JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cowpers - Shayou

Author Topic: The Scandal (TakaMina OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 1690 times)

Offline kimchi123

The Scandal (TakaMina OS) - COMPLETED
« on: August 01, 2016, 04:17:04 AM »
"Ow yeah, i heard he asked her out on a date last night, she said he have something to tell her"

"What he'll going to tell her?did you asked?"

"Hmm, i don't know, but she said he looks excited when he asked her. Could it be? he'll going to propose to her-toot...toot ..

This are the last call I shared to my friend after i hung up on her that night. I finish my paper works and meetings in one day and fly back to Japan.

Actually, I have the whole week to finish and relax after my business tour, but because of this revelation my friend told me, I finished them in one go and go back to see her.

Yes I want to see her, my best friend, my unrequited love, I want to see her as soon as possible and make my first move before that guy she's dating make his, what if our friend is right and propose to her?! I can't let that happen!.

I know I'm a big coward and such an idiot on not confessing my true feelings when I had the whole 12 years to do it when she's still with the group and after i graduate but being a fail person as I am, I just let her go and hurt myself when she got in a relationship with that guy again serioisly! but I had enough. This time, I wont let her get marry to some guy cause my heart can't handle that so before the worst, I'll definitely confess all my pent up feelings for her and never let her go.

It's almost evening when the plane landed, I quickly call our friend and asked her where and what time is your dinner date and thank god you mention it to her after she told me, I thanked her and hung up. I check my phone's clock and i saw that I'm running late. but good thing your chosen place is near and start moving fast.

It's already evening when i get to the place, I see her get out on a fancy restaurant, I then quicken my pace to get to her and call her.

"Atsuko! Where do you think you're going? You can't do this to me-PACK!*

Everyone's attention went to us when i punch this guy hard on the face the moment he cut whatever I'm going to say and start pulling Atsuko forcefully and try to drug her with him.

After the incident, Atsuko take me to her apartment and start questioning me.

"Now, Takamina,mind explaining why you're here and suddenly punch him straight on his face?! "
She said curiosity and irritation can be seen on her face but I ignore it instead,i move to capture her lips and deepens it whenever she's struggling to free herself from my grip. When she stop struggling, I stop the kiss but did not let her go and connects my forehead on hers.

"Wha-what are you- look,I'm sorry for punching that guy,its just that,he's hurting you and I'm afraid he steal you way from me. I admit that I'm really an idiot and a fail person on not confessing my true feelings from you back then and just let you go and hurt myself but this time" I let her go and position myself on one knee facing her.

"Takamina, what are you doing- Atsuko, I really love you from the bottom of my heart please marry me!" I said revealing a tiny red box with a glittering ring in front of her.

"Atsuko, I know this is so sudden but I really love yo-*SLAP!*

Seconds later I found my face jerk on the side and i can feel a stinging hot sensation on my side check. Then it sinks in and look at her shock and confused.

"A-Acchan,.. Wha-why did you slapped me-Moe You really are idiot Bakamina!" She said and collapse while crying? Confused, I put the ring on my pocket and asked her why she's crying

"Cause, I've been confessing my love for you, waiting for you for so long to realize and reciprocate my feelings ,and when I'm ready to  forget about it and move on you just do this! Bakamin!"

"Wait what? then that means,all those fan service you've been doing to me is real?!" She just nod still sobbing

"The-then that means you-"
"Mou you're so slow! I love you to Bakamina!" She said and hug me.

"Then if you also love me, that means?-"
"Yes! yes is my answer, I'll marry you"

She said and I can't help but to be happy and lean in to kiss her and so did she.

That night,the sound of rustling sheets,moans,giggles,sweet words and our names called by each other lovingly can be hear on Atsuko( my soon to be wife) house.

*Morning*

After our lovely night and a breift explanation of my sudden return, I woke up early to make our breakfast. After i finished preparing it, while waiting for her to wake up,  I check my phone and found missed calls and messages from my manager.

Curious on why my manager call and message me so many times, I read all the messages and tap the one that have a link a touch to it.

I quickly spit the drink that I'm drinking the instant I read the article.

"News Flash: Ex-AKB member Takahashi Minami punched the actor Omoe Matsuya out cold on a certain restaurant on xxxx!"
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 02:27:02 AM by sophcaro »

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
Re: The Scandal
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 07:41:54 AM »
WTF????

This is like my old fiction where I killed off Atsuko on the first chapter.

Takamina.... what happened? Who did this?

*grabs shotgun*

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cowpers - Shayou