JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI

Author Topic: Fanservice (Wmatsui 3/3) COMPLETED  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Goodoldday

• WMatsui
  • I need a time machine
Fanservice (Wmatsui 3/3) COMPLETED
« on: January 17, 2017, 04:52:26 AM »
Jurina POV

Do you miss her?

I do miss her, i miss her, i miss her smile, her pale skin, her doe eyes, her shyness, even i miss her annoying big forehead. But i can’t do anything about it, after her graduation i realize she keep her distant attidue from me. I tried really hard to keep contact with her, to take her little attention. I mentioned her in twitter, she was the first person that i following when i create my twitter account, even i force masana to made a video with me and copied rena’s style in her video. I hope she will notice me.

But i got nothing.

She keep ignoring me even more. I don’t blame her, and i don’t hate her either, i think i love her too much to hate her and it killl every cells in my heart till at one point that i don’t care again with every pain that i feel, my brain screaming to forget about her, to hate her, but here i’am sucked in her black hole.

Damn you stupid heart.

I look at my self in the mirror. I smile to myself. I smile how people keep praising a coward like me. Why i always lie to my self? To her? To all members? to anyone. I remember it was started when our management start to keep pairing me with her under ‘Wmatsui’ name. I was little kid back then, i didn’t know whats right for me, and i keep playing with fire.

Flashback
“Why did you do that Jurina ?!” she looked at me with glare in her eyes.
“Do what?” i acted like annoying brat and smile with her, like i didn’t see her angry stare.
“Oh come on, don’t act dumb Jurina. I told you to NEVER kiss me”
“It’s just fan service rena-chan, just take it easy ok?” I pat her shoulder and walked away leave her alone.

How stupid i am.

I know she never like it, but i keep did that. I think she really thought that all just fan service like i said, but actually i really meant it.

Yeah, at first i just did that because ‘wmatsui’ things, because our fans like it, because we grew very big wmatsui shipper, because of fan service. But i started  to like it. I like the taste of her lips, i like to see her blushed really hard when i kiss her, i like the way i call her name, i like her voice calling my name, i’m in love with her and with all little things about her.

Sometimes people comparing me with her back then, and i can’t help to think she is my rival. It was getting worse when my rank droped on SSK, and for the first time she got higher rank than me. I cried, i don’t care with her. Spoiled little brat, yes that was me. She cried in the corner of the room eventho she got higher rank than me. I guessed she felt guilty, or maybe dissapointed with me? Or with others members? Because they seemed really care to me than her. To think about that, i glad at that time rikako came to her and talked with her. I dissapointed with my self, i hurt her because i’m not strong enough .

I want her to know what i’m feeling about her. And tried to showed it to her, but i think she didn’t get what i mean and i what i want. She never know about my true feeling till her graduation, and tiil now.

Flashback
“I wiil grad from SKE48”
“W- why?” i felt like all my world broke into little pieces.
“*sigh* I want to continue my dream Jurina, and i want to SKE move forward, don’t you realize it Jurina? SKE stuck in here, WE are stuck in here”
“B-but SKE isn’t SKE without you, we need you! I-i need you! i can’t stand without you by my side” I said the last words with whispered.
She chuckle. But its sounds like frustation. Her chuckle fill with sarcasm.
“No, i wouldn’t take my words Jurina, i’m tired with all of these”
I looked at her, tears running down from my eyes.
“ I tired with all these fan service”

At that time i can’t tell her its not fan service to me, i really meant it. Even till now i can’t tell her. Coward.

After her graduation she didn’t care anymore with me. Wmatsui is dead. She said there is no wmatsui anymore, i’m just me, i’m just Matsui Jurina. She didn’t replied all my texts, she didn’t wished me happy birthday. I thought she was really busy and have no time, but i saw her on her instagram and twitter with churi, my fans and those wmatsui shipper keep told me about her hang out with churi. So i realize i mean nothing for her.

I look at my self once again in the mirror. Pathetic. I put my fake smile as my make up, and decided to walk around nagoya. Today is my day off.

A/N : I'm sorry about my grammar  :cry: Bare with my poor english please  :D . Gosh i don't believe i post my fanfic  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: . There will be 3 chapter of this fanfic. Hope you like it guys ;)

« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 11:01:06 PM by Goodoldday »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fan service (Wmatsui 1/3)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 05:41:48 AM »
Gosh! this was so sad... my wmatsui feelings.. this is gorgeous! thank you for this.. I'm hoping a good ending..

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Re: Fanservice (Wmatsui 1/3)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 02:03:23 PM »
Next please...

I love angst, thank you for this  :P :D :D :cow:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 10:46:49 PM »
It's the sad reality.
Apparently for Rena, SKE48 and fans who supported it at that time should not have enough importance, because the treatment that is giving to Jurina, is very disrespectful.

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 11:39:26 PM »
Here I go again, my pathetic, sadistic Wmatsui heart craving for more. Please update soon Author-san :)
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Goodoldday

• WMatsui
  • I need a time machine
Re: Fanservice (Wmatsui 2/3)
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 08:45:49 AM »
Rena POV

Is she okay? Is she eat well? I remember when i was in SKE she always skip her meal, and said she isn’t hungry and no time to eat. That stubborn kid. I remember once she got really thin, and i was bigger then her, whereas i always be the thin one. I scold her, her moms scold her, but that kid alway gave us good answer with her smile, like she can do anything.

I hate her.

Why?

Because she take everything. Akimoto-sensei got interested with her from the first time, and put her in center position from the begining. He surely push her to be the face of SKE. While me? I start it from zero, from very back rows, i tried really hard with my own strength to be in the first row. I remember how the curtain cover a half of my face, that was not good position. But i glad when people started to notice me and anna-sensei notice me too. But i realized a half of my success is because of her. Because of Matsui Jurina. Because we have same surname.

Because we both Matsui.

And i hate that.

Wmatsui. Its how the management and all fans called us. We are the ace of SKE, SKE’s face, SKE’s double center. But i hate that. I hate that i started to enjoyed her present beside me, i hate when i start to love her, and i hate i can’t do anything about it.

She always care for me, she always put me first. She said she love me, she act spoiled around me. Kiss my cheeks and sometimes my lips. Hug me and tease me every chance. But it just for the sake of fan service.

Flashback
“Rena-san, Jurina-san, i know both of you are not really close with each other, but we must show the fans your closeness, please act like the both of you are really close and care for each other infront of camera and fans”
“But why we must do that staff-san” i asked the staff, Jurina just sat at her chair silently.
“Remember Wmatsui project? We must gain more fans from it, for the sake of SKE. Its a  fan service”
“fan service ?” finally that stubborn kid talked.
“Yes”
“Well i think we don’t have any choice, right rena-chan?” Jurina turn her head at me, and smile, or smirk, i don’t know.
“Yeah” i said.

And the game just began.

From that day she always there beside me. She stole my first kiss. That little thief, but i like it. But that kissing monster kissed every cute and cool members that she like. I really annoyed with her attitude, or maybe i got jealous. At that time i didn’t know what happened with me, why always annoyed with Jurina everytime she talk with others members, and why craved for her attention more and more. I don’t want to show how broke i’m infront of her. And i didn’t realize when i start to act cold to her. I stick my self with airin and churi every time.

I didn’t know what happened with her. I know she was clingy to me, but i thought she got really over acted. Maybe something happened with her stupid brain.

Flashback
“Rena-chan chuu” she kissed me on my cheek. I blushed a little.
“Stop it Jurina”
“Why? But i love you Rena-chan” she pouted like a little kid. Gosh she’s so cute.
“Yeah like i believe” i said and walk away, i glimpsed sadness in her eyes. But i just shrugged it off.
And others time..
“Rena-chan i miss you”
“Yeah” I know you are not Jurina, i know it’s just your fan service.

I can’t take it anymore, and i got really busy with my job in SKE48, senbatsu, and others job. It was really hard for me to manage my time, I don’t want to dissapointed all my fans. I’m so  stressed out, should i leave SKE48 or not. But after SSK 2015, i determine to graduated from SKE48, after i saw many members from SKE got ranked. I know they can do it without me.

Flashback
“Why there is no Two Roses song in your graduation concert Rena chan?” Jurina came to me and talked with serious face, i can heard  her dissapointed voice.
“Hm? For what? So you can do fan service for the last time?”
“It’s not like that Rena. Its just ughh umm what ever, i don’t care anymore” She walked away with furious eyes.
I know you dissapointed Jurina, but i think i can’t sing that song with you. It so painful to me when i realize it will the last time to sing that song with you. I don’t think i can make it. I don’t wanna broke down infront of you and then you will pitying my self. Then i graduated from SKE without a good last memory with Jurina. Althought she cried in my concert and read her letter with teary eyes, i keep remind my self it just a lie. It just a fan service.
Like always what she did.

I look to the sky from the window. The wind carressed my face, i close my eyes and your face come into my mind. Although i keep my self busy with things to do, but every time i pause, i still think of you Jurina. I think i need some fresh air, well a little walk around nagoya doesn’t kill right? I take my hat and put my earphone, i listen to guitar instrument music while keep walking aimlessly.

A/N : Hi wmatsui shippers out there, i'm glad someone noticed my fanfic  :oops: Honestly i wrote these 2 parts a year ago, when i really upset with Rena (cz yeahh please give my Ju some attention  :cry: :cry: :cry:) BUT i got stuck in chapter 2 and didn't know what should i do to the next chapter, and i decided to not publish my fanfic untill i finish with it . SO because recently i write the last chapter, and i just decided to post my 'fanservice' fanfic here  :) But i i guess my writing will be little bit different between the first 2 chapter and the last chapter, because well im not in that same mood with the others 2 chapter ugh idk how explain it  XD XD I'm sorry for any gramatical error :sweatdrop:
AND Thank you for leave some comment here, its really means alot to me  :) :)
Here is a link if you want to watch something https://www.instagram.com/p/BJu58nZhZ35/
- D -

« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:55:56 PM by Goodoldday »

Offline Erza_Jerusalem

• Member+
  • Newbie as Always~
Re: Fanservice (Wmatsui 2/3)
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 11:38:01 AM »
Mooooreee  :heart:

And yeah, it's a waste when the fanfic was already dropped or not continued anymore... (no offense to others)

Offline Goodoldday

• WMatsui
  • I need a time machine
Re: Fanservice (Wmatsui 3/3)
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 10:53:31 PM »
Jurina POV

It’s really cold outside, but Rena’s heart colder than all the things and all the season in this earth. Chuckle. I can bear with Rena’s cold heart for years, So there is  no reason for me to getting weak in this kind of weather. I pull up my jacket closer to me, to keep it warm my body. How i hope this warm isn’t from my jacket, i hope its from her instead. I remember her last hug, the really last hug that i feel its really from her heart.

Flashback
Backstage SSK 2015
I droped my rank again. I was so despressed, i can’t gain higher rank even after Rena decided to not participated in this year SSK. How i can to face her. I really dissapointed to my self. I want to show Rena if i’m not a kid anymore, i want to show her i’m stronger than before.
So she can lean on me.
“Jurina” she call my name, i knew its her, i knew her weird sweet voice well. I broke away from masana’s hug and look at her. All emotion that i keep to my self show up in the seconds. Why i always weak infront of her. She hug me, and laugh,  i thought she tried to cheer me up.
“I’m sorry Rena-chan”
“Its ok Jurina, its ok, everything will be allright” she said.

No. She lied. Everything not gonna be alright. She left me.

Come back from the time machine, yes, memories is always be my time machine. Althought the scars get deeper everytime i come back to reality and realize it just a memories and sadly i don’t even know she will remember it or not. The funny thing is here i’m in combini, buying her favorite food. She always smelled like one of it.

That melon pan freak.

Rena POV

I walk without any direction, i just walk where ever my feet bring me. I walk till my feet getting sore. I saw some of kids around 5 or 6 years old walking together, one of them has teary eyes and little sobs heard  from her little mouth. I look at them.

“I’m sorry, its because of me we lost” the little kid keep on crying. A girl beside of her, which seems younger  than her, hol her hands and look at her with concern.

“Its ok yu-chan, you almost dit it! Little bit more we can beat them” the younger kid try to cheer her up “Smile smileee! i’ll buy an ice cream for Yu-chan” the kids walk away and laughing.

I smile, the kids remind her about Jurina and I. To the good old days.

Flashback

I was crying when we recording for SKE48 ebisho.

We lost because of me. If i jump higher than before we will eat those cherries. Even Jurina seemed really eager to eat those cherries. But i failed. Jurina came to my side, and wiped the tears from my cheecks. She defends me, she said its not my fault and i almost nail it.

I stood up, and walk to start other game. I still feel guilty. If i’m not this weak.  “Its ok Rena-chan” i don’t know since when Jurina was beside me. She gave me a pure small  and cute smile, and walk to others member and speak with her cheery voice. She is the true mood maker.
And i don’t know why i feel warm in my heart.

Come back from daydream, once again i smile because of the memory of my little knight. I don’t need a time machine, because the memories will bring back me to her, bring me back at the time when we used to be together.

When fanservice doesn’t matter.

The funny thing is that i still use the backpack that she gave to me as a birthday present. I love this backpack very much. I know Jurina loves having matched clothes or accessories with members, and she know me very well that i don’t like it because its too embarrassing, so that kid bought me a backpack with same brand but in different design. I posted it in my instagram. I remember after i posted it, she ran into me and hug me really thight. She didn’t say anything, but i feel her heartbeat in chest to chest with me.

Here i stand alone infront of the gate in the park when we first perfomed with AKB members in the same stage. I can hear the ‘Party ga Hajimaru’ song play in my head.

Jurina POV

“Rena-chan” I call her name whith whisper. She froze at her place, and i can see clearly how she shake her head. She stand infront of me. I know its her, althought i can’t see her face.

“Rena” I call her once again, she turn her back and face me.

“Jurina, what are you doing here?” I can see she is little bit shock to see me in here, well we never met for nearly a year. But she is still the same Rena i know, brown eyes, pale skin, thin pink lips, all same. Except her bangs. What the hell with her bangs its really short. I chuckle, then froze when i see her confuse face.

“*cought* i’m sorry hehe *cought* I just need a fresh air and ...  i’m in here” I smile to her. Wait, is she blushing right now? She still cute as before.

“Hey because you are here with me right now” I feel a warm feeling when i said this, when i realize she is with me right here, right now “How about we talk a bit, you know like How life treating you? Or how busy you are?” Yeah busy avoiding me.

“Sure”

I walk to a nearly bench, i can see she follwing me, its prety late right now. No one in this park except us. I see our shadow while we walking, i keep remind my self to not turn around and hug her.

I sit on the bench, and she sit beside me.

Rena POV

This is so awkward, she just sit there beside me and keep silent for minutes, she looks at the sky, and i’m glad about it, because i can observing her face. It still same like before tho, same pretty eyelids, strong gaze, and cute dimple. I look at the plastic bag in her hand.

“I see you are curious with the ‘treasure’ in my plastic bag” I don’t know how she know about it. She roam her hand inside the plastic bag and take her ‘treasure’.

A melon pan.

“Take it, i know you want it” She said and put the melon pan on my lap.

“*chuckle* you makes me sound like a melon pan freak”

“Aren’t you?” Oh i hate that smirk, i hate how i miss that smirk in her face.

“Thank you Jurina” She turn her head to me, she smile, a really sweet smile. I hope i can picture her smile and save it in my memory for forever.

“So how are you?” she ask me, i’m good i said, and i ask her the same question.

“I’m pretty good too”

“Hey don’t you remember this place” sudenly she said. Of course i remember this place, how can i’m not remember how hard to performed at that stage before.

“Yes i do... its really small compare to Nagoya dome or Tokyo dome, but at that time i can’t stop amazed how big this stage”

“Don’t you miss it?”

I look at her “im sorry?” i’m not sure what she said.

“Don’t you miss it? To perform with SKE? With us? ... with me?”

Jurina POV

I almost cry when i ask her. Stay strong Jurina, stay strong. You can bare it for really long time, just keep stong for minutes please.

“I miss you”

*Badumb*

I can’t stop my heart to skip a beat when i heard she said those words. But the memory of she left me alone playing in head.

“You lied Rena, you don’t miss me, you never ever missing me”

I heard her chuckle, i turn my head to her. Nearly explode. How can she play with heart, how can-

“Isn’t you Jurina who always lied to our fans? To me? Playing fanservice to get more attention from fans? Isn’t it always been you who acts like you adore me, like me, and . . . love me! You are a liar Jurina! You are-“

“BUT I REALLY LOVE YOU RENA”

She stop talking non sense about me, about my feeling about her. How dare she said i don’t love her, when i nearly died in here because my love for her. I hold her shoulder and make her facing me. I can see tears stream down her face.

“Plese listen to me, i never lie to you. When i kiss you, its bacause i desperately want it. When i hold your hands, its because i think yours really fit in my hand. When i let you cried on my shoulder, its because i want to be somebody you always can lean on. And when i said i love you, i really really mean it. The only lied i told you when i said and i did all of the things is because of fanservice. And i’m regret it. Please believe in me” I can’t stop my self from crying, its really hurt.

Rena POV

“Stupid Ju” I crying really hard “You should just say it to me, i miss you baka”

“isn’t it I love you instead of i miss you, ne Rena chan” This kid, how can she tease in this situation. That stupid puppy. I pinch her cheeck. “Yaaa ittai yoo Rena-chan” i laugh at her face.

“So.. are we okay?” she ask after i let go her red cheeck.

“Yes we are”

“SO can you follow back my twitter ahh and also my instagram, you should follow me” she said with energic voice, this kid is really a kid.

“No, don’t you think its good if we keep this as a secret between you and me? I think it will be more .... hmmmm special?”

She smile cheerfully, i thought she will against it “If you want it to be like that, well i’m ok with that, Althought you aren’t following me in social media, now i know your heart will always following me tehehe” How cheesy this kid.

“So my puppy already grown up ne?” Now its my turn to tease her.

“Mou~ stop it Rena-chan”

We laugh together like the good old days, i’m very sad to my wmatsui shippers out there, that we, Jurina and I, will lie to them again. We lie that we are not close anymore, we lie that we don’t care with each other, and we lie that we not fall in love.

Well life isn’t always about fanservice right?

And let this story will be the secret between Jurina and me... and you who are reading this story.

The  End

“But Rena-chan, follow back my twitter pleaseeeeeeeeeee”
“JURINA”

A/N : Yeahh its done baby! its done! Thank you for reading my non sense fanfic. Hope you like it. Is wmatsui official now? Or they just a bestfriend? or mutual understanding? well I left it open so you can assume it by yourself. Sorry for any gramatical error  :) :) :)
- D -

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fanservice (Wmatsui 3/3) COMPLETED
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 06:05:12 AM »
OMG YES!! We know that they have an afair hahaha.. :D I wish

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI