JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - (Miss)Understood

Author Topic: I’ll be yours, if you’ll be mine [FuruYanagi OS] - COMPLETED  (Read 3493 times)

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
I’ll be yours, if you’ll be mine [FuruYanagi OS] - COMPLETED
« on: December 02, 2014, 12:12:25 AM »
[This one shot is for Mayukiislife, I hope you like it]

I’ll be yours, if you’ll be mine

She never knew about my feelings, and I would like to keep it that way.
If I did tell her...she would ignore me, she wouldn't except me, she definitely wouldn't.

“Airi!!!!”

“What?” I said in a lousy tone as I trudged over to my couch and fell onto it, burying my face in the cushions.

“We have the day off from student council! We should do something, Airi please!” She hopped up and down as she pouted.

“Akane, I just got done with paper work, do you expect me to do more things?” I shouted into the couch. She paused and looked up at the white, rough ceiling. 

“......yes.”

“Akane!”

“Okay...okay fine..”

She came over to finish the paperwork for the student council but I was made to finish it, do to her falling asleep in the middle of the work session, When I was working, I found her facial expression to be adorable, I couldn't help but to slightly giggle at it. After I finished the papers she “woke up” and suddenly became hyper. I pondered on the thought of doing something with her for a moment, I mean, it was cold, snowing, and it was night time outside, doing something was out of the question but I do admit it was a little boring inside my house.

“How much do you want to do something Akane?” She turned around and widened her eyes as I pushed myself up from the couch and looked at her, you could see it in her eyes that she was excited.

“A lot!”

“Fine…” I forced myself to stand as I rubbed my eyes and inhaled the warm air that was pulsing through my house. I grabbed my yellow hoodie and quickly placed it on myself.

“What are we gonna do? We can ask the rest of the student council to come to!” Akane exclaimed as I looked back at her. I can’t get enough of her, she was too adorable. I reached out, grabbed her cheek and pulled on it to tease her.

“Ah! Stop it!” She whimpered as she tried to push my hand away. 

“I thought you had this all figured out?” I paused before opening the door as I removed my hand from her face.

“Nope…”

“Do you wanna go to someones house?”

“Nope..”

“karaoke?”

“no…”

“The movies?”

“Nope..” I felt a bit of annoyance poke at me as I removed my other hand from the door knob and let it fall to my side.

“Then what?”

“I don’t know..” She looked super confused.

“After all that fuss….Let’s just stay here.”

“Do you have video games?” She instantly changed the subject and glanced around my apartment.

“Yes...they are in the cupboard over there, i’m making something to eat, do you want anything?”

“No thank you…” She quickly answered as she opened my cupboard and began looking through multiple anime video games I had, she opened the case to one that was named Final fantasy. I quickly resumed to making myself a snack, when I suddenly looked up at Akane, I quickly smiled, She was such a child….I love that about her.

My heart started racing again as I began thinking more about Akane, filling my head like water, water that was refusing to stop flooding my mind. I want to be able to hold her, I want to hear the words “I love you” come from her. I stopped what I was doing, not able to function correctly.

I don’t know what to do anymore. I set down my food on the stove and set it to the temperature it was supposed to be set, waiting for it cook as I removed myself from the kitchen. I slowly stepped over to where Akane was and sat on my knees behind her and I softly wrapped my arms around her neck.

“A-airi?!”

“shut up and play the video game.”

“That’s harsh!” She looked back at the TV and continued to play. I pressed myself on her back as I smiled softly, I tightened my grip on her neck, she didn't seem to be affected by it.

“Akane...I love you so much.” I unintentionally said, I hadn't even noticed my lips moving on their own, it seemed to me like I have said it in my mind and not out loud.

“WHAT?!” She turned around instantly as she dropped the controller and froze like rock. I covered my mouth and blinked profusely as my body turned warm, my face became red.

“I didn't mean it, it was just a joke, I was joking.”

“N-n-no, n-no you weren't, y-you put so m-much feeling into it!”

Feeling? How would she know? Does she really pay attention to my voice that much?

“I don’t know what your talking about!!”

“YES! YOU DO!” She shouted in nervousness as she flinched awkwardly, what a nervous wreck she was. She was making such a big fuss about this whole situation…..but the bigger problem was that I had confessed my love for her, I’m such a lousy person.

I looked at the white carpet under us as I grew highly embarrassed. She knows….and she won’t except me anymore……..well…….since she already knows, I should tell her how I feel about her, fully.

“Fine, I said it, so what? And another thing, I did definitely mean it.” I stood up from the floor as I stood up firmly, my face became so suddenly determined.

“Akane, I have liked you ever since 6th grade, maybe not even that! I have kept it a secret for years as I watched you date multiple guys, I have began to be in a depressed mood when you dated, I had stressed over if I should have told you or not, multiple times! To make it definitely clear to you, I will say it  again, I LOVE YOU, AKANE!” I shouted in a angered tone, when I finished, I huffed loudly. I felt tears in the back of my eyes do to her finally knowing, and I knew she was probably going to leave in an instant, but something was finally lifted off of my chest.

I intertwined my arms as I looked at her, waiting to see something else besides her being wide eyed and surprised. She didn't move a muscle as we were stuck staring at each other. I wanted to run away, and never talk to her again, my embarrassment was at its boiling point.

“Airi..”

“What..” I immediately answered. She was probably going to call me disgusting.

“.......I think Your foods done, it’s boiling.” She pointed to the stove, and it was indeed boiling like she had said.

“Ah!! NO!!” I shouted loudly as I ran over to it, the food was black and crusty, I ruined it! I looked through my kitchen cupboards to find my glove when I suddenly stopped, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, it made me quite shocked, I was ice, I didn't even hear her get up from the floor.

“ I love you too…” Akane whispered into my ear as she tightened her hug. So…..does she really love me? I felt a shot of excitement through my veins as I turned around to face her, I took no time to spare and softly placed my hands on her face, apparently she found this embarrassing, I could tell do to her red face, and her constant glancing away. I smiled at her while she closed her eyes and softly leaned closer but didn't dare kiss me. Was she asking for a kiss herself? I thought for a moment as I was pinned between my stove and her, it was a very uncomfortable position but I gotten adjusted to it after thinking so long. I softly pursed my lips I examined her submissive face, she was like a puppy. I cautiously leaned into her as I pressed my lips onto hers. When I did this, she flinched slightly. We didn't immediately began going to the next step, we took our time and stayed kissing until she pulled away.

“I’ll be yours, if you’ll be mine…” She mumbled as she stared into my eyes. I nodded smiling once more, kissing her again.

I love her so much….
=============================================================================================================
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 06:21:27 PM by sophcaro »
MAYUKI <3

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
Re: I’ll be yours, if you’ll be mine OS [FuruYanagi]
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 12:56:04 AM »
yosh
my beloved furuyanagay
hontoni arigatou gozaimasu
author-san

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 03:50:28 AM »
I smell love...and overcooked food LOL

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 06:03:30 AM »
who cares of the food,

as long as it is FURUYANAGI

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 07:52:19 AM »
 :)

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 09:08:44 PM »
need more Furuyanagi~ :cathappy:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 09:10:15 PM »
need more Furuyanagi~ :cathappy:

I'm writing a OS right now ;) Don't worry mate :3

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - (Miss)Understood