JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Kiss My Lips

Author Topic: Ruka's 48G New Gen/Random pairs collection - The Cruel Ritual of the Rose  (Read 30512 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
My new OS/2S fic section! Yoroshiku! ;) :heart:

Here is the first OS, based off a MJSK4 Gaiden story! My new gen OTP, MakoNaanya!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kamisori x Zombie (MakoNaanya) - Dreams Come True(?)

----------------------

Kamisori woke up in an unfamiliar room. She could’ve sworn she had fallen asleep in the classroom at Majijo, but now, she was in a room with a table sitting in front of a mirror nailed to the wall, makeup scattered on the surface of the table. She turned and saw a few couches and seats as well. And when she looked in the mirror, she didn’t look like herself at all. Her hair was no longer in her signature side pony and was all let down and straight. She also wasn’t in her Majijo uniform and wearing a dress, something she’d never wear!

Saying that Kamisori was confused as hell would NOT be an understatement. Just then, she heard a click from behind and saw the only door to the room opened. She saw her best friend, and partner, Zombie, walk in, but just like her, she had completely changed. She was wearing a dress and jacket that wasn’t at all like anything she’d wear, and her hair was let down and straightened as well, but she had a headband with a ribbon in. Zombie looked at her friend and smiled.

“Kojimako-chan, there you are!” she said cheerfully. “Come on, let’s get going.”

“Eh?” Now, Kamisori was more confused than ever. “Zombie, what are you doing? And, why are you dressed like that?”

“Hm? Oh, this! I bought it recently. Do you like it?” The angel-faced girl simply said with a smile, until she realized something. “Wait… did you just call me ‘Zombie’?”

“Why else? You are Zombie!”

“Mou~ Kojimako-chan, that was only a drama. I’m a normal human, just like you!”

“Not that kind of ‘zombie’... Hold on, why do you keep calling me ‘Kojimako-chan’?”

Zombie just tilted her head, confused. Indeed, Kamisori knew her real name was Kojima Mako, and Zombie’s real name was Owada Nana, but they never called each other by something other than their Majijo nicknames.

“Oh, I… guess I got used to it,” Zombie then said shyly.

“Eh?”

“At first, I always called you ‘Kojima-san’... And then, time passed, and it become ‘Mako-san’. And now, I’ve finally gotten used to calling you ‘Kojimako’, or even just ‘Mako’. So, I was happy, because I finally got to call you by your first name, when you were already doing so with me.”

Kamisori then got suspicious. “Huh? I-I don’t know what you’re talking about… This is weird. Did Hinabe put you up to this? Is this a prank? Are they secretly watching us?”

“Are you okay, Kojimako-chan?”

To Kamisori’s surprise, her best friend suddenly came up and felt her forehead. Her face was so close to hers, she felt her heart pounding. Hell, she never felt it pound this hard in her life. She felt the heat creep up to her cheeks as Zombie opened her eyes again and stared into hers. The chocolate dark brown orbs were sparkling, making Kamisori’s heart skip a beat.

“You don’t have a fever… Maybe you’re just tired.”

“Uh, I...”

“Come on, now, let’s go,” Zombie took the girl’s hand.

“Wha-? Where?”

“The park. Our promised spot, remember?”

“‘Promised spot’? What are you talking abo--?”

“Stop being silly. It’s our favorite spot. Now, let’s go.”

Kamisori couldn’t help but silently follow her friend. She also couldn’t get over the strange new sensation she felt within her chest.

“Boom… boom… my heart keeps pounding… even now, while Zombie’s holding my hand… there’s a weird… warm.. feeling in my chest… Why? Why do I feel..? It’s so…”

They finally arrived at a park just outside the city streets of Tokyo. It had a large open space, a single tree growing at the top of a hill, and below was a children’s playground. Zombie couldn’t contain her excitement as she ran down and went to the swingset, standing on one of the swings and started swinging herself.

“I loved these swings when I was younger~. You said you used to come here, too, right?”

“Uh, did I..?” Kamisori tried to play along.

“Don’t lie! You always talked about how you would play hide-and-seek and stuff with your friends?”

“Really..? I don’t remember… If anything, I don’t remember ever coming to this park or playing with any friends.”

“So… alone?”

“Or at all. Zombie, this really is strange. Cut the act already!”

Zombie stopped swinging and stood back on the ground. “Is there something wrong?”

“Something wrong? Zombie, quit acting like this! I’m not falling for it!”

“Falling for what?!”

“This whole innocent girl act! I don’t like it! It just doesn’t suit you! Stop acting like this and go back to your regular self! It’s annoying me like hell!”

Zombie fell silent, staring at Kamisori. It was only then Kamisori realized she went too far.

“Ah, I-I mean--”

“Mako… you idiot.”

“Eh?”

“Not once today did you call me ‘Nana’ or ‘Naanya’. You kept calling me ‘Zombie, Zombie’, you didn’t even care we came back here! Did you really forget?! Did you forget, this was where I met you?!”

Kamisori now stood silent. She saw tears falling down Zombie’s eyes, a sight she had never witnessed before. Before she could say anything, Zombie slapped her face and called her an idiot one more time before running off. She saw Zombie run towards the tree and sat down under it, still crying.

That was when Kamisori remembered. Her first meeting with Zombie, their first, and only fight they ever had with each other. No matter how many times she cut Zombie down, the girl would get back up, as if nothing happened. Kamisori eventually got tired out, and their match ended in a draw. But, the two forged their friendship that day. That was how their bond began, and how it deepened as they grew closer and closer, always beside each other, never leaving each other’s sides.

Kamisori felt like an idiot for forgetting such an important day, and now, she felt like a jerk for saying what she did. Naanya or Zombie, both are the same, it didn’t matter. She was her partner and best friend who she loved and cared for. Even if this was all just some weird test or prank or, what-the-hell-ever, she could feel Naanya/Zombie’s strong love for her.

She walked up the hill to the tree where Naanya was still crying. She looked up at Kamisori, tears glistening on her cheeks. Even then, she still had the face of an angel, Kamisori thought.

“Zo… I mean, Naanya,” Kamisori started. “I’m sorry… I was stupid and didn’t know your feelings… I completely forgot and.. you must hate me now. But… I truly am sorry.”

“Mako...”

“You… you’re my best friend. So… if you forgive me, I absolutely promise, I’ll never forget anything again! About you, about us! I’ll keep my promise and be the best friend you have! Okay..?” She looked and saw Naanya’s eyes were wide. “Please…”

Naanya stood up, smiling while still crying.

“O-oi, why are you still crying? I apologized, okay? Aren’t you ha--” she was interrupted once again, when Naanya suddenly hugged her.

“Mako… I forgive you… and.. I should be the one apologizing.”

“Haa..?”

“I kept a secret from you… but, now, I feel like I can finally tell you.”

Naanya held Mako’s face as she stared into her pitch black orbs. Mako felt her chest pounding again as Naanya’s face got closer.

“The truth is, Mako… I love you.”

“E-e-e-eeeeh?!”

Naanya closed her eyes, as if waiting for something. Mako knew exactly what.

“Oi… is this for real? Is this really happening?! Zombie, be serious… Do you… really..?”

However, Mako’s common sense eventually left, disappeared as the warm feeling in her chest spread. Before she knew it, her lips were closer. Her eyelids fluttered shut as she pressed her lips against Naanya’s. Her lips tasted so sweet, like strawberries. It was entrancing her, the warmth, the strawberry taste, the sound of Naanya’s synchronizing with heart her own. All time had stopped and she forgot everything. All that was left was her and Naanya, and this moment…

“This is like… a dream.”

…..

“...sori..! ..Oi, Kamisori! Get up!”

Kamisori woke up in the classroom, her heart still pounding like crazy. She saw her partner in front of her, in her Majijo uniform. She looked at herself and saw she, too, was looking like herself again. She sighed.

“It was a dream. Yokatta~”

“What happened? You were calling my name in your sleep,” Zombie mentioned.

“God, you have no flipping idea, Zombie. I dreamt that you were in love with me.”

“Eh?!” Zombie was shocked. Kamisori laughed in response, making her blush. “D-don’t laugh!”

“Haha, sorry. But, it just shocked me. I was starting to think it wasn’t a dream. Really, though, Zombie in love with me…” she snickered. “Damn, that would be something!”

“Hey, what about me?”

“Haa?”

“Would you fall in love with me?”

Kamisori giggled. “Yeah, sure. Now, let’s go home, it’s already late.”

As Kamisori started walking, Zombie gave a soft smile, looking at her friend with longing eyes. She sighed before following her partner as they left the school.

----------------------

Hope you enjoyed! I take requests, btw! Comments appreciated, as well! :3
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 04:56:16 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: Ruka's AKB/48G New Gen pairings OS/2S (KamisorixZombie/MakoNaanya)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 09:48:14 AM »
IT WAS SOOOOOO NICE~! :on gay:

I LOVED IT! :mon inluv:

Since it's Majisuka Gakuen, can I request for a ShiroKuro? :gmon bang:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
  • Everything starts from zero
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 10:21:55 AM »
Can I request for a Majisuka Gakuen fic for Center and Nezumi or Atsuko and Minami?

Offline Rina_Yuu

• Takayuuu~ Yuko-Nanase(NGZK)-Ayane(team8) Kami-oshi
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 12:30:25 PM »
This is sooo~~ sweet  :wub: :inlove:
I'm in love with this  :luvluv1: :shy2:
Silent Reader with many Oshi. Rina Yuu desu ._.
優子さんのことが、大好き!!
Indonesian \\(^o^)//

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 05:16:26 PM »
Why is it just a dream? There should be a second part where Kamisori confesses to Zombie and then kisses her too  :peace:

Please do more new gen pairings! Like Naanya/Ryoka, Juri/Renachi, Miion/Mogi, Mako/Miki, Nana/Naanya etc....OMG. So many.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 05:17:58 PM »
Fluff!  :ptam-glow: Rolls in feels because this is my fav paring aside from Salt&Otabe :rofl:

Love it! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 05:27:19 PM »
Replies
@ChibiRine: Glad you liked it! I will be working on your ShiroKuro (FuuMiru) fic now~ ;)

@Celashcole: Kinda doing more new gen members in this thread. Sorry. :(

@Rina_Yuu: Glad you liked it! :D

@saeyu: If you saw the Gaiden episode I got this idea from, you'd understand why I ended it like this. XD But, I'm planning to do another one that's based off it more directly. ;)

@Megumi: YuiParu is so perfect, ne! X3

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 01:47:40 AM »
Here another OS! Once again, it's Kamisori x Zombie! (Note: It's based off the same Gaiden story, but more directly.)

Kamisori x Zombie (MakoNaanya) - Kamisori is from Gekioko?!

----------------------

It was the end of another day in Majijo, and Zombie was searching for her partner and closest friend, Kamisori, so they could walk home together. She then deducted that the girl was probably in the 2nd-year classroom with Team Hinabe and decided to check there. She saw the five were talking to her partner about something, she couldn’t hear what, but as soon as she walked in, she felt a heavy atmosphere as she saw Kamisori staring at her with empty eyes.

“Kamisori..? Guys..? What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong?!” Uonome spoke in an angered tone. “This!!! THIS is what’s wrong!!!”

She pulled out a Gekioko uniform, shocking Zombie. She remembered that terrible nightmare where she saw her best friend turned against her, as a Gekioko student, but she know it was just a dream and it could never be true… that is, until she saw Uonome pull out the uniform in front of her.

“We found THIS in Kamisori’s shoe locker,” Dodobusu said.

“Think you could hide this from us forever?! Haa?!” Kusogaki gained up on the girl, who didn’t even meet her gaze.

She simply answered. “It’s not mine…”

“LIES!” Kenpou approached her and grabbed her chin, making her look at them. “This crime can be charged as fraud! Do you have ANY idea who you’re up against?!”

“Guys, stop!” Zombie tried to stop them, but Jiseidai stood in front of her, blocking her path. “Let me through, I want to talk to Kamisori!”

“You can do that once we know she’s a traitor!”

As the five were yelling, Uonome approached Kamisori and grabbed her collar, ready to punch her. But all noise stopped when they heard the sound of a pin dropping. It bounced on the ground and landed at Zombie’s foot. The girl silently picked it up and was shocked when she saw what it was. It was a school badge, not for Majijo… for Gekioko.

“No…”

When Zombie saw this, her heart sank. She couldn’t deny anymore, that this was the truth. She met her partner’s gaze as she stood silent.

“Kamisori… please, tell me this is a lie...”

“Just give it up,” Uonome said. “You’re one of them! You’re Gekioko!”

Kamisori broke free from Uonome’s grasp and ran off. The Hinabe girls were about to chase after her, but Zombie stopped all of them.

“Stop!”

“Zombie, let us--”

“No! I’ll take care of this! I’ll prove Kamisori is still one of us!”

“Zombie…”

“Are you sure?”

“Kamisori is my best friend. I trust her.”

The team looked at each other, and they all agreed. In this situation, this was something Zombie had to face alone. Uonome faced the girl again.

“Alright, we won’t interfere.”

Zombie then ran off to look for her partner. She had searched the whole school, but couldn’t find her anywhere. She then saw Kamisori walking outside in the place they would usually spend time together. Zombie approached Kamisori, the other girl not dare looking back at her.

“Kamisori!” she called out to her. “Nee, Kamisori… just talk to me. Why did you have a Gekioko uniform..? And the pin…?”

“Leave me alone.”

“Please, just tell me all of it was a lie, and i’ll believe you! You can tell me, we’re friends, right?!”

“SHUT UP!!!” Kamisori yelled, still not turning to face her. She didn’t want Zombie to see, she was crying. Tears of frustration ran down her cheeks, a burning pain in her chest. Meanwhile, Zombie was crying as well, and she felt her heart breaking. Kamisori then confessed. “It’s true… I… I’m from Gekioko.”

Zombie shook her head, she didn’t want to accept the truth. She fell to her knees, holding the pin.

“No way… It can’t be true...”

“Zombie...”

“So then… why did you come here? Why did you come to Majijo in the first place?”

Kamisori gulped before answering. “To take the top. That was my first order… but, I didn’t want to… It was tiring, and boring.. so I just decided, I would get rid of everyone, until there was no one left. That I’d be the only one standing…”

Zombie cried more. Everything she knew about her partner, her best friend, it was all a lie. And she fell for it, the fool she was. She desperately wished for this to be another nightmare, that she would wake up and Kamisori would be beside her smiling, that she wouldn’t be a traitor, and the two could still be together. She wanted to wake up from this horrible dream, but this is reality, and she needed to accept, no matter how heartbreaking it was…

“Why is it like this…?”

“But…” Kamisori then started again, her voice cracking because of the tears. “After meeting you.. all of that changed.”

“Eh..?”

“After I met you and we started fighting as a pair.. something in me changed. At Gekioko, I was the most feared and had no friends. You were the first person I could ever call a friend… I didn’t feel lonely… Even though all of it was a lie.. you were my one, true friend…”

“Kamisori…”

“I betrayed you and lied all this time...” Kamisori turned to face Zombie, her eyes still red with tears. “I’m sorry…!”

She fell to her knees and hugged Zombie, still crying into her chest. Crying out in frustration, anger, pain… all of her emotions and stress where let out in her cries. Zombie could only hug her partner, crying along with her.

“I can’t go back there anymore… I’m no longer a Gekioko student...”

“That’s right, Kamisori. You don’t belong there anymore… You belong here, with me. We’re the strongest 1st-year combi, Kamisori and Zombie. And we have Hinabe and Sakura-san. You’re not alone anymore!”

As those words burned into her, Kamisori nodded and laid her head against Zombie’s shoulder. Zombie had never seen her like this, and Kamisori never felt like this. All the pain she suffered through silently was gone, and she felt like a heavy burden weighed on her had lifted off her shoulders. She felt whole again and letting out all that stress relieved her.

She eventually separated and faced Zombie. Her face was truly that of an angel’s, and with tears still streaming down her cheeks, she was painfully beautiful.

“You’re such a crybaby...” Kamisori said with a grin, wiping off Zombie’s tears.

Zombie laughed, returning the favor. “You too...”

“We’re both crybabies.”

“Un...”

As they were staring at each other, Kamisori felt herself being drawn closer. Zombie closed her eyes as their lips met, tasting the saltiness of both their tears mixed with the sweetness and passionate warmth of the kiss. Zombie’s eyes opened, shocked at what just happened, and she was first to part from this kiss.

“K-Kamisori..!”

“I’ve always loved you, Zombie… I never had the balls to say it, but since I’ve let my biggest secret out, I might as well lay everything bare. I seriously… seriously love you!”

“Kamisori…” Zombie was speechless. The other girl was afraid of what she would say, but then she saw Zombie’s lips curve in a smile and she hugged her, whispering in her ear. “I love you, too.”

Kamisori smiled and hugged her best friend back.

Up from above, the Hinabe girls watched the entire scene unfold, as the two finally got up and started walking together, holding hands.

“So… what’s going to happen now?” Kusogaki asked.

Uonome grinned as she saw Kamisori take the pin back from Zombie, but then threw it out somewhere it would never be found, the two laughing.

“Nothing’s going to change. In fact, things will be a whole lot better.”

----------------------

Here's the Gaiden episode both OSs were based off: http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rrxjpkkt.html#vfrm=2-3-0-1

Hope everyone enjoyed! :D

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
OHMYFREAKINGGAHD!!!!!! :on gay:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Cheesy~~~>///<
Can I request another MakoNaanya?
They're just too cute~
Or maybe NaanyaYuiri, NaachanYuiri, NaachanMako, JuRicchan, AnninRicchan, FuuMiru, FuuKei, MioMeru, RyohaNagi, MadoNatsu, NakoMiku, YuiParu, JuriRena, FuruYanagi><
Okay. That was too much XD
But can you make a fic of one of them? Pwease>w<

Thanks for the fic, Ruka-san^o^
I'll wait for the next fic!
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
@ChibiRine: I see someone's happy. :D

@junchan48: That is a lot of pairs, yes. XD But... I do believe I can do some of them. ;)

Offline xcrossfacekillahx

Ah I remembered that Gaiden episode. The 2nd part is probably the continuation assuming it really happened. Team Hinabe kinda joined in for fun. Instead of 1 it was 5 girls chasing the traitor. It's kinda cheesy in the end but I like it.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hahaha I remembered this episode.
Impressive story Ruka-san!  :twothumbs
Kamisori x Zombie FTW! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
@xcrossfacekillahx: Was it cheesy at the end? XD Does everyone think MJSK is cheesy? Maybe I like cheesy. lol

@Megumi: MakoNaanya FTW!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

OK~ @ChibiRine: Here is the ShiroKuro you requested!!!

Shirogiku x Kurobara (FuuMiru) - Driving me Insane

----------------------

Laughter echoed through the skies. Insane, maniacal laughter, along with cries of pain and mercy. Kurobara laughed at her victims as she kicked them to the ground, watching them beg and writhe in misery. She loved how alive she felt, the thrill it gave her that was close to something of ecstasy. A feeling unlike any other, and she loved every minute of it.

Recently, she had been feeling something off. Something that was making it hard for her to think, that she would lose track of time, and feel this strange sensation in her heart. She didn’t know what it was, but it hurt. So she would always go and find some weakling to torture to make it go away. Even so, she felt it come back later, and it seemed to return sooner and sooner as she kept repeating the process.

But now, she was thinking of nothing. Nothing but the ecstatic feeling of bending her opponents to her will and making them break, hearing their cries of pain was music to her ears. A sound she could easily get drunk on if she could, an addiction. As she was laughing, she didn’t notice someone coming from behind and grab her shoulder. Her laughing ceased and she turned to see her partner, clad in the same black-and-white stripe sweater and Gekioko uniform, Shirogiku.

Her excitement dulled down and faded as she felt the familiar, loathing pain come back to her slowly. “Shiro...giku?”

“You had enough?” she asked the girl as she stared with black, empty eyes. “You looked like you’ve tired yourself out. Let’s go.”

“I wasn’t.. finished…”

“You are. You know what happens when you go past your limit.”

Admittedly, Shirogiku was worried for her partner at times like these. She knows she’s been going on her own, beating up people for her own enjoyment. At first, she thought it was just Kurobara being herself, but she felt something was off in her behavior. She had seen what Kurobara could be like when she would completely lose it and go all out. It was a sight to be feared.

They arrived back at their regular spot in the school, somewhat of their base. Kurobara quietly sat as Shirogiku was pacing around the room. She was thinking back to when she and Kurobara had faced Sakura. Even after all they put her through, she was indeed a clever fighter, along with the help of her two self-proclaimed underlings.

“You know what that means, right?” she asked her partner. “It means there are still people who can catch us off guard. We need to up our game, get stronger…”

Kurobara wasn’t listening. Her mind was trailing off, but her eyes were fixated on the girl with white dyed in her hair. Mesmerized, she once again felt a tinge of pain. She hated that she was feeling this, and she wanted some way for it to stop. Since no one was around for her to torture, she thought of one other resort.

She got up, slowly walking towards the wall, an empty look in her eyes. She ignored Shirogiku’s calling and placed both hands against the wall. She then began pounding her head against the hard brick surface, disturbing her partner.

“Kurobara! Stop!” She grabbed the girl’s hair and made her stop. There was already a red spot on her forehead, not enough to leave a bruise, but still pretty bad. She saw Kurobara’s lifeless eyes staring at her and became worried. “Oi… what is wrong with you? Why the fuck have you been acting like this recently?!”

“Shirogiku… don’t...”

“I need you to tell me what’s going on!”

“Stop!” She tried to push her away, but Shirogiku’s grip was strong. Like a cobra’s grip. She avoided her cold gaze, but could feel her dark orbs piercing into her. “Please… if you don’t stop.. I’ll..!”

“What..?”

Kurobara started to cry. She didn’t know why, but tears were falling down her eyes.

“I want it.. to just stop… This weird pain.. in my heart… I thought.. making other people suffer.. hearing their cries.. would make me forget… I thought hurting myself somewhere else.. would make it go away… but it doesn’t. It keeps coming back… I don’t know why..! But… it’s only when…”

“When?”

“Whenever… I’m around you, Shirogiku.”

“Eh..?”

“I just don’t understand why I feel like this… but it’s only with you… Why..?”

Shirogiku couldn’t believe what she was hearing. For so long, she had known Kurobara as someone who didn’t know what pain felt like. Only the excitement she felt by inflicting pain on others. Even herself, who was sadistic as she is, hated seeing the girl crying in front of her. It caused a pain in her heart, one she wasn’t going to get rid of the same way Kurobara did.

“Kurobara… are you.. in love with me?”

The girl looked up at Shirogiku’s eyes, seeing something she had never seen before, but couldn’t describe. “Eh?”

“I’ve heard it all before, that love is one of the most painful and most beautiful emotions one can feel.”

“All I feel is the pain…”

“Then, let’s change that.”

Shirogiku pushed her partner against the wall, their foreheads close to touching. Her face was so close, Kurobara could feel her heart pounding. Instead of the same pain she felt, there was a growing warmth in her chest as she saw Shirogiku grin. She lifted Kurobara’s chin and kissed her with gusto.

Kurobara could feel her heart pounding against her chest like a drum. Her body slowly heated up as Shirogiku continued her musings on her the latter, her hands tracing her body and touching, caressing her gently. She never felt her partner giving such a soft touch, it was making her melt, and her knees grew weak from the intensity of it all. This wasn’t the same thrill she felt when she tortured her opponents, this was pure ecstasy she was experiencing. And it was the best she had ever felt. She forgot the pain, all her worries and stress from her previous troubles.

The two finally parted for air. Kurobara’s breaths came uneven as she stared at Shirogiku, seeing she too was overwhelmed by the new sensation.

“How did that feel?” she asked her.

“It was.. incredible…” she breathed out. “That was the beautiful part you mentioned before, wasn’t it?”

“It didn’t hurt, right?”

Kurobara shook her head in response.

“Does that prove it then?”

“Yup. Shirogiku, I do love you.”

The girl gave Kurobara a grin. “More than torture?”

“More than anything,” she giggled in response. “You drive me insane.”

----------------------

Author’s note: I have taken down the extended version of this one-shot from both Asianfanfics and Tumblr.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 04:21:49 AM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ruka's AKB/48G New Gen pairings OS/2S (ShiroKuro/FuuMiru) 150727
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2015, 06:04:23 AM »
Love this!!!!!!

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 11:45:03 AM »
OMG! Ruka-saaaaaaaan~! :on gay:

I LOVE IT! AND YOU KNOW THAT! :mon inluv:

Going to read the part 2 and will edit my comment. Mehehe. :hehehe:

I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOUR FANFIC, I LOVE FUUMIRU, AND I LOVE YOU!!!! XD :gmon bang:

Ruka-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :depressed:

Can I request another one? Can it be another FuuMiru? XD

(This place needs FuuMiru. Orz)

But you know! You know that I love it! :luvluv1:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 12:27:26 PM by ChibiRine »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 12:20:06 PM »
Ruka-chan~~~ RyoAmi maybe??? :D I wanna see a Ryoha x Ami fic~~

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 02:49:52 PM »
Really? You gonna some of them?>W<
Can I add AkariKei and AmiRion on the request list?
Fine. Now I'm being selfish XD

I already read the tumblr version and thanks for make my day^o^
The smut scene just soooooo smooth~
And I love the way Shirogiku show Kurobara's true feeling. Cheesy~~~

Thanks for the fic, Ruka-sama^^
I'll wait for the next fic!
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 03:46:24 PM »
@abcari: Thank u! :heart:

@ChibiRine: Yes, I know that you love FuuMiru. :3

@MayukiIsLife: I think I can do that. :D

@junchan48: You have so many requests!!! XD Seriously, tho, is my writing THAT cheesy?! lol

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2015, 04:51:38 PM »
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MakoNaanya - Fairy in a Miniskirt

-----------------------------

Naanya loves humans. She was always so curious about their world, and how they lived their lives. She would always watch them, from a close distance. Good thing, too, because since she was a fairy, normal humans couldn’t see her. The only ones who could were small children, or, to put more simply, anyone who believed in fairies.

She would always go to play with the children, and the one she loved to play with the most was a little girl named Mako. Mako loved fairies, and Naanya was her favorite playmate. The two would always play games like hide-and-seek when they were together. Mako also loved idols, and she would always sing and dance for the fairy. She’d even teach her some of the routines so she could dance with her.

As Mako got older, her belief in fairies never faded. Whenever she visited the playground, she would always see Naanya playing with the children. The fairy always gave her advice and listened to her problems, and whenever she had a bad day, she’d be the one to comfort her and cheer her up. The two were practically the best of friends.

Then, one day, Mako came to Naanya crying because she had a fight with one of her best friends at school. It was over a guy, a stupid guy. But it was a guy Mako’s friend liked, and because of a stupid misunderstanding, everything fell apart. Just like how the clouds were unable to clear from the sky, Naanya was unable to cheer Mako up. She eventually stopped coming to see her since then and Naanya was alone. Several weeks passed since then, and Naanya continued to wait, hoping her friend would return.

A drop of rain fell on her head, and then it picked up. She had to find shelter quick, or she wouldn’t be able to fly home. She stood under a tree where her wings could stay dry. Then, in the distance, she saw Mako by herself. She tried to call out to her, but she didn’t hear her. Naanya was worried it was because of the rain.

Then, she saw two girls approach Mako, the two smiling. Naanya had recognized them, the two were her closest friends, Nana and Miki. She tried to get closer, listening to their conversation. Miki was talking about how someone in the school mentioned they saw what might have been a fairy. Nana told her to stop joking and hit her head, but Miki then asked if Mako believed in fairies…

“Fairies? I don’t believe they exist.”

“Eh..?”

The two laughed and started walking together, never seeing Naanya. The fairy started to cry underneath the tree. She had lost her best friend and favorite human being to play with, all because she stopped believing in her. After crying, she started to walk under the rain, deprived of her hope. She leaned against the brick wall of an alley and let the rain fall of her, getting her body soaked and dampening her wings.

“Naanya, there you are,” It was then another fairy, Ryouka, approached her. She was Naanya’s senpai and her closest friend amongst the fairies, she looked at her with worried eyes and Naanya immediately hugged her.

“Ryouka-chan… Mako.. she doesn’t believe in me anymore… I don’t know what to do… I just want her to be happy… I want to be by her side…”

“You love this human, don’t you?”

She nodded. “I do.”

“What would you give up to be with her?”

Naanya hesitated, gripping onto Ryouka’s shirt, before answering…

“My wings.”

That moment, Naanya’s wings disappeared. She was now a human.

She started walking the streets on her own, looking for her friend. She then saw Mako coming out of a convenience store. When Mako looked up, she saw Naanya standing in the rain. Naanya smiled, tears still falling down her face along with raindrops.

Mako didn’t recognize the girl, but she felt sorry for her. She walked over, opening her umbrella to block the rain, and let Naanya step under with her, even though she was already soaked.

“You’ll get sick,” she said.

“Don’t worry. The rain never bothered me.”

“Aren’t you cold?” Mako then asked, seeing Naanya in a sleeveless white dress.

“N-no…”

However, she saw the girl was shivering. She took off her jacket and let Naanya wear it.

“There. It’ll keep you warm for now.”

“Th-thank you, Mako-chan…”

“Eh? How do you know my name?”

“Uh, oh… I accidentally heard someone say your name. We passed by each other in the street, and you didn’t see me. I’m Naanya, by the way.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Um… do you want to go for a walk?”

“Eh?”

“Just to, y’know… get to know each other.”

“Uh okay… Where should we..?”

“I’ll show you.” Naanya took the girl’s hands and they started walking.

They started walking downtown until they arrived at the park. the children’s park, where all their memories were held. Mako gave Naanya a confused look.

“Why are we here?”

“This is an important place to me,” Naanya said.

The rain started to lift, so Naanya stepped out and stood on the swing, moving it to start swinging. Mako closed the umbrella and watched her. Something about her seemed familiar, and that’s when something started to click. Something she forgot about, something very important and dear to her, but because she was so heartbroken, she had forgot.

As the sun started to shine through the clouds, she swore she could see wings on Naanya’s back. Her eyes widened at the sight and she stared in awe, even as the light faded and the wings of light disappeared. Naanya stepped off the swing and smiled.

“You remember me, don’t you?”

Mako nodded.

“Naanya… I’m so sorry I forgot.”

“It’s okay. I know you were just sad. And I forgive you.”

“Can we still be friends?”

“Of course! I became human for you, Mako-chan. We can always be together now!”

Mako smiling, hugging the former fairy. They then looked up and saw a beautiful rainbow forming in the sky over their heads. With their friendship rebonded, the two held hands and started walking together, where they would restart the days of their friendship.

-----------------------------------------

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Kiss My Lips