JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tahiti - Hasta Luego

Author Topic: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air FANS IN EFFECT! (DLs first post!)  (Read 10374 times)

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air FANS IN EFFECT! (DLs first post!)
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 08:00:12 AM »
I watch that when it comes on at nick at night, though they tend to play the same episodes over and over
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006, 04:59:20 PM »
Two local TV stations here in Cleveland used  show Fresh Prince for an hour, but they don't anymore.:( When I was listening to 'Billie Jean', I was reminded of the episode when Will and Carlton sold Vivian's bracelet, and they had to strip to get it back. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LgrgSXjrgMI

Offline Sakamoto871

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006, 05:02:08 PM »
Quote from: agrayrainbow
I watch that when it comes on at nick at night, though they tend to play the same episodes over and over

That they do...:evil:

Offline thelastangel

• get DEF to the bone
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2006, 07:56:51 AM »
One episode that always stands out in my mind is the one where Carlton is driving to Palm Springs to meet his parents at some party and Will stows along.  They get pulled over by the cops for driving to slow and end up in jail....suspected of stealing the car.

The whole part where they are in the local jail is so funny.  Will gets to be on the news where he trys to act like a bad-ass....too funny....

Word to Big Bird....yeah we're the dudes that done it!
Ain't no thing but a chicken wing!  (my cousin and I used to say that to each other)

Of course Uncle Phil sees the news spot with Will and comes to rescue the day.  Some interesting commentary on racism and the justice system end the show.  Maybe not the greatest episode, but one that has stuck in my mind.

Fresh Prince was a really good show IMO...Will Smith is a helluva talented actor and the rest of the cast was strong as well.
-_-The HANA----------The MGF------------The AME-----------The RIVE

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tahiti - Hasta Luego