the smile she gave me, was nothing more than a facade. It was as if she was telling me to forget about everything. To not continue about it. To never mention it ever again. That made me horrified and angry at the same time.

As a response, I ignored her. Yuko was ignoring her first since she didn't want to face her crush anymore. She's probably thinking of moving on right about now. For me, I wanted to torture her more. I know that it's impossible but I just had to try it... She's actually independent and always does things at her own pace. Just me not being by her side is nothing more than a strain of hair left behind.

I was strolling around with nothing to do, and came into the AKB studio. When I was looking around at the members, I saw that everyone was lively. They were all practicing for the upcoming performances. I felt proud of them. They greeted me as I entered and some even bowed. I just greeted them back with a wry smile on my face. But when I came to say hi to Mariko-sama, who was there because she was bored, she wasn't looking at me but smirked. She was looking past me.

I could hear whispers of my kouhais. I realized some of them had stopped practicing and looked at where Mariko-sama was looking. Some of them even had happy smiles on their faces. But there were also some girls who looked at me with pity.

"Takahashi-san, we need to talk."

I knew that voice. The voice that was with me for 6 years, and the voice which was made well-known throughout the world. The voice belonged to my close friend, Maeda Atsuko. I was confused as to why she was calling me so formally but decided that I'm not supposed to face her yet and tried to walk away but as soon as I made it to the door, the girl grabbed my hand. "This is important... Minami..." She rarely called me by my name... Heck, why is she changing the way she calls me? My kouhais were whispering with each other. Probably due to the scene they're looking at. I was pissed off and tried to shake her hand but realized that she, who physically became the strength of our group years ago, was more stronger than me...

I tried to break free again, struggling but. "TAKAHASHI MINAMI! THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO RUN AWAY! JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ME!" She looked into my eyes. It wasn't her usual eyes which entered the abyss of my heart, but the eyes of a person I didn't know. She was scary. Even scarier than Mariko-sama... I looked away in fear and decided to just follow her... hoping that she wouldn't kill me...

======

"So... what did... you want to talk about... Maeda?"

I called her with her last name, since I afraid of being too close with her. She only looked at me with the same eyes she did before. I couldn't move... Silence and my fear filled the empty room we were in. We borrowed this room from Togisaki-san. She still had the key he gave us and intentionally used this room. She was the first one to break the ice. "I want you to tell me what was wrong with you and Yuko two days ago." Ah, a straight fastball.

I really wanted to yell at her, that Yuko is in love with her, though I'm holding my feelings. Therefore... "I'm not answering that." I said it to her with a straight face. She didn't falter. Yet, she puts a smile on her face. This time, a real smile. Not her mask, nor her anger. But a genuine smile. "I see..." She closed her eyes. Silence fell on us. Yet, this silence is comforting... 'I miss her...'

"Then I'm going now." I said, my back facing her, as I walked away. There's no turning back now. For some reason, I knew. Once I pass the door which is 6 meters in front of me, our relationship is over. Even though I didn't want it to happen, this is the only way.

... The only way I could let her go to Yuko...

"Takamina!" I heard her shout and so I stopped my retreat. "Where are you going?" she asks me in a menacing tone. This time, I've already set my mind. "To make you realize your wrongs." I said to her clearly and continued to walk away. She's not a person who would show her feelings too much. This is going to be the step forward Yuko's been looking for. With this...

'(Goodbye) Sayonara, Acc-'

"DON'T GO!" I heard her shout in tears and embraced me from behind. She wasn't letting me go. It was so tight I couldn't even breathe. She's bigger than me, so her chest is by my head. I could feel and hear her heart beating fast. 'Is this love?!' I seriously thought to myself.

"Please... I'm scared, Takamina..." she finally confesses, her tears still rolling down onto my head. "I don't want everything to fall apart anymore... Please... I know I'm stupid... I know I've done things that hurt you and Yuko... I know... But... There's nothing I could do... First, Yuko avoided me. It hurts but she was the one I probably hurt the most... I want her to be happy but I don't know what to do... Then you started avoiding me as well... I thought that we were going to be okay but... two days already made me go insane... I've lost my best friend, Yuko. And I don't want to lose you, as well... I'm lonely... Takamina..."

Her words pierced my heart... At first I thought that her tears are covering me but then I realized my own tears have formed as well. "Promise me one thing..." I said, with tears all over my face. Mine and Acchan's. I could feel her nodding her head without myself looking at her. "... Don't ever... Don't you... Ever... lie about your feelings ever again..." I faced her and embraced her, finally...

I blurted out my feelings... As she did with me.
======

======

======

I had just finished bathing when I heard someone enter. It was my roommate, Maeda Atsuko. Her eyes are red, probably due to crying... or lack of sleep. We were staring at each other. The first one to break the silence was me. "Hey, okaeri (Welcome home)". I smiled and looked at her eyes. She met my eyes and answered with a smile as well. "Tadaima (I'm home), Yuko." Her angelic smile warmed the room. "And you've got a sexy figure there~" she grinned at me. I just realized that I reverted to my old self, not wearing anything. I lightly punched Acchan due to embarrassment and quickly put on my clothes. She smirked at my embarrassed self. But then I realized it... It's safe to say that Acchan finally made up with Takamina.

When I finally put on my clothes and went to the living room, I found Acchan sleeping on the couch. Her figure so defenseless and so fragile... I wanted to hug her and have skinship but that would make my heart burst out so I stopped myself. Who knew that the absolutely perverted squirrel Oshima Yuko could be so scared to hug the fragile, yet immovable angel, Maeda Atsuko? If I heard about this before I talked to Acchan, then I would've killed myself.

I decided to just sit at the end of the sofa, putting her head on my lap. I caressed her face and ran my fingers through her silky black hair. I started feeling at peace and started to blurt out my feelings as she slept. "Hey, Acchan... Why are you so beautiful...?" "Every time I see you, your beauty captivates me. Your smile made the room become warmer. And your voice healed the wounds of my heart... Yet, why? Why won't you realize it already...?" Tears started to roll down my cheeks but I wiped it. "Why won't you realize that I love you already, you idiot...?" More tears rolled came out. I decided to wash my face. I gently put down Acchan, making sure to not make the slightest move that could wake her up and went to the direction of the bathroom but stopped.

"Hey, Acchan... won't you hear my Oogoe Diamond (Diamond shout)?" I chuckled to myself, flushed and went to the bathroom. When I came out I decided to go back to Acchan. She was still sleeping so I pinched her cheeks. "Sleeping on the sofa is bad for an idol!" she woke up, pushed me to the side and answered. "I'm an actress~" and continued sleeping. This girl...

I decided to just go and sleep. "Oyasumi, Acchan." I said to Acchan as I walked to my bed, hearing her response. "Oyasumi~" with a slightly sleepy tone

======
======

I opened my cellphone to check if there are any mails. Seemed that there are some mails from my seniors. I looked around and see there's no Yuko and dialed a number. "Hm? Acchan? What's wrong?" the voice at the end of the line spoke. "Hey, Mari-chan. You're still awake?" I could hear her giggle. "Of course. I'm older than you, you know." I, too giggled. "You're right... about the being older part and about Yuko... having feelings for me..." I got embarrassed as I recalled what Yuko said earlier to my 'sleeping' self, though I was just closing my eyes, remembering my lines in my head. "See? I told you. Would your big sis ever lie to you?" I let out a chuckle. So did she. "Yeah, you really are like a big sis to me, Mari-chan..." I realized I was smiling warmly. "Having a troublesome little sister like you makes me feel all old and stiff" She was probably making and old woman impersonation which made me laugh.

While I was chatting with Mari-chan over the phone, I pondered on what to do from now on, but... "Don't worry, Acchan. Your big sis is here for you." A reliable encouragement was heard from Mari-chan. "Thanks, big sis..." I put on a happy smile, knowing that Mari-chan knows me well and that the future is going to be smooth.

[To be continued?]

*sigh* Made it!
Some AtsuMina service! And of course AtsuYuu. For some reason, I feel that the bond between Mariko and Acchan is stronger than AtsuMina's. And whenever I think of Acchan's paring, Acchan will always be the dominant one... Except when it comes to Mariko...

Anywho, thanks for readin~ (OwO)/
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:37:05 PM by AshuraX »

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AtsuYuu] Unwanted feelings [ONGOING] Chapter 8
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2013, 02:26:30 AM »
I KNOW IT!!! when Yuko starting to talk to the sleeping Acchan I said "shes not sleeping" oh gosh!

Now Acchan knows~ what is next?~ (Im so excited xD)

love this~ keep going! :D

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rumtag - Senbou Sekai