JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Secret

Author Topic: Justice, Death and the Fool  (Read 17790 times)

Offline Kitara

Justic, Death and the Fool
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2007, 10:48:56 PM »
Update! *pounce*

So now Erika's hearing voices and sucking monsters into her body, woo! XD; Hope she's not dead...*pokes*

Can't wait for more action-packed chapters~

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2007, 11:50:36 PM »
Erika in action is loooooove <3

Apparently, since there's ten warriors, does this mean there's ten Dark Ones as well for equivilant exchange from that time of the ressurection? I still look forward to everyone else's powers <3.

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2007, 10:41:58 AM »
I read this a couple of weeks ago and didn't really expect you to update again. glad to know I was wrong.

Notes on the chapter:
Mortal Kombaaaaaaaaaattt!!!     Erika kicks ass.

Notes on the fic:
I like how the powers that each person has effect their bodies and their personalities. It makes for a much more interesting superhero.
EDIT:Oh, and another reason I like this fic is that you had Erika have sex twice. They should have medals for that sort of thing.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 10:39:55 AM by iacus »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2007, 06:48:02 PM »
*blows dust off thread* Does anyone even remember this story?

“I don’t understand any of this.” Nono was confused at the familiar voice invading her peaceful slumber and slowly reviewed her memories of how she had ended up wherever she was. “Why do I feel like this, so scared and frantic? I’ve never felt anything more than friendship for you before. Why did it change?” Aibon seemed unaware that her lover had awakened and continued her whispered confession, “I’ve always loved you, Nono, but not like this. Was it because you died? Have I always felt this way and it took losing you to realize that or what?”

“Maybe,” Nono rasped, opening her eyes and staring up into her friend’s soulful face, “It’s not because I died, but because you brought me back.” The injured girl took note of her surroundings from the soft bed that she lied in. The walls were made of a dark wood that matched the sparse furnishings in the room; the ceiling was a thatched straw-like material and the floor appeared to be solidly packed dirt. “Where are we?”

Aibon looked confused, “This is your room.” Nono blinked and suddenly everything was familiar again.

“Oh.”

“Are you okay? You were out for a while; even Erika woke up before you.” Aibon laid her hand on Nono’s forehead in concern.

“What happened?” Nono slowly sat up and scooched backwards until she could rest against the headboard. Aibon quickly summarized what she knew.

“But Erika seems fine now, even though she says she doesn’t know where the fire guy went to.” The younger girl climbed into bed with her friend and curled up next to her. Nono absently put an arm around Aibon and pulled her closer, not even noticing the blush that suddenly appeared on her cheeks.

“Maybe he’s inside of her, like the other one is in me?” Nono poked at the angry presence in her head, testing the strength of its mental cage. “He is easy to forget once you’re used to him.”

“Him? You’ve given it a gender?” Aibon pulled away from the embrace to give her friend a strange look.

“Well, I kept thinking ‘it’ but he didn’t seem to like that.” Nono shrugged, starting to ease out of bed. She felt a little woozy, so she decided to take her time, slowly swinging her legs over the side of the bed and sliding down until they touched the floor. By the time she stood up, Aibon was already at her side, gently gripping her upper arm, just in case. In thanks, she leaned over and gave her friend a long, thorough kiss.

‘If you reward me like that every time,’ Nono heard Aibon think, ‘I’ll carry you to work.’

“Carry me, huh? Oh, thinking of work.” Nono spoke again, smiling at the shocked look on Aibon’s face, “We should probably hurry so Yaguttsan doesn’t yell at me.”

Aibon watched her walk over to the closet and start to rummage around for clothes, “Wait, did you just read my mind?” The more she though about it, the less of a shock it was.

“Yup. Do these pants make my butt look big?” Aibon watched her friend emerge from the closet, buttoning up a very tight pair of jeans.

“A little, but I like it.” It wasn’t like she could lie to Nono anymore anyway and she usually didn’t when it came to things like this.

Nono made a sound of affirmation before she stripped off the pants and tossed them on the bed in the center of the room along with a tight, orange t-shirt. Then she pulled on some comfortable, pink sweats and pulled out a small, blue gym bag, “Is this your’s?” Nono asked inanely.

“Uh, I don’t think so. One of us probably stole it from someone.” Aibon tossed Nono’s change of clothes into the bag and they were off, heading out the front door putting on oversized coats and glasses and without grabbing anything to eat, “I’ll pay for muffins when we get there.” The younger of the two mentioned as they scampered down the stairs of the apartment building.

“Okay.” Nono was never one to turn down a free meal, “But I owe you lunch.” Their hands met in the chilly morning air and warmth ran between them. They stood a little closer together.

For a while, they passed the trip in a comfortable silence, not even really thinking of anything. Then Aibon decided to test out a theory. ‘So, can you really read my thoughts?’ she snuck a glance at her companions, watching her smile.

“Yes, I really can.” Nono continued to face forward as she spoke, trying not to giggle.

‘Well, what about him?’ Aibon looked at the guy that was walking in front of them.

“I don’t think it works like that.” Finally turning to Aibon, Nono shrugged, “So far, I’ve only been hearing the other girl’s thoughts. It’ll probably stay that way, but I think Eri may have real telepathy.”

“’Real telepathy?’ There’s fake telepathy?” Giving her friend a strange look and watching her shrug again, Aibon let out a soft sigh, “So what makes you think Eri’s got it?”

“Well, mostly because I can hear her thoughts better than anyone else’s and she tends to freak out a lot. I really hope she can learn control before it drives her crazy.” Catching the next question before Aibon said anything, Nono replied , “I can probably only hear ya’ll’s thoughts because of the whole powers thing. I mean, it’s kinda my fault that this all started, so it makes sense.”

It did make sense and the two found themselves in a rare state of thoughtfulness. The rest of the short walk was spent without conversation, though they continued to hold hands right up until they crossed the threshold into the studio.

“So, where are we supposed to meet Yaguttsan today?” Aibon finally piped up as the two headed towards the cafeteria.

“Hell if I know, let’s just wait for her to find us. Until then, though, where’s that muffin you promised me?” Aibon laughed as Nono sat down at a table, going over to the food display and picking out a chocolate chip muffin, Nono’s favorite, and then a blueberry one for herself. As she paid for them, she turned to look at her friend and noticed a familiar, short figure standing over Nono.

“Oh, well, looks like I’ll be taking these to go.” She told the lady at the counter, watching her tuck the muffins into a box. Across the room, Yaguchi grabbed Nono by the ear and dragged her out of her seat, sending Aibon scrambling to catch up with them.

---Hello? *echoes*

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2007, 06:59:46 PM »
First post!!!
I would have bet money that you forgot about this story. I do like that there is a psychic link between them, could cause problems down the road.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2007, 07:38:05 PM »
Nyo~ I just read through the whole thing. ^__^

I like where you're going with this! Write more nyo~~ XD

(*mumbles* since when did I turn into a catgirl nyo?) LOL

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Kitara

« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2007, 08:52:21 PM »
I was wondering when you would update again ^__^;

Heh, I love the idea that the twins can steal someone else's bag, forget who it belongs to and still be so nonchalant about it XD Telepathy's a nice idea, I wonder how that's going to play into the story .__.

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »
Yay!  Glad to see you're still writing!  That was a nice chapter with the twins.  Good cool down after the fight.  I want to ask what happens when the girls absorb the evil spirit things, but I'm sure that'll be answered at some point in time.  I also can't wait to find out what the other girls' powers are!  

I hope this is the start of more updates from you rndmn!  Please, please, please keep writing!  :ONpleeease:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2007, 02:37:12 AM »
I'm glad there was such an instant response and I do plan to keep writing, now that I've slacked off so much. And even though I'm not sure why I put it in there, the bag may have a long journey ahead of it. As for important plots points, well, just wait an see.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2007, 03:40:18 AM »
*blows dust off thread* Does anyone even remember this story?
Vaguely. :P

“Is this your’s?” Nono asked inanely.

“Uh, I don’t think so. One of us probably stole it from someone.”
:lol: I love how she says it so matter-of-factly.

“Oh, well, looks like I’ll be taking these to go.” She told the lady at the counter, watching her tuck the muffins into a box. Across the room, Yaguchi grabbed Nono by the ear and dragged her out of her seat, sending Aibon scrambling to catch up with them.
With Nono rapidly going "ITAI! ITAI! ITAI! ITAI! ITAI! ITAI! ITAI! ITAI!" :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2007, 10:39:01 AM »
*Sits and waits patiently for next update*

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Justice, Death and the Fool
« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2007, 05:01:15 AM »
Filler chapter.

Aibon once again found herself sitting on the vanity in the dressing room, waiting for Nono to be done with her shower. Today’s practice had gone off with barely a hitch and Yaguchi had finally lathered Nono with praise instead of death threats, making the undead girl beam the whole way down the hall. The scene had made Aibon jealous in a way that she’d never felt towards Yaguchi before.

‘Because I love Nono?’ Aibon knew that she should be careful of her thoughts, but she couldn’t help trying to muddle through this problem. It didn’t help that she’d been feeling a strange stirring in her mind, almost as if someone else was there with her. ‘Do I love Nono?’ she asked her heart.

One half of her screamed an affirmative and prodded her into joining her lover’s shower, while the other half of her wept at the wrongness of wanting to do naughty things with her best friend. But the fact was that she wanted to do naughty things with Nono; in fact, just the thought of the older girl soaping herself up in a steamy shower gave Aibon hope for a continuing relationship. And also hope for getting laid sometime in the next few minutes.

Aibon slid down off of the vanity, her mind wandering into thoughts of how she would pounce on her lover as she entered the room. She was so lost in her dream world that she almost missed a blushing Nono tiptoe up behind her. Aibon spun around, mind still half into a particularly energetic fantasy, to see the object of her affections fully dressed. She’d have to fix that.

In one swift motion, Nono found her pants pulled down to mid thigh and she was being hefted up onto the vanity, knees folded back to her chest. Then, all the vivid thoughts in her lover’s head started to come to life.

ohmygodapagebreakohmygodapagebreakohmygodapagebreak

Meanwhile, a certain turtle was having a troubling day, what with being able to hear the thoughts of every person within what seemed like a five block radius. Although, looking back on the past couple of days, she should have known that her power would escalate as time passed, even if it still didn’t help her deal with it.

What was worse was that she was currently walking next to one Fujimoto Miki and hearing her critique everyone’s fashion, hair style, and body type as they passed by. And even better, the people that Miki didn’t find horribly out of style, she would imagine naked and in bed with her. It made Eri wonder if this was the way she amused herself each day or if maybe she just subconsciously wanted to torture the younger girl.

Since it was almost lunchtime and the only two not down in the cafeteria were the twins, Miki had volunteered to go get them and Eri had been dragged along. The two were thankfully approaching their goal when Eri suddenly became aware of some strange thoughts coming from the other side of the wall. The vulgarity of those thoughts made Eri freeze in place, alerting Miki and making her pause as well.

“What is it?” Miki asked, turning around to face Eri with a questioning look. The young turtle swallowed hard, feeling her face begin to burn.

“Maybe we should come back later.” Eri began to back away, trying to block out the images that began to assault her mind.

“Nonsense, lunch is only going to be another forty minutes and Yocchan wanted to discuss our situation with everyone there.” Miki started towards the door again, Eri unconsciously following and feeling dread sink in.

Miki approached the door and gave three sharp wraps. From the other side, two loud groans emerged. ‘If it’s Eri,’ Kago’s voice resonated through Eri’s head, ‘Let’s just have sex with her.’

‘The funny thing is,’ Tsuji’s voice rang out; ‘Eri is out there.’

‘No.’ Eri thought at the undead girl, ‘Let’s not do anything with me.’

‘Please,’ Tsuji responded to Eri’s surprise, ‘She’s just kidding. We’re decent; you can open the door now.’

Eri nodded to herself and walked up between Miki to the door, cautiously turning the handle and pushing the door inwards. Inside, the infamous duo stood with grins on their red faces while a strange smell wafted from the room. It seemed like it should be familiar, but Eri couldn’t quite place it. Then Miki pushed by her, taking a whiff of the air.

“It smells like sex in here.” Eri blushed, mind suddenly clicking at Miki’s words.

“I’m not surprised.” Tsuji replied without an ounce of shame, taking Kago’s hand and tugging her out of the room, “Now, what was that about a meeting?”

Miki shook her head, shrugging off the weirdness and following them, “Downstairs. But I bet you already knew that.” Eri and Tsuji exchanged looks once the turtle caught up to them. Miki was always very aware off things, but just how much did she know?

The small group headed to the cafeteria, the official place for any unofficial meetings held in Hello Pro. It may not offer the privacy of actual meeting rooms but it was perfect in its convenience. Approaching the double table that had been set up, the girls noticed that there was one less person than there should have been.

Miki did a quick count, “Where’s Erika?” the four took seats around the table.

“She ran off a little while after you two. I think she got a text or something.” Yossui spoke up in her ‘leader’ voice, “I’m not waiting for her; we need to discuss what’s happening. Nono,” the girl instinctively straightened up at the tone, “So far, we’ve just been relying on you to sense one; I want you to start searching for them.”

“How can I do that? I don’t even know how to use my powers.” Nono raised an eyebrow at her friend.

“Take up meditation, you too, Kamei, you’re looking a little stressed lately.” Yossui threw down a flyer, “Give this place a call.” Erika slunk back up to them and sat in her chair between Yui and Miki. “I want these creeps found and dealt with, before they start causing problems.”

“Whose lipstick is that?” Yui asked, grabbing Erika’s ear and rubbing the pink smudges.

Erika swallowed, “Um, Maki’s.” Yui pulled the collar of her shirt down, revealing bite marks on her neck.

“And are those from Maki too?” Yui voice was strained, making her sound slightly upset.

“Um, actually, they’re from Mai.” Erika gave a nervous giggle, feeling not only Yui’s glare but Yossui’s eyes boring holes into her skull. “I think I’d like to try some meditation.” She cleared her throat awkwardly.

“The first class is at six tonight. Don’t be late.”

--- More action in the next chapter, hopefully.

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2007, 06:24:07 AM »
Yay, an update!

Aibon getting her mind read was must suck. Now she has to make sure to keep her mind pure, just in case there's other mind-readers. Hum! I like that Eri shows up in this chapter a lot!  :nya:

Erika's coolness is getting her all the ladies...! Poor Yui... :-\ I love how Yossie's glaring at Erika when she confessed that it was Mai who left bite marks on her.  :lol: 

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2007, 06:32:48 PM »
I finally got around to reading all of this and I must say it is just AWESOME. Seriously love how you made Erika turn out (she's becoming a ladies' man...sorta). And poor Eri. But must admit the line about "Let's not do anything with me" totally owns. Looking forward to another chapter.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2007, 02:48:06 AM »
“Whose lipstick is that?” Yui asked, grabbing Erika’s ear and rubbing the pink smudges.

Erika swallowed, “Um, Maki’s.” Yui pulled the collar of her shirt down, revealing bite marks on her neck.

“And are those from Maki too?” Yui voice was strained, making her sound slightly upset.

“Um, actually, they’re from Mai.” Erika gave a nervous giggle, feeling not only Yui’s glare but Yossui’s eyes boring holes into her skull. “I think I’d like to try some meditation.” She cleared her throat awkwardly..

--- More action in the next chapter, hopefully
This action will do JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST fine. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2007, 09:16:31 AM »
I demand more hot mind-reader-on-mind-reader action, and more hot Erika-on-everybody-else action. ...And whatever else you can think up.
MORE.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Secret