JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rega - Mexico

Author Topic: 100 days with Mrs. Arrogant (Chapter 3) [Mayuki]  (Read 9142 times)

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
100 days with Mrs. Arrogant (Chapter 3) [Mayuki]
« on: March 29, 2015, 04:29:52 AM »
Prologue / Chapter 1

(This fanfic is purely based off the South korean movie: 100 Days with Mr.Arrogant. I strongly advise for you to not watch the movie or else it will spoil everything lol. All credit goes to the movie/movie creators! Thanks for reading.)

THANK YOU TO SOPHCARO FOR PROOF READING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

“You're breaking up with me?!”

“Yes…”

I scoffed as I looked upward at the ceiling of the restaurant in disgrace. I was feeling abandoned, I can’t believe he was breaking up with me on our 100th day anniversary! 

I looked back down at him and furrowed my eyebrows in anger.

“I never had a younger man break up with me!”

“Uh?! I thought I was your first boyfriend!?”

I stood up from my uncomfortable seat and grabbed my school bag, strapping it around my shoulder.

“And you believed me?!”

“....”

“Well, I was going to end it anyway. Here, take your stupid present.”

As I was talking, I rummaged through my bag to find a nicely wrapped box with hearts all over. I quickly chucked it at him with anger. He didn’t say anything as he sat still and looked down.

I shook my head at him as I gave him one last glare and stormed out of the restaurant as fast as I could.

My name is Kashiwagi Yuki, I am 18. I’m a senior in high school, and I am now… single. My grades aren't good but at the moment why would I care, I just had my heart broken.

As I trudged home slowly on a lonely street in the middle of the day, I found a crunched up pop can on the ground. Somehow, I didn't care why it was there, I didn't care what was going to happen to it. I was just suddenly angry at it.

I stopped and cringed my nose as I backed up a little and ran full speed ahead for it. I tossed my right leg back and kicked the can as hard as I could like it was a soccer ball. My anger was somehow moved all the way to my leg and into the pop bottle, but there was still anger being generated inside me.

I shook my head again and looked at the ground in dismay - slowly pulling my weight along - trying to get to my house.

All of a sudden I heard a slight crashing sound behind me. My ears, as long with everything else, were turned off, so I didn't turn around to find out what the sound was. I didn't care. I continued to walk casually as I abruptly heard a car door slam.

“Hey!”

A woman's voice emerged far away from behind me, but I was too careless at that point. Again, I ignored it.

“You! In the uniform!!”

I grew more angry as I whipped my head around, just to get a rid of this annoyance behind me. A girl, that looked like she was younger than me stomped closer, holding the same empty pop can I had just kicked. Blood was slowly running out of her nose.

“Did you throw this?”

“I did not…”

“then...Did you kick this?”

“So what if I did?! Who are you?!”

She glared at me full of rage and pointed to the car that was smashed into the wall.

“I’m the owner of that beloved Lexus sc430 that you just demolished by kicking this in my face while I was driving by.”

What? It’s not like I tried to aim for her face. It’s not my fault she was taking her sweet time and being slow. I don’t have time for this.

“You look pretty rich, why don’t you fix it?! I’m not in the mood, let’s just forget about this.”

“Do you know how much that costs?! Never mind. Since you're a student, I’ll give you a discount, just hand over 357405 yen (3,000 dollars in US).”

“Eh?!”

I jumped back a few inches do to the extremely high price. It was just a small scratch that you could paint over, literally! I have to get out of this. I must quickly think of something! My eyes scrambled around the area in search of a solution.

“Uh… un… Look! A police man!!!”

I pointed behind the small girl to make her look the other way so I could make a run for it. As soon as she turned to look, I turned the opposite way and began sprinting as fast as I could, forgetting everything that I had left there, EVERYTHING.

I got a clean get away! Nice!

As I ran home, time passed, the sky began to grow dark. it already hit the time for me to sleep when I reached home, so I quickly did. I was so upset about being dumped that I missed my alarm clock for school. I quickly woke up sitting up as fast as I could ripping off my pajamas as I tried unwrapping myself from my blanket.

“No, no no no no no!!” I yelled as I hurried to grab things for school. As I had gotten to the bathroom I could hear my phone ringing from my room. I rolled my eyes as I set down the tooth paste and ran back to my room to pick up the urgent phone call.

“We have unfinished business…”

I raised my eyebrow as I looked at the ground full of confusion. It was a girl's voice.

“Who’s this?”

“For one, you shouldn't be so careless to drop your student ID. For two, I’m the girl from yesterday.”

“....” I widened my eyes as I shook my head in pain. It can’t be, i’m so embarrassed!

“I’m so sorry! You're my waitress from yesterday right? Thank you so much for retr-”

“I’m not a waitress! I’M THE OWNER OF THAT DEMOLISHED CAR!!”

Oh no. I quickly hung up out of pure nervousness and threw my phone at the wall as I jumped around in frustration. What am I going to do? She knows my number!

I stopped and started thinking about what I should do. I should just forget about it and pay attention to school for once, right? I got my things around for school and left as quickly as possible.

==================================================================================================

“Ne… how much does a scratch on a foreign car cost?” I asked my two close friends, Sae and Rena as they sat and ate their lunch around my desk.

“Why do you ask?” Rena asked kindly.

“Yuki, is it because he broke up with you?” Sae quickly butted in.

I sat nervously as I kept my hands between my legs and rubbed them together.

“No! It's because...I want to help out a friend…”

Rena put her lunch to a halt and placed her finger on their chin to visualize.

“About 357405 yen ” She glanced back at me and went back to eating her food as my eyebrows began twitching profusely and sweat began to be created. I hit my desk out of frustration and kicked my legs, while grunting. Rena and Sae looked at me with a confused look as I continued to freak out.

“Ne, I think Yukirin is going crazy,” Sae whispered to Rena.

Rena nodded in agreement as they started eating again.

===================================================================================================

It was at the end of the day and my mind was rotten. I slowly walked down the hill that was an exit from our school. I walked with Rena and Sae as they chatted.

“Ah… I’m so tired!!” Sae groaned.

“Me too,” Rena murmured.

“What are you going to do about the guy that dumped you?” Sae asked softly.

I slowly shrugged as her words brought a cloud of rain over me once again.

“I dunno…”

“Uniform girl!”

That same voice… I heard it somewhere...

I looked up at who was yelling and I saw that short girl again with her Lexus beside her. I quickly snapped out of my uncomfortable daze as rena and sae looked at me with confusion once more.

The midget bolted towards me and quickly grabbed me before I could even turn to run. She was surprisingly strong for someone as short as her. I screamed as I was yanked away to that stupid white Lexus. She threw me in the car and quickly started it, driving away to a certain place that I couldn't identify.

“WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!”

She drove along the road as she placed her elbow on the door, resting her head, keeping one hand on the steering wheel. Her pitch black glasses made her look blind, which made me even more scared for my life.

“Watanabe. Watanabe Mayu. You're only allowed to call me Watanabe.”

“Wa-... w-....” I began thinking of the name, because it sort of rang a bell in my head. I tilted my head as I laid back into my seat. Once I figured out, I lunged softly towards the front and widened my eyes.

“You're that one junior rich girl that was pulled out of school because o-!”

“Don’t say it!”

I reached for the two front seats and leaned forward to look at her as I stayed in the back seat. My eyes were still wide in awe.

“How are you even driving?! You're only 16!”

“Long story short, the president is scared of my dad so he made an exception.”

She cringed her nose in annoyance as if all my questions were little bugs buzzing around her. The car ride was short, and we drove up to a famous looking place that was surrounded with rich people. I almost fell over with nausea. She dragged me along up to the main entrance as I tried to make a run for it, but unfortunately failed. Once we reached inside we were immediately seated  at a grand looking table that had golden trim and a red cover over it.

Watanabe started rustling through her things and stopped as soon as she found this white looking paper that was stapled to others. She slowly leaned over and slid it across the long table to me without warning.

“What’s this?”

“Just read it.”

I looked over at her and scowled as I glanced back down at the paper and began speed reading. At a certain point, I had to stop for clarification.

“Is this true?”

“Since you would get 3574.05 yen (30 dollars in US) a day, you would have to be my slave for exactly 100 days.”

As Watanabe was explaining things out, a few servants arrived and calmly placed food on silver plates.

I groaned at Watanabe as she finished her sentence and grabbed my head.

“What if I don’t?”

“Then I'll take the money from your parents.”

“Eh?!”

Ripping 357405 yen  from my parents is not right, and there is no other way for me to get 357405 yen in a short amount of time. I wanted to cry.  Why is she so mean!? I sat there in silence as the witch readied her forks and knives to eat. I thought this through over and over, until my head began to hurt.

“Okay. I’ll sign it.” I looked back at my school bag and pulled a pencil from it to sign on the dotted line. I can’t believe I’m doing this.

“Good.” Watanabe quickly stood up and reached over the table to grab the contract from me as I furrowed my eyebrows with irritation.

I looked down at the food, and it was like everything was washed away from my mind in an instant. I widened my eyes as my mouth became watery. My mouth was pulled into a happy smile, I was so ready to eat!

“Oh…” Watanabe quickly pulled out her credit card and handed it to me as she smiled softly. “I don’t eat with my slaves, go buy some fortune cookies for yourself.”

She softly snickered to herself as I flared my nostrils and inhaled, that was quickly followed by a harsh out hale. I’m so fed up with her already but if I want to get her off my back, I have to put up with it. I roughly stood up from my chair and stomped away to fend for myself.

Just what did I do?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:13:31 PM by sophcaro »
MAYUKI <3

Offline Pokotan

Re: 100 days with Mrs. Arrogant (Prologue/Chapter 1) [Mayuki]
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 07:31:37 AM »
I have not seen that movie, eventhought it was already on my hdd for  a long time.. i dunno why i seems not interest with that .. but your fic its really good !!.. and hey its mayuki .. and thats gonna be fun :) update soon

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 11:05:51 AM »
Ooh... A nice fic is here  :)

Haha Yuki should think before she does something  XD

As usual Mayu as the arrogant person  :lol:

Can't wait for their relationship to form   :inlove:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 11:46:40 AM »
Interesting..
Can't wait for next update >//<

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 03:14:29 PM »
Interesting

Hahaha poor Yuki

Update soon

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 04:59:09 PM »
Ive watched the movies long long time ago...
But this story still interesting !!
I barely remmeber the exact storyline... So this really make me wanna watch the movie again xD
Please continue :)

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 09:02:06 AM »
I have not seen that movie, eventhought it was already on my hdd for  a long time.. i dunno why i seems not interest with that .. but your fic its really good !!.. and hey its mayuki .. and thats gonna be fun :) update soon

Lol! its a really funny show! and thank very much for reading!
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 09:02:44 AM »
Ooh... A nice fic is here  :)

Haha Yuki should think before she does something  XD

As usual Mayu as the arrogant person  :lol:

Can't wait for their relationship to form   :inlove:

THANK YOU!!! :)
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 09:03:13 AM »
Interesting..
Can't wait for next update >//<

thank you for reading!!
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 09:03:48 AM »
Interesting

Hahaha poor Yuki

Update soon

haha! thank you for reading this fanfic! stay tuned!
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 09:04:57 AM »
Ive watched the movies long long time ago...
But this story still interesting !!
I barely remmeber the exact storyline... So this really make me wanna watch the movie again xD
Please continue :)

XD I love it a lot! will do! thank you for reading!
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: 100 days with Mrs. Arrogant (Chapter 2) [Mayuki]
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2015, 09:08:45 AM »
Chapter 2

Mayu

I slowly walked into my sisters room out of pure boredom, as she was playing karaoke as usual, singing to peppy songs about boys and love.

“...Did you get suspended from school or something?” I asked.

I tilted my head in confusion as I leaned against the entrance to her room. She continued to jump around and smile like a cat as she sang her heart out.

“I did!”

“Again?!...ugh I don’t even wanna know this time.”

I shook my head lightly in discouragement as I turned to walk out of her room. Jurina smiled wildly as she set the microphone down and paused her game.

“Ne, what about your car? Did you get the money for it?”

“Do you really think I care about a stupid little scratch?”

I walked out of her room to go to the gaming room located downstairs, she followed me to ask more questions.

“your the one who freaked out over a little scr-”

“Excuse me?” I stopped and glared back at her with attitude. I stared at her for a while as she cowered down to me, then I looked down at my pocket as I pulled out the contract and handed it to Jurina. She quickly snatched it out of my hands and began reading it.

“Enslavement agreement? I...Kashiwagi Yuki?”

Jurina looked up at me with a puzzled face and tilted her head as well as lifting an eyebrow.

“I thought you weren’t interested in girls?”

“Relax, i’m only doing it for fun.”

“...100 days?”

“Do you think my life is as boring as yours?”

I smiled and chuckled a little and softly pushed her shoulder. I took the contract back and began walking to my destination again, without her to follow.

“My life isnt boring!!”

She shouted as I couldn’t help but to laugh even more. I slowly walked as I abruptly came up with a new and exciting idea! Before I went to the gaming room, I quickly marched my way to my mother as I smiled innocently.

“Mother, I want to buy a house, just for me.”

“Why?”

“Just in case if I need to think about things, I can go there!”

I laughed like a young idol would, and winked.

“Okay! go ahead.”

“Thank you!”

I shrieked in excitement and wrapped my arms around my mother.

This will be great...

YUKI

I held my stomach as it growled from emptiness. I threw my bag with my other hand and quickly collapsed on my bed. I was finally refreshed from all the working and walking.

As soon as I laid down on my bed that felt like a dream, my phone began ringing loudly as I opened my eyes with annoyance.

“Unngh…”

I rolled my eyes and quickly picked up my phone, flipping it open to answer the caller.

“Hello?”

“Huh? How dare you answer me in such an impudent manner?”

“Eh?”

I sat up harshly as I looked around my room violently, what the…? I was so confused, wait, it can’t be true! I slowly leaned forward to glance through my window, and there she was, standing on her balcony with a wicked grin that you would see from a witch!

I inhaled loudly as I ran to the window still holding the phone to my ear.

“You...dont actually live there...do you?”

She smiled even more as she chewed her gum even louder, like how someone snotty would chew their gum.

“What do you think?”

It felt like I was just punched in the face, she’s like a never ending nightmare, a nightmare I can’t run away from. My heart pounded with anger and frustration as I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted to myself lightly. I quickly backed away and closed my curtains to hide the troublesome figure and escape from her.

This isn’t what I wanted! I don’t like this!

===================================================================================================

“Where did you find someone that cute?!” Rena shouted.

“She has that expensive car! Ah...she’s cute, she’s rich, she has to be a dream!” Sae exclaimed.

(Note: Mayuyu is a legend at that school)

She’s a dream alright.

A group of girls gathered around me like I was a celebrity, wanting to know who this “amazing” person was. I felt slightly annoyed by everyone freaking out over that witch.

“She’s not a dream...she’s kind and cute...I guess.”

All of the girls that were gathered around me made a excited sound as they looked at each other. If i’m getting this much praise for it, why don’t I continue? A bunch of other random people started asking questions.

“How long has it been?”

“Where did you meet her?”

“What school does she go to?”

“Where does she live?”

“How far did you guys go? Did you do it?” Sae asked curiously.

Uh!? Thats a personal question! I couldn’t help but to softly blush at all this.

“Huh?! Well…” I slowly died out.

They asked me more questions and didn’t let me finish as they begged to know what had happened on the day that she dragged me to her car.

“We went to this really expensive restaurant for dinner and...she said she’d even become my slave. We drove around in the Lexus SC430 for a while, it was a little annoying but then she drove me home-.”

“Yuki, You got a text.”

“ah!”

Rena handed my phone to me as I softly picked it out of her hand and smiled charmingly.

Call me

-from the witch

That was it? Just a “call me”

“Ugh! be right back, she’s wants me to call her!”

Everyone in that group that was surrounding me freaked out as they smiled and looked at each other. I quickly made a run for it to the bathroom so I could do as demanded.

“Didn’t I tell you to return my calls quickly?”

“Im sorry. I just got out of class...why did you call me?”

“Come over to my place right now…”

“What? I still have 2 classes left, I-”

A slow and steady beeping was heard from my phone as I raised my eyebrow and widened my eyes.

“Hello? Hello?...Hello?! HELLO?! YOU JERK!”

Anger brew inside of me as I kicked the bathroom stall open as hard as I could, a bunch of girls fell on the floor and started rubbing their head, I assume they were trying to listen in. I stormed out of the bathroom as I tried thinking of things to get me out of school. Rena and Sae who were two of the girls that were listening in on the convo catched up to me and smiled lively.

“What did she say?! Did she tell you to come over?!” Sae shouted picking up my hand as she cupped it with both of hers.

“The time has come!”

Rena grabbed my other hand and did the same.

“Don’t be too nervous, kay?”

“I’m sure it’s nothing when you do it.”

I grew more angry as they continued to talk about it. I inhaled and exhaled harshly.

“You can do it Yuki! Good like!” Sae shouted again.

“FIGHTING!” they both shouted excitedly as I ripped my hands from theres and yelled loudly.

“What are you guys talking about?!”

I shook my head and pouted as I walked away from the two, angry and upset.

==============================================================

I was outside as the baseball team practiced. It was still lunch and this was my chance to ditch school. My hands grew sweaty and my body felt like jelly.

“You can do it...its nothing! Everyone does it...right?”
I reassured myself as I breathed through it.

“Okay...1...2...3!”

I sharply sprung over the wall that surround the school and landed on my hands and knees. having open cuts wasn’t the most of my worries, the worries were what Watanabe had in store for me.

I gently flinched as I made a pouty face imagining everything that could happen, she really scared me!
=========================================================================

I reached her house with cut up knees and hands. I softly rung the doorbell as I rubbed my forehead with the back of my hand.

“Password.”

A girly voice emitted from the speaker that stood outside of the door. Password? What password?

“I don’t know the password! I’m not in the mood right now.” I softly said as I looked at the floor.

“You can’t come in unless you say it…”

I frustratedly looked at the camera and growled.

“What’s the password?”

“haha...Sailor Moon.”

“Sailor Moon.”

“What kind of Sailor Moon was that!? imitate her!”

“Eh!? Why?! I’ll just go home.”

“Wanna die?!”
I looked at the camera and pouted again, i’ll admit it, I was scared of her. I shook my head as I knew the embarrassment I was getting myself into. I backed up as I was getting ready to say the line.

“In the name of Justice! I’ll not forgive you! SAILLLOORR MOON!”

All I could hear was a loud laugh coming from the speakers, it wouldn’t stop, I felt humiliated. I heard a small click from the door and quickly crept in to the house. The house was nicely decorated and as expected, it looked rich...But terribly messy, it really needed a cleaning.

“My family is coming over...You know what you need to do...in the mean time i’m gonna go do stuff.”

“What!? YOU'RE MAKING ME CLEAN THIS!?”

“Wanna die!?”

“I mean...will do.”

I quickly looked down at my wrist for a hair tie and luckily found one, wrapping my hair up.

“Do you have bandages?”

“There in the bathroom, be done by 5.”

She left her house and clicked the door shut as I turned around and looked back at the mess. Well first...I need to fix myself up,  So I quickly did. I don’t even know where to begin. I started her bedroom, which was filled with dirty clothes, posters and anime. Then I went to the bathroom, Living room, and so one.

My body was already beginning to be worn out and my eyes were having a struggle keeping open. I picked everything and roughly made it back to the living room. I looked up at the clock and it was already 5...wow, that was fast but time consuming. I heard the door unclicking and voices that belonged to a family. I glanced over at the couch and found a rag that wasn’t supposed to be there.

I screamed as I harshly leapt for it and tossed it behind me. Someone walked in just in time as I threw the rag because it hit them directly in the face.

“Jurina, are you okay?”

The female that the wrag hit pulled it off slowly and scowled at me as she cautiously nodded. The family stared at me as the rest of them gathered beside this so called “Jurina.”

“Who’s that?”

“She’s just a maid…”

Watanabe looked over at me with a frown and told me to flee, I nodded and quickly bowed my head to the family as I scurried through them.

“Wait!”

I turned and faced Watanabe as she held out 3574.05 yen. I glared at her as she smiled sharply.

“Look at you...Go buy some fortune cookies, they’ll be useful.”

I frowned and ripped the money from her hand as I growled. I quickly slipped out of the house without noise and rubbed my head.

I’m ready for rest...today was a hassle.
MAYUKI <3

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: 100 days with Mrs. Arrogant (Chapter 2) [Mayuki] //NEW//
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2015, 09:24:01 AM »
Haha..i think i watch the movie but didn't remember what the story about
Toooooo lazy to watch it again just to remember the plot~
Wooooooow...niceee...fast update~
Continue pleaseeee~author san~
Waiting~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 09:26:51 AM »
I guess to Yuki, Mayu is not just a dream but a terrible nightmare!  :lol:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 11:54:07 AM »
Lol Mayu just wanna have fun bullying Yuki  :lol:

Jurina name appeared, will there be WMatsui too  XD

Update soon~
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 12:36:06 PM »
OH WOW
I was reading part one in class earlier, but you have updated another one XD  XD you're surely a ninja  :onionwhip::onionwhip: :bigdeal:

Anyways~ :on ksweat:

“How long has it been?”

“Where does she live?”

Uh!? Thats a personal question! I couldn’t help but to softly blush at all this.

“What did she say?! Did she tell you to come over?!” Sae shouted picking up my hand as she cupped it with both of hers.

“The time has come!”

I grew more angry as they continued to talk about it. I inhaled and exhaled harshly.

“FIGHTING!” they both shouted excitedly as I ripped my hands from theres and yelled loudly.

This got me like :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :on lol:
Oh well, they seems like they're really curious about it huh~   :kekeke:

Jurina looked up at me with a puzzled face and tilted her head as well as lifting an eyebrow.

oh no, Mayu you'll surely love Yuki :mon evil: :mon nyah: :mon fan:

well, i have seen the movie but it was like years ago,  not sure if i can remember the plot correctly since then   :sweatdrop: XD

Anyways hope you update soon ninja :mon XD: :mon fyeah: :on gay:

Offline Pokotan

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 04:22:49 PM »
really enjoy reading your fic :) yeah.. maybe because its mayuki version hahaha... well.. i will watch the movie but of course after you finished this fic   :fap

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2015, 02:22:22 AM »
really enjoy reading your fic :) yeah.. maybe because its mayuki version hahaha... well.. i will watch the movie but of course after you finished this fic   :fap

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!  XD XD
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2015, 02:23:02 AM »
OH WOW
I was reading part one in class earlier, but you have updated another one XD  XD you're surely a ninja  :onionwhip::onionwhip: :bigdeal:

Anyways~ :on ksweat:

“How long has it been?”

“Where does she live?”

“The time has come!”

This got me like :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: :on lol:
Oh well, they seems like they're really curious about it huh~   :kekeke:

oh no, Mayu you'll surely love Yuki :mon evil: :mon nyah: :mon fan:

well, i have seen the movie but it was like years ago,  not sure if i can remember the plot correctly since then   :sweatdrop: XD

Anyways hope you update soon ninja :mon XD: :mon fyeah: :on gay:

hahahaha lol thank you very very much!!
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2015, 02:24:25 AM »
Lol Mayu just wanna have fun bullying Yuki  :lol:

Jurina name appeared, will there be WMatsui too  XD

Update soon~

There will most definitely be Wmatsui! thank you for reading!
MAYUKI <3

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rega - Mexico