JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Eu Phoria - Valentine Jealousy

Author Topic: Usa-chan rescues!  (Read 5614 times)

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
Usa-chan rescues!
« on: April 03, 2007, 06:34:53 AM »
I'm no writer, but I love Kameshige and Miki x Kamei so this came out! My first H!P fic!  :lol:
It's a little dirty...er, anyway...

Usa-chan Rescues!

Sayumi clenched her fists and glared intently at Eri.

"No!" she squealed, stomping her feet petulantly. "You can't!" Tears threatened to mar her perfectly made up face. Yet Eri stood before her, saying nothing, her eyes focused on Sayumi's frilly socks.

"Sayu..." Eri mumbled, tentatively extending a pale hand to her friend. "Let me explain...it's not...It's not that bad. Really!" she pleaded. The other girl simply shook her head and backed away, hurt. Sayumi pulled her fists to her chest as if to quell her throbbing heart.

"Give me a break!" Miki sneered and yanked on Eri's chain, the latter whom choked and grasped at her chafed, collared neck. "How could it be bad if it's me, right?" Miki's eyes beamed at Sayumi, then shifted to the helpless eyes of her captive.

"After all, a month's not that long..." Miki trailed off, craning her head to slowly lick Eri's exposed neck peeking out of her turtleneck. Almost instantly, Kamei's neck flushed as she turned her humiliated face from Sayumi and shut her eyes. Miki paused to grin, and then bit Eri's earlobe. A slight gasp could be heard from both Sayu and Eri, one indignant, the other sounding hesitantly aroused.

"Iyan!" Sayumi cried, staring at the scandalous scene before her. Seeing as her Eric wasn't going to put up a fight against the groping demon, she knew she had to take things into her own hands.

"Usa-chan kiiiiiick!" However, Sayumi's flailing kick managed only to graze Miki's arm, while simultaneously nailing Eri in the ribs. "Ack!" squealed Sayu. "Sorrysorrysorrysorry..."

Eri clutched at her battered side while her captor held her own sides and collapsed to the floor in a cacking fit. Sayumi instantly dropped to her knees and crawled to Kamei, apologizing a mile a minute.

"Sorrysorrysorry!!" The kicking fiend cried, then paused to say, "well it's the wind's fault for blowing my leg in the wr-"

Eri silenced Sayu with a peck on the cheek, then grabbed the startled girl's outstretched hands in front of her. "We'll talk while we run the hell away!"

---------

"So?!" Sayu cried, once they had safely reached her room. Eri sighed and laid down on Sayu's bed, her collar still firmly latched around her neck. The other girl stood with her back to her closed door, her hands turning the lock.

"It's a long story...Just let me sleep!" Kamei wailed and promptly closed her eyes. Her mind drifted to thoughts of her senior. The same senior who she'd unwittingly walked in on while she was giving a dirty, taking-off-clothing show to a friend. The same one who'd threatened to beat her to a bloody pulp and whom also voluntarily made Kamei her full-time slave for a month as punishment. The very same one who had also sensuously licked Eri's neck just moments before and unleashed strange, dirty thoughts into her junior's brain. It wouldn't be that bad to be her slave...

"Eri!" She opened her eyes and turned to face the girl now laying beside her. "You're drooling..." Sayumi giggled. Eri felt her whole body heat up. She turned her back to Sayu and curled up into a ball, ashamed of her naughty thoughts. And then she felt a sharp tug on her chain.

"Whu-" she gasped, before she felt a hot tongue work its way from the base of her collar to the corner of her mouth.

Sayumi gazed into her eyes and said pertly, "Whatever she can do I can do better!"

End.

Thanks for reading!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: Usa-chan rescues!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 09:56:29 AM »
KYAA~ Kameshige! :luvluv1: Great job on your first fic!  It was a great read so I hope you write more =) btw Sayu rules for well..you know why  :shy1: :usagiii:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 01:33:29 PM »
The same senior who she'd unwittingly walked in on while she was giving a dirty, taking-off-clothing show to a friend.

Who was Miki stripping for when our favorite turtle girl walks in? XD *hopes that it is Aya* Ahem. XD

But Sayu rocks. "Anything she can do, I can do better!" Go go Sayu! XD

And poor Kame just ends up on a leash either way. Haha.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 01:34:18 PM by Estrea »

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 02:18:08 PM »
Sayumi gazed into her eyes and said pertly, "Whatever she can do I can do better!"

Lol! I'd like to see her try... At least I know she'll have fun trying! :p

Offline ochoa21

• Manatheist
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 02:56:58 PM »
When i read the title i though it was some kind of news.. but yeah that was pretty awesome cant say that i read one of these things before but i sure do wish that how it was in that group  :heart: >:D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 04:20:39 PM »
Huhghrgbhcfgh Yay

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 04:46:03 PM »
I think she really doesn't mind being a slave to someone. ;D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 06:58:06 PM »
I LOL'ed. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:22 PM »
Glad you guys like it!

Sukoshi: thanks! Sayu's awesome in the strangest ways.

Estrea: Yup, I wrote it with Ayaya in mind.

Amarghetta: Sayumi is hard working! Practice makes perfect... :D

Ochoa21: Thanks. Read more fanfics!

rndmnwierd: Yay!

glcorps2002: Eri's such a  masochist. I'm sure there's a few perv fics written around that.  ;)

JFC: I'm glad!

Offline La Daphne

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 11:52:00 PM »
This was hilarious. "Whatever she can do, I can do better!" Oh sayu. What is it exactly that Miki can do? Erm, perhaps we shouldn't ask that...

I erally enjyed this. :) Kamei is such a masochist, it's true.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 06:49:17 AM »
I love KameiShige!!! And wow, for a first fic this is really good. I hope to read more of your works especially if they feature the turtle and hare pair.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 08:10:54 AM »
haha that was great, kameshige are always doing something dumb or weird. And I always see the kamemoto pair as a master/slave, bully/bullied kind of pair. hehe

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 09:53:40 AM »
How many moves will Sayu let out if the fic is continued? XD
"USA-CHAN GROPE!"
"USA-CHAN LICK!"
"USA-CHAN BITE!"
and more random Usa-chan moves XD...

You do great on your first fic! I'm not a fan of KameShige but that pairing is cute XD. Congratulations Sayu for rescuing Kamei from her master XD!

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 01:43:38 PM »
Woooop wooop woooooooop!

Not a sayu fan but dude, this was cool. She was cool. That was cool. . now Im gonna go eat icecream and think about this fic some more...

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 05:53:48 PM »
When I read the title I got this image of a pink firefighter truck with a screaming Shige on top racing through narrow streets and trashing everything down in my head  :D

Hilarious fic - love it!

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 06:42:56 PM »
La Daphne: Ahh, Miki is the master of doing "things..."  :D

lil hamz: Turtle and hare... :D

Do me do me: Ah, yes. Kamei can do nothing but submit to Miki!

Ren: Usa-chan moves?!   :lol:

Mikan:  :D Enjoy your ice cream!

Coachie:  Haha, I'm not sure I'd want Sayumi to come rescue me from a fire. She'd probably set herself on fire while I'd have to hose her down. Wait! That wasn't supposed to sound pervy...

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Eu Phoria - Valentine Jealousy