JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Maria (Album Mix)

Author Topic: 48/46 Group OS Collection- Flashbacks of a Broken Past (Keyakizaka46) 8/1/18  (Read 51065 times)

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Alright. You're the author after all. :lol:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
This fanfiction/oneshot is based off a song called Discord, literally based off the lyrics, if you want to listen or look at the lyrics, links will be below, but enjoy the oneshot~ Comments and thanks are always appreciated~

http://www.metrolyrics.com/discord-the-living-tombstones-remix-lyrics-eurobeat-brony.html

(Remixed version)

(Original)

(Nightcore)
==========================================================================
Discord: A disagreement between people.

Rion… Why are you showing high signs of discord with us…? I thought you were on our side? What happened for you to… change?

I don’t understand why people manipulate others. Why is it that those who manipulate others, find what they’re weaknesses are. It’s just like we’re puppets. But… I’m scared. Scared that something will happen with Rion… He’s been acting strange recently and I can’t hide it anymore.

That someone else is doing this to him, that they did something to him that made him rage induced. If it isn’t that, then what would it be? I don’t understand his behavior, he usually is a quiet, composed and loyal boyfriend of mine.

He’s done everything to everyone else… He’s assaulted Airi-kun, nearly killed him and raped Akane-chan, even though she’s Airi-kun’s girlfriend. Me? He robbed me of everything I live for, even my soul.      

I can't sit idly, no I can't move at all! Even if I try to do something, he’ll just push me back, or even worse, do the same thing he did to Akane.

I curse whoever did this to him. I will take my revenge and get him back into my arms.

It was in the middle of the night, and I couldn’t sleep. I then heard footsteps and saw him climbing through the window.

“Sumire….”

“Rion, I can’t trust you anymore. Why did you do that to Airi-kun, to Akane-chan?”

“I’m not in control, you know this isn’t like me.”

“But… what if you.. changed?”

“Even if I did, I would always protect you.”

“Who did this to you?”

“I can’t say… I’m sorry, Sumire, but I need to leave.”

He disappeared and I just slumped on the bed, thinking what other bad things he could do.

Why does fate keep changing on me? First, I met Rion. Second, he confessed to me. And now… He’s doing all these things. We, as in me, Airi-kun and Akane-chan, tried all we could to persuade him not to do them, but he’d just ignore us.

Rion, are you just treating me like this, so you could just hurt me twice as painfully as the others? If this is true, but where could I hide? Could I hide at all?

I can’t take it anymore, I just want him back, I just want us together, like in the old days. But, of course, I knew it wouldn’t be that way anymore.

I’m fine with changing things about me. Changing personalities, changing fate, changing mindset. But I can’t let him go, no matter what. It’s tearing my mind into pieces. However, now, we were all torn into our separate factions and were disagreeing on so many things.

It was terrible but hope is one emotion that keeps everyone alive. And the amount of hope I have, is infinite. I’m hoping that Rion can change his ways. I’m hoping that Akane-chan will live her life, without being traumatised by that time. I’m hoping that Airi-kun could help Akane-chan get back on track with her life.

But what do I hope for myself? I’m not sure, but I’m hoping for a good future.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: OS Collection of Random Pairs - Discord (SuuRion Angst) 23/10/15
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2015, 01:16:12 PM »
Rion... Why are you so bad? :cry: :cry: :cry:
I know who did it to you. I know who changed you. It's the author! :scolding:

Thanks a lot senpai... One of my dreams came true... :grin: :grin:
You're not lying when you said it's short... it feels like a teaser... :lol: hehe... Why don't you continue it?? *runs and hides*
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2015, 01:19:42 PM »
Rion... Why are you so bad? :cry: :cry: :cry:
I know who did it to you. I know who changed you. It's the author! :scolding:

Thanks a lot senpai... One of my dreams came true... :grin: :grin:
You're not lying when you said it's short... it feels like a teaser... :lol: hehe... Why don't you continue it?? *runs and hides*

:) No problem XD I'm not in the mood to complete it as I'd have no ideas for it. And I'm an angst guy so I'd kill either of them anyway XD  + I have two more oneshots on the way tomorrow as  it's my birthday tomorrow and I wanted to give to you guys (And they're both FuruYanagi XD So)

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2015, 04:28:21 PM »
Yeah. I read your fics and 90% of them are angsts. :P
I'll look forward to your bunch of Furuyanagays..... :hee:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2015, 12:44:07 PM »
First of the two FuruYanagi oneshots-ish out, it's actually a drabble based off of something Churi said during an AKBingo episode, guess what it is ;)
=================================================================================================
Furukawa Residence, 27th November 2015

Airin:  *Is in bed ill* Ugh… I wish I could celebrate Churi’s birthday with her…. Too bad I’m ill and stuck in bed all day… It’s in two days as well….

*Airin hears a few knocks on the door*

Airin: Come in…. The door’s unlocked... *Shouts with a raspy voice*

Churi: It’s me, where are you?!

*Airin’s surprised*

Airin: In my room…

*Churi comes in*

Churi: Hey, you okay?

Airin: I’ve been better…

Churi: Did the doctor say what exactly was wrong with you?

Airin: Throat infection and a mild case of the flu.

Churi: When did he say you were going to be better?

Airin: Two weeks at least, so I’m going to miss your birthday on Sunday. *Pouts* I’m just about better before my birthday.

Churi: Oh.

Airin: I really wanted to though… So I’m really upset… I feel so guilty, cuz I felt sick before your birthday.

Churi: I’ll look after you everyday!

Airin: Don’t you want to celebrate your birthday?

Churi: *Smirks at Airin* I don’t want to celebrate without my dorky ass frog loving girlfriend~

Airin: *Blushes* Eh…?

Churi: You’re lucky I brought you medicine.

Airin: I don’t want it!

Churi: Take your medicine properly, Airin, okay? Or else you won’t get better before your birthday.

Airin: No, I don’t want any medicine. *Shakes head furiously*

Churi: Eh? Is it troublesome for you?

Airin: *Nods*

Churi: That can’t be helped. I’ll give it to you mouth to mouth.

*Airin blushes as red as a tomato*

Airin: Do it then.

*Churi takes a tablet of Airin’s medicine, puts it in her mouth and forcefully kisses Airin*

-Few seconds later-

Airin: C-Churi….

Churi: Now will you take your medicine?

Airin: Do that to me everyday… Wait, aren’t you going to get ill too?

Churi: Not in the next two weeks, I had the flu a week or so ago, so I’m fine.

Airin: *Smirks* I hope you’ve got me a good birthday present then.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: OS Collection of Random Pairs - Being Ill (FuruYanagi drabble) 24/10/15
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2015, 03:53:33 PM »
This's cute, senpai.............!!!! More.........!! :wub: XD
I remembered you said something about a metric poop something something. :P
Anyway, I can't guess the episode. :nervous:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2015, 04:00:50 PM »
This's cute, senpai.............!!!! More.........!! :wub: XD
I remembered you said something about a metric poop something something. :P
Anyway, I can't guess the episode. :nervous:

c48.org/akbingo-episode-276-eng-sub/

XD I was watching and heard Churi say this certain phrase so I thought i would make a drabble based off it

Anyway, next oneshot that's coming up is a Manatsu x Airin one.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2015, 04:29:51 PM »
Aa... Thank you for the link! :thumbsup:

About that ManaRin one... Just POST IT , senpai. :P
And... I know I've said it, but I want to shout it out once more here, so lemme...
HAPPY BIRTHDAYY..........!!!!! LOL. So glad to know that you're getting older. XD Ah. Forgive me... :bow:
Well, I said it! *hides in bushes*
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2015, 04:41:12 PM »
Aa... Thank you for the link! :thumbsup:

About that ManaRin one... Just POST IT , senpai. :P
And... I know I've said it, but I want to shout it out once more here, so lemme...
HAPPY BIRTHDAYY..........!!!!! LOL. So glad to know that you're getting older. XD Ah. Forgive me... :bow:
Well, I said it! *hides in bushes*

Posting it now XD OI, don't publicity say that I'm getting older, makes me a bit offended..... T^T Posting this one into two parts, cuz I need to XD
Never mind.

==================================================================================================

Risks vs Reward - Mukaida Manatsu x Furukawa Airi

“Get her in here.”

“Y-Yes ma’am.”

A guard was sent by their employer to fetch a test subject from their holding cell. The guard, named Furukawa Akiro, wasn’t really into the things that his employer was doing to this one particular subject. It was if they hated her.

As he entered the cell area, he noticed the person that they were looking for. To him, she had looked so pale that he had first thought that these people he had worked for had beaten her to kingdom come.

“Psst, you there?”

“... huh?”

“Don’t worry, I’m just a guard here, I won’t hurt you.”

That word, won’t, shook her the most. She suddenly started shaking violently, screaming to the top of her lungs and forced him back.

“What’s your name? I’ll get you out of here, I promise.”

She had calmed down and looked painfully at Akiro.

“Manatsu. Mukaida… Manatsu…”

“I’ll get you out of here, Manatsu, believe in me on this. The name’s Akiro, Furukawa Akiro. We’ll escape soon, promise.”

Manatsu had only nodded, before Akiro had taken her to the experimenting chamber. He had seen the pain and suffering in her eyes as those bastardly scientists continued to inject multiple serums inside her, some safe, some dangerous and some even deadly.

“Hey, why are you even experimenting on her? Stop before she dies!”

“You, Furukawa-kun, be quiet, or else we’ll do the same things we’re doing to her.”

That was then Akiro had kept quiet, something about that voice seemed familiar, yet, he wasn’t so sure where it had come from.

An hour or so later, Akiro had to take Manatsu back to her cell.

“Do you know that guy? I mean, it seems like he hates you more than anyone else here.”

“Takayanagi… Daichi….”

“Takayanagi Daichi?”

That was when it struck him. His childhood friend, Daichi, moved overseas to pursue a career in researching multiple types of cures for multiple diseases. He never would’ve known that he would force them down on human subjects.

“Yes….”

It was the same routine everyday, Akiro would calm Manatsu down, take her to Daichi and his team of scientists and when they were done, they would just talk about random things. But this day was something different. When he had gone to visit Manatsu, he had found her laying on the floor. He had checked her pulse and found it was weak. Her face was extremely pale and found her head was covered in a puddle of blood. Akiro then knew that he had to stage their escape and take his revenge on Daichi, once and for all.

He carried Manatsu over his shoulder, and started running. Too bad for him, he was caught by the mastermind himself, redhanded.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 05:05:24 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: OS Collection of Random Pairs - Risks vs Reward (ManaAirin) 24/10/15
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2015, 05:08:43 PM »
Risks vs Reward Part Two

“I suggest you don’t take her anywhere, Akiro.”

“I’m not letting you kill an innocent girl, just for the sake of your experiments, Daichi!”

They both had proceeded to take guns out of their pockets and pointed them at each other.

*Bang*

Two simultaneous shots were heard as the two former childhood friends had shot each other. It took a little while before Daichi had collapsed on the floor. Akiro, feeling guilty for what he did, placed Manatsu down and called the ambulance. The pain overtook his mental capacity then, he couldn’t think straight and he had felt a strange burning sensation in abdomen and his legs gave way.

-Few hours later-

“Ugh…”

When Akiro had woken up, he had felt very groggy. Like there were weights baring down on his shoulders, but he ignored that. Then a doctor came in and inspected the guard.

“I suggest you don’t move for a while, Furukawa-kun.”

“E-Eh?”

“But I can assure you that Mukaida-san’s alright.”

“T-Thank you….”

“She’s awake and we’ve gotten all the bad chemicals out of her, but her PTSD is still pretty much there.”

“Right…”

There was a knock on the door, revealing the aforementioned girl in a hospital gown.

“Furukawa-kun--”

“Manatsu, I love you.”

“E-Eh..?”

“I know this is really surprising, but these are my most genuine feelings towards you.”

“I-I know but…”

“Please, will you be my girlfriend?”

“Of course!”

“What about Takayanagi?”

“He’ll be in prison after being discharged from the hospital most likely.”

The two of them then kissed passionately. I guess, you can say, that the rest is another story, for another day.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Thank god they're alright...
N what the heck they're thinking? Doing that to Manatsu? She's not a mouse! :scolding:
Here again, we see Airin as a guard. Does this character suit Airin the most? :mon lol:
Then, Takayanagi vs Furukawa. Hoho.. What a thing! :on crazygran:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Thank god they're alright...
N what the heck they're thinking? Doing that to Manatsu? She's not a mouse! :scolding:
Here again, we see Airin as a guard. Does this character suit Airin the most? :mon lol:
Then, Takayanagi vs Furukawa. Hoho.. What a thing! :on crazygran:

Again? Name me another of my oneshots where you read Airin as a guard?

I always have to have FuruYanagi in there, so, I made Churi the bad guy... XD ManaChuri (The Abused and the Abuser) and FuruYanagi (The Guard and The Employer), so yeah XD So yeah, maybe I'll write ManaChuri fluff later.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 06:12:52 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Please... Write it... :bow: Hehe.. XD
Sorry for bothering you... :P
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Please... Write it... :bow: Hehe.. XD
Sorry for bothering you... :P

Fine... XD

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
 :welcome Me again, instead of the ManaChuri oneshot I had promished niineechan, I've had this RenAirin one for a while now. It's based off the prompt below:

Imagine Person A getting bitten by a zombie. A (Airin) begs Person B (Rena) to kill them. B, however, pleadingly tries to reason with A. If B does it or not is up to you

==================================================================

Third Person POV

Matsui Rena wasn’t particularly a fan of all the blood and the gore that the virus had spread throughout Japan. However, when the worst happened to her, she couldn’t take the pain anymore.

“Rena!” Rena could hear her partner screaming in the distance, “H-Help…!”

“Airin?”

“Help….!”

Rena started to run as fast as she could, to see Furukawa Airi, lying on the floor, with a bite that left a gaping wound and blood flooding out from it.

“What…? Airin…. don’t tell me….”

“Yep… I’ve been bitten…. Pretty badly.”

“No.. this can’t be..!”

“Just… leave… no… kill me… before I cause havoc.”

“No, that is one thing that I won’t do. We’ll find a cure, we’ll be together again!”

Airi groaned in pain as she felt herself growing weaker, losing control of herself.

“Rena… you have to… I don’t.. want to hurt you.. or kill you… or worst of all.. you end up like this...”

“How can you say that when it’s happening to you?! I don’t want you to become like this either! So don’t make it sound like we’re leaving each other! I’m NOT leaving you!!!”

“No… This… is something…. I have to face alone…”

Rena’s tears kept falling, one by one, as her lover suffered.

“Airin…”

“Please… just put me out of my misery.. before I...” Airi’s voice faded slowly as she grew weaker, her eyes closing.

“No… No! Airin! Please!!! Don’t do this to me!”

“Rena… Please…. Just know…. I always loved you.. til the end….”

“W-What…? Please… don’t leave… it hurts to know that… something’s happened to you...”

“I… have to...leave….”

“Why?!”

“I… want to… see Akane… again…”

“Eh..?”

“Rena.. you’re strong.. you don’t need me… someone weak like me...”

“Airin… I never cared about your physical ability… You were our mental pillar! You were the one who carried us when we had no hope!”

“Even so… in the end.. I couldn’t keep.. my promise to all of you… You’re the only one left, Rena...”

“I was being selfish, Airin…. I let Churi die before my eyes… Now you’re forcing me to leave you...”

Airi’s hand slowly raised up to hold Rena’s cheek.

“Hey… knowing you.. I’m sure… you’ll be able to.. survive.”

“No.. No, I won’t, I can’t be able to without everyone else around me… Everyone left me… I don’t want to be alone!”

“Just… believe in the words I speak to you…. Now, take this gun and shoot me, this pain is too painful for me to bare anymore….” Airi handed her partner the gun, feeling herself start to lose control even further.

“Airin… I….”

“Please… just do it..! Hurry…!”

“I...I can’t! Not when it’s you!”

“Rena, you have to--argh! AAAAAH!!!”

Airi’s skin started to rot and turn an ugly greyish color. Her irises changed to a pale blue and she had started to shake violently due to the pain of the bite.

“R-Rena..! Hurry..! Just do it! Kill me!!!”

Rena had clutched the gun in her hand, contemplating whether to shoot her closest friend, or to let her infect her. It was heartbreaking for Rena to see Airi like this after bubbling up years of feelings that she had never got around to saying.

“P-Please...Before….I-It’s too...L-Late..!”

Rena cried and closed her eyes before aiming the gun at her dearest friend. Her screams filled the air, and then, a shot was fired.

She had opened her eyes again, to see Airi’s lifeless body on ground, this time a large puddle of blood formed around her.

She had saved her friend from the virus… but now, she was all alone. She had no choice but to do the inevitable. She had to survive this world all on her own.

I have to survive… for everyone.

10 years later….

Rena was scavenging for any bit of food. She was so hungry, she hadn’t eaten for a few weeks, or even months. She had finally drawn the line and had began searching in the trash for food. She was desperate, and she felt weak, like she could die at any moment…

She pulled out a folded paper from her pocket. It was her, with Airi, Jurina, Akane… Everyone… Before the virus spread, before everyone was killed… She had bitterly remembered every single one of the memories she had shared with her friends, as well as when each of them had left her side.

Now, everyone was gone, and she was all alone. She wanted to cry, but no tears came. She wanted to scream, but she couldn’t find her voice.

She then saw a drop of water hit the picture. Soon after, millions of cold water droplets hit her. She looked up at the rain as it came pouring down. She wondered if this was really the end for her, that she was going to die alone.

The hunger and fatigue finally got to her and she collapsed on the ground, her eyes closed as she weakly breathed, and her hand still holding the picture tightly…

“...Oi. You okay?”

“....”

“Come on, get up. Don’t quit on me.”

“..Mm...” Rena woke up somewhere she had never seen before. In front of her was a young man she had never met, but something about him seemed familiar…

“Good, you’re alive. I was worried there for a moment.”

“W-Who are you…?”

“The name’s Akiro. How bout you?”

“R-Rena...”

“Rena,” he smiled at her. “I found you outside just a few miles from here in the rain. What were you doing?”

“I-I was trying to find food…”

“I see… Well, you aren’t going to get it from the trash. Here...”

He walked over to a small fridge and took out some savoury items. He passed them to Rena, who happily ate it.

“Thank you…”

“Say, were you involved in the apocalypse? I mean we all were but, were you in the epicenter when it happened?”

“Y-Yes… Yes I was….” Rena was once again on the verge of tears, “I was with all my friends when it happened…”

“Their names?”

“There were a lot of us… Everyone but me died….But there were three who sacrificed themselves for me…” Rena’s tears started to flow out, one by one, “Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Jurina, and Furukawa Airi….”

“They must have cared for you enough to do that to themselves.”

“Yes… Airi was very close to me.. but she got bitten and asked me to kill her so I would survive on my own… And.. Jurina was my...”

“Your… lover?”

Rena nodded.

“It was one night, when we were looking for a new base. Jurina was out on her own… she promised me she’d be back, but… she never came.”

“She was… eaten?”

Another nod. “All that we got back.. was her necklace… I’m wearing the other that went with it,” she showed Akiro a half heart shaped pendant, which had a wing on the side.

“I’m so sorry...”

“Akane used herself as a human shield for me and got bitten…. But the pain was too much for her to bare and she eventually committed suicide…. She gave me this to remember her by….” she also showed him a miniature bird figure that she had taken from her pocket, “She really liked birds.”

“I can tell.”

“And… thank you for all that you’ve done for me.. I don’t think I would be alive…”

“No prob. Us survivors need to stick together.”

Rena looked at him with a serious gaze. “Do you think… there are others?”

“Eh?”

“Other survivors. Like us.”

“Hmm… possibly. Somewhere. They may not all be in Japan.”

Rena then smiled.

“I have an idea. Let’s go out there, see the world. Find other survivors.”

“Others?”

“Yeah. They gotta be somewhere, right? We just gotta find where they are.”

==========================================================================

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: OS Collection of Random Pairs - Torn (RenAirin) 25/10/15
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2015, 02:58:28 PM »
U killed everyone, senpai! Including me. :scolding:
U weren't joking when u said u r an angsty guy. :on cloudeye:
And.. Is that Akiro another 'Airin'? I hope so. :lol:
It would be great to see their adventure in finding other survivors.. :ding:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: OS Collection of Random Pairs - Torn (RenAirin) 25/10/15
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2015, 03:05:36 PM »
U killed everyone, senpai! Including me. :scolding:
U weren't joking when u said u r an angsty guy. :on cloudeye:
And.. Is that Akiro another 'Airin'? I hope so. :lol:
It would be great to see their adventure in finding other survivors.. :ding:

Hehehehehehehe...... I have no excuses XD  That's for you to decide...  When me and Ruka wrote it, we planned for him not to be a reincarnation of Airin, just cuz... Maybe...

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: OS Collection of Random Pairs - Remembrance (Churi Poem) 26/10/15
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2015, 12:43:14 PM »
This is something that I haven't done at all on this thread, and it was meant to be posted on Churi's birthday, however, I'm not able to be on on Sunday the 29th of November, as I will be at a business convention and yeah... I'm sad that I won't be able to post anything on the day, but hey, here's an acrostic poem for Churi that was written from the bottom of my heart.
=========================================================================================================

Taking on the role of leader was tough
Akane had felt pressured at first and
Knowing it was going to get harder
As the team developed more and more
Yelling out her feelings out to the world
Akane had also felt a burden being lifted
Now, she has become a loudmouthed, energetic weirdo
And making it even better than before, she had
Given it her all and made not only her fans happy but her fellow teammates as well.
In the end, she has matured over the 6 years she has been in SKE

And even gained more popularity in the process, ranking in Senbatsu for the first time.
Keep this in mind, what she’s been through, these 6 years
Akane has given everything to the fans and her fellow group members.
Now, even if you announce your graduation,
Everyone will remember you, Takayanagi Akane-sama.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: OS Collection of Random Pairs - Remembrance (Churi Poem) 26/10/15
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2015, 02:25:24 PM »
Once again, you're spreading your awesomeness. Hehe :P
Someone is loving Churi here... :lol:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Maria (Album Mix)