JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Feedback

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 472811 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2005, 07:02:53 AM »
Man. That was a good game. Too bad D-Wade decided to SUCK at the FT line (much like Kobe did tonite too)

Two fuckin 4 pt plays, Yao fouls out, and still the Heat lose. Whoa, did ya see DJ hit that last 3pter with the AND1. SICK. So ends the 12 game winning streak. Zo just got owned by Mutumbo. That was painful to watch and Mr. Wang never got a lick off the bench  :lol:

A little help/request. Can you download this file?

Shaq top 10 quotes:

If so. Can you reupload to YSI or RapidShare please?  :halo:

Offline Pure Racer

• 1337 Noobinator
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2005, 08:55:03 AM »
Yeah, I was watching that game.. It would have been better to see it in person though, ehh. Sonics beat the Bucks though  :D

Offline Thimas X

• I eat Jailbaits for breakfast
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2005, 10:03:39 AM »
Yao is being more agressive.

Offline street bastard

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2005, 06:25:31 PM »
Well I guess SOMEBODY had to pay the price for the Cavs playing like crap and it was Paul Silas. It's weird cause not many people here are mad or sad or happy that he's gone. Sure, we kinda wonder why it was done this time of year and why in the blue hell Jim Paxson didn't get canned along with him but oh well. Silas seemed lost out there... he's not used to losing this time of year. His rotations sucked, he didn't play J Mac at all against Toronto, he fucked up by pulling out Sasha and Varejao in the 4th quarted against the 76ers when they where the ones that got us back into the game, and his X's and O's suck. All that said it isn't all his fault. Paxson has been bringing average at best free-agents and his draft pics aside from LeBron, who ANYONE could've pick, have been busts. We got fat on fodder teams like Atlanta and Charlotte and now we have to play tough teams and we're taking L's.

Anyway thank freakin' goodness we beat Detroit. The bench came on strong and LeBron was killer. Next up, at Houston and then Dallas. I'll be at that Houston game and the Cavs are winless everytime I'm in attendance.  :shock:

No flavor of the month this time at the Compound.

Offline Thimas X

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2005, 04:11:57 AM »
Lebron can't handle Big Dirk!

Offline en

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2005, 05:43:49 AM »
Quote from: street bastard
Well I guess SOMEBODY had to pay the price for the Cavs playing like crap and it was Paul Silas.

Mate, you're lucky to be a local so you have a chance to catch the cavs games, that's something that probably can't happen for me for a while yet.

To be honest, the Cavs have over-achieved all year, after losing Boozer for nothing, have luke Jackson out for the year before the season really started and not having any depth in the bench, most people have really pinned the Cavs in the 9th or 10th spot in the east...(though most probably didn't expect the continual upward spiral of the Lebron)

I just think Silas was fired at the wrong time (the Cavs are horrible on the road anyway), let him finish the season (look at the Wolves and when Denver promoted Cooper...there's no second George Karl)..

And don't worry, think Usher will paxson out sooner or later.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2005, 11:24:49 AM »
:evil:  OK. I'm gonna just concentrate on NCAA and scout potential lottery picks. :evil:

The only positive from the 7th straight Lakers loss was that Deveon George finally got activated!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=lakersgeorge&prov=st&type=lgns

At least Kobe won't be cussing his team out over guys not knowing the triangle!!! Now will some fuckin doc just tell Kobe to stop making his plantar fasciitis case worse!!

*sigh* It seems like it's just fate. Like the Big Fella downstairs is telling me to spend my April to June ritual on Rika's graduation instead of the usual playoff madness.

Offline Thimas X

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2005, 02:01:45 PM »
:x ........Finley needs to step it up! Hes only averaging 14 points or something. He usually scores 20+ a night! If he scored 20 points we would have won. We would've swept those Queens. :evil:

:bounce: Dam...7 straight. That sucks.

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2005, 09:46:45 AM »
OMFG, T-Mac hurt!!!!  The playoff is going to suck........  all the good players got hurt, TD, T-Mac, Lewis, Brad Miller, etc etc.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2005, 12:05:51 PM »
^ shit! day-to-day...hope he can get back in time for the playoffs!!

And how about Fish getting the game winner vs the Bucks in OT!?

Man do I miss him!!

And couldn't the Lakers traded Shaq for Dwayne Wade?

Check out this sick block and cross court buzzer beater!!

If that ain't fuckin Jordan-esque then I dunno, maybe it's more like Magic-Jordan hybrid. :lol:

Offline Thimas X

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2005, 01:37:52 PM »
Crazy.

Offline en

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2005, 09:57:19 PM »
Yeah, Wade was just crazy in the phoenix game...
Man, that third quarter...
what can't that guy do??

Offline hiroayu

Official NBA Thread
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2005, 01:30:14 AM »
Quote from: daigong

And how about Fish getting the game winner vs the Bucks in OT!?

right when i saw the shot go up ...i knew it was going in :)

talking about jordanesque moves ...Michael Pietrus had like 3 jordan like dunks in this game .....this guy has loads of talent

-

Offline Pure Racer

• 1337 Noobinator
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2005, 03:28:40 AM »
Dang, did anyone catch the Sonics-Knicks game last night, it was sweet... Ray Allen is too good, I hope we sign him...

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2005, 07:20:08 AM »
Ouch, Rox got blew out by Spurs.  Guess Yao really can't handle the ball well against smaller faster ppl.  To make thing worse, Wesley, Jon Barry, and Mike James lost their shooting touch.  Oh well, better have a funk now then in the playoff I guess.

Offline Thimas X

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2005, 08:14:22 AM »
DAMN I hate those spurs! I hate Timmy the Duncan!!!! DAM you Timmy The Duncan!!! I hate Pop! Popovich!!!! Parker?!! TOny Parker!!! I hate him too!!! Ginobli...Ginobly? I hate him too!

Horry is cool though.

But those colors!!! Those silver and black jerseys!!! They make me wanna puke!! Puke all over Timmy!!!!

:wink:

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2005, 10:19:35 AM »
WHAT up ppl???
 i just found out this section today!!what a dumbass i am.

anywayz  i watched the houston game today, they were playing pretty good D all the way until the 4th where their inconsistant play AGAIN hurt them. Houston this season has yet to play consistant game which surprises me that they have are tie for 5th. they seriously need to play more consistant inorder to go far inot he playoffs.
 Thats my rant on my fav team!!!!hehe

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2005, 10:22:56 AM »
I was watching that Rockets-Spurs and man do I miss Robert Horry and his D...Spurs are overrated! I was amazed at how T-Mac came back so fast but too bad they couldn't hold off fuckin Manu Ginobili. I loved that game vs the Heat where Shaq just forearmed him. NO LAYUPS!!

YAY! 8th Straight loss. Andre Iguodala was just sick. Seriously man. The Lakers defense can make any player into a superstar.

I just hope the Lakers can sign a Ray Allen or Baron Davis!! hahaha! Get rid of fuckin Brian Grant his mammoth contract!

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2005, 10:23:48 AM »
Quote from: Thimas X
DAMN I hate those spurs! I hate Timmy the Duncan!!!! DAM you Timmy The Duncan!!! I hate Pop! Popovich!!!! Parker?!! TOny Parker!!! I hate him too!!! Ginobli...Ginobly? I hate him too!

Horry is cool though.

But those colors!!! Those silver and black jerseys!!! They make me wanna puke!! Puke all over Timmy!!!!

:wink:

u gotta admit though that parker and ginobli are two crazyass guards in the NBA that can blow by anyone they want in any day. i personally dun like the spurs cuz of their boring style bball. but i do love to watch parker and ginobli play. if they were in a team that plays fast pace ball like SUNS, they would be owning.

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2005, 11:19:13 AM »
well, unlike you guys, although Houston is my fav team now, Spurs was always high on my fav list too.  I loved the David Robinson era.  I love how Manu and his crazy shots, and the lightning speed of Parker.  But they got 2 rings already......... I want to see my fav team rox getting it.  

Tim Duncan has already changed alot, he sometimes explodes to the hoop and dunk it.  So Spurs ball is not that boring anymore, compare to JVG's NYK ugly ball.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Feedback