JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Forget Me Not

Author Topic: Random OS (TakaYuu) - COMPLETED  (Read 1576 times)

Offline yuuchan48

Random OS (TakaYuu) - COMPLETED
« on: February 26, 2014, 02:24:52 PM »
My name is Takahashi Minami, 17 years old. Today sure is a tiring day and a shocked day for me. Constantly got bullied at school wasn’t a fun thing ever happened. And just when i reach home, i got shocked by the news from my parents saying that i will be engaged with the son of their best friend and partner. About the bully thing, not that i want it to. Yes, i always put on disguise at school, not because of that i’m ugly or what, but what can i do, what will you do, when in fact you are are actually an actress that almost all the student in the school always talk about everyday.
And about the engage thing, i found out that i actually engage to Uncle Oshima’s son, Oshima Yuu, he is my best friend, or should i say ‘was’. We used to be closed back then. But we start to lost contact when one day he suddenly saying that he is moving. I know i’m not supposed to be mad, because he is just following his parents, but what can i do. I scream and told him harsh word, that even me regreting it now.
Yuu has become so handsome now, he become a famous singer at USA, even me fangirling over her now.
“Minami..!! Will you please come down for a while?”
Minami’s mother calling her, wake he up from her deep though..
“Ahh, yeah mom, a sec.”
“What is it m... mom..”              ‘Yuu?!!?’
“Minami, Yuu’s coming, hehe. And oh, me and your father will be gone for tonight, so i have Yuu coming to accompany you hehe, he just come back to japan yesterday.”
“Ehh?”
“You won’t mind that right, Yuu?”
“Ahh, yeah, it’s okay untie.”   ‘His voice is sooooo hot now’
“Well then, we are off. Take care of the house well okay, Minami-chan..”
“Yeah mom.. Take care....”       ‘hmmmm... guess i have no choice..’
“Sooooooo.... Hey? How ya doin’ Takamina?”
“Ehh, ahh, i ummm... i’m fine.. ehe..hehe..”
“You sound so awkward to me haha.. You don’t usually act like that around me before eh?”
“Hahaha.. Things change.. I guess..”
“Haha.. Time sure change so much around here.. Been a while since i back to Japan and look at here now haha..” “un..”
“Anyway, heard that your movie got an award? Cgratz anyway..”
“Well, you too, ‘The Most Popular Man Solo Singer’ eh? Haha..”
And the day goes by with them talking about their past and catching up with the things that they lost when they are separate. End up with Takamina apologize about the harsh word and Yuu that already actually forgiven her since the very beginning, and so the two bestfriend once again being brought together.
A month passed, Yuu was now transfering to Takamina college and there they both face a hard time being separate and Takamina being bully more constantly by Yuu’s fangirls, and Yuu trying to protect her. Crazy things happen in this one month until this one big day come. The prom night, where not only High School student enjoy it, but also a college student as well.
Lot been asking Yuu to be their date, but guess what? Of course they got turned down. Who are you kidding? Not only that he is engage, but he also love his fiancee so much. And same thing happen to Takamina, which identity was found by accident while she was tripped by her bully. Actually, no one knows the fact that they are engage, and yet so, they plan to tell it to the public before the Prom, which was when the movie premiere of Takamina’s newest movie.
Things goes well, just right after they announce the engagement, fans actually welcome them warmly, saying that they suit each other and very cute together. Prom passed by with them unable to attend because of movie filming and concert, and year after that they both graduate.
Now they are happily married and having a blessed family with a twins, a boy name Oshima Haru and a girl name Oshima Mariko.
-----------------------------------------------------------END------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:30:21 PM by sophcaro »

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Forget Me Not