JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Pretty Savage

Author Topic: One Chance - Chapter two - 9 02 14 [New fic]  (Read 7850 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
One Chance - Chapter two - 9 02 14 [New fic]
« on: January 19, 2014, 06:04:34 AM »
Losing you - starts below
One Chance - Starts here---> http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37002.msg1256737#msg1256737

Hi everyone! do you remember me? xD I have a topic with onshots or two shots, but this time I come with a fanfic more long that well... is not mine, the author is called "Haruko48" you can find Haru in Tumblr and here.

How a few of you knows, I have a blog where I write fanfics in spanish, Haru is an author there too, so this fic is originally in spanish, I will translate Haru's fanfics (or the fics that I want to translate lol) and post them here, so you dont need to wait to Haru to write the chapter, you have to wait me to translate it xD

So here is the first one of this fic called "Perdiendote" dozo~

The crowd was listened from outside the stadium, all encouraged their teams, it was a battle to the death where only would be one winner. It was nearing the end of the event,  but the spirits did not calm down, on the contrary, these were increased only because the competition was fierce and there wasn't an absolute winner.

- I want those spirits to be heard - yelled a voice echoing in every corner of the stadium. - Are you ready for the next event? - What we heard next was a roar of voices and shouts of support.

In this place was passing an annual event eagerly awaited by all. the event was "NO KYOUSHIN KOKORO AKB" (心 の 協 心 AKB). Where all the "family 48" came together to compete against each other, but not only were divided by "48 groups" but were also divided into teams. It is a massive event, which until now already had events held, but no winner looked.

- Here comes another competition which is extremely important because several teams are tied, while others are very close so this will be worth 30 points. Please give a round of applause to the participants - Said the announcer on duty as he saw the girls were preparing for competition. - This competition has been called the MIDGET RACE because all contestants who participate in it are less than 1 `55 cm. this is the main rule

- Directly from the Suberi World, please an applause to the Captain of Team A… Takahashi Minami! - Suddenly a loud roar was listened, which are the cheers from the fans that they would support his beloved Team A.

- Now the Ace of Team K… Oshima Yuko  - It looked equally many people came to support the Team K ... in that way  went on presenting the career participants, each was encouraged by his Team and their followers.

- Now I will explain about what is the race - The speaker went on to explain the dynamics of this event - The race is 800 meters, that is to say they are two laps to this track, the first to reach the goal will be the winner -
After explaining the rules of the game, the contestants continued to enlist in their lane destined to begin the competition.

- My team trusts me so I have to push myself so we can take this prize home - Takamina thought with a look of determination on her face

- For the pride of my team and because my Nyannyan is here, I have to win first place and show I'm the best on this stadium, what is good is that Sayaka did not  compete in this race because it would be more complicated -  thought Yuko with determination to win the first place

The girls were now finished to enlist in the starting line, so now the competitors could clearly hear the shouts of support from their respective teams. then they start the typical dialogue that were made to intimidate the opponent.

- Oshima-san, Oshima-san, do you want to say something? - Yuko takes the microphone - For the pride of Team K, I will not lose and the least against this Takamidget -

- Hey, you only take 5 cm more than me, so also you'd be a midget -After these words the girls get ready to leave.

- Ready, prepared, go!! - Air shot was heard and the competition began.

As the shot was heard, everyone started to cheer their team, some thought that Yuko had won first place, but what they didn't know, is that this race was not about speed but instead was a career of resistance

Yuko came to think the same, that with the help of her speed was going to be enough to get the first place but as the race began to reach the 350 yards she noticed that this was going to be much more complicated than it once would have imagined.

- crap, I have to lower my speed, at this rate, I think I will not even be able to complete a lap,  I didn't count that I doesn't had much resistance, it seems that takamidget is taking advantage - thought our beloved squirrel, which looked that the race was affecting her because the contestants were gradually surpassing her.

All participants reached the first lap, while at the last we see Yuko with great sorrow trying to pass the first lap, everyone in the stands were surprised that for the first time Yuko looked very tired, some might suggest the idea that she was surrendering? Was it true what their eyes saw for the first time? Yuko was giving up, it seemed just that. But just before reaching the goal and complete the first round a person looked carefully and cautiously to Yuko.

- Yuuchan what's wrong? this is unusual of you, Why suddenly you look so weak?, that's not the Yuuchan I know - Kojima Haruna mentally debated how to make Yuko regain strength to finish the race.

Just when she past the finish line, Yuko was about to stop running and give up because her chest was burning and felt her heart was going to come off. But when she was slowing hew speed she heard a voice ...

- Yukooo! If you win the first place I'll give you a kiss! - This voice was rumbling around the stadium, but especially in the ears of certain squirrel

- What? Did I listen well? Nyannyan said if I won first place she was going to kiss me? - With a unreadable gaze and looking where Haruna was, she was astonished and she doesn't know what to think.

- What are you doing you idiot! Run!, won the first place! - This made ​​Yuko awake from her trance and begin to process that what she heard was true, her Nyanyan is going to kiss her if she wins the first place. With this in mind she felt a bolt of lightning through her body and how some unknown forces took possession of her body and began to give her more strength and speed as before

- I can't lose, finally I can have my most cherished desire, I will not be overcome, Nyanyan this is for you! - Yuko turned triumphantly towards Haruna with a grin that showed her so famous dimples and proceeded to run as if her life were out on it.

To everyone's surprise and although the great advantage that the other had to Yuko, she began to gradually approaching to each of the participants and exceeding them in the process. Seeing as the "ace" of TEAM K ran, the support increased by 200%, all were expectant for what was going to happen.

Takamina felt insecure at first to start the race, in the end the most dangerous opponent was Yuko, and it turned out that she was a very quick person,  but what she doesn't count was that she was used to short distances instead of long, so when she saw how Yuko began to fell behind, she started to gain a little more confidence and began to apply more speed but without expending all her energy.

It was the last 100 meters, which are literally the final stretch, here is where is decided the all or nothing. All were doing their best but just before the finish, Takamina felt a breeze that went to her side and what will be her surprise, Yuko passed her at the speed of a ray …

- What the… - The captain of Team A and the "ace" of Team K, were glued side by side as they approach the finish line, this would be a photo finish. Just at the moment to reach the final line, the two reach at the same time, the Team A as the Team K began to celebrate the victory of her representative but no one really knew who had won so it was going to be repeated on screens in slow motion. All inclouding the participants looked expectantly the screens.

[Meanwhile with the participatings]

- Crap, Yuko and I arrived at the same time, now we have to wait to see who won -

- Takamidget .. - Takamina felt a breathlessness Yuko put a hand on her shoulder causing her to lose sight of the screens and focusing the eyes on her.

- Yuko! I told you to not tell me Takamid ... - But just as Takamina turned to reprimand Yuko because of the nickname, in less than a second she felt her faint, but thanks to the reflections of Takamina, she could reach Yuko in her arms before she would hit the ground.

- YUKO!! ... -Takamina shouted in a tone of horror and concern

- Now after seeing the recording, we can say without a doubt that the winner of the race is OSHIMA YUKO - At that time they were repeating the last few seconds in which they reached the goal in which it was clear that Yuko had won by less than 10 cm. Team K and the whole crowd started screaming with joy at the victory of his team.

After the words of the presenter, the cameras focus quickly on the winner in question but just when did the framing, appeared on screen a picture that made shock at all. Takamina holding an unconscious Yuko in her arms.

No one could believe what was happening, Yuko Oshima was lying in the arms of the captain of AKB48 totally swoon. Takamina quickly proceeded to charge Yuko in "bride style" and carried her inside to the dessing room.

When they finally came out of shock about what had happened, the concern were denoted on everyone's face, and the main close associates to Yuko ran to where Takamina was going.

Just  when she reach the door that gives access to enter the dressing rooms, Takamina with Yuko still on arms, saw seriously the guard and said:

- I don't want that you let anyone pass here, you heard?, absolutely no on is allowed to enter - The guard only managed to nod, while  he saw how Takamina entered to the dressing room. Just behind Takamina came Acchan, Kojiharu, Sayaka and Yukirin. Arriving at the entrance to the dressing rooms they felt a barrier in their way

- Excuse me, but you can move? we want to enter .. -

- Sorry Takahashi-san has ordered me to not let absolutely anyone pass  -

- But what the hell?, what is thinking Takamina to not allow us in - Haruna replied altered

- It's best to wait a bit, you know that Takamina would not do it if she did not have a valid reason

- I know Acchan, but I want to know how she is

- I understand, we are all concerned, but we must trust Takamina

- Okay… - And in this way, a resigned Haruna went to sit in a bench waiting for a response about her beloved squirrel.

[Meanwhile in the dressing room]

- Quick someone that attends Yuko!!!

Right now, outside the stadium was deathly quiet while inside the dressing room was felt the adrenaline running through the people who was trying to help Yuko

In a corner was Takamina expectant about what was happening, she recalled the moments as how in one to another second all the joy collapsed, but a voice called off of her thoughts ...

- Takahashi-san, right now we are trying to establish the vital signs of Oshima-san but I fear it is necessary to take her to the hospital immediately - The look of concern of the doctor who treated Yuko doesn't gave good hopes to Takamina - Okay, I will accompany her

- But Takahashi-san, you have an important event I think it will be better if someone from the staff accom...

- Does the staff know Yuko allergies, blood type, family illnesses, with all the respect Doctor, I'm the only one, apart from other girls out, that will be more useful with such information - Takamina debated

- I… eh… sorry, you're right, then, when we establish the vital signs we can go to the hospital, with your permission

- Well, now I have to try to calm the people outside...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 02:32:58 AM by abcari »

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
Re: Losing you - [KojiYuu] chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 11:51:19 AM »
this is a kojiyuu fic right.... DX i dont know if i should support kojiyuu or takayuu  :cry:
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Losing you - [KojiYuu] chapter 2 - 19 01 14
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 10:29:19 PM »
So~ second chapter, this was short thats why I decided to translate it xD hope you like it~ remember this isnt mine, is of Haruko48 C:

And sorry jenzybenzy but I think is not Takayuu xD

Losing you - Chapter 2

While silence reigned outside, all looked insistently toward the entrance where Takamina was gone with Yuko, they wanted to know if everything was ok. Footsteps echoed, with a calm look and decided step, Takamina took way to the center of the stage, she looked at her companions and with a mighty shout but clear said:

- "Meeting!" - All 48 family members, came hastily toward the center of the stage and being in front of Takamina, waiting ...

- Sayaka, Sae .. please come -

- Yes, Captain - Answered both at the same time as if they were synchronized

At any other time this duplicity of voices have started a smile but due to recent events all saw Takamina waiting eagerly to what she would say. In when both girls came to Takamina stared at her waiting for another order

- Top - Then they understood immediately, it is common knowledge that Takamina does not like being charged, she felt  smaller than it is and feel, but it is currently needed to provide a message and she thought of using the Twin Tower for the purpose so Sayaka and Sae loaded and making each leg of Takamina will land on each other shoulder. And now, having perfect vision, she began to speak

- As everyone realized, right now Yuko began to feel bad, the doctors are reviewing her, she probably can not continue and will have to go home to rest so please do not worry and give their best to end the festival -

- But it's all right with her, Takamina-san? - asked some members

- Yeah, do not worry she is in good hands, if you have any questions you can go with your team captain -

- So cheer girls! encourage! you have to bring this event forward! at the voice of three, all together at the same time shout "48 ", then all the girls flock to the center to form a large circle - 48!!! - was heard around the stadium.

Upon hearing the rallying cry of the girls in the stands the mood were lit again, all were waiting to know what happened to Yuko but seeing all the girls looked liveliest began to calm.

Said this for the captain, all proceeded to retire to their jobs, while others were preparing for the next event. At the same time before they all disperse Takamina stopped them.

- Please all the captains team, I need you to stay a moment, the other girls can go - With all the other girls gone, Takamina took a look on her face that was different from what was a moment ago at that time the captains that were there  looked curiously at this abrupt change.

-Girls, I have to tell you the truth - All looked at each other, now showing a face of genuine concern about what can tell them Takamina

- Yuko .. she ... - Takamina took a deep breath, everyone knows for her ability to cry but this was not the time or place to start to cry - she's not good, not good, on the contrary, they were barely been able to stabilize her vitals, but  she is still unconscious, so at this point they have to lead her in an ambulance to know what's wrong and I offered .. hehe. Well rather, I set myself to accompany her because I could not leave her alone with no one to accompany her.

The faces of each of the captains was indescribable, but undoubtedly the most pale and sad face was that of Sayaka, because as captain where Yuko owns, began to feel a little guilty at not having realized what happened to Yuko before everything happened. Minami realizing this continued talking

- This is nobody's fault, we still do not know what happened so no one to blame for what is happening now, just hope for the best and we will see that in less than we think Yuko will be next to us trying to do skinship with someone - At the mention of the word "skinship", no one could avoid outlining a sad smile because everyone knew that only Yuko is the master in this field

- So as captains I want to place in you all the responsibility of caring for your team, do not want anyone to strive for more if someone is tired or feel bad please see a doctor as soon as possible, we must avoid passing something like Yuko - At the mention of Yuko all again showed a sad expression

- Very good and having said that, you can retire and Take good care of their teams anything that pass to Yuko I will let you know as soon as possible, so I ask to all the captains that don't have my phone number to ask to someone who has it, we will be in contact… Oh one last more thing, this that I mentioned here is confidential, don't mention this to anyone, if you say something this could cause to low the morale of everyone in the event, if you want you can inform this in the end of the even

At that time all proceeded to go with their team to coordinate what is pending, also, verify that all members are in the best condition. Since they were all withdrew suddenly Takamina took the hand of two of them without anyone noticing, they looked at the strange sudden stop but immediately got the message, apparently her beloved captain still had several things to say.

- Girls I would like to ask a favor, Sayaka, Yukirin you are two of the more veteran people in the group, both as members and captains, so I would let you in charge, I'm sorry to have to go so suddenly but as I'll go with Yuko I have to leave someone in charge of th event and I think in you two to take my place, please support the fledgling captains to know how to lead the team and help on all you can -

- Of course captain, you don't have to ask for it! - an animated Sayaka answered

- Sure Takamina, don't worry, let it to us. You just worry about giving us the news that Yuko is now in a better condition - Yukirin added with a very special smile.

- Thanks girls! I knew I could count on you, well I withdrew,. that at any time the ambulance will arrive -

- Ok, wish you well captain and let us know of any news that you may have - Making a sign of farewell Takamina proceeded to move toward the tunnel that leads to the locker room of the stadium, but having advanced only a few steps inside the tunnel a voice stopped her ...

- Takamina .. wait -

Offline yuu9

• KojiYuu Labvuu~
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 01:28:07 AM »
Hahahaa.... Takamina using the twin tower as foot stool... Cute~ Can't wait for the Kojiyuu... Big fan of them. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 02:21:27 AM »
yea i know its not a takayuu fic but....... i see takayuu  :nervous ...........  ANYWAY plz continue  :thumbsup
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 04:25:58 AM »
what happen to yuuchan  :?
im excited for the kojiyuu scenes please translate soon! lol not update xD

Silent reader for now

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 10:19:37 AM »
oi I should be mad at you for not telling me you put up a new fic!!!  come one we talk all the time :angry: you know how busy I am with the groups and the stuff on the side that I have no time to check up on here oi  :thumbdown: but ill let it pass mi friend  ;) . Anyways I love this!!! and I am hoping I get to read some more  :twothumbs I miss you KojiYuu fics  :cry:  :heart:
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Losing you - [KojiYuu] chapter 3 - 21 01 14
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 07:14:33 AM »
yuu9: you need to wait a little more for the kojiyuu moment, I think the next one is~~

jenzybenzy: you will not only see Takayuu, but also one more paring xD

Tam_atsu: relax, you will know soon

theblueknight: I'm sorry for not say anything to you D: I will do some kojiyuu fics later, this one is of a friend C:

Third one! hope you like it~ Haru reads what all of you write her so fell free to say whatever you think about the fic C:

Losing you - Chapter 3

- Eh!… ah! NyanNyan what's up?

- Tell me the truth

- I don't know what you're talking about

- I think you know very well about what I'm talking about, don't lie, I saw your expression, you'r voice… I know when are you lying!!

Haruna, please, I don't know what you're talking about, now, if you'll excuse me I have to talk to Yuko

When Takamina was about to go Haruna takes her arm and doesn't let her go

- You think I'm an idiot?! 6 years, Takamina 6 Years! - Answered and altered Haruna - In addition to belonging to the same group both of us belong to the same team and last but not least to the same unit, don't say me that everything is fine when I see your behavior says quite the opposite, and then you ask to the captains for a meeting, your face suddenly changed when you was telling what was really happening. With all these facts already described, don't come to me with a "anything is happening"

- I… Haruna…look… it's better if you don't know… okay?

- Hell you and your consideration!  I demand you to tell me what the… what is happening!… why suddenly all your semblance change when you were with them?… what happened? Please Takamina, I need to know… you know… Yuko and I… us… - Watching all the facets and emotions that just Haruna suffered, Takamina couldn't resist more.

- Okay, I'll tell you but please I want you to try to take it as calmly as possible - Takamina proceeded to take a breather - What happens is that Yuko is not as good as I believe, the opposite, in fact she is very bad, they barely managed to restore her vitals signs ... and now were going to the hospital to keep checking and to know why she is unconscious

During the explanation, Takamina couldn't help to noticing Haruna's face, which as it was finding the truth her face change to one of real concern. The truth was that Haruna knew that something was wrong but she didn't think it was so serious.

- I .. I want to go Takamina .. let me accompany you -

- No 

- But I want to be with her, knowing what is happening, let me go ..

- I said no, the group needs you here, you have to finish the event, with my absence is more than enough, all will begin to suspect if you suddenly disappear too.

- But ..

- No buts, I said you must stay, understand please, is worthless if both of us are concerned ... - Takamina looked severely at Haruna but suddenly she saw that look of despair on her face - I'm sorry Haruna, you know that is the best, look, if you want I'll let the orders as the event ends there will be ready a truck to take you to hospital, what do you think? -

Haruna just nodded. Seeing this, Takamina made ​​the threat that she would start walking, but she feels a hand on her wrist. With tearful eyes Haruna was looking intently at Takamina

- Do you really think she will be okay? - A look full of hope was seen through the eyes of Haruna. Takamina turned and put a hand affectionately on the cheek of Haruna

- Of course she will be fine, you would think that Yuko for not be here, will let that someone stole her Nyannyan - Haruna gave a wistful smile, she knows that this will never happen, Yuko would not let anyone snatch her or her side

- Nobody will move me away from my Nyannyan! even if you put 1000 balloons in front of me! or give me  mint plant!… I will always will prefer my princess - Then Takamina embraced Haruna very strongly displaying her talent of imitating Yuko

With this Haruna felt transported to a few hours ago where the same Yuko did the same with her, the fact that Takamina and Yuko had almost the same height made ​​her remember her beloved squirrel to much. Carried away by the moment and let it go all her accumulated emotions, she turned in a delicate form of the hug and looking straight into the eyes of Takamina, Haruna deposit both hands on the cheeks of Takamina and slowly moved closer until the distance between their lips was zero.

- What the…?! If Acchan see us she will kill me… Takamina tought panicked when she felt something fall on her cheeks, were the tears of Haruna. The kiss doesn't end, but then Takamina dcided to reciprocate the kiss, is the last she could do to comfort Haruna and if this was the way to do it, she doesn't saw nothing wrong with it.

Just then she felt something different, the kiss they were sharing felt different, very different from those with Atsuko, was as if the kiss was not for her, that is what was oblivious to her, as if Haruna was thinking of Yuko, she felt the love, but the love wasn't for her. Takamina never thought that a kiss could be in this way, that one was getting it but then you know that the person was giving the kiss to someone else.

Haruna, finally reacting in what she was doing slightly pushed Takamina as she was with her face flushed of embarrassment.

- Sorry!, sorry! Takamina I… I thought… well… both of you have the same physical complexion… I… get carried because of that… forgive me… - Haruna said with a voice of true repentance

- Don't worry Haruna, I understand, forget it - Takamina looked at Haruna with a comforting eyes - Now I need you to go back and give all your  effort and hard work to finish this event - Takamina placed a hand on the shoulder of Haruna - I trust on all of you.

After that Takamina took way into the building, while Haruna took way back towards the center of the stage, trying to nobody know what was really going on and giving her best to Takamina and Yuko can feel proud of her, despite of having this intense suffering, she must appeal to that great phrase that says - The show must go on

At the same time passed two important events at once, the two events were full of adrenaline, the difference between them was that while one was the end of an unforgettable event culminating in a huge concert in which the display of lights, fireworks and music breathed around the stadium on the other side is a fighting to restore a person's life, in the ambulance seemed those in charge trying to stabilize vital signs, besides doing to respond to the medication and even trying to make Yuko regain consciousness.

Immediately the ambulance arrived at the hospital, and there was expecting a stretcher ready to make the transportation of the patient who had just arrived. Takamina left the ambulance and prostrate beside the stretcher of Yuko accompanying her all the time, when it came to the door where the sign "emergency" was bistable  is a nurse stopped her and told her that she couldn't enter, the nurse needed to make some questions to proceed with the registration of the patient who has just arrived

In another place not too far away a concert was over, all members gave thanks to all the fans who gathered at this event and is not for others to say it was a resounding success, after saying goodbye to the fans they proceeded to enter to the changing rooms to change, to the surprise of some is when Haruna stepped a foot inside the tunnel leading to the changing rooms she almost proceeded to run towards them changed as soon as possible, there not yet reached to the room half of the members when Haruna has ending changed with this speed that no one had seen in her, it was like she was in a hurry to go, then when she was ready to go she proceeded to say goodbye to all.

- Eh? Nyaro you're leaving? - Asked a confused Mariko

- Yes, sorry that I can't go to lunch with you, but I remembered that I have  some important things to do - Haruna explained as she finished changing

- Okay, hey, you don't know what happened to Takamina, she doesn't finished the event - now was Miichan who was asking. At this point in the conversation many girls anxiously awaited the answer because they doesn't see her and she doesn't finished the concert. In this point Haruna got a little nervous because Takamina doesn't told her what she had to say if someone asked for her

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 11:50:06 AM »
 :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

Offline yuu9

• KojiYuu Labvuu~
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 02:54:19 PM »
Dang! TakaHaru? :O :huhuh
Man, that was really awkward. Haruna kissing takamina. So currently kojiyuu and atsumina are couples? or they're just on the middle of being friends and lovers?

I hope yuko won't stay long asleep.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 03:55:57 PM »
oi oi haruna! what are you doing i know what you feel but thats.... thats cheating!!!! loljk. poor kojiharu  :cry:
hope yuko will be okay soon  :cry: :banghead:

Silent reader for now

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Losing you - [KojiYuu] chapter 4 - 21 01 14
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 05:24:51 PM »
Minami-chan: D: don't be depressed!

yuu9: your reaction is the same that I had when I read this fic for the first time xD you need to see the end of this~

Tam_atsu: at this point we have Takayuu and Takaharu, but where is the kojiyuu!? xD ahahahaha dont you think the same? lol

Oi! oi! this chapter is really short! xD sorry about that but is how Haruko has the repartition of chapters~ I took the opportunity to translate this because I have a little of time today, in the night (here where I live xD) I will try to translate the next one~

Losing you - Chapter 4

- Apparently she wanted to accompany Yuko to her home, you know how she is, that although we don't have nothing she want to make sure we reach our homes - Acchan said in time to save Haruna, by this gesture all nodded, all know how is Takamina, always worrying for all, though sometimes is not really necessary. With this Haruna nodded agreeing with Acchan.

- Hey Haruna, ready? Remember, we must not be late - Acchan asked, Haruna's face looked surprised but immediately understood what is going on and only managed to nod - Well, let's go then, because if we go let the reservation can be canceled, see you tomorrow girls, take care - Acchan said goodbye to all.

The two boarded the van as Takamina had promised would be waiting to Haruna in the exit door after a deafening silence Acchan started to create conversation.

- Well, drop it. I know just like you know that something bad happened to Yuko and Takamina wanted to hide it, but the only difference is that I could not talk to her, but by her expression I could know that is serious, and if my deductions are true, if Yuko plus hospital are in the same sentence this must to be very serious, or not?

Maeda ended her long talk  looking Haruna with challenging eyes to let her know to lie to her. Haruna just looked at her and realized it was useless to hide it, they already was way to the hospital, so all the way Haruna was explaining all she talk with Takamina, ignoring, of course, the kiss that they shared

As time went by, Takamina felt more uneasy, she had done all the paperwork, answered all questions of the nurse and now that she had time to think she was very desperately she wanted to know what was wrong with Yuko if she was going to be good or if ... - Takamina no baka .. what are you thinking? she would be fine, you don't have to think negative, think positively - As this debate went in the head of Takamina a doctor approached the waiting room…

- Family of Oshima Yuko patient? - At the name, Takamina immediately got up

- I come Oshima Yuko… what is wrong with her?… -  one anxious Minami answered

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Losing you - [KojiYuu] chapter 4 - 21 01 14
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 06:21:54 PM »
YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
What´s wrong with her!!??

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Losing you - [KojiYuu] chapter 5 - 23 01 14
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 06:03:29 AM »
Minami-chan: you will know now C:

Thanks for the wait! here the next chapter! the next of this is the final, so hope all of you like this story C: Haruko is happy when saw that you read the fic.

So... here the chapter C:

Losing you - Chapter 5

- Apparently Miss Oshima has a severe case of anorexia and fatigue. she mention something about it? -  the doctor asked inquisitively .

- No.. - Takamina answered

- According to the studies that we did, this is a problem of some time ago, but today she over-strove and this eventually make her fall unconscious

In the time and the doctor spoke to Takamina, Haruna and Acchan discreetly approached to also know about the condition of Yuko without interrupting.

- Well, I saw her something agitated but she never said anything .. -

- I know you have a very extensive working hours but you must remind that all of you are human beings and need to eat, sleep and rest as anyone else  because otherwise,  will happened the same to Miss Oshima - The doctor said as he watched the Girl severely

- Yes, sorry Doctor .. but Yuko will be fine? - Haruna spoke with a voice of concern

- Right now we could stabilize her, she is still weak but she regained consciousness - At these words all breathed relieved - If you wish you can visit one by one, so… who of you will come first?

- I think Haruna should be first - said Acchan and Takamina nodded

- Well, I must also give some indications. First Oshima-san will remain under observation today and tomorrow will be discharged, therefore we have her connected to our central, and here in the lobby nurses may be monitoring her vital signs and if necessary act efficiently

All were putting extreme attention to what the doctor was saying

- Second, due to the critical situation that the patient had she should be in complete rest, at least for a week, I must emphasize that the patient should not leave her house, eating to her hours and not over-strove is very important to follow these instructions because otherwise it could relapse again

- Don't worry, we will say her to follow the indications to verbatim - said Takamina

- I know you have a lot of work but it is of vital importance the rest, within a week I want her to come and check to see her condition and said if she can return to work or not

- Undestood - answered all three in unison

- Now someone can accompany me to give them the prescription and diet to be followed for Miss Oshima for recovery?

- Haruna, go with Yuko, Minami and I will go with the Doctor

- Okay, Doctor, could you tell me what is the room?

- The Miss Oshima is located in the Room 152

- Thank you, Doctor

Haruna goes to Yuko's room a little worried, but mostly angry, if Yuko was feeling bad, why continuing with the race? Also anorexia!! that squirrel would definitely listen. she knocked on the door and she heard a weak "come in"

Then she came and quickly went to Yuko, who was in bed with wires that were connected to a machine that monitored her vital signs.

-Ah! Hello Nyanyan, what ... - but Yuko was abruptly cut off by a slap of Haruna, she only remained in shock

- That was for worried me, you're a fool -  before Yuko could say anything else , Haruna  gave her a hug

- Don' t ever let me worry in this way again - Yuko only managed to return the hug and mumbled a "sorry, I wont let this happen again." Upon separation, Yuko remove some tears left in Haruna's face while this only turned her gaze blushing for what just happened

- And tell me, how was the event? Who won? - Yuko asked to try to break the tension

- Your Team won -

- Really? Great, sorry I could not be there - said in a spirited manner - Hey, the last race .. - asked curious - Who won?

- you Won for a minimal difference - Haruna replied with a smile as she watched her squirrel with that carefree attitude of always

- Yes! I beat Takamidget! Now I can make fun of it!

- Yuuchan! don't be like that with Takamina, she also gave her best

- But I was better than her NyanNyan and I canned prove it, but now, I want to claim my reward

- Reward? what reward?

- NyanNyan! you promised!! I want the reward that you promised me

- Eh?! - Remembering… Haruna remembered what had yelled at Yuko - well… I…

- Awww… you promised me… - Yuko said resigned -  And I gave my all for that

- Okay, okay, I always keep what I promise - Haruna couldn't resist the sad face of her squirrel

- Yey! And I can claim my reward now!!

- Am… I guess…

- Yes! NyanNyan is going to give me a kiss! I couldn't be more happier! - with this response Haruna only managed to blush. Then she begins to approach Yuko slowly, while Yuko, is beginning to look into Haruna's eyes while waiting for her coveted reward

- Yuko, you could .. close your eyes? - Haruna ask before moving forward

- Yes, of course

The truth was that Haruna was very nervous and seeing Yuko's eyes got worse. being just 15 cm at Yuko's lips, Yuko turned her face in that way her gaze was directed towards the window to her right.

This sudden movement disconcerted Haruna and she doesn't knew what to do,  after a few moments and feeling nothing happened Yuko opened her eyes and turned her eyes back to the front where he saw Haruna was staring.

- Haruna, what happened?

- Eh! .. nothing .. Yuko .. Why you turned his face to the window?

- Because I would receive my kiss on the cheek as you promised, or not? - Answered ingenuously. Haruna was left perplexed

- You're telling me that you risk your health just by something as ordinary as a kiss on the cheek?

- Ordinary? Sure it's not ordinarily is a kiss from my princess, I always give you kisss, but you give me one .. that's weird. Obviously I would put my life at risk just for a kiss from my Nyanyan

Haruna didn't believe what she was hearing, Yuko risked her own integrity just for a kiss on the cheek from her, it only made ​​her feel butterflies in her stomach and her heart began to accelerate. What had she done to deserve someone like Yuko that would love her so much and do so many things to make her happy and sacrifice for her?.

- Yuko, I would not kiss you on the cheek .. -

- No? then… Where do you going to kiss me? -

- Guess .. - On that Yuko gets pensive

- In the forehead? -

- No.. -

- In the nose? -

- No, further down -

- In the chin? -

- No.. -

Then Yuko gets a perverted smile

- Do not be perverted Yuko! - Haruna blushes

- Haha Nyanyan! I do not know, I'm out of ideas, give me a hint -

- Ok, it's a place that lies between the nose and chin - say a blushing Haruna

- Eh! A place between the nose and chin - and suddenly her face lit up - What? Perhaps you're talking about the l ..

But Yuko was interrupted before she gave the answer by a lips, initially started as a gentle kiss but quickly all the accumulated emotions were coming to the surface and the kiss was intensifying, Haruna took both sides of Yuko's face and was leaning on the bed ...

[Meanwhile outside with Atsumina]

- Well we have the indications of the Doctor - Takamina says as they return to lobby

- Yes, now we have to see who keeps company at that naughty squirrel to follow the instructions - says Atsuko smiling

- Well, I think Kojiharu is the most appropriate, not?

- You're right, by the way, she's late

- They must have a lot to talk

Just then a small alarm sounds in the place where nurses were

- Yamada-san! ! Yamada-san, we have a code red in Room 152

- What? Changes in vital signs, but if we just stabilize less than two hours ago What is indicating the machine? - asked altered who was the nurses chief

- Apparently, the patient has shot her blood pressure

- You go to verify the patient's room while I go searching the Doctor

Hearing this the girls began to react

- Wait… thats not the room of… - Takamina said

- YUKO??!! - Acchan finished the sentence as both started running and go behind the nurse to se what was happening...

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Losing you - [KojiYuu] chapter 5 - 23 01 14
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 11:08:08 PM »
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs jojojo
they do not have to worry ...
the wrong that she is feeling now is her Nyannyan.

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Losing you - [KojiYuu] chapter 6 - Final - 25 01 14
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 06:08:09 PM »
The final chapter! hope you like it! I will upload another one of Haruko48, I will not say the paring but I really like that fic C: the fic name is "Una oportunidad"  in english "One chance"

so... enjoy!

Losing you - Final chapter

The nurse rushed, closely Acchan and Minami follow. Upon reaching the room, the nurse opened the door quickly but seeing the scene that is in front of it immediately turns around and mumble a "sorry" and leaves the room with a flushed face. While Minami and Acchan, which were coming behind of her, when she turns to leave the room, they can see what happens inside the room and they can not believe the scene that they are watching.

Haruna is upon Yuko, the two leaning on the bed, Haruna with his left hand on the cheek of Yuko and the right hand is inside of the blouse of Yuko, and judging from their hectic faces and flushed could swear they were doing more than just talk. At that time Atsuko manages recover from the shock and prepares to break the silence.

- No wonder why were late Haruna

Realizing the position, Haruna quickly jumped out of bed (and to the disappointment of Yuko) sat in the chair next to him, where it was originally.

- Hey! Acchan Hi How are you? - Yuko responded as if nothing had passed though her heart was still shaken by what had just happened.

- Well, not as good as you, as I realize - Acchan says with a mischievous look

- Hey Takamidget! Are you there? - Yuko asked, as Minami was still frozen because of the surprise. Upon hearing that nickname, which  she hates, Minami get out of her trance

- Don't tell Takamidget, You Squirrel!

- Well, you doesn't went out of your trance. And what brings you two here? - Yuko says nonchalantly

- What brings us here?  According to the infirmary you were having a seizure!! and we come to see what happened!!!! - Minami said altered

- But actually you were busy -  Acchan said laughing

- How you two think of doing this kind of show in a hospital? - Minami kept saying with an altered voice. When she gets as leader, no one can stop her

- Kojiharu, I was expecting this of Yuko, but you .. -

- Oi! - Yuko claim  while received a quizzical look of Minami and she  went on to say

- But of you don't,  how you come to give these scenes, now what will they say about us!?

- Sorry, Takamina - Haruna says

- Okay, okay, calm down Minami, like you don't do this with Acchan - Said an upset Yuko because Minami made her princess feel bad

- What!? Of course not! Acchan and I have never done anything like this - to this answer Acchan blushed because as always her bakagirlfriend was giving more information that she would like.

- What!? You must be kidding, you and Acchan have never done? -  Yuko asked surprised

- Of course .. Nomfpmfpp - Minami was silent for Acchan's hand that had enough with all the information that was giving Minami

- Minami is better not give more information - say a little annoyed Acchan

- But if you have more than 6 months of dating how this is possible! - Then Yuko flips to Acchan - how can you be with someone so tsundere Acchan?

- Hey! I'm not Tsundere - Minami claimed while Acchan just giggled - Also, I am not a pervert like you!

- This is not about perversion, is common sense, Takamidget, you're telling me you have one of the most beautiful and sexy women all over Japan as a bride and have not tried anything, this is very wrong!! - Says Yuko with an air of superiority, while Acchan blushed at the compliment Yuko did to her

- Poor you Acchan, I told you doesn't I?, I would made you very happy -  Yuko said in a perverted tone - If you had accepted, from the time that we have done a couple, I would not let you go out of the room by at least two days - finished saying in suggestive tone, Acchan just smiled embarrassed while Minami was getting growing a vein in her forehead in clear disgust because of  Yuko was flirted with her GIRLFRIEND IN FRONT OF HER!. Minami was about to reply when suddenly ..

- Aunch! Nyanyan, Why  you hit me? - Yuko said while touching her head

- How dare you to insinuate and flirt to another woman when your girlfriend is her? - Haruna said in a jealous tone.

- GIRLFRIEND! - Atsuko and Minami exclaimed surprised at the same time

- Wow, I wasn't expecting that, so Kojiyuu is official and you two were .. mmmh .. celebrating! CONGRATULATIONS! - A very happy Acchan said because hew two dear friends have finally taken that big step.

While Yuko didn't leave her trance because, she heard right? Haruna said that they were a couple? perhaps, she was dreaming?. Then a voice that resounded throughout the room was listened

- All visitors are informed that the visiting hours for this day are about to finish pleas take the exit for the Principal door

- Well we better go, you get better Yuko, tomorrow we will come to accompany you when you are discharged - Minami said already recovered for all the surprises that had happened

- Yes, see you Yuko, take care a lot, we wait for you outside Haruna, so you can say goodbye to Yuko - Acchan winked her eye and they just hit upon to blush - But  don't make Yuko raise her pressure again, because then the nurses  will no longer let come again Haruna -

- Acchan! - Minami says

- Haha I'm just playing - and both leave the room

Now our new couple are alone again, but neither dares to break the silence

- mmmmh .. Haruna .. is true what you said .. We're a couple? - Ask a shy Yuko

- Of course we are! or you think I'm kissing anyone who is in front of me?

- No! Of course not! it just took me by surprise - Yuko said staring at Haruna - But you do not know how happy you make me

At these words Haruna doesn't know what to say, it is the first time she realizes the great love Yuko has for her

- Well I better go - tells Haruna, but sees how Yuko makes a gesture of disappointment - but tomorrow I will come when they let you go of here, plus I have to move some things to your apartment, because you won't believe that I will let you alone, now you can have your private nurse to take care of you - says winking

- Yey! I'll have Nyanyan as my private nurse, I will never heal!

- Baka, do not say that, you must recover, everyone in the theater will miss you!

- Haha I'm just playing but I am very happy to have you with me - after saying this, her expression changed to a  perverted one - and well, we have a full week to ourselves

- What! No! Yuko! the doctor said no overstress, so forget it!

- But Nyanyan .. - Said Yuko disappointed

- No buts, the doctor said it

-Aww

- well I think I'm leaving before the nurse comes back

At the reference, both blushed at the memory as how had discovered them the nurse, because what Minami and Atsuko did not know was that the nurse had seen a lot more than them.

- Hehe yeah ..

- Well, I'm going, you take care! - Haruna approaches to Yuko and for her disappointment, she gives her a kiss on the forehead. Then Haruna begins to withdraw.

- Haruna!

- Yes?…

- you will not give me a kiss goodbye?

- But if I already gave it to you

- Hey! That's not a kiss that girlfriends do! - Says Yuko as pouted

- So my girlfriend is getting demanding haha - actually Haruna was only teasing Yuko. She continued to make her pout

- Haha I'm playing, So what's what my Yuuchan wants?

- I want a real kiss! - Says one a excited Yuko. Then Haruna's face gets serious and goes to Yuko in a very sensual way and disappears the distance between both, the kiss started quiet but ended up being a very passionate  one

After getting out of breath, Haruna separated from yuko and whispers something in the ear which makes Yuko completely flushed, eyes wide and mouth open.

- See you tomorrow Yuko - Haruna then winks, opens the door and leaves.

THE END!

but Haru will give you an extra~

-------------------------------

Epilogue

As Haruna left the room, Yuko could not stop thinking about the words that whispered, her now girlfriend.

- Start of Flashback -

Haruna approached her ear and whispered with a very sexy voice

- If you're good all week and follow the doctor's instructions, I will make you fulfill the promise of two days without leaving the room that you commented to Acchan

- End of Flashback -

Definitely would carry well all week to recover as soon as possible -  Yuko thought with a perverted smile.

While both Acchan and Mnami (Just after leaving the room of Yuko)

- Wow what a surprise with Yuko and Haruna, I am happy for them - says Minami

- Yeah me too, I'm glad

- I was actually worried because before coming Haruna to hospital looked terrible - At this mention Acchan's fce change to one serious and without notice she take to Minami's arm and pulled her into an empty room, surcharge at the door hard and closed the distance between their bodies.

- A…Acchan, what happens to you.? - Said one scared Minami

- Speaking of what happened at the stadium, there are some things I want you to clarify

- What things? - Minami wondered nervously by the proximity of Acchan, also, she had an aura that is jealous and it was very dangerous

- Well, it turns out that when you were done talking to all and you arranged to leave, Haruna and I knew you were lying, so we still want to know what really happened, unfortunately I could not reach you but as I see it she could- Given the references to Haruna, Minami started sweating cold - And ... I saw ALL the interaction in the conversation - Minami's face turned pale, if Acchan had seen it all meant that she also seen ..

- Yes! also the kiss - Said Acchan totally jealous and pressed stronger Minami to the door - I understand if Haruna kiss you suddenly, she would be having hard feelings, I don't blame her - Minami relaxed, maybe things  would not be so bad - but you have reciprocated the kiss, that is something I wouldn't tolerate - Minami's eyes widened, she was definitely in trouble.

- So ready for your punishment, I will make sure you do not forget who you belong - Acchan said with a wicked smile on her lips.

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Chance - Prologue - 27 01 14
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2014, 01:58:16 AM »
Thanks to all who read!!

Now let's start to translate this fanfic called "One chance" or in spanish "Una oportunidad" like the first one the author is Haruko48, hope you like it and lets start with the prologue~

One Chance - Prologue

FINE! IF YOU WANT IT IN THIS WAY I WILL SAID IT HERE AND NOW… I LOVE YOU OSHIMA YUKO! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD! - Kojima Haruna shouted in the middle of changing room where many were gathered because they had finished practice and were already changing -  I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I WISH, I WANT YOU TO BE MY LIFE PARTNER! - Finished saying while losing forces and their knees touched the floor. Hearing this, Yuko stopped her step, she was about to leave the room again, but listening to Haruna turned to where she was kneeling and saw her with pleading eyes.

- Kojiharu, you do not know how long I wait this moment, where were you who declare your love for me - Yuko said while she bent down, she gently took with her two hands the face of Haruna - Unfortunately, those worded are meaningless now, I said you before, and I tell you now again, be happy, find someone you really want and love, marry him and build your life - With this all members who were there listening everything, doesn't know how to react to what was happening, first Haruna with her confession and then Yuko rejecting her, they just thought that this was a dream; Oshima Yuko rejecting Kojima Haruna? its something impossible… right?

- Yuko, I… please… give me one chan… - but she didn't finished to say it because yuko put a finger on her lips.

- Shh… you know you don't want this… let it be, move on with your life, remember that you always will have a friend that you can trust but is all I can offer to you - when Yuko finished to say this she leaned towards her, all retained their breath because they thought she was going to kiss her on the lips but actually she gave her a kiss on the cheek.

At the end she gave her a look of affection, Haruna was going to answer when…

- Yuko ... at last I find you, come quickly the taxi is waiting, remember that today I get to cook dinner - in that, the person realized that the atmosphere was very tense,  plus Haruna was kneeling on the floor and all in the room now had turned to see her - Did something happen?

- Oh! Misa-chan, you came -  Yuko says with a big smile on her face showing her dimples, her face changed completely to a one really happy - It's okay, let's go, if we waste more time we will  sleep more later, bye bye girls - in that Yuko gives a quick look on Haruna and close the door

- YUKOOOOOOOOO! - Haruna yells as she wept inconsolably, while Mariko and Minami approaches her to avoid her to go running out after Yuko.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Chance - Prologue - 27 01 14 [New fic]
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2014, 10:24:11 AM »
i love the losing you thank you for translating  :heart: :love:
and for one chance... WHATS HAPPENING OH NO OUR KOJIYUU!!!!  :banghead: :cry:
translate soon please  :bow: :bow:
poor nyannyan...

Silent reader for now

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Chance - Chapter one - 1 02 14
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 07:35:12 PM »
Thanks for read Tam_atsu :3 and well... lets see what is happening with Kojiyuu here~

So this is the first one! hope you like it! remember, this fic is not mine, I only translate it, so the fic is ended, I cant do anything if you dont like it LOL!

One Chance - Confession

Let's come back in time, 3 months before the prologue

Was the Senbatsu practice, and everyone was very excited about the concert that would be held soon, eventhough it would be in three months, they were preparing everything slowly.

- Okay girls, you have 1 hour to rest and eat, then come back to continue the practice - said Takahashi Minami

- Uff! I thought the dictator Takahashi  would never let us rest - Yuko murmured as she sat on the floor and took her water bottle

- Haha, that Takamina not hear you, otherwise you fare badly - Sae replied as she sat beside her

- I'm not afraid - Yuko responds, in that, Sae raises an eyebrow - Good but is better that this stay between us

- Marichan tell me ... - begged on the other side of the room, Haruna to a Smiley Mariko - I promise not to tell anyone

- No, not nyaro you missed your chance - Mariko said still amused by the attitude of Haruna, Haruna held her arm while trying to persuade her. Seeing this romantic scene, Sae only turned to see Yuko  who was frowning, at that time sees that Yuko rapidly approaches the couple but quickly changed her expression.

- NYAN NYAN!! hug~ - Yuko said in a cute baby voice as she hung in Haruna but Haruna just put a annoyed face - What are you talking about?

- About nothing - said Haruna - And take your hands off squirrel, I know were are they running out - she said as she stopped the movement of Yuko's hands

- Aww Nyan Nyan… I can't help it, they move alone, beside you are soooo soft - Yuko said with a perverted look.

- What the… Yuko! stay away from me! - Haruna says while slapping Yuko in the head

- Ouch! NyanNyan it hurts!… I know you love me at the end… - Yuko said securely

- Yes… I want you… - Haruna responds and thats make Yuko smile - But 3 meters away from me and with a restraining order - Finished saying as she walks away of Yuko

- hahaha you're very cruel with Yuko, Nyaro, if you keep this up someday she will get tired - Mariko said with  smile on her face, was really funny see the show that makes this two, the game is funny. Haruna just ignore what was said by Mariko as she watched how Yuko returned with Sae

+ While elsewhere with Yuko and Sae +

Yuko returned with a scowl while Sae only watched with a smile, sometimes yuko could make those very childish pouts

- hahaha remove that face, that's what you get for try touch more than you can - says Sae smiling

- I told you, my hands act on their own, plus if was Mariko who hug Haruna I will say nothing - Yuko says while looking towards were Mariko and Haruna were going very lovely

- hahaha is better forget it - Sae says. In that Yuko change her expression, first with her pout, then thoughtful and in the end serious

- Sae, I will do it - Yuko said with a serious tone

- What?

- As you listen, I better finish this, I'll do it - says Yuko

- But I thought you said you will expect until ... - not finished saying that when she was stopped by Yuko

- No, its the best for both, and I cant hide it anymore

- Well, if you are sure do it, but you told Takamina about this?

- Yes, she knows, from long ago, in fact she was who helped me to make my final decision

- Then go ahead, you have my support in any decision you make, only I ask you to think about it one last time - says Sae while staring her, the truth she did not like the decision of Yuko, but she was not going to stop her before everything she was her friend and she should support her - And when will you do it? When will you tell her?

- Today at the ending of the practice - Yuko answered, leaving no room for doubt. Then Yuko walks straight to Haruna and whispers something,  Mariko saw this surprised because Yuko had approached very quietly without fuss, and because she had whispered something that makes Haruna's face remain puzzled

The rehearsal comes normal, or the more normal that could be because Yuko was a little distracted and the same to Haruna, both for the same reason, but Haruna was confused about what Yuko said her before starting the practice. The rehearsal came to an end and all were preparing to leave, when suddenly Yuko made ​​her a sign to follow her, to which she only nodded and was behind her. She only can see Yuko's back, the words that Yuko said to her remain etched in her mind "After practice you and I have to talk", but that was the only phrase that she said, and because of that she couldn't stop to think about it, apparently was a sensitive issue because she hadn't been invited her to her apartment or to eat.

At last they reached the roof, Yuko opened the door to get out and Haruna followed close to her. Yuko approaches the railing and see heading towards the buildings still without looking at Haruna.

- I've always liked this place and this view because I can see everything in Tokyo and feel I could catch him in my hands if I only extend them - Yuko said even with her eyes on the landscape. Haruna just patiently waited, she knew that when Yuko was nervous sometimes drew different issues before going to the important point - Surely you're wondering why I brought you here - Yuko turned her body to face Haruna.

- Well… yes, is one of the questions that I have right now - Haruna said, in that Yuko took a big sigh

- How long have we met?

- Huh! mmm 6-7 years - replied puzzled

- Do you remember the first time we met and talked? -

- Mmm not much ....

- It was a week after we were introduced, I was very tired because I was learning a new choreography, when suddenly  you came with a bottle of water and gave it to me - Yuko said staring blankly, as she leaned on the railing with her eyes to Haruna, trying to downplay what she said, for Haruna was a surprise that she remembered the first time that there was interaction between the two in such detail.

- Hehe still remember though much time has passed - Haruna says jokingly

- Of course, it is one of the most important moments of my life - she answered quickly, to the surprise of Haruna, by the emotion of her answer. After what was a silence that seemed eternal spoke again - because that was when one of the most important people in my life appeared, although at that time I had no idea that this person would become so important one day

- Yuko .. I ... - but was stopped by the voice of Yuko

- That's why I wanted to talk to you today, now I want to close this chapter of my life and I want to open a new one in which I wonder if you'll be by my side - started talking with a very serious face as she was slowly approaching her - By that reason, I want to ask that question that I've done twice before, but I promise that this will be the last time regardless of the response

Haruna just held her breath, she knew this was not a joke, Yuko was serious about that topic. when she stood face to face Yuko took both of her ​​hands as she stared. She just could not take her eyes because she was trapped in that look and was physically trapped by her hands. After Yuko took one of her hands and brought it to her mouth to place a chaste kiss

- I'm here to ask you a chance to make you happy, give me one chance to show you all the love I feel for you, an opportunity for you to know that I'll never miss a single opportunity to make you the happiest woman upon the face of the earth, so Kojima Haruna, would you like to spend the rest of your life with me? Would you like to be my girlfriend? - Yuko finished speaking, still holding his gaze and hands alike.

Haruna's face was indescribable, definitely, this time was different from the above two statements to her, because now were no more little girls, were now two adult women and should think very seriously about their feelings ... actually, seemed very sweet the manner and determination she now saw in the face of Yuko.

- Yuko .. I .. - Began to respond, while Yuko's eyes shine a light of hope on that cherished response - no ... sorry .. b ... - but was stopped by Yuko voice.

- Do not worry - Yuko hurried to say - I know you're not of many words

- No, Yuko .. sorry .. excuse me for not ... - but was stopped again

- Please, don't apologize, you don't have the fault, here I am the only culprit, I was the person who transferred the line between friendship and love, I was the one who saw things in places where there was something, I was who invented a love story, which confused the affection you gave me - After finishing saying this, Yuko released Haruna's hands and walked towards the door to re-enter the building, but before reaching the door se continued her speech - You know, I do not regret the way things went, the first time to declare my love for you was true, maybe ... at that moment I saw it as a game, but still despite being a confession of my "first love" the confession had my deepest feelings, I am not ashamed of having declared to you many times, because in all the times I felt that was the right time, you gave me many joys, we share many things together, although not all end up as fairy tales, they are memories that will remain in my mind and especially in my heart, but if there is something that I appreciate is that you were always honest with me and you really say what you feel, I wouldn't want to know, that you accepted my feelings only to make me feel better or for our friendship, I really appreciate it, for this and many other things, are what ended up making me fall for you - Yuko started to walk again

- Yuko pleas,  don't go, I… don't know… what to say… - Haruna finally could speak

- Don't say anything, I can not ask you to do as if nothing happened, because it would be like asking you to ignore this confession and therefore my feelings, I know  that these feelings do not go away easily but give me time, now I know that the only thing you can offer is friendship and I accedes to it, Just give me a few days to get used to the idea of only having your friendship, because above all you have been a very good friend who has supported me and it's something I do not want to lose the contrary I want  make our relationship stronger than before - then she gave a wistful laugh - And I don't know… maybe with time, I will become your maid of honor when you marry a handsome ikemen and I remove the plalce of Mariko in that - she was about to open the door when…

- Yuko… wait!… please, tell me if I can do something…for you… I feel that I need to give you something because of all this love you have for me - Haruna said with a heartbroken face

- No, Haruna… you don't have to do anything - Yuko answered - Well… there are something… I've always wanted… okay… better not

In that Haruna has a surprised expression because Yuko changed her voice tone, Yuko turn her body to Haruna, now face to face with 3 meters between them, Haruna was surprised to see that Yuko was with her head down and she saw that she was blushing?? she was just with those thoughts when she was interrupted by the voice of Yuko

- Anything .. - Responded quickly Haruna

- I always imagine that when I declared my love for you and you will accept my feelings, we will end the scene with  kiss how is in the dramas which I act, and because the events that occurred and that did not go as expected… I would like… that you… and me… - Yuko said as she was playing with her hands, while Haruna was smiling a little because it wasn't common see Yuko doing this class of things, like she was a schoolgirl and not the Awesome Ace Oshima Yuko - IdontKnowMaybeIfWeKissLikeIfWeWereARealCouple - Yuko said really fast

- Okay - Haruna answered, if a kiss is what Yuko wants, that doesn't hurt anyone, also deep inside herself knew she had the curiosity, how was kissing her in a real way and not those innocent kisses that she stole her

- If you don't want, theres is not pro… - In that Yuko looked up - What did you say?!!

- I say "okay", if is what you want - Haruna said while she took a few steps more close to Yuko

After Haruna's words all come like in slow motion for both. Haruna come close to Yuko, standing face to face Haruna took the first step, saying to herself that was the only thing she could do for Yuko, for all the care and unconditional love that Yuko give her.
Haruna proceeded with a hand grabbed her waist while the other took her neck, moreover Yuko was still, because she thought that Haruna was not going to dare and now she saw that Haruna was doing everything, this just seemed like if was dream, Yuko took a little courage and look into Haruna's eyes, what she saw in them was a determined look that rarely had the opportunity to see, while seeing their faces as they approached slowly, this for the pressure on her neck and for her body that apparently was moving alone, finally their lips met, this lasted a few seconds when Haruna started to deep more the kiss, Yuko was surprised because she thought that the kiss would be short and relaxed, but what she wasn't expecting was that charge of feelings that the kiss had, but this wasn't the time to analyzed, this was the time to feel, so she put both hands at the nape of Haruna, while Haruna move her hand from Yuko's neck to her waist in a protective embrace.

Time stopped, they wouldn't know how to tell if were 1 or 30 minutes, but what they knew was that they were kissing like there's no tomorrow, what began as a tender kiss of innocent children, was now a torrent of passion which she doesn't knew how to stop and maybe they didn't want to stop.

By Yuko, this kiss exceeded all expectations both previous experiences and their fantasies was something indescribable, could feel her whole body shuddered from the contact Haruna, also to feel that her hands had left her waist and began to venture into other places.

Unfortunately the lack of oxygen make they separated, but their faces were still very close as if they want to continue, neither could describe what had happened and what was this attraction that would not let them separate. Then a sound from Yuko clothes, takes them out of their daydream.

- Hi?… ah… yes, I'm still in the building, yes… I'm coming - as she said this she saw that Haruna had separated a bit of her, Yuko hung up the call and turned to see Haruna - Thanks for everything! for a few seconds I felt like the most loved person and most importantly as if you really loved me, I can not repay you with anything - then proceeded to make a reverence, to the astonishment of Haruna, because she simply still not come out of her trance by what had happened between them, just did not know how to process and still Yuko made ​​her a reverence. - I'd better go, thanks for everything hope to see you soon

Now, Yuko walked out the door without giving her a chance to talk, the truth was that call that Yuko had managed her yo make her fetes back on the ground, and began to feel a void in her chest that only people who have been rejected can feel it.

Yuko just could not take it anymore, if she was there a little more she would start crying and that was the last thing she wanted to do in front of her first love and unique love, now she have to live with the fact that they could be only friends, but there was nothing she could do if Haruna doesn't see her in a romantic way, she couldn't force her to feel it.

At the sound of the door closing, Haruna was still in trance, there were too many feelings in no time, she had been honest with Yuko, but after the kiss and feel the love for her, there was something in her heart that troubled her but she doesn't know what was, perhaps maybe time would accomplish decipher. From now she knew things were going to change.

What Haruna did not know was that things would change in a way that she never imagine ...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 10:53:14 PM by abcari »

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Chance - Chapter one - 1 02 14 [New fic]
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 04:28:18 AM »
still waiting for the update  :cry: :bow:

Silent reader for now

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Pretty Savage