JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KARA - Pandora

Author Topic: [TEAM A] TOMO~MI ~ The Kasai Tomomi Thread  (Read 358590 times)

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
Re: [TEAM A] TOMO~MI ~ The Kasai Tomomi Thread
« Reply #1180 on: October 19, 2012, 02:09:43 PM »
121012「ドラクロワ」 河西智美—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Tomo plays Resident Evil 5!
Not quite sure what's going on though   :thumbdown:
Yūhi o Miteiru ka jacket!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1181 on: October 22, 2012, 10:59:31 AM »
Chiyuu will appear on some reality show where basically, she has to live off  10,000 yen for a month. I think the contestant with the most amount of money left after that is the winner. Sounds interesting:

The first part has aired: 121018 Ikinari! Ogon Densetsu

It's a very well written show:
- You have the teacher character who has great ideas on how to get cheap, yet nutritious meals.
- You have the comedian who survives on nothing but salty pumpkin and sleeps outdoors.
- And the idol who has yet to learn the little tricks, yet looks mad cute when cooking and sleeping.

They are turning Kasai into a cooking idol. There have been at least three shows this months which have Kasai cooking. It's good, because it gives her more depth. This program had a lot of footage showing why I like Kasai: she is so girly. Everything she does oozes femininity; her apron, her room, her sleeping face, etc. I know she values taking bath, but she cut it down to a five minute shower. A pleasure to watch, really.  :wub:  XD

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #1182 on: October 22, 2012, 02:00:16 PM »
Chiyuu will appear on some reality show where basically, she has to live off  10,000 yen for a month. I think the contestant with the most amount of money left after that is the winner. Sounds interesting:

- You have the teacher character who has great ideas on how to get cheap, yet nutritious meals.
- You have the comedian who survives on nothing but salty pumpkin and sleeps outdoors.
- And the idol who has yet to learn the little tricks, yet looks mad cute when cooking and sleeping.

They are turning Kasai into a cooking idol. There have been at least three shows this months which have Kasai cooking. It's good, because it gives her more depth. This program had a lot of footage showing why I like Kasai: she is so girly. Everything she does oozes femininity; her apron, her room, her sleeping face, etc. I know she values taking bath, but she cut it down to a five minute shower. A pleasure to watch, really.  :wub:  XD

The one who'll get her as a wife is sooooo lucky... :wub:

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #1183 on: October 24, 2012, 08:20:58 AM »

121018「いきなり!黄金伝説。」 河西智美 1ヶ月1万円生活 —在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
6:30 for Chiyuu  :nervous
Sure is quite the contrast from her 600sec video from a while back.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [TEAM A] The Kasai Tomomi Picture Thread
« Reply #1184 on: October 25, 2012, 03:42:23 PM »

(Thanks to spec8 for linking)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1185 on: October 25, 2012, 10:53:03 PM »
Tomomi from the Dec. issue of Smart.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #1186 on: October 26, 2012, 12:52:26 AM »
LoLwut

AKB48WrapUp writes(poorly),
Actually it's decided that she retired the challenge, and it will be aired on Nov 8(already
filmed)

There was still a mood that she may be allowed to come back on the 7th day (Oct 2). So
even though staffs couldn’t contact her, and the filming was planned to film to footage of
Kasai and Mr. Morinaga together, they wanted to continue her challenge by making a
special rule to allow her to come back.

So what we watched today was the scene filmed before her agency and TV production
company didn't decide her retirement.

She hadn't showed herself up until Oct 5th, and finally staffs could contact her. They set a
meeting with the staffs of tv production company, her agency and her on the next day. But
she didn’t' even appear the meeting. Finally they announced her retirement on Oct 10th
(Day 15). But this scene will be aired on Nov 8th because the show will be skipped next
week because of baseball match.

Source: http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/10/huge-criticism-on-kasai-tomomi-as-she-gave-up-living-one-month-on-10000-yen-challenge/

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1187 on: October 26, 2012, 10:22:32 AM »
First of all, I'm not basing my opinion on anything AKB48WrapUp writes. They list their own article as a source for that very same article. Not to mention the quality of the "translation." Poor journalism all around. 

Secondly, considering Kasai's health issues from the past year or so I thought it was a stupid idea to let her participate in this show in the first place. On the other hand, most of what you see on TV is fake, so I assume all the participants are well taken care of.

Thirdly, whatever happened, I'm sure Kasai has valid reasons. Personally I thought Morinaga is a tad creepy. I know, I met him.  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:50:00 AM by SomethingWild »

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #1188 on: October 26, 2012, 12:23:43 PM »
Wasn't she was ill for a couple of days that made her unable to attend the HS event? I guess this was related to her illness. And beside, most of the TV shows are scripted... And i guess this one too...  :tama-mad:

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #1189 on: October 26, 2012, 01:14:35 PM »
First of all, I'm not basing my opinion on anything AKB48WrapUp writes. They list their own article as a source for that very same article. Not to mention the quality of the "translation." Poor journalism all around. 

Secondly, considering Kasai's health issues from the past year or so I thought it was a stupid idea to let her participate in this show in the first place. On the other hand, most of what you see on TV is fake, so I assume all the participants are well taken care of.

Thirdly, whatever happened, I'm sure Kasai has valid reasons. Personally I thought Morinaga is a tad creepy. I know, I met him.  :lol:
Yeah I though that was pretty funny  :lol:

As she is a professional, something like this couldn't actually happen; I mean, the show is clearly scripted and edited. It wouldn't
make any sense, the way AKB48WrapUp puts it.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1190 on: October 29, 2012, 01:55:32 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1191 on: October 30, 2012, 04:28:46 PM »

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #1192 on: November 05, 2012, 04:16:09 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1193 on: November 06, 2012, 07:01:50 AM »

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #1194 on: November 09, 2012, 02:59:30 AM »
Guys, anyone have some news about Tomo~mi? I've heard there are massive uproar on 2ch and yahoo! Japan because of her withdrawal from the 10,000 yen challenge. I'm worried for her future in the entertainment industry.  :(

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #1195 on: November 09, 2012, 04:32:18 AM »
^It's getting ugly, that's all I have to saw.

“This is AKB48’s Kasai Tomomi. A lot of things happened during the 3 days at Tokyo Dome. The
first day started with Party ga Hajimaruyo. This is really the song that’s pretty much our beginning. First,
the first generation members, then the second generation members, third generation members, and
then everyone. Sort of like a new thing, a story showing how AKB started. That’s how Tokyo Dome
kicked off. We did a lot of songs during the 3 days and we all did different unit songs. For the first day,
I did Blue Rose, for the second day, Jelly Beans, and the third day was Heart gata Virus. I did different
ones, but Hajimete no Jelly Beans that I did on the second day with Acchan was the one I was happiest
about. This might be the last time I’ll get to be on stage with Acchan and I was able to do a unit with
Acchan at Tokyo Dome. We were able to move pretty freely, like throwing a ball and shooting. It was really
fun because we could do things freely. I thought ‘I wish this would go on forever’ and I got a little sad too,
but… how should I say this?  I thought ‘This is the last time I’ll get to spend on stage together with Acchan’
so I just had as much fun as I could. When I got back to the dressing room, everyone told me, ‘You looked
like you were having a lot of fun!’ and I thought ‘It must’ve shown on my face.’ Please check those parts
out on the DVD. Please watch it a lot and have fun! Thank you. Bye-bye.”
Source:
http://nanamekaramariko.tumblr.com/

Offline KudoShinichi

• Member+
« Reply #1196 on: November 09, 2012, 08:05:14 PM »
Guys, anyone have some news about Tomo~mi? I've heard there are massive uproar on 2ch and yahoo! Japan because of her withdrawal from the 10,000 yen challenge. I'm worried for her future in the entertainment industry.  :(

Kasai Tomomi address to fans who were disappointed after her withdrawal from the challenge show:

From Kasai Tomomi official Ameblog (Source: http://ameblo.jp/xanadu48/entry-11400644676.html)
2012-11-09 23:05:07
皆さんへ
昨日の放送で観た方はご存知かと思いますが、
私、河西智美は
いきなり!黄金伝説の
1ヶ月1万円生活に挑戦していましたが
断念することになりました。

1ヶ月1万円生活は
初めての経験もたくさんあり、凄く勉強になると同時に、常にカメラに撮られながらの生活になかなか馴染めずにいたところ、事務所スタッフさんとテレビ局の方と話し合った結果、事務所から今回の挑戦断念の申し入れをする形になりました。

すごく今回の結果は悔しく残念に思いますし
楽しみに観てくださっていた皆さんに
本当に申し訳ない気持ちでいっぱいです。

また何かの形で
チャレンジできることがあったら
その時こそは気持ちをしっかり持って
最後まで頑張らせて頂きたいと思っています。

ファンの皆様たくさんご心配をおかけしてごめんなさい。
これからまたみなさんに応援して頂けるように、精一杯頑張りたいと思いますので
よろしくお願いします。

河西智美

Translation:

2012-11-09 23:05:07
To Everyone
I think that the people who watched yesterday's show will know about this,
That I, Kasai Tomomi, will be resigning from the show Ikinari! Kogane densetsu Live one month with only 10,000 yen challenge.

There are a lot of first time experiences in the challenge to live 1 month with 10,000 yen,
also there will be a lot to learn from it too. But it was very difficult for me to adjust to a situation where in my personal life would be filmed with a camera all the time.
After I discussed about this with the staff at my production office and in the TV station, it was decided by my office that I would be giving up this challenge for this time.

I feel that this time the result has turned out in such a way is really unfortunate and I am really regretful and deeply apologize to all the people who had been looking forward to enjoying this show.

If there will be any sort of challenge in the future, at that time I will catch hold of my feelings and do my best in it all the way till the end.

I really apologize to all my fans to whom I have caused a lot of concern.

From here onward, in order to get the support of a lot of people again, I will do my best putting in all my efforts.
And for that, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.

Kasai Tomomi

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1197 on: November 09, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »
Hmm... As usual, the message isn't all that convincing, but ok. At least they released an official statement, which will help to cool things down. I just hope the long term damage from pulling out won't be too severe.

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #1198 on: November 10, 2012, 03:06:18 AM »
She's getting slammed everywhere, I just hope she and the management will be able to do a good damage control. Her career is at stake now. If TV Asahi will truly blacklist her, this isn't good. It may also drag the other AKB girls as well.

I like her, and I'll always like her, but this action of her is really, REALLY, stupid. I hope she learnt from her mistake and do better in the future.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1199 on: November 10, 2012, 03:22:54 AM »
Haters gonna hate...........everytime an idol has some blemish on her record (i.e. - she is human and can't keep a commitment, or has a public scene of anger, etc. etc) all the hate monkeys get on websites and condemn her to the ninth circle of hell (treachery)....

Some idols survive scandals (look up Seiko Matsuda) and some idols don't, but I think in some of those cases, getting out of show business was maybe the right thing, anyway.

In Tomomi's case, she stated she found there was a limit of how much of her life she wanted to share with the public. This might mess up her career or not, but her personal life is far more important than her career. Period. Full Stop.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KARA - Pandora