JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Wake Up Call Elder Sister Ver

Author Topic: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]  (Read 690191 times)

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
Re: The Niigaki Risa Thread (新垣里沙) [+110 pages]
« Reply #380 on: June 17, 2007, 02:38:31 PM »
hehe yeah I love the stick so much~!!! :mon lovelaff:

man I too also had a dream with Risa & Eri in one....

then another one was with Ai in another with being at some sort of school but I had to speak Japanese to her as well as too Risa And Eri in the other  :wub: XD
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #381 on: June 17, 2007, 08:46:55 PM »

I wonder why I only have H!P related dreams once in a long long while. It must be something I'm doing wrong XD
I wanna be your neighbor so I can see Mame too :heart:

[/quote]

Haha then youre in luck! There's a house for rent. xDDDDDD (not really =3)

They spoke english fluently, but I said some Japanese things to them. xDDD Like to Sayu, I said usa chan peace.  :mon XD:
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #382 on: June 17, 2007, 11:01:41 PM »
Getting MM in dreams is super rare for me... I get lucky if they even have a guest appearance or a cameo, much less an important part of the dream... so far only my one risa one counted as anything near a staring role. I dunno about you peoples but I never had language issues in my dreams... its almost like everyone talks in RPG word bubbles... I don't remember voices so much as whats being said just being there.

If anything though I would like more dreams with them...but I don't know how to make it true.

But if I had more dreams would I want to wake up?...lol
I wonder if I could deck out some of my gear with Musume... then again my productivity would take a dive huh...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #383 on: June 18, 2007, 01:23:19 AM »
If I ever get MM dreams again...if its a good one..I wish I would not wake up...stay inside that dream forever. It's been a while since I last dreamed about MM girls.

Offline Tinnygy

• Jeez, don't look at me!
« Reply #384 on: June 18, 2007, 09:49:34 AM »
It's awful to dream about H!P or only MM. Well they are usually look real and of cause beautiful in my dream but everytimes I saw them, they always seem like want to chop me into pieces or just kill me, that's why I'm scared of having MM in my dream. And the most scary thing is they appear in my dream almost everynight, really Scary  :cry:
GAM= Great Aya and Miki

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #385 on: June 18, 2007, 11:46:24 AM »
try listening to this while you sleep and dream about mame.

Gaki Alo-Hello Erotic-voice mix
http://www.sendspace.com/file/u7lg29

:imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 11:47:59 AM by Reanimation »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #386 on: June 18, 2007, 10:15:24 PM »
As much as I'm sure...listening to...that.... would be... interesting while you sleep... sometimes when it comes to dreams you gotta not focus on it when you sleep... when I got my good risa dream I wasn't thinking about it at all... I was worried about school and work and such. Now I've been wanting a good dream I can't get it...

If its risa I think just her talking is sweet... but I don't know about the arrangement... I'm not one for forced erostyle...but if it helps your dreams.

I need to learned to understand verbal japanese better...lol
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2007, 03:42:52 AM »
Maybe next time I'll try to dream more Mame and Reina...both of em would be great since I last dreamt about MM girls..and maybe that voice mix could help me a bit... :ding:

Offline smokedham

• Member+
« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2007, 06:19:55 PM »
 :cry: I've never even had a MM dream... :farofflook: Why...why...

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #389 on: June 22, 2007, 02:50:11 AM »
some love for mame, shame on you guys.  :P

btw..Niigaki Risa is featured in next months H!P Digital Books (amanatsu)
http://www.helloproject-digitalbooks.com/
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 02:55:55 AM by Reanimation »

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #390 on: June 22, 2007, 03:13:29 AM »

:lol: :rofl:

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #391 on: June 22, 2007, 06:22:54 AM »

lol kawaii mame-chan. ^_~

Haha nice animations Reanimation.

Some news guys, I might get bangs like Risa.  :nya:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #392 on: June 24, 2007, 06:44:11 PM »
Thank you thank you THANK YOU for all the gifs Reanimation!!  :w00t:
I miss Hakkan CM now  :'( HM@ can be fun at times but I want a whole segment just for Gaki-san.
The expression she did when looking at that huge piece of food sure is adorable, I couldn't stop smiling  :D

Nouciel: The contrast between her and Ai in the last gif is cute and funny at the same time. *Sigh* Only Mame can be cute, funny, pretty and adorable all at the same time  :)

Have you guys/gals seen this yet? It's a TakaGaki opv I made. It's not the best but I hope you enjoy watching it  :oops:

« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 06:48:20 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #393 on: June 24, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »
OMG guys, I just found a bunch of Hakkan! CMs on youtube.

Here's da playlist guys~!

Offline LegendKiller86™

• ILuvMyReina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #394 on: June 25, 2007, 02:39:47 AM »

A sexy leader and a cute sub-leader... :nya:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #395 on: June 27, 2007, 06:13:57 AM »
I've got a question. There's this piece of news about an anniversary concert. Does this mean it's only the 5 people from the 1st single (Bokura Ikiru My Asia) that's gonna be involved or is it gonna be the whole H!P or MM? Cuz if it has been confirmed that's Gaki-san has 1/5 of the screentime which means 18 minutes for a 90 min concert, I'm pre-ordering this the first chance I get. And yes, I know it's not even over, I believe it tours in July XD

Risa and Mari magazine article. Mame is so cute and pretty :wub: *faints*

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #396 on: June 27, 2007, 08:39:03 AM »
Are we that close to tachibana?... wait is that tanabata that they do that hanging wishes thing?... either way thats adorable!... Mari is always a cute wonder but Gaki holds on strong to cuteness to match with her!

Perhaps I can hold back staring too much and try to translate this like I did for sayu and reina before... dunno if I can though that looks like more than the other ones

EDIT: I did my best in this weather! Most of it I'm ok with except that beginning part before the interview... I was right it is tanabata...but uh... I have no idea why it says grabia....so ya... Here we go!

Risa and Mari magazine article. Mame is so cute and pretty :wub: *faints*

-10 Year Morning Musume special conversation -- Vol. 6
This time, its the image of steady people, Yaguchicchan and Gakisan of Morning Musume OG and Current Gen Conversation! With Morning Musume
This time together is, The two people who were put together in the dressing room. It was a bit early, Tanabata gravure is delivered*
-(Star to the right) \What to write/
-(Star on left side) \Yaay!/
-(Star on the bottom) \Secret!/
-Above both names: People who wish on a star
-Risa tag: To become a fantastic woman~!!
-Mari tag: I want to become fully qualified.

-Yaguchi: I said it to myself but, because Gaki-san amazingly adored me, I was very happy yyou know (laugh).
-Niigaki: Yaguchi-san amongst the sempai didn't have a wall, so she was easy to talk to. Moreover, in the very beginning she helped me with my nickname, if i remember correctly (laugh).
-Yaguchi: Yup, "Omamechan" right (laugh).
-Niigaki: Thats it (laugh). Before I joined Morning Musume I was a fan, I really liked their happily, brightly energetic performances. Practically, when I tried to enter, and when I'm not practicing hard, I can't do it to that extent, I feel that way.
-Yaguchi: yeah thats right. The charm of musume I think is, "Ordinary like" or so. Individually its still not pefection but, when everyone is syncronized, it seems like that power is already, reallllly amazing.
-Niigaki: Even if we don't seay anything, when times are tough, we get mail, I really feel the love the sempais give us musume. Now, among the Morning Musume I (as the present subleader) am near the top so, I feel that I want to be able to reliably protect that kind of good part ya know.
-Yaguchi: Opposing everything, with all your power, if you don't forget about the feeling of gratitude of the people around you, it should be fine to steadily change right?
-Niigaki: Yes. Now with the members from out of the country joining, it's a big time of change, We members unanimiously raise our spirits, I feel that I want to try my best with all my might!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 12:19:24 AM by invisname »
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #397 on: July 02, 2007, 06:19:20 PM »
^ Woah.... thanks for translating this, you don't know how much it means to me to be able to understand things related to Risa. I didn't know she adored Mari. I always thought she liked Natsumi. See, you learn news things everyday XD

Do you mind telling some interesting talk between TakaGaki on her AloHello? I read that the 2 talked a little about wanting to make a trip to Hawaii together. That would be a dream come true for us fans. Imagine a PB of the leader and sub!  :w00t:

Oh and everyone, don't forget to preorder that new Tanjo 10 Nen Kinentai single releasing on the 8th  :yep:

Offline ©MicHi

• Member+
  • alamWoTa LeaDeR~
« Reply #398 on: July 02, 2007, 06:30:25 PM »
thanks for translating it, at least i know lil bit more about risa, she wanna be an actress! thats fantastic  :w00t: really wish that sum1 will make a sub for alo hello risa~
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 08:41:36 PM by ©MicHi »

thanks to GeneRiC^PaPerDoLL for my CuTe~ ava n sig~ (^o^)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #399 on: July 02, 2007, 09:35:21 PM »
ya if someone was able to sub alo-hello risa it would be nice... but its really much harder to translate something by ear than translating something written, so I understand why not many people are doing it. Not to mention they'd have to pull a lot of work on doing not just the regular track but the commentary track to be thorough. I'd love to hear it though.

I find it in good spirit for her to want to be for the younger generations what mari was for her... it shows she's ready to be subleader in a way... cause she wants to continue the spirits like before.

I find it adorable that whatever magazine this is is pairing them together so well (mari and risa, maki and reina)...it seems right
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Wake Up Call Elder Sister Ver