JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Namaiki

Author Topic: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?  (Read 82470 times)

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter Eleven : Return
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2013, 04:55:59 PM »
NO, RENA NO YOU CANT KILL THAT KID, NO

Oh I hate u Mayu, you... arghhhh
C'mon, Rena , remeber your young master, save her and Maeda too

Wait Jurina is 5 years old now and Rena ...22?
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2013, 05:59:25 PM »
thanks for the update! Love this fic! ^^
& wow intense chapter. Bad luck Jurina and atsuko picked up that cat that was supposed to send Mayu and Rena on a wild goose chase :O
Hopefully Jurina will be okay, and curious to see how Atsuko is intended to be used against Minami. Very interesting development!

Can't wait to find out what happens next! Looking forward to the next chapter :D

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2013, 10:44:27 PM »
ehh!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!  :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: Minami! rescue her!!  :cool1: ...Well happy that Minami's back...  :farofflook:
Thanks for the update! glad ur continuing this!!  :ding:

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2013, 07:01:21 AM »
Thanks For the Update!!! XD
I really hope u can update this sooner too... :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

What?!...
Where's Minami?...I thought she's suppose to be there?to save them?  :?
If Not...
I Hope she destroys the Lab before they do something to Aachan
WHAT?  :shocked
Rena!!!
Don't Kill Jurina!!!  :mon scare:
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2013, 01:23:40 PM »
yeah! sure Rena can't kill jurina
hahahahahaha
Minami save acchan!!!!

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter Twelve : Broken
« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2013, 05:44:46 PM »
Black Cat

Chapter Twelve – Broken
================   ================   ================

Minami is standing behind a tree, watching Atsuko’s house from afar.

“Should I go in or not? Should I meet them or not? What should I do when I meet them? Will they happy to see me?” Minami banged her head on the tree, “Be brave, Minami”

Minami walked straight to the front door and shocked by the scene she saw. The door was opened… she took a look inside and saw the messy room with broken glasses, vases and broken furniture. She hurriedly went inside and saw something she can’t believe. The black cat which supposed to send Mayu for a wild goose chase was lying on the ground in bloody state. She gasped and stepped backward, thinking the worst thing happened to Atsuko and Jurina.

Suddenly a shadow appeared behind Minami and attacked her with katana sword. She managed to dodge but still got a scratch on her back. That person kept attacking Minami nonstop and all Minami can do is step back to dodge the fierce attack. The katana slashed and missed, Minami slide behind and locked the attacker’s arms. The attacker’s growled and dashed backward until they bumped on the wall. She leaned back forcefully to trap Minami between her and the wall. Minami slide to the right side and grabbed that person’s right wrist tightly until that person dropped the katana.

That person launched a kick on Minami’s head, she raised her arm to block it while the other arm punched on the attackers face. In a fast movement, Minami kicked hard on that person’s stomach which made that person flying outside. Under the moonlight, Minami can see that person’s face clearly. Also the attacker, can see Minami’s face clearly.

“Mi-minami?!” said the attacker, shocked.

“Yuko?”

Yuko stood up and took out a dagger from her boot, “Which Minami are you?”

“What’s happened here? Where’s Atsuko and Jurina?”

“Why you here?!” Yuko shouted.

“What’s happened here?!!” Minami shouted back. Both of them refused to answer each other’s question. They’re staring at each other with angered eyes.

Yuko dashed forward and thrust her dagger toward Minami. The dagger slide passed, leaving a tiny scar on Minami’s neck, “Why didn’t you dodge?”

“I know you won’t kill me” Minami answered in confidence.

“I’ll kill you!” Yuko gave Minami a hard punch on her pretty face and grabbed her shirt, “Where did you go?! Do you know how worried they are when you gone?!!”

“I… just regained my memories, Yuko” Minami explained, “I thought they’d be safe if I don’t go near them… I never thought the cat that I sent for a mission ended up in here, with them…” Minami felt terrible inside, don’t know what to do. She is the cause of all this, she should take the blame. Minami grabbed Yuko’s shoulders tightly, “What happened with them? Tell me!!”

Yuko gave her another punch on face and the knee kick on her stomach, then an upper punch below her chin. She grabbed Minami’s shirt and threw her back into the house. “They already gone when I got here!”

Yuko took out a thin, round metal thing and threw it to Minami, “This is the only thing I found suspicious here”

“Hologram…” Minami wiped the blood on her lips and looked at the metal thing seriously. She pushed a button on the hologram and a blue light screen appeared, showing Mayu’s face.

[Nice to know you’re still alive, NO36. Meet me at port 748, I have something you want]

“Who is that?” Yuko asked, “What’s all of this?”

“Yuko…” Minami tried to control her anger, “Actually…”

*Minami explained her story to Yuko. Who is she from the start, how she dropped her job and turned into phantom thief, how Mayu implemented an experiment on her, and what she gonna do now*

---------------------

“This is the main material which I stole from Mayu before I blew up one of her laboratories” Minami took out a metal bottle and handed it to Yuko, “If I can’t manage to bring back Atsuko and Jurina, take that thing, go find this person” Minami handed a photo to Yuko, “She will tell you what to do”

“Chief Mariko?” Yuko surprised to see the face on that photo.

“You know her?” asked Minami.

“I’ve been caught several times by her underling” Yuko smirked, “A cute girl, tall, and Wooo!”

“Wooo?” Minami confused.

“But… can we rely on this woman? I’ve been escaped from her so many times. Is she capable?”

“She is the one I trusted” Minami answered.

“We can go together to save Acchan and Jurina. If we combine our strength, it’s enoug–“

“If I couldn’t come back…” Minami stopped Yuko before she can finish her words, “Make sure you go find Mariko”

“I’ll go with you!” Yuko insisted.

“No! You’re not their opponent!” Minami yelled.

“I’m stronger than you!” Yuko shouted back, “You said I’m their not opponent? Cih!”

“I am more stronger than you” Minami said coldly.

Without warning, Yuko stepped forward and launching a punch at Minami. Minami easily caught Yuko’s arm and slammed her down on the floor. A loud crash can be heard clearly inside the house, the floor was cracked. Yuko stayed on the ground, can’t move. The attack was way more stronger than what she thought, she has underestimated Minami because of the earlier fight, Minami didn’t fight back. Yuko tightened her fist to hold the pain on her back.

“You stay here and rest” Minami walked away. She stopped at the front door and turned her head, “Thank you, for saving Acchan and guarding her all these years”

========================
Two hours later, at port 748

The port was silent in the night, sound of the waves accompanied. Not a single person showed on the street. That place full of containers and others boxes and stuffs. Minami walked alone carefully pick on her steps, set her eyes around the place.

“I’ve been waiting” a shadow appeared on the container few blocks of Minami.

“Rena…” Minami jumped high and landed on top of the container.

“I’m not your opponent” Rena grinned at Minami, “Master told me not to fight you”

“Where’s Mayu?” asked Minami coldly.

“Follow me~~” Rena jumped down and disappeared in the dark.

“Stop playing hide and seek with me” Minami growled and chased after Rena. Minami has sharp eyes to see in the dark, she managed to run next to Rena within minutes. Rena grinned and giggled to see Minami beside her.

“Let’s speed up!” Rena was excited to have a race with Minami.

“Stop playing with me!!” Minami angered and tackled down Rena. She got on top of Rena and grabbed her shirt, “Tell me where’s your master now!”

Rena grinned and raised her finger, pointing a small wooden house not far from them, “You’re probably late. That girl is done”

Minami’s eyes got widen to think about the worst thing might happened to Atsuko. She got up and ran toward the wooden house with a speed of light. She smashed the door with her powerful kick and got inside the house. There, a human-sized capsule was in the middle of the house. That human-sized capsule completely showing Atsuko was inside of it. She was in there with closed eyes, inside the capsule, just like how she saw Rena for the first time.

“If you’re thinking about breaking this capsule and bring her out, I can guarantee she will absolutely die” Mayu’s voice came out from a speaker beside the capsule.

“Show yourself!!” Minami shouted.

“Nah~ it won’t be fun if I show myself. Have fun, No36… This might be your last night with her” Mayu laughed wickedly to see Minami’s angered face.

Shaaaaaaassssssshhhh

The sound of the capsule opening, following by the white, cold gas spread out from it. Minami sensed a killer’s aura surrounding inside the house. Atsuko opened her eyes with blank stare and looked straight at where Minami was. The long lost of Atsuko’s assassin aura was awake once again in front of Minami. That cold emotionless face, those cold dark eyes, that cold aura surrounding her is frightening.

“Kill her, No 100” Mayu commanded.

“Yes, Master” Acchan dashed forward to attack Minami.

Minami startled and slipped backward, fortunately she recovered her balance fast enough to dodge a deadly punch from Atsuko. Minami kept dodging Atsuko’s attack without desire to fight back. She kept calling Atsuko’s name, in hope that Atsuko could hear her voice and wake up from Mayu’s control.

“Acchan! It’s me! Look at me, Acchan!” Minami called.

Atsuko kept attacking mercilessly, she won’t stop until she finished her task, she won’t stop until she managed to kill Minami. At the same time, while on the other place, Mayu was watching from a far through her gadget. Not long after, Rena joined Mayu.

“What do you think, who will be the winner?” Mayu asked.

“If No36 kept dodging without thinking to fight back, she’ll definitely lose” Rena answered.

Mayu smirked and switched on her mic to speak through the speaker inside that wooden house, “Listen well, Takahashi Minami. Let’s do a trade”

“Shut up!!!” Minami shouted randomly in the house. Got distracted by Mayu’s words, Minami didn’t saw the next kick coming from Atsuko. She got kicked hard on the stomach twice and another right on her head. Minami was fallen and sliding back on the ground, coughing blood. Her vision blurred as the impact of the attack she got on her head.

“Give back my material and I’ll give you a chance to bring her back” said Mayu.

Minami managed to stand up but her head still dizzy. Without her knowing, Atsuko already stood close in front of her… can’t even know what’s going on, all Minami could feel is a pain in her chest. Minami looked down and saw a dagger stabbed into her chest, left side of her chest… at the place where heart normally beating. All she can do now is looking at Atsuko’s face, her body felt so cold, her eyelids were heavy, her breathing was hard… Minami tried to raise her hand to hold Atsuko’s hand but before she could ever touched it… Atsuko pulled out the dagger and stabbed into it once more, this time… deeper.

Minami coughed blood right at the moment Atsuko stabbed her. She has no more strength to hold on her own body weight and fell onto the ground. Atsuko stood there with the same emotionless face. While Mayu pissed that Atsuko killed Minami faster than she thought, but also happy that her new creation killed the rebellious Minami.

“It’s a pity, no36 didn’t get a chance to trade” Mayu stood up and calling for Atsuko, “No 100, come with me to your new home”

To be continue...

A/N: Atsuko is No 100 inspired by her twitter account Atsuko_100   :D

See ya till the next update *hides*

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter Twelve : Broken
« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2013, 06:22:49 PM »
what happen to jurina???

And Atsuko killed Minami wtf????

It was a long time sense i read this story hahha is nice to see u update  :thumbup  :twothumbs
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2013, 07:40:21 PM »
Nooo!!! minami can't die  :cry:

finally you have updated.. thanks for the update :kneelbow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: June 15, 2013, 08:17:18 PM »
You Finally Updated!!!  :on woohoo: :on woohoo:

What happened Jurina? she's not dead right?  :cry: :?

MINAMI!!!! U CAN'T DIE!!!  :shocked :shocked

ACCHAN!!!! WTH?!  :shocked :OMG:

Thanks For Zee Chapter!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Hope U Can Update Soon!!!  :prayers: :prayers:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2013, 01:44:24 AM »
Oh dear God... So much drama... I LOVE IT!!!!!! :cathappy: :deco: :inlove: :cow: :otomerika: :fap :grin:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2013, 02:58:16 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :on blackhole: Aaaaaaaaaaaaacchaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!  :on speedy:
Takamina you can NOT die!!!!  :frustrated:
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!  :kneelbow: :tantrum:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2013, 12:50:40 PM »
Yeah... an update at last...

Ah... Minami was much stronger than Yuko...

Yuko was nearly caught by Haruna... Mariko's underling...

Ah... Atsuko became Mayu's experiment...

Mayu erased Atsuko's memory or hypnotised her to become her assassin self again...

Would Minami survive from the stabbing on her chest...? (Minami's heart was on the opposite side right?)

Would Yuko be on time to save Minami with the help of Mariko?

Would Minami be able to save Atsuko later?

Would Minami be able to destroy Mayu's experiment?

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Tsumi

• Professional Fangirl, Expert Spazzer
  • WMatsui is life, SNSD is the Universe.
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2013, 08:36:05 PM »
:nya: Sugoi!
Jurina and Takamina didn't die right? :pleeease:
:hee: I look forward to your next update
Akimoto Sayaka owns my heart,
Matsui Jurina has my soul,
and whatever is left was stolen by SNSD

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2013, 09:55:23 AM »
GAH!!!  :frustrated: Acchan you stabbed Minami not once, but twice  :gyaaah:

Poor Atsumina  :fainted: I really enjoyed the cat-like Minami  :luvluv1: she was sooo cute and adorable <3

I hope you didn't give up on this story and would update soon  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 10:39:16 PM by lezperv »
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2013, 08:23:39 PM »
Minami get her memory back then acchan lost her memories now? Arghhh. Acchan  stab minami twice...
Minami you have to be stronger...
Yuko plz come and help her...
I want an update... onegai :bow: :fap :panic:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 11:47:36 AM by noah minami »

Offline Mina

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2013, 04:46:04 AM »
I adored that history, I want to know the rest, it continues

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2013, 12:46:28 PM »
Ichikawa-San!!!!!  :panic:

When will u be able to update!!!

I need one!!!! U'r Killing Me with That Steep Cliffhanger!!!  :panic: :bleed eyes:

I Hope u can Update Soon!!!  :bow: :bow:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat -
« Reply #157 on: November 17, 2013, 08:04:12 PM »
I'm so sorry for my absence these months and didn't have time to continue all my fics :mon cry:

GOMENASAI MINNA  :mon slapself: :mon slapself: :mon slapself: :mon slapself: :mon slapself: :mon slapself: :mon slapself:

:mon study: I'm working hard to write the continuation but... always got distracted by other things  :mon ignore:

Here... douzo...  :mon dive:

-------------------------------------------
The next day of the incident

“Sir, confirmed that Takahashi Minami is dead”

“Well done, Watanabe Mayu” said a man in the dark, “Throw the body into the sea, let the sharks finish it”

“Yes, Sir!” The soldiers began to carry Minami’s body out of the building.

“Let’s head to Watanabe’s Laboratory” said the man in the dark.

“Yes, Sir”

=====================
Mayu’s Laboratory

“Your limit is done, I’m here to claim your masterpiece” said the man in the dark.

“Before I gave you, can you please take off your mask?” Mayu replied. “It’s inappropriate that I don’t know who I was working for”

“You are working under government, for the future of our country. There’s no need to reveal my face”

“If you’re not willingly to take off your mask, our deal is cancelled” Mayu replied, “Sayaka, send the quests home”

The man in the dark smirked, “I guess you misunderstood what I mean. I said I’m here to claim, not to negotiate with you” He took out a small device which look alike with Mayu’s belongings. He pressed a button and started to command the Bio troops, “All troops gather!”

In an instant, all the Bio troops of Mayu’s walked out of their capsule and gathered neatly behind them. Mayu was shocked to see this, “No way! Why you have the master device!?”

“Seize them!!” commanded the man.

“Rena!” Mayu called.

“Yes, Master” Rena dashed forward to snatch the device from the masked man but failed.

“Is he one of my creations?” Mayu confused to see the bio’s mark shining in that man’s right arm when he dodged Rena’s attack, that’s the same bio’s mark appeared on Minami’s body when she fought with Rena.

“Sayaka!” Sae shouted as one of Mayu’s bio troops hit Sayaka badly.

“Run for yourself, Sae!” Sayaka shouted while holding on the attacks from the troops.

“I won’t leave you!” Sae took whatever near him to attack the troops, made himself a way to where Sayaka was. It’s too late when he arrived, “Sayaka! Sayaka!” Sae held Sayaka’s lifeless body in her arms and closed her eyes while another wave of troops was going to attack them.

“No. 100, destroy all who attack me!” Mayu commanded. But Atsuko didn’t move at all, “Who the hell are you?!” Mayu took out her light saber to fight her own bio troops, “I will make you pay for making me destroying my own creation!”

On the other side, Rena was attacking the man furiously to snatch the master device. The man could dodge all the attacks easily, “Why you are not under my control?” asked the masked man.

“Mayu is my master!!!” Rena shouted and dashed forward to the masked man. Both of them crashed into the walls and stopped in one of the rooms. The masked man laid a punch on Rena which made her fell backwards. Unfortunately, it’s the room where Mayu arrested Jurina.

“Rena!” a tiny shadow shouted behind the ash. It appeared as Jurina. She was holding a teddy bear and running to where Rena was. “Rena!” she called again.

“Don’t…” Rena tried to move her body, “Don’t come here”

The masked man smirked and dashed toward Jurina. “You shouldn’t be here, little girl” He held up Jurina from the ground, “Time to say goodbye?” on the next seconds, he threw Jurina out of the windows.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

“Jurina!!” Rena used up all her strength to ran toward the fallen Jurina. She reached out her hand to grab the unconscious Jurina and brought her into her arms. “I don’t know why, but I want to protect you” said Rena before they both fell into the wide sea, “I’m sorry, master”

“Rena!!” Mayu was a step too late. She groaned and ran toward the masked man, "I'll kill you!!" She swung her saber randomly in rage and cut off the mask of that masked man. The mask fallen down, revealed the beautiful face of that long black haired woman. Mayu was shocked to see the person in front of her.

"Yuki..." Mayu said, unbelievable.

STAB

Yuki stabbed a dagger at Mayu, "I am actually the spy from neighborhood country, here to stole your bio troops and bring them to my country" She pulled out the dagger and launched a kick at Mayu, sending her fallen backward. Mayu felt so hopeless to see the one who messed up her lab, her troops, her home, her family is the one she cares the most.. Kashiwagi Yuki.

Yuki walked to Mayu and put something into her mouth, forced her to swallow that tiny thing, "That's a bomb. It's in your stomach right now, good luck" Yuki smirked and walked away, leaving the helpless Mayu on the ground.

"Sayonara..."

-------------------
Yuki was successfully moved out all Mayu's bio troops into her submarine. When she got to some distance away from the island, she pressed a red button on a small device. All it done is...

BLASSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT

"This is the end of everything"

THE END

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - apologize & update? (11/18)
« Reply #158 on: November 18, 2013, 04:00:19 AM »
Everything was so screw up...

What's going to happen to Mayu?

Who is the government guy?

Is he really controlled by gov. Or other criminals?

Was Minami really die?

How about Atsuko?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - apologize & update? (edited)
« Reply #159 on: November 18, 2013, 07:51:13 PM »
Omg why Yuki kill Mayu  :bleed eyes:

Is Mayu really dead??

What happen to Minami???

I cant wait to read next ch

Please update soon :bow:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Namaiki