JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Everybody Hates My Guitar Sound

Author Topic: The Yaguchi Mari thread! (矢口真里)  (Read 210187 times)

Offline jpfn

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Yaguchi Mari thread! (~^◇^)
« Reply #500 on: May 13, 2007, 07:43:24 AM »
that is a funny mari clip

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #501 on: June 15, 2007, 09:13:52 PM »
Let's raise Mari thread up!

Eventhough it has been kinda quiet at the Mrti-front.... She's in a play and stuff.

Hmm... Mari had something to do with Miki's scandal too. A true H!p's pimp? :)
coot is ctz

Offline trezor

• Member+
« Reply #502 on: June 18, 2007, 06:33:11 PM »
Let's raise Mari thread up!

Eventhough it has been kinda quiet at the Mrti-front.... She's in a play and stuff.

Hmm... Mari had something to do with Miki's scandal too. A true H!p's pimp? :)

Afaik not anything more than being the first with this kind of "scandal". Mari gets blamed for all the troubles in H!P since she was first one out  :roll:

As for quiet... I think this schedule is pretty "busy".
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 06:34:43 PM by trezor »

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #503 on: June 20, 2007, 12:05:27 PM »
It's be nice to see the business of her schedule in this thread too!

She seems to have a handshaking avent next week... Anyone going there?
coot is ctz

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #504 on: June 20, 2007, 03:51:34 PM »
I heard that Yaguchi is coming out a biography celebrating her 10th year of idol life. Anyone got more info on that? I know this maybe an old news but I just realize it.
XD
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Madlym

« Reply #505 on: June 20, 2007, 07:18:00 PM »
I heard that Yaguchi is coming out a biography celebrating her 10th year of idol life. Anyone got more info on that? I know this maybe an old news but I just realize it.
XD
this http://www.s-book.com/plsql/com2_detail?isbn=9784087804706

Offline babydoll

• I'm getting the Sayubleed
  • Member+
  • Love me
« Reply #506 on: June 23, 2007, 04:02:19 AM »
Yaguchi Mari in Weekly Playboy (18.6.2007)

Credit by ZIH from H!O for the scans. GOD XD XD XD! Cosplay international XD j/k.

She looks awsome.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #507 on: June 23, 2007, 04:33:49 AM »
Wooooooah!
Those are really amazing. The red-white-and-blue themed one makes me laugh a lot. She looks like she's trying to be Dolly Parton (minus the GIGANTIC chest). But these definitely make up for the small amount of good Yaguchi pictures this year. I hope to see high quality scans soon.... (anybody?)

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #508 on: June 23, 2007, 04:44:42 AM »
So damn adorable!! :wub:

The last one is very elegant, and I like the fact that she's not looking at the camera XD

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #509 on: June 27, 2007, 10:21:21 AM »
I figure Its got Mari in it then Mari fans want to see it too! So I copied my efforts from what I posted in the Niigaki thread! I'm not the best at translating but I did what I could... Douzo!

Risa and Mari magazine article. Mame is so cute and pretty :wub: *faints*

-10 Year Morning Musume special conversation -- Vol. 6
This time, its the image of steady people, Yaguchicchan and Gakisan of Morning Musume OG and Current Gen Conversation! With Morning Musume
This time together is, The two people who were put together in the dressing room. It was a bit early, Tanabata gravure is delivered*
-(Star to the right) \What to write/
-(Star on left side) \Yaay!/
-(Star on the bottom) \Secret!/
-Above both names: People who wish on a star
-Risa tag: To become a fantastic actress~!!
-Mari tag: I want to become fully qualified.

-Yaguchi: I said it to myself but, because Gaki-san amazingly adored me, I was very happy yyou know (laugh).
-Niigaki: Yaguchi-san amongst the sempai didn't have a wall, so she was easy to talk to. Moreover, in the very beginning she helped me with my nickname, if i remember correctly (laugh).
-Yaguchi: Yup, "Omamechan" right (laugh).
-Niigaki: Thats it (laugh). Before I joined Morning Musume I was a fan, I really liked their happily, brightly energetic performances. Practically, when I tried to enter, and when I'm not practicing hard, I can't do it to that extent, I feel that way.
-Yaguchi: yeah thats right. The charm of musume I think is, "Ordinary like" or so. Individually its still not pefection but, when everyone is syncronized, it seems like that power is already, reallllly amazing.
-Niigaki: Even if we don't seay anything, when times are tough, we get mail, I really feel the love the sempais give us musume. Now, among the Morning Musume I (as the present subleader) am near the top so, I feel that I want to be able to reliably protect that kind of good part ya know.
-Yaguchi: Opposing everything, with all your power, if you don't forget about the feeling of gratitude of the people around you, it should be fine to steadily change right?
-Niigaki: Yes. Now with the members from out of the country joining, it's a big time of change, We members unanimiously raise our spirits, I feel that I want to try my best with all my might!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #510 on: June 27, 2007, 07:13:02 PM »
love the new pics from her book, have to ask where did the picture of her and Risa come from?

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #511 on: June 27, 2007, 09:57:55 PM »
Ya know I'm not honestly sure myself... it seems like it happens every so often where it'll show up on the board... a mini interview between a current member and a past member... besides mari and risa, there was goto and reina, koharu and...uh...was it nacchi?.... and sayumi and iida. They just randomly show up and when I see the pretty and I have time I just feel the need to try translating it. You can ask lil hamz since thats where I saw this one ^^
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #512 on: June 28, 2007, 11:12:14 PM »
I just saw HPS's latest release(Hello Pro Hour) with Yaguchi as a host and I have to say I completely adore her for that episode. She finally was the one who dared to show Abe's true face and other hidden(well, actually Abe's wasn't all that hidden, you could see it a mile away) sides of the h!p girls in a really funny way, god you gotta love the girl.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #513 on: July 04, 2007, 02:44:34 AM »
Yaguchi's new radio show, 矢口・やまけんのラジオ・グランドライン (Yaguchi - Yamaken no radio - grand line), started today on an internet radio station called S-Cast.

Here's today's show http://www.sendspace.com/file/ubr1eq

Offline Bassman_911

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #514 on: July 07, 2007, 04:30:34 AM »
I was thinking, since Tsuji and Kaori are getting married, when the hell is Mari getting married?  Does she even have a boyfriend?

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #515 on: July 10, 2007, 05:01:53 PM »
she used to date Shun Oguri a couple of years ago, but they broke up. There have been rumors she has one right now, but I'm not sure

Offline Bassman_911

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #516 on: July 10, 2007, 07:42:30 PM »
Oh good, I was starting to worry about her a little bit.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #517 on: July 12, 2007, 01:56:49 PM »
Mari's gonna be in a TV show "Chao.TV" targeted to young girls, starting September 2nd. It will also feature Makoto (the guy with the funny haircut) and SEVEN H!P EGGS YAEH XD ....
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #518 on: July 12, 2007, 03:42:50 PM »
Mari's gonna be in a TV show "Chao.TV" targeted to young girls, starting September 2nd. It will also feature Makoto (the guy with the funny haircut) and SEVEN H!P EGGS YAEH XD ....

Sweet!  :w00t:
Mari should be the leader of the eggs and form little units like she did with ZYX so those kids get more exposure.
Plus, it would be nice to hear Mari in a single again. She must still be really busy though with all these TV shows and I know she still shows up to H!P things every now and then.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #519 on: July 12, 2007, 06:25:58 PM »
Remember that Chronos show that Tsuji and Nakazawa each appeared in? Mari is going to play the game. http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/chronos/index.html

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Everybody Hates My Guitar Sound