JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Kunoichi

Author Topic: Merry christmas (AtsuMina OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2424 times)

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
Merry christmas (AtsuMina OS) - COMPLETED
« on: December 24, 2015, 05:54:12 PM »
Hi guys,

Since it's christmas I decided to make something related to the theme. I got this idea a couple of minutes ago and decided to write this super fast, so, I'm sorry in advance for the errors and if it's not that good. I really didnt organize my ideas, I just wanted to write eheh

Well, have yourself a very merry christmas!  :wub:

“Oh damn damn damn” Takamina shouted when she looked to the clock in her wrist.

It was Christmas Eve and she had lost track of time, again. Even thought she was going to graduate from AKB48, she was still practicing hard. Everybody was already home with their families or friends, and there she was, alone in a dance room, sweating and feeling tired.

This year was going to be a different year for Takamina. She usually spent the Christmas day with her family but this year her family decided to go spend some small vacations in another country. So she was left alone.

When she was randomly talking to Atsuko and she let that small detail escape, Atsuko quickly invited her to spend the Christmas Eve with her family instead.
 Even though Takamina didn’t want to, she accepted it, since it was better than staying the all night alone.

And now she was late. She didn’t have any gifts or even a small desert to take to the dinner at Atsuko’s family house. She didn’t even take a shower.

“Ok, think Takamina, think. You have 1 hour to be in Atsuko’s house. Priorities. Define priorities.” She thought to herself. “Shower, first you need to shower.”

Deciding on the first thing to do, Takamina run from the dancing hall to her house.

While showering Takamina had a lot of thoughts in her mind.

“What should I give Atsuko? Is she going to give me anything? What about her family? Am I supposed to take something? Should I buy some sweets? Should I cook something? Of course not, I don’t have time for cooking. What am I gonna do? Why did I accept?”

While she was thinking, a couple more minutes passed and when she realized it, there was only 30 minutes till the dinner started.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!”

She quickly got out of the bathtub and run towards her room.

“Fuck fuck fuck. Wake up Takamina! Stop being so lazy!!”

She went straight to her closet not minding to dry herself with a towel and started touching every piece of cloth she had.

“No, too sporty. No, too classy. No, too revealing.”

After 10 minutes she finally decided what to wear. She chose a cute black and blue dress and some black heels to combine with it. She quickly got dressed and went to put some make up. However, when she looked to the clock she realized she had no time and just left with no make up.

When she was heading to Atsuko’s house she saw an old man selling some flowers.

“Oh, flowers, that would be nice” she thought “Atsuko will like it”.

She quickly run to the man (as quickly as a girl can run with heels) and bought some red roses.

“Maybe I should buy some for her mother as well” she tought.

“Give me some yellow ones as well please” She said smiling to the man.

The guy smiled and gave her what she asked. She happily paid him and started running again.

When she finally reached Atusko’s house she was sweating again.

“Why are you so dumb Takamina?” she thought.

Steping in Atsuko’s yard, she started breathing heavily.

“Relax, just relax, everything will be all right”

When she was going to tap on the door, it suddenly opened.

“Minamiiiii” Atsuko shouted and gave her a hug “I thought you weren’t coming anymore!” she then pouted.

“I’m sorry Acchan..” Takamina said while putting a leg behind the other and making a silly smile “I lost notion of time..” She continued giving Atsuko an apologetic smile.

“It’s ok, you’re here now. Come in!” Atsuko then started pulling her inside the house. “Who are those flowers to?”

“Oh, yeah, this” Takamina started blushing “Well, this are for your mother” she said giving Atsuko the yellow flowers. She could see that Atsuko’s face got a little sad, so she quickly add “and this are for you!”

When Atsuko saw the red roses she couldn’t help but smile and the sad look on her face disappeared completely.

“You’re such a gentle Minami!”

Atsuko then took Takamina to meet her family and the dinner went on.

A few hours later, they were all siting in the leaving room watching a Christmas movie while giving some gifts. Takamina couldn’t help but smile seeing Acchan acting like a little kid everytime she received a gift.

Although she was smiling she was also feeling sad with herself for not buying anything for the girl.

Some more time passed and it was already late at night.

“Well, I should be going, it’s already late.” Takamina said standing up from the couch.

“You’re already leaving Takahashi-chan?” Atsuko’s mother said. “You can stay here, it’s already late for a girl to leave alone.”

Takamina gave her a sad smile.

“Oh, don’t worry, I need to go home. This is your family time. I don’t want to disturb.”

“Well, at least let us take you home.” Atsuko’s father said. “I don’t want a friend of my daughter to go alone now.”

Atusko looking at Takamina and seeing her sad face stood up as well and looked at their parents.

“I’ll go with Takamina and I’ll stay there. This way she won’t go alone and I can make her company on Christmas day. Remember that she’s alone today daddy.”
Seeing the brightening eyes of their children, their parents accepted her request.

Takamina, on the other side, was confused but she couldn’t refuse. She wanted to have as much time with Atsuko as she could.

“Ok, but take care, and let us know when you arrive.” Mr. Maeda said.

Atsuko run to her parents, giving a kiss on each other cheeks and went upstairs to her room to go get her things.

While going to Takamina’s house, their hands intertwined but the all walk was silence.

When they arrived on Takamina’s house Atusko grabed Takamina’s hand and gave her a deep hug.

“Atsuko, I’m sorry.” Was all that Takamina could say while burying her face in Atsuko’s chest.

“What are you sorry about?” Atsuko answered not completely understating what she was saying.

“I’m sorry for being late, I’m sorry for not getting you anything and I’m sorry for taking you away from your family in this day. I’m the worst person in the world” she started crying softly.

“Minami…” she said while taking a step back and putting an hand on Takamina’s chin, making her look at her “Don’t cry. You don’t need to be sorry for anything. And you did get me those roses.” She smiled and continued “And you don’t need to get me anything. You’re all I need. And you didn’t take me away from my family. You are my family.”

“Acchan…” Takamina started, but before she could say anything Atsuko continued.

“And you’re not the worst person in the world, you are the best one. Most of all, you are my world. I love you so much.”

“Acchan, I, I..”

“shhhh”

Holding takamina’s face with both hands, she started moving slowly until finally their lips touched. It was soft. A sweet kiss. When they finally moved apart Takamina was smiling.

“I love you too Atsuko, I love you a lot.”

“I know” Atsuko smiled before giving Takamina another kiss. And another. And another.

“Oh, by the way” Atsuko said breaking their kiss “I’ve got you something.”

“Acchan no.. You’re gonna make me feel bad..” she started saying.

“Shut up Takamina, you’re gonna like it. Wait here” she gave her girlfriend a diabolic smile, grabbed her bag and run to Takamina’s bedroom. “Wait here until I call you!”

A few minutes have passed until Takamina finally heard Atsuko’s voice.

“Come heeeeeere”

Takamina was ready to say Atsuko that she didn’t want anything until she saw Atsuko. She was wearing a red santa claus dress and she could see what Atsuko was wearing under that dress.

“Damn Atsuko..” she said “you look so…” she started blushing with the thoughts that were running through her mind.

“Sexy?” Atsuko said happily. “I know.”

Seeing that Takamina was unable to say anything she just laughed and said in a provocative tone.

“Merry Christmas Minami. I love you. And I have a gift for you.. Under this..”

Takamina’s eyes just blinked. She was getting too hot.

“Oh my god, I love you so so so soooo much” was all that she could say while her look was all over Atsuko’s body.

“I know. Now just come here and unwrap your gift.” Atsuko said letting her back fall on Takamina’s bed.

“Oh, with pleasure” she said running towards Atsuko. “Merry Christmas to me!”

I leave the rest to your imagination.
And I leave you here a small gift ^^

Merry Xmas!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:46:52 PM by sophcaro »

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: Merry christmas - AtsuMina OS
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 07:10:22 PM »
Thank you for interesting OS..  :)
Atsumina always will be the best..  :roll:
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Kunoichi