JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - teenage days

Author Topic: -newbie writer- [Wmatsui OneShot]  (Read 7532 times)

Offline Eyescrasher

-newbie writer- [Wmatsui OneShot]
« on: September 17, 2013, 07:08:09 AM »

:hee: Hello everyone...! :shy2: I'm a newbie writer here and this is my very first story. Hope you like it....  :sweat:

Jurina's problem...

Silent atmosphere filled inside the hotel room, where Matsui Rena and Matsui Jurina has been occupied. After a long time, they were sharing the same room again and both girls were accustomed to the situation in which, neither of them starts a conversation. Except, they have to discuss something about work. Then, right after they both drifted back to their own little world of usual silence.
Rena kept herself busy by collecting her bathroom necessities, getting ready to take a hot and relaxing bath before she goes off to sleep. Once in awhile Rena was checking and stealing quick glances at the 16 year-old Matsui.
At this moment, the silence has been replaced by an audible tapping noise that the girl had made on her phone using her mid-length nails. And, a slithering sound produced, every time she’s shifting positions while lying on her stomach on the bed located next to Rena.
Jurina let out a loud groan and  her eyebrows knitted, while she’s texting like she's having an argument with someone Rena doesn't know who. The older Matsui just shook her head at the same time stands up from the edge of the bed. She was itching to ask Jurina if something was wrong, but refrained and decided to leave the question to herself. She was not the type of person who asks the younger Matsui about personal issues. Rena called it, respecting each other’s personal space. Unless, Jurina open up and voluntarily discuss the subject to her.
Rena heard another slithering sound that made her visions looked back at Jurina. The girl was now lying on her back and her eyes glued at the ceiling overhead, then she stretched her arms upward added it with a noise in her throat, sort of like a lazy moan.
Rena quickly covered her mouth, afraid that Jurina would hear the giggles that are trying to escape from her mouth. The girl sometimes casually showing off her cute side that Rena found to be really amusing.
Shaking her head again with a smile on her face, Rena headed straight to the bathroom before Jurina caught her for staring creepily. But before Rena's hand could reach the doorknob she heard Jurina cleared her throat.

“Uhm— R-Rena chan…”

This made Rena turned around and saw Jurina was now sitting— legs folding underneath her thighs— atop of the bed.

“Hm? What is it?” Rena asked worriedly with concern etched clearly in her tone. She really felt that Jurina had a serious problem.

“I... uh—” Jurina seemed she was having a hard time finding the right words to say and making a habit of fixing and softly pulling her to the side.

“Uhm... Is it okay if I.. uh…”

“Mou... Jurina say it out now! the suspense is killing me.” Rena's eyebrows furrowed and she started to get antsy.

“Ah, gomen ne...” Jurina chuckled softly, “just want to ask if it's okay to share a bath together with you?” Jurina shifted her gaze to somewhere else while rubbing her palm to her nape.

A sound that indicates something fell on the floor made Rena snapped back from her dazed. Realizing, she dropped her toothbrush, so she immediately bent down to pick it up. Jurina's question really caught her off guard; and the word that first came into her mind was...

WHY??.

Jurina never asked her such kind of question ever since. Yes, they shared hotel room a number of times, but this was the very first time Jurina asked her to share a bath together.

“Uh... I'm sorry again, for asking an awkward question... it's just a—” Jurina stammered.
Again, Rena saw Jurina’s unintentional cuteness.

“Hey, calm down will you? You're apologizing too much. Come hurry up before I change my mind.” Rena teasingly replied.
Before Rena turned her back towards Jurina to enter the bathroom, she saw the girl's eyes widened, then she quickly replaced it with her naughty cat-like smile.
Rena was not used of bathing together with other SKE members unlike Jurina. Though she had a figure and a curved to be proud of, still her shy nature always overtook her.
‘I’m really embarrassed about being naked in front of Jurina, and I have this weird feeling that she’s planning on something naughty.’ Rena said to herself before opening the bathroom door and get inside.

45 minutes earlier...

J's POV

I was lying lazily in bed on my stomach, when my phone suddenly vibrates. It was a message from Mizuki.

K_Mizuki: Hey J! Are you sleeping already?

Why is she texting me? She never sent me any message, but announcements or
meeting skeds. Our mobile communications was all related to work.

M_Jurina: ?! Yes, but you woke me up!

I could see myself grinning while my phone displayed the send icon.

K_Mizuki: Uh… okay... Sorry for bothering you Jurina-san. I guess you don't want to know about Rena-chan's secret.
Rena's secret?

M_Jurina: what is it?

K_Mizuki: Oh, I thought you were going back to sleep now?

M_Jurina: Stop the tease, will you? Tell me what is it!

K_Mizuki: You're the one who started it... kid!

M_Jurina: Come on tell me now!

K_Mizuki: You forgot something... What's the magic word?

This woman is sadistic.

M_Jurina: PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE... Are you happy!?

The nails of my thumbs almost break the screen of my phone for tapping it with much force.

K_Mizuki: Alright, but before that what is Rena-chan doing right now?

I started losing my patience and groaned out of frustration. Taking a glanced at Rena, and saw that she was busy fixing her things.

M_Jurina: She's unpacking and collecting her toiletries; I think she's going to take a bath.

K_Mizuki: Oh good! This is just between you and me okay? If Rena knows that I told anyone about her secret she will skin me alive. (nante ne)

M_Jurina: OH— COME— ON!

K_Mizuki: Rena-chan has a birthmark on her behind— right-down-there.

My eyebrows knitted at Mizuki's message, and also feeling my blood warmed up my cheeks.

M_Jurina: A what?! Birthmark? down there? How did you know about that?!

I really didn’t know anything about that, though Rena and I spent almost five years of working together.

K_Mizuki: Like I told you earlier it's just me who knows about it. Rena and me shared the same hotel room back then, and I forced her to take a bath with me. That's when I saw her hidden mark. Nobody knows it, but me and Rena only.

M_Jurina: So, why are you telling this to me now? . . .

20 seconds pass…

60 seconds…

1 minute 10 seconds...

Nothing…

I had been waiting for any reply, but Mizuki left me hanging. She did not reply to my message. Should I call her? But what would I say? It was very embarrassing topic to talked about. Rena has— a what? a birthmark? right-down-there?! Why would that interest me anyway? I already saw her wearing bikinis often of times, but I haven't noticed any mark. Where exactly was that be? My curiosity turned into jealousy that Mizuki got a chance to bathe together with her. When we are at the theater, I've always noticed that she takes a bath alone.

I rolled myself over, and now I was lying on my back. My bed was already messed up from often shifting positions. I stretched my arms upward and let out a lazy moan. Thinking, what if I’d asked her if we could take a bath together. What if she declined my proposition? Nah~ I should try asking her anyway, as the saying goes…

'There's no harm in trying.'

I immediately sat up— Seiza- style and cleared my throat.

“Uhm— R-Rena chan…”

I saw Rena's hand stopped from reaching the doors handle, she turned around to face me.

“Hm? What is it?” Rena asked me, there's concerned in her voice.

“I... uh-” I was having a hard time coping up with words, mindlessly my hand fixing and softly pulling my hair to the side. "Uhm... Is it okay if I.. uh..."

“Mou... Jurina say it out now, the suspense is killing me.” Rena brows furrowed I guess she’s growing irritated.

“Ah, gomen ne…” I chuckled softly, hiding my embarrassment. “I just want to ask if it's okay to share a bath together with you?”

Please say yes, please say yes. Crossing my fingers and shifting my gaze to somewhere else, and my palm rubbed my nape. As I glanced back to her, I saw Rena froze for a moment, but quickly regained composure at the sound of something that fell on the floor. The sound of it echoed throughout the room, then Rena bent down and picked up, what she dropped. Suddenly, I felt the urge of further explanation.

“Uh... I'm sorry again, for asking an awkward question... it's just a—”

I need to see that mark by myself and planning for Kuwabara's assassination if she's making a complete fool out of me.

“Hey, calm down will you? You're apologizing too much. Come hurry up before I changed my mind.” Rena responded, I don't know, but her voice became sultry. That's from what I've heard. It made my eyes widened then quickly replaced it with my usual cat-like smile.

+++

Inside the bath, Rena has now taken off her upper clothing and  the next garment the she's getting rid  of, was her skirt as she's holding its waistline. Jurina was just standing there stiffened, and Rena stopped halfway when she noticed the girl did not made any movements.

“Jurina are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah I'm okay” Jurina looked at her and started to get undress as well.

Now Rena ease down her skirt and Jurina could see some flesh oozed out, only covered with tiny white colored lingerie. But the freakin' mark was nowhere to be found. Jurina yanked off her undergarments as well, and purposely bent down lowering her head, so she could obtain a better view. But she snapped  her head to the side, when Rena suddenly looked at her direction again.

‘Whew! That was close!’ Jurina could feel the sweat forming on her forehead. Cursing herself and Mizuki about the stupidity that she was doing right now. It's not like she's gaining millions of yen if she saw Rena's secret mark, but she's doing it anyway.

“Hey Jurina! I thought you said you were taking a bath?” Rena's voice again interrupted her thoughts.

“Ah-- just a sec…” After taking all her clothes and under clothes off. She folded it neatly, then placed it in the basket provided near the door and headed to where Rena was standing facing the shower above her, as her thin looking hair was now thoroughly drenched, from the water that cascading down her unclothed body. Seemed the bath could occupy two people at a time. There were two shower sprinkler mounted on each side. Together with the large-sized bathtub, already full to the brim with steaming water that suitable for two or three people. Jurina had forming a mental image of her and Rena enjoying and relaxing inside that tub. Soaking away all the tensions and stress of the day.

Jurina stand to the other side as their backs facing with each other. It was in favor
for her, because she could freely examined Rena's flawless back to find the mystery mark without Rena noticing what she was doing.  Lest, there was none. Rena's pale skin was absolutely spotless. Mizuki was only playing tricks on her and Jurina couldn't believe that she was easily fooled,  like she was a 5 year-old kid! Also she realized that, if not because of Mizuki’s mischievousness, she wouldn't have a chance to be with Rena today.

'Maybe, I should thank Mizuki later.' Jurina smiled and twist the shower knob in front of her. But she remembered something then quickly twist it off so the water came into a halt.

'Oh! I forgot to bring my toiletries with me…'

She quickly turned to Rena, that was now rinsing off her hair after applying shampoo.

“Rena-chan can I borrow your shampoo please?” Jurina stepped in closer to Rena.

Rena turned around and handed Jurina the shampoo that she needed. Jurina couldn't help but gasped, as she slowly glared from up to down at Rena's bare front that was freely exposed in her sight. Her face heated up in an instance, making her feel a little light-headed.

‘Oh, I really should send a message to thank Mizuki later. I just wanted to find that freakin’ mark, but gosh! this is a bonus!’ Jurina’s mind muttered. She closed her eyes while rejoicing silently.

“Jurina are you alright?” Rena noticed that the younger girl was acting oddly.

“R-Rena-chan I felt dizzy, it must be the steam from the bath that’s making me dizzy.”

“But we haven’t gotten into the bathtub ye—”

Before Rena could finish her words, Jurina slumped her whole body weight against her. As a result, Rena lost her balance, and both of them knocked over on
the white-tiled floor. Rena blushed furiously as she felt Jurina's cold bare front grazing atop hers.
Rena couldn't believe the electricity it generated, and how good it felt.

“J-Jurina...!”

Jurina was now heavenly enjoying the sensation of their body pressing together.
“Rena-chan can I ask you something?”

“W-What is it?”

“Do you have any hidden birthmark—right-down there?”

“A what— birthmark?!”

+++

“Alright! hand me your money please…” Kuwabara Mizuki, was grinning from ear to ear as she was collecting money from Kanako, Nishishi and Aki.

They couldn't sleep that night and plotting of something else to do, and “Katsuo” came up with a brilliant idea of making the Wmatsui share a bath together, which the three agreed with her. Aki, Kanako and Yuka put their money and bet on Rena. They are positively assured, Mizuki would lose to them. Knowing that, Rena was overly shy and absolutely wouldn’t let Jurina joined her in the bath. To their disappointment, a text message sent by  Jurina confirmed Mizuki’s victory.

“Ahw man! How did you do that?!” Yuka complained, “Rena-chan will kill me if she knows about this.”

Mizuki chuckles, “I  guess my lucky birthmark helped me, that's why I won our bet.”

~END~
 :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 07:13:26 AM by Eyescrasher »

Offline ZorxCemoon

• Member+
  • You should love me, because I said so!
Re: [Wmatsui OneShot] Great writer
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 08:38:19 AM »
Hahahaha, get rid of the newbie writer title bro, that was excellent

I knew that was a lie all along, maybe it is just my six sense.  ;)

Anyways could you get like a good full length story? instead of a one-shot?  :?

Btw I love how you describe the movement, it was great  :heart:  :thumbup
Once upon a time, There lived two beautiful girls.
One named Watanabe Mayu.
Another named Kashiwagi Yuki.
They fell in love with each other and married.
The end.

Yukirin :heart: Mayuyu
Mayuyu :heart: Yukirin

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: -newbie writer- [Wmatsui OneShot]
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 10:15:36 AM »
 :welcome

you write totally like a pro and this story was just  :shy1: :shy2:

makes me wanna continue my wMatsui, but I have so many fics to update in my blog... Hah...

Anyway, write more!!!!  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline lambie96

• ecchi
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 11:07:56 AM »
This is really nice to  read!! Waiting for more fanfics!

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 04:18:32 PM »
An easy read OS, very nice. And it made me laugh. Totally doubting your "newbie" status =)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 04:52:46 PM »
You are lair you can not be a newbie writer. :grin:
that was :twothumbs like from pro.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 07:43:35 PM »
WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Rlly rlly nice!!
but U CUT THE WMATSUI SCENE IN THE BEST PART!!!!!  y are te devil  :twisted:    :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope the no one-shot ver(?)
or another wmatsui fic <3 :cathappy:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 12:18:58 AM »
Waaaaaaaaaah! I love this OS!

so nice Wmatsui scene!!!   :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 01:42:01 AM »
You made me laugh there! gaaaah, I'm lurking so much with Rena now  XD
VEEEERY GOOOOD!  :twothumbs

:welcome

MOOOOAR OSssss  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 02:37:18 AM »
JAJAJOMG! that was hilarious!.. love it! and mizuki too :B She is like a Mariko´s SKE version or better :B

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 04:38:11 AM »
what a troll

but she is brilliant

thanks

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 05:07:06 PM »
My advice to Jurina: Continue to explore Rena's body  :P Maybe the birth mark is hidden somewhere deeper and at more secretive places  8) Good luck!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 05:39:17 AM »
~Hi Eyecrasher~  :deco:

~I don't think you're a newbie writer because this
WMatsui one-shot of yours is good and interesting to read..

~I also laughed  :lol: at the WMatsui scene, I hope there's a bonus
part..  :inlove:

:k-thrilled:
~thanks for making it..

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2013, 08:28:18 AM »
This fic brighten up my dull and boring day. . .
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rei Okamoto - teenage days