JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Get You

Author Topic: The melody of your voice  (Read 5573 times)

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
The melody of your voice
« on: October 10, 2006, 11:45:49 PM »
Well.. i've wrote this as a little challenge to myself after seeing GAM's Melodies PV..
enjoy it :P

Disclaimer This is fiction and, even as much as I would like to own Miki and Aya, they aren't my property..

The melody of your voice

My finger travels carefully over the thin fabric covering Miki’s thigh, slowly, with movements studied at millimetre… ‘till it happens again.

“Cut!”

The director stands up from the chair furious and came toward us.

“Fujimoto, could you try to hold your laugh at least one minute? We have to finish this today!”
“Sorry” says Miki shyly “It won’t happen again”

Tan give me a glance after the director returns to his place. Both know that it will happen again at the moment that I’ll brush her. Despite her reputation, she’s too shy to do this kind of things in front of a camera. I understand her…, I’d feel the same if I wasn’t worried about the fact that I’m enjoying every single touch.

I know it’s not the first time that I caress her or that I take her hand this way but, for some reason, now it’s different. Maybe it’s the set, the low lighting or the silk of the bed sheets, but every time she looks at me my heart skips a beat. I know she’s acting, that the most of her smiles are scripted and this is just work, but I can’t help but feel that need to go further, to forget about the cameras, the staff and the director and just kiss her.

I’m glad that the recording is gonna end soon ‘cause it’s driving me crazy.

“You’re ok?”

I realize that I was staring at her for a few minutes already. She looks worried and takes my hand with hers.

“You’re tired right?” she says concerned “Sorry. It’s my fault that we ended the recording so late”

Tan feels guilty because of what happened during the PV’s recording. She laughed so many times that we had to stay there until the sun went down. That’s why she told me to go to her place and cook a great dinner to compensate me. I tried to refuse with a lot of silly excuses, but anyone can’t fight against Miki’s determination.

And now, here I am, with all those thoughts in my mind while she’s besides me in the couch, looking at me with those beautiful eyes, asking worried if something’s wrong.

Of course there’s something wrong! Can’t you see the restlessness in my eyes and my hands shacking every time you come closer?

“Come on. Let’s go to bed” Miki takes me by the hand and brings me to the bedroom.

To bed?

For God sake Matsuura! Be yourself! You can’t think about Miki that way. She’s your friend, your best friend, and those thoughts you’re having are just because of that stupid video, nothing more. What she’s said it’s just that we should go to sleep ‘cause it’s late and we’re both tired. That doesn’t imply to touch, kiss or do anything more beyond friendship. That’s it. We’ll go to sleep and tomorrow I’ll have forgotten all of this.

But you’re not going to help, right Tan? You have to make things even more difficult just changing your clothes right in front of me…

And now, without realizing, my hands are already in her shoulders and begin to slip down the bare skin of her back.

Ok… I give up… It’s stronger than me.

“Aya?”

Miki seems surprised and she’s going to say something more, but before the words can slip out of her lips I surround her waist with my arms from behind.

“You’re so beautiful…” I whisper.

This time I can feel her entire body tense. Maybe, she finally understands how I’m feeling…

“Aya…” she speaks again and this time her voice hasn’t her usual childish tone “Really…, we need to sleep and forget about today”
“I can’t”
“Please, we don’t need this…”

Yes, I do. I need to feel every inch of her skin against my skin, her hair brushing my face, the warm of her lips… I need to feel Miki mine and I’m going to tell her the stupidest way possible.

It’s like in that romantic movies that I like and Tan hates so much. I make her turn to face me and she looks to the ground avoiding my eyes. I doubt for a moment because I’m not sure if she’s just denying that she feels the same as me or she really doesn’t want to go further. I guess I won’t know it until I’ll do it. So, I take her chin with my index finger and I raise her head ‘till her eyes make contact with mines. I know I’ll need all my willpower to say the next three words…

“I want you”

She doesn’t reply. I bet she’d never expected this kind of move coming from me. We’ve talked so many times about what people say and the rumours behind our relationship that it becomes almost a game to act like a real couple sometimes and maybe, at first, she’s thought that it was that what I was doing, to play again.

But now my lips are telling her otherwise.

At first, Miki has tried to avoid it, but my arms are wrapped around her waist firmly and I don’t let her go. I look into her eyes and I can see clearly the fight inside her. I know how she feels ‘cause I was feeling the same a few minutes ago.

“I need to know if that’s real…” I tell Tan trying to calm her down before my lips found hers again.

This time her barriers seem to disappear. She has finally surrounded to the moment and let me do whatever I want with her. First soft kisses, just slightly caresses, then the necessity to go deeper and my tongue skipping inside her mouth… I don’t know how good it really feels until she begins to kiss me too. I’m glad that she has thrown away her shy side already ‘cause I’m starting to burn inside and my body’s asking for more.

We stop a moment to take some air and Tan put her hands at each side of my face. I wonder if she wanna say something but, looking into her eyes I realize what’s going to happen.

Dear God… Not now…

3… 2… 1…

Miki burst in laugh.

Well, I guess she can’t help it and, for a moment, I laugh along with her. But I’m not going to let that ruin the moment and before she can change her mind, I attract her towards me again.

We still have a long night to spend together…

The sunlight fills the bedroom and wakes me up with the most wonderful feeling growing inside me. I slowly open my eyes just to find Miki’s looking at me and a beautiful smile as a good morning.

“Since when are you awake?”
“I haven’t sleep”

Tan replies as if it was the most normal thing to say. How can she not sleep after the night we spent and still look so gorgeous?

“Why you’ve stayed awake the whole night? You know we have work today, right?”
“Yeah, but I wanted to say ‘good morning’ first”

Silly answer trademark by Miki Fujimoto. But well…,why I'm going to complain when she’s kissing me this way?

Tan leaves my lips too early and I can see her blushing.

“Good morning, Aya-chan”

Now I’m the one blushing. How can Miki sound so cute and sexy at the same time?

She stands up and leaves the room to take a shower before breakfast. I would follow her but the bed is so comfortable and the sensation of the sun caressing my skin so pleasant that I’m not able to move. Being like this, I close my eyes again and let the memories of the past night to fill my mind. For the first time since yesterday I’m beginning to think about the consequences and if it’s really this what I want.

Suddenly, a sweet melody coming from the bathroom floods the whole room and makes my worries disappear, replacing it with joy. Miki’s singing Melodies and her voice caress my senses drawing a big smile on my lips.

Yes, that’s what I want. I know it now. That’s what I’ve always wanted since Miki stepped into my life, to wake up everyday with the melody of her voice singing just for me.

The End

-------------------------------

Ok... end of GAM mode... going back to WLH XDXD

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
The melody of your voice
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 01:50:34 AM »
Quote from: len.chan
Ok... end of GAM mode... going back to WLH XDXD
:evil: Tease . . .

I . . . REALLY LIKED IT! REALLY! I was surprised when you wrote something like this, because . . . I know AM isn't your favorite pairing, but still . . . Anyone who watched the PV and CM can definitely agree that it's killer.

Good job! ^^

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
The melody of your voice
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 01:53:55 AM »
Awww~! Very cute XD A dominant Aya rather than a dominant Miki is always refreshing for the miiind ~ <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
The melody of your voice
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 01:56:52 AM »
Holy shit that was killer! :bow:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
The melody of your voice
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 02:03:33 AM »
Quote from: Yuuyami
Awww~! Very cute XD A dominant Aya rather than a dominant Miki is always refreshing for the miiind ~ <3

You took my words! I like shy Miki.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The melody of your voice
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 06:53:14 AM »
YES YES YES!! OH LEN.CHAN!! I was dreaming for the day someone wrote a fic about that god forsaken video!! I was worried that I would have to do it.

You took some of Aya Miki loved, added a hint of reality and sprinkled it with your talent. My favourite fluffly,pervy cookie...ahh yeaaah.... :D

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Hitsu

• ecchi
  • Member+
The melody of your voice
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 07:28:10 AM »
len.chan...you're fantastic! From now on i'll read whatever you write because I know i'll like it!
Great fic

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
The melody of your voice
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 07:58:44 AM »
I :heart: this! especially the ending. So sweet and so... so... GAM :P

Offline whirlywindz

• Member+
The melody of your voice
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 05:45:12 PM »
OMG len.chan THANK YOU!!!!!
You're superb! That PV and CM is a real killer.

Come on...don't be out of GAM mode so early...write some more AyaMiki fic pleaseee~~

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
The melody of your voice
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 06:58:39 PM »
aaah~ thanks for your comments guys. I'm glad you like it ^^

Quote from: whirlywindz
Come on...don't be out of GAM mode so early...write some more AyaMiki fic pleaseee~~

about that.. well, everybody knows that I'm working in WLH already. people are going to kill me if I don't post a new chapter soon and I can't work on multitask mode.. so, for the moment, no new AyaMiki fic.. Maybe in a near future

Offline whirlywindz

• Member+
The melody of your voice
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 07:13:34 PM »
ahhh OK...sorry to pressure you like that.

Looking forward to next chapter(s) of WHL,too. Gambattekudasai~

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
The melody of your voice
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 07:25:10 AM »
I'm not huge on GAM, but I read it anyway, not because I'm under influence of the CM and PV because it's len.chan who wrote WHL :D

I thought this was a really good one-shot with a great ending, and I enjoyed every moment of this fic. Great job :yay:

Offline goosefish

• ecchi
  • Member+
The melody of your voice
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 04:50:20 PM »
Yay for GAM!! I loved how you wrote Aya to be the agressor.

And this part was just priceless!

Dear God… Not now…

3… 2… 1…

Miki burst in laugh.

:heart: XD

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
The melody of your voice (Miki's POV)
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 07:40:10 AM »
Well, some people have request a Miki's point of view from that history so, here it is.

The melody of your voice (Take 2)

Weird.

That’s the only word I can find to describe how I’m feeling right now. I’m feeling weird and embarrassed and it’s something that it never happened before having Aya-chan at my side.

Who had the great idea to put us in that bed?

Oh God, her finger is caressing my tight again and this uncomfortable but pleasant feeling is growing inside of me. That’s the four time in ten minutes that it happens.

“Cut!”

I can see the director standing in rage from her chair and coming toward us.

“Fujimoto, could you try to hold your laugh at least one minute? We have to finish this today!”
“Sorry” I say lowering my voice “It won’t happen again”

I look at Aya and both know that it will happen again. It’s something I can’t control. I’m to shy to do this kind of things and more if there are so many people around. I don’t understand how Aya-chan can be so laid-back and I’m starting to think that she’s the one who’s making me more nervous.

The way she’s looking at me today… It’s different, more intense…, as if she would want something more. Even if I didn’t know that it’s impossible, I would think that some of her touches aren’t in the script. But, of course, that’s just my imagination…, it has to be. She can’t be thinking about what I’m thinking… That would be too complicated.

Aah… Now I won’t be able to look at her without laughing again…

I don’t know what to think.

Aya’s looking at me while I’m talking but she doesn’t seem to be hearing. It’s like if she was in another place far, far away from here.

“You’re ok?”

I’ve asked Aya-chan taking her hand at the same time. That seems to bring her back.

“You’re tired right? Sorry. It’s my fault that we ended the recording so late”

She doesn’t look tired physically but mentally. I feel really guilty for all what happened at the recording and that’s why I invited her to dinner here. I thought that we could talk about the PV, the weird situation that we had there and how funny it will be when we think about it in the future, but there she is…, in silence, staring at me with a look in her eyes that I’ve never seen before.

Her look is so penetrating that, for a moment, I think different about her early caresses. What if it wasn’t so studied? What If they were really something more?

It will be better if I give up thinking about those silly things and we go to sleep.

“Come on. Let’s go to bed”

She seems surprised when I take her by the hand and we go to the bedroom. Not even a single word leaves her lips and, for a few seconds, it’s like if I was alone in the room. But that’s until I feel her hands caressing the bare skin of my back.

“Aya?”

What is she doing? Her arms have surrounded my waist and her breath is now caressing my neck.

“You’re so beautiful…” she whispers.

My entire body tenses up hearing her words. Suddenly, all the crazy thoughts that were flowing through my mind during all day now don’t seem so crazies. But we can’t do that, it’s not right… It would be too difficult…

“Aya…” I say trying to sound calmed “Really…, we need to sleep and forget about today”
“I can’t”
“Please, we don’t need this…”

Aya doesn’t seem to agree ‘cause she makes me turn to face her. I don’t want to look at her, I can’t do it. I know that, in the moment that my eyes make contact with Aya’s I won’t be able to deny anything to her.

And she knows it too because she raise my head to make me look at those beautiful eyes.

“I want you”

Right now, I’m sure that my heart has skipped two or three beats. That can’t be happening, it’s too surreal. Is she talking seriously? Aya really wants to take that step and go further in that kind of relationship? Or maybe… maybe the PV makes her wonder how it feels and she just wants to taste something new for once… She wants me…, she hasn’t say anything about love…

Why that thought it hurts me so much?

Her kiss seems so desperate…

I’ve tried to move away from her, but her arms are still wrapped around my waist and I can’t move at all. Aya’s taking this seriously and she’s not going to let me go.

“I need to know if that’s real…” she says devouring me with her eyes.

This time I can’t say no, this time I can’t resist her lips caressing my lips. I give up to her tongue skipping inside my mouth, to her hands travelling on my body and, suddenly, I found my lips returning the kisses with the same passion. It feels so good that makes me forget all my worries…

We stop a moment to take some air and now it’s me who places the hands at each side of Aya’s face to look at her. She’s so beautiful… I have to tell her…, I have to tell her that I don’t want this to be just a one night stand caused by taking to seriously our work in that video. Maybe she’s right…, maybe we need to do that to now if what we’re feeling is real.

Then, the warm of Aya’s body take me to the reality and I realize what the next step is. That thought is too much for me…

I burst in laugh.

Forgive me for ruin the moment, Aya-chan. It’s something I can’t control.

She seems to not mind it ‘cause she’s laughing along with me. Thanks God there’s someone here who can manage the situation because that’s something that exceed me. She knows it, and that’s why she’s now attracting me towards her and taking the control of the moment.

This is gonna be a long night…

The sun is rising already in the horizon when Aya begins to wake up. She’s smiling as if she’d have the most wonderful dream ever. Her eyes open slowly and look at me still sleepy.

“Since when are you awake?”
“I haven’t slept”

I reply with sincerity trying to not sound weird. It’s true; I haven’t slept in all night ‘case I’ve spent it looking at her, fearing that what happened was just a dream, a fantasy of my sick mind, which Aya would regret in the morning.

Luckily, her smile makes disappear every single doubt.

“Why you’ve stayed awake the whole night? You know we have work today, right?”
“Yeah, but I wanted to say ‘good morning’ first”

I know that’s a silly answer, but before she can analyse I give her that good morning kiss that I’ve been waiting all night. All this is so embarrassing…

“Good morning, Aya-chan”

Now she’s blushing. I never knew that I had that power over her. I’m always the shy one. That makes her look cuter, if that’s possible…

I stand from the bed and leave the dorm towards de bathroom. If I stay next to Aya a second more I’m going to kiss her again and we’ll be in the mood to repeat the night again, and we can’t. We have work today.

Before going into the shower I take a last look to the room. Aya has closes her eyes again and is laying in the bed letting the sun caress her skin. With that vision a new feeling is growing inside me and a smile appear in my lips.

Without knowing why, our song came to my mind and I begin to sing. My world has changed it with that melody and now it has another meaning to me. I wonder if Aya’s feeling the same, if she can hear the meaning of the words flowing with the melody of my voice towards her heart. Because that’s how I’m feeling, that’s how happy I am.

The end

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
The melody of your voice
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2006, 10:27:24 AM »
T_T how sweet

Offline goosefish

• ecchi
  • Member+
The melody of your voice
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 03:32:58 PM »
Yay for Miki POV!!

It was good to be able to read the story from both Aya and Miki so that we could see what each was feeling at different moments. Absolutely loved it! :P

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
The melody of your voice
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 07:50:21 PM »
AHHHH!! XP CUTE!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Get You