JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Precious

Author Topic: [NEWS] °C-ute to disband June 2017  (Read 12310 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[NEWS] °C-ute to disband June 2017
« on: August 19, 2016, 08:40:30 PM »

sez pikapikapika shirenu in #JPHiP IRC!  :shocked

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [NEWS] °C-ute to disband June 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 08:44:56 PM »
Thanks Japanese fans for these newspaper tweets https://twitter.com/kaneri_rn

なお、解散については、
本日8月20日
東京・中野サンプラザにて行う
ハロプロのコンサートにて
生報告する。

辛いね、今日ハロコンに
向かわれる方は、
タオルをお持ちくださいね。
私は今泣いてます。

It is to be noted that the dissolution,
August 20, today
carried out in Tokyo, Nakano Sun Plaza
at the concert of haloprogin
to raw report.

google translated ...DAMN!

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 08:56:41 PM »

I KNEW I SHOULD'VE GONE TO MEXICO LAST YEAR

GOTTA START PLANNING A JAPAN TRIP NOW
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 09:30:15 PM »
DO IT UP!!! Fuck me thinkin too eh!

airi is gonna be a caster?!?!?!? sez Japanese fans: http://helloprohealing.blog.jp/49345206.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 09:36:30 PM »
So, I have already requested Sakura-con bring C-ute in 2017. Please send a request to info@sakuracon.org as well.
See http://sakuracon.org/ for info on the con. It is local for me and I have been going since 2008.

I joined JpHip at the con in 2009 when Hangry and Angry came to town, and things have been better for me since.
Life is one time.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 09:55:15 PM »
That's genius Ricky. I'm a make a campaign outta this. Where's stark? check da tweets n shit. Y'all can help out!

I'm glad to hear, JPH!P is better with people like you, it was a blast meeting ya in 2009 and we shall party again!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 10:49:51 PM »
I'm shocked :O

Well I'm going to Japan next year regardless so I'm definitely trying for a concert of sorts :nervous

Saddening though...  hopefully it'll come to fruition and after Berryz disbanded too :(
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 11:11:02 PM »
I was holding out hope that this was just newspapers misunderstanding something but UF link just confirmed it. My heart is just breaking right now. I just can't even process this.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 03:01:23 AM »
Awwwww....hang in there. Graduation is tough, Sacul097 ....it's the natural process of an idol in the idol business, no doubt about it. BUT WE CAN RELISH IN THE MEMORIES!! and support em to the June 2017!!

Indeed. here's H!P official site: http://www.helloproject.com/c-ute/news/5568/

Quote from: Hello! Project Official Site Google Translate

Always Hello! Project and, Thank you for cheering ℃ -ute.

℃ -ute is now to be dissolved on the Saitama Super Arena concert of June 2017. February this year, at the timing of all members is equal to or greater than 20 years old, the future of ℃ -ute, and for each of the future members, there was a timing speak. At that time, let's work hard with all members toward the goal that is aimed as ℃ -ute, now that. And last month, was told that it has decided to Saitama Super Arena concert in June next year. Then, "as ℃ -ute, determined to goal the Saitama Super Arena performances, * Charges ahead * at full power until that day, and later want to walk each of the way," there was a consultation that. So what to do with the ℃ -ute, we discuss three options for. For the selection of (continuing the group's activities after graduating from Hello! Project) want to be until the last in the "Hello! Project ℃ -ute", were respected members of the feeling that. Then, the process proceeds with full force towards the day to reach the targets set as ℃ -ute, that as possible to do the Saitama Super Arena concert, was to fulfill the activities as a group, and so I think it can be said with confidence (hiatus) in want to choose rather than the way that (dissolution), to understand the members of the feeling that, I decided to catch. Hello up to here! Hello as a sister group of the project! It gave us have been pulling the project. After the dissolution of the five people each, also it will be off to a new start, but we are I want to watch continues. I respect to future activities, so as to meet directly as possible to a lot of you in such as live, we will give priority to activities of ℃ -ute. Since it will take a period of about three months considering the rehearsals and performances dates halo starting from January 2017! We do not participate in the project of a concert tour. For the individual activities of this earlier detailed schedule and disbanded later, it will be determined as soon as from time to time report. In the past, you will be asked to support a lot, really we have to thank to everyone who grow up here. In the future, the Nippon Budokan performances and "of ℃ -ute Day" of September 5, and also plans to release in the fall tour and new single. Members, staff can work together, while will respond with a feeling of gratitude and thanks to the support of everyone, so we will fling until June next year, thank you for your support in the future.

SUPPORT!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2016, 03:36:39 AM »
℃-ute to disband June 2017

Popular Hello Project idol group ℃-ute has announced plans to dissolve after their concert at Saitama Super Arena in June 2017.

Talk of disbanding first emerged between the members privately, after in house rivals Berryz Kobo had announced their indefinite hiatus in 2014 (it took affect in spring 2015). This made the members ℃-ute start to think about the group’s and their own futures. Discussions began again in February of this year. In the end both ℃-ute and their management decided that it would be best to dissolve the group at the announced date.

After the group disbands in 2017, it’s members will continue to have solo activities with Up-front Group. ℃-ute was formed in 2005 and made their major debut in 2007.

Please continue to check back with ARAMA! JAPAN for more updates.

via Yahoo.jp
- http://aramajapan.com/news/music/%E2%84%83%E2%80%95%EF%BD%95%EF%BD%94%EF%BD%85-to-disband-june-2017/62616/
- http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20160820-00000065-sph-ent

[EN] Announcement concerning ℃-ute
UP-FRONT LINK·Friday, August 19, 2016

Thank you for your continued support for Hello! Project and ℃-ute.

On June 2017, ℃-ute will breakup after the Saitama Super Arena performance.

On February of this year, when all the members were at least 20 years old, there had been a discussion about the future of ℃-ute and each member.
At that time, all the members of ℃-ute aimed to their goal, doing their best as a group.
And last month, they have been told about the decision of a Saitama Super Arena performance in June of next year.
After this, there has been a discussion: "For us, ℃-ute, this Saitama Super Arena is our goal, and until this day, we will rush with all our power and after we want to walk respectively in our own path".

There have been talks about 3 options they had about what will happen of ℃-ute then.
We respected the choice of the members concerning the option "Continuing the activities of the group after the graduation of Hello! Project", but they wanted ℃-ute to stay the ℃-ute of Hello! Project.
Then with ℃-ute aiming with all their power and progressing to reach their goal, by completing this performance at Saitama Super Arena, they thought they would be puffed up with pride so they considered a "breakup" and not at a "suspension of activities". We understood and accepted this desire.

Until now, they pulled themselves Hello! Project as an elder sisters group of the project.
After this dissolution, the 5 members will be by themselves, and will follow their new start but we would like to continue to watch at them.

Concerning the activities from now, ℃-ute main activity will be to be in direct contact with many people during lives, etc.
Since there will be a period of around 3 months by thinking of rehearsals, performances schedule, ℃-ute will not take part of the Hello! Project tour which will start from January 2017.

From now on, the detailed schedule and the individual activities after the breakup will be announced as soon as there will be decided.

So far, there have been many supports and we would like to thank everyone who permit this development.
In the future, there will be the Nippon Budokan of September 5th as well as ℃-ute no Hi ("℃-ute's day"), an autumn tour and a new single released.

With the members and the staff in unison, while we feel gratitude and would like to repay the support of everyone, we will push on until June of next year and would like to ask for your continued support.

August 20th, 2016
UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director
Takeshi Nishiguchi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your continued support of Hello! Project and ℃-ute.

Today, we have an announcement for everyone.
In June next year, we, ℃-ute, will realize the dream of performing at Saitama Super Arena.
And this stage will be our last one because we will break up after.

This year on February, when all the members were at least 20 years old, we talked for the group and each respectively about what we can do... concerning the future.
Since this moment, we concretely thought at the future of the group, with each advancing in her path and understanding each other.

However, because especially, "As ℃-ute, we still did not realize our dream! We cannot stop until we perform at our dreaming stage, Saitama Super Arena!", we have decided to face this dream and to fight for it.
After that, our feelings became as one during our activities, and, one day, we have been said that our performance at Saitama Super Arena was decided.

We were really, really happy.
And at the same time, the dream of this big goal we were pursuing and kept on arrived... it was quite an indescribably feeling.

When Saitama Super Arena's performance had been decided, the 5 of us talked with the staff of the company, and we concluded on the fact that at the end of Saitama Super Arena, we will fulfill our individual goals and dreams after that.

Concerning the future, there were 3 options.
First one, graduating from Hello! Project and as ℃-ute, continuing activities in a different stance.
Second one, suspension of activities.
And the third one is the one we decided, breaking up.

℃-ute started in Hello! Project and grew up.
℃-ute is part of Hello! Project.
If there had not been Hello! Project, we would not have come this far.
We wanted ℃-ute to stay the ℃-ute of Hello! Project.

During 11 years, by facing this dream, and because all the members continued to kept running, when the performance at Saitama Super Arena will be over, we can say with confidence "Now, there is no regret! With all our might, we have fulfilled ℃-ute!" !
The 5 of us talked proactively for a long time and that rather a break of activities, we decided on breaking up.

℃-ute has been formed on June 2005 so next year on June 11th, it will become 12 years.
There had been good times, bad times, and because there had always been all the fans supporting us, from our debut with the members we arrived this far 12 years later.
Our feeling of gratitude will really never end.

There are currently many promising kohai (juniors) in Hello! Project.
Even after breaking up, we will follow for sure Hello! Project and we are convinced it will lead.
What we inherited from our senpai (seniors), the time came we will transmit it and pass it to our kohai.

Every year, Hello! Project Concert tour takes place in summer and winter and the current "Hello! Project 2016 SUMMER 〜Sunshine Parade~/〜Rainbow Carnival 〜" is the last one we will take part in.
Until the Saitama Super Arena performance, ℃-ute members will as much as possible do their activities together and send their gratitude nationwide to all the fans.

Please support ℃-ute until the end.
And please continue to support Hello! Project from now on as well.

August 20th, 2016
℃-ute

- https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-announcement-concerning-ute/1141354845923431
- http://helloproject.com/news/5568/

:'(

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kichijoji

• ❤Eri あなたが恋しい
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2016, 05:52:28 AM »
 :( Sad news for sure. It was a pleasure watching them grow up to be amazing young women.
Though I think it's safe to say they all have bright futures ahead.

Airins was perfect! :)

Offline vlinorman

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2016, 06:36:46 AM »
お疲れ様でした

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2016, 07:03:10 AM »
All of the kids turned out so nicely....
Glad we have some more time with C-ute!

C-ute & Berryz Kobo as Hello Project Kids! ~ Morning Musume

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2016, 08:29:53 AM »
This is one of those pieces of news that is not that surprising, but still totally shocking, I think because they've been around for so long, we're more or less attached to them, and with any sense respect them for their long and impressive career!

Selfishly I'm happy now that I got to go to two H!P summer concerts earlier this month, as it appears that is the last tour when C-ute performs with everyone else (since they are saying they are not participating in H!P winter 2017).

It will be interesting to see what each of the members ends up doing and if they indeed all remain with UFG or if some decide to 'disappear'. Either way, gotta wish them all the best!

It's one of those days we all must have known was coming, but it still doesn't mean we WANTED it to come :P
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2016, 11:38:09 AM »
I remember as if it was just last week when they won Japan's Best New Artist!!! :cry:

Graduation is tough, Sacul097 ....it's the natural process of an idol in the idol business, no doubt about it.
If this is natural i.e. either annual graduations of 3 or more members without fail; or permanently disband after 11 years
Then I must seriously reconsider whether to continue being a fan of J-idols, where their status is always "currently a TEMP for now"

First Berryz the entity no longer exists...is it possible for C-ute to adopt the graduation-audition system of MM/Angerme for the sake of longevity?

At least Airi will still have Buono activities, the rest? Especially Supreme Leader Maimi of H!P, are the other 4 retiring from Up-front Group, for good?
Is it gonna be like Kamei or Sayu: completely vanish from planet Earth's radar, will be years before anyone know if they've embarked a new career position, become married/mothers, or even emigrated; if ever?

Guess Hello! Project's motto is & always will be: "cherish your oshi now, for tomorrow they may be gone forever"

-A Umeda Erika graduation survivor
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 11:43:20 AM by scorn »
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2016, 04:44:03 PM »
This seemed really unreal to me when I first heard it cause I have such a strange relationship with C-ute. It was actually one of my students (I teach in Japan) who told me about the breakup lol. They all know how much I love H!P.

It's so weird cause from the time they started to now I went from loving them to not liking them to hating them to not liking them to liking their songs but hating them to not caring to loving them again lol. C-ute used to kill me cause I didn't understand why their production value was so much better than all the other groups (I was really bitter cause Berryz production sucked and they were my faves lol). I eventually got over it though and I recently fell super in love with them again. Especially with their last single. I listen to that thing so much it's crazy.

I'm so glad that I fell in love with them again and got to see them in both of this summer's H!P concert and will see them at the Buono! concert because I would hate to still feel negative towards them when they graduate. It will be so weird for Momo to be the only "kid" left in H!P so I wonder if anyone else will stick around in anyway.

AND WHAT ABOUT BUONO! I never know what these things mean for that group lol.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2016, 12:13:57 AM »

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2016, 09:44:11 AM »
So yeah, this news definitely came as a SHOCK

I mean, really, as a fan you have to ask yourself WHAT CAN I DO

Should we GO GO GO to Japan? It's so FARAWAY

Should we JUMP to conclusions or blame THE MIDDLE MANAGEMENT

But we must respect their plans for THE FUTURE

We all thought C-ute was gonna be FOREVER LOVE

But instead they're now ready to say BYE BYE BYE

Just another blow in the SUMMER WIND
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 12:15:29 PM »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Precious