JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Nanairo no Ashita ~brand new beat~

Author Topic: Cloudy Sky - chapter 7 (WMatsui) 15/08/2016  (Read 6602 times)

Offline sword_chen

Cloudy Sky - chapter 7 (WMatsui) 15/08/2016
« on: November 07, 2015, 01:25:22 PM »
prologue :
it was in summer. i am 14 years old at the time. i was in Junior High School. and... i see my first love walk to the classroom. she is Rena the beautiful angel with hazelnut eyes and black raven hair. Rena is my childhood friend, but she 3 years older than me. i want to confused my feelings to her. but i was too shy to say. time is running very fast. she graduate from Junior High School. and a fact that hurts my heart is she will study abroad.  I have not had a chance.

after 5 years she coming back. we lost contact because she so busy with her study. and she has a fiance. she did not tell me. i was hurt inside, and becoming to icy person. but my love for her has no changes and develop further. i am Matsui Jun. Can't forget Matsui Rena.

Rena Pov :
he always inside my heart. i love him more than what i got. he is Matsui Jun my first love. i did not realize from beginning. now ... can he give me more chance to confess about my feelings. cloudy sky please help me with your blue sky for convey my feelings without say anything please...... AND I WILL REVENGE YOU AIRI !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry for my bad English wan~~wan~~wan
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:00:11 AM by sophcaro »

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Re: Cloudy Sky
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 01:53:35 PM »
Yeaaay another wmatsui ..
nice prologue
Continuee author-san :)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 02:23:06 PM »
good prologue ummm.... (what should I call you...),and...what revenge ?,update soon,your story's interesting  :drool:

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 02:38:50 PM »
[@crunchycream : call me chen okay
@purnamazaky : okay

Offline sword_chen

Re: CLOUDY SKY (wmatsui)
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 04:08:06 PM »
Chapter 1

JUN POV
I hate this... why why can Rena come back after 5 years. why she come back when i had almost forgotten her. and she have a fiance. i really hate it. maybe going to Yuma's home can make me feel better. but, this is saturday night -_- Yuma and Yuki maybe made love in their bedroom. I have been friends with Yuma after 5 years, and his pervert habbit still live in his body. "Jun" i hear some girl speak to me. and she is RENA !!!! FORGET HER JUN !!! i shouted to y self. i jusat ignoring her and go away.

RENA POV
why he ignoring me ? ohhh please cloudy sky... remove your cloud and show your blue sky because i want confess my true feeling without saying say anything. but, i can't i have a fiance. i hate him !!! he affair behind me. i saw him kiss my best friend Takayanagi Akane. i hate Furukawa Airi. i wrong choose him to be my fiance. Now, i get right person to be my fiance but, am i late ?

Author pov :
*mae no meri play...* Jun just walk to his classroom. of course with his best friend Watanabe Yuma, also Oshima Yuu the old pervert guy, Takahashi Kai the midget boy, and Yamamoto Sai the pointed chin guy. They are the most bad boy in they school. pervert, lazy boys, and of course naughty. they love to make teachers angry. actually, This school belongs to the father jun. so they are free to show their  expression. just ride a bicycle or ride a bus for school.

"okay, guys just sit down i have one announcement for us" the leader of the class say with loud noise. "what is that ?" the midget boy ask him. "today, homeroom teacher will absent for 3 months because she give birth" said the leader. the leader's name : mogi shinobu. "and we have new homeroom teacher, please come in matsui san" he said with smile. the sensei is MATSUI RENA !!! Jun shock because his teacher is the first love. and realize his school life will change after rena be his homeroom teacher.

break lunch~~~

"hey, what do you think of the new sensei ?" Yuu, the pervert old boy whisper to all member of my genk. "sexy" the Oshiri Brother Yuma anwer his questions. PLAAKK !!!!  suddenly, Yuki came and slap his head very hard. " you have a girlfriend son the midget say it with gigle. "PERVERT YUMA !!! I WILL KILL YOU THIS NIGHT" the black aura out of herself. Jun just sigh heavily and left Yuma and Yuki with their argument.

JUN POV
i just left them. stupid partners. lie down of this rooftop school make me enjoy the atmosphere. My eyes slowly began to close and I fall asleep.

RENA POV
i search jun every place... and not find him. maybe i think i can go to the rooftop see the blue sky this day. but, after i reach the rooftop, i saw the handsome feature and he is my first love !!! he sleep with peace. slowly i walk to him and stroke his gently cheeks. blue sky... thanks you help me. thanks you can see my effort to confuse my feeling. thanks for this day.

but suddenly his eyes open. he saw me. my face is so close to him. but it hurt, he just ignoring me and walk away just nothing happened between us.

TBC~~~~~~

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH WAN~WAN~~WAN

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 02:25:49 PM »
chapter 2

Jun Pov
*sigh* why she disturbing my sleep. what she wants ? i try to forget her and now so easily she came back to ask to me for give her chance. it's not easy for me ? right ? but, in deep inside my heart i always love her. i want her to be happy. although, i am not beside her. because i just her childhood friend no more and no less. and me just half of sky without her. realize that jun ! she has a fiance. maybe, in 6 month she will married with Airi san. my senpai and my rival to get Rena.

"oii puppy !!!" i hear someone called me. huft... the basketball captai in this school. Miyazawa Sae. "what ?" i answer him. "later afternoon the team will conduct basketball practice, and you the center of this school of course have to practice" he said and smile. "okay, when ?" i ask him. "at 2 P.M don't late puppy" he smile and left. "and Rena sensei will see the team practice" he continued his words. "wadafak !!!! why Rena sensei will seeing us ?" i shocked about that news. "she is new teacher and maybe she want to see the activities of this school" sae walked away. why she disturbing me again ?

Author POV
in afternoon, Jun and his basketball team has reached the basketball court. Jun walked into dressing room. inside the dressing room he saw Yuki and Yuma kissing. jun just ignoring them and going to change his school uniform. after he change his uniform, he go to outside. he saw Rena sit at the tribune. he just ignoring and focus about the practice.

Rena POV
he ignoring me again ???? i can't believe that !!! This is the third time he ignored me. am I was too late to confess my feelings. did he saw my effort to reach him ? did him believe me ? i was tired. i choose the wrong person and i hurt the person that i love. *kimi to niji to taiyou to play*.  i was only half of sky without him. maybe, blue sky will send me rain. the rain will send my feelings. i'm sorry jun, i was hurt you so much. but, one day we will be reunited again like when we were little. and no one else that separates us.  you will be half of my cloudy skies. not a cloudy sky but blue sky. FIGHT RENA !!!

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 03:42:08 PM »
Interesting fic but too short :( haha sorry,
But i like you're fic ...
Thankyou for fast update
I will wait for the next chapter
Ganbateeee !

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 02:15:24 PM »
Chapter 3

author POV
i wish i was beside you...
Jun sing his favorite song beside you by 5 SOS. actually, Jun is Drummer of his band. the band called Kezyuko. Jun walk into his classroom, of course he is late ! because he won't see Rena. bell rang 15 mins ago. suddenly, someone pat jun's shoulder. "you want to run again, right ?" the mr. killer of his school, mr. Kyouzuho Yamada smirk at him. Jun just nodded and smile and just ignore him and left.

"Matsui Jun !!!!" Mr. Kyouzuho shout at Jun. just like usual he ignore his teacher again. "maybe, Rena sensei can change his habbit" Kyouzuho tought.

Jun POV
*sigh* "Old teacher....." i mutter. "oi ! jerk !" suddenly, the leader of this class come and call me. "what shit ?" i replied with angry face. "you late again... and Mr. Kyouzuho told me, after school you have to  meet rena sensei" the leader mogi tell me. shit ! i tought. " you don't have to angry Jun ... it's your chance" suddenly the midget come to me. "what do you mean ?" i ask him. "you can give Rena chance. just see her effort and how great her love for you" midget said and smile. maybe, i can try your advice Kai" i replied him and also with smile.

AFTER SCHOOL ~~~~~~~
"jun please change your attitude" Rena try to chat with me. i just ignore her. "can you stop from your icy attitude to me ?" Rena talk to me again. "can you forget anything about the past" Rena try to not cry. "you know ? i always try to forget about my feeling to you and love my fiancee. but, when i saw my fiancee get cheat with my bestfriend, i believe this is the way for confess my feeling for you. i know i just late but i don't want to give up. someday, we will together with our family." she said with sad tone. i stand up and erase her tears with my thumb. " i see your effort Rena. someday i will give you chance. i don't want see you give up. just fight" i said and pat her head. she just nodded and hug me tight. i smile caressed her hair. we stay with that position for a while.

this day i walk with Rena. like usual she so beautiful. "Jun" Rena called me. "yes" i answer her. "do you love me ?" she ask me. i nodded and smile for her. she smile and hug me again. "please... for 5 minutes" she says with puppy eyes. "hmm..." i just mutter. after 15 minutes we arrived at matsui mansion. she ran to kitchen. and i saw her try to cook spaghetti. "hey, you don't have to do that" i smile to her. "i want you eat my dishes" rena said to me. i want hug her. i walk to her and hug her from behind. "Jun ??" she shocked about my action. "i miss our childhood Rena and hug you from behind" i said. "just sit down and spaghetti will come for you" she smile at me. i miss this moment so much. i don't want lose her again.

Rena POV
thank you cloudy sky...
this is the happiest day ever. i can talk with Jun. He hug me from behind. i won't give up. i will get his chance. i smile and remember about this day. just see his face make me happy. *drrrt*drrrt* my cellphone is ringing. and i see 1 message from Airi.

Airi : hey, babe please forgive me.  :(

i ignoring his message and go to sleep. in a two week i will cancel our engagement. and live together with Jun. he is my first love. i don't want to lose him once again.

sorry for my bad grammar~~~  :D :D :D :D :D

- 291115 -

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 08:00:11 AM »
chen-san I love your plot btw :D
and its no problem for me to read your ff ,it is still read-able. that is okay we are still learning hehe. ganbatteee !!!

looking forward for your update
and mybe some Furuyanagi moments :3
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 02:43:37 PM »
Chapter 4

Jun POV
i walk to my classroom. i see Yuma and Yuki also Kojiyuu couple chat with sayamilky couple. *sigh* and ignore them. sit on my chair and just listening music from my cellphone. "yo.. my bro Jun" Yuma smacked my head. "ITTAI YOOO" i Shout and give him some eagle eye. "hehe... just kidding Jun. hey can you join us for garden party at my house" Yuma ask me. "okay... not with couple right ?" i replied him. "yep yep because you are always single" and later Yuma Ran away. "I WILL KILL YOU WATANABE YUMA" i shouted at him.

Author POV
after school ~~~~
rena and Jun walk together. yeah, after that confession, their relationship improved. Jun never act like icy person again in front Rena. He give warm smile to Rena. of course the old matsui so happy with their progress. Rena can feel her heartbeat if she close to Jun. Jun very handsome with his school sweater and Nike high dunk premium. and suddenly he stop walking and look at Rena.

Rena POV
hwee ??? why suddenly he stop walking ? i murmured to my self. he looks hesitate and want to say something. "ne ? Jun why you stop walking ?" i ask him. "emm... Rena chan can you go with me to Yuma 's party ?" he ask me with a blush on his cheek. he is so cute when he shy. "of course Jun" i answer him with smile on my face. he looks so happy and suddenly he give me warm hug. "thank you Rena" he said with happy tone.

after we arrived at home he quickly sit down on his piano and sing some music for me. it was so romantic. his serious face so cool and handsome. he sing my favorite song. please be careful with my heart by philippines singer Christian Bautista. "ne Rena chan i dedicated this song for you. hope you like it" he say that word with warm smile. i replied him with my smile too and say "i like it"

after sing session i walk to my bedroom. i'm so happy today. but the happiness suddenly gone because i got some massage from my ex - fiancee.

Airi : hey, babe i'm so sorry about our relationship. please come back to me  :cry:

i answer him and say

Rena : Nope, i don't want to go back for you. i'm so tired with your playboy attitude. i wil cancel this engagement next week. hope you will find your new girlfriend Airi.

and i delete his contact forever. and not give up for get Jun's Chance

- 151215 -

sorry for bad grammar ~~~~~  XD

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2015, 01:02:59 AM »
Aunt Nyet u updated~ nyehehehe,I think it's time for me to get up from my longgggggg hiatus too lolll,this is a good story u know ?,but the grammar is a bit...,I think u should ask mama and hubby for help~,they're both good in grammar,but it's still readable so don't fret okayyyyyy,fighting Rena ! :yossi:
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 01:14:37 PM »
@shinigamielf (i dunno :V) : YES, THIS IS YOUR TIME TO WAKE UP FROM HIATUS :V i will ask mama  :w00t: don't worry :lol:

Offline sword_chen

Re: Cloudy Sky (chapter 5 )
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2016, 10:51:13 AM »
Cloudy sky ( chapter 5 )

Author POV
Jun prepared for Yuma’s party. He decided to wear a white shirt and black suit. Because it’s just his birthday. Of course Rena just wear a light green dress, with natural make up. When Jun waiting for her n living room. He dumbfounded Rena’s  beauty face. “Jun ? come on it’s almost late” she wake up Jun from his daydreaming. “ oh okay” he replied. They went to his BMW car

Jun POV
Oh man… she looks so beautiful with that dress. And I just like her bodyguard who accompany his ojou sama. She like an angel who came from heaven. Her brown eyes, her long dark hair, and her body  always remind me about top supermodel in Japan. “you look so handsome Jun” she said. Oh damn ! she makes me blushed. “y – you too Rena you like an angel from heaven” I said. She just giggled and stole a kiss from my cheek. “I wish I can kiss you on lips” she said.

Rena POV
He look like a shy puppy when he blushed. But, handsome at the same time with his black suit. I hope he will accept my apologize. My fault always ignore him in the past. I regret it now. I didn’t realize that my tears fall down. “ehh ??? are you okay ? did I hurt you ? I’m sorry” he said with his worried tone. “it’s not your fault Jun, it’s my fault” I said. But, suddenly a warm lips landed on my cheek. He just give me a warm smile. “don’t cry nee… your beauty will disappear” he said.

At party ~ ~ ~
“OIIII !!!! JUN” Yuma shout at Jun who have arrived at Yuma’s house. Look like Jun he held Rena’s hands. “you want make me deaf Yuma ?” Jun said with icy tone. “HO HO !!! THE ICY PRINCE IS MAKE ME AFRAID” Yuma shout again. *sigh* “Rena maybe we should go now, before this stupid cyborg shout again” Jun said and take Rena with him. They walk into the garden. And just sit at big Gazebo in there. “you have a lot friends” Rena said while Jun just nod and smile to her. “why you don’t try to find your true love, after I leave you ?” suddenly she ask Jun with the taboo question. He look into Rena’s eyes “because I just love you. Seeing you with another man makes me hurt. But I believe someday you will comeback to me” he said. “then, why you don’t accept my confession ?” she ask. “it’s almost 2 years you and him together. And I just 2 weeks. I want learn more thing about you, and I want know how much your effort to get me back” he said. She just silent. “I ask you one important thing, Do you love me ?” she ask him. He didn’t replied. But, a warm lips landed on her lips. She dumbfounded but replied his kiss. In night without cloud the young couple share a kiss with love.

TBC

hehehehe ! ! ! i will hiatus for 2 months. so please be wait  :cow: WUSSSSH ~~~~

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Re: Cloudy Sky ( CHAPTER 5 )
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2016, 11:40:30 AM »
Great chapter! :cathappy: Thanks for the update aunty~ ganbatte with your national exam! :cow:

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2016, 07:09:33 AM »
this is short but good ending with a kiss. :yoshi:
And... You're gonna face a national exam?!
Ganbatte ne!! :thumbsup:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 12:55:30 PM »
Aye sir !!! :nervous

Offline sword_chen

Re: Cloudy Sky ( CHAPTER 6 )
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 09:54:57 AM »
CHAPTER 6
After that party Rena and Jun officially became a couple. Jun accept Rena’s effort. It makes Rena happy. She always wait this moment for a long time. The kiss, hug each other, smile. Jun also relieved. Right now, they cuddle in sofa share the warm because outside is rain. “Nee Jun hug me” she ask Jun with spoiled kid act. “I have to do my homework because is submitted tomorrow. You are the teacher right ?” Jun said teasing Rena. “hug hug hug” she pouted like a child. “ no no no” Jun said. “Ooo… you want to get a bad score ?” Rena intimidate Jun. “EHH WHAT YOU DO YOU MEAN ????” He shout. Rena smirk and suddenly she sit on Jun’s lap. “listen to me. You know I’m your girlfriend also your teacher. But, you can see the different between girlfriend and teacher right ?” Rena said to Jun and kiss his lips. Then, she hug him. “I don’t want you act like icy prince in front of me again. I want your hug, kiss, like the other couple do. “I know but this homework that you give in my class make me busy and can’t hug you right now” Jun said. “Ne… I will gave you a good score if you hug me right now.” Rena said. “Really ???” Jun said with his puppy eyes. “um” she nod. Then they hugging each other until they sleep.

---

“Oh . . .  how beautiful this flower” Rena admired the flower at this park. Okay, now double Matsui is have a date. “But my beautiful flower is the person in front of me” Jun hug Rena from behind. She blushes with Jun’s action. “Ahaha . . . My dear Rena -  chan is blushing” Jun teased Rena and kiss her cheek. She turn her head and kiss his forehead. “awww … now my dear puppy is blushing” Rena teased. They look happy together.

Time skip –
Rena’s phone ringing. It’s from Jun.

Rena chan I can’t take you home. I have a basketball practice
-   Jun
She reply his massage.

It’s okay babe. See ya
-   Rena
I think I have call a taxi now.

Rena’s Home
“Rena sama there is a guest for you.” The maid tell Rena. “who ?” Rena ask the maid. “I don’t know. He sit at living room” the maid said. “okay, I will be there soon” Rena said. The maid nodded and leaving Rena.
Rena walked into the living room. And saw her guest’s back. “I’m sorry do I know you mister ?” she ask the guest. Rena’s horror, he turn his head and show his real face. “it’s me Rena. Forget your ex fiancé ?” Airi smirk.

-TBC-

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
Re: Cloudy Sky ( CHAPTER 6)
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2016, 06:25:29 PM »
Oh no. Airi came back  :banghead: :banghead:
Dont break Jun and Rena cuz they already made up.
Thx for the update sword-chen-san.  :) :)
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline sword_chen

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2016, 06:28:55 PM »
Aye sir !  XD

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2016, 08:09:59 PM »
Yo, yo, yo, yo. Airi you ****** don't go back to Rena, you fudging broke up with her. Get Churi for f's sake.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Nanairo no Ashita ~brand new beat~