JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rumtag - Kaerimichi

Author Topic: E3 2015 (June 14-18)  (Read 7615 times)

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
Re: E3 2015 (June 14-18)
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 05:42:50 AM »
Really good E3 this year from what I've seen, lot's of stuff to look forward to. Managed to watch Bethesda, Microsoft, Sony press conferences. Probably try to watch the rest this weekend if I get the chance. Some random thoughts off the top of my head:

-Fallout 4 blowout and Dishonored announcements. Could not be more excited for two games than I am for those.
-Except maaybe Metal GEAR. LAWD ALL MIGHTY why do I get so giddy for Metal Gear? LIQUIIIIDD
-Holy motherfucking shit, did not expect 360 backward compatibility (I tried it out a but with Mass Effect and it's really freaking cool, even seems to improve load times quite a bit)
-REcore has a nice premise and art style, wonder what kind of game it is though.
-Fallout mods on console WHAT? Wonder how that is gonna work.
-DARK MOTHERFUCKING SOULS 3!!!
-Cuphead continues to look great.
-Rare's pirate game, not sure what to think of that. If the game collection let's me play Conker's Bad Fur Day multiplayer again then that is a megaton though.
-The Tomb Raider demo was truly and utterly awful. I heard there actually is more tombs and traversal in this one so I won't judge the whole game.
-Last Guardian WOW! Good to finally see it again but would have liked to see a new area or something. Starting to look very ICO like which IDK.. Shadow of the Colossus is one of my all time favorite games but I didn't actually like ICO much.
-Horizon looks absolutely INCREDIBLE. I remember hearing rumors about it and thinking it sounded great, man it exceeded the hype for sure.
-No Bloodborne expansion reveal.. thought it was a given it would be shown.
-Final Fantasy 7 FINALLY after endless cockteasing since the PS3 tech demo. Never played it so maybe I'll give the remake a shot.
-Shenmue kickstarter: Donated $120 immediately during the conference. :lol: Always said I would buy 3 copies if it ever got announced so it's the least I can do for maybe my favorite game of all time. Speaking of, SEGA better fucking do a HD Shenmue release (and Shenmue 2 would be nice as well) with the exposure the games are getting.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2015, 11:53:14 PM »
I don't think an HD Shenmue release would be feasible but even just releasing both as a collection on PSN and Xbox Live would surely bring in some sales considering the excitement around the kickstarter!

The demo for Metal Gear Solid 5 is incredible, something else out this year? It's gonna be busier than I thought!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2015, 08:27:13 PM »
Matt Lees with some really funny summaries of the big press conferences. Only Ubisoft, Sony, Nintendo and Square Enix to go but this should do nicely for now.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rumtag - Kaerimichi