JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ikegami Kei - Naze

Author Topic: JPH!P Postwhoring Olympics 4 RELAY #1  (Read 37773 times)

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: JPH!P Postwhoring Olympics 4 RELAY #1
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2011, 03:37:05 PM »
^Whut not your turn D:
LET'S DO THIS TEAM!
I'm still unsure if the team wins PWO or the single members win! D:

alright, who's next, bonhello or fushi?
ROCK POKEMON HAS APPEARED
BON USED WATER BLAST

MEANZ USED SELF DESTRUCT!
I wonder what we should talk about while we do this? :lol:
Fushi, so you're still playing runescape? I haven't been on for ages now! D:

gah, don't remind me of runescape. my lil' bro has been playing that on and off for years
No I'm not playing anymore. jsut thought a bronze full'd be funny XDDD

lolol Meanie made me make an account when we were 13 or something but I never used it ever.
I'm just sat here refreshing the page like mad and pushing a sandwich down my mouth.  :lol:
Lolol bon you're cool- I didn't know you made an account, I thought your friend did for a bit but not you ;  w ;
I remember I used to spend ages leveling up but I lost that account... I got up to about lvl. 30 or 40 or something?? The avatars are sorta funny! :lol:
are we supposed to do this randomly :w00t: I mean supposed to in order or not? XDDDD
I've been timing it so that I'm always after Fushi.  So anyway- OH GEEZ WHAT DO I WRITE?!!!
I thought we had to be in order- like a relay race :lol:
What's everyone got lined up to eat? I'm curious~~ :D

sorry for jumping the gun, meania. wasn't thinking clearly.

well right now I have some pocky and a bottle of water.
'S okay Hartigan :w00t: from now on Hart → Fushi → Bon → Meania OKEY?
I ate everything already XDDDDD

Strawberry and peanut butter sandwich with some peppermint tea... THAT IS GOIN COLD >________> im gunna try drawing something to post up.
Yeah it's cool hart- I thought you might of read "meanie" in bons reply and thought that meant it was me posting :lol:;
I've got some double chocolate cookies and chilli doritos! :D
LOLOL Dai- I don't like there being just one team D: It feels mean or something, idk~

Yeah, I agree as well. It's not fun being the only team.  :(
Still....should we still try to get 4 pages?
HEY I'm enjoying this even tho it's only 1 team XDDD let's just keep rolling :w00t:
JUST LIKE SHE SAID

too much katamari = A = :heart:
^That pic is a bit big! :lol: I love katamari though, especially lately with the spam on your tumblr~
Ahh, I think we should still go to 4 pages, just, it makes me a bit sad there;s no one to compete against as of yet~ :panic:
Yummy~ I've got a nice fresh can of root beer :heart:

On the bright side, extra points for us in the PWO.  :twothumbs
On even brigter side: we get to BOOOND and blabber here :P
:luvluv2: THE JOY OF BONDING :heart:
:lol: i have my favourites list on youtube playing while doing all of this. Now its playing peoples reactions of Amnesia so I'm hearing screams, people freaking out and creepy music lololol.
finished my drawing so im gunna post it up in a sec! :D
Eeeeee~ more drawings! :D Btw are you still thinking of posting that photo? :heart:
Bonding!! and postssss lolol if we're playing as a team overall for the PWO4 we're bound to win- especially being the only team?! :lol:

You know, this reminds of last year when we got together in PWO2.  Good times.  :D
I know right!!!!! XD :hipheart: postwhoreskeeters right! :thumbsup :w00t:
mm maybe I should draw sth too..... oh no :D
lolol yeah i was excited about the team we got because i enjoyed posting with you guys before. >w<
YOU SHOULD DRAW DRAW DRAW! XD
Just quickly finished mine

my cam doesn't capture it very well. :___ :
Awhh, kadii that's so cute! ; w ; :heart:
:hipheart: It's super fun! :D But lolol I'm really not posting as much as I have previous times~ :D

Awwwwww.  :shy1:
Wish I could still draw. Someday, maybe......
Dawww cute drawing! :w00t: :heart: Mine is made with paint rofl :sweatdrop: tho I have faith in myself it's rocking

OMGOMGOMG  :rofl: I love that so much :heart: THAT IS JUST- i have no words. but i love it.
LOLOL Awesome Fushi! :twothumbs ;  w ;
Gahh my toe that was hurting has just like burst of something so I need to multi task and bathe my foot while I post! XD

Hope it's nothing too serious, meania. Your next, fushi.
OHOY 9 cool things:
1. black olives
2. night sky
3. reggae music
4. icecream
5. cold beer
6. lol cats
7. schools in general
8. huge trees
9. disney movies
what's the best 3?
1.lol cats
2.icecream
3. (old)disney movies

>____>
^ Ffffff :lol:
It's alright, just occasionally I get a mild infection or something next to my big toe- a bit like an ingrown toenail but not serious enough to need to go to a doctor! I think I got nail varnish/varnish remover in it the other night and now I need to sort it out~ :D
My fave 3 are: Black olives, icecream and lol cats! :lol:

for me its the night sky( nearly impossible with the light pollution where I'm living at), cold (good quality) beer, and....

(old)Disney movies

Is it wrong for me to still like disney cartoons?
Of course it's not wrong :w00t:
I forgot to mentoin but glad u did. only OLD disney's are cool. :grin:

Theres a couple of new disney films i want to see and UP was amazing ; __ ; but yeah- I miss the old Disney. I just want to see some good ol' animation with magiccccccc. Psttt favourite disney songs? anyone?
Ahh but that's Disney with Pixar isn't it? Pixar are bloody geniuses! :w00t:  UP :heart: :heart: :heart:
OW! The water is still too warm for my feet! :lol:;;
Lol no you're not too old to like old disney films- no one is! D<

Hmm, for me...it's either "Whole New World", "Beauty & the Beast", "Circle of Life", and "Reflections". Maybe "Colors of the Wind" as well.

Ironically I've probably played these songs in band.  :lol:
In band? :guitar: :w00t:
I like The Aristocats

I like

I mean- Aladdin yeah. Aladdin.
:lol:
Surely we should nearly be there?? :D Have we won yet? :w00t:

Close. About 11 posts or so until we reach the next page.
oh wo-yay isnt it time for pizza? :grin:

I keep quoting the wrong thing D; I'm scanning in a photograph me and meanie got taken at some cruddy shopping place.
^Did you know that's the first time your face will be properly shown on the forum? Yayyy~~ :D
Damn Fushi, now I want a pizza!
Hmm~~ So any shows on tv lately that you've been keeping up to date with?? :P

Pizza? For me it's still morning.

To answer Meania's question, just started watching the new Thundercats cartoon. And even though it's over and I know who won, I need to watch Kim Yuna's Kiss & Cry. Krytal is awesome!!  :inlove:
I'm not watching any tv shows atm. let's see the Meabon pic!! :w00t:
I'm trying to upload it now, but the editing i did of it in Photobucket is taking its time to kick in. D;
Junk thread junk thread~~ :D
I've started watching big brother again now that it's been bought by channel 5! Jedward are weird :lol:
Also I'm really into things like Dexter, The Sopranos, Nurse Jackie, In Treatment since my parents have been watching them but I'm yet to actually watch them from the start! D: Just seeing recent eps!

Last posts for everyone. make them count.

Look how long this quoting is. It looks like an hourglass.  :lol:
Hihi it's our beautiful hours spent postwhore-relaying :grin: :hipheart:
I know this hasnt happened before- but the last two quotes made me have deja vu  o ___ o  btw meabon pic is up in the junks! :heart:
This has been a lot of fun! :D But now I want to go play P4 when we've done this! STILL don't know if the final winners are the teams of 4 or individual members :lol:;

PAGE 4???????????????? :w00t:

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »
^Whut not your turn D:
LET'S DO THIS TEAM!

BON USED WATER BLAST

gah, don't remind me of runescape. my lil' bro has been playing that on and off for years

lolol Meanie made me make an account when we were 13 or something but I never used it ever.
I'm just sat here refreshing the page like mad and pushing a sandwich down my mouth.  :lol:
Lolol bon you're cool- I didn't know you made an account, I thought your friend did for a bit but not you ;  w ;
I remember I used to spend ages leveling up but I lost that account... I got up to about lvl. 30 or 40 or something?? The avatars are sorta funny! :lol:
are we supposed to do this randomly :w00t: I mean supposed to in order or not? XDDDD
I've been timing it so that I'm always after Fushi.  So anyway- OH GEEZ WHAT DO I WRITE?!!!

Strawberry and peanut butter sandwich with some peppermint tea... THAT IS GOIN COLD >________> im gunna try drawing something to post up.
Yeah it's cool hart- I thought you might of read "meanie" in bons reply and thought that meant it was me posting :lol:;
LOLOL Dai- I don't like there being just one team D: It feels mean or something, idk~

HEY I'm enjoying this even tho it's only 1 team XDDD let's just keep rolling :w00t:
JUST LIKE SHE SAID

^That pic is a bit big! :lol: I love katamari though, especially lately with the spam on your tumblr~
Ahh, I think we should still go to 4 pages, just, it makes me a bit sad there;s no one to compete against as of yet~ :panic:

:lol: i have my favourites list on youtube playing while doing all of this. Now its playing peoples reactions of Amnesia so I'm hearing screams, people freaking out and creepy music lololol.
Eeeeee~ more drawings! :D Btw are you still thinking of posting that photo? :heart:
Bonding!! and postssss lolol if we're playing as a team overall for the PWO4 we're bound to win- especially being the only team?! :lol:

You know, this reminds of last year when we got together in PWO2.  Good times.  :D
lolol yeah i was excited about the team we got because i enjoyed posting with you guys before. >w<

:hipheart: It's super fun! :D But lolol I'm really not posting as much as I have previous times~ :D

Dawww cute drawing! :w00t: :heart: Mine is made with paint rofl :sweatdrop: tho I have faith in myself it's rocking

OMGOMGOMG  :rofl: I love that so much :heart: THAT IS JUST- i have no words. but i love it.
Gahh my toe that was hurting has just like burst of something so I need to multi task and bathe my foot while I post! XD

OHOY 9 cool things:
1. black olives
2. night sky
3. reggae music
4. icecream
5. cold beer
6. lol cats
7. schools in general
8. huge trees
9. disney movies
what's the best 3?
1.lol cats
2.icecream
3. (old)disney movies

>____>
It's alright, just occasionally I get a mild infection or something next to my big toe- a bit like an ingrown toenail but not serious enough to need to go to a doctor! I think I got nail varnish/varnish remover in it the other night and now I need to sort it out~ :D

for me its the night sky( nearly impossible with the light pollution where I'm living at), cold (good quality) beer, and....

(old)Disney movies

Theres a couple of new disney films i want to see and UP was amazing ; __ ; but yeah- I miss the old Disney. I just want to see some good ol' animation with magiccccccc. Psttt favourite disney songs? anyone?
Ahh but that's Disney with Pixar isn't it? Pixar are bloody geniuses! :w00t:  UP :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hmm, for me...it's either "Whole New World", "Beauty & the Beast", "Circle of Life", and "Reflections". Maybe "Colors of the Wind" as well.

I like The Aristocats

I like

I keep quoting the wrong thing D; I'm scanning in a photograph me and meanie got taken at some cruddy shopping place.
^Did you know that's the first time your face will be properly shown on the forum? Yayyy~~ :D

To answer Meania's question, just started watching the new Thundercats cartoon. And even though it's over and I know who won, I need to watch Kim Yuna's Kiss & Cry. Krytal is awesome!!  :inlove:
I'm trying to upload it now, but the editing i did of it in Photobucket is taking its time to kick in. D;
I've started watching big brother again now that it's been bought by channel 5! Jedward are weird :lol:
Also I'm really into things like Dexter, The Sopranos, Nurse Jackie, In Treatment since my parents have been watching them but I'm yet to actually watch them from the start! D: Just seeing recent eps!

I know this hasnt happened before- but the last two quotes made me have deja vu  o ___ o  btw meabon pic is up in the junks! :heart:
This has been a lot of fun! :D But now I want to go play P4 when we've done this! STILL don't know if the final winners are the teams of 4 or individual members :lol:;

Yep. Page 4.

We Did It!!

DON'T MAKE ME PUT UP A DORA THE EXPLORER VIDEO!!!

* Hart runs away

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2011, 03:46:32 PM »
^Whut not your turn D:
LET'S DO THIS TEAM!

BON USED WATER BLAST

JUST LIKE SHE SAID

OHOY 9 cool things:
1. black olives
2. night sky
3. reggae music
4. icecream
5. cold beer
6. lol cats
7. schools in general
8. huge trees
9. disney movies
what's the best 3?
1.lol cats
2.icecream
3. (old)disney movies

>____>

(old)Disney movies

I like The Aristocats

I like

Yep. Page 4.

We Did It!!

* Hart runs away
Which video is that u talking about?! XD

OH WE REALLY HERE POSTWHORESKEETERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PWO4 RELAY COMPLETE FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Offline bonjourhello

• GOODDAYHELLO
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2011, 03:55:15 PM »
^Whut not your turn D:
LET'S DO THIS TEAM!

BON USED WATER BLAST

JUST LIKE SHE SAID

OHOY 9 cool things:
1. black olives
2. night sky
3. reggae music
4. icecream
5. cold beer
6. lol cats
7. schools in general
8. huge trees
9. disney movies
what's the best 3?
1.lol cats
2.icecream
3. (old)disney movies

>____>

(old)Disney movies

I like The Aristocats

I like

Yep. Page 4.

We Did It!!

* Hart runs away

PWO4 RELAY COMPLETE FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

It was fun XD I wish we had some compitition for the relay though.
 :wigglypanda:POSTWHORESKEETERS :wigglypanda:

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2011, 03:59:16 PM »
^Whut not your turn D:
LET'S DO THIS TEAM!

BON USED WATER BLAST

JUST LIKE SHE SAID

OHOY 9 cool things:
1. black olives
2. night sky
3. reggae music
4. icecream
5. cold beer
6. lol cats
7. schools in general
8. huge trees
9. disney movies
what's the best 3?
1.lol cats
2.icecream
3. (old)disney movies

>____>

(old)Disney movies

I like The Aristocats

I like

Yep. Page 4.

We Did It!!

* Hart runs away

It was fun XD I wish we had some compitition for the relay though.
 :wigglypanda:POSTWHORESKEETERS :wigglypanda:

WE MADE IT
for definite now too!~ We've made 4 pages worth of posts AND got to page 4 first!~ ;  w ;

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2011, 08:03:03 PM »
GOOD JOB!!!!

I was gonna give winning team 100 posts, 2nd place 50, 3rd like 25 to each member....since there's no other team - this is kinda silly XD and i had to sleep SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Everyone gets 50 extra posts for participating!

If there is actually more than one team tonite, it'll go the same so dun worry. Total "prize winnings" divided by 4.

Oh damn....WHAT A FLOP XD this relay idea.

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2011, 08:05:22 PM »
It was a good idea! :D Just... idk I guess people found it hard to pick teams or something?
I hope some others sign up and play the 2nd relay!! :D

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2011, 08:07:07 PM »
Oh damn....WHAT A FLOP XD this relay idea.
NAW! I enjoyed it lots!!!! XD :w00t:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2011, 08:07:27 PM »
Uh, let's just call the first relay a test.

Hopefully people will learn from our experiences and improve upon them in the 2nd relay.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2011, 08:31:54 PM »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD thanks for the pity response! I tested it with Slack and pika earlier and it was kinda confusing too ROFL but I LIKE DAT!!!

We'll see. Tufft and john, kuro? haha this thread is like C'MON FREE POSTS!!

GJ AGAIN TEAM BonjourFushiMeaniaHart !! this thread is fun to read XD

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2011, 01:24:03 AM »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD thanks for the pity response! I tested it with Slack and pika earlier and it was kinda confusing too ROFL but I LIKE DAT!!!

We'll see. Tufft and john, kuro? haha this thread is like C'MON FREE POSTS!!

GJ AGAIN TEAM BonjourFushiMeaniaHart !! this thread is fun to read XD

probably not :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2011, 06:24:22 PM »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness