JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Zoobombs - Texas

Author Topic: Kamen Rider NEK0  (Read 11701 times)

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2007, 05:30:21 PM »
something tells me they'll find some other new uses for the wii controler XD

haha I love this fic, so funny and interesting :D

who gave Sayumi a rider outfit? can't wait to find out.

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2007, 05:58:09 PM »
Dirty Ossan Miki! XD :heart: I've always wanted to play with a Wii . . .

It's funny. I never thought about that "No Relationships" rule. Of course, you never see anyone falling in love. >.>

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2007, 10:53:26 PM »
Right, her Wii...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2007, 06:00:26 AM »
"I can't remember the last time I played with a cat. But the name of the last one I played with was named Takitty
Yeaaaaaaaaaah baby. :twisted:

"What took you so long? I was getting cold." she said.
"You should know that it's my first time to shop for a girl's clothes... and underwear! You should have seen how those women looked at me when I was in the underwear section."
"Serves you right. At least you did it for me. You should be honored."
Damn right he should be. I know I would be. :yep:

I wanted to buy some of these before but if I did, I wouldn't be able to buy an extra Wii controller. Thanks a lot."
"Did I hear you correctly?"
"What? About the Wii controller? Yeah, mine got broken because I have alternative uses for it, if you catch my drift.
I wanna be Miki's Wii controller. :shock: :drool:

"Now that you have clothes, why don't you change."
"And let them vanish again? No way! I'm taking these home. I'll wear your coat till I get there so you have no choice but to go to my place."
Beautiful, badass, ecchi, AND pragmatic. Have I mentioned how much I love her? 'Cuz I do. :inlove:

"So what do you expect me to do? Carry you on my back?"
Miki answered him with a dagger look.
"You've got to be kidding me."
BIIIIIIIIIIIIG sweatdrop. :P

"Careful with your fingers. They might go somewhere."
Miki was on his back. Her hands were on his shoulders and his hands were in you know where.
Lucky bastard. :evil:

"You should have worn at least underwear you know."
"Nah I'm used to this. Remember the costume for the LU LU LU PV? I wasn't wearing anything else waist down.
Dayum :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:

"Don't tell me you only watch Berryz Koubou or C-ute PVs"
"Actually..."
"Hah! You're a loli lover! I knew it!"
And here we thought Miki was the perv! :damnfunny

What's your name by the way?"
"Ryoma."
"That's a nice name."
Hmmmm...*looks up costs to legally change name as well as for possible references to "Ryoma"*
(a mix of Ranma and Ryouga from Ranma 1/2? O_o)

"Faster, faster Ryoma! You're hurting me, Ryoma! Fill me up with your...ehehe. It has a nice ring to it."
"I almost dropped you, you crazy woman!"
"I'm not crazy. I was just kidding. But tell me, you liked that one, didn't you?"
I could picture him stumbling and trying not to drop Miki as she said this, all the while Miki's got the evil grin! :ROFL

Everything that happens to me was not my decision. I hate it."
"I see."
"But if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have met you. So I'm a bit grateful."
And here I can picture Miki resting her head against the dude's shoulder while she says that....lucky bastard. :evil:

"You say you weren't given a choice before."
"Yes."
"I'm giving you one now..."
"What? Missionary or do..."
SHIZZAM! :ONwahaha:

The door of Miki's apartment opened and out came Aya.

"Miki! Where have you been? I was so worried! I went to the studio as soon as I heard the news. Are you okay?"
Aw, Aya's like the worrying wife/GF! :oops:

"What happened to you? Where are your clothes? And who's that guy?"
"Umm. My clothes got burned during the fire. He was the one who helped me. He's mine. I mean, his name is Ryoma."
Gotta love the Freudian slips!

"Thank you for helping Miki." Aya said as she bowed. "Nice to meet you. Hey you're pretty cute."
Behold, the influence of the AURA of Miki! :lol:

"I'm not sure what this is really about yet but my answer is yes. I'm going to do it. I'm going to save lives. I'm going to help others. But I won't be able to do it by myself so I need you and Kuroneko's help.
Now if only there was a way to get Aya to be a Rider too. :yep:

*hint hint*

You'll have to tell me everything about it tomorrow, okay?"
"Fujimoto-san..."
"Besides, I might not be able to see you again if I let you go now. Plus, I don't want to keep this jacket of yours. It's itchy."
"Fine. I'll take it once you change."
"Now why don't you join me and Ayaya inside so we can play with my Wii…"
Oh how I dream of hearing her say that.:panda_love:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 06:04:21 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2007, 07:34:45 AM »
*Reads chapter*

:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

.  .  . Genius.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2007, 02:27:28 PM »
"Ryoma, can you tell me what's really going on?"
"Sure. What do you want to know, Fujimoto-san?"
"What exactly am I against? What was that thing holding Taro back in the studio? I know it was just a rubber suit and I felt that it was empty, but something gave it life."
"Okay. I'm going to tell you all I know. Have you heard about Karma Fujimoto-san?"
"Yeah. I know about that. And you can call me Miki by the way."
"You see, Miki, ever since the beginning of time, there has been a balance between good and bad karma. For every good karma, there is a corresponding bad karma and vice versa.There hasn't been a problem with that until a few years ago, when someone discovered that humans can actually harness the power of Karma. His intentions were good and he tried different methods on how he could control it buthis actions interfered with the balance, thus allowing the bad karma overpower the good one. The bad karma has become so powerful, it can bring inanimate objects to life and do some evil things to produce more bad karma. You have to destroy those objects... "
"It gives life to objects?"
"Yes."
"Like cars, toys or regular household appliances?"
"Yes."
"Can it also give life to some wotas?"
"..."
"What? You're no a wota are you?"
 "The bad karma isn't strong enough to possess living things yet"
"Haha. What's with that look? Don't worry, I was just trying to lighten things up."
"Fine."
"That sounds something straight from a toku show."
"Sounds unbelievable right? It has some similarities but it will be different from toku shows. "
"Okay. So what's the deal with those objects getting possessed? Why do I have to destroy them?"
"When you destroy the object possessed by it, the karma is released but is in a neutral state. In that state, it will be easier to control and contain. You will be able to choose to make it either good or bad karma. You have to collect the neutral karma so that we can restore the balance."
"It sounds easy but it won't be if that rabbit rider interferes again. Where did that one come from?"
"She's from ZODIAC. They created the rider system."
"Oooh! An evil organization! Awesome!"
"I'm not sure if ZODIAC is evil but it seems that it has the same intention. To stop those Karma possessed objects from doing any damage."
"Yeah right. Talk about minimizing the damage! That rabbit rider was the one who caused the fire yesterday. I really hope that was Sayu so I can finally give her the spanking that she needed to get."
"What that rider did was uncalled for. She completely destroyed the karma which possessed that suit. She's probably one of the new agents so she hasn't familiarized herself with the standard protocol yet."
"You mean there's more of them?"
"Yes."
"Are you a part of ZODIAC?"
"I can't answer that question."
"Where did you get this henshin device?"
"..."
"Don't tell me you stole it from them."
"I didn't steal it. My father made that device."
"And he's not part of that group?"
"I don't want to talk about it right now."
"Okay. Hey look at the time. I have to go out for a while and report to Tsunku. Wait for me here. When I come back, you have to give me more details. And I want lunch ready."
"Sure. But your fridge is empty. I can't make lunch."
"There's a store across the street. Go buy the stuff you need there."
"Money?"
"My fridge is empty but your wallet isn't, right?"
"Fine. But can you do me a favor?"
"Yes?"
"Please don't let anyone know about this. Don't tell anyone that you're a Rider."
"Okay. That's understandable coz heroes have to keep their secret identities."
"I have another. And please, listen to this one."
"What is it?"
"Next time, please go change into your clothes in your room. You have no shame it seems."
"Pfft. Look who's talking, you pantsless man!"
"..."
"Hahaha. Perv."

"Miki, please tell me nothing happened last night."
"Of course.  I swear. I got tipsy and went to bed early. Nothing happened between us..."
"I see."
"...between us. I don't know if something happened between you and Ayaya. She seems to be wearing your shirt. I’m a bit jealous, you know? But I’m fine with sharing, as long it’s with Ayaya. Okay, I gotta go now. See you two later."

« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 05:54:21 PM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2007, 05:17:31 PM »
Ah, a new chapter. Can.t get enough of miki-sama!

I have a good laugh. Love that part miki teasing our pantless hero aide. Lol.
What have ayaya done to him?!

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2007, 06:12:23 PM »
Quote from: wordsworth;336363

"..."
why so mysterious...

"Okay. Hey look at the time. I have to go out for a while and report to Tsunku. Wait for me here. When I come back, you have to give me more details. And I want lunch ready."
"Money?"
"My fridge is empty but your wallet isn't, right?"

:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

"Next time, please go change into your clothes in your room. You have no shame it seems."
"..."
"Hahaha. Perv."

holy...

"Of course.  I swear. I got tipsy and went to bed early. Nothing happened between us..."
"I see."
"...between us. I don't know if something happened between you and Ayaya. She seems to be wearing your shirt. I’m a bit jealous, you know? But I’m fine with sharing, as long it’s with Ayaya. Okay, I gotta go now. See you two later."
damn you wordsworth lol

Karma and ZODIAC huh...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2007, 04:00:03 AM »
ever since the beginning of time, there has been a balance between good and bad karma. For every good karma, there is a corresponding bad karma and vice versa.

The bad karma has become so powerful, it can bring inanimate objects to life and do some evil things to produce more bad karma. You have to destroy those objects... "
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nice. :thumbsup

"It gives life to objects?"
"Yes."
"Like cars, toys or regular household appliances?"
"Yes."
"Can it also give life to some wotas?"
"..."
"What? You're no a wota are you?"
"The bad karma isn't strong enough to possess living things yet"
:lol:
Ok, so Miki doesn't have to worry about the wotas going all psycho on her...yet. :o

"It sounds easy but it won't be if that rabbit rider interferes again. Where did that one come from?"
"She's from ZODIAC. They created the rider system."
"Oooh! An evil organization! Awesome!"
"I'm not sure if ZODIAC is evil but it seems that it has the same intention. To stop those Karma possessed objects from doing any damage."
Sounds just like ZECT. They even both start with "Z". :P

That rabbit rider was the one who caused the fire yesterday. I really hope that was Sayu so I can finally give her the spanking that she needed to get.
Ah, gotta love Miki.

"..."
"Don't tell me you stole it from them."
"I didn't steal it. My father made that device."
"And he's not part of that group?"
"I don't want to talk about it right now."
Of course, it wouldn't be a Kamen Rider story without one of the characters being the cryptic, secretive one.

Wait for me here. When I come back, you have to give me more details. And I want lunch ready."
HAI! Miki-sama! :w00t:

can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"
"..."
"Hahaha. Perv."
PWNED. :D

"Of course. I swear. I got tipsy and went to bed early. Nothing happened between us..."
"I see."
SHIZZAM!!!  :ONwahaha:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Re: Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2007, 02:58:30 PM »
Miki slammed the door of Tsunku's office and confronted the producer.

"Miki! I heard what happened to the studio. I was worried about you. I thought that you didn't get out."
"That's probably what you wanted anyway."
"Of course not! You're one of the best talents here. Losing you would be too much. Good thing that cat hero person was there. She was the one who saved you."
"Cat hero person? Oh yeah. Hehe." Miki said as she scratched her head. "She was great wasn't she?"
"I wonder who she really is. She's probably as horny as a cat in heat too. Oh well. That was another project gone to waste."
"Yeah. I was starting to get the feel of being a Kamen Rider back there. Too bad it turned out this way. I'm going now."
"Don't worry, I have a plan B, and even a plan C."
"Okay. What are they?"
" They're planning to do a remake of Kekko Kamen and they're looking for a lead actress."
"Kekko Kamen? Another toku show?"
"You can say that. But in this show, you don't have to worry about the costume not fitting you or anything."
"A toku show with no costume? That sounds wrong coz the title has 'mask' on it."
"Actually, the mask is the only thing you're going to wear when you fight monsters and stuff."
"No way!" What Tsunku said seems to have sparked Miki's interest.
"Do you want to take the part?"
"Let me hear plan C first."
"They're going to do a live-action Pokemon series with Koharu, Aika..."
"No thanks. But I think I'll consider plan B, just because it sounds hot."
"I can get Yossi, Maki, Rika and Ayaya in the cast too if you do it."
"I'll think about it."
"They won't be wearing anything, even the mask. They'll be tied up and you're going to be the one who rescues them."
"Ha! I've seen them that kind of scenario before. But I was the one doing the tying, not the rescuing. Hehe."
"What will it take to convince you?"
"Ai-chan, Gaki-san, the Rokkies, Berryz and C-ute. I want them in there too."
"Wait. I'll call the producer..."
"Don't take that seriously, I'm just horsing around. I have to go now, I've got something to take care of at home."
"You have a pet at home?"
"Yeah."
"I heard Eri didn't come home last night. Don't tell me..."
"Nah. It's not her. She's only my pet on HPC. But she's gotta work on retrieving that frisbee. Gotta go now." Miki said as she walked out of the door and slammed it in the same manner when she went in.

"I wonder if he actually prepared some lunch. Hehe. Knowing him, he probably did. I hope Ayaya's still asleep. I wouldn't want him to feel uncomfortable coz Ayaya's usually at her horniest when she wakes up...*gulp* I'd better hurry. She might not leave some for me." Miki said as she started to run. Little did she know that something was hot on her tail...

note: Kekko Kamen exists but unfortunately I haven't watched or read it yet  ;D
anime
live-action (for those who watch Kamen Rider Den-O, check the caps. That's the Denliner's owner right? :D)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 11:25:57 PM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2007, 07:48:37 PM »
"I wonder who se really is. She's probably as horny as a cat in heat too. Oh well. That was another project gone to waste."
Well, probably at least partially right. :P Bad pun either way.

" They're planning to do a remake of Kekko Kamen and their looking for a lead actress."
"Kekko Kamen? Another toku show?"
"You can say that. But in this show, you don't have to worry about the costume not fitting you or anything."
KEKKO KAMEN!!!

I still can't believe that this was made into live action (well, that's not entirely true, it IS Japan after all). :P

Do you want to take the part?"
"Let me hear plan C first."
"They're going to do a live-action Pokemon series with Koharu, Aika..."
"No thanks. But I think I'll consider plan B, just because it sounds hot.
:D

"I can get Yossi, Maki, Rika and Ayaya in the cast too if you do it."
"I'll think about it."
Dayum.

"They won't be wearing anything, even the mask. They'll be tied up and you're going to be the one who rescues them."
"Ha! I've seen them that kind of scenario before. But I was the one doing the tying, not the rescuing. Hehe."
Gotta love Miki's ecchi dreams!

"Ai-chan, Gaki-san, the Rokkies, Berryz and C-ute. I want them in there too."
"Wait. I'll call the producer..."
"Don't take that seriously, I'm just horsing around.
Hope she wasn't kidding about TakaGaki. ;D

I hope Ayaya's still asleep. I wouldn't want him to feel uncomfortable coz Ayaya's usually at her horniest when she wakes up...*gulp* I'd better hurry. She might not leave some for me.

note: Kekko Kamen exists but unfortunately I haven't watched or read it yet  :)
 (for those who watch Kamen Rider Den-O, check the caps. That's the Denliner's owner right? :D
I think it IS the DenOwner!!! 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 07:51:01 PM by JFC »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2007, 02:42:55 AM »
Miki was running at full speed but the stalker was able to keep up with him. Miki already sensed that she was being followed so when she turned into a corner, she strapped the henshin collar on and transformed. When the stalker reached the corner, Kamen Rider Neko was already waiting for him, with her Shadow Edge ready.

"I don't know what you are but I feel an evil aura in you. Don't ask how I know." Miki said.

The stalker removed its coat and revealed its form. It was humanoid in shape but he was composed of a bunch of tabloids, gravure and gossip magazines.

"Eeww. You're gross. You probably came from where they dump those fuckin' gossip mags. Wait, is that Aibon on that page? And who's that guy she's with? He looks like Mario."

The abomination attacked Miki but she was able to dodge. Miki didn't waste any time and slashed it with her claws. It disintegrated and a floating orb hovered on where it was.

"So that's the Karma isn't it, Kuroneko." Miki asked her partner.
"Meow."
"Great. Now how am I supposed to contain it?"

Suddenly the chest portion of her suit opened. A mild vacuum took the Karma Orb in.

"That was easy." Miki said. "Oh yeah, he hasn't told me how to take the suit off aside from cast off. How do I take it off, Kuroneko?"
"Meow?"
"What do you mean you don't know either? You're just kidding me, aren't you?"
"Meow, meow."
"Come on, Kuroneko. I'm going to give you a big meal when we get home..."

Their conversation was rudely interrupted by a rain of iron needles. Good thing Miki was able to activate her Shadow Skill on time, avoiding it. She looked up and saw her attackers standing on the rooftop. They wore suits similar to hers.

One of them wore a dark green suit. Its texture was similar to a snake's hide, making the suit look like it was covered by scales. It even had markings and patterns similar to a snake. What made Miki wonder was why there was a pair of eyeglasses in front of the helmet's visor. 

The other one wore a tan suit. Nothing weird aside from the tail, a bunch of plastic whiskers and the mouse ears on the helmet.

"Who of you two fuckers attacked me?" Miki asked.
"It was...her. It was her." the one in the snake suit said as she pointed at her companion.
"Eeehh?!! It wasn't me! You were the one who..."
"She also said that you don't have boobs."
"Eeehh?!! I didn't say that!"
"I don't have boobs?" It seemed that this was Miki's limit breaker. What she said made her furious. "Why don't you come down here you little rat and I'll let you suck on them!" 
"Eeewww! That's gross. It would be like drinking from a rusty faucet or something."
"Rusty faucet eh? Fine! I'll just whoop your ass and send you back home with your tail between your legs."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah!"

"I've got a strange feeling who these two are. But I've got to be careful." she thought.
The one in the rat suit jumped down and stood face to face with her. Miki was a bit taller though.

"You really want to suck on my boobs, don't ya?" she said.
"I've got more boobs than you, you witch!" Nezumi Rider said as she threw a girly punch that Miki wasn't expecting. She got hit square on the jaw,
"Why you..."

Even with suits and weapons, they were still girls and you know what happens in girl fights right? No matter what belt they have in martial arts or how well equipped (with weapons) they are, they will just try to claw at each other and try to pull each other's hair off. But since their hair were inside the helmet, they tried to grab each other's throat. There was a lot of grappling and Miki was practically enjoying herself. She grabbed every part she could. Then she finally overpowered the other rider and mounted her.

"Who's your mom now huh, rat?" she said as she gave her a Rika bitch slap from Sukeban Deka. Miki gave her a couple of those slaps but suddenly Nezumi Rider shot her with some beams coming from her visor. Miki got off her, still shcoked. "What the fuck was that, huh?"

"It's your end." said a voice from behind. Miki turned around and saw Hebi Rider throw needles at her. Miki was able to dodge some of them but one was able to hit her leg. It didn't really hurt since her suit protected her but she didn't understand why it made her numb. She couldn't move. She couldn't even activate her powers, leaving her defenseless.
Then Nezumi Rider blasted her with her beams from behind.

"Yatta! You did it! Now 'flatchest' can't hurt me anymore!" said Nezumi Rider.
"W...what did you do to me, you slimy wretch?" Miki asked the other taller rider.
"Those needles were dipped in a special serum. It's so strong, a drop of it can immobilize an elephant." Hebi Rider said. "Hand over the Karma orb and we'll leave you alone."
"No way! I worked hard to get that!"
"Thank you for your hard work then!" Nezumi Rider said as she bowed down. Hebi Rider hit her and she fell down. "Eeehh? What was that for?"
"Nothing. I just felt like smacking you. Hehehe." answered Hebi Rider.
"When I get out here I'll..."
'You'll what? Be defeated by us again? You should give just give up and hand us the Karma Orb."
"As I said earlier, there's no fucking way I'm going to hand it over to you two just like that!"
"Eeehh? You just said 'No way! I worked hard to get that!' earlier!"
"Wiseass!"
"Very well. We gave you a choice but you didn't take our offer. We will have to eliminate you then." Hebi Rider said as she fixed her glasses. She revealed another set of needles while Nezumi Rider charged her beam.

"What the fuck? My rider career is almost as short as my solo career. Damn, why can't I get lucky for once." Miki thought.
"Bye bye!" said Nezumi Rider as she released her energy beam while Hebi Rider threw the needles.

Miki closed her eyes and just waited for them to hit her. She waited for one minute but it still didn't come. She was sure she heard the beam and the needled hit something but it wasn't her. She opened her eyes and saw another Rider in front of her. Her suit was green and the texture seemed scaly too. What was different about her was she had a shield on her right arm; A shield that looked like a shell of a turtle.

"You two should pick on your nose!" the new rider said.
"Don't you mean 'You two should pick on someone your own size'?" Miki asked.
"Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant."
"You're weird!"
"I know. But I'm a better fighter than you though..."

« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 02:48:58 AM by wordsworth »

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2007, 03:02:21 AM »
Kamei Rider! Someone had to say it.

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2007, 03:24:44 AM »
KATFIGHT! Someone had to say it too. :P

Another fan fic that make me feel enjoy reading it. Miki-sama is so dirty! O_O

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2007, 08:25:11 PM »
Kamei Rider! Someone had to say it.
Damn, beaten to it. ;D

The stalker removed its coat and revealed its form. It was humanoid in shape but he was composed of a bunch of tabloids, gravure and gossip magazines.

"Eeww. You're gross. You probably came from where they dump those fuckin' gossip mags. Wait, is that Aibon on that page? And who's that guy she's with? He looks like Mario."
Chances are the Aibon incident was what triggered the Karma-kaijin to appear in the first place.

"So that's the Karma isn't it, Kuroneko." Miki asked her partner.
"Meow."
Awww...she can talk to Kuroneko.  :k-great:

"Great. Now how am I supposed to contain it?"

Suddenly the chest portion of her suit opened. A mild vacuum took the Karma Orb in.
It opened? So then what, her bare chest was exposed or did the suit just open some wierd vortex thingy?

"Oh yeah, he hasn't told me how to take the suit off aside from cast off. How do I take it off, Kuroneko?"
"Meow?"
"What do you mean you don't know either? You're just kidding me, aren't you?"
"Meow, meow."
"Come on, Kuroneko. I'm going to give you a big meal when we get home..."
Kuroneko doesn't know? Or does Kuroneko just like seeing Miki nekkid?  :ding:

She looked up and saw her attackers standing on the rooftop. They wore suits similar to hers.
EVIL RIDERS!!!

One of them wore a dark green suit. Its texture was similar to a snake's hide, making the suit look like it was covered by scales. It even had markings and patterns similar to a snake. What made Miki wonder was why there was a pair of eyeglasses in front of the helmet's visor.

The other one wore a tan suit. Nothing weird aside from the tail, a bunch of plastic whiskers and the mouse ears on the helmet.
Murata and Boss Saito?

"Who of you two fuckers attacked me?" Miki asked.
"It was...her. It was her." the one in the snake suit said as she pointed at her companion.
"Eeehh?!! It wasn't me! You were the one who..."
"She also said that you don't have boobs."
"Eeehh?!! I didn't say that!"
"I don't have boobs?" It seemed that this was Miki's limit breaker. What she said made her furious. "Why don't you come down here you little rat and I'll let you suck on them!"
"Eeewww! That's gross. It would be like drinking from a rusty faucet or something."
NOW IT'S ON!!! :scolding:

Even with suits and weapons, they were still girls and you know what happens in girl fights right? No matter what belt they have in martial arts or how well equipped (with weapons) they are, they will just try to claw at each other and try to pull each other's hair off.
GIRLY FIGHT!!!  :o ;D

There was a lot of grappling and Miki was practically enjoying herself. She grabbed every part she could. Then she finally overpowered the other rider and mounted her.
Ooooooooooooooooooooh right.

Miki turned around and saw Hebi Rider throw needles at her. Miki was able to dodge some of them but one was able to hit her leg. It didn't really hurt since her suit protected her but she didn't understand why it made her numb. She couldn't move.

"Yatta! You did it! Now 'flatchest' can't hurt me anymore!" said Nezumi Rider.
Ouch...bitch is vicious.  :grr:

What the fuck? My rider career is almost as short as my solo career.
ZING!!!  :OMG:

She opened her eyes and saw another Rider in front of her. Her suit was green and the texture seemed scaly too. What was different about her was she had a shield on her right arm; A shield that looked like a shell of a turtle.
Like Urataros from Den-O! Only GREEN!!!  :hee:

"You two should pick on your nose!" the new rider said.
"Don't you mean 'You two should pick on someone your own size'?" Miki asked.
"Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant."
At this point, I picture that Miki's got a BIG sweatdrop.  :wahaha:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2007, 02:04:14 AM »
lol i can't help but laugh like a silly boy when i read your fics. The conversations were just  :wahaha: and  :jerkoff:

How come these riders are fighting each other for the Karma when they have a common enemy? That guy definetely still have not told Miki everything :D

KAMEI to the rescue with her turtle shield !! AWESOME !! But Miki wouldn't be able to grope her with the shell around hmm..

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Sakura Momusu

• TakaGaki minion, rank E.R.I.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Penguins are our friends, turtles are fine too. ^^
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2007, 03:52:45 PM »
lol...so let me see...

Neko Rider -> Miki
Usagi Rider -> Sayumi (?)
Kame(i) Rider -> Eri (!!)

Hebi Rider --> ??
Nezumi Rider --> ??

hmmm...so all we need is a Kuma(i) Rider ;D and a sniper-type Rider and we'll have the complete Den-O cast. ^^

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2007, 07:19:08 AM »
I'd say Hebi is Murata; and Nezumi, probably Shibata.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2007, 03:31:42 AM »
"Great! That meddlesome turtle is here again. You're starting to become an annoyance to us." hissed Hebi Rider as she removed her glasses to wipe them clean.
"We should get rid of her." said Nezumi Rider.
"Yeah, that's a great idea! I'm going to give you the honor to do it, brat!" Hebi Rider said as she pushed her companion towards the turtle suited rider. They collided and both of them fell on Miki.
Nezumi Rider fell on top of Kame Rider who fell on top of Neko Rider.
"Ouch! Get off me you two! Hey, I can move again." Miki said as she 'accidentally' touched the turtle rider's butt who was on top of her. "NICE ass!" (imagine Miki having a big smile on her face inside her helmet)
"Ewww!" the turtle rider said as she stood up, making Nezumi Rider fall on top of Miki. Then Nezumi Rider's chest made contact with Miki's face.
"You're boobs aren't that big too, you know. Hehe." Miki said as she groped them before she pushed her off. "But they're nice. Somehow I feel like I've touched those before. They remind me of the boobs of this certain Gokkie..."
"Ewww!" Nezumi Rider stood up and ran away with her arms crossed on her chest.
"What? All I said that your boobs were nice." said a puzzled Miki.
"Hahaha! Sounds three look like you're in an orgy or something." Hebi Rider said as she laughed at them. She couldn't see them without her glasses.
"It's you fault!" Nezumi Rider shouted at her. *sniff* "She touched me." *sniff*
"So what if I touched you? I don't have some kind of contagious disease! I'm a practitioner of safe se..." Miki was interrupted before she could finish her sentence.
"She's not the only one who got touched." said Kame Rider. "But you were the first one to say that I had a nice butt. Others would usually praise me for my thighs..."
"Now that you mentioned it, those are fine thighs you have dear." Miki said as he rubbed them. And Kame Rider let her. What's up with her?
"Thank you." Kame Rider said as she placed her hands on her cheeks. She person inside the suit was probably blushing.
"Eehhh? You two are weird."
Hebi Rider put her glasses back on. "Wow! You do have some nice thighs!"
"Not you too..." Nezumi Rider said as she slapped her forehead.
"Yeah, yeah. Back to business. We don't want you two to interfere with our operations so she's going to get rid of you two and get that Karma Orb."
"Eeehh? You're not going to help me?"
"Of course not. Think about it, if you get hurt you can go see that cute in-house doctor."
"Okay." Nezumi RIder said as she started blasting Kame Rider and Neko Rider with laser beams. Miki was able to dodge them while Kame Rider blocked them with her shield and started walking closer to Nezumi Rider. She stopped firing when she was in front of her.

"So you want to try my hand-to-hand combat skills?" Nezumi Rider said.
"Hand-to-hand combat skills? What the fuck are you talking about? You call grabbing and wild screaming 'skills'? Hahaha. You're a funny one." Miki said.
"Shut up! I'm not talking to you. I just lost my temper earlier so I wasn't able to use them. And besides you didn't have combat skills yourself." Nezumi Rider lashed back.
"Why you..." Miki wanted to confront her but she could see that Nezumi Rider was ready to blast her with her beams so she backed down.
"Now where were we? Oh yeah, I'm going to give you a taste of the 'Dirty Fist' from School of the Golden Vermin."
"Such a school exists?"
"Yeah."
"I've only heard of the Yellow Toad School and the House of Chupacabra's Elite."
"Ooh, so the Chupacabra school does exist! It's not a myth!"
"Who told you it was a myth?"
"Nevermind. Now I will show you that my training of running up and down the stairs has paid off. That big headed sensei of mine will be proud."
"Funny. But running up and down the stairs is part of my training too."
"Really?"
"Yeah. But It doesn't matter. My perfect defense can withstand any of your techniques."
"No it can't!"
"Yes it can!"
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
"Maybe we shouldn't fight."
"Why?"
"I dunno."
"But I want to fight you."
"Okay. But I don't want to be the first one to throw a punch."
"Me neither."
"I can let you punch me first, so I can visit the in-house doctor."
"Is he cute?"
"Yeah."
"I'll think about it."
"I'm hungry."
"Me too..."

"Who's saying who?" Hebi Rider asked Miki and stood beside her.
"I think the turtle had the last say. It seems that the writer gets paid by the word."
"Hey, you're right. Here, have a cookie."
"Thanks. It's not poisoned, isn't it?"
"Of course not."
"I could have bailed earlier but now I want to see how this fight will turn out."
"Yeah. Me too."

After an hour...

"This is bullshit! They're still not doing anything! My suit already activated it's screensaver on my visor."
*Yawn* "Forget it. I'm going home. See you around."
"Are you sure you don't want to see them fight?"
"You could record it for me, can't you."
"Oh yeah. But I think I'll just also go home. I'm tired." 
"See you around then."
"Yeah. See you around..."

Last line was from Hebi Rider. ;D

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2007, 04:12:29 AM »
I wouldn't thought of Gaki-san being a mouse rider.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Zoobombs - Texas