JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Kinjirareta Uta

Author Topic: Stuck (YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky) - Chapter 6: The end...? [END]  (Read 6913 times)

Offline Miniju

• Member+
  • YuriAnnin is my life <3
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Prologue (Below)

Stuck - Prologue : The beginning

Six girls, one place, one storm. Their lives will change forever.

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Stuck (YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky) - Chapter 1: The encounter
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 07:11:21 PM »
Here, the first chapter !
It will not have too much chapters but I hope you will enjoy it :)
Have a nice reading !
(Sorry for the mistakes)

Stuck – Chapter 1: The encounter

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I was waiting, in my room. Sitting on my bed, I couldn’t stop staring in front of me. My mind was somewhere else. The wind was blowing hard outside. The window next to me slammed and made me jump. I released a sigh and closed it correctly.

“What happened?” My roommate, Yokoyama Yui, asked me when she went out from the bathroom, her hair soaked.

“Nothing, it’s just the window.” I told her, a slight smile on my face before sitting again on the bed.

Yui cast a quick glance outside. She seemed worried about the weather. The wind didn’t stop blowing since the morning. The trees were almost uprooted and a torrential rain was falling.

“You are in your mind.” She said without looking at me.

She was right. I couldn’t stop thinking about- The light suddenly stopped wroking.

“Shit.” I only let out, pissed off.

“Wait. I’ll check the hotel.”

Yokoyama Yui’s POV

I took my phone and turned on the light. I opened the door, making a noisy sound in the quiet hotel and went into the dark corridor. I distinguished another light. I raised my hand and illumined the person.

“Ah! Sayanee!” I almost yelled, glad to see my other friend.

I wasn’t alone here. I felt a bit relieved. I knew Sayaka since a long time. We were childhood friends, always together. That didn’t change, I hope that will never change. We met Yuria a few years ago. She was alone without friend. She could be harsh and cold but she was really a nice girl.   

“Yui, is every-”

“Milky, stop crying.” Someone cut Sayaka’s sentence. 

I looked toward the figures, the two figures. There were four rooms in our floor. It was two young girls. The first was holding a flashlight, reaching us, while the second was clenching the other’s arm.

“Is everything okay?” I could hear two voices, asking at the same time.

The hotel’s lights turned on again. Another one, passing her head through a room’s door. She might have been the first voice. I turned around, seeing Yuria who was doing the same. She was the second. I couldn’t hold myself and let out a soft giggle.

Yamamoto Sayaka’s POV

I turned around, looking at the three unknown girls. The one with red hair made her friend released her slowly. The girl ran into the tall woman’s arms. She must have been the called ‘Milky’ I guess. My lips curved to show a smile.

“Are you okay?” I asked them, making the ramblings behind me stop.

“Yes, yes.” The red-haired girl snapped in a salty tone.

Well, she didn’t seem friendly. I just tried to be kind with them. I decided to return my attention on my friends.

“You two are okay?”

“Of course we are.” Yuria answered and went in her room again.

Yui looked at me, shrugging a bit before following Yuria. She must have been in a bad mood again. I thought the vacations in another country could change her mood but not really. Yuria was Yuria after all. I also left the corridor. I was alone in my room. What just happened pulled me from my sleep. I laid down on my bed, hearing the violent wind outside. It was scary but I remainded calm, closing my eyes.

“Milky, really, stop crying.” A voice said in a tired way.

“Paru, take my room. I’ll stay with her.”

I could clearly hear the girls in the other room.

“I’m sorry, it’s my work. That makes me crazy.” The salty voice said before her friend giggled.

That also made her unfriendly. I’ll not forget that salty behavior. It was the first time I met her. I didn’t know if she was here before us, it was our first night in the hotel.

“Go to sleep. I’ll take care of her.”

Watanabe Miyuki’s POV

I felt sorry for my friends. I couldn’t stop myself from crying. The wind and the rain outside were scaring me. My heart pounded in my chest as if it will stop at any times.

“Milky, right?” I heard a voice coming from the wall.

It must have been the girl in the other room.

“Y-Yeah…” I mumbled, resting my back against the wall.

“It will be okay. It’s just wind and rain. Nothing will happen. You are safe here.” The girl told me.

I wasn’t reassured. It was just a few words. It couldn’t help me.

“You should listen to music.”

I had nothing else to do. I looked at my phone and my earphones next to me.

“I’m nearly if you need something.” Anna told me before lying on the bed.

I nodded and played the soft music, closing my eyes. I enjoyed it, forgetting the storm outside. Everything will be okay, right?

Shimazaki Haruka’s POV

I was a terrible friend. Too much pressure on me at work. Take some vacations with my friends could make me feel better but for now, that didn’t work. The storm couldn’t help me to relax after all. And the girl… Was it really her? I guess it was. I never wanted to meet her again. I released a sigh. The light turned off again. I took my flashlight and went into the corridor. I didn’t to stay alone.

“You should go to sleep.” A voice told me.

I lighted the girl. It was Yui, she was wearing black glasses. I knew she rarely had it.

“I do what I want.” I snapped, in front of her.

She giggled a bit. Was she making fun of me? She annoyed me. I wanted to speak but a lightning stopped me. I closed my eyes. I couldn’t blame Miyuki to be afraid of it. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I didn’t dare to move anymore. I didn’t want her to touch me.

“Paru?”

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I called my friend. She quickly turned around and jumped on me. Miyuki was still clinging to my arms. They were stuck at me. Someone was laughing. I couldn’t see her but her laugh sounded… cute. I felt my cheeks becoming hot but I knew that nobody could see it, luckily. 

“Can you move?” The same voice asked, trying to stop laughing.

I couldn’t answer, feeling too embarrassed. I couldn’t really move. Haruka’s arms around my waist and Miyuki’s was clinging to my arms, it was impossible.

“Yuria, stop it.” Her friend answered, putting the light on her.

I was curious to see how Yuria looked, so I cast a glance toward her. She had a ponytail, a mocking smile on her lips.

“Can you stop with your light, Yui?” Yuria said and the girl immediately moved it away.

That seemed to bother her. Was it because I was looking at her? No, it was the light, right? I felt Haruka releasing me slowly when the thunder stopped little by little. I patted Miyuki’s head with my now-free hand.

Yamamoto Sayaka’s POV

I opened the door, at that very moment, the lights worked again. The girls stared at me. Good or bad timing? I looked at Miyuki. She stopped crying, she was gripped at the tall girl’s arm, again. Her eyes were red. I felt her look on me. I was feeling bad for her, she didn’t seem fine with what happened around us.

“I’ll see if everything is fine downstairs.” I told them and started walking toward the door.

I grabbed the cold handle with my hand and pulled it but that didn’t open. I stopped myself, hearing Yuria who was laughing at me. I pushed the door but it stayed closed.

“Sayaka?” Yui called my name while Yuria reached me.

I couldn’t answer and Yuria reached the door, a bit annoyed.

“What the heck is that?” She also tried to open the door.

It didn’t want to open. I slowly turned around, looking at the girls.

“Are we… stuck there?” Miyuki asked in a shaking voice.

Shimazaki Haruka’s POV

“Are you serious?” I yelled at the girls in front of the door.

They weren’t able to open a door. It was just a door. Will we be really stuck here? I hoped Miyuki was wrong. I wanted to go out of here. I couldn’t stay more with Yui.

“Stop yelling.” Yui told me, a bit annoyed. “You should try by yourself, then.”

“What?!” I snapped, mad.

She was seriously annoying me. Her tone, her words, everything. I couldn’t stand her. I knew it. She seemed to cast a quick glance behind her, toward Sayaka and let out a sigh.

“Let’s just forget this.” She said, surprising me.

Was she serious? Fine, then. I stared at her for a few seconds before going in my room, slamming the door and locking myself in.

Watanabe Miyuki’s POV

“P-Paru?” Anna muttered without moving. “Wait, did she just go in the room with two beds?”

Anna was right. Haruka was an idiot. We both knew that she will never go out from the room before a while. So, what should we do? Share a simple bed for two? Never.

“Want to switch our room then? Until she calms down.”  Sayaka said.

I couldn’t look at her and lowered my head. Wait. What? Why?

“I have a king size bed, it’ll be enough for both of you.”

I understood, it could be a better idea. I hoped Anna will be okay for it.

“Well, I have my own room, does that bother you if you take Miyuki with you?” I could quickly recognize her tone, her provoking tone.

No. Anna, please. My face flushed, I raised my head toward Anna who was smiling at me. It wasn’t funny. It didn’t know her.

“Anna! Don’t say-” I tried to let my voice low.

“What? You can’t stop staring at her.” She teased me in a quiet tone while I released her arm.

Never. Sayaka was… just… Yeah, pretty but, I didn’t stare at her. I just looked at her when she was talking to me.

“Th-That’s not true!” I muttered, looking away.

“I don’t-”

“I’m leaving, then.” Anna said before turning around.

My brain stopped working. I cast a dirty look at Anna. I wanted to kill her right now.

“Wait! Anna!” I yelled running after her but she locked herself in the room. I leaned my head again the door.

“We will let you.” Yui giggled and she left with Yuria.

I was alone with Sayaka. I looked at her, she seemed embarrassed.

“S-Sorry, I just…” Sayaka started but she didn’t finish her sentence.

I gave up. I just wanted to sleep. I was tired as I couldn’t sleep because of the storm.

“Well, let’s sleep.” I muttered and we went in her room.

It was clean, her bag was against the wall, not really open. She had put her clothes on a chair, I could distinguish her t-shirt and a… black bra. My cheeks became red and hot quickly, thinking about Sayaka in underwear. I mentally face-palmed myself and tried to erase it from my mind.

“You okay?” A voice pulled me from my pervert thoughts.

“Y-Yeah sorry.” I mumbled while she sat on her bed.

I didn’t know what I was sorry for but that was all I could say.

“We should sleep, it’s late.”

I nodded. She lied down on the left. I reached the bed and came next to her. It felt weird. Sayaka was a stranger.

“Nee Milky…” She started speaking. “Why are you afraid of… this?” She asked, referring to the bad weather.

We stared at the ceiling. I took a few seconds before answering. I couldn’t really answer. I was just afraid. I had no real reasons.

“I don’t know… It’s just… spooky.” I told her.

“If you feel bad, let me know, okay?”

At the end of her sentence, the thunder rumbled. I closed my eyes, afraid, until I felt a warm hand wrapping mine, slowly. My heart surely forgot how to beat at that very moment.

“N-Nee Sayaka-chan, doesn’t it strange to sleep next to someone you barely know?”

She giggled at me. Her laugh was cute. In fact, I asked more about me than her. 

“It’s okay and we already met, Miyuki. Don’t you remember?”

Of course I remembered, how could I forget her?

**FLASHBACK**
We arrived at the hotel a few days ago.
I was walking to reach my friends, Anna and Haruka. They were on the beach.
I saw a girl who was running toward me, she seemed to run away from her friend. In fact, it was Yui and Sayaka. Yui avoided me but Sayaka tried to splash her. I felt the cold on my skin. Sayaka stopped quickly and apologized. I didn’t really know if I felt angry or not but I grabbed the girl’s bottle and poured it on her head. Yui, who stopped next to me, was laughing aloud. Sayaka’s hair and top were completely damp. Sayaka looked cute when she was embarrassed, looking away from my eyes. I let out a chuckle and left them.
**FLASHBACK END**

Yamamoto Sayaka’s POV

It didn’t bother me but I didn’t understand myself anymore. I didn’t want to let Miyuki’s hand go. I didn’t know why. She didn’t seem to be bothered as she held mine tightly. Was she that afraid? Was it a good idea?
I turned a bit my head and looked at her. Her eyes were closed, she must have been sleeping. I decided to do the same and I also closed mine.

To Be Continued…

Offline Rhythm

• Member+
  • Just a silent reader passing by~
Re: Stuck (YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky) - Chapter 1: The encounter
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 01:31:40 PM »
Oh wow....Milky you brave enough to pour water at someone you don't know :lol:

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Stuck (YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky) - Chapter 2: Out?
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 02:39:38 PM »
@Rythm: Uh, well, it's Sayanee's fault anyway :P

Hey~ The second chapter! Have a nice reading :)

Stuck – Chapter 2: Out?

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I opened my eyes. My first look was toward the window. The storm seemed to be worse than the previous day. I scratched out and stood up. Grabbing some clothes, I went into the bathroom. It was cold. The water ran with difficulty. I let out a sigh. What happened?
After, I reached the door which went downstairs. I stared at it for a few seconds. I tried to understand why it couldn’t be open. It couldn’t be locked. Something could be behind the door. But what and how? A few failures later, I took a deep breath. I had an idea, a stupid one but I needed to try. I stepped back and ran toward the door. I pushed it with all my strength. I hit my shoulder hard and fell backward. I was too hurt to focus on the door. I heard a light sound, I hoped it was open.

“Are you hurt?” A concerned voice asked me.

I raised my head, looking at the girl. I stayed quiet, trying to remember her name. She leaned to me and touched my shoulder. I bit my lips, feeling the pain. It was definitively not a good idea.

“Thanks.” I said when she helped me to stand up.

I looked at the door, it was open of one or two inches. Something was blocking the door. I was sure. I let out a sigh, what should we do now? I heard a stomach grumbling. I turned around to the girl. She seemed embarrassed, she lowered a bit her head, avoiding my look. I remembered I had something in my bag.

“Wait.” I told her.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I felt so uncomfortable. My cheeks surely flushed, I didn’t dare to look at Yuria. She went in her room before coming back a few seconds later.

“Here.” She handed me a cereal bar. “Eat it.”

“Thanks.” I answered, taking it.

I mentally begged for someone to go out of her room. Yuria stayed next to me without talking, which was really embarrassing. I took a light bit while Yui went out from her room.

“Morning there.” Yui greeted us with a light smile. “Did you try to open the door?” She asked Yuria who nodded quickly.

It was a bit open but Yuria seemed to be really hurt. She held her shoulder but tried to hide it.

“Erm… I’m sorry, what’s your name again?” Yuria turned toward me, scratching the back of her head.

I smiled a bit, the girl had her head in the clouds.

“Iriyama Anna but you can call me Annin.”

Shimazaki Haruka’s POV

I went into the corridor, making out the three girls. Should I apologize for yesterday? Yui looked at me before leaving to her room. I let out a sigh. She must have hated me but I didn’t care, I hated her as well.

“Wow, she is mad at you. You know, Yui is rarely as this.” Yuria added, making me feel worse.

I looked at Anna, remembering something.

“Where is Milky?” I asked Anna, trying to change the subject.

Miyuki was missing. Did she sleep in Anna’s room?

“She slept with Sayaka.” She told me nonchalantly.

My mind stopped working for a few seconds.

“S-She what?” I tried to understand.

“Uh? What do you- Not in this way!” Anna answered, her face flushed while Yuria was giggling.

She scared me for a few seconds, she didn’t notice what she just said.

“Well, we don’t really know what happened here.” Yuria made fun of us.

“That’s not funny.” Anna pouted, giving a tap on Yuria’s shoulder.

The girl winced a bit. I wondered if she was fine but I quickly think about something else.

“I tried to call but there is no network because of the storm.” Yui spoke, passing her head through the door.

Watanabe Miyuki’s POV

I woke up slowly. I didn’t really see in front of me. My brain started working again. I could remember what happened yesterday. I was in Sayaka’s room. I moved my left arm but I quickly stopped when I heard the girl grumble. My arm was around her waist and I buried my head in her hair for my sleep. I didn’t know what I should do. If I moved, I woke her up. I thought about staying like that, waiting for her to be awake. But she could stay asleep for a long time. I started panicking a bit until a voice stopped me.

“You can move, I’m awake you know.” Sayaka told me while I removed myself.

“Sorry.” I said, looking at her back.

“For what?” I didn’t answer, I didn’t know what I was sorry for. “Don’t worry, it’s fine.” She turned around.

I was cross-legged. A slight smile was drawing on her face. A smile which made my cheeks flush. I changed myself and went into the corridor where I could hear a few yells.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I distinguished Miyuki coming here while Yui and Haruka were still fighting. When Yui went out from her room, she talked with Haruka but they quickly started fighting.

“So what? You’re cleverer so find a solution!” Haruka shouted at my friend.

“Right! I’ll not give up, I want to go out of there.” Yui answered back.

“Give up? You talk about giving up, really? You who left me!” The tears started rolling on her cheeks.

Leave? Wait. Haruka? She was Yui’s ex! Why didn’t she tell us? I forgot her. Well, Yui ran away. It was two years ago, they had a lot of trouble with money. She left Haruka. In fact, she never told me the whole story but I understood why Haruka was mad against my friend.

“I had my reasons!” Yui shouted and left, slamming our room’s door.

I looked at Anna, stunned by what just happened. I sat against the wall, trying to not let my shoulder touch it. That was hurting so much.

“Is the door open?” Sayaka asked me and sat.

“No. We’re stuck there.” I answered without turning around to look at her. “I think there is something behind the door.”

I hoped I was wrong but… the door couldn’t be open after all.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

“That’s bad…” Miyuki mumbled, referring to Yuria and Sayaka’s talk.

I shrugged, a bit hopeless. I reached the door and tried to look outside. There were dust and things everywhere. I passed my arm, which was slim enough.

“Be careful.” Miyuki told me.

I touched something cold and hard. I cast a quick glance toward the nonexistent ceiling. The… what? I should have touched a rock or something like that which was behind the door. I removed my arm and spoke to the girls.

“The ceiling fell.”

“W-What?” Haruka mumbled, bewildered.

I couldn’t believe my own words. Yuria stood and reached me. I stared at her, empty. What happened? I didn’t know, nobody knew. She hit the door and coughed, looking by the door. I guessed, she tried to hide the pain in her shoulder.

“Shit.” She muttered and looked at me.

“You’re not okay.” Yuria didn’t answer. “Your shoulder.”

“That’s fine.” She snapped and went into her room where Yui was locked since the fight with Haruka.

She was stubborn. It will get worse if she won’t do anything.

“I’m hungry…” Miyuki said, touching her stomach.

Yamamoto Sayaka’s POV

I looked at Miyuki who pouted a bit. I went to my room and grabbed a few cereal bars in my bag. I knew we couldn’t have food here but Yui, Yuria and I used to run often so we always carried these with us.
I handed it to the three girls in front of me. Miyuki grabbed it quickly and mumbled an audible ‘thanks’.

“Take it.” I told Haruka who shyly extended her arm.

Anna shook her head to politely refuse it. She seemed sure so I didn’t insist. I sat again on the floor. I didn’t know what to do.
The three girls were talking next to me when something interrupted them.

“You can blame everyone Yuria!” I recognized Yui’s voice.

“I just don’t need help!” Yuria shouted back.

I let out a sigh. I stood up and opened their room’s door. Both looked at me. What happened again? Another fight? Yuria wanted to leave, but I was in front of the door. She hit my shoulder, I noticed something wrong. I turned my head, she was holding her right shoulder tightly.

“Look. She injured her shoulder but she doesn’t care.” Yui explained to me.

I wanted to say something but Yuria quickly made me shut.

“I don’t need help, okay?”

Yuria was really really stubborn. When she has an idea, she will never let it go.

“That could get worse.” Anna said while Yui also went out from the room.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

Yuria stared at me. Both knew I was right. I hoped I could help her to soothe the pain, I knew I could. I just needed she let me help her.

“And what? We’re stuck here.” She snapped.

“I’m a nurse. I always have a first-aid kit with me.” I answered, making the girl uncomfortable.

She didn’t dare to answer. Did I change her mind?

“Take care of this idiot then.” Yui said while Yuria shot her with a dirty look before we went into my room.

It seemed that her friend didn’t let her any other choices. I told Yuria to sit on my bed. I took the kit in my bag and put it next to her.

“Remove your top.” I said, standing up in front of her.

She avoided my look. I didn’t know if she didn’t want or she was shy. I let out a sigh and put my hand on her waist.

“W-What are you going?” She muttered, I noticed her red cheeks.

“You don’t seem to move by yourself.” I answered, removing my hands.

She quickly took her top off. She had a black bra. I already saw a girl in underwear because of my job but it was as if Yuria affected me more.
I sat next to her, who avoided looking at me, and touched her shoulder. There was a bruise.

“Does it hurt?” I asked but she shook her head. “And here?” I touched her shoulder blade that time.

It was red and hot. I didn’t really know how she could hurt her shoulder blade. Maybe the shock was too hard.

“That’s hurt!” She yelled, moving away from me.

“Don’t move.” I said and she put herself next to me again. 

I removed the right strap, making it fall over her arm. Then, I also moved her black hair away. The atmosphere was heavy, both felt uncomfortable. My heart pounded in my chest.

“We don’t have ice so I’ll put an ointment. It’ll be cold.” I told her, she nodded slowly.

I put my shaking hand on her shoulder blade. What was wrong with me? It should have been the stress to be stuck here, I guessed.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

It was cold at first but then I could feel the heat of Anna’s hand. I didn’t dare to move. I just wanted her to finish as I could leave.

“It’s over.” She said while I put the strap back and grabbed my top. “If you’re still hurt, tell me.” I nodded, wearing my cloth.

“Thank you.” I mumbled and started leaving the room.

I stopped myself. I turned around, toward the window while Anna was waiting for me, stunned. I opened the window, feeling the cold on my face. The wind was still blowing hard and the rain didn’t stop. Everything was ruined. The trees were fallen, the cars were upside down. A branch flew in front of my face and made me quickly step back.  The reality hit me. The storm destroyed everything around us and we couldn’t leave out or call for help.

“Yuria?” Anna called my name in a worried tone.

I closed the window, emotionless. What was that?

Yokoyama Yui’s POV

Yuria and Anna came back toward us. My friend was… somewhere else. That worried me.

“Did you see outside?” She asked, looking away.

“Yes.” I told her.

I knew how it was. Nothing left, the storm took everything. We had nothing. No water, no electricity, no food. The door couldn’t open. Did they forget us? Why nobody came to save us? I was thirsty. My throat was dry. My brain couldn’t work. I thought about too many things at the same time. I suddenly felt bad, everything was spinning around me. I couldn’t hear anymore.

“-ui! Yui!” I heard someone calling my name.

I raised my head and looked at the girl. Sayaka was shaking my shoulder with a concerned smile.

“You afraid us, idiot.” Haruka said while I tried to understand what happened.

“You almost fainted.” Yuria told me.

“I’m thirsty.” I mumbled, looking at my shaking hand.

My throat was burning. It was completely dry. I swallowed my saliva again and again but nothing changed it.

“It’s been a few times we are here without water.” Sayaka sighed.

She was right. It suddenly stopped working. Sayaka put her arm around my waist to support my weak body. She brought me in my room where I laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes. I felt someone coming here.

“Since when are you weaker than me?” I easily recognized Haruka’s teasing tone.

I didn’t answer and she sat next to me, stroking my hair. I missed her. I really missed her.

“Yui?”

I hummed when she called me. She stopped playing with my hair. I suddenly felt a bit sad.

“Are you pouting?” She giggled.

I surely unconsciously pouted. The sensation on my head was too good but already finished. I opened my eyes while she looked at me with a soft gaze.  I wanted to say ‘I still love you, Haruka.’ but she will reject me. So, I kept quiet, only staring at her. It was my fault.

“Yui… It’ll be fine, right?” I didn’t know if she wanted to reassure me or herself, but her voice sounded… lost.

I nodded, I felt like crying. I turned around, looking at the wall. I didn’t want to her see me cry.

“Yui?”

I couldn’t answer and stayed quiet.

Watanabe Miyuki’s POV

‘Milky stop crying’ ‘Milky it will be okay’ ‘Milky we will go out’ I was tired of these sentences. I was panicked to be here. I could take it anymore. Anna tried to reassure me but that didn’t work. I felt bad, I looked like a kid. I cried again. I quickly stood up to go into my room. I didn’t want the other to see me.
It was the middle of the afternoon. Everyone was tired. I didn’t want to move from my bed.

“Are you okay?”

I raised my head and looked at Sayaka in front of me.

“Yes.” I answered in a tired tone.

I didn’t want to anybody try to comfort me again, it was useless. She was in front of me, a light smile on her face. She extended her arms and wiped my tears. I turned my eyes away from her.

“You’re tired, right?” She spoke with a light voice.

I nodded while she sat next to me.

“Close your eyes and try to sleep.”

That sounded like a soft advice but I did it, trying to forget what happened. I could hear a voice singing. Was it Sayaka’s voice? I didn’t know but I could fall asleep.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

“Hey! Are you okay?” I heard an unfamiliar voice with a strong accent which was coming from the blocked door.

“Eh?! Someone is here?!” I yelled and Sayaka quickly reached me with Anna.

I didn’t really think and quickly answered at the person behind the door.

“Help me to push the door.” He told us.

I called Sayaka, I needed her help to push it. She came toward us, using all our strength, we pushed the door. That hurt a lot my shoulder but I tried to forget it. We discovered a young man, a lot of dust on him. He was wearing a suit. Who was him? Why did he help us?

“Take your bag, I’ll bring you to my bunker.”

My question stayed in my head, waiting to have an answer. I went into my room. I just needed to move from here.

“Take your stuff. I’ll take care of Yui.”

Haruka nodded and quickly left me. I grabbed Yui’s bag and mine and put it in the corridor. Then I helped Yui to stand up. I held her waist tightly while she was leaning on my right shoulder.

To Be Continued…

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Stuck (YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky) - Chapter 3: The truths
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 03:04:20 PM »
Have a nice reading ^^

Stuck – Chapter 3: The truths

Yamamoto Sayaka’s POV

Everybody was here, ready to go. I took Yui bag with mine and my… treasure on my back. Then, we followed the guy. He explained that he was the hotel’s owner. We weren’t in Japan but he could speak a bit Japanese. Most of the people ran away from the hotel before the storm becomes dangerous. The region was known for the crazy weather that was why he had a bunker under the hotel. It should have been enough for six people. There were water, food and everything that we need for a few months. But of course, we hoped to go out earlier. The owner needed to leave. He was a volunteer firefighter and people needed him to rescue them.
I thought the bunker was small but not really. There were three little rooms with two mattresses inside. There was enough to live. I felt relieved. We will be better there than in the hotel rooms. I remained afraid. The storm was still violent outside. Will we be all right? We couldn’t know. 
The man left us. We quickly gave water to Yui. After eating and drinking we decided to choose our room. Yui and Yuria for the first, Haruka and Anna at the end and between them, Miyuki and I. The girls thought it was a good idea to put us together again. Miyuki was really kind but… maybe she would have liked to be with her friends. I stayed quiet, I didn’t want to hurt Miyuki feelings because of my words. We had nothing to do there. So we talked about our lives, our dreams, our childhoods and our hobbies. Yuria stayed mostly quiet. Yui and I knew she never talked about her. Yuria liked to be alone. But she never left us as we were her friends.

“Sayanee, did you take your guitar?” Yui asked me.

My friend felt better as she drank and ate. I nodded. I couldn’t leave my guitar after all. It was all my life. I understood what Yui meant and took it, close to my bag. I came back in the main room. Everyone looked at me. I started playing. I didn’t sing, I couldn’t and I knew my voice didn’t want to come out right now.

Shimazaki Haruka’s POV

I enjoyed Sayaka’s music but my mind was somewhere else. Meet Yui again disturbed me. I felt close to her when she was lying on the bed. I missed the sensation of stroking her hair, of talking to her, of feeling her soft skin under my touches. I liked to take Yui in my arm, smelling her lovely scent. I liked when she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind and then she put her chin on my shoulder. I loved her. She left me. I never really knew why. She told me that she had her reasons. But it wasn’t Yui, Yui wasn’t like that. Yui couldn’t leave me alone. I cast a soft glance at her. She was smiling. I wanted her to sing. Yui’s voice was beautiful. She looked at me, making my cheeks flush. I quickly looked somewhere else to hide it. I needed to be alone, I stood up and left in my room.

“Haruka?” I turned around, Yui was here, closing the door. “Are you all right?”

“I am.” I smiled a bit.

I felt pain in my chest, it hurt me. I wasn’t fine, I needed to know.

“Yui.” I said in a determined tone. “Tell me why you left me.”

“Haruka…” She spoke in a low tone, like stunned because I asked her.

“Please, tell me Yui.”

Yokoyama Yui’s POV

Haruka was perfect, a perfect angel. Her salty behavior was cute. I liked the dimples on her cheeks. Her cute smile made my heart pound each time I saw it. I liked when we cuddled in the bed, feeling her breath against my neck and her arms around my body. I didn’t want to leave her. But I felt as if I had no other choices. Could I tell her? Did I really need to tell everything? She surely deserved to know the truth.

“I… I wanted you to have a great life. We had trouble with our money and I couldn’t give you what you needed.” I finally told her, looking at the floor.

“I was glad with you. Why did you give up Yui?” Her tone sounded unsafe.

“Because I felt stupid! I don’t deserve you Haruka.” I almost yell.

Honestly, I was sorry about leaving her. I still loved Haruka at that time. But I had no money. I left her to work hard. I didn’t come back after. I thought she forgot me, she had her own life and she was happy. That was all I needed, to know Haruka happy

“I was fine with you!” She shouted, the tears rolling on her cheeks. “I loved you-” She started to tell me but my answer cut her, making her stop talking and staring at me.

“I still love you!”

I bit my lips, holding my tears back. It was quiet between us. The girls surely heard us. I didn’t dare to talk but our gazes were locked. I felt I needed to tell her. It will not change, she hated me and it was over now.

“I thought you left because I wasn’t great enough. Since you left, I work hard.” She spoke slowly without more yelling.

She reached me. I felt a pain on my cheek, she slapped me. I deserved it.

“Leave me.” She snapped, turning around.

I quickly wiped my tears away and went into my bedroom, avoiding to look at the girl in the main room.

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

We didn’t talk, completely bewildered because of what happened between the girls. My shoulder still hurt me. Not really my shoulder but the top of my back. I put my hand on my shoulder blade. It was hot and surely red but I couldn’t see anyway. I released a shaking sigh, feeling the pain because of my own touches. I felt Anna’s look on me. I knew she was worried for me. I stood up and reached my room. Yui didn’t look at me. I lied down on the mattress, my face buried in my cushion.

“You should call Anna.” Yui spoke in a low tone.

She knew me after all. I groaned and closed my eyes, trying to relax. I surely heard my friend who left but I wasn’t sure, my mind was blurred.

“Yuria?” Someone called me a few minutes later.

“What do you want?” I snapped back without moving.

Anna chuckled at me. I felt that she sat next to me. Yui surely told her about the pain.

“Remove your top.”

I just did it. I didn’t want her to help me but I couldn’t tell her. I felt her cold hand on my back. It felt great. She massaged my shoulder, slowly. The pain seemed to be soothed. When she was done, I took my top and turned around to see her.

“Thank you.” I mumbled, seeing her cute cheeks becoming red.

She smiled back. My heart beat hard in my chest. That made me uncomfortable and I looked somewhere else.

“You’re welcome.” She left.

I lied down again, looking at the ceiling. I feel a hole in my heart. I was alone. My ex left me. I didn’t remember when. She hurt me so much. She loved someone else. I couldn’t hate her. It was better for both to break up. I needed to have someone with me. I was bullied at school before finding a few friends. I couldn’t stay by myself. I wanted to be stronger. I did my best to be stronger. But anyway, I wanted to be loved by someone.  I could be easily hurt by other, it was why my friends were careful about my relationship. They didn’t want me to be hurt. My characters hid my weakness.

Watanabe Miyuki’s POV

Everyone left so I went into my room. I sat on the mattress, lying against the wall. I wondered if Sayaka could sing. She was a good guitar player. I wanted to hear her play again.
The door was opened slowly. I distinguished a head with an amused smile that was looking at me. I smiled back and Sayaka reached me.

“It was really great.” I told her, speaking in a light tone as if I didn’t want someone to hear us. “Nee Sayaka-chan…” I said while she was still looking at me. “Can you sing?”

She didn’t answer and took her guitar again. Her voice sounded perfect to my ears. She sang something that I never heard before. It was a love song about a forbidden love. I liked it, the lyrics, the meaning, and her voice.

“It was beautiful.” I said, almost stunned.

She intensely stared at me. I thought it was unconscious, I hoped at least. It made me feel uncomfortable.

“S-Sayaka-chan…?”

“Sorry.” She said, looking somewhere else.

I giggled at her. A strand of hair fell on her face. I leaned and removed it with my hand. I kept close, looking into her eyes. I didn’t know what I was doing. It wasn’t fine, it was wrong.

“I’ll see how Paru is.” I said and quickly stood up to run away.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

Yui was sitting, her look lost somewhere else. I reached her. We were in the main room. I saw Miyuki who was coming toward us. She seemed a bit confused. She sat next to me.

“Are you okay?” Nobody answered. “Yui, Milky, I’m talking to you.”

Yui groaned. I looked at Miyuki, she stayed quiet.

The times passed, day by day… Yui and Haruka still ignored each other. I wanted to go out. I had nothing to do, almost nobody to speak. Haruka was most of the time in our room and Miyuki talked a lot with Sayaka. That was good, she found a new friend. Yui talked to me sometimes. She was really kind, as a big sister. I felt better when she was around. Yuria stayed a lot with us too but she didn’t really talk. I wondered if her shoulder still hurt her. I decided to ask her. She was in her room. I opened the door, looking at her. She was reading.

“You’re reading a book?” I asked a bit stunned.

She jumped with surprise and turned around to look at me.

“Y-Yeah.” She told me.

I didn’t think she was that type of girl. It didn’t really suit her, making a gap with her usual behavior. I sat next to her. Her shoulder touched mine. I thought she would turn the page but she didn’t. I waited. Then, I turned my head. She was staring at me with a cute expression. It was the first time that we were so close.

“You’re… pretty.” She muttered, still staring at me.

I didn’t answer, completely dumbfounded. My cheeks turned red, I didn’t know what to say.

To Be Continued…

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Stuck (YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky) - Chapter 4: Kisses?!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 02:50:06 PM »
Have a nice reading :D

Stuck – Chapter 4: Kisses?!

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

Did I say it? I didn’t want to, the words just escaped from my mouth. I quickly stood up, trying to stop her to leave. I grabbed her wrist and made her turn around toward me.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean that…” I didn’t avoid her gaze.

She kept quiet, also looking at me. Her cheeks flushed. I didn’t know what I needed to do or say. I felt bad, it was really embarrassing. Wait… I just said that she wasn’t pretty.

“I’m not fine with words…” I mumbled, releasing her wrist.

I was an idiot. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I stared at her. My eyes could leave her face. She was perfect, I was lost in her dark orbs. She started leaning to me, I did the same. I could feel her soft breath again my lips.

“Yuria you- I’m sorry!” Yui shouted.

We pushed ourselves away. Anna released my hand and I quickly left the room. I didn’t know what I was doing. Will we really… kiss? I didn’t know Anna for a long time. Even though she was pretty, kind, her laugh sounded cute and her smile was perfect.

“Are you okay? Your face is all red.” Sayaka said, pulling me from my thoughts.

Did I really think that? I couldn’t love her anyway. We didn’t know each other. I didn’t want to be with someone that I barely knew, I couldn’t. It couldn’t be a love at the first sight, right?

“Yuria!” Yui yelled at me.

Sayaka and Miyuki shut their mouths, stopping to talk, and looked at me.

“I-I-Sorry. I shouldn’t-” I felt bad, Yui seemed to be mad at me.

“That’s not the point. Why did you leave?” She said in a calmer tone.

“It’s wrong.” I answered even though my heart felt something else.

“Yuria…”

Anna went into her room, passing in front of us. She lowered a bit her head without casting a glance to me. I wanted her to look at me. She took care of me. I didn’t want to her avoid me. I had nothing to say to Yui. I left, going into my room.

Yamamoto Sayaka’s POV

“What happened?” I asked, looking at Yui.

“They almost kissed.” Yui answered while Miyuki spat the water that she just drank.

I understood Yui’s mind. We were like a family and Yuria was the younger so we did our best to protect her. Maybe too much sometimes. But, she was old enough, she didn’t need us anymore. She didn’t need to feel sorry about what happened. She should be proud of her after all, right?

The days passed quickly. We were still stuck there. We listened to the radio every day to know the news. Haruka and Yui’s relation was still bad and that became the same for Anna and Yuria. They were more uncomfortable with the other’s presence unlike Yui and Haruka who simply hated each other. I was sure Yui still loved her. But she didn’t want to admit it or simply to tell me. Anyway, Miyuki and I didn’t fight. We used to talk a lot together. I really enjoyed my time with her.
It was the night, the thunder was here, next to us. We could easily hear it. Miyuki was sitting on her mattress, she didn’t want me to turn off the light. After a few minutes, I sat next to her. I slowly took her in my arms, trying to reassure my friend.

“I’m here.” I told her.

That changed. Before I would’ve said ‘Everything will be okay’ but not anymore. I wanted to be here for Miyuki. She buried her face in my neck while I stroked her hair gently.

“Miyuki.” I said her name.

I never called her name. I used to say her nickname. She raised her head toward me. I stared at her lips and leaned. I wanted to taste her lips. We kissed. Her lips were like cotton, they were so soft. I put my hand on her cheek to deepen the kiss. It felt good. I didn’t want to let her go. 

Watanabe Miyuki’s POV

I didn’t care about the lightning outside. I enjoyed Sayaka’s lips too much. She held my cheek with one of her hands. I intertwined my fingers with her ones. I was sitting on my heels, my free hand on her thigh.

“Sayaka…” I mumbled when we pulled away.

Our foreheads touched. Her eyes were closed. I was panting. The thunder rumbled again. I quickly closed my eyes, afraid. I felt Sayaka’s lips upon mine again. She slightly bit my bottom lips. I let out a low moan, opening my mouth and felt Sayaka’s wet muscle inside. Our tongues played for some times and then, we pulled away, exhausted by the passionate kiss.

“Did the thunder still afraid you?” She said, almost breathless before pulling me in her arms.

“No.”

Not anymore. I felt so safe in Sayaka’s arms. It was perfect. She kissed my forehead and we lied down next to each other. She was staring at me, stroking my face.
“I love you.” She said, smiling at me.

My heart pounded really fast. I stared at her, feeling the soft touches on my face. I smiled back and spoke.

Yamamoto Sayaka’s POV

“I love you.” She answered with a cute face.

She loved me back. Did she really mean it? Because I did. Of course she meant it, it was Miyuki. Miyuki couldn’t lie.

“Let’s sleep.” I said and she nodded.

I stood up to turn the light off. Once I was in the dark, I stopped myself, a bit lost. I wanted to go with her but, did she want to me to stay?

“Nee Sayaka-chan… You will sleep with me, right?” 

I smiled even though she couldn’t see me. I reached the mattress and laid down next to her.

“Of course.” I finally said, wrapping my arms around her body.

“Thank you.” She spoke in a soft tone before we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Shimazaki Haruka’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I grabbed my clothes to wear it. Then, I reached the main room to see the girls. Anna was here with Yuria. The atmosphere was awkward. They didn’t speak or look at each other.

“Where is Milky?”

A stupid random question came in my mind. I didn’t need to know but that was all I found.

“She slept with Sayaka.” Anna told me, a bit stunned.

Well, it was a weird question as the bunker hadn’t a lot of room. If Miyuki wasn’t here, she must have been in her room. I wanted to answer but Yuria interrupted me.

“And not in the same way that last time.” She said in her usual tone.

Anna and I blushed quickly, uncomfortable with what just said Yuria. I wondered for some time if it was true. Okay, I didn’t need to know. And it surely wasn’t true. 

“Good morning there.” Miyuki greeted us with a wave.

A few seconds later, Sayaka met us too. I looked at Yuria who just showed a mocking smile. Everybody was here, except Yui. I didn’t want to see her anyway.

The hours passed again. It was an annoying and long day, as the other. I was alone in my room, waiting for the time to pass. I heard a knock at my door.

“We need to talk.” Yui said, coming in.

“No.” I answered in a salty tone.

She closed the door and lay down on. She didn’t want me to go out. I had nothing to say. She told me the truth. I didn’t love her anymore… I thought…

“Move.” I snapped but she didn’t care. “Yui. Move.” I said again.

I started feeling bad. That stressed me out to not be able to leave a place. She blocked the way. I didn’t feel the freedom to move where I wanted to. I wasn’t really fine to be in the bunker but it was worse now.  My breath speeded up. Yui’s expression became calmer but quickly worried. She uncrossed her arms and spoke to me.

“Haruka? Are you all right?”

Something surely came in her head, she quickly moved from the door.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t remember…” She told me and she opened it again.

“It’s okay… You can close it.”

She stared at me, bewildered because of my words. But she did it. I reached her and put myself into her arms. She hugged me back. I missed Yui’s arms so much. I wanted to stay here. I needed to stop lying.

“I love you.” I said, the tears rolling on my cheeks. “But Yui…” I removed my head from her top and looked at her. “I don’t know if…”

Yui smiled at me, wiping my tears away. I didn’t see her so close since a while. I stared at each detail on her face. She was still perfect to me. I was lost, looking at her dark orbs. I wondered if her lips tasted as before.

“I always loved you Haruka. I’m sorry for all these stupid mistakes. I’m so sorry to make you suffer.” She answered in a soft tone, the tone that I liked to most, the tone who reassured me.

I leaned, our lips a few inches apart. I couldn’t go further. I opened my eyes, seeing Yui’s teary-eyes. Will she leave me again? Did she mean what she said? I didn’t know. I knew my action hurt her but I needed to take more time.

“I’m sorry.” I pulled myself away and avoided her eyes.

“Tell me when you’re ready Haruka. I’ll wait for you.” She said before leaving me.

Will she? I wanted her to wait.

Watanabe Miyuki’s POV

I wondered how many days we passed in the bunker. I didn’t know. I didn’t want to know. The days continued to pass. It wasn’t too many months, because we weren’t running out of food and water.
I was alone with Anna. She seemed a bit sad. I remembered what happened between her and Yuria. Maybe it was because of that. Did they fall in love? I wondered. It wasn’t her style. But she seemed really in a sad mood.

“Annin, tell me what’s wrong.” I spoke in a reassuring tone.

“It’s nothing.” She mumbled without looking at me.

I knew she was lying. Anna’s tone didn’t sound as usual. She was hugging her knees, pouting a bit.

“Annin…” I pinched her cheek gently.

She finally looked at me, emotionless. I patted her head while she avoided my eyes. It hurt me to see her like in this state.

“Is it because of Yuria?” I asked and I quickly noticed that she froze.

I understood. I was right. She was sad because of her. Did she miss her? They stopped talking. I guessed it hurt her. I felt as she loved her. Yuria was important for her. That was why she was worried about her shoulder since the beginning. Did they know each other before? I didn’t remember it was the case.

“Just, tell her.” I spoke before she let out a hopeless sigh.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I quickly forgot Miyuki’s advice for the next days. We heard on the radio that the storm became calmer. We hoped to go out soon. I noticed Yuria, not far from me.

“Is Yuria’s shoulder okay?” I asked Yui.

I was still worried. I felt bad. She didn’t use to be with Yui anymore. Did she hate me? I guessed she did. But, she didn’t push me away, right?

“Ask her.” She answered in a teasing tone.

I stared at Yuria, still wondering if she was fine. I didn’t really know why I was so worried about her. I was always worried about her.  I felt guilty about what happened with her. It wasn’t a good thing… I just hoped she will forgive me.

“Annin?” Yui cut my thoughts, making me looked at her.

“I’ll ask her…” I muttered and turned around to Yuria.

She wasn’t here anymore, I didn’t see her move from her place. She was surely in her room. I decided to check.

“Shit.” Someone let out when I passed in front of the room.

I cast a quick glance into Yuria’s bedroom. She was alone, one hand on her shoulder. I guessed she was still hurt. I decided to go in. I carefully closed the door behind me. Yuria looked at me, stunned. She wasn’t lying against the wall, so I went behind her and told her to remove her top, as usual. She did it without talking. Then, I started massaging her painful shoulder blade.

“Is hurt as before?” I asked, trying to make the atmosphere less heavy.

“Not all the time.” She answered in an almost soft tone. “I’m sorry for this.” She added.

“It’s fine. You’re hurt, I’m helping you.” I giggled at her.

“But if I was less idiot…”

She wasn’t. She couldn’t say that. I stopped moving my hand on her back and that made her shut her mouth.

“Look, without you, nobody could find us. It’s thanks to you that we’re alive.”

She didn’t answer and looked at me. She seemed stunned. I knew I was right. Yuria wasn’t an idiot. After a few seconds of silence, I noticed that our faces were really close.

“Yuria?” I said her name in a quiet tone.

“Hm?” She only answered, still staring at me.

“Can I kiss you now?”

To Be Continued…

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Stuck (YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky) - Chapter 5: Time to leave
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 12:47:15 PM »
Hello !
The end is coming~
But, for now, have a nice reading !
(Sorry for the mistakes)

Stuck – Chapter 5: Time to leave

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I put my hand on her neck and pulled her quickly. Our lips met for a few seconds before I pushed myself away. She looked at me, surprised. I felt the pain in my shoulder. I wasn’t fine like that. I turned around and sat on Anna’s thighs. Her arms wrapped my waist. I put my two hands on her cheeks.

“Now you can.”

She smiled and kissed me. We played with each other’s lips for some times. Our bodies were so close, I felt her chest against me. Anna’s hands traveled on my bare skin. I bit her bottom lips. She let out a light moan while I slipped my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues met and played together. The sound of kisses filled the quiet room. We parted, panting. My hand went down to her waist. I quickly kiss her cheek then her neck. I gave a few teasing bites and surely left a mark. I stopped to kiss Anna’s soft skin and hugged her. I felt she hugged me back.
Finally, it was okay. I could kiss her, I didn’t care about everything. I didn’t want to something stop me from… being with Anna.

Iriyama Anna’s POV

Yuria’s body was hot in my arms. She didn’t move anymore, relaxing into my arms. After a few minutes, she removed her head from my shoulder and looked at me.

“Anna…” She spoke in a light tone, stroking my cheek. “Thank you for my shoulder.” She added with a teasing smile.

I chuckled at her and she removed herself from my thighs. Then, she took her top and wore it.

“By the way… Tell me if it still hurts you.” I told her.

She nodded and leaned to give me a kiss on my forehead. She sat next to me. I leaned on her, putting my head on her thighs. Yuria stroked my hair gently.  I liked feeling her fingers in my hair. I forgot the storm which got stuck us here. I felt fine. She didn’t hate me.

Shimazaki Haruka’s POV

Anna’s mood seemed to get better. She smiled a lot lately. It was good that her trouble with Yuria was gone. I still didn’t talk with Yui. I watched her from my bedroom. I didn’t know what I felt at that time. Pain? Anger? Love? All of it?  Anna seemed a bit perturbed. She cast a glance to me. I didn’t look at her but I noticed it.

“Yeah?” I said, making her more troubled.

She didn’t answer. I knew that she wanted to ask me something. It was Anna’s usual behavior and that something could make me angry.

“What do you want?” I asked.

I didn’t want to be angry, I had something else which disturbed me in my mind.

“I wondered if…” She started talking while I turned my head to look at her.

“Wanna switch room?” I finished her sentence.

Anna flushed, avoiding my eyes. I took that as a yes.

“We can.”

“R-Really?” She mumbled, a bit surprised.

I nodded and we switched our rooms. I knew why Anna asked me that. She wanted to be with Yuria but she knew something was wrong between Yui and me. I accepted because Anna was my friend, she should be glad to be with her lover. Lover? Well, I wasn’t sure she really loved her.
Yui came, putting her bag next to her new mattress. We didn’t talk or look at each other. I stayed lying on my bed, my eyes closed, thinking about… her. She was waiting for me. I didn’t know how long she could wait. I didn’t know if I will feel ready one day.

I had been three days. I still acted as if Yui wasn’t here. She was in our room, looking for something in her bag. I went in, staring at her. After a few seconds, she let out a hopeless sigh and turned around. I stayed here, standing up. We stared at each other.

Yokoyama Yui’s POV

Haruka closed the door. I didn’t really know what to think at that moment. She walked to me, avoiding my eyes. Once she reached me, she hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her body, stroking her back slowly.

“Yui?” She called my name and I hummed. “Are you still waiting for me?” She asked suddenly.

My heart was wrapped by the pain. I started panicking. I thought she would ask me to stop waiting because she didn’t love me. All was over. Haruka will leave me… I did the same but I didn’t want to that happens again, even though it was my whole fault.

“Yes.” I only answered, feeling my heart pounded in my chest.

Haruka pulled away and looked at me.

“I love you.” She said before kissing my lips gently.

I stayed frozen, my body couldn’t react. She pulled away, bewildered. I removed my arms from her back. She looked a bit lost but I smiled to reassure her. I put my two hands on her cheeks and we kissed again. I missed Haruka’s lips. I missed her cotton lips.

“I’m sorry for everything Haruka. I love you.” I told her and I hugged her.

Watanabe Miyuki’s POV

I listened to the radio, next to Sayaka. I could be gladder thanks to what I just heard. I looked at my girlfriend, a big smile was drawing on our mouths. She kissed me quickly and we yelled at the same time.

“We can go out!”

I saw the four other girls rushing to us. Anna was clinging to Yuria’s arm while Yui and Haruka were holding their hands. I wondered how everything happened for we were stuck.

The door opened. A relieved smile on our faces. We went out. The sun burnt our skins, the wind blew in our hair. Everything was destroyed around us. They told us we could come back home. The weather was calm for some months. Nobody asked how long we were stuck there. I thought nobody wanted to know.
We took the plane a few days later and came to Tokyo. I didn’t know where Sayaka and her friends lived. I didn’t want to let her go. We reached the station. It was the time for us to go.

“So… Where are you going?” Sayaka asked without looking at me.

“My hometown for some days and then I’ll go back to Tokyo…” I answered before being curious. “And you?”

“I’ll go home I guess…” Her tone was emotionless.

“Where?”

My heart hurt while I waited for Sayaka’s answer. I knew her home wasn’t in Tokyo. She could be so far from me. I didn’t what I hoped. I lived in Tokyo and not her.

“Osaka.”

I looked at her. It was close from my hometown. I showed her a relieved smile.

“I’m going to Nara.” I told her.

She also looked at me with a light smile. We could be together for a few days, I guessed. After, I will come back here. I didn’t want to let Sayaka. I needed to ask.

“Nee Sayaka-chan… would you… would you come with me to Tokyo?”

Yamamoto Sayaka’s POV
Miyuki’s cheeks flushed. I didn’t know how to react. I was… glad, very glad. I loved Miyuki, I wanted to be with her. But I had all my family in Osaka. I couldn’t leave everything.

“Sorry if you-”

She seemed a bit sad because I only stared at her without answering.

“Isn’t that. Let’s enjoy our time in our hometown, okay? I promise you I’ll take a decision.” I quickly interrupted her.

“R-Really?”

I nodded and kissed her cheek kindly. Maybe, I could stay with her, right?

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

A few minutes ago, Anna told me to go to the hospital to check my shoulder. I said it was fine, I’ll go later. It didn’t hurt anymore. I was next to Haruka and Anna who were talking.

“You’re lucky, you’ll be home soon.” Haruka told her.

My heart surely forgot how to beat. I was far from Tokyo. That meant I was far from Anna as her home was close. I didn’t know how to react.

“Anna?” I called her and she turned around.

Haruka left us to go with Yui. She surely knew that it will be a hard time.

“Where are you living?” I asked in a stressed tone.

“Chiba.” She simply answered.

She quickly became worried, seeing my weird face. It was so far. I couldn’t believe it.

“Are you okay?”

I felt like crying. Anna put her hand on my cheek, making me look at her. But I couldn’t.

“I-I’m from Aichi but I’m living in Osaka from now…” I told her, avoiding her eyes.

“Yuria…” She spoke my name in a soft tone.

I wanted to be with her but we couldn’t after all. It was over. Another bad thing happened.

“I love you.” She said for the first time.

It couldn’t be true. It was wrong, she couldn’t. Why? Everything was already too complicated. Why did she make it worse?

“You can’t say that now!” I shouted, upset. “We’ll be far from each other. Isn’t the right time.”

She stared at me, bewildered. I hated what happened, being alone again. I needed to stay with her. I wanted to leave but she grabbed my wrist to stop me.

“I mean it Yuria. I want to be with you. Let’s find a solution.”

I finally turned around toward her. The tears rolled on my cheeks. A solution? How?

Iriyama Anna’s POV

That was killing me to see Yuria like that. I wanted to be with her. She couldn’t give up so easily. It wasn’t possible that she gives up. We could find a solution, there is always a solution. 

“I don’t think that both of us are ready to leave everything. I’m sorry.” She told me before leaving.

I couldn’t stop her again, frozen. Really? That was all? She quickly disappeared from my eyes. My brain stopped working, it was over.

Shimazaki Haruka’s POV

“Are you still living in Kyoto Yui?” I asked her after leaving Anna and Yuria.

“Yes and you?”

“I’m in Tokyo now…” I answered in a disappointed tone.

“Really? Are you living alone?” She said more stunned than sad.

She was far and she didn’t really care.

“Yes.”

“Hey, don’t be salty with me.” She pushed a bit my shoulder to make me look at her again.

I let out a sad sigh. What will we do? It seemed that everyone had the same problem.

“Haruka…” I turned my head to Yui. “I need to come to Tokyo because of my job, okay? Would you wait for me?” Her childish tone made me smile.

Perfect. We had more chance than the other girls. I nodded and hugged her tightly. I will wait for her until she comes. No matter how long I will wait.

“Wait.” She took her phone out from her pocket and gave it to me.

I did the same and we exchange our numbers. We kissed one last time and she went on the train. Yui left me. I saw Anna, crying not far from me. I reached her. Miyuki and Sayaka left us after saying their goodbyes. Yuria wasn’t here anymore. I rubbed her back trying to soothe her tears. She must have been sad because Yuria left.

“I’m sure you will see her soon.” I told her but she shook her head.

“She left. She is too far. She told me nobody was ready to leave everything. I will not see her again.”

So, it was that. They were young. Only two years younger than me but sill younger. Yuria didn’t feel ready. I was a bit angry with her for leaving Anna like that but I understood Yuria’s mind.

“Your train is here.” I said, pulling away from the comforting hug.

I wasn’t fine to comfort other. I let her go, watching her red eyes and the tears running along her face.

“See you next time Paru.”

“See you soon Annin.” I smiled at her before letting out a sigh.

To Be Continued…

Offline keijuna

Re: Stuck (YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky) - Chapter 5: Time to leave
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 03:04:41 PM »
Woah! I've been silently reading your story since it started and each chapter still makes me want to read more. :D
I wonder what's going to happen with Yuria and Annin. I agree with Yuria that not everyone is ready to leave what they have for something or someone with no knowledge of how the future will be. But Annin, also, does have a point. There's always a solution for everything. Hmm... it's making think so much :lol:
I don't think I've seen Sayamilky with a relationship problem yet. So I'm waiting for it XD
Paru and Yui are slowly like very slowly getting there hehehe :D

Thank you for updating and writing a great story! :thumbsup

Offline Miniju

• Member+
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Stuck (YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky) - Chapter 6: The end...? [END]
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 04:42:23 PM »
@keijuna: Thank you for your comment and for reading :) You're right, SayaMilky hadn't any problem, but who knows, maybe in the sequel :P

This is the end ! Well, not really but for now the girls should take a break :P
Have a nice reading :)

Stuck – Chapter 6: The end…?

Yokoyama Yui’s POV

One month passed. Sayaka and Miyuki came to Tokyo one week ago. I really wanted to see Haruka. It was today. I left Kyoto today. I was really in a hurry. My stuff was ready. I took the first train which brought me to Aichi. Yuria didn’t leave her hometown. I didn’t see her since last time. She stayed in her house with her family. I guessed she was broken because of what happened with Anna. Haruka told me everything. I couldn’t blame my friend for her action.
I knocked at the door. A stunned Yuria opened the door.

“What are you doing here?” She asked me.

Her tone was slow. She seemed really depressed.

“I wanna ask you something before leaving.” I told her while she was waiting for me to speak. “Do you want to go with me to Tokyo?”

She looked at me, completely lost. I wasn’t sure that she really understood my question. I couldn’t let her miss a chance to see Anna again.

“Leaving Aichi and Osaka for Tokyo.”

Yuria became pale at my sentence. I knew she wanted to go, to see Anna again. She loved her even though she never told anyone about her feelings. I knew who she was. I hoped she will not think too much and she will say yes.

“I want to.” I smiled, hearing her answer.

Finally. Yuria could stop everything at the moment but she will not, right? I wanted her to be happy. I knew with Anna she could be.

“Take your bag, we need to leave in one hour.”

“Wh-What?” She muttered.

It was a short time but the next train was too late. And, I wanted to see Haruka soon as possible. It sounded selfish, but it was okay.

“Hurry up!”

Yuria didn’t want to leave everything but finally she decided about it suddenly. It was Yuria after all. She will never change. After that short hour we were on the train, going to Tokyo. Yuria seemed stressed out. She played with her earphones, looking outside. 

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

We reached Tokyo. I was about to die. Really. My heart pounded so fast. Each sounded around me made me jump with surprise.
We met Miyuki, Sayaka and Haruka in Tokyo. I looked around me. The city was huge. For all the month, I felt as if I was missing someone. Well, I knew I was missing someone. Anna. I wanted to see her again. I wanted to tell her the truth. I needed to tell her everything.

“Where will you go?” Yui told me, I recognized her teasing tone.

I knew what she meant. She wanted me to go. I couldn’t wait anymore anyway.

“Chiba.”

I took another train a few times later. Haruka gave me Anna’s address, by phone. I reached her home, still stressed. My heart was squeezed in my chest. I knocked. My hands were shaking. I took a deep breath and a woman opened the door.

“H-Hello…” I muttered, it should be Anna’s mother.

“Hello.” She looked at me.

“I-I’m a friend of Anna…”

Iriyama Anna’s POV

I heard a knock at my bedroom’s door. It was surely my mother who tried to pull me out from here, again. The door opened, I looked at it. My heart stopped. The tears flowed on my cheeks. I stood up quickly and hugged the girl in front of me who just closed the door behind her.

“I missed you.” Yuria told me while I couldn’t really answer because of the surprise.

She wiped my tears away, a light smile on her face. I didn’t know what to say. I was too stunned to see her in my house.

“I’m sorry Anna. I was stupid.” She didn’t avoid to look at me.

“Why are you here?” I asked her in a shaking tone.

“I needed to see you.”

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bed where we sat next to each other.

“I was afraid to be in love with someone.” She started talking, taking my hand. “I love you Anna.”

She loved me. What did it mean? Will she want to find a solution? But wait, she was here, now. Did she leave her home for a while? 

Kizaki Yuria’s POV

I took a deep breath. I leaned toward her and kissed her lips gently. 

“I thought you couldn’t leave everything.” She said in a teasing tone, her arms around my waist.

She was right. But after all, we both knew I didn’t really think before taking a decision.

“Yui came to pick me yesterday. And… I just leave.” I admitted. “I’ll live in Tokyo.”

She stayed confused. I decided to not stay at my home. I needed to be by myself, I wasn’t a kid anymore. I wanted her to come with me but I felt it wasn’t the right time to ask her.

“I love you.” She said in a light tone.

I felt her lips upon mine again. I enjoyed the missing sensation for a few seconds.

“I love you too.” I answered, smiling.

I stared at her. I missed her so much. Her face was still perfect, her cute smile, her pink lips and her deep eyes, I liked it. The way she talked, she laughed. Everything sounded perfect.

Shimazaki Haruka’s POV

It was the morning. I distinguished Yui and Yuria. Miyuki and Sayaka were next to me. Yuria left Yui. My girlfriend turned around and looked at me. She reached us. She was here, in front of me. I couldn’t hold it anymore and jumped into her arms. I felt she hugged me back.

“I missed you.” She told me.

“I missed you too.” I said, pulling away from our hug.

“Thanks for waiting for me.”

The month was so long, I was glad to see her again. I smiled and kissed her lips quickly. She grabbed my hand and we left the station.
We put Yui’s stuff in my flat and then enjoyed our time with Miyuki and Sayaka. Finally, that story made us become friends. I wanted to see Yuria and Anna again. Anna didn’t come to Tokyo since we came back. Yui told me they will come if Yuria did her job. I hoped she did it well.

The afternoon came quickly. We made out two figures walked toward us, holding each other’s hand. It was Yuria and Anna. We could spend rest of the day together. When it was over, we went home. Yuria stayed in a hotel with Anna. It was pretty late so she didn’t want to her girlfriend take the train. It was mostly to stay with her but she didn’t want to say it. Yui and I reached my flat. It was quiet between us. But I didn’t feel it was an awkward atmosphere. I was fine with Yui next to me. After the meal, we sat on the sofa, watching the TV. I stared at her but she was too focused on the TV. I kissed her cheek and she finally looked at me. I smiled and kissed her lips fully. It was our first really kiss since she came back.

“Ha-Haruka…” She mumbled after the exhausting kiss.

Her cute tone made me smile. I put my head on her shoulder and we intertwined our fingers. It was perfect.

“Sorry, I missed you too much.”

I felt she quickly kiss my head before talking.

“I love you Haruka.”

“I love you too Yui.”

Yamamoto Sayaka’s POV

It was been two weeks that I went to Tokyo with Miyuki. It was a short time but we were fine. Last week, we saw our friends after a long time. I was in the living room, reading. Miyuki was taking a shower. I didn’t know why but I suddenly felt terribly alone.

“Milky, are you done?” I yelled to her.

“Soon, you could take a shower after.” She answered me back.

I pouted as a kid. I just wanted to be with her. A few seconds after, she went out and reached the bedroom.

“You can go.” She shouted.

I stood up and went into our bedroom. I wrapped my arms around Miyuki’s body from behind.

“Sayaka?”

“That recalled me what happened…” I told her, burying my head in her neck.

I didn’t really know what ‘that’ was referring but I remembered when we were stuck. I rarely talked about it. I wanted to forget but it seemed that I couldn’t yet.

“It’s okay now.” She turned around and looked at me.

I leaned and we kissed. I loved Miyuki. I loved her too much. It was the first time that happened. I never loved someone like that before.

“Sayaka…” She called me when we pulled away, my forehead against hers. “I love you.” I giggled at the way she told me.

“I love you too Miyuki.”

Iriyama Anna’s POV

It was been one month since Yuria left her home to Tokyo. Today, she asked me to meet her. She seemed stressed when she called me in the morning.

“Hey.” I said, seeing her.

“H-Hey.” She answered, looking away.

I became stressed too. I was afraid to know what was wrong. Her tone was unusual and she didn’t look at me.

“Where do you wanna go?” She asked, trying to get a grip on herself.

I couldn’t spend my afternoon knowing that she was hiding something.

“Tell me. I know you want to tell me something.”

She blushed and mumbled something as a lost kid. Usually, I should giggle but I was too stressed for it.

“Don’t be angry, okay?”

The start was bad. Really. But I nodded.

“Would you… come with me in Tokyo?” I looked at her, confused. “I mean… to live…”

I felt relieved. It was a good thing finally. Yuria was just too stressed to tell it properly.

“You afraid me, idiot.” I said, pulling her into my arms.

“Is it a yes?” She asked, surprised.

“Of course.”

I could finally be with her. I had no words to express what I felt. She smiled at me. I quickly kiss her lips.

“Thank you for coming, Yuria. I love you.”

“I love you too Anna.”

The End…?

What if they decide to go on a boat together for the holidays…? (With their *cough* luck *cough*)

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Kinjirareta Uta