JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Lips

Author Topic: Random Radio Rants!!  (Read 9559 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Random Radio Rants!!
« on: January 20, 2018, 01:27:56 AM »
Ya know. Radio. This shit I love. What u like what I like lets talk.

I know every body sooooo busy and aint doing shows no more. But PING is BACK! tune into Mondays for his KPOP Twitchness. TOZ does Gorilla I think!?!?

AND SHIT when i got back on the 1's and 2's to fill in for DJ Masashi it was FUCKIN GRAND!

getting in a bunch of splitters to 10 listeners I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK!!

And me and See Fut Jai or Sai Lor Goh wanted to do a podcast last year but that fell through XD

SO HOLLATCHA BOY!! Radio Stronger THAN EVER!!! Well. The Robo Shit that is. :hip smile:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Random Radio Rants!!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 02:27:09 AM »
Fuck I really really really wanna do radio again. I think I lost my voice. My vocal chords swellled up because I have been social isolating and haven't talked to anyone in ages XD

I can't do HiP HoP Hizzy with out the Homie MAsa!! Or even PART Time with TOZ. But that is my staple. I'm gonna abandon TCS for obvious reasons in which I'm too paranoid see me in PW Thread. I have been really itching to just to do a daigong rant show. Call into guests from JPH!P Past Present and FUTURE!!!! I was gonna do a podcast with my neighbour Antoine aka Sai Lor Goh or whatever he called himself. He's been writing articles. BUT BASICALLY what I'm saying is everyone and their Uncles ASSHOLE follicle are doing a podcast. SO HEY! We got LOADS of content that Sev so painstakingly saved. I have been recording shows here and there. I got soundbites past we can post on the site. SO HEY!! This is the FUTURE. The Daigong Show? JPH!P RANT HOLE? I dunno. Just let it be known, it will be the most ghettoeest shit you ever heard cuz I still have that 5 dollar microphone I got at superstore back in da DAAAAAZE :hip smile:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Lips