JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou

Author Topic: My Love (WMatsui OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2104 times)

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
My Love (WMatsui OS) - COMPLETED
« on: December 31, 2015, 04:31:21 AM »
My Love

"Hello?" Jun hurriedly asked as the other line of the phone stopped ringing. He was so excited at this very moment. It had been so long since he'd heard the voice he was so longing to hear.
"Hey.." Came the angelic voice that sent shivers up and down his spine. "I'm so glad I can get to talk to you tonight,Rena commented, a smile plastered on her face. "I miss you." She grinned, lightly flustered, even though he wasn't there to see it.
"I mi-miss you too Rena More than you can ever imagine.." He replied, staring at the paper decorated with his scribbles. His face suddenly became red at the thought of him having to read it to her.

"Are you okay love? You're awfully quiet tonight.." she mentioned and his heart skipped a beat, he suddenly felt as though thousands of butterflies were fluttering around in his stomach. Jun took a deep breath, releasing his fears as he exhaled.

"I..I have something here for you." He started. "I'd love to have your undivided attention okay?" He asked, his voice low and husky, just the way he knew she liked it.
"Anything for you.." She murmured, embarrassed at the way he spoke.
"You see..usually, when we talk, we catch up on what we missed out on, but, I rarely get to tell you how I really feel and how  much you mean to me.." The matsui boy explained. The line was silent for a couple of seconds as Rena found herself blushing so hard she thought she might faint. Unknowingly to Rena, he took another deep breath and began.

Dear Rena,
                            Do you know that inside my head, there are thoughts filled with you. No matter what I'm doing, your voice resounds within the depths of my mind and it makes my heart flutter in excitement? In my memories of you, I can always see that soft smile of yours, shining through the darkness of the loneliness that I feel from day to day.
                            I can almost perfectly recall our last day together, walking home from our date from the park, laughing loudly, your hand small, soft and warm in mine. Your words, "Thank you for today.." echoing in my head. You'd never know how much I never wanted that day to end. Lately, the nights have been rather lonely and scary without you, I often find myself awaking in a jolt, covered in sweat. The coldness, the sorrow, the pain biting at my heart without you by my side. Do you understand how much I miss you?
                            Sometimes, I look up at the sky, wondering what you're up to, if you miss me, if you're lonely. Tell me Rena do you still have that ring I gave you? Do you remember the promise that we made before I left? I wear mine all the time. I fight through the days just to keep that promise to you. Although I don't say it often, no matter if you think I've changed or when you think I don't, please never forget that I..I-

Jun paused his reading after he trailed off, finding it hard for himself to read the last of his letter whilst listening to Rena's quiet sobs as she listened to him. Her eyes were flooded with tears, her heart thundering against her chest. She was at a loss for words at how sincere and sweet Jun was being.
"I do have it.." She sniffled, wiping her eyes with a tissue. "I never take mine off either." She smiled, staring at her engagement ring on her finger, watching the diamonds glitter in the faint moonlight that shone through her window. "I think of you all the time..hoping that you'll come back home safely to me." She confessed, resulting in a smile breaking out in  her fiance's face.

"Rena..." Jun started with a new rush of excitement surging through his veins. "Aishiteru” He said boldly. "Or..well..je t'aime as they say it here.."Jun blushed, feeling relieved that he actually, finally said it.
"Aishiteru!" Rena shouted right back as she tried to stop the tears from spilling over from her eyes. Jun couldn't stop the grin that spread across his freckled cheeks, his heart fluttering in his chest.
"Sometimes, that's all I need to hear. I'll be home soon My love" Jun promised right before they strayed from the topic, talking about their daily lives.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♪•••♪

So this is my first OS sorry if it's too cheesy and lame,not to mention boring...,this OS is Bojog Mama/Emak Leak (Koyumichan)'s B-day present,which occurred yesterday...,please comment...,they really make me happy   :cathappy: 😊
Ciao~
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:05:57 PM by sophcaro »
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
Re: Bojog Mama's Daughter OS collection My Love (WMatsui)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 04:35:15 AM »
wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....nahhhhhh...not cheesyy

:ding: :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:

:ding: :ding: :ding:

Offline junrena

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 04:40:23 AM »
Awwww WMatsui :deco: :deco: :deco:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 01:03:52 AM »
They're already engaged>o<
Now I'll wait the sequel when they're married~
Wait. Will you make the sequel?
Make it pweeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeee>w<

That's all! XD
I love this fic. Thanks author-san^o^/
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou