JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - April

Author Topic: [12/31] Idoling!!! 9th live + Count Down Live 2010-2011  (Read 18703 times)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
Re: [12/31] Idoling!!! 9th live + Count Down Live 2010-2011
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2010, 08:04:07 PM »
sounds cool. can't wait to watch it  :)

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 08:52:19 PM »
Me either, I hope it's not too long before it gets put on On Demand.

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2010, 09:25:29 PM »
I'm very envious kei, i hope it was fantastic. Does anybody know if tonooka was able to perform at all with her rib problems?

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2010, 11:41:17 PM »
@kei_86 I'm glad I went to the afternoon show... Go East Go West was one of my favorite songs in the set. It sounds great with the live band, as many Idoling!!! songs do. Also, I agree that the countdown live was amazing. Leave it to Idoling to do a musical all about soba... lol... The acoustic version of Me ni wa Aoba was a really great surprise. I really like Idoling!!! otona gumi. :twothumbs

@burglarnoone Tonooka performed at all 3 shows and the rib problems did not seem to have a significant effect on her performance.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2011, 01:10:11 AM »
From what I've gathered the CDL live seems to have been quite fun for a lot of people. :lol: Did anyone catch Homerarete Pikarukun? Frankly that was my highlight in terms of Idoling!!!, but I had no viewable source.

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2011, 02:26:59 AM »
4th generation's popularity is overwhelming http://twitpic.com/3ljgdk

What's more surprising to me in there is that none of Yazawa stuffs sold out! Also, only Kawamura, Ookawa and Hashimoto have their stuffs all sold out across the board... I thought at least one first gen would be in there. 3rd gen's popularity seems a lot stronger too:)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2011, 06:36:11 AM »
^

probably they added more stocks, especially Rurika which her goods always the fastest to be sold out.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2011, 08:58:29 PM »
yeah, its a musical about soba.

Umeko opens a ramen shop or something like that then suddenly a whole bunch of people coming in wanting to eat soba for the new year. Then maipuru came in with her 2 daughters (Pinky and Yurika) after saving up for the whole year to be able to buy soba for 3. Since there was no soba in the shop, they call in Miss Sakai for a whole bunch of soba but Yazawa ate them all. It carries on after that, it was a funny one and Pinky's acting was awesome.

http://twitpic.com/3m21i3

There was an accoustic version of Meniwa with all idoling members playing an instrument each

Amimi - piano
Maipuru - Flute
Yurika - accordion
Yazawa - cymbal
Rurika - conga
Umeko - no idea what's it call
Pinky - tambourine
Hii - castanets

Oh and there was some soft Yuri action on stage too, with Maipuru hugging Yurika tightly right after the countdown. Damn leader!!

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2011, 09:11:11 PM »
I definately can't wait now, that sound great. I'm guessing pinky is Suu-chan after ep #703

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2011, 09:48:30 PM »
I'm very envious kei, i hope it was fantastic. Does anybody know if tonooka was able to perform at all with her rib problems?

well Hatix said that Tonooka did look a little bit different by the end of the evening show, but I couldn't detect any sign of pain or problem from her throughout the show. I'm guessing that she was fine.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2011, 11:42:59 PM »
All three shows were awesome! I can't wait to rewatch them. Also, Morimoto made an appearance in both the noon and evening show.
kei already said most of it about the shows themselves :)

About seeing a little pain in Tonooka's face might have been my imagination, but it was just a little bit I think, but I might be looking for things that weren't there as she did great! :-)

Read a bit more about that day on my blog: http://blog.jpopdb.org/index.php/blog/traveling/tokyo-2010/tokyo-2010-day-4-31-12-idoling-concerts (it's a rather long read,so I'm linking there. and has a few pics too).

And there was this very friendly japanese guy who gave us torekas and pictures of our favorite members, because he had lots of doubles. He also wrote down our names with favorite members, and he would try to let the members know that we were there!

And it seems to be already going around that there were gaijins at the concerts, found on twitter by Pern and Suzuki_Ryo:
アミキューUSTでたまに見かけるベルギー人が昼公演前の時計台辺りにいた。他にも2、3人外国の方がいたかな?

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 03:20:20 PM »

PD: are not my videos.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2011, 05:22:20 PM »
Brings back memories! Can't wait to see the full concerts!

And omg, I can see myself in that first CDL video, well, not me, but my red light stick  XD
I was the only one around me with a light stick and the only one far around me with that red light stick they sold at this concert. Look on the balcony on the right,that's my light stick  XD

Btw, I wonder who wrote that play and song. Was maybe Masuno involved here? That way he would have been part of the live in some way at least :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 05:27:32 PM by Hatix »

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2011, 11:25:10 PM »
9th live - Countdown live review

--

Noon show

Me and Hatix arrived there pretty early and were probably pretty much in front during the line for the goods, when I reached at the goods booth I quickly told Hatix to get me an FC T-shirt because the non FC T-shirt is just too plain. Not only its plain, its no longer colour coded. Oh well, due to that I almost could not make it back home cause I basically spend every last cent I had during that time... (thanks hatix for everything!) We waited for a pretty long time, but when all the foreign fans got together you could definitely see the glares darting in and out all around you XD. In the noon show, Hatix and I were sitting next to each other and the 15th row is not a bad row at all. I'm pretty short, and the people in front of me weren't that tall so that saves me a lot.

The track list for the noon lives is pretty much for the older members of the group, I'm guessing they want to reserve their stamina for the countdown live. It started off with Eve and continue to a set of medleys thereafter, since I don't really remember the order of the songs I'll just go ahead with my comments. Then we had Beta na Shitsuren ~ Shibuya ni Furu Yuki, being an obviously biased Umeko fan this song was definitely awesome for me and Yazawa's singing sounded much better this time around too XD Then we had Caramel Latte Nomi Ikou~ performed live for the very first time. Though everyone had no idea how to wotagei around at this song since its the first, it was an awesome song. Nothing really fancy with the choreography or anything like that. The kansai team sang Makehende and compared to the NGK live, Manami and Ruka sounded much better this time around. Stargirl Starboy had an adorable choreography! Maybe its just me not watching the shinahachi episodes, but I was pretty much wowed by it.

there was a dance by Ruka, Asahi and Ookawa in the noon session. It was fricking awesome, can't take your eyes off Ruka whenever this kind of thing is available.

MC-ing around this time is pretty weak compared to other idoling!!! lives but the noon show MC-ing is definitely better than 8th live's. At the very least we have the "say your apologies!" again~! The noon show had the younger team to saying out their apologies but I'm sorry I can't recall what was said.. Then we have Yurika and Ookawa MC-ing, it isn't really better MC-ing than Tono/Ruri MC-ing but at least screaming Ookawa's trademark "Yareru! Dekiru! Dekiru Yareru!" felt much better than the normal wave + Yokoyama Jump. Morimoto appeared once to MC and she was talking about the ranking of volume of tears shed this year. 1st place was Asahi 2nd place was Ookawa and apparently 3rd place was Umeko. I was a bit baffled by the Umeko in the list and then I just realized they were referring to the curry episode, so yeah that's definitely a chart holder too.

before the encore we had a session where they play a VTR of this year's happenings and stuff.

The encore was normal for the noon session. Like a shooting star > Snow Celebration > Sayonara Mata Ne. Nothing really funky or weird happened, no dead bodies rolling on the stage. You just gotta love it when Amimi holds the mic though.

Evening show

waiting for this show is a freezing hell for me, I'm not used to winter at all and it was frigging cold outside! Even Hatix, whom had snow and stuff before coming to Japan was shivering, only God knows just how cold it was for me. But thankfully there was this really nice Japanese Idolinger!!! whom I was talking to kept me from thinking about the cold so much.

I got row 4 seat 0 for this show. Pretty much way in front and near the railings at the stage. Awesome seat with the huge speaker right besides you too. Couldn't really hear my self chanting or anything at all. Song list is pretty much the same except for the difference that I wrote in the few post before this. What really turned me on was the 1st moteki no uta by the younger team. First time listening to Moteki no Uta live and it was a blast, especially with the stereo system right besides you.

MC-ing wise, well since it is a live broadcast they just gotta have Amimi and Yazawa and they delivers. After that we had YokoRuri pair again doing the same thing they did in the 8th live. After Makehende, apparently Morimoto came to the stage saying that Pony Canyon is considering to release Makehende as a singles on its own but only if they made it into radio request top 50. If they could make it into top 30, PC promised to throw in a PV too (please make this happen!! I love this song a lot!). The adult team's apologies are a bit... weirder XD Endou confessing to kissing Morimoto when she drunk and stuff like that.

The encore, is a whole lot better this time. Like a shooting star > Snow celebration > Sayonara Mata Ne, that's how it is supposed to be but they Amimi begged in for a Moteki no Uta Season 2. I thought it was a totally staged thing but apparently according to Silverbolt, due to that song they went over their broadcast time limit. The moteki no uta encore is as usual your chaotic Idoling!!! encore. Watching it live was awesome and I was so close to getting Serina's bracelet too, oh well...

Countdown live

As you can see, the musical was awesome. We have stay with me, shokugyou idol and Mujouken koufuku this time around. The accoustic Meniwa was amazing, and Maipuru short solo flute was awesome as well during the song. Umeko was camwhoring with her winks, sakacchi apologizing to everyone for stealing the 1st Tonooka hug only to be countered by Maipuru's super tight hug with Yurika. This might be shorter but it has a lot more unusual stuff, making this a whole lot more entertaining.

Overall
Jumping into winter, injuring my feet, almost had no money left at all, for these 3 lives were definitely worth it. Especially for the countdown live, watching the musical live is awesome. It kinda shows just how well diverse are everyone in the team. On the way out from the evening show though, I saw Kikuchi AP or should I say Ex-AP. And of course Sawada AD and Sakuma D during the evening show, since I was pretty much at the front. I'd love to come again next year if they are doing another CDL..

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 03:45:28 PM »
--Encore--
さよなら・またね・だいすき

PD:I have much envy those who were or saw on TV the concert, for obvious reasons I could not view or go because I'm on the other side of the planet
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 12:27:56 AM by relaxershippuden »

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 05:19:30 PM »
I really hope that Makehende does get released as a single (PV would be a bonus). I really like that song and am glad that it was sung at the 9th Live.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:04:30 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2011, 01:13:05 PM »
Just wondering if anyone knows which of the Live shows will be the one which goes onto On Demand.

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2011, 06:12:14 PM »
Makehende

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2011, 09:59:44 PM »
4th generation's popularity is overwhelming http://twitpic.com/3ljgdk

What's more surprising to me in there is that none of Yazawa stuffs sold out! Also, only Kawamura, Ookawa and Hashimoto have their stuffs all sold out across the board... I thought at least one first gen would be in there. 3rd gen's popularity seems a lot stronger too:)

That's kind of crazy to see who's good sold out! Surprised to see Yui up there with the 3~4th gen girls and Suu-chan.

Based on the clips shows, I look forward to seeing the 9th live and the CDL.  Had my doubts considering half(?) the group was too young to be in the CDL, but the soba musical skit made up for it.  As usual, their intro videos are awesome too!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Speed - April