JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kuraki Mai - Tsumetai Umi

Author Topic: SuperBerryz?  (Read 8960 times)

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
SuperBerryz?
« on: December 17, 2006, 05:32:18 AM »
Okay, this was a random fanfic idea I thought about while talking to wordsworth...hope you enjoy this!

Chapter 1: How it began

-2006 Berryz Summer Tour-

The girls were eating dinner. The girls had planned to go out for sushi and ramen, but Sugaya had too much of a stomach ache to see fresh sushi. So, the girls ate ramen back in their rooms. Since Sugaya was holding them back, they thought they should get her back for keeping them in.

*knocking*

"Who is it?" the youngest Berry asked to an unknown figure whose silhouette shadowed out from the blurred door window. It seemed to have 6 heads. She thought eerily of what it could be. Nah, it couldn't be something too bad... she thought. So she opened the door and...

Six pillows slammed right into her from every angle, and six squealing girls ran in with takeout containers galore, and many DVD videos. Chants of "Party! Party!" were heard from inside the room, as a dumbstruck, frazzled Sugaya was still comprehending the whirlwind that was her bandmates. Suddenly, with the whirlwind came the urgence of vomit, and the girl ran into the bathroom and got her head over the bucket without a second to spare.

"What's the meaning of this?"

"We thought we'd give you some company tonight" the tall one yelled back over the booming crescendo in the beginning of the new "Ribon no Kishi: The Musical" DVD they were watching. Saki picked up a ramen container and handed it to her Kouhai. She put in a packet of special spices, as did the rest of the girls. The girls happily devoured the classic dish, and miraculously Sugaya felt well enough to do the show they had scheduled that night. So, the DVD was turned off, and the girls stood up.

"Race you to the door, Momoko!" Yurina yelled

"I know I'm going to lose, but okay"

Saki stood on the side with her handy racing gun, which she figured she'd keep due to the often occurance of a race.

"3...2...1...GO!" the short girl yelled, and with that they were off. Yurina jogs to the door.

"Haha Momoko I...AAAAH! MOMOKO? How'd you get here so fast?"

"I..uhhh...well...one second...I was there...and the next...I was here watching you finish!" Momoko attempted to explain.

"GRRR! I LOST THE BET!" Chinami yelled, and smacked her fist (accidentally) through the table. Expecting for it to hold her weight, she fell through following the punch.

"Holy crap!" Saki yelled, noticing Miyabi falling through. "Okay...girls. I know this is freaky, but we have to go the the concert. Ready? Remember: Momoko, no running onstage. Chinami, don't punch crap."

"Got it." the two agreed in unison.

With that, the 7 Berryz left, with Yurina slamming the door shut...right into Suudou's face.

"Ugh, sometimes I think they think I'm invisible..."

But she was. She looked down, but saw none of herself. The girl shrieked.

---

"Did we forget anyone?" Risako asked her senpai.

"Okay...Uh-oh, we forgot Suu-"

A shriek was heard from behind them.

"-dou"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 06:59:23 AM by Tanachan »
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 05:59:47 AM »
Two words: mysterious and :ROTFLMAO:

I love the this short introduction and the way you write it without revealing too much information. XD

I love your humour too..

Btw, it's another Berryz fanfic FTW!!! I love reading Berryz fanfic.

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 06:19:14 AM »
LOL!

i think imma enjoy this. XD
J'aime le fromage.

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 08:36:18 AM »
OMG Super Berryz YAY this looks fun, weeeee more more.

Chinami with super strenght oh boy, and Momoko the flash.

Oh yes this will be fun, can't wait to see what else you have in mind

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 03:36:06 PM »
ziggurat: Yay! I feel cliched.

cheesesticks: Hopefully you will.

Loser87: FWEEEEEEE! And my brother is scratching his butt AGAIN.

Drako60: There's more still planned for Chinami and the other 4 Berryz

Yay! New chapter starts...*grabs popcorn* NOW!
---
Chapter 2: Utaban...Fun for everyone! (except Saki)

As Momoko had arisen, she woke up in a bed not her own. She looked around in a daze at her unfamiliar surroundings, only to find Kumai on the edge of her bed drinking Milk Tea.

"Damn, that felt good last night, Momoko..." the tall one exclaimed.

"EEH? Did...did we...uh...ummm..." the older asked her kouhai.

"No, smart one! We got massages after the show, remember?"

"Oh yeah! That did feel good..."

Suddenly, the evil duo burst in, and screamed "FIRST UTABAn, YAY!", only to be followed by a pouting Captain.

"What's wrong Saki?" the 4 asked in unison

"I'm gonna be the new Mari...so NO ONE shall speak of the lockers or they shall have the punishment of Photoshopped pictures and FRIDAY" the oldest threatened.

The girls stared at each other with a look of surprise, not experiencing that much anger at any point she's been called short.

"Well...at least if you're the new Mari, I'm the new Kaori" Yurina thought through. "Damnit, I don't want to get constantly smacked in the face!"

Unfortunately, their manager walked in.

"Girls, we have to get going to the studio for the new single promotion."

Suddenly, Yuko appeared out of nowhere. Well, actually she had the room right next to Yurina's since they were all on the same tour schedule.

"Since your van seats 5, who wants to ride in mine?"

"NOT ME!" the 5 yelled from in the room.

"Okay so lets see...Chinami, Suudou, your turn to ride in the obacchanmobile!"

"FUCK!" The words "Yuko" and "driving" in the same sentance can even bring swearing from an H!P kid. It's amazing how bad one's driving can be, isn't it?

"Come on! My driving's not THAT bad!"

"Well it brought the accent out of Reina and nearly killed Miracle-chan!" Momoko yelled out pointing at a randomly observing Yuuyami.

"No, no, it didn't..." Yuko attempted to cover up while pushing Yuuyami out the door.

As the previously weak one got mad, Suudou started noticing something. Chinami's clothes started to become gradually tighter, and she grew taller an moch more chiseled. She grew and grew and her skin turned a bright yellow, when suddenly Suudou finally realized it...

"YELLOW HULK!!!" she screamed and ran away.

Chinami looked down, and saw Yuko still laughing about Chinami's unfortunate fate. So, she kicked the eldest out the door, and came back down to normal size now that her anger was released.

"Damnit...sometimes I feel REALLY short..." Saki muttered. She began to get angry, but didn't turn into the Yellow Hulk. Instead, she grew to a height of 5'9".

"Damnit! How'd you get taller than me?" The tallest asked the previously short one.

"I dunno...must be my power..." She reached over to pat the now second tallest Berry, who was across the hall. But she didn't have to reach. She just stretched.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:47:15 PM by Tanachan »

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 04:13:21 PM »
^ lol, a new and funnier chapter!!

I don't quite get some part, I guess I'll reread it till I fully understand.

The yellow hulk is quite creepy XD and whose the one that kick yuko, is it maasa or chinami?

btw, good chapter and keep it coming!!

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 04:22:41 PM »
It's Chinami. Suudou ran away from Chinami at that point, and therefore away from Yuko. Sorry if that was unclear.

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 04:45:31 PM »
So, Chinami kick Yuko and she return back to her original form? I though the one that became Hulk is Maasa right?

Quote from: Tanachan
Chinami looked down, and saw Yuko still laughing about Chinami's unfortunate fate. So, she kicked the eldest out the door, and came back down to normal size now that her anger was released.

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 04:49:08 PM »
oic, this line describe like it's Maasa who turn into Hulk.

Quote from: Tanachan
As the previously weak one got mad, Suudou started noticing something. Her clothes started to become gradually tighter, and she grew taller an moch more chiseled. She grew and grew and her skin turned a bright yellow, when suddenly Suudou finally realized it...

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 04:49:35 PM »
Roffle, I got a mention in your story XD~! That's the best thing ever, Saki having the power to stretch. But can she also shrink further than she normally is? :]

-can't wait for the rest-

Offline Drako60

• 100% Yankee Power
  • ecchi
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2006, 08:55:27 PM »
hahah this is great, oh man this is going to be funny.

yellow hulk hahaha, oh man I can't stop this is great.

Yuko's crazy driving woot *goes and hops in Yuko's car* alright lets go

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2006, 02:53:34 AM »
When you were telling me about this in MSN I knew that this was gonna be an instant classic. Keep it up man. XD

Yuuymi even made a special appearance! :lol:
I hope the camo outfit you were telling me gets an appearance as well :P

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2006, 08:06:58 AM »
You are insane man, lol. I think I've mentioned before that I'm not much into the kids but I like the story anyway.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 12:21:27 AM »
ziggy: I went back and changed that.

Yuuyami: Yes, you did. Every good fanfic salutes at least one GOD.

Drako60: Get ready for the mass genocide of anyone in the streets...aka Black Friday of Street vendors!

wordsworth: As long as the camo outfit's not on Tsunku, Takaaki or Nakai, I'm good with puttin' it in.

Loser87: Mine did when I was writing it...at like...12:30 am.

rndmnwierd: Hopefully more cameos soon...both stars and authors...*points at Loser* HOLY CRAP! LIVING CHEESECAKE! ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
---
Chapter 2...continued...

(Begin skit)
-FANFIC STUDIO-

"Step away from the light, Chinami!" Eri said.

"Steal my lines, why don't ya?" the Eri clone from OCG stepped in, slapping the one from SuperBerryz, while the Eri from The Lines are blurred was trying to make out with herself from the one in Nobody knows it (just cause she loves herself).

"Okay girls, stop fighting. and remember to keep the Yukos away from ea-" Chinami explained as two SUVs flew over their heads, with beer flying out the back, and a few very scared girls inside hanging on for dear life.

"WHEEEEEE~!" the two drivers screamed.

"Too late..." a scared as shit Chinami sighed.
(End skit)
---

The REAL Chapter 2 continued...

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 12:31:33 AM »
how did i only jsut discover this!!!
for some reason it makes me think of fantastic four lol. at first though, with Maasa vanishing it made me think of Buffy.
CAN'T WAIT for the rest, there aren't enough BK fanfics out there, there really aren't!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 12:33:28 AM »
Roffle, Eris from all over the JpHip fanfic universe fighting XD

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 01:31:34 AM »
Eri from different multiverses?! Good thing there wasn't one that came from the other fanfic area :lol:

But hey, a few more days left. XD

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 02:18:18 AM »
Everyone attempted to hop out of the obbachanmobile after being bound and thrown in by the eldest.

"I now see why Reina was snapped back into her accent..." Yurina yelled at Yuko.

"Come on...it wasn't that bad..."

"This is your fault..." Risako said while attempting to point a finger at Yuuyami. She had only this to say --->:ONgrr:

The girls finally got out of their bindings, and got their beatings on Yuko. As they walked in in their gooey-tape-residue cover outfits, Yurina started poking herself.

"Hee hee! It tickles!" she said in her ignorant manner.

"Come on people! Five minutes to showtime!" Just as a producer said this, a shiny set wheeled by.

"Be there in a min...OOH! Shiny..." Yurina randomly spoke in even more ignorance as she chased around the set.

"Okay...3...2...1..."

"Hey everone! Welcome to Utaban! For the very first time in Utaban history, please welcome...BERRYZ KOUBOU!" The 7 walked out something like this...

:kgreat:
"Yurina...what's with you and the ceiling?"

"Shhh! I'm watching the stuff up there!" At this point she recieved a big laugh. Suddenly, Takaaki started staring up there with her!

"Holy crap...it's amazing how easily you two are entertained!" Risako yelled from the end of the table near Nakai.

----

"UTABAN TOKU BATORU!!!!!!" he yelled as the girls were divided into two groups, and Yurina kept staring at the ceiling.

"Okay...this time we have a guessing game for you 7. The person who you have to guess will be brought in behind a curtain, and you will have to guess who it is. Winning team will get the person on their side to help them guess the next one. Takaaki explained.

"Okay. First one!" Nakai yelled, as the light shone on the curtain. The silhouette of a short, skinny girl with long hair appeared.

"Hold up people..." Yurina said to her team, magically being snapped out of her ADD phase.

"If Saki's power is growth, I think I have an idea of what mine will be..."

"And that would be...what?" Suudou asked, as Yurina shrank down to 1/8".

"AAAH! Where'd Yurina go?" Nakai asked as Yurina slipped under the curtain, saw who it was, and slipped back.

"Right here!" she said from behind the others. "And it's Maiha Ishimura, our former bandmate."

The curtain lifted to reveal no other than the 8th Berry.

"NO FAIR!" the other team yelled.

"What do you mean no fair?" the host interrogatively looked at scared Momoko while asking this.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 10:34:36 PM by Tanachan »

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 03:27:11 AM »
Thanks for taking my comment. You are a nice person.

I lol at the intro skit XD beer flying!

I'm still wandering.. did Yurina got psychic power?

Nice one!! I'll wait for the continue.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
SuperBerryz?
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 08:52:09 PM »
ah cool chapter!
Yurina was well random @_@ lol

set made by me