JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee

Author Topic: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?  (Read 82077 times)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fourteen: The Matsui
« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2014, 11:19:46 PM »
Did Maeda take Jurina??

So happy that Rena is alive

Update soon

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #181 on: March 06, 2014, 11:23:33 PM »
Rena remembers her past now! Ah I like the wmatsui moment there !!  :inlove:  :heart:

AHHH! :panic: Rena might try to kill Acchan!  :shocked

Please Update Soon!!!  :drool: :w00t: :D :inlove: :wub:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2014, 09:04:54 AM »
I guess I can understand the hatert that Rena felt for Atsuko

But did Rena able to relate the Jurina as The Matsui's 'Jurina'?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out what's happening to Atsuko, Jurina, Rena and Mayu after the last attack from Yuki?

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2014, 12:13:04 PM »
ASJDLKDSJFMVKLASJ AS

I WANT MORE!!!
what will happen to awaken rena???!!!  :lol:

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline Drakon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2014, 11:25:09 PM »
It was interestingly. Please update.

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2014, 08:04:04 AM »
Aahhh i missed this fanfic  :banghead:

And- do you still busy?

I need the update of this fanfic  :panic:

Please quickly update ><

and sorry for the bad English  :nervous

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?
« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2014, 07:01:59 PM »
Updated!!  :D
So many thanks for my readers  :heart: :heart:

Hai! Douzo~!  :D

Black Cat
Chapter Fifteen – The Truth?

================   ================   ================

Previous chapter:

“Can you help me put my baby in my room? I need to wash the lunch box first” asked Yuki.

“Sure” Rena agreed right away and carried the baby into the room.

-------------------------------
-------------------------------

“Rena, I’m done now. Thank you for–” before Yuki could finish here words, Rena suddenly dashed out from the room, bumped into Yuki.

Yuki fall onto the ground speechlessly to see the sudden rage of Rena. She has never seen that kind of look from Rena. Yuki could feel the thirst of blood from Rena’s eyes. Yuki was going to try to stop Rena but she already dashed out of the house and took Mayu’s car to nowhere. Yuki immediately went to report this to Mayu.

“Mayu! Rena went mad, she’s like going beserk. She drove your car away just now”

“What?” Mayu shocked. She hurriedly took her smartphone and traced the car, “I’ll take her back, don’t worry”

“I’ll go with you” said Yuki.

“No” Mayu rejected, “You stay here.” Without talking much, Mayu grabbed her coat and went out with her other car.

------------------------

While tracing Rena, Mayu also analyzing where is the destination of Rena’s car. She was surprised to know the destination. It’s her secret laboratory where the crucial experiment project was held.

“Oh no, if Rena went berserk in my lab, that will be a real problem for me” Mayu immediately took an alternative route to get to her lab faster. “But why… Why is she going there? What made her going berserk?”

Mayu hurriedly make a call to the HQ of her lab, “This is Prof. Mayu, I want you to close all the gates. Right now! And don’t let anyone get into the lab”

===================
At Mayu secret laboratory

“HYAAAAAAAA!!” Rena madly attacking the huge steel gate with her bare hands. “Come out and die!”

Mayu just arrived but decided to watch from afar. “She’s gonna break down the gate if I don’t stop her now. What made her went on rampage?” Mayu took a deep breath, thinking that she should focus on how to calm Rena rather than thinking what’s the reason of this sudden berserk. Mayu took out a small device and calling for No 100, Maeda Atsuko. Mayu commanded Atsuko to come out from the lab and take down Rena.

On the other side, there’s someone watching their every movement behind shadow. Mayu was too concentrated on protecting her lab from Rena’s rampage that she didn’t notice her surroundings.

From the top of the building, Atsuko jumped out, launched like a meteor toward Rena. It was a huge earthquake when Atsuko landed, leaving a huge hole on the ground. Rena fortunately dodged the attack and took out her daggers. She dashed forward mercilessly slashing Atsuko.

Atsuko had a hard time to dodged Rena’s attack but still managed to get no wound. Rena growled and threw the daggers at Atsuko and landed a kick on her stomach while Atsuko was busy handling those daggers. Atsuko were sent flying and hit a tree. A scratch visibly showed on her left cheek.

Rena jumped on Atsuko and chocked her without mercy with her left hand while taking out another dagger in her right hand. “Now is the time to pay for your sin!” Rena landed her dagger on Atsuko without any hesitation.

Atsuko managed to escape from Rena’s grip before the dagger landed on her chest. She ran backward to a safer distance, with no intention to fight back. Fortunately, Atsuko only got a scratch on her left shoulder from previous attack. Once again, all she did was dodging Rena’s attack.

“Is Rena this strong against Maeda?” Mayu questioned herself. She was standing behind a tree, aiming her sniper at Rena. All she could see from her point of view was Rena’s continuous attacks on powerless Maeda. Mayu stood there, waiting for the right chance and… with one pull, she managed to land a shot on Rena’s neck. “Got you” Mayu immediately stepped out behind the shadow. Rena was down because of the paralyze liquid that shot on her neck by Mayu.

Mayu hurriedly examined Rena’s wounds without bothering Maeda’s. After she put an injection on Rena, she took a quick glance at Maeda. “You seemed fine, go inside and asked Prof. Sae to cure your wounds now.” Mayu said coldly at Maeda. “Do not move without my order”

“Yes, Master” Atsuko answered shortly and went inside the lab.

=============================
Meanwhile in Minegishi’s club lounge

“Hell luck, I need to shut down my club again for today because of them” Mii-chan murmured to herself while preparing some drink for her honorable quest.

“I can’t wait any longer!” Yuko protested. “It’s been a week since they gone. Are we just gonna sit here and wait?”

“Calm down, Yuko” Mii-chan pulled her back onto her seat.

“You can trust us” said Haruna.

“Trust you? Police? Government?” Yuko glanced at Haruna, “You, government, is the mastermind in those so called iron army. An incredible wicked project to sacrifice human’s life into zombie army! For some unknown war? Shit”

“Hey! We’re still in investigation whether it’s government or another individual people or organization misusing the name of government to do that project. It is still unsure!” Haruna fought back.

“Yeah, still unsure! How long did you guys do the investigation? Over five years!” Yuko got angered, “My friends, all of them, include a six years old kid, have gone missing! Not sure they’re still alive or not! All you did was sitting here and drinking your juice!!” Yuko splashed Haruna’s drink on her face.

“Hey!!” Haruna stood up and grabbed Yuko’s shirt.

“Stop it!” Mariko walked into the club in the right moment. Both of them got back to their seat.

“There there” Mii-chan offered a towel and a new drink for Haruna.

“Here’s the report I got from my informant” Mariko threw an envelope on the table. Yuko opened it and looked at the photos and papers. “Acchan has been turned into one of those so called iron army. She is now looks like a robot who only listens to her master’s order” Mariko explained.

“That black-haired young lady in twintails is the one they called master. She created them. Her name is Watanabe Mayu. Where she got that kind of science is still unknown. That raven-haired girl biting her nails called No.44, Matsui Rena. I believe she is the one from the Matsui clan, an assassin clan which has been wiped off. She is now the right hand of Watanabe Mayu, as one of the iron army. According to my informant, Jurina is living in Watanabe house, not sure of the detail.”

“These two are the ones who gave message to Minami through something called hologram” Yuko said in anger, looking at the picture of Mayu and Rena. “There’s no sign about Minami?” asked Yuko, as she couldn’t find any report about Minami inside the envelope.

“Unfortunately…”

Flashback five days ago

=================
Inside the police station

“Yo~” Yuko appeared from nowhere behind Haruna and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

“Kyaaaa!” Haruna jumped back and threw down Yuko in Judo style.

“Ouch, what a wild girl you are~” said Yuko playfully.

“What are you doing here?” Mariko came in the right moment, “Oshima Yuko”

“Well, I have something serious to discuss with you”

“I don’t have time to chat with a criminal” answered Mariko coldly, “Arrest her, Haruna”

“Yes, Mam!” Haruna took out her handcuffs but Yuko stopped her.

Yuko took out something familiar to Mariko, “It’s from Minami”

---------------------------------------------------------
Several minutes later somewhere in the park

“It’s safer for us to talk here than in my office. Walls have ears” said Mariko.

Yuko took a glance at Haruna, her face saying what about her? Mariko said to ensure Yuko, “She is my right hand”

It took some time for Yuko to explain what happened in Atsuko’s house and what Minami told her to do. Although she didn’t trust this person, “I hope Minami didn’t trust the wrong person”

“How about Minami?” asked Mariko.

“It’s been three days, I went to the port and searched all the places, only found some blood stains on the floor. It was Minami’s.”

“Maybe she survived, maybe she was taken, and the worst… maybe she–”

“I don’t want to hear that” Yuko cut Mariko’s words.

“Minami was once worked for government” Mariko told the story to Yuko, “She was the chief commander, but she gave up her title and became a famous phantom thief, the Black Cat. Five years ago, I asked her help in this case, the iron army project. I believe someone has using the name of government to develop this project. She cooperated with me to find the truth but she was gone missing after she blew up the whole island. I couldn’t believe she’s alive.” Mariko sighed, “But now, she gone missing again, huh? Just how many lives she has.”

“No matter what, I want you to find her back, alive. Atsuko and Jurina have to come back sound and safe.” This is the first time Haruna saw Yuko said something with serious face, she kinda flustered.

“I will try my best” answered Mariko.

Flashback End

-------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere in Mayu’s Research Laboratory

“Finally, I’ve collected all the data I need to control the iron army. Thanks for your hard work, Watanabe Mayu. You are no longer needed.” said someone in white long coat inside the lab. “How is your wound?”

“Just a scratch” answered Atsuko.

“Thanks for playing along” said the person.

To be continue...

I am fired up to write when I know there are readers waiting for my update  :heart: :heart:
Once again, thanks for reading  :D
(Hope I didn't make many grammar mistakes [>_<])

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?
« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2014, 07:41:48 PM »
You updated lol.  Haha little push on Twitter you did it too lol. Hoping the next one to be the long one . anyway thanks for update Ichikawa lol :thumbsup

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2014, 10:10:18 PM »
Erm... someone that able to ask Atsuko to play along...

Someone that Atsuko trusted and obeyed

Is this person... is Minami?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2014, 07:52:07 AM »
I like this story :on asmo:  :k-great: :k-great: :k-great:
PlaaUpdate soon. :mon innocent:
 :pleeease: :pleeease: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #190 on: June 16, 2015, 07:26:32 PM »
Hiiiii are you still around?
Just reread this and finally understood hehe..
Hoping you could update this, is acchan with yuki? How 'bout taka, rena, juju, n mayu?
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2016, 07:45:08 AM »
Author-san where are you? Please update  :cry:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee