JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Jun 26 2010

Author Topic: The Sweetest Taste (TomoTomo fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 34025 times)

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: [TomoTomo] The Sweetest Taste Ch 4.5 Saeyaka Special
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2014, 02:22:13 AM »
The message Sae wrote... and drunk Tomo~mi... hmm..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
Re: [TomoTomo] The Sweetest Taste Ch 4.5 Saeyaka Special
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 01:28:15 PM »
hi guys! weeks are getting busier for me  :sweatdrop:
that's why i can't promise to update fast like before..
thanks again for those who liked the previous chapter!  :bow:

The Sweetest Taste
Chapter 5

"Tomomi, sweetheart. Sorry if your father and I can't see you on your birthday."

"It's okay, Mom. I'm more than happy enough that you called." I answered.

"We're just worried that you're celebrating your birthday alone, you should have followed us here." Her voice sounded concern.

"Actually, I'll be having a party later today. So don't worry too much about me."

"It's good to hear that. Enjoy your day then! Happy Birthday." She hangs up.

It's my 23rd birthday today. It's true that I'll be having a party, and I'm excited to spend my birthday with that one person I invited. Itano Tomomi. Now I understand why he fell for her.

My family owns the Kasai Co. Ltd. It's one of Japan's leading companies. Our company is also the biggest sponsor of the college where I went in. That's why people there treated me like a princess. I met Shotaro in one of my classes. I thought he was just one of the boys who had interest in me because of our company. But I was wrong. He was the only guy who told me he likes me because of my first name, not my family name.

We went out a few times before he realized what he really felt for me. It's true that he liked me but he couldn't love me. He just misses a girl named Tomomi, since it was the first time they got separated from each other. I was hurt knowing the truth but was also thankful to him because he's been honest to me. Since then, I became interested who that Tomomi is.

Finally, after few years, I met her at Shotaro's wedding. I was drunk that time. I was actually celebrating. I just had my own apartment, my parents finally let me on my own. And ofcourse I'm also happy for Shotaro. At the moment when she told me that her name was Tomomi, I was so overwhelmed. But I didn't let her notice. I was secretly staring at her at the front mirror while she's driving.

She's the first person to see my apartment and even the first one to enter my bedroom. I don't want her to leave me alone, so I stopped her but I didn't know why I kissed her. Maybe because I was under the influence of alcohol. I noticed she's cute with that fang of hers. Then I suddenly wanted to kiss her more, until everything turned blurred.

When I woke up, I wasn't sure if that scene was only a dream. I followed her in the bathroom to ask about it, but I just stopped at the door. She's looking at a kiss mark on her collarbone. Its color can tell that it's freshly marked. Weeks have passed and I'm stilI wondering if I did that to her. But why didn't she tell me?

I asked her contact number from Shotaro when I saw him at the office. He's now working in our company, I recommended him. I also asked if she's that girl in the photo he showed me before and he confirmed. That photo was taken from Disneyland, they both look so young that's why I'm not sure if that's Tomochin. It's one of the reason why I chose it as our meeting place. It's true that I haven't been there too, since I didn't enjoy my childhood that much.

We've already spent many times together, and she never fails to make me happy. I was hoping she'd tell me about what really happened but I didn't hear any from her. Then my birthday came and she's the only person who came into my mind that I wanted to invite. This is also my chance to know if that kiss we shared was real or not.

When I heard the door bell, I knew it was her. I drank just one shot before opening the door. She greeted me but she hesitated to enter, maybe she already noticed that I smell like alcohol.

"Tomochin! Come in!"

She finally went inside, she's holding a birthday gift.

"Tomo, why did you invite only me?" She asked.

"My parents are out of the country and I don't have much friends." I explained as we sat on the sofa. She stayed quiet.

"Can I open my gift now?" I asked, then she hands the gift over. I excitedly open it.
"Wow, it's a birthday cake! And it smells like Tomochin's coffee!" I was surprised.
"You made this for me?" She smiled and nodded. I read the message written on top of it.
"Tomochin is so sweet! Thank you for the cake and for the message!"

"Message? You're now starting to imagine things, Tomo." She thought I'm just drunk in that moment. I wonder why.

"Eh? But I can see clearly that there's a message here chiyuu.."

Tomochin takes a look at it. She's now bright red. Her color beats mine.

"Kawaii!!!" I put down the cake and hugged her. She smells good. We stayed long hugging each other. Then my hug became tighter. I wanted to hold her more. I'm sorry, Tomochin.. I just wanted to know the truth, I said in my mind.

Then I kissed her. She resisted but I gently hold her face still and our lips touched once more. This is real. This time I'm sure it's happening. I'm kissing her and she's now kissing me back. Her lips are so soft. The taste of her mouth made me want more of her.

I started to undress her. I felt like a kid who's excited to unwrap a birthday present. I took off her coat without breaking our kiss, down to unbutton her shirt. I can now see what she's wearing inside. Oh no.. she's just letting me do what I want. I came to the point that I don't know what to do next, since it's my first time with a girl. Tomochin.. why aren't you stopping me? I started to panic. My mind went blank. I just pretended to fall asleep because of drunkness.

She got up. She carefully laid my back on the sofa. Then I heard her crying. Just a few seconds after, she walked out the door and left me.

I stood up after she's gone. I felt guilty of what I did. It's over, I ruined our friendship. I saw the birthday cake again. I took a slice and tasted it. It's a coffee cake. It was sweet, there was no trace of bitterness. My tears started dropping down. I felt all alone again. But this time it's different. I never felt empty like this before.

Then I heard my phone beeping. It was a message from her.

-

To: Tomo

Sorry, if I left early.
You're drunk and you fell asleep.
Hope you're okay now.
Happy Birthday!

-

What's with this message? Is she going to pretend again like nothing happened?
I started to cry harder.

But I want her... I want her for real.

TBC

yeah it's tomo's pov! and i realized..
she thinks serious than the way she acts.
i'll try to post the next chapter as soon as i can!
thanks for reading!  :)

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: [TomoTomo] The Sweetest Taste Ch.5 03/18/14 Update!
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 02:00:09 PM »
yeah it's tomo's pov! and i realized..
she thinks serious than the way she acts.

I think so too. Especially with how she sometimes said how cute and airhead Tomochin is, almost like a kid. XD She may seems like a spoiled child, but she's more mature than she acts, and more bold

Anyway, will wait for the next update. I'm not in a position to ask you to update soon (because I haven't post anything in months), but I do hope you will update soon.  :P

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2014, 02:00:58 PM »
And, pretending that she's drunk, Chiyuu kiss Tomochin again! :heart:
And more...
But, Tomo left Chiyuu alone again... :cry:
Is Tomo afraid?
She's liking Chiyuu, but acting like that...
I wonder, what'll be next?
Thank you for the update and I'm waiting for a new chapter! Ganbare~ :kiss:

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2014, 02:03:36 PM »
TOMOCHIN! :pleeease:

Offline Railgun96

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My kami oshmen is Yukirin! OTP: Mayuki
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2014, 02:20:17 PM »
 :ptam-hbk: :tantrum: :pleeease: :mon runcry:

All the mixed emotions im having.

pls update soon! :mon pray2:

MAYUKI ~ YUKIRENA ~ ATSUMINA ~ KOJIYUU ~ TOMOTOMO♪

Kami Oshi : Kashiwagi Yuki

Oshi: Miyawaki Sakura, Nishino Nanase, Sakurai Reika,
Li YiTong

My fics

If Only (Mayuki) - Ongoing (Hiatus) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35821.0

Night after alley (Mayuki / Nezumi x Black) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.0

More than just a massage (Yukirena) - OS (Perv) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35995.msg1372238#msg1372238

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2014, 04:10:33 PM »
Omg they kiss again, why did Tomochin stop

Update soon~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2014, 07:21:56 PM »
Tomochin is starting to like Chiyuu, but  I think tomochin stopped because Chiyuu was "drunk" and not in her 5 senses

So... If was me in the position of Tomochin, if the guy I like kissed me drunk, I would be like "he likes me? or is because hes drunk?"  and well... this is the second time, poor tomochin and Chiyuu baka -_-

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2014, 04:34:43 AM »
 :shocked It's hurt  :cry:
I hope one of them will confess her feeling so that they can understand each other's feeling. If they keep on silent and keep own worry, it's hurt for themselves and a rest
I hope misunderstand won't be continuous more  :cry: :cry:
only chiyuu or tomochin confesses the other will burst in her happy feeling  :wub: and.... they're happy together
 thank you very much and update soon please  :bow: :bow:
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2014, 12:14:09 PM »
SaeYaka are too cute!!!! :luvluv1: :shy2:
sigh... Why Chiyuu!!! So close!! :OMG: :err:

Offline ainivel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2014, 03:43:38 AM »
hi guys! thanks for waiting!
someone said TomoTomo in this chapter only have few scenes together.
gomen ne...  :bow:
but still i hope you guys enjoy reading this!

The Sweetest Taste
Chapter 6

She’s answering my calls and messages much lesser lately. Is she avoiding me? Or the cafe’s just busy?
“Aaaargghhh!!!” I can’t concentrate on my work, I keep on thinking about her.

“Ma’am, are you alright?"
My secretary went inside my office. She’s carrying a tall pile of folders.

“I don’t feel that well. I’ll leave early today.”
I said as I packed my things up and looked for my car keys.

“But Ma’am, you should sign these papers off first!”
She tried to stop me but I continued to walk out the office.

I’m actually in-charge of our company for the mean time since my parents are currently out visiting our branches outside Japan.
I started my car's engine and headed to Tomochin’s cafe. I parked infront as I arrived. I tried to look for her from my window. There she is. But who’s that guy she’s talking to? Maybe just a customer.

"The other Tomo~mi!” Someone called my name.

“Hi, Miyazawa-san!” I got off the car.

“That's too formal for a friend’s friend. Just call me Sae!”

“Then you can call me by my first name, too.” I told her.

“Alright! So, why aren’t you entering? I’m sure Tomochin will be happy to see you here.”
I still hesitated, Sae noticed that I’m looking at the guy beside Tomochin.

“Oh, him? He's also a childhood friend of Tomochin. He just came back to Japan."
I see.. another childhood friend, huh. Is he the reason why she's busy?

“Sae, why are you taking so long outside... Oh, Kasai-san!”
Sayaka said my name out too loud.

Tomochin looked at my direction and walked to the door.
“Tomo?? Hey, please come in!" She greeted me.

I entered the cafe and saw the guy's face much closer. He's good-looking.
“Tomo, this is Philip-kun. He's my classmate from middle school together with Shotaro-kun."

“Nice to meet you." He said politely.

"Kasai Tomomi desu." I bowed.

“Just in time, why don't you bring your friends later tonight?" He was talking to Tomochin.
"I was telling Tomochin earlier that I’d be having a welcome party later. I rented the whole place."
He sounded like he's inviting us.

“Great idea!” Sae agreed excitedly.

“So, we'll be closing the cafe early today.” Sayaka added.

"How about you, Kasai-san?" He looked at me.

“Tomo, you don't need to go if you...”
Tomochin’s about to say something, but I interrupted her.

“I'm coming too chiyuu..”
I’d be keeping an eye on this guy. I won’t let him lay a hand on my Tomochin!

“Good! It's all set. Here's the location. See you all later then!”
He wrote down the address and then left the cafe.

“Why did you come here, Tomo? It's still office hours, right?” Tomochin asked.

“It's okay, I own my time. I just want to visit you. You seem busy lately.”

“Ah y-yeah.. the cafe’s been very busy."
I saw Sae and Sayaka's reactions with her answer.

“So I guess, I should leave now so you guys can prepare. I'll see you later!"
I waved goodbye and left.

It's still early, so I went shopping first. I bought the sexiest dress there is, it's quite expensive but money doesn’t matter to a rich girl in love. I also went to the salon. I should look stunning in her eyes tonight, so that she's won't be able to take her eyes off me.

As I came at the venue, I saw that Philip guy already dancing with my Tomochin. How dare him touch her! Never underestimate a Kasai, I can hire a hitman right away to shoot him dead. Tomochin saw me arrived, she just stared at me for a second then looked away.

“Hey, Tomo~mi! You're here!” Sae called me, Sayaka beside her. They noticed where I’m staring at.

“They look good together, ne? If no one comes in between, they'll surely end up together, you know.”
Sae said grinning. Sayaka elbowed her.

“Sayaka, let's dance!” Sae dragged her on the dance floor.

These two, are they a couple? They give off a lovey-dovey vibes. I watched them as they started to dance. Being tall really stands out, lucky them.

I was left alone, I sat on the drinking bar. I stared at Tomochin while she dances with that guy. She looks like she’s enjoying his company. I sighed of defeat.

“One cocktail please.” I requested a drink from the bartender.

“Hello Miss, are you a friend of Philip?” A group of guys came near me.

“Not actually.” I gave them a dull response.

“Why is a gorgeous lady like you all alone here?” One of them asked smiling at me.
“Come on, dance with us!” The other one invited me.
He tried to reach me, but someone suddenly hit his hand away.

“She's not alone!” T-Tomochin? How did she get here so fast? I just saw her dancing with that Philip guy a second ago.
“She's with me! So get your filthy hands off her!” She yelled at them angrily.

“Come on, Tomo!” She grabbed my hand and we ranaway straight outside.

“What the heck are you thinking, Tomo! What if you get drunk again! Those guys might take advantage on you!”
She started yelling at me when we reached the parking lot.

“Tomochin, calm down. Look, I’m still in one piece chiyuu..”

“How can I calm down! You don’t even know what you’re capable of doing when you’re drunk!!!”

“And what does a drunk Tomo do???”
She didn’t answer. She went on pretending she doesn’t know. Now, I’m pissed.
“Just go back to your boyfriend!” I yelled back at her.

“Philip-kun's just an old friend! And why do you sound like you’re jealous or something?”

“Me? Jealous? Haha! Who's the one hysterical infront of all those guys earlier?"

“Can you see how you look tonight? You look so goddamn.….”

“I look what?” I teased.

“Arrrrghhh!!! Nothing! Just go home okay! You’re worrying me!”

“Then Tomochin should go home too! I won’t leave here without you!”

“You’re such a brat, Tomo! I don’t care anymore!”
She went inside her car and immediately drove away. She left me alone. Again.

“What a scene! Lover’s quarrel at the parking lot.”
Sae said as she and Sayaka appeared from behind.

“No time joking around, Sae. Think first of how we could get home now! It's late!” Sayaka told her.

“It’s the first time Tomochin forgot about us.” Sae pouted.

“I’ll drive you both home, since it’s my fault why she left. Hop in!” I offered.

“Woah.. nice car, Tomo~mi!” Sae was amazed as they got inside.

"Thanks. Our company deals with automotive interior designs." I explained.
"So where do you guys live?"

“Just dropped us at Sayaka’s apartment.” Sae answered.

“Eh? W-Why my apartment?” Sayaka refused.

“It’s already late and my place is out of the way. I don’t want to trouble Tomo~mi driving me all the way there. Do you want me to go home by myself?”
Sae looked at her with puppy eyes.

“Fine. You can stay for the night.” Sayaka hesitated but agreed in the end.

“Yay! Sayaka is the best!” She attempted to hug her but she was blocked off.

"Ano.. I just want to know. Is something happened at your birthday? Tomochin isn’t telling us anything. She acts different since that day.” Sayaka asked.

I kept silent. How can I possibly tell them that I harrassed their friend?
“I’m sorry. I’m at fault.”

“Daijou~bu! Whatever the reason is, my vote is still on Tomo~mi’s side!” Sae said.
I hope I'm worthy of the trust they're giving me.

"Oh, you may pull the car over here." We arrived at Sayaka's place.
"Thanks for dropping us home! Please take care, Tomo~mi! See you again."
They waved goodbye after they got off the car. Tomochin has really nice friends.

Finally, I drive myself home. As I reached my place, I saw a car parked infront.
Isn't that Tomochin's car? I looked inside, it's empty. Maybe it's just similar to hers.

I got off and started to climb upstairs. Then I was surprised.
I can't believe what my eyes are seeing now...

“It's freezing out here.. what took you so long?”

S-She’s here??? Tomochin's waiting for me outside my apartment...

TBC

shotaro & philip... does anyone here know where i got these names? :lol:
oh my chapter 7, how i hope i can update already!
thanks for reading!   :)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: [TomoTomo] The Sweetest Taste Ch.6 03/20/14 Update!
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2014, 03:57:55 AM »
Omg Tomochin at Kasai place >///<

Update soon

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2014, 05:33:54 AM »
SCREAMING (out of shocked joy from seeing this update AND after reading it, of course).
Ah yes, Shotaro and Philip... :hehehe:
I love the continued Tomo~mi POV. :nya:
Tomochin's in some heavy denial it seems-  :farofflook:
WAIT SHE WHAT?!

RESUMES SCREAMING.

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2014, 06:36:20 AM »
Tomochin tsundere~ Kawaii tsundere :heart:
Poor Chiyuu~ Tomochin is making her jealous...
But... In final, she's just waiting her in her apartment~
SaeYaka cute as always~ Sayaka tsuntsun~ :heart:
And... Shotaro and Filip-kun! My lovely Kamen Rider! :heart: I'd know that it's them from the beginning!
Thank you from the update!
I'm looking forward to the next chapter~

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2014, 06:50:45 AM »
I already know ever since I read the first chapter... Shoutarou... lol  XD
Tomochin... tsundere as always :lol:

Hm... Elizabeth (Tomo~mi's chara in W) is said to have an unrequited crush on Phillip.  :twisted: Would be interesting if Tomo~mi and Phillip have some scenes together. Make Tomochin more jealous :twisted: :twisted:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:59:15 AM by stv_wong »

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2014, 11:17:37 AM »
You are an angel sent from heaven! :on woohoo:

Finally! Somebody wrote about TomoTomo and not to mention the plot is interesting! :farofflook:

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2014, 01:35:19 PM »
OOOOHHHHH!!!!! Tomochin is waiting for her in front of her apartment!!!  :shy1: :shy2: :on woohoo:

Offline ainivel

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2014, 09:06:12 AM »
hello guys! it's been a while...
sorry i've been busy lately  :bow:
so here's my new chapter!

The Sweetest Taste
Chapter 7

Why did I end up waiting infront of her apartment now? The last time I was here, I left this place crying. For that second time, we shared another wonderful kiss. But I was so afraid that the moment she wakes up she won't remember anything again. I tried to ignore her, hoping it would lessen the pain I felt. But I knew deep inside, I wanted to see her more. Like this very second, I just want to see her one more time tonight.

I heard a car engine, maybe it's her already. I can’t explain what I’m feeling right now. Just the thought of seeing her again makes me feel happy, nervous, excited… all at the same time. I heard footsteps coming nearer. Until her eyes finally met mine.

"It's freezing out here… what took you so long?"
I can't think of anything else to say.

"T-Tomochin… I didn’t expect that you'd be here."
She was really surprised to see me.

"I just want to make sure that you got home safely… And now that you're home, I guess I should be leaving now."
I took one step away from the door. She held my hand.

"Please..." She stopped me.
I admit I wished a little that she'd stop me from leaving. And I'm happy she did.
"This time... don't leave me…" She’s staring at me, I saw in her eyes how she needed me to stay.
"Onegai..." She begged as she tightened her grip on my hand.

I nodded and she smiled.

We enter her apartment. Everything was so quiet, the only sound I can hear is our footsteps. She’s still holding my hand as she leads me to her room.

"You sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the futon." She offered.

I didn't like the thought of us sleeping separately tonight.
"Your bed is big. I think it's fine if we share. We're both girls anyway." I suggested.

"Okay… if it's alright with you." She smiled.

We prepared to sleep. She lent me some pajamas, she said they’re more comfortable. We lay down on her bed, facing away from each other. I can't sleep, thinking that I'm just right next to her tonight.

"Are you still awake, Tomochin?" She asked.

"Yes, why?" I answered.
We both turned around facing each other.

"Nothing much... I just want to say sorry for my actions earlier."
I can see in her eyes she was sincere telling those words.
“You're right... I was a bit jealous of your friend."
There’s a dim light in her room, enough to let me see her face blushing.

"You mean Philip-kun?" I asked.
She's jealous but does she meant it in a romantic way?
"He's already engaged to someone else. He came back to Japan because he's about to get married too."
I continued speaking to explain it to her. It might help to make her feel better.

"Ahh, is that so..." She smiled a little, it was a sign of relief I guess.

"You think he likes you?" She asked.

I never thought of Philip-kun in that way.
"I only knew him as a friend. He’s not telling me anything like that."

"Like Shotaro, right?" She continued.
Why did she suddenly bring up about him?

"H-He's that boy you told me you once fell in love with."

She got that right. I just nodded.

"He loved you too, chiyuu.."
So it was really me, but it doesn’t matter to me anymore.

"That was in the past... I already like someone else now."
I answered her looking straight into her eyes. She blushed even more. She looked away.

"Which reminds me... “ She spoke again.
“At that night of his wedding... when... you took me home...”
She’s now talking about that night… does she remember? I felt like my heart rate is speeding up.
“Did something else happen there?” She looked back at me, waiting for my answer.

So she remembers a bit. I know she's pertaining to what happened between us. I wanted her to know the truth.

I nodded. And she smiled, a much bigger smile than earlier.
“So… could you remind me of that again?” She said in a teasing voice.

I know she's just joking at the moment, but I still took the chance. I came closer to her, our faces now less than an inch away from each other. She was surprised with my sudden movement. I touched her smooth face, her soft cheeks, up to the corner of her lips. And then I slowly put my lips on hers. This time I was the one who initiate the kiss. No one’s drunk tonight, this is happening for real. So it was not the taste of alcohol that makes me feel like drunk before, it was the sweet taste of her mouth. Our kiss deepens, roughens. She's pulling me closer to her. I like it whenever she becomes this aggressive. She's now on top of me again, pinning me on her bed.

"There are two more things I wanted to ask." She said softly in between her kisses.
"At the Disneyland... did you lie about your first kiss?"
She said, as she planted kisses around my ear down to my neck.

I nodded. I can't think straight anymore. I grabbed her head closer.

"… Am I your first kiss?" It's her follow-up question.
Then she’s gently sucking some parts around my nape. I’m just letting her mark me, like she owns me.

I nodded again. She's making me insane.

"Second question…  At the parking lot earlier... what is it that you're about to say with how I looked?"
Damn, she's still in to that! She started to unbutton the pajamas I’m wearing while kissing me down to my chest.  I still didn't answer. She stopped and looked up to me, like she's telling me she won't continue unless I answer her question. She’s such a tease.

"T-That… you looked so… goddamn hot tonight..." I whispered.
She smiled seductively. She really has that sexy face. In my life, I never felt so much desire for someone like this. I’m craving more for her. I pulled her back to kiss me again on my lips. Our passionate kiss went on for I don’t know how much long.

"Tomochin, I... have a confession to make." She breaks the kiss.
"At my birthday… after that kiss… I didn't fall asleep of drunkenness...” She paused.
“I wasn’t drunk at all... I just freaked out.”

"Y-You what?" I came back to my senses.

"That time… I didn't know what to do next. I had relationships before but we simply just go out. I never had intimacy with someone else, like what I had with you. So I had no choice but to pretend falling asleep.”
She tried to explain her side.

"All this time, I thought you were so mature and experienced. So you mean now, you're starting to freak out again?!"
I blurted out in a higher voice. She gave me a wide grin. Did I sound too obvious?

"Wait, can I ask you one last question?"
She’s smiling, I knew she’s about to ask me something crazy.

"What is it?"

"Those times when I stopped… were you… disappointed?"
She’s teasing me again!

"I won't answer that!" I yelled. She’s embarrassing me!

"So like now... is To-mo-chin also disappointed?" She teased even more.

"Tomo baka!!! Go to sleep!!!"
I don’t want her to see me bright red again. I turned around facing away from her. I buried my face to a pillow. Then a few seconds later, she hugged me from behind.

"Tomochin… daisuki..." She whispered to my ear.
She gently held my face turning to her side and she kissed me on my lips one last time.
“Sweet dreams…” She said sweetly with a smile. Then we both fell asleep hugging each other.

I woke up before her. It feels good to see her lovely face first in the morning. I planted a kiss on her cheek, and then slowly got up from her bed. I went to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. I look for something to cook. I found some eggs, ham and bread. And ofcourse, I won’t forget the instant coffee.

I came back to her room, she's already awake. She’s talking over her phone. She has a phone call this early? She looked and sounded serious.

"...I already know about that but... Y-Yes... I understand... O-Okay... See you both soon, Mom.”

TBC

hey guys, help me decide...
should i end this story soon? hehe.. :?
thanks for reading!  :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:49:13 PM by ainivel »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [TomoTomo] The Sweetest Taste Ch.7 03/25/14 Update!
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2014, 10:56:28 AM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cathappy:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline NewHeaven

• TomoTomo and Furuyanagi forever
Re: [TomoTomo] The Sweetest Taste Ch.7 03/25/14 Update!
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2014, 11:00:09 AM »
Hi I'm kind new here but I read all your fic and this is really amazing  :)

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Jun 26 2010