JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Jan 20 2011

Author Topic: Provocative Kiss (JunMayu) - CHAPTER 1 [10/01/2015]  (Read 2984 times)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
  • Jurina is my boyfriend , stay away .v.
Provocative Kiss (JunMayu) - CHAPTER 1 [10/01/2015]
« on: January 10, 2016, 06:26:29 PM »
Hello again everyone ! I have come to bring you a new fanfic !  :hiakhiakhiak:

This time Jurina is a man, I always wanted to write a fanfic like this. :ding: :ding:  :shy2:

I hope you enjoy !

Chapter 1

- I can do this, I can do this!

A girl with long black hair whispered to herself, her hands is sweaty and trembling, she looked at the letter she is holding and wondered if all the feelings that she feel had been described in a right manner, cant there could be no mistake, she wanted her feelings reached the person she admired and loved for all these years ... years filled with shame and insecurity, will be that it would not be too hasty about your feelings?

- Look! Look! It's him! Matsui Jun-kun! - Several girls gathered around the school gate and started screaming.

- He's so cool! Oh, I'd like to marry him in the future ~~

- Oh, no way! I heard about it before, he rejected all confessions of love that have been made to him to this day!

- Wuah, he's really so cold like that?

Everyone commented and looked at the tall figure and good-looking approaching,  Matsui Jun is the perfect example of a student, he took the best school grades as well as being the best in sports and also be the student council president, he was admired, loved and envied by everyone in the school.

- Hey Mayu, are you sure you wanna do this? You know, it'll be really hard. - Kizaki Yuria, a friend of Mayu, whispered.

- You could be cheering for me rather than discourage me, is not Yuria-chan? - Mayu looked at her friend and sighed.

- If Jun-senpai reject you, then we do we have to endure to see you cry!

- So you too are doubting me, Ikoma-chan !?

- We're just trying to help you, because we know that there's no way someone like Jun love someone like you ... No offense, I still love you - Ikoma Rina smiled and blew a kiss to Mayu.

Mayu looked at her two friends and nodded, her friends were not supporting her confession for Jun, but what could she do now? She has waited long enough to weaken now. Even though Jun refused her feelings, she ... She certainly would be very sad and cry for hours, like her friends spoke.

- Oh, now you two discourage me too! - Mayu scratched her head and closed her eyes.

She needed to calm down and think about it, she could not look so away for Jun forever, one day Jun to notice her one way or another, but Mayu preferred Jun had know about her in a normal way and not as just another fangirl . She could not lose heart now!

- You're in my way.

Mayu freeze when her hear the voice behind her, she turned and stared. What? When? At where? Why Matsui Jun is standing right in front of her !? Mayu looked around and saw Yuria and Ikoma hidden behind a bush laughing at Mayu situation, they do not even warned that Jun is approaching! Mayu hid the letter behind her back and sighed, what could she do now? This is the perfect opportunity and she could not waste it!

- How long are you going to stay in the door?

Jun reached out and abruptly pushed Mayu. Mayu is feeling so stupid, she is so nervous about the presence of Jun that she did not even notice he was standing in front of the school gate! Wait, she could not stand thinking about these things now, Jun is leaving!

- Err... M-Matsui-san!

Mayu screamed loudly when she realized Jun is moving away. All were around looked for Mayu and were wondering who is that girl who is screaming for Jun so suddenly. Jun put his hands in his pocket and turned to face the owner of the high-pitched voice, he walked calmly toward Mayu and looked at her.

- What?

Mayu looked around and felt all eyes on her, Mayu couldn't believe what was going on, damn it! It was all her fault, she is so distracted so she dont might have noticed before Jun is right in front of her.

- J-Jun-kun, I ... I did it to you.

Mayu's hands were shaking, but she still join forces to stretch the letter for Jun.

- Oh. - Jun frowned and took the letter from Mayu's hand.

Mayu looked down and rubbed her hands together while Jun began to read the letter. Mayu could hear the voices around her were even higher, of course they do it, everyone was curious to know the end of that situation. Everyday Jun received the confessions of love of different girls, but everyone at school were always excited to see the form of Jun would deny the girls.

- Hey, you.

- Y-yes !? - Mayu looked surprised for Jun,  he really had called her attention.

- Do you have a pen?

Jun's voice is calm and without interest, he really seemed to look like someone who had more interesting things to do than sit still there all day. Mayu nodded and took a pen from her backpack and handed it to Jun.

- Mayu Watanabe-san, right?

Jun sighed and Mayu nodded again. Mayu could not hide the smile that is on her face, this is probably the pinnacle of her youth! She had never confessed to anyone before and she is happy that the first person to whom she confessed is the same person who Mayu loved for 3 years, it is clear that Jun is that person.

Mayu could not hide the gleam of hope that she had in her eyes. Even people who were watching the situation is surprised at how much time Jun is taking to "deny" this girl. Since Jun was a prodigy in everything he did, he obviously just had befriended people on the same level of intelligence it. Who could imagined that Matsui Jun would give as much attention to a any student like Mayu?

- Your letter ... - Jun gave a half smile and the heart of Mayu started beat fast. - It's so terribly bad and bad writing that gave me a headache.

- What? - Mayu's face grew pale and his whole body froze.

- You even missed the kanji of your name, how old are you? This is so embarrassing that I think even your future kids will be stupid.

Jun showed the letter to Mayu and Mayu saw that he had corrected with the pen the grammar errors that were in her letter. All Mayu can do is stand still and look at the letter in front of her, she know Jun is known to be cold and not show any feeling, but Mayu could not believe what her is hearing of the person she admired so much.

- That's so pathetic, please do not bother me anymore with this kind of useless - Jun threw the letter and pen Mayu on the floor. He looked one last time to Mayu and sighed. - I hate stupid girls.

Jun turned and started walking toward his study room. A burst of laughter rang throughout the hall of school, all students who watched the comaçaram scene to laugh at the situation that Mayu is in, beyond having been rejected by the most popular boy in school she had also been embarrassed and humiliated by Jun. Mayu legs buckled and she knelt on the floor.

- Wow, that is mean. - Yuria and Ikoma approached of Mayu. - Are you okay?

- Tsk, who that Jun thinks he is? - Ikoma looked back and took the letter that Jun had thrown on the floor. - Wow, you are stupid even, ne Mayu?

Mayu looked at her friends, she still could not believe what had happened, the letter is so bad as to have Jun playing it on the floor? Mayu knew she is not the smartest, while Jun is in Class A, where only the smartest students in the school were, Mayu is in Class F that is obviously where only the students ... Well, with a "disciplinary condition low " were. Yuria helped Mayu to rise, Mayu realized that everyone is staring at her and whispering about the situation.

- Hey, that girl really did it? I do not believe!

- Jun this in Class A and she is only in Class F! She should know her place.

- Hah, in her shoes I would probably never come to school again.

- Mayuyu, let's go to the room now, okay?

Yuria and Ikoma accompanied Mayu into the classroom, Mayu reached out and grabbed her letter what Ikoma is holding. She is sad and it is pretty obvious, all her feelings were written in that letter and even though she knew that the possibility of she being rejected was tall, she did not expect what Jun is so rude and wicked with her.

- Wuah, it is worse than I thought! - Mayu sat in her chair and claps her hands in her own face. - I'll never ever have a social life again!

- Oh, that's true, everyone in the school will laugh at you forever. - Ikoma and Yuria started laughing.

- Tsk, I hate you two. - Mayu rolled her eyes and sighed, at that time she hoped her friends would support her.

- That's just your fault, Mayuyu - Yuria crossed her arms and looked at Mayu. - You know, you were very-precipitated with it all!

- So what I should do now !?

- There are about it, you can--

- Maayyyyyyyuuuuuuuu !!!!

Mayu and her friends were startled to hear someone screaming, they looked at the end of the hallway and saw a person running at high speed towards them.

- Oh, it's the Yuu-kun! - Yuria smiled and waved.

- Mayu! - Yuu held on the shoulders of Mayu, his face is red. - Please tell me it's a lie!

- What? - Mayu looked Yuu. - Ooh, about Jun-kun !? You are already aware of it !?

- Wow, the news really spread fast in this school. - Ikoma and Yuria looked at each other and nodded to each other.

- I- I - Yuu started to stutter, he rested his forehead against the wall of the classroom and began to beat his own face against the wall.

- Oy, Yuu, what are you doing ?!

- Mayu-chan is my wife! Because her had to pay attention to someone like Jurina !? - Yuu seemed unhappy with everything, while Mayu is who should really be upset with what is happening.

- Eh, I do not remember saying that I would be your wife, Kashiwagi Yuu. - Mayu rested her chin in her hand and began to stir in her letter of confession. - I wish Jun said that to me ...

- Oh, Mayu-chan, do not say that to me! - Yuu ran to the side of Mayu and looked at her with puppy eyes as he smiled. - Mayu-chan, what I am to you ~~?

- You're a pet.

Mayu and her friends started coming to see that Yuu started hitting his head against the wall again. The rest of the Mayu day managed to get distracted and think of things beyond rejection of Jun, of course Yuu, Yuria and Ikoma helped a lot about it, they made jokes and occasionally Yuria and Ikoma committed "a little bullying" with Yuu, they always taking advantage and hiding behind Mayu because they knew how Yuu loved her and would never do anything against her. Mayu certainly had good friends to support it, even though sometimes they say some wrong things at the wrong times.

-----####-----

- Aaah, finally we are free! - Yuu stretched his arms.

- How they take a fair surprise test today !? I did not study anything! - Mayu shook her head several times and sighed.

- Mayu, you never studied.

- Ittai!

Mayu stroked her head after Ikoma hit her with a book, Yuria and Yuu started laughing.

- So today is that you will move into your new home, right Mayu? - Yuria asked.

- Yes, since my father married again, he seems very happy - Mayu scratched her neck and smiled. - I'm a little embarrassed, my new mother with two kids as well.

- Ooh, that means Mayu-chan is a oneechan from today ?! - Yuu wrapped his arms around Mayu's neck and smiled. - Mayu-chan, our family is growing increasingly ne ~~?

- Of course Yuu, you is also my brother.

- Momo, Mayu-chan, I do not want you to see me just as brother!

All began to laugh at Yuu situation while they were heading toward the bus stop, Mayu ran a hand through her pockets and she paralyzed when she could not find her wallet.

- Guys, my wallet - Mayu and her friends stopped in the bus stop. - I can not find it.

- Are you sure? - Yuu approached Mayu and helped her look for her wallet.

- Oh, I think I forgot at school! - Mayu hit her hand against her forehead and sat down. - As my day could get any worse than that ...

- Eerr, Mayu ... I think your day just gets worse. - Yuria pointed forward and all followed the direction.

Matsui Jun is walking toward the same point by bus, the heart of Mayu started shooting, Mayu looked to the other side and pressed her hand against her chest. No, Mayu could not stop shaking because of the boy who had caused so much pain and shame for her.

Jun looked at all who were on the spot and stopped the look in Mayu, Jun smiled when his gaze met Mayu, probably thinking how funny was what he had done to Mayu earlier.

- This guy ... I'll take care of him for you, Mayu.

- Y-Yuu, w-wait.

Yuu threw his bag on the floor and began approaching Jun, Mayu tried to pull he of his arm, but Yuu was stronger than Mayu and obviously he is Jun's anger at having dealt with Mayu of a bad way, the girl who Yuu so fond.

- Oy, cocky guy! - Yuu screamed and caught the attention of Jun.

- Are you talking to me? - Jun diverted attention from the book he is reading to look at Yuu.

- Of course I'm talking to you, there is nobody else on that bus stop that is more heartless than you!

Yuu shoved the boy in front his, Jun gave a slight laugh and went back to reading his book. Jun is too focused on far more interesting things than a boy any wanting to pick a fight.

- Y-You .. - Yu's face turned completely red, he pulled the Jun shirt and stared at him. - You should have more consideration for the feelings of others! Because of you, Mayu is sad and so she forgot her wallet at school!

- Oh, then the problem is you again. - Jun looked away from Yuu and looked Mayu. - You could stop causing troublesome for me, please?

- I-I .. - Mayu shook the sleeve of her shirt and looked down, she still could not face Jun, not after that he do.

- Are you saying that the blame for this girl to have forgotten her wallet at school, it's mine? - Jun looked back at Yuu.

- But of course! You let her sad!

- Okay then.

Jun took Yuu hands away and sighed. He opened his bag and walked toward Mayu. Mayu looked around, she is unresponsive, everything is going fast too much for her even thinking about what to do.

- That's enough, Watanabe-san?

Mayu looked to the front and her heart gave a tight squeeze when she saw what Jun is holding. Several notes of money were extended toward Mayu. She could not believe what I is seeing, the only thing that Mayu could feel at that time were tears streaming down her face. This is not the Matsui Jun I met three years ago ...

- Do not play with me! - Mayu slammed against the hand Jun, everyone on the bus point looked for the notes of money scattered on the floor. - I do not need you to feel sorry or even take care of me!

- Fufu ~~ - Jun smiled and put his hands in the pocket of his blouse. - It's okay for you to say that to me?

- What you-

- Well, anyway, I don't care.  -  Jun sighed and motioned for the bus.

Mayu is curious about the fact that the bus that Jun is about to take is the same as she took every day, but Mayu had never noticed that Jun also took the same bus. While the bus is moving away, Mayu sat back and wiped the tears that ran down her cheek. Because Jun treated her this way so cold? Mayu could not remember this Jun personality.

- Oy, Yuu-kun, now you exaggerated - Yuria crossed her arms and shook her head to Yuu. - You need not have said those things to Jun-san, I could have borrowed money for the passage of Mayu.

- But he deserved it! - Yuu crossed his arms and stepped hard on the ground. - Mayu-chan, are you okay? Do not let that fool  guy let you down.

- Yuu is right - Ikoma came over and patted the head of Mayu. - Jun-san could be amazing, but he does not deserve someone like you.

- Hehe - Mayu smiled and wiped the last tear from her cheek. - You're right.

* click click click *

- Hun? - Ikoma raised her head and looked around. - I'm sure I heard the sound of someone taking pictures ..

- Hihihihi ~~

- Wuah, what's that !?

Yuria pointed to some bushes that stood across the street, it seemed to be something totally normal if the bushes were not moving.

- A-a ghost or something? I hate these things! - Yuu started shaking and ran to hide behind the back of Mayu.

- Ah Yuu-kun - Mayu rolled her eyes and smiled. - You sure are my hero.

------#####------

- So how you feel, Mayu?

The father of Mayu asked as he removed the last car trunk. Mayu had finally arrived at your new home, here where she would spend the rest of your life ... or at least until she get married or move in alone. Mayu could not hide how much she is looking forward, being an only child was certainly a bit lonely even if the full attention of her dad, but now Mayu not feel more lonely, she is glad that from now on she would have two new sisters.

- I feel great father, I am really excited!

- That's good - Mayu's father grabbed the shoulder of his daughter and smiled. - From now on we will have new lembraças wonderful ... Hehe I wonder if your mother would be happy about it.

- I'm sure Mom would be happy just because we are happy, Dad.

- Ah ~~ I feel like go crying - he laughed and hit a few times on the door front him. - You will have a new brother and a new sister from now Mayu, I hope you all get along.

- Oh, can leave-

- RRRIIIIEEEEE-KUUNNN !!

Mayu's eyes widened when she saw a woman running toward his father and soon after hugging him, she started kissing Rie's face several times.

- Oy oy, Sasshi - Rie started laughing and pushed the Sasshi woman. - Be careful, please.

- Oh, Rie-kun, do not be shy in front of your daughter!

Sasshi pushed Rie hard making him fall to the ground, Mayu is frightened completely with that scene, they really would live together from now !?

- Nice to meet you, Mayu-chan - Sasshi smiled and shook hands with Mayu. - My name is Matsui Rino, but you can just call me Sasshi.

- O-oh, Sasshi, nice to meet you too. - Mayu coughed a few times and smiled, she could not hide how surprised she is still with all this. - H-hold, you said M-Matsui?

- Oh, I'm sorry - Sasshi walked toward Rie and grabbed his arm. - Maybe I'm Watanabe Rino from now ~~

This could not be possible, right? There was no way this family Matsui to be the same family of Jun, right? No, of course not, that would be totally out of the question! Yes, it was just mere coincidence, several people in the world had similar surnames!

- Mother, mother!

Mayu looked ahead and saw a little girl next to Sasshi, she seemed to have maybe 13 years old and she is really cute.

- Oh, Miku-chan, I'm glad you're here! See, she'll be your new onee-chan from today.

- H-hello! - Mayu gave a brief nod to Miku.

Miku looked up and down of Mayu, she seemed to be trying to meet Mayu only with her eyes. Miku approached of Mayu and held a book toward her.

- Onee-chan, can you help me with my lesson? - Miku asked, she showed no expression on her face.

- E-eh? - Mayu blinked a few times and smiled. - A-ah, of course, on what you need?

- My lesson in english .. You can read that sentence, please?

Mayu approached a little book and tried to read what is written, but ... It is impossible, Mayu was bad in all matters, but only in english she is bad, but what could she do now? She had to assume its role as "oneechan

- Han .. I think .. it is a striped zebra!

- No, "zebra crossing" is a way of saying "crosswalk". - Miku sighed and turned the page. - And you can translate that?

- Tree ... Oh, could this be !? - Mayu up three fingers and showed Miku. - It's a number, right?

Miku blinked a few times and closed the book, Miku looked at Mayu like she is totally discouraged.

- Jun nii-chan, you were right! She is extremely dumb!

Mayu felt her whole body paralyzed when she heard the name "Jun", this could not be happening, right? Mayu wanted to make sure that when she turned around, whoever is there would not be the ...

- Fufu ~~ You're worse than I expected, Watanabe-san. - Jun whispered in the ear of Mayu and walked away with a provocative smile

- Wuuah! Y-You! - Mayu pointed forward and pulled away from Jun.

- Oh, so you're the Jun-kun? Nice to meet you. - Rie approached of Jun and greeted him.

- Nice to meet you, Watanabe-san - Jun bowed. - Please take tell my mother and my family from now.

- Oh Jun, do not be so formal! - Sasshi walked toward his older kid and held him by the hand, Sasshi pulled Jun toward Mayu and smiled. - So what do you think Jun? Mayu-chan will be your oneechan starting today.

- O-onee-chan? - Mayu stammered and looked at Sasshi.

- Oh, you're seventeen, right Mayu? This is something that few people know, but Jun has only sixteen - Sasshi laughed and leaned on Jun shoulder -. This cocky boy here jumped a year because he was too smart, you believe it? So feel free to fight him if he causes you, Mayu-chan.

- It is - Jun smiled and squinted to look at Mayu. - Feel the will to fight me, Mayu.

Mayu swallowed it dry, she could feel the fear Jun conveyed in his eyes, Mayu is sure what Jun meant that quite different words.

- Jun-chan, help with her stuff, okay? - Sasshi walked toward Rie and took him hand, pulling him into the house. - Hohoho This is so beautiful ~~ See dear, they do not form a lovely couple?

- C-couple? - Mayu whispered. - N-no, that--

- What do you need me to help you? - Jun put his hand on his hips and sighed, Mayu had not noticed before, but Miku is still hidden behind Jun, Miku seemed to be watching Mayu so far.

- I-it's okay, Jun-kun, I -

- Oh, that's right - Jun crossed his arms and kicked the Mayu bag aside. - "I do not need you to feel sorry or even take care of me," that's what you said, right?

- I just...

- Anyway, I would like to ask you something - Jun walked toward the door and looked at Mayu over his shoulder. - Even though we live in the same house from now, I dont want have any connection with you, so do not disturb my lifestyle, to me you do not mean anything.

- The purpose, I should thank you, idiot-san - Miku giggled and took the hand of Jun. - You'll be in my room, so now I'm staying in the same room that Nii-chan, thank you for your uncomfortable undesirable ~~

Mayu felt her legs go weak as the door in front closed, she could feel how her heart is racing and hot, strange feelings were forming all over her body. First to happiness for now be so close to Jun and secondly the hatred and anger of just being so close to Jun. Now there was only one thought in mind of Mayu.

What I want now is ... Prove to June how much he is wrong about me!

So what do you think ?  :hee:

I thought a lot before starting to write this fanfic . You see , most of the fanfic Mayu -chan is someone very intelligent and Jurina is someone popular, cool and kind to everyone  :grr:! I would like to change that , I would send something new to all of your read and I sincerely hope you enjoy reading  :on asmo: :on asmo:!

See ya :b
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:55:43 PM by sophcaro »
the cause of my death...

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Provocative Kiss - CHAPTER 1 [ 10/01/2015 ]
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 11:16:51 PM »
That Juno has behaved badly with Mayu.

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Re: Provocative Kiss ( JunMayu ) - CHAPTER 1 [ 10/01/2015 ]
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 01:57:22 AM »
Jurimayu gendbend story . .
Wooow , i really like it
Moree author-san .. Asaap
Lol :D

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 07:40:27 AM »
Horaaay , finally jurimayu ..
Omg ! Poor mayu :(
I hope mayu will be alright :(

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 07:41:15 AM »
Horaaay , finally jurimayu ..
Omg ! Poor mayu :(
I hope mayu will be alright :(
I cant wait for the next chapter . . .

Offline fridaa_ai

• Calm Outside, Beast-Fangirl Inside
  • ecchi
  • Shipper for most pairing existed in 4846Fandom
    • mochazukkii
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 05:20:46 PM »
That Jun boy behavior is so bad  :grr: even though mayu is a dumb, he didn't have to treat her like that, as if mayu just a unworthy pig wash  :catglare: poor mayu  :smhid
But I think this is an interesting new idea, if you can manage this to be a great story, then it'll be a successful innovation in making ooc for jurina and mayu  :deco:
Ganbatte~  :cow:

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 12:27:02 PM »
Is this story based on itazura na kiss/love in tokyo/mischievous kiss? Because i think some part of the story is the same.
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 08:58:56 AM »
Is this story based on itazura na kiss/love in tokyo/mischievous kiss? Because i think some part of the story is the same.
I thought the same. Still, I want to know what's gonna happen next.
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline culjurio

• ecchi
  • whatever you say about my oshi, I still love her.
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 04:31:42 PM »
WOAH.!! just wonder how was mayu's mind, she will live together with someone who reject her  :? :lol: XD
i'm sorry for my poor english~
Matsui Jurina-Kojima Haruna-Yuko Oshima

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - Kuro's Hawaii Show Jan 20 2011