JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - DDU-DU DDU-DU (Remix)

Author Topic: [Machdi-san's FanFics]: Goodbye, My Lover (WMatsui)  (Read 45381 times)

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Feel Again (WMatsui OS)
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 07:18:31 AM »
I'm glad someone else loves Jurina's dimples too. :yep:
So far, I'm really enjoying reading your short stories, and hope you post more soon! :thumbup

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Intoxicated (WMatsui)
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2013, 09:00:54 AM »
Mod edit: "Intoxicated (WMatsui)" has been deleted. JPH!P does not allow any sexual themed fanfics of Matsui Jurina as she is still underage.

Law #9 Any Perv talk/images/video/etc. of underage members are not allowed.
Strictly NO sexual themed images, videos or talk about persons below 18 years of age.
JPH!P will comply with any government requests for information involving investigations of the exploitation of children.

- seigus
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:09:39 PM by seigus »
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2013, 11:17:02 AM »
Eh...Wmatsui... slept together due to drunk...

What would They do next?

Would they fine with this fact?

can't wait to see what's going to happen next

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2013, 12:49:44 PM »
Heh I already read all this story it is really nice.
Please continue writing.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2013, 03:33:41 PM »
the face of Rena O.O (OMG)

hahahahahahahaha i want to see her....

thanks

and continue this ASAP....

Please ^_^!!

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2013, 04:36:49 PM »
the end or continue?

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2013, 02:12:36 PM »
Geez! Do you know that I was grinning the whole time I was reading this? Don't think of me as a pervert but the scene's just like in a movie. I enjoy these kinds of "drunk sex" thing. I dig this lol. Update soon favorite author~

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Glowing (WMatsui OS)
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2013, 06:25:36 PM »
Konbanwa~!  :welcome

I recently posted this fanfic on Tumblr, and it got lots of good feedback. So I might as well post it here too!

It was a bit hard writing the fanfic, but I hope it might pleasure all of the WMatsui shippers out there! :)

I hope you guys enjoy! This fanfic was inspired by the song Glowing by The Script. :D

-------

Glowing (WMatsui)

Love. It was a complicated feeling if you asked me.

Unfortunately, this isn’t really one of the cliche love stories. It was somewhat different in my perspective.

Gosh, I don’t know where to start. Well, I guess I will start from the beginning.

A couple of months ago, Rena started to date a guy. I don’t want to pronounce his name. But at first, I was a little bit cautious. I knew Rena well enough that this was her first time in a relationship before. I had the right to be cautious. She never experienced love before, so she was still clueless on the whole relationship thing.

She introduced me to her boyfriend a couple of months ago. It was a coincidence, their meeting I meant. They came across each other during an anime convention back in Tokyo, and it was also a coincidence that they both liked the same anime. Just hearing it sounded a bit cliche, huh?

Unfortunately the anime booth they were in was selling the last copy of the new season of her favorite anime. Rena insisted that the boy bought it, but the boy told her the same thing. In the end, Rena bought the last remaining DVD and treated the boy into having late lunch with her in a ramen restaurant across the street. They started to get along well and eventually, they gave each other’s numbers before departing.

After a few days of getting to know each other better, the boy had finally asked her out with all of his courage. And Rena gladly accepted.

To tell you the truth, the boy was actually nice. He was easy to get along with and never felt awkward when trying to make up conversations. He was fairly handsome and has deep brown orbs. No wonder Rena would fall for him. He looked strangely ikemen.

They do make a good couple. Shy at times, cute at other times.

But still, I can’t help to feel a little jealous.

I don’t mind if they were together, I just hated it when they put it all up in my face. They don’t need to show that they were a couple too much to the public, because to me it was really annoying. But, maybe I was just overacting. They seemed to do it normally like any other couples do. Then again, I don’t want to feel like I’m the third wheel. It was just… irritating.

Weeks has passed, and everything went smoothly, I supposed. Though, Rena and I rarely got to have any quality time together. Just like we used to, all before she was in a relationship. The times were spent every minute with each other, just talking about random things and go out on ‘dates’. Something simple like watching movies, having lunch or dinner, shopping for a little bit. It was what we always did before she met the boy. But I don’t blame people who were in love, they’re just caught in their own little world.

So, I started to distanced myself. From both of them. If I kept being close to them, they might feel uncomfortable and can’t get enough of their times together. I wanted to be happy, so being the kind person I am, I distanced myself from them and tried to find ways to have some fun with myself.

It didn’t really worked out that good.

Which was why I was stuck in my house, in a middle of a heavy thunderstorm with two empty bentos on the square wooden table in front of me as I lazily watched Rena’s favorite anime on the television. By this point, I was bored to death.

I missed Rena. I really did. I just did, and I want us to be like we used to be.

I realized this and I had been sulking for days just to get anything from Rena. A call, a text, anything in that matter. But I never got any of them. I missed her that much, I also realized I was watching her favorite anime. I didn’t pay attention to it much, my thoughts and feelings were all about Rena. I sighed, resting my chin on my palm, staring endlessly to the television.

My eyes drew back to the phone on the table. Looking at it eagerly, wanting to text or call the girl I called a best friend for six years and asked how she was doing. It was a tough task, to be honest. Normally, I would do it almost everyday. But now, I barely even to get to say ‘hi’ to her.

I groaned in utter frustration and rubbed my forehead. My migraines continued to get worse with days counting. Just thinking about things like Rena aren’t making any good recovery. I took my pills regularly after I ate, but it just won’t fade.

I wished the storm would pass by sooner or later.

'Knock, knock, knock.'

I jumped out of the sofa in reflex once I heard a loud knock from my front door, waking me up from my deep thoughts. A loud clash of thunder followed, telling me that it was still raining heavily outside. I don’t know if I was hearing things or it was just the rain petting down towards the front door. Who could be knocking outside in a middle of a storm?

Just when I was about to sit down on the couch once again, another loud knock occur. I wasn’t imagining it. I walked quickly towards the front door, not wanting whoever’s out there getting soaked from the rain.

I didn’t have a peephole which was a big inconvenience, since I won’t knew who it was knocking. But I didn’t took it as a big deal, and the second my hand was firmly grasped against the door knob, I opened the door.

My eyes widened. I didn’t know what the hell she was thinking that night.

"Rena?"

Standing in front of the door with the hard wind and rain falling down over her body was her. In a long sleeved shirt with long yet wet dark blue jeans, her hair in a mess and also soaked. Her arms crossed over her chest from the shear cold with nothing to protect her from the rain. She looked at me with her eyes, deep in sadness and hurt. Her pale lips trembling, begging for some warmth.

What on earth was she doing?

I stopped staring at her in utter shock and shook my thoughts off. There was no time. She needed to get inside.

"Come on, what are you standing there? Get inside, you’re soaking wet!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her in. She felt a bit lighter than before, which was very strange. She didn’t resist, but I knew that she was dragging on her feet. Like as if she was weak. This made feel a lot more worried about her.

We made it to the living room, and I slowly laid her down on the soft couch, my hand still gripping onto her arm. Her skin was cold, and I could feel the sofa I was sitting getting soaked from her. I knew had to change the sofa. But right now, my number one priority was Rena.

Her eyes were downcast, and I started to look at her face. A fresh scar was planted onto her left cheek. I looked at it in confusion. What.. who could had caused this? I felt the anger boiling inside me. I don’t know who in their right minds would hurt Rena. Why would they…?

I let go of her arm and stood up from my seat. “Stay here, Rena. Let me get some fresh clothes for you, okay?”

Right before I was about to turn around and walked towards my room, I felt a hand grabbing my wrist and grasped it tightly. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard her voice.

"Don’t go…"

It was soft and weak. It was in a begging tone, filled with hurt and loneliness. Like the feeling I had been having these days without her presence. It hurts to see her like this. This wasn’t the Rena I spent my life with, she wasn’t meant to be hurt like this. She was to be happy and free.

She never let go of my wrist, and I turned around to face her. I sighed and gave her a small smile.

"Okay."

I sat back down, and instantly she pulled me into an embrace. It was so tight, but I didn’t pulled away.

Then. I heard her crying.

Hearing her cries are the worst. Seeing her like this made my heart ache. I don’t know why, it’s just that I felt a strong connection between each other. Like a strong rope was tightening us together. As if I could feel what she was feeling. Whether it was sad, happiness or anger. Every kind of emotion she felt has a strong effect towards me.

So I let her. I let her cry onto my shoulder, her warm tears soaking my shirt. I didn’t mind it. Slowly, my arms reached her and I embraced her back. She tightened her grip around my body without a single word. I didn’t try to say or do anything other than gently rubbing her back. I lean closer towards her head and I quietly sniffed her raven hair. Blueberry. She still smell great even from the rain.

Her cries echoed throughout the room as we continued to stay in the same position. Never giving each other words to say than our body language. It felt right. Us being like this. I had comforted her many times, but this felt different.

She finally took some time to tell me what was wrong. She sniffed and let out a shaky breath.

"He hurt me…"

I knew who ‘he’ was. I didn’t need an explanation for it.

"He said he wouldn’t, but… He did. He kept forcing me to… to…"

Tears started to form in her eyes, and I squeezed her hand tightly.

"You don’t need to say it. I understand."

"Why must this happen… I don’t understand why…"

I wrapped my arms around her and planted my lips on her head. Her sweet scent still glued onto my nose.

"Love is complicated, Rena. It can make you happy, but it also can make you turn into a wreck."

~~~

We ran away.

We ran away and we didn’t regret our decisions. Our lives turned into a drastic turn, and we thought it’s best if we start anew. Start everything from the very start. Starting a new life together, with no problems and no one else to interrupt. The thought sounded insane, but for both of us it was not. We thought it was a brilliant idea.

We packed our stuffs in a cardboard box that night, and left without saying a word to anyone. Not our families, our close friends. No one. We just left around the middle of the night.

I remembered how she slept on the passenger seat. She looked so peaceful. As if she was the innocent and carefree Rena I loved the most. I was sleepy myself, but I didn’t want to rest. I just to drive, drive out of the city and into another place. Maybe Tokyo, maybe Hokkaido. I didn’t know. I just wanted us to leave. Leave everything behind and start anew.

After long hours of driving, we finally settled in a hotel in Sapporo. It was quite big and the price wasn’t that expensive so, we decided to stay there for a night or two before finding our own place to stay.

All those longs hours of late night, wait morning, driving was tiring me. What’s worst is that it gave me painful migraines. I groaned in pain as I felt another one. I didn’t remember where I put my medicines at. I didn’t really pay attention to it, I just throw my belongings into a cardboard box.

"Here, Jurina."

I looked up and saw her. She was looking at me with her warm smile that can literally brighten up my day, and in her hands was the pills and a glass of water. Good thing she was by my side the whole time. I didn’t know what I’d do without her. I smiled a little and took one pill and the glass of water from her hands, saying thank you in the process.

After I finished taking my medicine, I gave back the empty glass to Rena.

"Thank you, Rena."

She smiled warmly and giggled. I loved how she smile and giggle in her own cute way.

"Don’t mention it, Jurina. But.. I should be thanking you. For making this choice."

I smiled, and pulled her close to mine until our nose touched. The distance between our lips were close enough, and I hold back the urge to feel the,.

"It’s the least I can do. I won’t let a bad man take you away. I won’t let anyone hurt you and take you away."

I kissed her nose and I saw her blushing madly. I chuckled. She was indeed cute. This was the Rena I loved most.

"Ano, you should get some sleep, Jurina. You have been driving for hours, and you need your rest."

"But I want to protect my Rena-chan." I pouted.

"Well, protect me later. Right now, you need some sleep." She tucked me into the soft warm bed and drew the covers over me. She planted her lips onto my forehead and ruffled my hair lightly.

"Sleep tight, Jurina-chan." She whispered softly to me.

"I will." I smiled. She was about to leave but before I could even say a word, she already beat me to it.

"Don’t worry. I’ll sleep beside you." I felt her crawling into the bed and feeling her body so close to mine. I held her close to me, not wanting to let go.

"I love you." I finally admitted.

She giggled softly and gave me a peck on the nose.

"I love you too. Now sleep," She said.

"Hai hai, Rena-chan~" And I did. And I continued to held her tightly in my sleep.

I completely forgot about the past and focus on the future. I will live a new life with Rena, a new and happy one. We will be by each other’s side no matter what. I will always protect her and love her as well.

As long as she will always be beside me, I felt like I’m glowing.

And I will always be.
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2013, 07:08:58 PM »
please epilogue for FF glowing hehe ...
and how about " Intoxicated" ??
one shot or continue?
thanks for update

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2013, 12:47:03 AM »
Wmatsui so cute~ <3333

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2013, 03:33:05 AM »
I want the conti of this >.<"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 09:43:35 PM by Koneki »

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2013, 12:20:53 PM »
Ooooh I really like this one.
This is so perfect.
Thank you :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 01:25:41 PM »
More!!!!! :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 08:30:46 PM »
continue the other FF

and thanks

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Breakeven (WMatsui OS)
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2013, 03:03:15 PM »
Konbanwa~!  :)

I’m back with another oneshot. I wanted to make something quick yet still edible for readers. Since I got stuck listening to a current song that I kept playing on repeat, I figured I might as well make a fanfic about it.  :twothumbs

I might make another part for Mayuki and maybe a bit of Kojiyuu, but that’s still a plan. I have exams (god, why?) on the 16th until the 24th, so I will be absent during that week. Gomen ne~! :sweatdrop:

Anyways, enjoy!  And don't forget to follow my Twitter!

http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi

------

Breakeven (WMatsui)

Everybody deserves true love. It doesn’t need to be as long as the word ‘forever’, but I believe that everybody deserves true love even for once in their life.

Well, except me. I don’t deserve any of it.

I’m one of those people who couldn’t differentiate the times where I could be going out and socialize with other people and the times where I have to focus on my life goals. It doesn’t bother me at times, but it does ruin everything I try to reach out besides my goals.

It only ruin one thing, though. Love.

I didn’t know how it started. My love for a certain girl who was six years younger than me. Yes, I know people might think of it as weird. Loving someone who’s age different was far than mine, was indeed weird in people’s eyes. But, I don’t know. There was something about her that sparked something in my heart, and it lid up like a firework exploding in the night sky.

I couldn’t really keep my thoughts in control, because they were all about her. Everyday, in school, with friends, my thoughts were all about her. And as if I felt like my head was about to explode, in the most metaphorical way as possible.

I knew I couldn’t keep it any longer. So one cold night in a park which was our favorite place other than the cafe near my campus, fingers folded tightly together trying to hold the freezing temperature that was barely hard to handle, I confessed my thoughts and feelings towards her.

It was cliche and long, plus the moments where I stuttered and had no other words to say. But in the end, I remembered saying with a nervous voice,

"I love you, Jurina…"

I didn’t really remembered after that. But I do remembered being pulled into a tight hug, that felt welcoming and warm. Warm enough to put a strange feeling of warmth in my body and also my heart. And also, her response. It was as soft as a whisper but was still audible.

"I love you too."

Afterwards, I asked her if she could stay with me for the night. She replied with a smile and told me that she could, though she needed to tell her parents about it first. Once she got her acceptance, she finally stayed at my apartment for just one night. We ate leftover bentos from my fridge while watching late night talk shows that I found quite entertaining. When she felt sleepy, I gave her some of my clothes for her to change. To be honest, I love how it was too big for her body. She was wearing a red baseball t-shirt with white shorts.

We cuddle close in the bed. We didn’t do anything physical or sexual, because I wasn’t planning to. My love for her is real, and it isn’t for lust or desire.

Our relationship grew for months. And I loved each and every minute of it.

I just felt like I wanted her for myself, even though I knew that sounded a bit selfish. I wanted to see her smile because of me, laugh because of me, happy because of me. It was selfish, I know. But I don’t care. All I need was her happiness that showed how much I loved her and how much she loved me.

In every relationships, there will always be ups and downs. But somehow, we managed to get through all of those. As long as our love was strong, we will never break apart.

But… somehow…

My feelings for her faded little by little.

I started to have lots of pressure in my life. My college was giving me too much work to be done, having a part time job so that I could afford to pay my apartment fees, buying medicines for my sick mother. It was causing a downward spiral, and eventually I was absolutely stressed. There was so much things to handle and I thought I couldn’t take all of this anymore.

Jurina kept asking me to take it easy and take a moment to rest, try to freshen up my body. But no matter how many times I kept saying ‘yes’ to her, I couldn’t feel relaxed.

This also meant that the more things I have to handle, the less time I get to spend it with her.

Whenever Jurina made a full plan for us to spend some quality time together, I always said I couldn’t and kept saying the same reason; “I can’t. I’m really busy right now.” I always kept apologizing to her, but she only gave me a somewhat sad smile and told me that it was okay. Even though it wasn’t. I always said I would make it up to her next time, but of course it didn’t happened.

This has been going for a couple of weeks, and turned to a month. It was the same thing everyday. And I felt guilty that I couldn’t make Jurina happy like I used to.

Every time she would try to show her loving affection towards, I would always move away from her or just reject her. I always saw her crest fallen expression, and I knew she was brokenhearted. But, she still loved me. Even for my cold actions. I didn’t know what to do. I was so stressed.

I knew everything must come to an end. On a cold Friday night, she confronted me and we both sat on the couch.

I remembered the scene like it was just yesterday.

"I don’t think this will work out, Rena."

"W-What?"

It’s just… It’s just that you are always too busy with other things and you totally forgot about me. Your girlfriend. You rarely spend your time with me, and it’s getting really irritating.”

"Jurina, how many times do I have to repeat myself? I have so much things and I’m sorry, but it’s just that I can’t leave them because their important-"

"Well could you at least try!"

I stopped talking. Her eyes were looking at me with anger and sadness. She had tears on her eyes. I hate it when she cries.

"Could you at least try? I know that you’re busy but… Why can’t you understand that I love you? I miss the old us, where we are always by each other’s side. Now…"

She sniffed.

"Now, I barely feel your love anymore."

Her words rammed right through my heart like a freight train.

"Jurina…"

"I think… I think it’s best we won’t continue…"

She got up and started to grab her backpack which contains her clothes and belongings. But I stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Jurina, please listen to me first-"

"Rena. Let go."

I hesitated, but I finally did what she told me.

I heard her sigh. And she faced me, a single tear trickling down her eye.

"It’s too late to apologize, Rena. Please don’t make this harder between us."

She started to walk towards the front door, and right before she could catch up, she turned around. She gave me a sad smile, one that my heart wrenched in continuous levels of pain.

"See you later, Rena. Good night."

And with that, she left. Leaving me with brokenheart. She didn’t recognized it but she left a huge piece of my heart, and now it was gone.

~~~

"Wow. That was a long story."

"I told you it would be long."

"Good thing I didn’t sleep during the middle."

"Mayu!"

Mayu giggles and takes a sip from her cup of coffee. She gives me a warm and innocent smile.

"I was just joking. Geez Rena, relax."

Relax. The word echoes throughtout my head. Even though I tried so hard, I always fail in the end. I sigh, and took a sip on my hot chocolate.

We are sitting in a cafe, which is near to my campus. I would always go here after school to do my homework or just hang out, with or without my friends. Currently Mayu is accompanying me in this cold Friday night. She actually begged for her to acconpany me. And of course, I gave in.

And what makes things worse is this was the same night and day that Jurina finally ended my relationship with her.

We are currently sitting at the same spot where Jurina and I used to hang out in the past, which adds up the high level of nostalgia.

Speaking of Jurina, she finally met another person to love her.

Just saying it makes my heart ache. My love for her is still strong.

She met a boy. They have been together for months now. And they look so much happier.
I sigh. God, I should really stop thinking about it.

"Still thinking of her?"

I didn’t look at her because I’m currently staring out the window. I only nod.

"Man. Heartbreaks are the worse, huh?"

I nod again and scoff. “Tell me about it.”

Fixing my gaze back to Mayu, I suddenly remember a thought.

"So, how’s you and Yuki?"

She somehow flinched and bit her lips nervously. Looking at her expression, I know that she is having the same problems I am having.

I give her a sad smile. “I’m sorry.”

She shake her head. “No, it’s okay.”

I don’t know if the story I’m telling you have a meaning of some sort.

But I know one thing from all of this.

When heartbreaks, it don’t breakeven.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2013, 05:42:42 PM »
 :OMG: :err: :gyaaah:
Please tell this is not true. :mon cry:

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2013, 12:36:36 PM »
Oh dear, but this story almost narrated my love story. :(

Great shot btw! Keep writing. :D

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Ever Enough: Part Three (AtsuMina)
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 12:35:35 PM »
Konichiwa~!

I finally get to update my AtsuMina fanfic! :D

After so long... I can now finish it.  :cow:

Thanks for everyone who read this and still waited for the next update. This will be the last part so prepare yourselves!

I hope you guys enjoy this! :) And if you have any requests or suggestions, please mention me on Twitter 'cause I'm always on over there!

-----

Ever Enough: Part Three

I never saw Minami cried so hard in all my life.

It was shocking, really. How everything came down to this point. I thought things will get better. I thought Minami would go back being the leader of the group. We thought things will go back the way it should.

Oh, how wrong we were.

I nearly forgot that life isn’t always fair.

The doctor said there’s a fifty-fifty percent chance for a recovery, but he was still wasn’t sure how long it will take. It would also include tests, operations, daily check-ups by nurses. He still wasn’t sure about all of this, but he wanted to do whatever it takes for a speedy recovery.

We only stayed silent.

I knew Minami was suffering the most. I knew she was in total shock. But she was hiding it; I couldn’t really see her face. It was concealed by her hair, and her head was facing downwards. I glanced at her folded hands. They were both trembling. Oh, how I wanted to immediately comfort. But I couldn’t, until we are in her room.

After the doctor apologized for the sudden meeting, he excused himself to check on his other patients. Cancer patients, maybe. He apologized once again and bowed, before he left the room.

Leaving the two of us sitting in silence.

I hate it. The silence. It came in the most unpredictable situation, and it’s killing me. They are many things I hate, but silence was on top of the list.

I cleared my throat, finally breaking the silence. I couldn’t go any longer to just sit here, not uttering a single word.

"Do you want to go back to your room?"

I turned to look at her. She only nodded. I guess, she doesn’t want to talk. Yet.

We went out of the doctor’s office, and walked towards her room. The journey was long and silent. I felt as if there was a longing feeling in my chest, crumpling my heart like it was paper. I couldn’t explain it. I really couldn’t.

I kept glancing at her. She… she doesn’t have any expression on her face. It was pale and distant. No hints of a shimmer in her eyes or a smile. Nothing.

I knew she was in turnmoil. But I knew that she was too afraid to show it.

We finally made it to her room. The distance from her room to the doctor’s office was not quite far, though we have to take several hallways to get to our destinations. Not too mention our walking was a bit slow, as if we were dragging both of our feet.

The moment I opened the door and both of us went inside…

She broke down.

Her legs couldn’t help her walk or stand anymore, and she fell to the floor. I was too late to catch her. And then, her sobs came.

It was loud and painful. Hearing it made my heart ache. I had seen Minami cried for the simplest things, but this was different. For goodness sake’s, she was crying because she found out she has cancer.

I couldn’t do anything much. Her body was in a fetal position, her back facing me. Both of her hands was concealing her face, trying not to let me see her tears streaming endlessly down her face. I slowly walked towards her, and laid down beside her. My arm wrapped itself around her small body, and I hold her ever so tightly in my embrace.

Her sobs turned to hiccups.

I tried to comfort her. I really did. But it failed.

We laid in the cold, sterile hospital floor in silence. Her sobs echoed throughout the room. I can only hold her in my arms, and let her cry as loud as she can. There was nothing I could do to fix things. The truth was right there, in front of our faces.

I wish life was a wish-granting factory.

After the breakdown and finally tried to calm Minami down, which took longer than I expected, we decided everyone we knee about Minami. It took awhile, we didn’t what to say. It was hard even it was via broadcast message. But we finally managed to make a decent broadcast message, and sent it to everyone.

It didn’t take less than a minute to get tons of messages and calls by almost everyone we knew.

The texts consists of how they were really surprised about Minami, and they wanted to visit as soon as possible. I took my time to read and reply every text messages, also calling back the people who left missed calls. I wasn’t really expecting this much attention.

I remembered each and everyone’s visits.

The first person to visit was Miichan. I remembered how she immediately cried when she saw Minami laying on her hospital bed in her pajamas in which she didn’t want to ever change. Her visit consists of randon conversations and laughs. It lasted for a couple of hours.

Then there was Yuko’s visit. It was a bit different than Miichan. Yuko kept throwing inappropriate jokes, funny conversations, anything Yuko does always lighten up the atmosphere. I even saw Minami laughed and smile couple of times.

But when it was time for Yuko to leave, she clinged onto Minami for dear life.

And when she was forced to leave by the nurse, she suddenly cried.

When I asked her why she wouldn’t leave, her answer was simple,

"I don’t want Takamina to leave."

In the end, she did leave. Even though she was dragged out of the room by more than one nurse.

There were so many visits I couldn’t really remembered each and ever one of them. There were tears, there were laughs, there were hugs and kisses. But I felt as if all of them are the same.

I don’t know what should I be afraid of. Losing my friend or being in this world without her presense anymore.

~~~

"What do you fear, Acchan?"

The weather wasn’t sunny or cold like it used to. There were dark luminous clouds hovering across the sky. It didn’t show any signs of rain, but I knew it will pour down any time soon. Minami and I decided to wander the hospital for a bit, and we came across a large garden at the back of the hospital. We never heard about it before, so I guess it was some sort of ‘secret garden’. It was a good thing we found out about it.

We decided to sit underneath this cherry blossom tree that was in the middle of the garden. It wasn’t spring time, so it hasn’t bloomrd yet.

I stopped staring at the dark clouds hovering above us and turned to Minami. “Me?”

She nodded. “Mhmm.”

I thought about it for awhile. My fears? I have a lot, as a matter of fact.

"Well, I feat many things," I explained. "Heights, the dark, being alone whether if it’s in a crowded or quite place. I fear the things that are simple for other people." I saw her nodding.

"What about you, Minami? What do you fear?"

She thought about her answer as well. She then took a deep breath before she answered.

"I fear the inevitable."

I was a bit confused on her answer. I was about to ask her what she meant until she beat me to it.

"I… fear of what would happen to everything after my death. I fear my own being after I died, where would it go and what will it be." She took a deep breath before explaining again. "I always wonder what would happen to you, Yuko, Miichan, everyone I know and love. I always wonder what will happen to you guys after I permanantly leave this world. Will you cope with it? Grief? I don’t know, the curiousity is killing me."

She turned her head towards me, a gentle breeze blew past us like a whistle. “I fear the great unknown, Acchan. Even though it’s a bit weird, but that is what I fear the most.”

Somehow, I get it. I get what she meant. We live in a world where everything happens unexpectedly and without the human consciousness to help us. No one can predict what will occur next, except God himself. That’s what scares us. You don’t know what’s gonna happen next, whether if it’s a good or bad thing.

Somehow, sitting underneath this cherry blossom tree with her made me realized her deepest feelings towards the world. It was a relief. I can now understand what she had been thinking all this time.

We both felt a couple droplets hitting our skin, warning us that rain was about to fall soon. I helped her up and gently set her down onto her wheelchair. I quickly wheeled her inside so she won’t get soaked. I’m not worried about myself; I’m just worried about her.

The journey to her room was silent, but it was a good silent. No awkwardness, no tension. Just two people walking along a hallway, enjoying each other’s company. I wish it was like this days before.

We made it to her room, and I wheeled her in. I stopped the wheelchair near the bed and went up front of Minami. I slowly yet carefully carried her bridal style to the bed, her cheeks blushing by my action. I gently set her down the bed, and pulled the covers over her body minus the head.

My fingers kept stroking her hair as I couldn’t help but stare at her. She was just so innocent and still young and full of energy. Why must she be suffering?

I sighed. “I’ll come back tomorrow. Okay?”

She nodded and gave me a weak smike. “Okay.”

I leaned in closer to her and gave her a long kiss on the forehead. I pulled back and stroke her hair one last time. I smiled sadly. “Okay.”

"Wait. Can you buy me some flowers?" She asked with pleading eyes.

I looked at her in confusion. “For what?”

She shrugged and fiddled with both of her fingers. “I just want to smell them. It’s been so long since I smell flowers. I missed their scent.”

I smiled. I love how she was showing her cute side to me. I ruffled her hair. “Sure. I’ll buy you some.”

She smiled at me weakly. “Thanks Acchan.”

I nodded. And then I left her room, still confused why would she want me to buy her flowers.

~~~

'I hope she will like these.'

I clutched the bouquet of flowers in my hands as I walked naturally through the hallways. I wanted to visit her as soon as possible, since she will be having an operation today. And before that, I want to give her these. As a sign of ‘good luck for the operation’.

I quickly hurried to her room which was at the end on of the hallway. My heart seemed to fluttered for an unknown reason. I couldn’t help but smile.

But my smile didn’t last long, though. Once I had reached her room, I noticed that the door of her room was slightly open.

Confusion strucked me. Normally, she never let her door opened in the slightest. Then… why was it opened?

Still confused, I walked towards her room frantically. Once I was at the door, I slowly peaked inside as I slowly nudged it so I could fit through the small opening.

"Hello?"

I saw Minami’s nurse inside. Sakura was her name, but I often like to call her Sakura-chan or Sakuchan just to tease her. She was four years younger than me, which was why I called her with ‘chan’. She was nealing down towards the bed which was being tidied by her. She had a small frown on her face, but I didn’t know what’s the reason behind it.

I saw Sakura, but I didn’t see Minami.

I walked in slowly, the door made a slight creaking sound once I gently pushed it inside. Sakura was slightly alarmed, because she immediately looked up with a surprised expression. When she saw that it was me, she gave me a smile that seemed fake. Too fake.

"Ah, Acchan. I didn’t expect to see you here," Sakura said softly, still giving me her smile and bowed politely. I bowed back.

"Same here." I smiled and looked around the room. It didn’t change that much, but it was missing a certain person. A certain person I was looking for. I looked back at Sakura.

"Um, Sakura-chan? Where’s Minami?"

As soon as the words flew out of my mouth, Sakura’s smile falttered. Her head bowed down onto the floor, both of her hands folded in front. I was getting confused. Where was Minami?

She shuffled her foot against the floor in a nervous way.

And then, she spoke.

"I’m really sorry, Acchan."

I felt the whole world caved in on me once I heard those words.

I felt the grip I had on the flowers in my hand loosened, and it fell onto the white sterile floor. It landed with a small thud. I felt a sudden wave of nausea surrounding my head. I felt the whole world crashing into me.

No. No. No. No, this wasn’t true.

"She died two hours before her operation." She let out a shaky breath. "She didn’t want me to tell you. I’m really sorry, Acchan."

My lips trembled. It hit me right there. Square in the face. Time seemed to stop. I couldn’t hear anything. The only sound I heard was the sound of my heart breaking.

She can’t be… She can’t just left right away. She was supposed to have an operation today. How the fuck she left just like that?!

… I guess, death couldn’t wait for her any longer.

I saw Sakura shifted uncomfortably, as silence filled the room. I heard her clear her throat.

"I guess… I guess I should leave you alone for now. Call or text me if you need anything," Sakura said. She bowed, almost hesitantly, and scurried herself out of the room.

And with that, I was left alone. One of my fears.

I looked down onto the flowers that had fallen onto the floor. I bought them. I bought them for her. It was meant for her. I didn’t know what should I do with it. Now that I know that she’s gone…

I felt a sudden pang of nostalgia as I remembered my memories with her.

I slowly nealed down and took the flowers into my hands. I looked at it, noticing a pink card that was sticked in the middle. It was wrote by me.

'Good luck with your operation! :) - Acchan'

I bit my lip. No. I didn’t want to cry just yet.

I took a seat on the chair next to the bed. The seat where I always sit on as I talked endlessly with Minami. The seat where I held her precious little hand when she slept peacefully. The seat where I sit when there was many visits from our friends and families. The seat of inifinite memories I recalled during her worst days.

I laid both of my hands on her bed. Used to be her bed. I was still clutching on the bouquet of flowers for dear life.

I guess… She wanted me to buy her flowers. Because she was going to die the next day.

I took a deep breath. But I couldn’t hold it anymore.

I broke down onto her bed, hiding my head under my arms. The tears streamed endlessly like a river from my eyes to the white bed sheet. My sobs got louder and louder every minute. It hurts. It hurts so much. She left too soon.

Bakamina. You idiot. You should’ve just told me.

But I couldn’t blame her. I just couldn’t.

"Minami…"

My sobs gotten louder and louder every second. This was the worst feeling I had ever felt in all my life.

'T-thank you… I really don't know what to say.'

With each passing memory, it stabbed my heart wih so much pain and agony.

'It's no big deal. Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Maeda Atsuko, but my friends calls me Acchan. You can call me by that nickname if you want…'

'I'm Takahashi Minami, thought my friends call me Takamina. It's nice to meet you…'

'Nice to meet you too…'

"Nande? Nande nande nande…"

She left too fucking soon. Why would she do that? Why would God do that?

"Nande…"

Minami. There’s so much things I want to tell you.

I love you. I really do. I love you, and there’s no point I would be lying about it. I love you, and there’s no force in this world that could ever change my mind. I love you… I love you too much. And it hurts so bad.

I wanted to tell you. But I was afraid. Afraid of loosing you. But now… I already did.

Minami.

After all that I’ve done to you, after so many years we’ve been through from start to finish…

Is it ever enough?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 12:46:06 PM by AryaMachdi »

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: You Are My Everything (Fanfiction List): Charming (WMatsui)
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2013, 02:03:59 PM »
Konichiwa~

I'm back with a new oneshot! Yeay~

I hope you guys enjoy this! And don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

-----

Charming (WMatsui)

"Churi, I have told you many times. I don’t want to go!”

"Oh, c’mon Rena! How can you not come to your own company’s first year anniversary after twelve months of fine success? Tell me, Rena!"

Flinching from the loud voice over the other line, Rena pulled her phone away from her ear in reflex. She expected a small and calm call from her close friend after a long day filled with meetings and sponsors, but it was a tad different in Churi’s mind. Rena didn’t want to get any more of her headaches again, but clearly her friend wasn’t helping her that much.

Rena sighed and rubbed her forehead, trying to calm the intense headaches storming her head. She didn’t any of this things to stress her out. All she wanted to lay on the couch, just like she was doing now, and watch television with her foot on the coffee table.

"Do I really need to go?" Rena asked, exasperated. Her legs were still sore, and the constant waves of nausea wasn’t helping her either.

"Of course you need to go! You’re the owner and founder of your own company, for crying out loud. I don’t want people to think that you don’t want people to think that you are dragging your lazy ass just to show up on your company’s-"

"Alright! Fine!" Rena exclaimed, having enough of her friend’s rants. Her world started to spin uncontrollably until she interrupted it. She only wanted Churi to stop talking. "Fine, I’ll go. But you are so treating me lunch the day after!"

Rena heard a giggle from the other line. “Yeah, yeah. Whatever, at least you’ll get to come. Okay, I gotta go now. I’ll text you later, okay? Goodbye~”

Then, there was a click. And the call was over.

Rena groaned in frustration. The many times her friends had dragged her into these kinds of situations. She didn’t understand why her friends won’t get that all she wanted to do was rest? It was one of her unanswered mysteries.

She threw her phone aside, her eyes settling upon the television which was showing a re-run of a late night talkshow. But her mind was somewhere else.

She knew that she was too tired and lazy to come to some event that was only held each year after a commercial success. But she also knew that her friends would drag her to coming. And right now, she doesn’t want to argue with them.

Rena sighed in defeat.

'There goes my weekend.'

~~~

"See, I knew you would come!"

Rena already knew the fact that her closest friend would say that immediately when she spotted her walking down towards the grand hall.

A long, red dress; it was the attire Rena was wearing once she arrived at the anniversary.

She didn’t expexted many people to come, sincr she thought no one would come to an event on a Saturday night. But she guessed she had gotten quite a big sucess for the past twelve months, so maybe it did deserved some sort of celebration. And the celebration was at a grand hall in a five-star hotel.

Rena didn’t know how much time and money did the company used up just to make the event in only a day, but she knew it might’ve taken a lot.

Rena smiled slightly and waved at her friend who was walking towards her. In her opinion, Churi’s dress was also splendid; a dark brown dress that went down over her legs with her hair in wavy forms. She was beautiful, Rena admitted. It was a matter of time before someone fancy her.

"So, how is it going for you?" Churi asked before taking a sip of her wine.

Rena shurgged casualy, and walked towards the nearest buffet table that served the drinks. She picked a glass over hundreds of others and took a small sip of the wine. Grape, Rena thought. Somehow, a very different taste of grape.

"It’s going good, I guess," Rena said, looking around the hall that was filled with many peoples from different companies and also staffs and employees that were invited as well. Rena took another sip of her drink. "A lot of people are congratulating me, though."

"Well, duh. You’re the owner of the company," Churi teased, gently nudging Rena’s shoulder. "Nice dress, by the way. Are you wearing it for… someone special?"

Rena scoffed and rolled her eyes when Churi gave her a look and a playful wink.

"Very funny. I thought you and Airin know that I’m currently not into anyone right now." Rena took another sip of her drink. "Relationships are just a big waste of time."

It was Churi’s turn to roll her eyes. “Whatever you say, Rena. But remember, the time will come…”

Rena turned her towards Churi and raised her eyebrow in confusion. “Time of what?”

Instead of responding, Churi’s eyes lit up and smiled excitedly. She waved her hands in the air to someone out of Rena’s point of view. The pale-skinned girl looked behind her to see who her friend was waving to. Her eyes fell upon Airin, sitting on one of the white-clothed tables not so far from the two girls were standing.

"I’ll tell you later, Rena. I gotta go meet Airin first. Bye!"

And with that, Rena was left on her own.

Rena sighed. She began to play around with the glass of wine on her hand, her attention not really full on her surroundings. She wanted someone to accompany her, or at least, talk to her for a good amount of time so this so-called ‘anniversary event’ won’t be such a boring event. But again, she was ditched.

She didn’t really liked the event anyway. It was too crowded and loud, that type of environment doesn’t really suit her very well.

Rena was about to go ahead and get herself another drink, when a voice stopped her from doing so.

"Well, it sure is crowded."

Rena expected to be either a half-drunken business who was hitting on every girl around the hall or just another stranger congratulating her. But both of her theories were wrong. The voice she heard was feminine, and not drunk at all.

She turned her head around, and her eyes immediately fell upon onto a fascinating sight.

It was a surprise to find a girl, who’s features were so much younger than her, wearing a suit that was wore by many male visitors of the events. But in Rena’s eyes, it awfully suited the girl she was looking at. Short black hair, soft-looking skin with the most darkest orbs in her eyes. The girl’s lips was tilted slightly onto the side. Her eyes were looking forward towards the ton of people at the hall, as it increased more and more.

In her eyes, the girl looked incredibly handsome. And that was only the appearance.

Rena nodded in agreement on what the girl with black suit had said. “Yeah, it is. I never really expected this much people to come.”

"Why won’t they?" The girl turned her full body towards Rena. She smiled warmly. "You really achieved something big in just a year. That deserves a big celebration, you know. So… congratulations!"

Rena smiled, admiring the girl’s excitement. “Thank you. It really means a lot to me.”

The girl slightly bowed in response, which was a bit weird for Rena.

"Jurina."

"What?" Rena asked, confused.

"My name’s Jurina. What’s yours?" The girl finally admitted her name.

"Rena. Matsui Rena. And you Jurina, are you a little bit young to be working in a company?" Rena wanted to tease the girl a little, just to enlighten the mood.

"I’m 16, and yes I am young to be working in a company." Jurina smirked in confidence when she had made the pale girl in front looking at her, dumbfounded.

Jurina chuckled. In her opinion, Rena looked quite cute when she was shocked.

"Well, I guess we should find a place to sit." And with that, the young girl walked away trying to find an empty table for the two of them. While dragging a still shocked Rena in her hand.

~~~

"Aren’t you supposed to be in high school, Jurina?"

The two young girls had found a perfect spot for them to talk, a table on the the second floor that overlooked the grand hall which was crowded by many guests and workers alike who were invited to the event. Rena still didn’t know how did her co-workers set up an event this big. It must’ve been pretty hard to invite so many people like this, Rena thought deeply. She made a mental note to thank her co-workers afterwards.

The two girls decided to get something to eat, since both of their stomaches has not yet been filled for quite awhile. They stopped by the buffet and get as much food as they wanted that will satisfy their hungry mouths.

Jurina took a sip of her glass of water before responding Rena’s question.

"I do attend high school, but I also work during weekends and after school if I have the time. It was actually my parents’ company, but now I inherited it."

Rena nodded, eating her food that was half finished. She asked again with her mouth full, “Oh really? Why is that?”

"Oh, my parents died in a car accicent a few months ago."

The sentence nearly made Rena choked on her food. She quickly drink her glass of water, letting the food slowly descending to her stomach. Once she finally calmed down, she glances at Jurina. The young girl seemed to be just fine, as she quietly ate her food in good manners. No signs of sadness, neither a frown.

Rena seemed confused at first. But instantly felt sorry for Jurina. She was just an ordinary high school girl who was pulled into the adult world after the deaths of her parents. Rena regretted a thousand times for asking her such question.

"I’m so sorry… I didn’t meant to ask you…"

Jurina smiled and shook her head. “No, it’s fine Rena-chan. I’m used to being asked like that. I’m not griefing anymore, which is good though,” Jurina drank her glass before continuing. “In fact, I think it’s not good to grief for so long. If you are still griefing over someone’s death, that means you aren’t ready to let them go. So, I didn’t grief anymore. And look how happy I am now!”

Rena looked at Jurina in bewildered. She had never met a girl young as her so wise and… so mature. As if, she was already an adult. A very charming and wise adult who acted very mature. It was shocking, really. But it was a good kind of shock.

'Her smile. And her dimples,' Rena thought. 'I have never met anyone so.. different than her. And by the looks of it, she's not faking her happiness.'

Rena smiled. She continued to eat her food as she continued to thought of Jurina and how much she admired her. Slowly at first, and all at once.

"I guess I shouldnt’ve judged you, Jurina…"

Rena didn’t realized she had said her thoughts aloud just enough for Jurina to hear.

"Judged me by what, Rena-chan?"

Rena looked up from her plate and to Jurina, who was giving her a questioning look. The young girl had just finished eating her food, while Rena’s plate was still full. But she was too full to eat another bite.

"Well… It’s just that, you look like you’re just talking to me only for showing off your charms and getting me into bed."

Just as the words left Rena’s mouth, the young girl flinched, her face showing signs of hurt and discomfort. She clenched her fists tightly. Rena already knew that Jurina was offended by her words.

Just when Rena was about to apologize, she was interrupted.

"Yeah, I get that a lot…"

Rena was left in shock. She didn’t expected Jurina to get the same comment by anyone else.

"Ever since my parents died, I was homeschooled. I didn’t have the energy to go to my actual school. My so-called friends quickly forgot about me, so I was friendless. And every time I tried to make friends or simply just talk to anyone, they all thought of the same thing as you did; trying to get them into bed with me, even thought I’m not trying to…" Jurina explained, with each and every word she said left an ache in her heart.

The older girl couldn’t help but felt guilty.

Guilty of thinking such things about Jurina, Nd guilty because of believing her co-workers words. How Jurina was some sort of playgirl and only tried to talk to somebody whenever she wanted them to have sex with her. She believed in those lies. But right now, she immediately put them aside. Because it was lies all along.

Rena’s hand gently laid itself on top of Jurina’s, giving it a tight squeeze of assurance. Jurina’s eyes looked up and stopped at Rena’s. Their gaze are locked upon each other, and they were lost in both of their admiration for each other.

Jurina smiled sadly, and turned her hand so she was holding Rena’s hand as well, the warmth of it felt like home.

"I’m really sorry…"

Jurina shook her head. She gave the older girl’s hand a tight squeeze.

"There’s no harm done, Rena. After all, I never let these things worry me that much."

Rena only nodded. Though she still felt sorry for the young girl. The girl really suffered a lot in her age.

~~~

"Mou, why didn’t I brough a jacket with me? It’s cold outside!"

"I told you it was a bad idea, Rena-chan."

Both of them had left the event earlier than the given time. Rena didn’t want to be in a room full of people for too long, so she wanted to fo home. Jurina offered to drive her home, much to Rena’s surprise. Even though the older girl insisted that she could go home by taxi, Jurina techincally forced Rena to let her drive her home safely.

It left a warm feeling in Rena’s heart.

And here they were, in the parking lot outside of the large hotel. Rena immediately regretted not bring her jacket since the evenig often gets too cold to handle. And right now, the older girl was shivering violently as she embraced herself trying to preserve the remaining heat from her body.

Jurina, who was looking at Rena the whole time, couldn’t stand her being this cold. So, she slowly took of her black suit and drww it over Rena’s body. Rena was startled at the action, and looked at Jurina in surprise.

When Jurina flashed a charming smile at her, she couldn’t help but blush.

They had finally arrived to Jurina’s car. Acting like a true gentleman, Jurina opened the door for the older girl to enter, whom thanked her for the generous move. The young girl quickly went to the driver’s seat and started the engine.

They buckled their seatbelts and their off to Rena’s house.

After a few minutes of fast driving due tot he empty streets, they had finally reached the residence of Matsui Rena.

Rena unbuckled her seatbelt, and turned to Jurina. She smiled kindly at her before saying, “Thanks for tonight, Jurina. I had really fun time to be honest.”

Jurina smiled and nodded slightly. “I’m glad that you did. I had fun too, Rena-chan.”

Rena got out of the black sedan, and closed the door. Just as she was to turn around towards her house, she heard Jurina calling her out.

"Wait!"

Rena turned around, and looked at Jurina with a questioning look. “Yes, Jurina?”

Jurina was a bit hesitant, but still responded.

"Can I have your number? Or maybe Twitter and Google+… Well, if you want to…"

Rena giggled. She had admired Jurina’s shyness whenever she showed it. These are one of the times.

After writing down on a piece of paper, she handed it to Jurina through the windshiled.

"Don’t be afraid to stalk me anytime." Rena winked, and with that, she turned around and walked into her house.

Jurina was still surprised of how easy it was to ask for the older girl’s number. She expected an imidiate denial, but it looked like she had thought wrong.

She looked down at the paper in her hand. Rena had wrote down her number, Twitter and even her Google+. Though what caught her attention was the messagd below the list.

'Call me whenever you want to meet again~ - Rena-chan'

Jurina chuckled slightly. And turned her head, looking at Rena’s house.

She sighed.

"God damn, she really is something."

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
Re: [Machdi-san's FanFiction List]: This Is What It Feels Like (JuriMayu)
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2013, 10:49:18 AM »
Hey guys, I’m back again~

I wanna try a new ship, so I decided to go ahead and try this one. I hope everyone still likes this ship.

Enjoy! And don’t forget to follow me on Twitter!

http://twitter.com/AryaMahdi

———

This Is What It Feels Like: Part 1

I never knew what it’s like to ‘feel’.

It wasn’t the ability to feel things I touched or saw, but the ability to feel. To feel the emotions and feelings inside. To feel the warm sensation bubbling up in my chest. To feel my heart skipping a beat when I saw someone I truly loved or attracted to. To feel anything. I always wanted to.

But every time I tried to, I always failed.

The thing was… I was a cold person.

Both my personality and appearance had always let people to drew farther away from me. Like I was some kind of monster. But, maybe I was. Maybe I had always been acting so cold towards people. Maybe it was because of that, I never had any friends. No one to accompany me or even love, excluding my parents. Maybe. I didn’t know.

I tried to change. I really did. But this cold and monster-like personality never left me.

I guess it was fate. Me being like this.

My hope was hanging on a thin thread. It’ll be soon before I had lost every single piece of hope I was holding onto.

But I was still hoping. For a change.

I will keep on waiting until it happens.

~~~

'When will this class end?'

I thought frustratingly, laying my head on top of my arms which was on my desk. I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep but obviously I couldn’t. Considering how the class was really noisy and I couldn’t really get used to noisy places. But I still tried to sleep.

Another typical day at school. What a dreadful place to be.

It wasn’t because of how the students here treated me, because it’s not. I was already used to the name calling, cold glares, snickers, whispers and rumours. They barely affected my personality, not even my grades which was astoundingly high in my grade.

But nowadays, no one really gives a shit about grades. As long as they passed every tests and exams, they will be in a safe zone.

Today was a typical Friday; Having only two subjects and PE class, having a much longer break time than most days, and more students to make some noise in the class. Yes, what a dreadful life indeed.

I sighed. Good thing it was the last subject of the day. I cannot wait to get home and went straight to my room, maybe even play with my laptop if I wanted to.

I felt a tug of slumber pulling me into sleep, and I didn’t resist. I let it pull me into the soothing sounds of darkness and peace. Finally, I could get some rest after two hours of Physical Education that left me breathless.

As I was so close to sleeping, I heard the classroom door opening and a deep voice speaking out.

"Everyone!"

Immediately, everyone in the room shut up. They went to their respectful seats and turned their full attention to their class president, Shinoda Mariko. She was a very nice girl, to be honest. I always brushed her off when she tried to befriend me, but she never gave up. Secretly, I admired the girl. She was far more nicer than the devils in uniforms I had for classmates.

"I want to inform you guys that we have a new student joining our class," Mariko announced, and it wasn’t for long that the whole class started whispering and saying things out of my leisure. Luckily, Mariko was able to shut them up again.

"Alright then. I guess it’s time to introduce her to you guys," Mariko said, turning her face towards the door and smiled kindly. "Come on in, Jurina. Don’t be shy."

Just as the person was told, she walked into the room. And I couldn’t help but look at her as she walked in.

The person was a girl, much more younger than me to be exact. She has short hair, a skinny yet curvy body, and has eyes that resembled the darkest orbs. Her lips was tilted to the side, showing a small cat-like smirk. I sensed a boyish aura surrounding her, somehow a popular one too. I heard a faint whistle from one of the students in the class.

Yes. She was pretty cute. I will give you that.

The girl stood in front of the class, her smile grewing wider. Then, she introduced herself in a cheery voice.

"Konichiwa! My name is Matsui Jurina, I’m 16 years old and I recently just moved to Tokyo. I hope I could get to be friends with you all!"

This girl. She looked different. Very different. She has a similar personality like Mariko, but there was another catch. Somehow. I didn’t know, I sensed it, not knew it.

Mariko smiled and nodded. “Alright then. Thanj you very much for your introduction, Jurina. I hope you will like your new school, and also your new class. Okay now, you go on ahead and sit next to…” She began to scan the room, trying to fine an empty seat. I prayed that she didn’t picked me.

Oh, look. She did. With an obvious smirk on her face. Great, just great.

"You could sit next to Mayu! She’s the one on the left side in the third row," Mariko said, somehow smugly. I knew she was planning this along. There was no denying it. I saw Jurina nodding her head, and started to walk towards my desk.

"Hi, Jurina!" A group of girls in front of me called her. The latter just smiled and responded back with a cute ‘hi’. The girls started squealing for an unknown reason. I tried so hard not to roll my eyes. The girls in my class are such total fangirls.

Jurina had reached her destination, which was my desk. She smiled at me ever so kindly, and waved her hand a little shyly. “H-Hi, Mayu-san…”

Badump.

I felt as if my heart just skipped a beat. This was so surreal. I never felt like this towards anything and anyone. But, somehow this girl made it happen. The cold feeling in my chest started to fade. And I felt my cheeks flustering.

My response came out as a stutter.

"H-Hi… Um, n-nice to meet you…"

Jurina kept smiling innocently and nodded her head in response. She gently laid her back on top of the desk and sat down right beside me. For a moment, our shoulders gently touched. And suddenly, I felt electricity coursing through my body.

Badump. There goes the second time.

"Okay, I guess that’s all. Everyone must treat Jurina kindly, since she is a new student. Please make her feel comfortable and try not to do anything immature to her," Mariko said sharply in the end as she sent a deadly glare at the boys around the room. They all shuddered in fear. "Anyways, that is all. Thanks for all of your attention, and-"

The school bell rang loudly all of a sudden.

Mariko smiled and bowed slightly. “Have a nice weekend.” She left the room, and the moment her foot stepped out, everyone in the room started to get up from their desks and packed up their belongings. Some boys started shouting at each other, throwing each other books of many kinds. Even the girls started to laugh and talk loudly, preferably about Jurina.

As for me, I calmly sat up and packed my books away. Like any other student would do.

After I was done packing, I scurried out of the room before things get loud. I even thought I heard someone shouting my name from behind, but I decided to ignore it.

I finally made it out of the school, after numerous of times where everyone started to shove past me in the crowded corridors. I was too lazy to put my stuff into my locker, so I was carrying everything in my bag. I pulled the top jacket over my head, sealing my face towards everyone and shoved my hands into my pockets. By this rate, I looked like a complete outcast. An introvert. But I guess they were both true.

I was about to leave the school gates and walked towards the street where my house stood, I heard someone shouting my name.

"Mayu-san!"

I turned around. And to my surprise, it was Jurina.

I looked at her in shock as she ran towards me, a wide smile plastered across her face. Was this girl following me or what?

I raised an eyebrow after I regained my composure. “Yeah. What is it that you want?” I asked rather coldly, expecting her to look hurt or just walked away in anger. But she didn’t. She just kept smiling at me like a little child.

"Ano, I was wondering if I could walk home with you. Our houses are on the same streets, mine’s a couple blocks away!" Jurina said, a little cheery if you asked me. She looked so eager to hear me answer, and it was really cute to be honest. Just looking at her face like that made myself hard to reject her offer.

I pondered for a while, and shrugged both of my shoulders casually. I don’t see any harm done for the new student walking home with me.

"I don’t see why not. But don’t try to do anything stupid along the way," I said, still having that cold tone in my voice but it felt like fading away. I warmed her with a sharp glare, but she wasn’t affected by it. Weird.

"I won’t, I promise!" She promised with a cheery tone. This girl loves to be cheerful, huh?

I nodded in response, and started to walk towards the street I was heading. I felt her figure catching up to me, and started walking beside me with a small smile on her face. I kept glancing at her, thinking her smile would’ve faded. But it didn’t.

This girl was so weird. And awfully different… A good different.

Our shoulders touched once again, and I felt my heart beating faster for the very first time. This was all so new, and so sudden. I didn’t know what this girl was doing to me. Was she changing me? Or what?

Whatever she was doing, I secretly hoped she won’t stop.

I unconsciously made a mental note of thanking Mariko for putting Jurina to sit next to me.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 11:05:42 AM by AryaMachdi »

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - DDU-DU DDU-DU (Remix)